The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season Predictions League - Please Read

2 posters

Go down

Season Predictions League - Please Read Empty Season Predictions League - Please Read

Post by EX7EY Thu 10 Aug 2017, 11:19 am

Possibly a bit late now and possibly might not be enough interest, however, on the old BBC 606 site somebody used to run a season predictions league which used to be very enjoyable.

It's very late now so im not sure this will gain enough traction in time but here goes.

I'd like to run a similar league this season on here with the rules as follows....

Participants predict scores for each fixture every week, fixtures will be confirmed at the beginning of each week. Points will be awarded as follows:-

6 points for predicting the correct score. i.e prediction Man Utd 2 - 1 Stoke & actual result is Man Utd 2 - 1 Stoke

4 points for predicting the correct result and goal split. i.e predicton Man Utd 2 - 1 Stoke & actual result is Man Utd 3 - 2 Stoke. United won by a goal therefore you get the result and goal 'split'

2 points for predicting the correct result i.e prediction Man Utd 2 - 1 Stoke & actual result is Man Utd 4 - 1 Stoke - you only get the 2 points for the result.

DOUBLE POINTS each week for one single match that you nominate as your 'banker' in each game week. So apply the points as above and then double them for your banker fixture.

This can be done as just for fun. But I was hoping people might be interested in paying £1 per game week into a pot - managed via paypal. Can be paid in advance as much as you want but must be paid at least enough to cover the coming game MONTH.

Thinking there will be a prize each month for the winner of the month and then some of the money syphoned off into a season pot for an overall winner and runner up.

Please register your interest ASAP so we can get it all in place by kick off tomorrow night.

Cheers

EX7EY

Back to top Go down

Season Predictions League - Please Read Empty Re: Season Predictions League - Please Read

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 10 Aug 2017, 12:48 pm

TalkSport's Predictor is this and has an easy to use app

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down