UK General Election 2017 Thread

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by Hammersmith harrier on Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

CONTINUE

Hammersmith harrier

Posts : 12060
Join date : 2013-09-27

Back to top Go down


UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by Pr4wn on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:59 am

Fancy addressing what he actually said instead of wumming?

Pr4wn
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4946
Join date : 2011-03-09
Location : Manila, Philippines

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by navyblueshorts on Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:15 am

CaledonianCraig wrote:
Pr4wn wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:
Pr4wn wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:
Scottrf wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:
superflyweight wrote:A bit like Sturgeon on education then.  

If you believe the mainstream unionist media that is. They quoye lower results for youngsters but ignore higher levels of exam passes at older age groups so take your pick.
The older age groups that went through most of the education system before she got there? Whistle

Over two years worth of new practices put in place so you take your pick really. She has been in power for just over two years whilst May has had how long to make a difference? Seven years?

This is whataboutery as well. Stop being so blinkered.

Noble sentiments. I will if you will. thumbsup

Again, point out where I have been.

Forgive me for not wishing to drain away my life sifting through age old posts on 606v2 and apologies to you if it wasn't you but I've posted before on here about SNP performing better on the NHS than Westminster government is and on the state of prison services yet posters here have been blinkered very much to that. The mindset of posters here (a lot of whom are not even living in Scotland) is that the SNP are incompetent when so much points to that being untrue. I'm not saying the SNP are perfect but thank god I am not faced with GSC's dilemma.
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall you posting links to any reputable sources to back those assertions up. Then again, I'm getting on a bit so I might have missed it...
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Posts : 8173
Join date : 2011-01-28
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by Hibbz on Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:05 am

CaledonianCraig wrote:All I know is that Tory supporters must be either blind, dyslexic or desperate. I have SNP posters in my window and what did I find rammed through my letterbox - Tory leaflets. Rolling Eyes

Would it not be more stupid and a waste of resource were the SNP to post leaflets through your letterbox?

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Posts : 2101
Join date : 2011-01-28
Location : Right here.

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by CaledonianCraig on Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:41 am

navyblueshorts wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:
Pr4wn wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:
Pr4wn wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:
Scottrf wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:
superflyweight wrote:A bit like Sturgeon on education then.  

If you believe the mainstream unionist media that is. They quoye lower results for youngsters but ignore higher levels of exam passes at older age groups so take your pick.
The older age groups that went through most of the education system before she got there? Whistle

Over two years worth of new practices put in place so you take your pick really. She has been in power for just over two years whilst May has had how long to make a difference? Seven years?

This is whataboutery as well. Stop being so blinkered.

Noble sentiments. I will if you will. thumbsup

Again, point out where I have been.

Forgive me for not wishing to drain away my life sifting through age old posts on 606v2 and apologies to you if it wasn't you but I've posted before on here about SNP performing better on the NHS than Westminster government is and on the state of prison services yet posters here have been blinkered very much to that. The mindset of posters here (a lot of whom are not even living in Scotland) is that the SNP are incompetent when so much points to that being untrue. I'm not saying the SNP are perfect but thank god I am not faced with GSC's dilemma.
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall you posting links to any reputable sources to back those assertions up. Then again, I'm getting on a bit so I might have missed it...

Here you go on NHS figures:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-38907492

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-38853700

And on prisons:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36287953

It was also much-reported when head of wardens said the prison service in England and Wales was on the verge of implosion - note no mention of Scotland.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Posts : 18866
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 50
Location : Edinburgh

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:11 am

As we come to it, I'm relatively sure May will win even if she has had her standing in her own party weakened, and win considerably well still

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin

Posts : 22533
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 30
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by navyblueshorts on Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:05 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:
Pr4wn wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:
Pr4wn wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:
Scottrf wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:
superflyweight wrote:A bit like Sturgeon on education then.  

If you believe the mainstream unionist media that is. They quoye lower results for youngsters but ignore higher levels of exam passes at older age groups so take your pick.
The older age groups that went through most of the education system before she got there? Whistle

Over two years worth of new practices put in place so you take your pick really. She has been in power for just over two years whilst May has had how long to make a difference? Seven years?

This is whataboutery as well. Stop being so blinkered.

Noble sentiments. I will if you will. thumbsup

Again, point out where I have been.

Forgive me for not wishing to drain away my life sifting through age old posts on 606v2 and apologies to you if it wasn't you but I've posted before on here about SNP performing better on the NHS than Westminster government is and on the state of prison services yet posters here have been blinkered very much to that. The mindset of posters here (a lot of whom are not even living in Scotland) is that the SNP are incompetent when so much points to that being untrue. I'm not saying the SNP are perfect but thank god I am not faced with GSC's dilemma.
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall you posting links to any reputable sources to back those assertions up. Then again, I'm getting on a bit so I might have missed it...

Here you go on NHS figures:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-38907492

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-38853700

And on prisons:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36287953

It was also much-reported when head of wardens said the prison service in England and Wales was on the verge of implosion - note no mention of Scotland.
Thanks for that. Would appear to support NHS England doing worse than in Scotland, but from the data it's hardly as if Scotland's NHS is a land of milk and honey. Not sure what the prisons link is worth though as it doesn't mention Scotland once.

Incidentally, you never commented on this sort of thing:

https://www.ft.com/content/09ab5f4c-0df5-11e6-ad80-67655613c2d6

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/azeem-ibrahim/snps-record-in-government_b_7628716.html

Don't suppose it matters really. All politics, which is essentially all smoke, mirrors and snake oil.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Posts : 8173
Join date : 2011-01-28
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:31 pm

And pressing big red nuclear buttons in wheat fields

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin

Posts : 22533
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 30
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by CaledonianCraig on Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:35 pm

Well it is still worth standing up for when May has the audacity to pull up the SNP for their running of the NHS when it is evidently better than the job Westminster are making of it. And don't take me as me saying everything is hunky-dory (far from it) but its better than if Westminster were running it. No but it mentions the turmoil in English and Welsh prisons so that can be taken as the same turmoil does not exist in Scottish prisons plus two prison warden chiefs were doing the rounds on the news a few months back insisting prison service in England and Wales was on the verge of implosion again no mention of Scotland.

As for your links well I am not paying to subscribe to read Financial Times.

As for Huffington Post link I could pull on some reports as well that paints a different picture so it all depends on what you want to believe.

http://www.businessforscotland.com/5-reasons-why-an-independent-scotland-will-be-one-of-the-worlds-wealthiest-nations/

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/why-an-independent-scotland-could-become-the-richest-country-on-earth-9096120.html

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/scotland-independence-economic-advantage-186/
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Posts : 18866
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 50
Location : Edinburgh

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:37 am

Having been in support of Labour the whole election, I'm soon to vote Lib Dem as they are the main opposition to the Tories in my area. Feels weird

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin

Posts : 22533
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 30
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by Pr4wn on Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:38 am

Riding side-saddle.

Pr4wn
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4946
Join date : 2011-03-09
Location : Manila, Philippines

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by GSC on Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:43 am

Might vote Lib Dem later. Not sure I can be bothered
GSC
GSC

Posts : 38910
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 27
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by Pr4wn on Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:45 am

You're an inspiration to us all, GSC.

Pr4wn
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4946
Join date : 2011-03-09
Location : Manila, Philippines

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by GSC on Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:46 am

Not all heroes wear capes Pr4wn, just raincoats
GSC
GSC

Posts : 38910
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 27
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:16 am

I don't know how good an idea tactical voting is, whether in the long run it means Labour never pick up convincing support. But I'm more anti-Tory than anything and like a lot of the Lib Dem stuff anyway

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin

Posts : 22533
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 30
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by Galted on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:32 am

I'm off to vote Green as a sort of apology for the Toyota Landcruiser diesel I intend to buy when I'm rich.

Meeting the missus at the polling station, she's convinced you need your polling card to vote and thinks I'm bringing it for her. The tantrum should be fairly spectacular.
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 11361
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : In bed with Ada

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:45 am

That post wins

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin

Posts : 22533
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 30
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by Shifty on Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:57 am

I voted Tory I did my bit, hopefully we can get our Labour MP out of this marginal seat. The area voted Leave, and she was one of the rebels who refused to trigger Article 50. Local people were up in arms and she arrogantly said she was standing down in 2020 when they said they would vote her out... several days later this election was called. She decided to stand again, hopefully she will be out on her ear tomorrow.
Shifty
Shifty

Posts : 7355
Join date : 2011-04-27
Age : 40
Location : Kenfig Hill, Bridgend

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by GSC on Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:00 am

Bunker down Shifty, they don't like your type around here
GSC
GSC

Posts : 38910
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 27
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:00 am

I went Labour in the end, and I know you were all on what I once had a child tell me was "tents and hooks"

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin

Posts : 22533
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 30
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by GSC on Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:14 am

In an update nearly as thrilling as Dolphs I've been told by my (far) better half to go vote.
GSC
GSC

Posts : 38910
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 27
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by GSC on Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:44 am

15 minutes left to vote if you're leaving it late for some reason
GSC
GSC

Posts : 38910
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 27
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by Muscular-mouse on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:00 am

exit poll predicts a hung parliament

Muscular-mouse

Posts : 440
Join date : 2017-01-19

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by temporary21 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:02 am

SNP PROJECTED TO LOSE 22 seats!!!!

The Frak!

temporary21

Posts : 5092
Join date : 2014-09-07

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:04 am

Tory most seats but not majority, according to #GeneralElection  #ExitPoll - BBC, ITV, Sky

Conservative 314
Labour 266
SNP 34
Lib Dem 14


However, I think we can sadly say no one trusts a poll (Graham or otherwise)

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin

Posts : 22533
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 30
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by GSC on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:06 am

Hahahahahahaha

Someone check on Craig
GSC
GSC

Posts : 38910
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 27
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by Muscular-mouse on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:08 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Tory most seats but not majority, according to #GeneralElection  #ExitPoll - BBC, ITV, Sky

Conservative 314
Labour 266
SNP 34
Lib Dem 14


However, I think we can sadly say no one trusts a poll (Graham or otherwise)

Exit poll is different to other polls because it is how 30000 people actually voted. but it can be wrong of course but I think its a big hint of how the night will go.

Muscular-mouse

Posts : 440
Join date : 2017-01-19

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by Muscular-mouse on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:09 am

GSC wrote:Hahahahahahaha

Someone check on Craig


34 seats out of 59 is still massive, but yes its a big loss for them losing 22 seats. Apparently a lot of those seats in the exit poll in Scotland were 50/50 so it could be more or less.

Muscular-mouse

Posts : 440
Join date : 2017-01-19

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by GSC on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:10 am

Oh God, we're going to have another ****ing election by years end aren't we
GSC
GSC

Posts : 38910
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 27
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by Galted on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:16 am

I'm fairly certain we'll see a late surge for the Greens once my vote's been counted.
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 11361
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : In bed with Ada

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by Muscular-mouse on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:18 am

Amber rudd's seat in hastings is under threat. That could be good news for May if you viewed Amber Rudd as the next conservative leader.

Muscular-mouse

Posts : 440
Join date : 2017-01-19

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by GSC on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:18 am

You and Truss Galted
GSC
GSC

Posts : 38910
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 27
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by Muscular-mouse on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:19 am

Could the lib dems join a coalition with the tories again?

Muscular-mouse

Posts : 440
Join date : 2017-01-19

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by temporary21 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:20 am

I'll be honest 

I haven't laughed like this in a long while. 

She might need to rely on the Irish!

Strong and stable 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

temporary21

Posts : 5092
Join date : 2014-09-07

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by Galted on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:22 am

GSC wrote:You and Truss Galted

That's annoying.

Might have gone for Labour if I'd known that's where Ziggler was leaning.

Greens are 5th at the moment, need to get into a podium position soon if we're going to stand any chance. Don't want to leave ourselves too much to do in the home straight.
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 11361
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : In bed with Ada

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by Galted on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:23 am

Some good footage on the BBC of fat Geordie birds running about with ballot boxes if you're into that sort of thing.
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 11361
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : In bed with Ada

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by GSC on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:23 am

If they're within a second they have the advantage of drs though
GSC
GSC

Posts : 38910
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 27
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by temporary21 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:25 am

TBH. Well see if the Torries get a bump due to being the party people don't want to admit

temporary21

Posts : 5092
Join date : 2014-09-07

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by GSC on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:25 am

If the Tories are short of a majority, May will resign and we'll have another general election.

That said they're two short of what the last exit poll 2 years ago had them at.

If Amber Rudd and Angus Robertson lose their seats I might pee myself laughing
GSC
GSC

Posts : 38910
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 27
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by GSC on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:26 am

temporary21 wrote:TBH. Well see if the Torries get a bump due to being the party people don't want to admit

Exit poll is done by giving people a blank ballot to fill out outside the polling station. It's anonymous so should account.

That said this is miles away from what both parties had predicted, so could be an interesting night ahead.
GSC
GSC

Posts : 38910
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 27
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by temporary21 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:27 am

OMG please tell me Angus Robertson goes!!!

temporary21

Posts : 5092
Join date : 2014-09-07

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by temporary21 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:28 am

He said strong!!

That's a drink

temporary21

Posts : 5092
Join date : 2014-09-07

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by temporary21 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:28 am

Strong mandate again!!

temporary21

Posts : 5092
Join date : 2014-09-07

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by GSC on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:29 am

Should've got Boris and Ed Balls in
GSC
GSC

Posts : 38910
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 27
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by temporary21 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:29 am

She's untenable!!!

The knifes already going in!!!

temporary21

Posts : 5092
Join date : 2014-09-07

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by temporary21 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:31 am

This is the best comedy I've ever seen

temporary21

Posts : 5092
Join date : 2014-09-07

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by GSC on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:32 am

This is the cluster**** this election campaign deserves
GSC
GSC

Posts : 38910
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 27
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by GSC on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:36 am

Angus expected to go.

I'm dying. Send help
GSC
GSC

Posts : 38910
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 27
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by Scottrf on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:37 am

So my window poster polling that people laughed at seems to have been correct. Labour win on the exit polls from a big Tory majority.


Last edited by Scottrf on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Scottrf

Posts : 13944
Join date : 2011-01-27

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by Muscular-mouse on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:38 am

how will having another election affect brexit? we only have about 20 months to negotiate so if we spend the next 6 months electing a new tory leader and then a new general election we will have even less time to negotiate with the EU

Muscular-mouse

Posts : 440
Join date : 2017-01-19

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by temporary21 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:40 am

Please don't show the pound tonight. I don't think my lungs could take it

temporary21

Posts : 5092
Join date : 2014-09-07

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum