The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

+8
Hibbz
seanmichaels
Dolphin Ziggler
superflyweight
rIck_dAgless
Pal Joey
JuliusHMarx
ShahenshahG
12 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid. - Page 6 Empty It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 28 Jun - 8:55

First topic message reminder :

He is
much vaunted
and so old his b*mhole is haunted
Julius
Julius

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid. - Page 6 Empty Re: It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 3 Aug - 7:31

I've been given till the next monthly review to decide so no need to rush, but reckon i'll probably get what I want and a bit more as they are offering in some cases stuff I didn't even ask for like an increase in pay and overtime pay. So leaning towards staying but i've still got a few weeks to mull it. How about you, you still enjoying your current workplace?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid. - Page 6 Empty Re: It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 3 Aug - 7:38

Check you out being an adult and stuff...

All good here mate, still in the honeymoon period, so not much to dislike, there is the usual mix of bell ends, but they are not grating too much... Yet.

You still enjoying your gaff to yourself?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 3 Aug - 8:35

Yeah mostly, me and my sister but she get on with her own stuff and sleeps in the living room (she's in a wheelchair so she can't go upstairs).

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 3 Aug - 8:39

One of my team came wanting more money for his role, which is justified to be honest.

So I am getting ready to do battle with HR.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 3 Aug - 9:04

Be like this Rick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPiyo332Gks

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 3 Aug - 9:27

I am not sure going into HR, tripping them up, then ripping their throats out will help, but I will bear it in mind.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 3 Aug - 10:22

BTW we are another man down. TLD won't be here for a while until he gets out of prison.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/01/intruder-drank-champagne-fell-asleep-womans-bed/

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 3 Aug - 10:49

A page split already this morning. Very impressive.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 3 Aug - 11:02

As much as the irony would not be lost, I cannot let that Michaels the thread...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 3 Aug - 11:30

rick_dagless wrote:As much as the irony would not be lost, I cannot let that Michaels the thread...

Laugh

You're a top poster, Dagless.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 3 Aug - 11:32

Hard to accept that we now celebrate page splits.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 3 Aug - 11:35

We're the Culture Cup, Julius, we'll celebrate what we f*cking well want.*

* within reason

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 3 Aug - 13:04

ShahenshahG wrote:BTW we are another man down. TLD won't be here for a while until he gets out of prison.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/01/intruder-drank-champagne-fell-asleep-womans-bed/

ha ha... right. Looks like my attic not hers.

You know Esperance WA is about as far away from me (1660 miles) as Luton is from Moscow for you? Actually about 100 miles further.

Nice try though. OK

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 3 Aug - 13:47

This is the Culture cup, we don't do nuance TLD.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 3 Aug - 14:07

Let's just get to the end of this page, OK?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 3 Aug - 14:09

I note there's a car parking shortage in Luton. Not sure if it's in your area though. Probably on the other side of town but near enough for on here.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 3 Aug - 14:12

You need a holiday, Shah. How's the Amsterdam Plan going?
Do you think there'll be a window of opportunity for you to slip off there in the near future?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 3 Aug - 14:25

Oh yes. Sometime soon actually. There isn't a parking shortage just a convenient parking shortage, it's centralised so getting to certain places is a pain with all the parking areas predominantly towards shopping areas. Even the corporate offices nearby are running short of spaces and are hiring them for around 5000 pound's each a year from my company.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 4 Aug - 7:40

Morning notches, plenty of parking for horseless carriages in The North.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 4 Aug - 9:43

Not so down here. It's the one saving grace when you're stuck sweating on a fart-ridden mode of public transport.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 4 Aug - 10:52

The Loaded Dog wrote:You need a holiday, Shah. How's the Amsterdam Plan going?
Do you think there'll be a window of opportunity for you to slip off there in the near future?

There are an abundance of 'windows of opportunity' in Amsterdam.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 4 Aug - 13:22

Afternoon, supes, all well in the colonies?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 4 Aug - 15:05

Things are braw, Rick - for various reasons (holiday, death, pestilence etc.) I've been sat on my own all week at work without my team being around to bother me.

I can't remember a happier time at work.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 7 Aug - 8:06

Gutentag Notches

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 7 Aug - 8:19

Morning Shah. How did the weekend treat you?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 7 Aug - 9:16

It was pretty average, yours?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 7 Aug - 9:27

Average Saturday. On Sunday we won another mixed doubles match to keep up the promotion chase.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 7 Aug - 9:58

I used the Uber app for the first time yesterday and was highly impressed, Moinur is an excellent driver. I rated his Ubering skills 5/5 on the app.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 7 Aug - 10:46

It's the future, Galted. We used it all the time in Orlando and saved a considerable sum of money over conventional taxis.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 7 Aug - 11:02

Have used it in Boston but it wasn't me doing the ordering. Don't think we ever had to wait.
Agree that it's the future. Cost just under £15 for a half-hour journey (Oval to Greenwich) which may seem pricey but a Black Cab from N Greenwich to our flat (about five minutes on average) costs upwards of £7.

How was your holiday by the way?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 7 Aug - 11:22

It was excellent! Did all the theme parks multiple times and ate lots of burgers and desserts. Very hot and humid though, and with some spectacular thunderstorms!
If you and I were friends on F***book you could see all the photos.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 7 Aug - 11:30

Nothing like a good thunderstorm to get the balls tingling. Haven't been to Florida but it's one of my many ambitions to visit the Everglades and watch a golfer getting eaten by an alligator.
I'm up for F***booking or Inst*gr*mm*ng, makes stalking so much easier and would distress that little stalkerish w*nker on his secret visits to the thread.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 7 Aug - 11:38

I'm easy to find on F***book. My links to my published works have revealed my real name, I'm fairly sure people know what part of the world I live in, and my profile picture is related to my favourite musician.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 7 Aug - 11:52

Excellent, when I get home I will begin nosing around.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 8 Aug - 7:28

Morning Notches

All good in the hoods?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 8 Aug - 7:43

Morning mate, all good here, if a bit damp.

How are you doing?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 8 Aug - 8:36

Fecking knackered g, completely fecking knackered. Barely getting any sleep at all so might start microdosing on the spliff to knock me out and get back into pattern. How about you?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 8 Aug - 10:09

I am also tired but mainly due to being daft busy at work, may head out for a few bees tonight.

Was at Bridlington over the weekend, nice place but it is chav central.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 8 Aug - 10:51

Morning all. I'm bloody super this morning. *

*The adjective, not the greater of the two flys.

@Julius, didn't go F***booking last night, so apologies if you waited up. When I do come a-knocking it will be in the form of a film character from the early 1920s.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 8 Aug - 10:51

rick_dagless wrote:I am also tired but mainly due to being daft busy at work, may head out for a few bees tonight.

That should get you buzzing.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 8 Aug - 11:02

Didn't even notice that, honey.

That's how tired I am.

Morning, Jules/Galts.

Well done on the tennis victory.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 8 Aug - 11:33

I'm also very tired having waited up until the early hours for a friend request on F***book.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 8 Aug - 12:34

JuliusHMarx wrote:I'm also very tired having waited up until the early hours for a friend request on F***book.

I'm not on Facebook (or any other social media) - why don't you just post the pictures here? Its not like many people will see them anyway.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 8 Aug - 21:10

Bloody hell - turns out it wasn't Galtova I was shagging after all - wonder who it was.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 8 Aug - 22:19

She says differently.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 8 Aug - 22:51

Go to bed, it's very late and the thread's lights are off.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 8 Aug - 22:59

Sorry, Ziggler, just this one last quick post and I'm off to bed.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 9 Aug - 7:26

Good effort on the night shift guys, as we race towards another page split.

Morning notches

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 9 Aug - 7:57

Morning Notcherinos

All good in the woods?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 9 Aug - 8:07

Morning mate, still tired?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next