KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by Pete330v2 on Wed 30 Aug - 19:55

RAVESPAN STADIUM
Friday 1st September 2017 19:35pm

Team: Please see in comments
Ref, TMO etc: See above


Last edited by Pete330v2 on Wed 30 Aug - 21:47; edited 1 time in total

Pete330v2

Posts : 3060
Join date : 2012-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by Pete330v2 on Wed 30 Aug - 19:59

I'll have a wee guess at the starting XV, shouldn't be difficult really.

1. McCall
2. Herring
3. Herbst
4. AOC
5. Browne
6. Deysel
7. Henry
8. Coetzee
9. Cooney
10. Leali'ifano
11. Piutau
12. McCloskey
13. Patterson
14. Trimble
15. Ludik

Obviously 11 and 15 will probably be reversed despite evidence against doing it.

Pete330v2

Posts : 3060
Join date : 2012-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by toml on Wed 30 Aug - 22:18

A few selections to debate

13- Bowe may get the shirt (I wouldn't pick him)
2- Andrew had better form at the tail end of last season
5- Diack looked strong against Wasps

Have to say I'm a bit worried about this game... If its goes badly it may be very bad

toml

Posts : 641
Join date : 2012-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by Pete330v2 on Wed 30 Aug - 23:17

13 could be Cave as well if he achieves fitness and would be the best choice but Bowe at 13 isn't what we need in a competitive game. Very likely to happen mind you as that's where it looks like they'll try to force him in. I didn't think of Andrew and should have, definitely looked good last season. Diack........I'll never be a fan but he could be a bench spot.

Pete330v2

Posts : 3060
Join date : 2012-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by Biltong on Wed 30 Aug - 23:18

Going to be interesting to see how Cheetahs fit in to the new comp, will they be competitive?
avatar
Biltong
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 26586
Join date : 2011-04-28
Location : Twilight zone

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by toml on Thu 31 Aug - 0:36

I think the Cheetahs will thump most teams and get thumped by a couple

toml

Posts : 641
Join date : 2012-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by Pete330v2 on Thu 31 Aug - 0:49

I think they'll beat us on opening night. Match fit with all their combinations and calls well practiced and fully functioning versus Ulster, faltering in the preseason, new combinations and calls, missing players who played 20 minutes with the IRFU etc.
If I were a betting man I'd put some hard earned moolah on the Cheetahs.

Pete330v2

Posts : 3060
Join date : 2012-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by geoff999rugby on Thu 31 Aug - 2:14

The word is Cooney and Reidy available this week

Treadwell and Marshall next
I am assuming Stockdale as well

geoff999rugby

Posts : 2963
Join date : 2012-01-20

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by Don Alfonso on Thu 31 Aug - 5:06

Pete330v2 wrote:I think they'll beat us on opening night. Match fit with all their combinations and calls well practiced and fully functioning versus Ulster, faltering in the preseason, new combinations and calls, missing players who played 20 minutes with the IRFU etc.
If I were a betting man I'd put some hard earned moolah on the Cheetahs.

Agreed. Far too much disruption - Gibbes and Peel's first competitive game. Lions unavailable, half of the Ireland tourers unavailable. Lealifano having just arrived.

The only way I think we'll win is if the occasion gets to the Cheetahs.

Ironically, given all the gnashing of teeth and wailing about tour back row, it may well be one of our strongest units. Missing both first choice second rows, four centres, first choice out-half and the captain.

Don Alfonso

Posts : 2364
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 41
Location : The 'Shaft

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by Don Alfonso on Thu 31 Aug - 5:11

Also, we're not Kingspan Ulster, thank you very much.

Ulster Rugby.

Don Alfonso

Posts : 2364
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 41
Location : The 'Shaft

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by Pete330v2 on Thu 31 Aug - 6:04

Don Alfonso wrote:Also, we're not Kingspan Ulster, thank you very much.

Ulster Rugby.

Yes I'm well aware of that, it was a little joke re: Toyota reference for the Cheetahs thank you very much.

Pete330v2

Posts : 3060
Join date : 2012-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by Don Alfonso on Thu 31 Aug - 6:13

Pete330v2 wrote:
Don Alfonso wrote:Also, we're not Kingspan Ulster, thank you very much.

Ulster Rugby.

Yes I'm well aware of that, it was a little joke re: Toyota reference for the Cheetahs thank you very much.

Yeah, I know.

Don Alfonso

Posts : 2364
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 41
Location : The 'Shaft

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by toml on Thu 31 Aug - 7:40

Well i thought it was funny Pete, don't forget about BT Sport Go Ulster

toml

Posts : 641
Join date : 2012-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by Don Alfonso on Thu 31 Aug - 8:19

I like that better - it's like one of those mental Japanese cartoon titles.

Come and watch Godspeed UltraBrave Warrior Ulster!

Don Alfonso

Posts : 2364
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 41
Location : The 'Shaft

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by Don Alfonso on Thu 31 Aug - 8:20


Super Fun Crazy-Time Ulster Go!!!!

Don Alfonso

Posts : 2364
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 41
Location : The 'Shaft

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by toml on Thu 31 Aug - 9:13

Non commercially it's more Afrikaans Presbyterian Born Again Ulster

toml

Posts : 641
Join date : 2012-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by Cyril on Thu 31 Aug - 9:28

Good Luck to the Nordie Saffers! Smile

Cyril

Posts : 6089
Join date : 2012-11-17

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by George Carlin on Thu 31 Aug - 15:48

Am worried about 2 things:

1. The Cheetah Girls don't know how chilly it can be in Belfast.
2. That they may have discontinued the Cheetah Girls: http://www.fscheetahs.co.za/Gallery.aspx?CID=151

Surely not.


Last edited by George Carlin on Thu 31 Aug - 23:13; edited 1 time in total
avatar
George Carlin
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 13905
Join date : 2011-06-24
Location : United Arab Emirates

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by formerly known as Sam on Thu 31 Aug - 16:59

George Carlin wrote:Am worried about 2 things:

1. The Cheetah Girls don't know how chilly it can be in Belfast.
2. That they may have discontinued the Cheetah Girls: http://www.fscheetahs.co.za/Gallery.aspx?CID=151

Surely not.

Might save the lasses for home games. Don't want multiple cases of hypothermia every away game.

formerly known as Sam

Posts : 11980
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 31
Location : Leicestershire

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by Don Alfonso on Thu 31 Aug - 21:05

Ulster Rugby team to play Toyota Cheetahs, Friday 1st September at Kingspan Stadium, kick-off 7.35pm:

(1-8): Kyle McCall, Rob Herring, Wiehahn Herbst, Robbie Diack, Alan O'Connor, Jean Deysel, Chris Henry (captain), Marcell Coetzee;
(9-15): John Cooney, Christian Lealiifano, Louis Ludik, Stuart McCloskey, Tommy Bowe, Andrew Trimble, Charles Piutau.

Replacements (16-23): John Andrew, Callum Black, Rodney Ah You, Matthew Rea, Sean Reidy, David Shanahan, Peter Nelson, Darren Cave.

Why is Bowe starting if Cave is fit? McCloskey/Cave is a potentially very strong midfield. Maybe cause Cave hasn't gotten any game-time. Delighted McCall gets the nod ahead of Black. Glad to see Rea on the bench as well. That doesn't look like a Kiss call.

Don Alfonso

Posts : 2364
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 41
Location : The 'Shaft

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by yappysnap on Thu 31 Aug - 21:32

Just out of curiosity what will the weather be like for the game and do Ulster use a synthetic pitch?

yappysnap

Posts : 10756
Join date : 2011-06-02
Age : 29
Location : Guildford, Surrey

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by marty2086 on Thu 31 Aug - 21:34

Don Alfonso wrote:Glad to see Rea on the bench as well. That doesn't look like a Kiss call.

Maybe more to do with no more Clarke

marty2086

Posts : 8194
Join date : 2011-05-14
Age : 31
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by toml on Thu 31 Aug - 21:36

yappysnap wrote:Just out of curiosity what will the weather be like for the game and do Ulster use a synthetic pitch?
Not on your nelly, Ulster have a beautiful grass turf! Weather looks to be pleasant enough.

Is rugby on plastic turf a different game? When I watch it, it always looks more like rugby league

toml

Posts : 641
Join date : 2012-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by Don Alfonso on Thu 31 Aug - 21:36

marty2086 wrote:
Don Alfonso wrote:Glad to see Rea on the bench as well. That doesn't look like a Kiss call.

Maybe more to do with no more Clarke

Excellent point. Suspect that's nail on head.

Don Alfonso

Posts : 2364
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 41
Location : The 'Shaft

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by marty2086 on Thu 31 Aug - 21:39

Toyota Cheetahs

15 – Sergeal Petersen
12 – Rosko Specman
13 – William Small-Smith
12 – Ali Mgijima
11 – Makazole Mapimpi
10 – Clayton Blommetjies
9 – Shaun Venter

1 – Charles Marais
2 – Jacques du Toit
3 – Johan Coetzee
4 – Justin Basson
5 – Reniel Hugo
6 – Paul Schoeman
7 – Henco Venter
8 – Niell Jordaan (Captain)

Substitutes

16 – Torsten van Jaarsveld
17 – Ox Nche
18 – Tom Botha
19 – Rynier Bernardo
20 – Gerhard Olivier
21 – Tian Meyer
22 – Cecil Afrika
23 – Ryno Benjamin

marty2086

Posts : 8194
Join date : 2011-05-14
Age : 31
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by toml on Thu 31 Aug - 21:43

Missing a few players too due to Internationals- Rhule, Venter and Mohoje.

toml

Posts : 641
Join date : 2012-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by yappysnap on Thu 31 Aug - 21:53

toml wrote:
yappysnap wrote:Just out of curiosity what will the weather be like for the game and do Ulster use a synthetic pitch?
Not on your nelly, Ulster have a beautiful grass turf! Weather looks to be pleasant enough.

Is rugby on plastic turf a different game? When I watch it, it always looks more like rugby league

Just thinking that's what the cheetahs will be more used to, hard dirt pitches and plastic pitches. Their helter skelter style may struggle to begin with.

Everyone's off the floor quicker on plastic, I dont think rucks last as long, but that's just my opinion

yappysnap

Posts : 10756
Join date : 2011-06-02
Age : 29
Location : Guildford, Surrey

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by Biltong on Thu 31 Aug - 21:53

The only real loss there is Venter. Otherwise a decent squad. I am very interested to see how the Cheetahs pack will perform, they aren't renowned for dominating set piece.
avatar
Biltong
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 26586
Join date : 2011-04-28
Location : Twilight zone

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by The Great Aukster on Thu 31 Aug - 22:31

Biltong wrote:The only real loss there is Venter. Otherwise a decent squad. I am very interested to see how the Cheetahs pack will perform, they aren't renowned for dominating set piece.

Their pack's hitherto uncelebrated renown will be kindled on Friday - after all the Cheetahs have:
1. a pack of 8 forwards
2. they're South African
3. and they have an Ox on the bench

... more than enough to handle Ulster.

The Great Aukster

Posts : 4272
Join date : 2011-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by Pete330v2 on Thu 31 Aug - 22:41

Piutau and Ludik reversed as usual as expected but hey, that's Les for you. Bowe included despite his failings at 13 but that seems to be where his future is deemed, strange when Cave is head and shoulders the better 13 and fit. Is this going to be another season of head scratching for us?

Pete330v2

Posts : 3060
Join date : 2012-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by George Carlin on Thu 31 Aug - 23:16

Excited to see how Lealiifano gets on. The guy is a wizard and thanks to the Aussie franchises tanking this year should be a lot fresher than most other players who have just put in a full Super Rugby season.
avatar
George Carlin
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 13905
Join date : 2011-06-24
Location : United Arab Emirates

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by Biltong on Thu 31 Aug - 23:28

Looking at that list of players for Ulster, I reckon the vheetahs aregoing to struggle
avatar
Biltong
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 26586
Join date : 2011-04-28
Location : Twilight zone

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by Pete330v2 on Thu 31 Aug - 23:36

Biltong wrote:Looking at that list of players for Ulster, I reckon the vheetahs aregoing to struggle

Not so sure Biltong, we have a winger at centre, a winger at fullback and a full back/centre on the wing. I think our backline was selected using a lottery system. I mean even Munster have an Ulster centre playing at centre.

On the Munster subject, how come they are allowed to have Conway while we have to continue resting Stockdale?

Pete330v2

Posts : 3060
Join date : 2012-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by Biltong on Thu 31 Aug - 23:40

Robbie Diack, Jean Deysel, Marcell Coetzee, Christian Lealiifano, Louis Ludik, Tommy Bowe, Andrew Trimble, Charles Piutau.

These are all class players the Cheetahs squad can't match easily
avatar
Biltong
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 26586
Join date : 2011-04-28
Location : Twilight zone

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by Pete330v2 on Thu 31 Aug - 23:47

Biltong wrote: Robbie Diack, Jean Deysel,  Marcell Coetzee, Christian Lealiifano, Louis Ludik, Tommy Bowe, Andrew Trimble, Charles Piutau.

These are all class players the Cheetahs squad can't match easily

You forget the Ulster way of making a pigs ear out of a silk purse Wink

Pete330v2

Posts : 3060
Join date : 2012-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by brennomac on Fri 1 Sep - 4:07

marty2086 wrote:Toyota Cheetahs

15 – Sergeal Petersen
12 – Rosko Specman
13 – William Small-Smith
12 – Ali Mgijima
11 – Makazole Mapimpi
10 – Clayton Blommetjies
9 – Shaun Venter

1 – Charles Marais
2 – Jacques du Toit
3 – Johan Coetzee
4 – Justin Basson
5 – Reniel Hugo
6 – Paul Schoeman
7 – Henco Venter
8 – Niell Jordaan (Captain)

Substitutes

16 – Torsten van Jaarsveld
17 – Ox Nche
18 – Tom Botha
19 – Rynier Bernardo
20 – Gerhard Olivier
21 – Tian Meyer
22 – Cecil Afrika
23 – Ryno Benjamin

Interesting to see Mark Robson's strangulated pronunciation of the Cheetahs 10-12-13

brennomac

Posts : 819
Join date : 2011-02-12
Location : Dublin 8 - that bastion or rugby

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by Don Alfonso on Fri 1 Sep - 9:07

Pete330v2 wrote:
Biltong wrote: Robbie Diack, Jean Deysel,  Marcell Coetzee, Christian Lealiifano, Louis Ludik, Tommy Bowe, Andrew Trimble, Charles Piutau.

These are all class players the Cheetahs squad can't match easily

You forget the Ulster way of making a pigs ear out of a silk purse Wink

Do think it's a weird selection in some places.

Don Alfonso

Posts : 2364
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 41
Location : The 'Shaft

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by Biltong on Fri 1 Sep - 17:50

Looking forward to the match tonight, start 20h30 our time
avatar
Biltong
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 26586
Join date : 2011-04-28
Location : Twilight zone

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by Pete330v2 on Fri 1 Sep - 18:11

Biltong wrote:Looking forward to the match tonight, start 20h30 our time

It'll be more than half over by that time here so we'll know the result before you Smile Smile

Pete330v2

Posts : 3060
Join date : 2012-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by Biltong on Fri 1 Sep - 19:02

Hahaha
avatar
Biltong
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 26586
Join date : 2011-04-28
Location : Twilight zone

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by George Carlin on Fri 1 Sep - 22:21

brennomac wrote:
marty2086 wrote:Toyota Cheetahs

15 – Sergeal Petersen
12 – Rosko Specman
13 – William Small-Smith
12 – Ali Mgijima
11 – Makazole Mapimpi
10 – Clayton Blommetjies
9 – Shaun Venter

1 – Charles Marais
2 – Jacques du Toit
3 – Johan Coetzee
4 – Justin Basson
5 – Reniel Hugo
6 – Paul Schoeman
7 – Henco Venter
8 – Niell Jordaan (Captain)

Substitutes

16 – Torsten van Jaarsveld
17 – Ox Nche
18 – Tom Botha
19 – Rynier Bernardo
20 – Gerhard Olivier
21 – Tian Meyer
22 – Cecil Afrika
23 – Ryno Benjamin

Interesting to see Mark Robson's strangulated pronunciation of the Cheetahs 10-12-13
He should just do what Hugh Dan, Scotland's Gaelic speaking match commentator does - Glasgow's Fijian prop Jerry Yanuyanutawa just became "Jerry" for commentary purposes. There were about a dozen examples of that.
avatar
George Carlin
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 13905
Join date : 2011-06-24
Location : United Arab Emirates

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by Pete330v2 on Fri 1 Sep - 23:45

George Carlin wrote:
brennomac wrote:
marty2086 wrote:Toyota Cheetahs

15 – Sergeal Petersen
12 – Rosko Specman
13 – William Small-Smith
12 – Ali Mgijima
11 – Makazole Mapimpi
10 – Clayton Blommetjies
9 – Shaun Venter

1 – Charles Marais
2 – Jacques du Toit
3 – Johan Coetzee
4 – Justin Basson
5 – Reniel Hugo
6 – Paul Schoeman
7 – Henco Venter
8 – Niell Jordaan (Captain)

Substitutes

16 – Torsten van Jaarsveld
17 – Ox Nche
18 – Tom Botha
19 – Rynier Bernardo
20 – Gerhard Olivier
21 – Tian Meyer
22 – Cecil Afrika
23 – Ryno Benjamin

Interesting to see Mark Robson's strangulated pronunciation of the Cheetahs 10-12-13
He should just do what Hugh Dan, Scotland's Gaelic speaking match commentator does - Glasgow's Fijian prop Jerry Yanuyanutawa just became "Jerry" for commentary purposes. There were about a dozen examples of that.

I think they'll just stick with numbers Smile

Pete330v2

Posts : 3060
Join date : 2012-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by Rory_Gallagher on Sat 2 Sep - 5:11

What a joy it is to watch Coetzee and Deysel bursting through would-be tacklers. Look at what we have been missing.

Rory_Gallagher

Posts : 11285
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 25
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by Biltong on Sat 2 Sep - 5:11

That yellow card has killed the Cheetahs
avatar
Biltong
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 26586
Join date : 2011-04-28
Location : Twilight zone

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by VinceWLB on Sat 2 Sep - 5:12

Well, it was an interesting contest.. before that soft yellow card given to cheetahs flanker.

VinceWLB

Posts : 3593
Join date : 2012-10-15

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by Biltong on Sat 2 Sep - 5:16

Well it cost the Cheetahs 19 points
avatar
Biltong
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 26586
Join date : 2011-04-28
Location : Twilight zone

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by Mr Fishpaste on Sat 2 Sep - 5:18

Vintage Cheetahs: Great attack...revolving door defense...

Mr Fishpaste

Posts : 724
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by Rory_Gallagher on Sat 2 Sep - 5:19

The aggression from Deysel and Coetzee - may all young Ulster forwards in the academy try and follow their example.

Rory_Gallagher

Posts : 11285
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 25
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by Biltong on Sat 2 Sep - 5:22

Yeah they are both monsters
avatar
Biltong
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 26586
Join date : 2011-04-28
Location : Twilight zone

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by Mr Fishpaste on Sat 2 Sep - 5:24

Biltong wrote:Yeah they are both monsters

What kind of monsters you ask?...Sharks...or ex-sharks Sad

Mr Fishpaste

Posts : 724
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: KINGSPAN ULSTER v TOYOTA CHEETAHS

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum