The Trump Presidency

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The Trump Presidency

Post by Pr4wn on Wed 16 Aug 2017, 3:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Assault rifle.

That is not self-defence.

Pr4wn
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4583
Join date : 2011-03-09
Location : Manila, Philippines

Back to top Go down


Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by SecretFly on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 11:25 am

....even his very name sounds like it's all a staged event............... wonderful stuff.

SecretFly

Posts : 28507
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by SecretFly on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 12:21 pm

Interesting little tale from the midterms that didn't obviously get much airplay considering the heat of the night that was in it. Nevada voted in Denis Hof (R) to their assembly by a margin of over 60% to his Democratic rival.

He was a Brothel owner and he was dead. Laugh

One commentator joked: "Nevadians would rather have a dead Republican Pimp than a live Democrat."

America is a Great country. Most colourful and alive Nation on the planet - still. Viva USA. OK

SecretFly

Posts : 28507
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 12:49 pm

Samo wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:Shame the Press apparently need Trump to sell papers etc. They should just not turn up to listen to his mindless scheiss. He loves the publicity, so would be great if he lost it. He says nothing of any import or sense in any case.

Respect the office...If not the Man in it..

Acosta's behaviour has been a disgrace......If he wants to be consisitently rude in the White House then he should run for President...

As for this freedom of the Press crap CNN are spouting.....They are free to make up stories on their channel every hour of the day....Probably why their tratings are plummeting..

MSNBC reporters manage to behave themselves...

Welcome to the V2 forum Mr President

Obama banned a Washington Times reporter after a hit job in their Conservative paper...

Now its an affront to democracy this CNN idiot having his credentials whipped..

I think both Presidents were right.....My guess is you only think Republican journalists should kop it..

Objectivity not a strong point me thinks.. thumbsup

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38048
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by GSC on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 1:03 pm

Does respect for the office extend to the man behind the podium...
avatar
GSC

Posts : 38437
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 26
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by kingraf on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 1:36 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Samo wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:Shame the Press apparently need Trump to sell papers etc. They should just not turn up to listen to his mindless scheiss. He loves the publicity, so would be great if he lost it. He says nothing of any import or sense in any case.

Respect the office...If not the Man in it..

Acosta's behaviour has been a disgrace......If he wants to be consisitently rude in the White House then he should run for President...

As for this freedom of the Press crap CNN are spouting.....They are free to make up stories on their channel every hour of the day....Probably why their tratings are plummeting..

MSNBC reporters manage to behave themselves...

Welcome to the V2 forum Mr President

Obama banned a Washington Times reporter after a hit job in their Conservative paper...

Now its an affront to democracy this CNN idiot having his credentials whipped..

I think both Presidents were right.....My guess is you only think Republican journalists should kop it..

Objectivity not a strong point me thinks.. thumbsup

Okay, but the huge difference is that the Trump Presidency has stated that he lost his pass for "placing his hands on a young woman", not the exchange. Have you seen the video? You think hie put his hands on her? You think that's an accurate assessment of what happened? You think, in this climate, banning a reporter using such wording isn't more than slightly disingenuous? I mean, there's an actual political ideology which endorses banning reporters under false pretenses.
avatar
kingraf
raf
raf

Posts : 16118
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 24
Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 1:36 pm

CNN Exit poll..

Approval ratings...

Dem 50%
GOP 43%

Trump 45%
Pelosi 31%

Trump polls better than his Party....GOP did better in places he visited..

Democrats will have to choose wisely because with Florida in the bag seemingly...He will need less of the rust belt.

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38048
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by SecretFly on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 2:11 pm

kingraf wrote:

Okay, but the huge difference is that the Trump Presidency has stated that he lost his pass for "placing his hands on a young woman", not the exchange. Have you seen the video? You think hie put his hands on her? You think that's an accurate assessment of what happened? You think, in this climate, banning a reporter using such wording isn't more than slightly disingenuous? I mean, there's an actual political ideology which endorses banning reporters under false pretenses.

Correct - I've seen rowdier collisions waiting in line for a sandwich during lunch rush hour.

This talking up of the 'constant confllct' between MAN and WOMAN is the greatest load of horseschidt since the Serena Williams International Incident some months ago.  Incidently, it served the Democrats well...they thrive on the division of sexes 'narrative'.  A lorrah lorrah votes on that narrative.

Anyway, she tried to grab his mike.... as you do if you're bored listening to a preened up glory hunter. (no blame on her)
..and all he did was do a 'hold on a sec, I'm not finished here' gesture (with inoffensive touching) at her. (no blame on him)

It's a nothing incident that wouldn't raise an eyebrow in the grand old days of pre-political correctness.

But the hypocrisy is everywhere......  

One of the very first gender baiting 'incidents', when Trump was on the campaigning trail for President, was a female reporter trying to accuse one of his handlers of assault after he pushed her back from too close a proximity Trump.  That backfired on her when it turned out the incident was filmed and he was seen to be just doing his job - ie, if she wanted to shove the microphone up Trump's ass she'd need written permission first.

Next piece of hypocrisy is for a channel like CNN (basically a propaganda tool for the Democratic Party) to bemoan the idea of Free Press 'censorship' and 'abuse', when they know for a fact that there was and is aggressive censorship on Google, Twitter, Youtube of many Republican leaning social media accounts.

CNN is an instrument of the Party in opposition to Donald Trump.  He doesn't waste time in trying to disguise that - he just tells the truth - they hate his guts.  Nobody believes CNN is merely a 'fact' finding unbiased News dissemination outfit.  Nobody buys that crap.

SecretFly

Posts : 28507
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by navyblueshorts on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 2:15 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:Shame the Press apparently need Trump to sell papers etc. They should just not turn up to listen to his mindless scheiss. He loves the publicity, so would be great if he lost it. He says nothing of any import or sense in any case.

Respect the office...If not the Man in it..

Acosta's behaviour has been a disgrace......If he wants to be consisitently rude in the White House then he should run for President...

As for this freedom of the Press crap CNN are spouting.....They are free to make up stories on their channel every hour of the day....Probably why their tratings are plummeting..

MSNBC reporters manage to behave themselves...
I can respect the office, but it's hard at the moment I think you'll have to agree. Respect for the office of POTUS is fine, but I have a problem when a nasty pillock like Trump is hiding behind that.
avatar
navyblueshorts

Posts : 7336
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by Duty281 on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 2:29 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q1cfjh6VfE

God bless America. Gotta round me up some illegals.

Duty281

Posts : 17916
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by Pr4wn on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 2:44 pm

Duty281 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q1cfjh6VfE

God bless America. Gotta round me up some illegals.

If you'd have told me that was SNL I'd have believed you.

Pr4wn
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4583
Join date : 2011-03-09
Location : Manila, Philippines

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by SecretFly on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 2:47 pm

Pr4wn wrote:
Duty281 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q1cfjh6VfE

God bless America. Gotta round me up some illegals.

If you'd have told me that was SNL I'd have believed you.

It's funnier so not all that likely to make a mistake really.

SecretFly

Posts : 28507
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by Pr4wn on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 3:33 pm

Sarah Sanders just shared a doctored version of the footage on her official White House Twitter account.

Shades of Nixon. And Truss says we have to respect this tyrant.

Pr4wn
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4583
Join date : 2011-03-09
Location : Manila, Philippines

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by SecretFly on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 3:47 pm

Yahoo What a crazy world.

Tyrant.

“It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.“

George Soros, Hillary Clinton for President supporter.

Great minds think alike I guess.

SecretFly

Posts : 28507
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by Pr4wn on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 3:54 pm

That's some serious BS whataboutery, even by your high standards.

Pr4wn
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4583
Join date : 2011-03-09
Location : Manila, Philippines

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by kingraf on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 4:38 pm

SecretFly wrote:Yahoo What a crazy world.

Tyrant.

“It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.“

George Soros, Hillary Clinton for President supporter.  

Great minds think alike I guess.

I mean... he is also George Soros, civilian. He literally can't be a tyrant. Also, if you wanna quote supporters:

"I am a God"

Kanye West, Donald Trump supporter, and member of the billionaire Kardashian family

"
avatar
kingraf
raf
raf

Posts : 16118
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 24
Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by SecretFly on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 4:41 pm

It's always 'whataboutery' ain't it... when the answer can't come quickly enough.

That's a real quote from a guy the public are only slowly beginning to become aware of (no thanks to the mainstream media that have tried to keep his operations as silent as possible over the years)

Real quote and he has many lovely quotes.  A really nice man who thinks he'd like to help run the world - without asking for permission.

His own life story is enough.  

Trump the tyrant.  Down with Trump..........................

SecretFly

Posts : 28507
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by SecretFly on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 4:44 pm

kingraf wrote:
SecretFly wrote:Yahoo What a crazy world.

Tyrant.

“It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.“

George Soros, Hillary Clinton for President supporter.  

Great minds think alike I guess.

I mean... he is also George Soros, civilian. He literally can't be a tyrant. Also, if you wanna quote supporters:

"I am a God"

Kanye West, Donald Trump supporter, and member of the billionaire Kardashian family

"

Pr4 will be on to you about 'whatabourtery'

All Politicians are civilians...and they send soldier to die for them in war. We're civilians, and we vote for the politicians that can send soldiers away to die for us in war.

Being a civilian is a definition of innocence?

SecretFly

Posts : 28507
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by Pr4wn on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 4:45 pm

Trump is the President of the United States of America. His chief of communications just sent out a doctored video on her official White House Twitter feed in order to lie about why they revoked a journalist's press pass.

This has nothing to do with George Soros.

Pr4wn
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4583
Join date : 2011-03-09
Location : Manila, Philippines

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by SecretFly on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 4:47 pm

It is if you call him a Tyrant. He's fighting Tyrants is my answer to your 'Tyrant' declaration.

Maybe it's just Tyrant colour that upsets you.


SecretFly

Posts : 28507
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by navyblueshorts on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 4:57 pm

SF

What are you actually for? You write a lot of wordy bollox rather than use plain English (which is really annoying OK), but I don't think I actually have a clue what you're actually for, in any area. You're really just bloody minded aren't you? Anarchist?
Do tell...
avatar
navyblueshorts

Posts : 7336
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by superflyweight on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 4:58 pm

SecretFly wrote:It's always 'whataboutery' ain't it... when the answer can't come quickly enough.

That's a real quote from a guy the public are only slowly beginning to become aware of (no thanks to the mainstream media that have tried to keep his operations as silent as possible over the years)

Real quote and he has many lovely quotes.  A really nice man who thinks he'd like to help run the world - without asking for permission.

His own life story is enough.  

Trump the tyrant.  Down with Trump..........................

You're a strange little person.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Posts : 6064
Join date : 2011-01-26
Location : Right here waiting for you

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by navyblueshorts on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 4:58 pm

Pr4wn wrote:Trump is the President of the United States of America. His chief of communications just sent out a doctored video on her official White House Twitter feed in order to lie about why they revoked a journalist's press pass.

This has nothing to do with George Soros.
Wonder if that's a crime? Hopefully.
avatar
navyblueshorts

Posts : 7336
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by superflyweight on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 4:59 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:SF

What are you actually for? You write a lot of wordy bollox rather than use plain English (which is really annoying OK), but I don't think I actually have a clue what you're actually for, in any area. You're really just bloody minded aren't you? Anarchist?
Do tell...
Prick?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Posts : 6064
Join date : 2011-01-26
Location : Right here waiting for you

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by kingraf on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 5:01 pm

SecretFly wrote:
kingraf wrote:
SecretFly wrote:Yahoo What a crazy world.

Tyrant.

“It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.“

George Soros, Hillary Clinton for President supporter.  

Great minds think alike I guess.

I mean... he is also George Soros, civilian. He literally can't be a tyrant. Also, if you wanna quote supporters:

"I am a God"

Kanye West, Donald Trump supporter, and member of the billionaire Kardashian family

"

Pr4 will be on to you about 'whatabourtery'

All Politicians are civilians...and they send soldier to die for them in war.    We're civilians, and we vote for the politicians that can send soldiers away to die for us in war.

Being a civilian is a definition of innocence?


civilian is a poor choice of words, I meant he has no more influence on proceedings in the White House than you or I. It is crazy how Soros is simultaneously leading a deep state cabal capable of undermining a party which until 24 hours ago had all three branches of government, but couldn't fashion a way to have Hillary win an election she won the popular vote in. He's ben built up as both an evil genius whose plan is working and a bumbling buffoon who's been foiled by our orange hero
avatar
kingraf
raf
raf

Posts : 16118
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 24
Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by JuliusHMarx on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 5:02 pm

I don't think Soros can be a 'dictionary definition' tyrant, but I'm pretty sure all billionaires abuse the law, if they think they can get away with it, which they probably can.
Equally, suggesting the USA is being run by a tyrant (if Soros is to be a tyrant, then he must be running it) would indicate democracy has failed.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 17677
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by SecretFly on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 5:30 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:SF

What are you actually for? You write a lot of wordy bollox rather than use plain English (which is really annoying OK), but I don't think I actually have a clue what you're actually for, in any area. You're really just bloody minded aren't you? Anarchist?
Do tell...

You don't know what I'm for because I'm honest... something that people driven by ideology don't get.

You're confused that I'd support Trump (and I do, from way before he was elected) - openly.  Clear to see - not confusing so take it easy on the quizzical looks, I don't buy the confusion down that line.

But then I assume you're sidetracked  when I say that the idea of Acosta assaulting one of Trump's intern ladies is laughable rubbish.

Why should something like that bamboozle you?  I don't have to like Trump's always present big black coat to like his philosophy on the Nation State and his economic ideas or his lovely idea of running Lobbyists out of Washington - legalised blackmailers, hoodwinkers and extortionists - that's what lobbyists are.

Anyway... I tell the truth as I see it.  Acosta did nothing wrong... but his network are hypocrites.  

Nothing is black and white.  There are as many corrupt and deceitful Republicans in existence as there are Democrats...but there ARE deceitful and corrupt Democrats - that's the bit no mainstream media in Europe or America is prepared to admit and discuss.  The real debate - Hidden to propagate the idea that Republicans are Devils and Democrats are afflicted Saints just wanting to bring never ending happiness to the World.  It's bull and ethical journalists have to begin saying so.

When all Mainstream media cough from the one lung, then I get suspicious.  Blame it on my humanity.  I get suspicious.  The sad thing is that most people seem to be too apathetic to even care about that absurdity - how can all journalists think alike

SecretFly

Posts : 28507
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by SecretFly on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 5:32 pm

superflyweight wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:SF

What are you actually for? You write a lot of wordy bollox rather than use plain English (which is really annoying OK), but I don't think I actually have a clue what you're actually for, in any area. You're really just bloody minded aren't you? Anarchist?
Do tell...
Prick?

You have a lovely way with words, superfly. OK

Good man. Rest now. You've done enough work for the day.

SecretFly

Posts : 28507
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by SecretFly on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 5:35 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:I don't think Soros can be a 'dictionary definition' tyrant, but I'm pretty sure all billionaires abuse the law, if they think they can get away with it, which they probably can.
Equally, suggesting the USA is being run by a tyrant (if Soros is to be a tyrant, then he must be running it) would indicate democracy has failed.

Do you want it to fail?

I have strong suspicions that the world has changed. People are being oh so coy.

If you believe in something, say it. At least then the real debate can begin. You think democracy has had its time? You think the corporate giants of the world - Google, Amazon, Disney should just have declared Hillary President? Hollywood supported her so nobody else really needed to vote.

SecretFly

Posts : 28507
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by JuliusHMarx on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 5:42 pm

SecretFly wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:I don't think Soros can be a 'dictionary definition' tyrant, but I'm pretty sure all billionaires abuse the law, if they think they can get away with it, which they probably can.
Equally, suggesting the USA is being run by a tyrant (if Soros is to be a tyrant, then he must be running it) would indicate democracy has failed.

Do you want it to fail?

I have strong suspicions that the world has changed.  People are being oh so coy.

If you believe in something, say it.  At least then the real debate can begin.  You think democracy has had its time?  You think the corporate giants of the world - Google, Amazon, Disney should just have declared Hillary President?  Hollywood supported her so nobody else really needed to vote.

That's a very weird post.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 17677
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by MrInvisible on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 5:43 pm

@SecretFly 4:30am post: Pretty good post apart from the naive assumption that Trump really wants to get rid of lobbyists - he's in cahoots with lobbyists just as much, or indeed more than anyone else - read Naomi Klein's latest book for how intertwined Trump and his cohorts are with the oil industry for starters.  And the moves to weaken the 'Obamacare' reforms on health look like the work of behind the scenes lobbyists.

On a more general point, did anyone read how much money had been spent on both the Democrat and Republican campaigns on the mid-term elections?  Scary, and I don't think such large sums of money floating around in politics influencing voters is particularly healthy.

MrInvisible

Posts : 402
Join date : 2013-01-22

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by SecretFly on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 5:44 pm

superflyweight wrote:
SecretFly wrote:It's always 'whataboutery' ain't it... when the answer can't come quickly enough.

That's a real quote from a guy the public are only slowly beginning to become aware of (no thanks to the mainstream media that have tried to keep his operations as silent as possible over the years)

Real quote and he has many lovely quotes.  A really nice man who thinks he'd like to help run the world - without asking for permission.

His own life story is enough.  

Trump the tyrant.  Down with Trump..........................

You're a strange little person.  

Whistle

Laugh All the old tricks. "Maybe that'll humiliate him enough to f**K off".

Nope


Did you go to Elementary Put-Down school? You must have been a lot of fun behind the sheds, superfly. A lot of fun................ linear brain but a lot of fun.

SecretFly

Posts : 28507
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by SecretFly on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 5:46 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
SecretFly wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:I don't think Soros can be a 'dictionary definition' tyrant, but I'm pretty sure all billionaires abuse the law, if they think they can get away with it, which they probably can.
Equally, suggesting the USA is being run by a tyrant (if Soros is to be a tyrant, then he must be running it) would indicate democracy has failed.

Do you want it to fail?

I have strong suspicions that the world has changed.  People are being oh so coy.

If you believe in something, say it.  At least then the real debate can begin.  You think democracy has had its time?  You think the corporate giants of the world - Google, Amazon, Disney should just have declared Hillary President?  Hollywood supported her so nobody else really needed to vote.

That's a very weird post.

?? Shocked

What planet are you on? I'm on Earth. We could agree to meet up on a planet you prefer?

The question was: Do you like democracy?

SecretFly

Posts : 28507
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by JuliusHMarx on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 5:53 pm

OK, but it didn't address anything I wrote (on planet Earth).

I believe in democracy like I believe in the EU. It has it's flaws, but it's the best thing we've got.

I don't like Trump because I believe him to be racist, misogynist and a liar (the latter is true of most politicians but Trump seems to do it more brazenly). His lack of morals is more important to me than his political beliefs, because I happen to think morals are more important than politics.

Edit - the idea that Trump wants to rid Washington of corruption is naïve - he simply wants to replace the current corruption with his own, that he controls.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 17677
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by SecretFly on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 6:10 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:OK, but it didn't address anything I wrote (on planet Earth).

I believe in democracy like I believe in the EU. It has it's flaws, but it's the best thing we've got.

I don't like Trump because I believe him to be racist, misogynist and a liar (the latter is true of most politicians but Trump seems to do it more brazenly). His lack of morals is more important to me than his political beliefs, because I happen to think morals are more important than politics.

Edit - the idea that Trump wants to rid Washington of corruption is naïve - he simply wants to replace the current corruption with his own, that he controls.

That's your belief.  Entitled to it.

I don't share it.  I believe he loves the limelight, he loves life, he has a powerful ego, he wants to make an impression in the history books - to an extent he already has.  But look at poor Obama.  How quickly a image disintegrated.
So I believe Trump is on a mission.  He's no angel.  He doesn't have to be.  He's stirred America and the world and he's not finished yet.  I'll wait for his full time before saying if he was a success or not.  But right now, for me, he's on the right path.  He's wealthy enough and had more than enough 'lobbyist' contacts in the Whitehouse before he was elected.  He didn't need the office to gain wealth and influence (unlike some more recent ones)

I say the hatred of him is induced by the publicity and the publicity is stage managed.  He has plenty of articulate and young blacks and women fighting in his corner.  Nobody that hates him wants to go there and listen to them.  There are many commentators female and black that say the portrayal is crap.  

He's a rough hewn man and I don't give a damn about his style of language or his demeanour.  The world might think it didn't need him but he didn't vote for himself...so part of the world is wrong.  To the other part of the world, he's timely and might have gotten here sooner.  And THIS is from a once ardent supporter of Bill Clinton.  But you do your reading and your research and ........................ isn't there a movement now Walkaway?  I walked away.

SecretFly

Posts : 28507
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by JuliusHMarx on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 6:23 pm

When a President lacks honesty, humility, grace etc and mocks civilians, boasts about his sexual molestations, lies and then calls other people liars when they aren't - that sets an example that seeps through into society. Society then moves towards that nature, as it is seen as acceptable.

Do you really think that is what the world needs - to move toward open intolerance, dishonesty, hostility? Because I have no doubt that Trump is leading the USA in that direction.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 17677
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by navyblueshorts on Fri 09 Nov 2018, 9:29 am

SecretFly wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:SF

What are you actually for? You write a lot of wordy bollox rather than use plain English (which is really annoying OK), but I don't think I actually have a clue what you're actually for, in any area. You're really just bloody minded aren't you? Anarchist?
Do tell...

You don't know what I'm for because I'm honest... something that people driven by ideology don't get.

You're confused that I'd support Trump (and I do, from way before he was elected) - openly.  Clear to see - not confusing so take it easy on the quizzical looks, I don't buy the confusion down that line.

But then I assume you're sidetracked  when I say that the idea of Acosta assaulting one of Trump's intern ladies is laughable rubbish.

Why should something like that bamboozle you?  I don't have to like Trump's always present big black coat to like his philosophy on the Nation State and his economic ideas or his lovely idea of running Lobbyists out of Washington - legalised blackmailers, hoodwinkers and extortionists - that's what lobbyists are.

Anyway... I tell the truth as I see it.  Acosta did nothing wrong... but his network are hypocrites.  

Nothing is black and white.  There are as many corrupt and deceitful Republicans in existence as there are Democrats...but there ARE deceitful and corrupt Democrats - that's the bit no mainstream media in Europe or America is prepared to admit and discuss.  The real debate - Hidden to propagate the idea that Republicans are Devils and Democrats are afflicted Saints just wanting to bring never ending happiness to the World.  It's bull and ethical journalists have to begin saying so.

When all Mainstream media cough from the one lung, then I get suspicious.  Blame it on my humanity.  I get suspicious.  The sad thing is that most people seem to be too apathetic to even care about that absurdity - how can all journalists think alike
Ah! That's the problem. It's the eyesight... OK
avatar
navyblueshorts

Posts : 7336
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Mon 12 Nov 2018, 12:33 pm

See Acosta and CNN were making hay about Acosta being allowed to cover him in France where 'Hard passes' are irrelevant....

Come on Trump keep him banned for a good while...

One narcissistic moron in the White House is enough....

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38048
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by SecretFly on Mon 12 Nov 2018, 1:34 pm

WW Ones and Twos and even Threes on the agenda in recent months...and all some mainstream folks want to talk about is a passing brush of rancour in the White house between the man George Clooney is gonna play in the Trump Movie and one of them meddling female interns that keep getting Presidents in trouble.

Even Acosta wasn't sure she was a genuine intern or a Russian burly spy in disguise.

Very interesting news indeed.

SecretFly

Posts : 28507
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by navyblueshorts on Mon 12 Nov 2018, 1:57 pm

SecretFly wrote:WW Ones and Twos and even Threes on the agenda in recent months...and all some mainstream folks want to talk about is a passing brush of rancour in the White house between the man George Clooney is gonna play in the Trump Movie and one of them meddling female interns that keep getting Presidents in trouble.

Even Acosta wasn't sure she was a genuine intern or a Russian burly spy in disguise.

Very interesting news indeed.
Well, the MSM wouldn't have been talking about that if the White House hadn't lied about it now, would it?
avatar
navyblueshorts

Posts : 7336
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by SecretFly on Mon 12 Nov 2018, 2:02 pm

Oh don't you get going on it, navy.  You're above this crud...even I can see that.

Lied about what?  Him touching her?  I'm not keeping up with the circus, is that the trauma is?  Raging forest fires in California but someone didn't touch someone?

SecretFly

Posts : 28507
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by Pr4wn on Tue 13 Nov 2018, 2:04 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:See Acosta and CNN were making hay about Acosta being allowed to cover him in France where 'Hard passes' are irrelevant....

Come on Trump keep him banned for a good while...

One narcissistic moron in the White House is enough....

What exactly did Acosta do wrong? I can't see it at all? You know that asking tough questions of the President and pushing him when he doesn't give you an answer is allowed, right? Just because you don't agree with his questions or the way he asked them, doesn't mean you can revoke his press pass. Can you imagine if Obama had revoked the passes of Fox reporters when they were propagating lies about where he was born?

CNN will sue the White House over this and they will win. What Trump has done is completely unconstitutional and it reeks of someone who is too stupid and arrogant to know what to do when he's asked tough questions.

Pr4wn
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4583
Join date : 2011-03-09
Location : Manila, Philippines

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Tue 13 Nov 2018, 11:26 am

Told to put the Mic down...Kept asking questions after Trump said he was moving on...Then got up a few minutes later to argue with him..

You respect the office if not the Person and behave yourself..

IF I was Trump I wouldn't have CNN there anyway after the prostitute...bed soiling episode.

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38048
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by Pr4wn on Tue 13 Nov 2018, 3:17 pm

But none of that justifies revoking his pass. Trump also didn't answer the question. Democratically elected leaders generally don't behave like that.

Pr4wn
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4583
Join date : 2011-03-09
Location : Manila, Philippines

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Tue 13 Nov 2018, 4:29 pm

Politicians don't answer questions...

Who knew ????..........

Acosta didn't ask a question...He gave a sermon like he always does..Then he went from the Caravan of immigrants (invaders) to potential Russia indictments...He also put his hand on an intern after she went to collect his mic...

Sure it wasn't in an aggressive way but that lacked respect too....The President was giving a conference......Not Mr Acosta.

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38048
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by navyblueshorts on Tue 13 Nov 2018, 4:37 pm

SecretFly wrote:Oh don't you get going on it, navy.  You're above this crud...even I can see that.

Lied about what?  Him touching her?  I'm not keeping up with the circus, is that the trauma is?  Raging forest fires in California but someone didn't touch someone?
Ah, don't get started on that either. Nothing to do with climate eh, President Trump? Pity Mar-a-Lago isn't threatened by this sort of thing...
avatar
navyblueshorts

Posts : 7336
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by kingraf on Tue 13 Nov 2018, 7:01 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Politicians don't answer questions...

Who knew  ????..........

Acosta didn't ask a question...He gave a sermon like he always does..Then he went from the Caravan of immigrants (invaders) to potential Russia indictments...He also put his hand on an intern after she went to collect his mic...

Sure it wasn't in an aggressive way but that lacked respect too....The President was giving a conference......Not Mr Acosta.

Fun fact, this is what he got his press pass revoked for. Are you honestly comfortable with the President revoking press passes from the media on bogus grounds, using a heavily edited video to back them? In any case, Random Aide tries to grab the mic from him, without his permission. If you wanna get technical, guess which is a punishable offence; Someone taking your possession, or you preventing them from doing it by brushing their forearm.

If I was Acosta, I'd make a spectacle of it all and sue... I'm not Acosta, but, https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/13/media/cnn-sues-trump/index.html
avatar
kingraf
raf
raf

Posts : 16118
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 24
Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by Pr4wn on Wed 14 Nov 2018, 1:24 am

CNN will sue for sure and they'll win. There were no grounds.

Pr4wn
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4583
Join date : 2011-03-09
Location : Manila, Philippines

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by Duty281 on Wed 14 Nov 2018, 10:42 am

kingraf wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Politicians don't answer questions...

Who knew  ????..........

Acosta didn't ask a question...He gave a sermon like he always does..Then he went from the Caravan of immigrants (invaders) to potential Russia indictments...He also put his hand on an intern after she went to collect his mic...

Sure it wasn't in an aggressive way but that lacked respect too....The President was giving a conference......Not Mr Acosta.

Fun fact, this is what he got his press pass revoked for. Are you honestly comfortable with the President revoking press passes from the media on bogus grounds, using a heavily edited video to back them? In any case, Random Aide tries to grab the mic from him, without his permission. If you wanna get technical, guess which is a punishable offence; Someone taking your possession, or you preventing them from doing it by brushing their forearm.

If I was Acosta, I'd make a spectacle of it all and sue... I'm not Acosta, but, https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/13/media/cnn-sues-trump/index.html

The microphone didn't belong to Acosta, it was a shared one amongst all the reporters, so the aide didn't need 'his permission'. Acosta was preventing other reporters from asking questions to do his usual tedious grandstanding.

Duty281

Posts : 17916
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by SecretFly on Wed 14 Nov 2018, 1:17 pm

Look on the bright side.  Always find the bright side.

Trump has singlehandedly cured Robert De Niro of lifelong dysarthria.

After a lifetime of grunts and growls (I'm too cool to talk) interviews; boy, has he found his voice now!  
Either he's doing one of his best ever roles now (a Trump spy in the Hollywood jungle) or he looks like a man with a lot of skeletons he wants to hide.  

Thank you, Mr President, for curing Mr De Niro.  You're a magician!

SecretFly

Posts : 28507
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by navyblueshorts on Wed 14 Nov 2018, 1:39 pm

SecretFly wrote:Look on the bright side.  Always find the bright side.

Trump has singlehandedly cured Robert De Niro of lifelong dysarthria.

After a lifetime of grunts and growls (I'm too cool to talk) interviews; boy, has he found his voice now!  
Either he's doing one of his best ever roles now (a Trump spy in the Hollywood jungle) or he looks like a man with a lot of skeletons he wants to hide.  

Thank you, Mr President, for curing Mr De Niro.  You're a magician!
Headscratch
avatar
navyblueshorts

Posts : 7336
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum