2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by Rugby Fan on Thu 14 Sep 2017, 1:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Friday, 15th September

Northampton vs Bath 19:45 (BT Sport)
Worcester vs Exeter 19:45
Sale vs London Irish 20:00

Saturday, 16th September

Leicester vs Gloucester 15:00 (BT Sport)
Newcastle vs Saracens 17:00 (BT Sport) <-- This one's in Philadelphia

Sunday, 17th September

Wasps vs Harlequins 15:00 (BT Sport)

Pundits extrapolating from first round results ended up with egg on their faces, most notably the premature Northampton obituaries, and Gloucester revival claims. The third round will give us a bit more perspective on what trajectory teams are really on.

If Saints only managed to get themselves fired up for last week's match, then Bath will expose them. Still, it's Franklin Gardens, and Northampton will feel a win will get their season well underway. Worcester look vulnerable but caused Wasps more problems than expected. However, Exeter looked back in gear last week, and you'd think will have too much for the Warriors. Sale against London Irish looks tasty, as the Sharks have started poorly, and another home loss would start alarm bells ringing.

Leicester are one of three winless teams, so will be keen to show they aren't misfiring, while Gloucester will be smarting after reverting back to type last week. Saracens haven't lost to Newcastle since 2009, and will be favourites in the US. Still, the Falcons are no mugs this season but might have preferred a genuine home fixture. Wasps are top of the table, and take on Quins at home, which ought to make them favourites. Quins derailed Gloucester last week, though, so shouldn't be over-awed.

Rugby Fan

Posts : 4340
Join date : 2012-09-14

Back to top Go down


Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by Ozzy3213 on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 9:34 pm

Blair Cowan sent off (2nd yellow).
avatar
Ozzy3213
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 18382
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 41
Location : Sandhurst

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by Ozzy3213 on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 9:34 pm

Not sure this game can get any worse for us.
avatar
Ozzy3213
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 18382
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 41
Location : Sandhurst

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by Heaf2 on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 9:34 pm

Ozzy3213 wrote:Big Trev down , out cold.

That's the last thing we need Crying or Very sad

Heaf2

Posts : 78
Join date : 2017-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by Rugby Fan on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 9:34 pm

Bath are actually down to 14 men. They had used all their subs when Underhill went off. It wasn't for an HIA, so none of the players taken off earlier were allowed to return.

Rugby Fan

Posts : 4340
Join date : 2012-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by Ozzy3213 on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 9:35 pm

That's two of our starting back row off injured and one sent off.
avatar
Ozzy3213
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 18382
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 41
Location : Sandhurst

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by Ozzy3213 on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 9:36 pm

Still 12 minutes left, this could get embarrassing now.
avatar
Ozzy3213
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 18382
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 41
Location : Sandhurst

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by formerly known as Sam on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 9:38 pm

Rugby Fan wrote:Strong performance by Sam Underhill - 23 tackles - but he's down injured now, and it's taking time. He's finally walking off unassisted. It's not a head injury assessment, so might be his neck.

How stupid not to call for a HIA. Even if it's precautionary no one is going to question it and they'll have to check for concussion even if it is a neck injury. Crucially they'd have finished the game with 15 men. School boy error.

Agreed Fuzzy. He kicks too much and seems to lack vision at times. Looks more like a playmaking centre.

I think Collins is lucky there. Very little contact and he hits the deck looking for the penalty. You can tell as well because he doesn't wave his arms enraged he's looking around at the official to see if they've caught him out.

formerly known as Sam

Posts : 11787
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 30
Location : Leicestershire

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by Ozzy3213 on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 9:40 pm

Try Sale, 36-7 now.
avatar
Ozzy3213
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 18382
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 41
Location : Sandhurst

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by Heaf2 on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 9:43 pm

Just as a matter of interest what were Blair's YCs for - WB has been known to be a bit over zealous so wondering if they were harsh or not?

Heaf2

Posts : 78
Join date : 2017-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by Ozzy3213 on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 9:45 pm

Didn't see the first one, but the second was a definite yellow, he waded into a ruck and cleared the tackler out with a forearm to the head. Was blatant and stupid.
avatar
Ozzy3213
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 18382
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 41
Location : Sandhurst

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by Heaf2 on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 9:46 pm

And sounds like we've really missed Furgus again?

Heaf2

Posts : 78
Join date : 2017-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by Heaf2 on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 9:46 pm

Ozzy3213 wrote:Didn't see the first one, but the second was a definite yellow, he waded into a ruck and cleared the tackler out with a forearm to the head.  Was blatant and stupid.

Doh

Heaf2

Posts : 78
Join date : 2017-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by TightHEAD on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 9:47 pm

formerly known as Sam wrote:
Rugby Fan wrote:Strong performance by Sam Underhill - 23 tackles - but he's down injured now, and it's taking time. He's finally walking off unassisted. It's not a head injury assessment, so might be his neck.

How stupid not to call for a HIA. Even if it's precautionary no one is going to question it and they'll have to check for concussion even if it is a neck injury. Crucially they'd have finished the game with 15 men. School boy error.

Bath are an honest club, very disrespectful from saints at the end knowing they had a bonus point already and bath were down to 14 players due to injury. Also what's with all the play acting and crawling on the floor?
avatar
TightHEAD

Posts : 2761
Join date : 2014-09-25
Location : Richmond

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by Ozzy3213 on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 9:53 pm

FT 36-7

This needs to be a huge wake up call. We were not anywhere near physical enough. If we cannot play to a higher intensity than that it could be a long season. Huge game next week when we get to actually play at home for the first time this season. I'll be interesting to see what the starting line up is as there will be some enforced changes but there also needs to be some ruthless ones.
avatar
Ozzy3213
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 18382
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 41
Location : Sandhurst

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by Heaf2 on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 9:57 pm

Any idea how Johnny and Fergus are re their injuries - think we are missing them badly?

Heaf2

Posts : 78
Join date : 2017-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by Ozzy3213 on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 10:01 pm

Johnny played in the A team on Monday night I think, so must be close, Fergus I have no idea about, but yes, we are missing them massively. If fit, they have to start together in the centre next week.

McLean was anonymous at 12 tonight. If Johnny and Ferg aren't good for next week, i would play Tonks at 12, as he went well again tonight when he came on.

The sooner Meehan is fit the better as well, as both our 9s looked poor tonight as well.
avatar
Ozzy3213
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 18382
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 41
Location : Sandhurst

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by kingelderfield on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 10:04 pm

Ok so Josh Charnley does Mark Twain and came into the game in the 2nd half. Lots of improvement and loads of hard work ahead. Now lets see if Sale can compete with the bigger sides away from Traffordsville?


kingelderfield

Posts : 1796
Join date : 2011-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by Heaf2 on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 10:05 pm

I'm surprised Tonks didn't start at 12 tonight ...

Heaf2

Posts : 78
Join date : 2017-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by Margin_Walker on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 10:16 pm

Why did Steele look poor Ozzy. Came on and looked fine considering his team were getting well beaten. Was stand out defensively and error free, which we could have done with a lot more of.

Margin_Walker

Posts : 371
Join date : 2013-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by Ozzy3213 on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 10:42 pm

Service from him was slow MW. Got to rucks, had a look around, got the ball out then passed. From what I saw of Meehan pre season he has a look around before getting there so he arrives and the ball goes. The time our 9s took tonight enabled the defence to get set and repel our runners at will.
avatar
Ozzy3213
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 18382
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 41
Location : Sandhurst

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by Margin_Walker on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 10:58 pm

9s are some of the the easiest players to single out when a team. I've seen Meehan look equally ineffective offensively plenty of times after coming on for the Rebels when his team were getting hammered. Very difficult to inject anything into the game at that point.

Steele was one of the few players who did okay for me.

Margin_Walker

Posts : 371
Join date : 2013-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by Coltnet on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 11:12 pm

TightHEAD wrote:
formerly known as Sam wrote:
Rugby Fan wrote:Strong performance by Sam Underhill - 23 tackles - but he's down injured now, and it's taking time. He's finally walking off unassisted. It's not a head injury assessment, so might be his neck.

How stupid not to call for a HIA. Even if it's precautionary no one is going to question it and they'll have to check for concussion even if it is a neck injury. Crucially they'd have finished the game with 15 men. School boy error.

Bath are an honest club, very disrespectful from saints at the end knowing they had a bonus point already and bath were down to 14 players due to injury. Also what's with all the play acting and crawling on the floor?

This is the most ridiculous comment I've heard on here. So what you're saying is that Saints should not have pushed for another try due Bath being down a player? Would Bath not have gone for it then? Or for that fact any other team? Pretty sure they would!

Coltnet

Posts : 95
Join date : 2011-02-16
Location : Coventry

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by Recwatcher16 on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 9:06 am

Last night was a juddering halt to Bath's progress. First half Bath lost the collisions and Saints were very streetwise at the lineout with crossing the line and interference in the air but got away with it and Bath had no response, disappointing.
The resultant territory and possession gave Saints plenty of opportunity and with a better player at FH would have probably put the game out of sight much earlier.

Perhaps more worryingly with little front foot ball Bath had very little in alternative tactics other than trying to blast up the middle from twelve - again disappointing.
Plus points the scrum went pretty well and Underhill has some workrate, although sometimes you fear for his safety given his commitment at the rucks.
Roll on next week back at home against the Falcons.

Recwatcher16

Posts : 338
Join date : 2016-02-15

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by TightHEAD on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 12:35 pm

Coltnet wrote:
TightHEAD wrote:
formerly known as Sam wrote:
Rugby Fan wrote:Strong performance by Sam Underhill - 23 tackles - but he's down injured now, and it's taking time. He's finally walking off unassisted. It's not a head injury assessment, so might be his neck.

How stupid not to call for a HIA. Even if it's precautionary no one is going to question it and they'll have to check for concussion even if it is a neck injury. Crucially they'd have finished the game with 15 men. School boy error.

Bath are an honest club, very disrespectful from saints at the end knowing they had a bonus point already and bath were down to 14 players due to injury. Also what's with all the play acting and crawling on the floor?

This is the most ridiculous comment I've heard on here. So what you're saying is that Saints should not have pushed for another try due Bath being down a player? Would Bath not have gone for it then? Or for that fact any other team? Pretty sure they would!

Why Is it ridiculous? The 80mins was up, Saints had a bonus point win, Bath couldn't get a losing bonus point. The Ref even said you have to tap it before kicking it out to end the game, why risk injuries to your own team when the battle was won?

Also judging by the reaction of the saints players once it was kicked out they looked annoyed with their player for doing that!

avatar
TightHEAD

Posts : 2761
Join date : 2014-09-25
Location : Richmond

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by Coltnet on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 2:15 pm

When Saints got their backsides handed to them against Sarries they had a shocking points difference. It makes sense to try and get as many points with every opportunity. Also, if you spot a weakness in your opposition, do you not exploit it? Saying that Saints were being disrespectful is just wrong. Why should they care what happens to Bath? It's a proffesional game after all isn't it? It gets tight at the end of the season so they need as good a points difference as possible. If Bath had not used all of their subs already (some were tactical were they not?) then they could have brought someone on to cover the injury. So it can hardly be Saints fault for wanting to do their best. Can it?

Coltnet

Posts : 95
Join date : 2011-02-16
Location : Coventry

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by nathan on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 2:39 pm

TightHEAD wrote:
Coltnet wrote:
TightHEAD wrote:
formerly known as Sam wrote:
Rugby Fan wrote:Strong performance by Sam Underhill - 23 tackles - but he's down injured now, and it's taking time. He's finally walking off unassisted. It's not a head injury assessment, so might be his neck.

How stupid not to call for a HIA. Even if it's precautionary no one is going to question it and they'll have to check for concussion even if it is a neck injury. Crucially they'd have finished the game with 15 men. School boy error.

Bath are an honest club, very disrespectful from saints at the end knowing they had a bonus point already and bath were down to 14 players due to injury. Also what's with all the play acting and crawling on the floor?

This is the most ridiculous comment I've heard on here. So what you're saying is that Saints should not have pushed for another try due Bath being down a player? Would Bath not have gone for it then? Or for that fact any other team? Pretty sure they would!

Why Is it ridiculous? The 80mins was up, Saints had a bonus point win, Bath couldn't get a losing bonus point. The Ref even said you have to tap it before kicking it out to end the game, why risk injuries to your own team when the battle was won?

Also judging by the reaction of the saints players once it was kicked out they looked annoyed with their player for doing that!


Lol, that's hilarious

nathan

Posts : 10437
Join date : 2011-06-14
Location : Leicestershire

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by nathan on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 2:58 pm

Can't see tigers winning this, will we win a line out?

nathan

Posts : 10437
Join date : 2011-06-14
Location : Leicestershire

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by Heaf2 on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 3:00 pm

They'd better win - I've backed them on Superbru Shocked

Heaf2

Posts : 78
Join date : 2017-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by Heaf2 on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 3:05 pm

On the other hand if they lose they stay below LI chin

Heaf2

Posts : 78
Join date : 2017-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by Heaf2 on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 3:12 pm

Glaws will be kicking themselves there ...

Heaf2

Posts : 78
Join date : 2017-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by TightHEAD on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 3:15 pm

Coltnet wrote:When Saints got their backsides handed to them against Sarries they had a shocking points difference. It makes sense to try and get as many points with every opportunity. Also, if you spot a weakness in your opposition, do you not exploit it? Saying that Saints were being disrespectful is just wrong. Why should they care what happens to Bath? It's a proffesional game after all isn't it? It gets tight at the end of the season so they need as good a points difference as possible. If Bath had not used all of their subs already (some were tactical were they not?) then they could have brought someone on to cover the injury. So it can hardly be Saints fault for wanting to do their best. Can it?


Lol far too soon to be worried about points difference at this stage of the season. laughing
avatar
TightHEAD

Posts : 2761
Join date : 2014-09-25
Location : Richmond

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by nathan on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 3:16 pm

Heaf2 wrote:Glaws will be kicking themselves there ...

Bit of a block allowing the steal

nathan

Posts : 10437
Join date : 2011-06-14
Location : Leicestershire

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by nathan on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 3:16 pm

TightHEAD wrote:
Coltnet wrote:When Saints got their backsides handed to them against Sarries they had a shocking points difference. It makes sense to try and get as many points with every opportunity. Also, if you spot a weakness in your opposition, do you not exploit it? Saying that Saints were being disrespectful is just wrong. Why should they care what happens to Bath? It's a proffesional game after all isn't it? It gets tight at the end of the season so they need as good a points difference as possible. If Bath had not used all of their subs already (some were tactical were they not?) then they could have brought someone on to cover the injury. So it can hardly be Saints fault for wanting to do their best. Can it?


Lol far too soon to be worried about points difference at this stage of the season. laughing

Do points at the beginning of the season not count then?

nathan

Posts : 10437
Join date : 2011-06-14
Location : Leicestershire

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by Heaf2 on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 3:20 pm

nathan wrote:
Heaf2 wrote:Glaws will be kicking themselves there ...

Bit of a block allowing the steal

I meant for the quick tap and BY under the posts ... it's certainly had a lot to talk about already

Heaf2

Posts : 78
Join date : 2017-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by Rugby Fan on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 3:21 pm

TightHEAD wrote:Why Is it ridiculous? The 80mins was up, Saints had a bonus point win, Bath couldn't get a losing bonus point. The Ref even said you have to tap it before kicking it out to end the game, why risk injuries to your own team when the battle was won?

Also judging by the reaction of the saints players once it was kicked out they looked annoyed with their player for doing that!
Clive Woodward never wanted his teams to end a game when the result was in the bag. He reasoned it was a perfect chance to try a move in a real match rather than on the training pitch. Yes, there's a risk of injury, but it's certainly not disrespectful to play on, and points difference can be important over the course of a season.

Rugby Fan

Posts : 4340
Join date : 2012-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by formerly known as Sam on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 3:23 pm

All this throwing the ball around in our own 22 is making me nervous. Having said that Glaws are not putting much pressure on Youngs and Ford so we've got room to play and our centres are smashing their opposite numbers.

I'd be interested to know what was said to Wells before kick off. He looks more than a little fired up.

formerly known as Sam

Posts : 11787
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 30
Location : Leicestershire

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by TightHEAD on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 3:23 pm

nathan wrote:
TightHEAD wrote:
Coltnet wrote:When Saints got their backsides handed to them against Sarries they had a shocking points difference. It makes sense to try and get as many points with every opportunity. Also, if you spot a weakness in your opposition, do you not exploit it? Saying that Saints were being disrespectful is just wrong. Why should they care what happens to Bath? It's a proffesional game after all isn't it? It gets tight at the end of the season so they need as good a points difference as possible. If Bath had not used all of their subs already (some were tactical were they not?) then they could have brought someone on to cover the injury. So it can hardly be Saints fault for wanting to do their best. Can it?


Lol far too soon to be worried about points difference at this stage of the season. laughing

Do points at the beginning of the season not count then?

It's all about the performance at this stage of the season, points will look after themselfs if you get that right. Not one coach in the country would be concerned about points difference at this stage. Only fans from Coventry would? Lol
avatar
TightHEAD

Posts : 2761
Join date : 2014-09-25
Location : Richmond

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by Cumbrian on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 3:23 pm

Just switched on, Tigers are looking good. Very dominant in defence.
avatar
Cumbrian

Posts : 3958
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 34
Location : Bath

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by Cumbrian on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 3:25 pm

Brilliant, try. Good finish too, he had no right to get to he line.
avatar
Cumbrian

Posts : 3958
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 34
Location : Bath

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by Cumbrian on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 3:26 pm

Ford, brought his kicking boots too.
avatar
Cumbrian

Posts : 3958
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 34
Location : Bath

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by Heaf2 on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 3:26 pm

Great finish there - Tigers 3 tries already - don't think many would have expected this.

Heaf2

Posts : 78
Join date : 2017-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by nathan on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 3:28 pm

Is 36 on the pitch?

nathan

Posts : 10437
Join date : 2011-06-14
Location : Leicestershire

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by TightHEAD on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 3:29 pm

Cumbrian wrote:Ford, brought his kicking boots too.

He always does when your team is cruising. Can't get them under pressure.
avatar
TightHEAD

Posts : 2761
Join date : 2014-09-25
Location : Richmond

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by Cumbrian on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 3:31 pm

Good defence from Gloucester, but unless they get some possession this is going to be a complete beefing.
avatar
Cumbrian

Posts : 3958
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 34
Location : Bath

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by nathan on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 3:31 pm

7 pens, warning soon?

nathan

Posts : 10437
Join date : 2011-06-14
Location : Leicestershire

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by Cumbrian on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 3:31 pm

TightHEAD wrote:
Cumbrian wrote:Ford, brought his kicking boots too.

He always does when your team is cruising. Can't get them under pressure.

'your team', who would that be?
avatar
Cumbrian

Posts : 3958
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 34
Location : Bath

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by Heaf2 on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 3:35 pm

nathan wrote:Is 36 on the pitch?

not so you'd notice

Heaf2

Posts : 78
Join date : 2017-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by TightHEAD on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 3:38 pm

Yet another Ref playing to the home crowd!
avatar
TightHEAD

Posts : 2761
Join date : 2014-09-25
Location : Richmond

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by nathan on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 3:39 pm

Toomua playing better today

nathan

Posts : 10437
Join date : 2011-06-14
Location : Leicestershire

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by Cumbrian on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 3:39 pm

Tigers have had a lot of the 50-50s, Gloucester aren't helping themselves though.
avatar
Cumbrian

Posts : 3958
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 34
Location : Bath

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/18 Aviva Premiership Round Three

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum