Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by EWT Spoons on Mon 04 Sep 2017, 11:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons
Myerside
19.35 ko
TV: Alba/S4c

Last time out:
Edinburgh 24 - 20 Dragons

Head to Head
Dragons -  Edinburgh
31 Played 31
15 Wins 15
15 Losses 15
1 Draws 1
62 Tries 67


This Season
Edinburgh - Dragons
Who knows, certainly not the Pro14 Website apparently.

Teams
Edinburgh
15. Blair Kinghorn (43)



14. Damien Hoyland (48)

13. Chris Dean (43)

12. Robbie Fruean *

11. Jason Harries (1)



10. Duncan Weir (21)

9. Sam Hidalgo-Clyne (83)



1. Michele Rizzo (1)

2. Stuart McInally (101)

3. WP Nel (104)

4. Ben Toolis (70)

5. Grant Gilchrist (99)

6. Jamie Ritchie (31)

7. Hamish Watson (72)

8. Magnus Bradbury CAPTAIN (31)


Replacements

16. Ross Ford (176)

17. Darryl Marfo (1)

18. Simon Berghan (32)

19. Fraser McKenzie (80)

20. Cornell du Preez (80)

21. Nathan Fowles (34)

22. Jason Tovey (24)

23. Junior Rasolea (14)


Last edited by EWT Spoons on Thu 07 Sep 2017, 12:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

EWT Spoons

Posts : 2221
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 33
Location : Edinburgh

Back to top Go down


Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by RDW_Scotland on Thu 07 Sep 2017, 1:31 pm

munkian wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:
George Carlin wrote:By jaysus there's an exciting Edinburgh team struggling to get out of that line up.

Looking forward to this - will it be on a highly disreputably live feed of questionable legality so that I can (obviously) not watch it?

I'm sure it will be - I trust you know all the usual places to (not) look?

Its on BBC Labia

George lives in UAE - for some reason there isn't much of a demand for gaelic TV channels there...

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 21913
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 30
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by munkian on Thu 07 Sep 2017, 1:36 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:
munkian wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:
George Carlin wrote:By jaysus there's an exciting Edinburgh team struggling to get out of that line up.

Looking forward to this - will it be on a highly disreputably live feed of questionable legality so that I can (obviously) not watch it?

I'm sure it will be - I trust you know all the usual places to (not) look?

Its on BBC Labia

George lives in UAE - for some reason there isn't much of a demand for gaelic TV channels there...

Weird Shocked

If he goes on Iplayer and sets the location to Scotland he should be fine - I'm in Bristol and get BBC 2 Wales that way.
avatar
munkian

Posts : 7455
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 36
Location : Bristol/The Port

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by RDW_Scotland on Thu 07 Sep 2017, 1:37 pm

munkian wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:
munkian wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:
George Carlin wrote:By jaysus there's an exciting Edinburgh team struggling to get out of that line up.

Looking forward to this - will it be on a highly disreputably live feed of questionable legality so that I can (obviously) not watch it?

I'm sure it will be - I trust you know all the usual places to (not) look?

Its on BBC Labia

George lives in UAE - for some reason there isn't much of a demand for gaelic TV channels there...

Weird Shocked  

If he goes on Iplayer and sets the location to Scotland he should be fine - I'm in Bristol and get BBC 2 Wales that way.

You are still in the UK though - I don't think you can get Iplayer outside of the UK (given need to have a TV license to watch it)

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 21913
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 30
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by munkian on Thu 07 Sep 2017, 1:44 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:
munkian wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:
munkian wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:
George Carlin wrote:By jaysus there's an exciting Edinburgh team struggling to get out of that line up.

Looking forward to this - will it be on a highly disreputably live feed of questionable legality so that I can (obviously) not watch it?

I'm sure it will be - I trust you know all the usual places to (not) look?

Its on BBC Labia

George lives in UAE - for some reason there isn't much of a demand for gaelic TV channels there...

Weird Shocked  

If he goes on Iplayer and sets the location to Scotland he should be fine - I'm in Bristol and get BBC 2 Wales that way.

You are still in the UK though - I don't think you can get Iplayer outside of the UK (given need to have a TV license to watch it)

Good point. Other means are probably easier than messing about with a VPN.
avatar
munkian

Posts : 7455
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 36
Location : Bristol/The Port

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by jimbopip on Thu 07 Sep 2017, 1:56 pm

That's a good Luvvie line up. thumbsup

I don't think that Dragoons will get anything out of this game.

I also can't get my head around the fact that it's Grant Gilchrist's 100 cap. 100 appearances in a perennially underachieving team: is that an achievement or a stain on his record?

jimbopip

Posts : 3761
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : sunny Essex

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by jimbopip on Thu 07 Sep 2017, 1:57 pm


jimbopip

Posts : 3761
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : sunny Essex

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by munkian on Thu 07 Sep 2017, 2:00 pm

jimbopip wrote:That's a good Luvvie line up. thumbsup

I don't think that Dragoons will get anything out of this game.

I also can't get my head around the fact that it's Grant Gilchrist's 100 cap. 100 appearances in a perennially underachieving team: is that an achievement or a stain on his record?

Noted.

avatar
munkian

Posts : 7455
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 36
Location : Bristol/The Port

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by RDW_Scotland on Thu 07 Sep 2017, 2:01 pm

munkian wrote:
jimbopip wrote:That's a good Luvvie line up. thumbsup

I don't think that Dragoons will get anything out of this game.

I also can't get my head around the fact that it's Grant Gilchrist's 100 cap. 100 appearances in a perennially underachieving team: is that an achievement or a stain on his record?

Noted.


Jimbo is one of the most anti-Edinburgh posters you will find so that is some statement from him!

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 21913
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 30
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by munkian on Thu 07 Sep 2017, 2:31 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:
munkian wrote:
jimbopip wrote:That's a good Luvvie line up. thumbsup

I don't think that Dragoons will get anything out of this game.

I also can't get my head around the fact that it's Grant Gilchrist's 100 cap. 100 appearances in a perennially underachieving team: is that an achievement or a stain on his record?

Noted.


Jimbo is one of the most anti-Edinburgh posters you will find so that is some statement from him!

Hes fairly anti Welsh too so don't get too excited Wink
avatar
munkian

Posts : 7455
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 36
Location : Bristol/The Port

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by jimbopip on Thu 07 Sep 2017, 2:35 pm

munkian wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:
munkian wrote:
jimbopip wrote:That's a good Luvvie line up. thumbsup

I don't think that Dragoons will get anything out of this game.

I also can't get my head around the fact that it's Grant Gilchrist's 100 cap. 100 appearances in a perennially underachieving team: is that an achievement or a stain on his record?

Noted.


Jimbo is one of the most anti-Edinburgh posters you will find so that is some statement from him!

Hes fairly anti Welsh too so don't get too excited Wink

Gentlemen, I prefer to see myself as a modern day David Hume, with a Cartesian twist. Hug

Or to quote another of my favourite philosophers, "Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it infamy"


Last edited by jimbopip on Thu 07 Sep 2017, 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

jimbopip

Posts : 3761
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : sunny Essex

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by RDW_Scotland on Thu 07 Sep 2017, 2:36 pm

Jimbo is anti anything that isn't Glaswegian or English literature that only he understands or has ever read! OK

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 21913
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 30
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by jimbopip on Thu 07 Sep 2017, 2:43 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Jimbo is anti anything that isn't Glaswegian or English literature that only he understands or has ever read! OK

On a slight tangent....

I was reading Hugh McIlvanney, who comes from Ayrshire and is World Class Shocked , and bearing in mind that he is probably the best British sports writer of the last century, I found this little gem,

"If I had to choose between having read King Lear or seeing the Brazil side of 1970 then Shakespeare would take precedence over Pele."

That's my kind of man.

Interestingly, considering he's the only sports writer ever to be awarded Journalist Of The Year, he wasn't even the best writer in his family. Shocked That was his wee brother, Willie.

jimbopip

Posts : 3761
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : sunny Essex

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by RDW_Scotland on Thu 07 Sep 2017, 2:58 pm

Jimbo also likes to go on tangents where no one really knows what he's on about!

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 21913
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 30
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by tigertattie on Thu 07 Sep 2017, 3:21 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Jimbo also likes to go on tangents where no one really knows what he's on about!

He was trying to tell me the other day about these things called "books"

Apparently paper is not just used for rolling stuff up in and smoking!

I believe he was bragging about getting a B in O level English!
avatar
tigertattie

Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-07-11
Location : On the naughty step

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by George Carlin on Thu 07 Sep 2017, 6:46 pm

munkian wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:
munkian wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:
George Carlin wrote:By jaysus there's an exciting Edinburgh team struggling to get out of that line up.

Looking forward to this - will it be on a highly disreputably live feed of questionable legality so that I can (obviously) not watch it?

I'm sure it will be - I trust you know all the usual places to (not) look?

Its on BBC Labia

George lives in UAE - for some reason there isn't much of a demand for gaelic TV channels there...

Weird Shocked  

If he goes on Iplayer and sets the location to Scotland he should be fine - I'm in Bristol and get BBC 2 Wales that way.
Nah - you need a rock hard VPN like the one I have, but it only works from time to time.
avatar
George Carlin
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 13905
Join date : 2011-06-23
Location : United Arab Emirates

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by reallybored on Thu 07 Sep 2017, 11:33 pm

Cracking back-row selection.

Fruean please be awesome.


If Hidalgo-Clyne & Weir control where the game is played and the defence doesn't drop off, I'd expect an Edinburgh win.

reallybored

Posts : 787
Join date : 2012-07-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by Luckless Pedestrian on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 10:48 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:Who was the Dragons openside that caused havoc last season?

I don't want to look at our lineup from that game, for obvious reasons, but our openside would have been either Ollie Griffiths or Nic Cudd, neither of whom are playing this evening.


Luckless Pedestrian

Posts : 22228
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 38
Location : Newport

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by Luckless Pedestrian on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 10:49 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:Good timing - I've just received the following email. Sounds like they have listened to the complaints and have made some positive changes

BRAND NEW FACILITIES
New and improved toilet facilities are located in the North-East corner and behind the South Stand - all properly plumbed and lit with running water. There’s also a brand-new toilet facility for our disabled spectators located next to the disabled area on the East side of the ground, and another is situated across the road next to the supporters’ bar.

THE HUXLEY CLUBHOUSE
The supporters’ bar will be hosted and operated in partnership with national pub group, Signature Pubs, who are using their expertise in running some of the city’s finest establishments to deliver a greater match night experience at Myreside. The enhanced experience will also see the supporters’ marquee refurnished, with Signature Pubs offering food and drink from their establishments at the home of the capital club.

THE QUICK TAP
Beat the match night queues and visit The Quick Tap, situated right behind the South Stand. Our state-of-the-art bar can pour a range of drinks on draught including Tennents Lager, Caledonia Best and Guinness.

THE BIG SCREEN
The big screen has moved! It’s now situated in the North-West corner, which is visible from all areas of the ground. Keep an eye out for our latest news and videos throughout the evening.

THE MACRON STORE
Our brand-new matchday Macron store, stationed next to the Actavo Stand and behind the big screen, means that supporters can get their hands on a fantastic 2017/18 range of merchandise before, during and after the match!  Grab a new shirt, scarf or hoodie to show your support. Our players will be along helping at the store too, so drop by and say hello…

Fair play, The Quick Tap is a great name for a bar at a rugby ground! clap

Luckless Pedestrian

Posts : 22228
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 38
Location : Newport

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by RDW_Scotland on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 11:10 am

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:Who was the Dragons openside that caused havoc last season?

I don't want to look at our lineup from that game, for obvious reasons, but our openside would have been either Ollie Griffiths or Nic Cudd, neither of whom are playing this evening.


Well that helps our case, even more so that Hamish Watson is at 7 for us and hopefully nicely refreshed after the summer break!

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 21913
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 30
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by Luckless Pedestrian on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 11:21 am

I'll just say I hope he has a good season after today. Great player though.

Luckless Pedestrian

Posts : 22228
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 38
Location : Newport

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by jimbopip on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 11:25 am

It must be quite nerve wrenching for the Exfoliators fans: sitting there leafing through the White Company catalogues with that strange feeling nibbling away at the back of your minds. "We're going to win tonight. we're going to win tonight." Smile
And why shouldn't you? After all you do have the Scotland B team back row playing for you.

jimbopip

Posts : 3761
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : sunny Essex

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by Luckless Pedestrian on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 12:19 pm

I don't know how it is for Edinburgh fans, but it's always horribly disconcerting for me when the Dragons are favourites to win a game. It's such a rare occurence.

Luckless Pedestrian

Posts : 22228
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 38
Location : Newport

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by RDW_Scotland on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 12:27 pm

Given that last season we beat Harlequins then lost at home to Zebre we know that feeling all too well!

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 21913
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 30
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by tigertattie on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 12:30 pm

jimbopip wrote:It must be quite nerve wrenching for the Exfoliators fans: sitting there leafing through the White Company catalogues with that strange feeling nibbling away at the back of your minds. "We're going to win tonight. we're going to win tonight." Smile
And why shouldn't you? After all you do have the Scotland B team back row playing for you.

I'm still a believer of the old adage that you can only compare teams based on their last head to head!

Who won the last time the dirty unwashed giro hoggers faced the mighty defoliators?
avatar
tigertattie

Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-07-11
Location : On the naughty step

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by jimbopip on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 12:36 pm

How do you defoliate mightily?

Also, to paraphrase Mick "Crocodile" Dundee,
"That's not a backrow! (points to Batman,Arthur Ashe and Half Man- Half Mullet That's a back row!"

jimbopip

Posts : 3761
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : sunny Essex

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by tigertattie on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 1:06 pm

Dunno about defoliating, I'm au naturale in the skin care department.

In reference to the backrow situation, the Edinburgh backrow would utterly dominate the Giro Globetrotter's
avatar
tigertattie

Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-07-11
Location : On the naughty step

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by RuggerRadge2611 on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 2:15 pm

quite looking forward to this tonight, the Mish, Ritchie and Magners looks like a great backrow.

First time to an Edinburgh game in 2-3 years? Think my last game was that abject humiliation at the hands of Sarries in the ERC.

I'm expecting quite a lot from Myreside too. This is an exciting time for Edinburgh.
avatar
RuggerRadge2611

Posts : 6888
Join date : 2011-03-04
Age : 32
Location : The North, The REAL North (Beyond the Wall)

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by tigertattie on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 3:05 pm

RuggerRadge2611 wrote:quite looking forward to this tonight, the Mish, Ritchie and Magners looks like a great backrow.

First time to an Edinburgh game in 2-3 years? Think my last game was that abject humiliation at the hands of Sarries in the ERC.

I'm expecting quite a lot from Myreside too. This is an exciting time for Edinburgh.

Optimism there from the Wildling!
avatar
tigertattie

Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-07-11
Location : On the naughty step

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by RDW_Scotland on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 7:32 pm

'mon Edinburgh!

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 21913
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 30
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by RiscaGame on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 7:34 pm

Madness that only four Embra players played this fixture last season, according to Alba English.


Last edited by RiscaGame on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

RiscaGame

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by RiscaGame on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 7:35 pm

Allez Perpi ahem Dragons.

RiscaGame

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by mikey_dragon on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 7:37 pm

What channel BBC Alba on sky? I couldn't find it...

mikey_dragon

Posts : 6535
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by RDW_Scotland on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 7:37 pm

Not the best of starts from Fruean!

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 21913
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 30
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by RDW_Scotland on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 7:39 pm

Or Edinburgh for that matter! Two overthrown lineouts.

Dragons looking dangerous out wide.

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 21913
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 30
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by RDW_Scotland on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 7:42 pm

Good defence Edinburgh

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 21913
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 30
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by RiscaGame on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 7:45 pm

130 odd Mikey? I'm on red button for English, so can't see.

Good start Dragons. Would've taken the three from the pen. From that Edinburgh were always going front, so we could've challenged that better and then why not make them exit rather than a freebie pen.

Lovely offloading then.

RiscaGame

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by mikey_dragon on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 7:45 pm

Good defence Edinburgh.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 6535
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by RDW_Scotland on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 7:46 pm

All Dragons so far! We need to tidy up our ruck defence

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 21913
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 30
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by mikey_dragon on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 7:47 pm

It's 142. I've left the audio as it is, I, liking the SA commentator. That was an impressive passage of play by us, I hope there's more.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 6535
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by RDW_Scotland on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 7:48 pm

.....and improve our set piece accuracy! Very telegraphed pass

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 21913
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 30
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by BigGee on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 7:48 pm

All Drag Queens so far. The pressure of being favourites seems to be getting to Edinburgh!

BigGee

Posts : 4123
Join date : 2013-11-05
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by RDW_Scotland on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 7:52 pm

If Edinburgh play like this until half time Cockers is going to erupt in the changing room

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 21913
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 30
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by RDW_Scotland on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 7:54 pm

18% Edinburgh possession

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 21913
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 30
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by RiscaGame on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 7:54 pm

Please be ok Sam

RiscaGame

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by RDW_Scotland on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 7:55 pm

Weir picard

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 21913
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 30
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by mikey_dragon on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 7:55 pm

Compared to last week Edinburgh are quite poor.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 6535
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by tigertattie on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 7:57 pm

Well this is poor from Edinburgh
avatar
tigertattie

Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-07-11
Location : On the naughty step

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by RiscaGame on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 7:57 pm

What's the difference between what Brok was pinged for (not rolling) and what Edinburgh were doing off that last Dragons attack?

RiscaGame

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by BigGee on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 8:00 pm

That's a bit more like it. Ritchie playing well again

BigGee

Posts : 4123
Join date : 2013-11-05
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by BigGee on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 8:00 pm

6-3 Drag Queens

BigGee

Posts : 4123
Join date : 2013-11-05
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro14: Edinburgh Rugby vs Dragons Fri 8/09

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum