The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

+8
Hibbz
seanmichaels
Dolphin Ziggler
superflyweight
rIck_dAgless
Pal Joey
JuliusHMarx
ShahenshahG
12 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid. - Page 7 Empty It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 28 Jun 2017, 8:55 am

First topic message reminder :

He is
much vaunted
and so old his b*mhole is haunted
Julius
Julius

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid. - Page 7 Empty Re: It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

Post by Pal Joey Wed 09 Aug 2017, 8:20 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I'm easy to find on F***book. My links to my published works have revealed my real name, I'm fairly sure people know what part of the world I live in, and my profile picture is related to my favourite musician.

Yes.
You're the go-to man at the local tennis club. Or Internet President - or some important title like that - which gives no indication of your devastating cross-court backhand. The perfect guise one might say.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid. - Page 7 Empty Re: It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

Post by Pal Joey Wed 09 Aug 2017, 8:23 am

Good morning toutes les personnes...
Is there such a thing as an Indian winter? I think we're having one.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 09 Aug 2017, 8:54 am

Yeah, no sleep again but couple of coffees have given me temporary energy. Plus the torrential rain has perked me up abit, I do enjoy heavy rain. Received a heads up on the sly from a mate and it looks like management are pulling out all the stops within their own responsibility and budget with 35 different options being checked for feasibility and value. Expecting a decision within two or three weeks so all good from my end. How did your showdown go with the HR behemoth?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 09 Aug 2017, 9:02 am

I've stopped having coffee in the evenings and have a bit of salted caramel ice-cream instead. It's just the sort of unexpected thing I do without offering an explanation

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 09 Aug 2017, 9:05 am

HR has ground to a halt, which is a shock to no one. I will continue to peck their heads.

I wouldn't expect one, Galts

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 09 Aug 2017, 9:33 am

Cheers, Dagless. Don't hesitate to contact me if you need one though, I'm on the F***book.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 09 Aug 2017, 9:35 am

Cool, I can find you via Jules friends list.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 09 Aug 2017, 9:39 am

rick_dagless wrote:Cool, I can find you via Jules friends list.

Won't take long - it's a very short list.
Is your apostrophe key broken?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 09 Aug 2017, 9:39 am

I hope SerialDAVE isn't lurking on this thread, these could be just the leads he needs to start a killing spree. The F***book Massacres has a ring to it.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 09 Aug 2017, 9:42 am

There was quite a large gathering in Bradford quite recently. I tried to keep my eye out for a bald, fat, middle aged man wearing a SLAYER top, and a psychopathic glare in his eye, but to no avail.

I do miss his vitriol.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 09 Aug 2017, 9:44 am

Julius has four friends more than me, five if you take into account that one of my friends is myself. I'm probably the most unpopular F***booker apart from the angry Kiwi who has three friends.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 09 Aug 2017, 10:17 am

I also have 4 friend requests (2 from complete strangers and 2 from work colleagues) that I have ignored, which makes me even more popular than Galted.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 09 Aug 2017, 10:24 am

One is from me, Jules.

Is Galted's the one with Dacula or Nosferatu... with most recent pictures of the evil cat next to a toy of some description? It looks quite friendly actually.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 09 Aug 2017, 10:27 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:One is from me, Jules.

FFS, this isn't some sort of free-for-all

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 09 Aug 2017, 10:37 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:One is from me, Jules.

Is Galted's the one with Dacula or Nosferatu... with most recent pictures of the evil cat next to a toy of some description? It looks quite friendly actually.

That's the one. Don't be fooled by the cat, I've got plenty of gore-photos to prove otherwise.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 09 Aug 2017, 10:46 am

Tino is turning in his grave.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 09 Aug 2017, 11:23 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Tino is turning in his grave.

I'm sure he had a F***book profile, being a notorious stalker and all. His aggression towards it seemed a bit overboard to me.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 09 Aug 2017, 11:58 am

No wonder that Shah is tired all the time.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-40862367

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 10 Aug 2017, 6:38 am

Gutentag notches and feck you Rick, I don't live in those areas.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 10 Aug 2017, 7:11 am

You were probably just taking advantage.

Morning mate, how goes life in the fast lane?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 10 Aug 2017, 8:27 am

rick_dagless wrote:You were probably just taking advantage.

Morning mate, how goes life in the fast lane?

It surely makes him lose his mind.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 10 Aug 2017, 8:43 am

Pretty good actually, managed to stay awake all day yesterday then conked out clean last night so feeling better. Virgin have finally got their finger out their arse and have started the works and expect to be back on T'internet at home by next week. So some minor irritants in my life should be sorted by September. What about yourself? Are you finally assembling a worthy team who won't make you want to tear your hair out in frustration? Are you still being force fed by your mother?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 10 Aug 2017, 8:46 am

Morning Jule the Mule, all good in the Galtova household?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 10 Aug 2017, 8:57 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Morning Jule the Mule, all good in the Galtova household?

Very good thanks. I always suspected that I was better looking than Galted, so it's nice to have it confirmed.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 10 Aug 2017, 9:08 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Very good thanks. I always suspected that I was better looking than Galted, so it's nice to have it confirmed.

That's not really me, it's Max Schrek.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 10 Aug 2017, 9:13 am

Morning all, glad to here it Shah, hopefully now you have calmed down, we shall see an all-time low in hate crime.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 10 Aug 2017, 9:14 am

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

That's not really me, it's Shrek.

Yes, the resemblance is uncanny.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 10 Aug 2017, 9:31 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning all, glad to here it Shah, hopefully now you have calmed down, we shall see an all-time low in hate crime.

You f*cking F*ggot

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 10 Aug 2017, 9:36 am

Maybe you haven't calmed down... Excellent.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 10 Aug 2017, 10:19 am

That would've got middle Britain on ISIS's side, hurling people off buildings for their grammar blunders.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 10 Aug 2017, 10:27 am

Nothing says "atrocity" quite like bad grammar.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 10 Aug 2017, 10:39 am

Tino would've made Jihadi John look about as harmful as Paddington Bear.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 10 Aug 2017, 10:41 am

I think he has gone deep cover in Britain First, he is sabotaging their F***book posts, which is why they look so grammatically inept, and he has not been around.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 10 Aug 2017, 11:02 am

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

That's not really me, it's Max Schrek.

I like your content. Nice and anonymous... yet very entertaining. I'll send you a request in a minute or two. Look out for the antipodean mug coming your way. Most of my stuff is just replying to birthdays... some older touristy posts. Can hardly be bothered entering into the social media fray these days. Except on here of course.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 10 Aug 2017, 11:11 am

This is why I tend to stay away form social media. Except on here of course

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid. - Page 7 Aug-free-event-solar-eclipse-party-2-1272-personer-are-26989945

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 10 Aug 2017, 11:35 am

Yes, all the silly stuff and some people's strong political leanings either way... I try to avoid that.
Except for my "Fidel Castro meets Vietnamese Leader" post from a newspaper there. Then the poor bugger (who killed lots of his enemies) dies a few days later.

I think you need to be careful what you say on FB in that respect. It can and will be held against you in future show trials when the Revolution comes.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 10 Aug 2017, 11:39 am

People don't seem to realise that once it is out there, it is public, and stays there.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 10 Aug 2017, 11:49 am

I've received your request, LD. I'm going to ignore it for a while before accepting, I believe that's the done thing.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 10 Aug 2017, 11:55 am

rick_dagless wrote:People don't seem to realise that once it is out there, it is public, and stays there.

It's almost like a medium, albeit more socially based.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 10 Aug 2017, 12:17 pm

I suspect that my friend tally dwindled a bit after I posted some Jim Jefferies clips.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 10 Aug 2017, 12:18 pm

Can't get the staff
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-40878110

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 10 Aug 2017, 4:21 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Can't get the staff
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-40878110

Probably left the hiring duties to rick.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 11 Aug 2017, 7:21 am

Gutentag Notcherinos

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 11 Aug 2017, 7:25 am

F**k you, Shah.

Morning, how goes it dear boy?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 11 Aug 2017, 7:29 am

All good Rick, you?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 11 Aug 2017, 7:32 am

Good here mate, looking forward to the weekend and the sun is shining.

I have spent most of the week getting paid to argue with idiots, so it will be nice to go to the pub and do it for free.

What are your plans?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 11 Aug 2017, 8:00 am

Nothing much, just deep cleaning the house and smoking. Car will be in garage so probably go for a walk in the park. Exciting times. No gaming this weekend?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 11 Aug 2017, 8:16 am

Around a friends for board games and beer tonight, then start to enjoy the slow disappointment of the football season for the rest of the weekend.

Glad the weather has bucked up.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 11 Aug 2017, 8:35 am

rick_dagless wrote:Around a friends for board games and beer tonight, then start to enjoy the slow disappointment of the football season for the rest of the weekend.

Casual grammar Friday.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 11 Aug 2017, 8:49 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Around a friends for board games and beer tonight, then start to enjoy the slow disappointment of the football season for the rest of the weekend.

Casual grammar Friday.

You seeing to the missus then?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next