Anarchy Feedback thread

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anarchy Feedback thread

Post by Marky on Tue 12 Sep 2017, 7:33 am

Figured I'd start this, really enjoyed this show. Thought it was a great follow up to Night of Glory, with Anthony Grace moving into the "biggest heel in the company" role.

Interesting to see The TA pin JJ, as soon as Jack Hurst left the match I expected to see JJ pin the Tag Champs as is tradition when it comes to the usual big name in a handicap match. Good use of logic.

Really intrigued to see where 6CW is heading, with quite a few guys in limbo waiting to see what's next.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Re: Anarchy Feedback thread

Post by TwisT on Tue 12 Sep 2017, 8:11 am

I enjoyed the show too. The triple threat and main event were really good. I liked the ending and Hero using Engels finisher. I'm interested to see where the TA go because I really liked the segment with Paul. Hope he is paying you for advertising the podcast continually!

Peej and Ceej are building up a great unique story. Pretty much doing what they want which I think is great for the two characters. Brotherhood of Wood, Plague and Gazzy is still a bit strange but interested to see how it plays out.

The Grace stuff was really great to read. You can feel the way 6cw is entirely against him....maybe not Henry! Grace Case is a great touch (disappointed I didn't come up with that name) and that the back injury excuse I put in my promo was used to great effect. What will the Hollywood Era bring? If Steve wasn't so busy with his new boxing writers job I would have loved to get JJ side with Grace. It would be like the Power Trip. Main event at BB as well; really excited about that one!

That said the dynamic between Dicey, Cerberus and OC is really really good at the moment and I hope it continues.

The show felt as if there was some streamlining of the roster somewhat, with the baseball bat to Crime Lord and Hero with the big FU to Engel by using his own finisher. There is a lot of talented writers in the Fed. Real life has got in the way but I do feel the Fed has a lot more to give.

How do you guys feel at the moment?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer on Tue 12 Sep 2017, 9:46 am

Good show, but a couple of muddled things...

Not a huge fan of this real life crossover, with Paul Mac, the podcast.... Meltzer?! But i spose if it gets people over, Liam will probably steal that next to see if it works...

I hope Peej & Ceej go full Step Brothers and start doing stupid sh*t to get out of matches, and i'm really enjoying the dynamic. Gonna promo now life is calming, end of the pool season can't come quick enough.

Did actually enjoy the Grace stuff, though i agree with the Gazzy/Plague thing.

The talent is still there, i think Summer Holiday's and stuff have just taking it's toll, hopefully we'll all be back firing on all cylinders soon.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD on Tue 12 Sep 2017, 1:42 pm

TwisT wrote:I enjoyed the show too. The triple threat and main event were really good. I liked the ending and Hero using Engels finisher. I'm interested to see where the TA go because I really liked the segment with Paul. Hope he is paying you for advertising the podcast continually!

Peej and Ceej are building up a great unique story. Pretty much doing what they want which I think is great for the two characters. Brotherhood of Wood, Plague and Gazzy is still a bit strange but interested to see how it plays out.

The Grace stuff was really great to read. You can feel the way 6cw is entirely against him....maybe not Henry! Grace Case is a great touch (disappointed I didn't come up with that name) and that the back injury excuse I put in my promo was used to great effect. What will the Hollywood Era bring? If Steve wasn't so busy with his new boxing writers job I would have loved to get JJ side with Grace. It would be like the Power Trip. Main event at BB as well; really excited about that one!

That said the dynamic between Dicey, Cerberus and OC is really really good at the moment and I hope it continues.

The show felt as if there was some streamlining of the roster somewhat, with the baseball bat to Crime Lord and Hero with the big FU to Engel by using his own finisher. There is a lot of talented writers in the Fed. Real life has got in the way but I do feel the Fed has a lot more to give.

How do you guys feel at the moment?

Gonna be honest mate that just me being lazy trying to make the match as easy to write as possible, but made up you enjoyed that thumbsup

I'm unsure how the Brotherhood thing plays out. Originally I thought it might have been a bit like when Daniel Bryan joined Bray Wyatt and then tried to break the faction from within, but given the gazzy character seems a bit lost it actually makes sense for him to be part of this with the whole Plague rebuilding and moulding him. Could also lead to a Wood v gazzy feud with the former leaving the group as there is obviously animosity there

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT on Tue 12 Sep 2017, 4:43 pm

Loved it Gazzy because that's how it should be done. A thumbs up in the show for a promo bit.

I can't see at the moment how Gazzy breaks free but can see a Wood v Gazzy match with Plague in the middle.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 2:56 pm

It was a good show

Defiantly some streamlining going on which is needed, just one gripe would be Engel losing to his own finisher, it was a bit uncalled for and as Twist called it above a big FU, I know Pete left under a cloud (and had his reasons) but it was a bit of a sh*t think to do in my opinion anyway

On a different note, with the roster down to its bare bones will there be a title shake up? we have too many for such a small roster, 3 mid card belts, a tag belt and 2 world title belts, will some be merged?

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 3:09 pm

I suspect that's why it being us teased as fighting Dec Ok!

I don't blame Chris for writing Pete out like that he's complained for months that he's character was going nowhere, Chris gives him a big storyline and he walks out cos Olly wound him over football.

Aye he's having a kid but still sticks around for Podcasts & does FirePro stuff which probably more time consuming then writing a promo Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 3:14 pm

Not much of a fight Matt Laugh

He got the push AFTER leaving if I am correct, doesn't matter how you leave, people always return and to leave the door open for that return is what GM's do but personally I wouldn't even think about it if that happened to me, as I said it seemed uncalled for and petty, it doesn't matter if he does other stuff outside 6CW we all do, if you don't have the passion or feel the joy anymore you just don't do promos or write matches simple as that

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 3:14 pm

I hope he does return, it was the first proper continuing back and forth plot I'd been in and him leaving took the wind from my sails as well, need to get mojo back somehow.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 3:15 pm

Who's mojo and where did you lose him??

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 3:18 pm

President Trump wrote:Not much of a fight Matt Laugh

He got the push AFTER leaving if I am correct, doesn't matter how you leave, people always return and to leave the door open for that return is what GM's do but personally I wouldn't even think about it if that happened to me, as I said it seemed uncalled for and petty, it doesn't matter if he does other stuff outside 6CW we all do, if you don't have the passion or feel the joy anymore you just don't do promos or write matches simple as that

Nope it started before hand because Pete left post NOG & it started the weeks before when Reborn got attacked & replaced him in the chamber. He left cos Olly wound him up over football. If he lost passion for it he should of told Chris long before then.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 3:23 pm

So should have Paul T and he was Champ but Dicey didn't Shockwave him out of the building Rolling Eyes and maybe the last bit of ribbing on the FB chat was the last straw with him, come on every time he appeared on the chat he got dogs abuse and just let it slide, it was one of the reasons I left the chat and told him to do the same, he left big deal you let him go and write him out with an incentive to return in the future not disrespect his character and slam the door, that's all I'm saying

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 3:24 pm

I'm not sure that it was intentional that he lost in that way? Seems like it might just be a copy/paste error.

I do think Pete should clear his situ up with the GM's, would make things alot easier. Same with others who are floating around, if you're staying, stay, if not, then speak to the GM's and help them out.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 3:27 pm

Engel kicks out just in time. He starts clawing at the body of Hero, pulling himself up. Hero smirks, he looks down at Engel and then kisses him on the head...

HA: HERO WITH THE SELF-FULLING PROPHECY!

Ref: 1.....................................2...........................................................3!

That's hardly copy/paste error Laugh come on

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 3:29 pm

My diagnosis?

Bad babysitting.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 3:32 pm

Is having your own finisher used against you that disrespectful? Personally it's not something I'd get in a tizz over, thinking back to the likes of Austin & Rock it for me elevated an already hot feud and it'd certainly be something that if I was Pete I'd be thinking that'd be a great way to then come back at a point and do the same to me.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 3:32 pm

YOU'RE PICKLE RICH!!!!!

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 3:33 pm

Literally everyone gets ribbed on the chat Dec whether it's me/Olly/Edd/Liam/Rich/Chris or anyone else in there. Pete just gets irrational upset over the tiniest of things that's his issue Hug

Why give incentive to a guy you can't trust to stick around no one is going to do that Dec & it's not the 1st time Pete has upped & left atleast this time we know where he is Laugh

Ain't gunna blame Chris for it though just seems a Poopie way the way Pete has left in the same way Twist left(in which Pete gives him Poopie for ironically). I suspect in his situation you'd get fed up of people leaving when you plan stuff for them after months of complaining about his character's standing in 6CW going on about treading water if he was that upset about he should of left then honestly.

Paul T is a fair point though.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 3:33 pm

Hero wrote:Is having your own finisher used against you that disrespectful? Personally it's not something I'd get in a tizz over, thinking back to the likes of Austin & Rock it for me elevated an already hot feud and it'd certainly be something that if I was Pete I'd be thinking that'd be a great way to then come back at a point and do the same to me.

It is when they are leaving and it's an obvious f**k you

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 3:42 pm

And how many times has Liam left the chat because of the abuse he and his missus got, everyone got it but some got it constantly and it does get at you when everytime you go on you get dog's abuse when you open your mouth

It's efedding and its not like most of us haven't left over and over is it, just look at Nay and Paul T, Hero, JJ and the list goes on

I'm not blaming Chris on anything as I don't know who wrote it or who had the last say, as I said people leave and as a GM you have to roll with that ask any past GM but the same treatment wasn't given to lets say Costello or Nay? only World title shots on their return Laugh

I do have good points every now and then Very Happy

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 3:45 pm

Unfortunately this wasn't a good one for you Dec Laugh kiss

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 3:49 pm

I standby my words angel

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 3:50 pm

Ironic thing is he left when I asked him why he watching the goalkeepers footwork that's not even abuse that was a genuine question Laugh
Good Golly I'm Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 3:51 pm

I maintain Pete is a nonce & will continue to call him such regardless angel

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 3:55 pm

We are all nonces in your eyes Matt Laugh

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 3:57 pm

It's hard not to when im surrounded by people that quit over a soccer question, Can't say Purple properly, Don't eat Crisps but secretly eats crisps & eats Avocado on toast Cool

Last edited by Fernando on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 3:57 pm

True Laugh

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 3:58 pm

I won't speak for Dolph, but I can speak for being a GM and how frustrating it is when someone complains about their booking, gets a good angle, and then buggers off because of something unrelated.

The chat is the chat, I think Pete is class, but he doesn't help himself on the chat at times.

I'm also with Hero, someone using someones finisher isn't an FU necessarily. It can be used to enhance the storyline. Sometimes it's done to push a character's development, and if i'm honest, that's how i read it. It's something to build up Engel, whether that's to eventually write him out, or to get him hooked in again. This coming from the man that allowed Hero to Tazer him.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 3:59 pm

I eat Unicorn and Angel fart crisps.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 4:03 pm

*Morgan Freeman Voice*

It was in this moment that Fernando realized that the most normal here was Edd.

*Cutscene*

Fernando hangs himself at that realization

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 4:04 pm

Hero wrote:I eat Unicorn and Angel fart crisps.

You disgust me. Part timer.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 4:06 pm

Hero wrote:I eat Unicorn and Angel fart crisps.

You listened to the Podcast heart Laugh

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 4:11 pm

More a Mermaid tears & quinoa flavoured cashew nuts person. The Unicorn crisps are so 2016.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 4:12 pm

You probably shop in diagon alley

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 4:14 pm

On that note I finally got round to watching Fantastic Beasts at the weekend, that was a let down.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 4:16 pm

I thought it was terrible, had none of the magic of the Potter films

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 4:16 pm

Cause it's not a Potter film...

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 4:18 pm

You know what I mean.....(I expect Dicey to lose by Craicdown now) Laugh

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 4:19 pm

Depending on what Enforcer says in the next show, the finisher angle does give Pete some good stuff if he wants to write a comeback.

Like Hero couldn't put him away without actually conforming. The master having to resort to the students ways to put him away.

As Pete has seemingly left at least this way (and the suspension angle) leaves the door open. Not like he was killed off.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 4:20 pm

You can ALWAYS come back from the dead

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 4:21 pm

President Trump wrote:You know what I mean.....(I expect Dicey to lose by Craicdown now) Laugh

Laugh

I was skeptical about it, but I really enjoyed it, apart from the ending.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 4:22 pm

President Trump wrote:You can ALWAYS come back from the dead

Unfortunately

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 4:23 pm

My daughter is a huge Potter fan but she didn't like it, I know it was a prequel and all that jazz but something was missing I thought

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 4:23 pm

TwisT wrote:

Unfortunately

#Dead2UdisputedChamp

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 4:24 pm

TwisT wrote:

Unfortunately

Nothing wrong with that angel.

Pun intended.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 4:25 pm

President Trump wrote:
TwisT wrote:

Unfortunately

#Dead2UdisputedChamp

Again, unfortunately. Dark days....dark dark days

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 4:27 pm

If Mr. McMahon can come back from the dead, then so can Chris Patricks.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 4:28 pm

I put money on Chris Benoit coming back to win the Universal Title at WM and hugging the rotting corpse of Eddie

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 4:28 pm

Who is Chris Benoit? Never heard of her.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 4:41 pm

I didn't have anything to do with it but thought it was great. Hero has been in his head, Engel clinging on, downed by his own finisher.

If anything, I thought it was a compliment and more than he deserved. I haven't been particularly disrespectful to anyone who's left, if I remember correctly. 

I generally try to use people who leave to fill little holes.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum