Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by Rugby Fan on Wed 20 Sep 2017, 11:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Although there might now be some headlines saying "O'Brien Blasts Lions Coaches", I don't think there's anything bitter or malicious about what he's saying. Off the Ball has audio here:

http://www.offtheball.com/Sean-OBrien-The-Lions-should-have-beaten-the-All-Blacks-comfortably-enough-new-zealand

He clearly has mixed feeling about how the tour turned out, and is trying identify where things might have gone better. His comments about over training before the first Test echo the criticism made about Graham Henry's tour in 2001.

“The first week, we definitely over-trained on the Thursday and maybe the coaches were panicking a little bit about getting the information into us. On the first week [of the first Test], we had a triple [session] day, [the] lads’ legs were heavy on the Thursday and we were playing the All Blacks on Saturday.

“We did nearly a similar thing in the last week. So maybe it’s more [from] a coaching point of view, in terms of taking lessons. Less is more sometimes on a tour like that, rather than trying to pick things up at the end of the week.

“There was probably no need for that but it’s just the way it was managed. We had said it, at the time, and they pulled back a bit. But it’s just about getting that fine balance between players and coaches and making sure the group is ready to rock.”

O'Brien says Rob Howley was unable to impose himself on the squad, and he thinks the backs were guided instead by Sexton and Farrell. If so, then that may be one factor behind Gatland's eventual decision to play both men together.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/rugby-union/2017/09/20/lions-coaching-staff-blame-new-zealand-series-defeat-says-sean/

Rugby Fan

Posts : 4492
Join date : 2012-09-14

Back to top Go down


Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by Taylorman on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 5:15 am

Collapse2005 wrote:Maybe NZ aren't as good in every sense of the word as you thought they are Ebop? November will be interesting. Shame they aren't playing England or Ireland.

Well thats a contradiction.

Taylorman

Posts : 9044
Join date : 2011-02-02
Location : Wellington NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by No 7&1/2 on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 6:35 am

Lol. It's ok ebop keep watching rugby and you ll get the hang of the laws eventually!

No 7&1/2

Posts : 13869
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by Taylorman on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 7:03 am

Pretty obivious Wales will be Hansens little pet project. Same coach, may as well be the same jersey. Not hard to get motivated for that one.

Taylorman

Posts : 9044
Join date : 2011-02-02
Location : Wellington NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by ebop on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 7:10 am

All hail England No. 1 clap rose
avatar
ebop

Posts : 3904
Join date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by No 7&1/2 on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 7:24 am

Not number 1 yet ebop. I know it's hard but keep up! Have to admit I'm surprised you didn't know you had to be behind the kicker at restarts though.

No 7&1/2

Posts : 13869
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by ebop on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 8:02 am

7.5, you said England were No. 1, unofficially of course. Thought it was a pretty bold call so I had to ask you to clarify and you did confirm, yes. So England are the unofficial No. 1 team right now. Very deserving of the accolade to.

Got that photo of Read ahead of Barrett yet?

As he kicks the ball
avatar
ebop

Posts : 3904
Join date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by No 7&1/2 on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 8:10 am

I just said I think they're the beat team in the world. Not by a lot but there you go. The rankings like being ahead of a kicker is not a discussion point it's just black and white.

No 7&1/2

Posts : 13869
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by ebop on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 8:14 am

There we have it folks. The official unofficial best team in the world right now is England

Yahoo

Not by a lot though
avatar
ebop

Posts : 3904
Join date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by No 7&1/2 on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 8:22 am

I'm assuming it's drinking time in nz! Get yourself a beer and sit and nod along to some actual nz fans ebop. It'll all get better!

No 7&1/2

Posts : 13869
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by eirebilly on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 10:03 am

Discussions on this forum with a few posters is really comical.

Cherry picking, 1 portion of a comment shall be picked (regardless if it has been proven as wrong) and will be run with until the cows come in.

A question is asked, when answered, if not what the poster wants to hear will be repeated until the correct answer is given (even if it takes forever). Cherry picking of quotes is used to back up initial pointless question.

The only reason my team looses is due to incompetent referee's, even resorting to corruption accusations because my team simply cannot lose to a better team on the day.

The old, if you do not agree with me then you have no understanding of rugby.



avatar
eirebilly

Posts : 22251
Join date : 2011-02-09
Age : 46
Location : Holland

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by Taylorman on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 10:07 am

eirebilly wrote:
Taylorman wrote:
eirebilly wrote:
Taylorman wrote:

Hipocracy at its best.

Hypocrisy, hypocrisy?

How about this for Hypocrisy. A selection of the AB fans claimed the Irish were poor for requesting some AB's be cited after the game in Ireland yet it was ok to cry murder and request that SOB be cited (which he was and was found to have no case to answer) in the Lions test. Still to this day even complaining about it, looking at you ebop.

The continual accusations from certain posters that the ref's were corrupt which led to the Lions drawing the series. Some of the AB fans really need to tighten up and cop themselves on because quite frankly they are looking like very poor sports.

Well I wasnt one of em eirebilly so perhaps make the point using your own brand sparkling new post huh?

And the way the last penalty was handled was a complete debacle. If you cant agree with that then you dont know what youre talking about.

I did say some AB posters...

I am not sure which 'last penalty' you are referring to but very glad to see that you make an absolute stupid post by stating that if I don't agree with you then I do not know what I am talking about. Proper strawman comment that thumbsup

Im talking about the change from penalty to scrum and the steps that it took to get there.

First the ref awards a penalty to the ABs, then he decides to go to TMO, who between them agree on the initial decision to award the penalty for the offside.

Then after all that, after walking back to the mark, he gets an earful from Garces, who has not been involved until now, and changes his mind to scrum, accidental offside by the time he gets to the mark.

So no Eirebilly, I maintain my stance, that decison was a debacle, and again, if you dont agree that thats the case then you dont know what youre talking about. No strawman argument, no stupid post, and had it been the other way around it would still be a debacle. Ive never seen a decision like that being made, the fact that it could have decided a series even worse. Whether it was right or wrong isnt the point, it was his inability to make the decision his own.

Under extreme pressure he couldnt stand by his own conviction, even when agreeing with the TMO.

Debacle. No other word for it.

Taylorman

Posts : 9044
Join date : 2011-02-02
Location : Wellington NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by No 7&1/2 on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 10:16 am

I agree with the thought that scrum.is really stretching it. You seem to be ignoring the kick off as well though Taylor. Though the decision on accidental or on purpose is iffy you'd have to agree that the overall result of a scrum to nz was still.much better than the correct dexision of scrum halfway to the lions?

No 7&1/2

Posts : 13869
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by No 7&1/2 on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 10:18 am

An overall point which is quite often kissed by people searching for an external reason that gave an unfair result against their team is obviously the game wasn't decided on this one decision , mistake if you will, but on an 80.plus min game.

No 7&1/2

Posts : 13869
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by ebop on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 10:18 am

Debacle

You have to watch it again to believe it

It truly is hilarious

avatar
ebop

Posts : 3904
Join date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by eirebilly on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 10:19 am

Taylorman, If you read back through this thread (I know that is not something you do as it does not fit your agenda) then you will see that ebop already posed this question to me and I answered it.

So your comment remains a straw man argument.

Again, as for your stupid accusation that I know nothing about what I am talking about. It is actually you that is making a fool of yourself here as you have not done your homework prior to attacking my knowledge of rugby.
avatar
eirebilly

Posts : 22251
Join date : 2011-02-09
Age : 46
Location : Holland

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by No 7&1/2 on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 10:23 am

Ebop is finally getting round to watching the match!

No 7&1/2

Posts : 13869
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by RDW_Scotland on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 10:46 am

it is worth saying this is a public forum and we have to be careful about any accusations that are made or else we could find ourselves in trouble - I'm going to have to remove some posts.

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 21897
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 30
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by Scottrf on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 10:47 am

Number of forums ever sued for slandering a referee: 0.

Scottrf

Posts : 12913
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by eirebilly on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 10:49 am

Understood RDW, I was just clarifying why certain things may get lost in translation when someone does not use English as a first language.
avatar
eirebilly

Posts : 22251
Join date : 2011-02-09
Age : 46
Location : Holland

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by RDW_Scotland on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 10:50 am

Scottrf wrote:Number of forums ever sued for slandering a referee: 0.

Number of craps that I give: 0 Smile

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 21897
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 30
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by ebop on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 10:55 am

Ok, apologies

7.5, can I say Poite is gutless?
avatar
ebop

Posts : 3904
Join date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by eirebilly on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 10:58 am

Really do miss the good AB posters who you could hold a decent debate with, chewed minty and Kiwi_Pete. Hell I even miss GreyGhost, even if he had a funny way of putting things, he was a very knowledgeable poster.
avatar
eirebilly

Posts : 22251
Join date : 2011-02-09
Age : 46
Location : Holland

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by ebop on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 11:16 am

Yeah I miss greyghost to. Shame he was run out of town because some people couldn't handle him.
avatar
ebop

Posts : 3904
Join date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by LordDowlais on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 11:39 am

eirebilly wrote:A question is asked, when answered, if not what the poster wants to hear will be repeated until the correct answer is given (even if it takes forever). Cherry picking of quotes is used to back up initial pointless question.

This is exactly why I put members like No 7&1/2 on ignore. I know he has been on this debate, and with the direction the Kiwi's on here are pulling this debate, I can only imagine what has been said. Rolling Eyes

Take my advice billy, just put certain members on ignore, the Kiwi's on this thread do not want to listen to your side of the debate, no matter how reasonable you are being. OK


Last edited by LordDowlais on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total

LordDowlais

Posts : 11514
Join date : 2011-05-18
Location : Merthyr Tydfil

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by No 7&1/2 on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 11:41 am

I'd have no problem with yu calling him gutless ebop if that's how you view him.

Grow up ld I hardly think calling someone out on questioning what was said a bad thing.

No 7&1/2

Posts : 13869
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by eirebilly on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 12:29 pm

eirebilly wrote:Taylorman, If you read back through this thread (I know that is not something you do as it does not fit your agenda) then you will see that ebop already posed this question to me and I answered it.

So your comment remains a straw man argument.

Again, as for your stupid accusation that I know nothing about what I am talking about. It is actually you that is making a fool of yourself here as you have not done your homework prior to attacking my knowledge of rugby.

Just as I suspected, Taylorman has gone runaway after being proven wrong yet again. Was online for several hours after I posted this, silly me kept an eye on him hoping in vein he would actually retract his statement.

Its so nice to have posters on this site who can make false accusations and simply not be man enough to own up to them. Cant say I am surprised though, strawmen usually do this. If you do read this in the future Taylorman, thanks very much for proving to me and everyone else on here just how you are.
avatar
eirebilly

Posts : 22251
Join date : 2011-02-09
Age : 46
Location : Holland

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by eirebilly on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 12:40 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
eirebilly wrote:A question is asked, when answered, if not what the poster wants to hear will be repeated until the correct answer is given (even if it takes forever). Cherry picking of quotes is used to back up initial pointless question.

This is exactly why I put members like No 7&1/2 on ignore. I know he has been on this debate, and with the direction the Kiwi's on here are pulling this debate, I can only imagine what has been said. Rolling Eyes

Take my advice billy, just put certain members on ignore, the Kiwi's on this thread do not want to listen to your side of the debate, no matter how reasonable you are being. OK

Actually LD, that post was directed at our resident supporters from NZ ebop, auklandlaurie and Taylorman who have all been found out for being the bad sports that they are.

Not sure what your beef is with 7&1/2 but I have none with him myself, actually think he provides some excellent insight.
avatar
eirebilly

Posts : 22251
Join date : 2011-02-09
Age : 46
Location : Holland

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by LordDowlais on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 12:47 pm

eirebilly wrote:Not sure what your beef is with 7&1/2 but I have none with him myself, actually think he provides some excellent insight.

That's the thing with him though billy, he does have a good knowledge of rugby, and he does give some good insights, but he is the type of member who just does not leave you alone until you answer a question how he wants. No matter how many times you answer him, he is one who will never concede when he may be wrong.

LordDowlais

Posts : 11514
Join date : 2011-05-18
Location : Merthyr Tydfil

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by Galted on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 12:53 pm

This thread is informative as well as entertaining, today I learned what a strawman argument is.

And kudos to eirebilly, he's given by far the most impressive performance so far.
avatar
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 9989
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : In bed with Ada

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by lostinwales on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 1:19 pm

ebop wrote:Yeah I miss greyghost to. Shame he was run out of town because some people couldn't handle him.

He was alright to a point after which he turned into a manipulative 'ladypart'. He was a smart guy who trolled constantly but very well (a grain of truth or near truth always makes the 'best' trolls) until for some reason he'd lose it altogether.

The one I miss is Hersh, because he was often funny and didn't really take anything seriously, although I appreciate that some of our western brethren seem to have a different opinion.

lostinwales

Posts : 7055
Join date : 2011-06-09
Location : Out of Wales :)

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by Taylorman on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 2:11 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:I agree with the thought that scrum.is really stretching it. You seem to be ignoring the kick off as well though Taylor. Though the decision  on accidental or on purpose is iffy you'd have to agree that the overall result of a scrum to nz was still.much better than the correct dexision of scrum halfway to the lions?

I appreciate there were other factors that raise issues. But they had no role in the decision being made.

What if every decision was made like that. ...arm goes up, oh no, hang on, lets look at it. Yep ok agreed, penalty....oh hang on change my mind, scrum instead.

Clear sign of panic and indecision.

Taylorman

Posts : 9044
Join date : 2011-02-02
Location : Wellington NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by Taylorman on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 2:16 pm

Galted wrote:This thread is informative as well as entertaining, today I learned what a strawman argument is.

And kudos to eirebilly, he's given by far the most impressive performance so far.

Yes, I see hes been chest thumping while Ive been away. Hes a funny one.

Taylorman

Posts : 9044
Join date : 2011-02-02
Location : Wellington NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by Taylorman on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 2:20 pm

eirebilly wrote:
eirebilly wrote:Taylorman, If you read back through this thread (I know that is not something you do as it does not fit your agenda) then you will see that ebop already posed this question to me and I answered it.

So your comment remains a straw man argument.

Again, as for your stupid accusation that I know nothing about what I am talking about. It is actually you that is making a fool of yourself here as you have not done your homework prior to attacking my knowledge of rugby.

Just as I suspected, Taylorman has gone runaway after being proven wrong yet again. Was online for several hours after I posted this, silly me kept an eye on him hoping in vein he would actually retract his statement.

Its so nice to have posters on this site who can make false accusations and simply not be man enough to own up to them. Cant say I am surprised though, strawmen usually do this. If you do read this in the future Taylorman, thanks very much for proving to me and everyone else on here just how you are.

Dont know what youre on about Eirebilly. You jumped on my post and started a new accusation that had nothing to do with me. So I returned the favour with the decision. Perhaps you can hijack others posts to make your own random points, cos I dont really care. thumbsup

Taylorman

Posts : 9044
Join date : 2011-02-02
Location : Wellington NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by No 7&1/2 on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 2:21 pm

It's a good point Taylor Nd one of the reasons the ref isn't allowed to check every decision he makes via the tmo.

No 7&1/2

Posts : 13869
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by eirebilly on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 3:16 pm

Taylorman wrote:
eirebilly wrote:
eirebilly wrote:Taylorman, If you read back through this thread (I know that is not something you do as it does not fit your agenda) then you will see that ebop already posed this question to me and I answered it.

So your comment remains a straw man argument.

Again, as for your stupid accusation that I know nothing about what I am talking about. It is actually you that is making a fool of yourself here as you have not done your homework prior to attacking my knowledge of rugby.

Just as I suspected, Taylorman has gone runaway after being proven wrong yet again. Was online for several hours after I posted this, silly me kept an eye on him hoping in vein he would actually retract his statement.

Its so nice to have posters on this site who can make false accusations and simply not be man enough to own up to them. Cant say I am surprised though, strawmen usually do this. If you do read this in the future Taylorman, thanks very much for proving to me and everyone else on here just how you are.

Dont know what youre on about Eirebilly. You jumped on my post and started a new accusation that had nothing to do with me. So I returned the favour with the decision. Perhaps you can hijack others posts to make your own random points, cos I dont really care. thumbsup

Your post again.

Taylorman wrote:

And the way the last penalty was handled was a complete debacle. If you cant agree with that then you dont know what youre talking about.



I had already answered this question with ebop. Its actually on this page if you are able to read back a bit.

What a shame you are a pathetic sod who has absolutely ability to eat a little humble pie and apologise for getting it wrong, we all make mistakes.
avatar
eirebilly

Posts : 22251
Join date : 2011-02-09
Age : 46
Location : Holland

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by eirebilly on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 3:18 pm

Taylorman wrote:
Galted wrote:This thread is informative as well as entertaining, today I learned what a strawman argument is.

And kudos to eirebilly, he's given by far the most impressive performance so far.

Yes, I see hes been chest thumping while Ive been away. Hes a funny one.

No, I am not funny. I am honest and not a complete and utter unremorseful LIAR like yourself.
avatar
eirebilly

Posts : 22251
Join date : 2011-02-09
Age : 46
Location : Holland

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by Gwlad on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 3:35 pm

Galted wrote:This thread is informative as well as entertaining, today I learned what a strawman argument is.

And kudos to eirebilly, he's given by far the most impressive performance so far.

surprised, I would have thought you would know only too well what being a strawman is. Shocked

Gwlad

Posts : 4016
Join date : 2014-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by eirebilly on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 3:41 pm

Gwlad wrote:
Galted wrote:This thread is informative as well as entertaining, today I learned what a strawman argument is.

And kudos to eirebilly, he's given by far the most impressive performance so far.

surprised, I would have thought you would know only too well what being a strawman is. Shocked

That did give me a laugh when Taylorman responded to Galted, actually made my day that he had to be so desperate as to align himself with the ultimate strawman in Galted Very Happy
avatar
eirebilly

Posts : 22251
Join date : 2011-02-09
Age : 46
Location : Holland

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by LordDowlais on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 4:54 pm

lostinwales wrote:The one I miss is Hersh, because he was often funny and didn't really take anything seriously, although I appreciate that some of our western brethren seem to have a different opinion.

Hersh was a hoot.

He even got celebrity status in the rugby community, when we were all on the BBC forum, Brian Moore referenced him in commentary, he was mentioned on Scrum V, and I will never forget that fan at Welford Rd holding up a sign, live on TV, with "I hate Hersh" written on it.

It was gold. Laugh

LordDowlais

Posts : 11514
Join date : 2011-05-18
Location : Merthyr Tydfil

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by Galted on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 5:35 pm

Gwlad wrote:
Galted wrote:This thread is informative as well as entertaining, today I learned what a strawman argument is.

And kudos to eirebilly, he's given by far the most impressive performance so far.

surprised, I would have thought you would know only too well what being a strawman is. Shocked

Hello Winkie, you still sneaking around the boards?

avatar
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 9989
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : In bed with Ada

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by Galted on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 5:37 pm

eirebilly wrote:
Gwlad wrote:
Galted wrote:This thread is informative as well as entertaining, today I learned what a strawman argument is.

And kudos to eirebilly, he's given by far the most impressive performance so far.

surprised, I would have thought you would know only too well what being a strawman is. Shocked

That did give me a laugh when Taylorman responded to Galted, actually made my day that he had to be so desperate as to align himself with the ultimate strawman in Galted Very Happy

Hope you don't think I was taking the p*ss out of you, it's been genuinely impressive how you've managed to keep your calm.
avatar
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 9989
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : In bed with Ada

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by Gwlad on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 7:36 pm

Galted wrote:
Gwlad wrote:
Galted wrote:This thread is informative as well as entertaining, today I learned what a strawman argument is.

And kudos to eirebilly, he's given by far the most impressive performance so far.

surprised, I would have thought you would know only too well what being a strawman is. Shocked

Hello Winkie, you still sneaking around the boards?


Look down and you'll see Winkie Very Happy

Gwlad

Posts : 4016
Join date : 2014-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by Taylorman on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 8:12 pm

eirebilly wrote:
Taylorman wrote:
eirebilly wrote:
eirebilly wrote:Taylorman, If you read back through this thread (I know that is not something you do as it does not fit your agenda) then you will see that ebop already posed this question to me and I answered it.

So your comment remains a straw man argument.

Again, as for your stupid accusation that I know nothing about what I am talking about. It is actually you that is making a fool of yourself here as you have not done your homework prior to attacking my knowledge of rugby.

Just as I suspected, Taylorman has gone runaway after being proven wrong yet again. Was online for several hours after I posted this, silly me kept an eye on him hoping in vein he would actually retract his statement.

Its so nice to have posters on this site who can make false accusations and simply not be man enough to own up to them. Cant say I am surprised though, strawmen usually do this. If you do read this in the future Taylorman, thanks very much for proving to me and everyone else on here just how you are.

Dont know what youre on about Eirebilly. You jumped on my post and started a new accusation that had nothing to do with me. So I returned the favour with the decision. Perhaps you can hijack others posts to make your own random points, cos I dont really care. thumbsup

Your post again.

Taylorman wrote:

And the way the last penalty was handled was a complete debacle. If you cant agree with that then you dont know what youre talking about.



I had already answered this question with ebop. Its actually on this page if you are able to read back a bit.

What a shame you are a pathetic sod who has absolutely ability to eat a little humble pie and apologise for getting it wrong, we all make mistakes.

Geez, what a plonk. Funny though. kiss

Chill pill for billy thumbsup

Taylorman

Posts : 9044
Join date : 2011-02-02
Location : Wellington NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by ebop on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 8:21 pm

So in summary.....

- SOB is delusional
- Billy V has two brain cells
- England are the unofficial No1 team
- There is a ? over what 'we have a deal' means
- eirebilly is very serious and is easily agitated
- 7.5 reported a post and felt 'icky'


Last edited by ebop on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
ebop

Posts : 3904
Join date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by eirebilly on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 8:22 pm

Taylorman wrote:
eirebilly wrote:
Taylorman wrote:
eirebilly wrote:
eirebilly wrote:Taylorman, If you read back through this thread (I know that is not something you do as it does not fit your agenda) then you will see that ebop already posed this question to me and I answered it.

So your comment remains a straw man argument.

Again, as for your stupid accusation that I know nothing about what I am talking about. It is actually you that is making a fool of yourself here as you have not done your homework prior to attacking my knowledge of rugby.

Just as I suspected, Taylorman has gone runaway after being proven wrong yet again. Was online for several hours after I posted this, silly me kept an eye on him hoping in vein he would actually retract his statement.

Its so nice to have posters on this site who can make false accusations and simply not be man enough to own up to them. Cant say I am surprised though, strawmen usually do this. If you do read this in the future Taylorman, thanks very much for proving to me and everyone else on here just how you are.

Dont know what youre on about Eirebilly. You jumped on my post and started a new accusation that had nothing to do with me. So I returned the favour with the decision. Perhaps you can hijack others posts to make your own random points, cos I dont really care. thumbsup

Your post again.

Taylorman wrote:

And the way the last penalty was handled was a complete debacle. If you cant agree with that then you dont know what youre talking about.



I had already answered this question with ebop. Its actually on this page if you are able to read back a bit.

What a shame you are a pathetic sod who has absolutely ability to eat a little humble pie and apologise for getting it wrong, we all make mistakes.

Geez, what a plonk. Funny though. kiss

Chill pill for billy thumbsup

And you are still avoiding by using poor diversionary posting. You are the ultimate WUM, congrats thumbsup
avatar
eirebilly

Posts : 22251
Join date : 2011-02-09
Age : 46
Location : Holland

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by eirebilly on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 8:27 pm

ebop wrote:So in summary.....


- eirebilly is very serious and is easily agitated


I guess you guys get a thrill out of getting one over an Irishman using dishonest, nasty and pathetic little digs.

You do seem to have a lot in common with a certain team then.

Surprised I wasn't cited for something thumbsup

avatar
eirebilly

Posts : 22251
Join date : 2011-02-09
Age : 46
Location : Holland

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by Taylorman on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 8:39 pm

eirebilly wrote:
Taylorman wrote:
eirebilly wrote:
Taylorman wrote:
eirebilly wrote:
eirebilly wrote:Taylorman, If you read back through this thread (I know that is not something you do as it does not fit your agenda) then you will see that ebop already posed this question to me and I answered it.

So your comment remains a straw man argument.

Again, as for your stupid accusation that I know nothing about what I am talking about. It is actually you that is making a fool of yourself here as you have not done your homework prior to attacking my knowledge of rugby.

Just as I suspected, Taylorman has gone runaway after being proven wrong yet again. Was online for several hours after I posted this, silly me kept an eye on him hoping in vein he would actually retract his statement.

Its so nice to have posters on this site who can make false accusations and simply not be man enough to own up to them. Cant say I am surprised though, strawmen usually do this. If you do read this in the future Taylorman, thanks very much for proving to me and everyone else on here just how you are.

Dont know what youre on about Eirebilly. You jumped on my post and started a new accusation that had nothing to do with me. So I returned the favour with the decision. Perhaps you can hijack others posts to make your own random points, cos I dont really care. thumbsup

Your post again.

Taylorman wrote:

And the way the last penalty was handled was a complete debacle. If you cant agree with that then you dont know what youre talking about.



I had already answered this question with ebop. Its actually on this page if you are able to read back a bit.

What a shame you are a pathetic sod who has absolutely ability to eat a little humble pie and apologise for getting it wrong, we all make mistakes.

Geez, what a plonk. Funny though. kiss

Chill pill for billy thumbsup

And you are still avoiding by using poor diversionary posting. You are the ultimate WUM, congrats thumbsup

Billy I dont care what reply you posted let alone want to go and read it.
It is you that for some reason decided to pick up my post and make some accusation that i had nothing to do with, so i added something random your way way.

I didnt ask for a response because I dont really care what it was.I know all i need to know about the decsion.

So carry on flying off the handle if you want. In not fussed either way.
But perhaps jump on soneone elses thread next time as youre a bit to wound up over nothing for my liking.

Nga Mihi

Taylorman

Posts : 9044
Join date : 2011-02-02
Location : Wellington NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by Taylorman on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 8:48 pm

eirebilly wrote:
Taylorman wrote:
eirebilly wrote:
Taylorman wrote:
eirebilly wrote:
eirebilly wrote:Taylorman, If you read back through this thread (I know that is not something you do as it does not fit your agenda) then you will see that ebop already posed this question to me and I answered it.

So your comment remains a straw man argument.

Again, as for your stupid accusation that I know nothing about what I am talking about. It is actually you that is making a fool of yourself here as you have not done your homework prior to attacking my knowledge of rugby.

Just as I suspected, Taylorman has gone runaway after being proven wrong yet again. Was online for several hours after I posted this, silly me kept an eye on him hoping in vein he would actually retract his statement.

Its so nice to have posters on this site who can make false accusations and simply not be man enough to own up to them. Cant say I am surprised though, strawmen usually do this. If you do read this in the future Taylorman, thanks very much for proving to me and everyone else on here just how you are.

Dont know what youre on about Eirebilly. You jumped on my post and started a new accusation that had nothing to do with me. So I returned the favour with the decision. Perhaps you can hijack others posts to make your own random points, cos I dont really care. thumbsup

Your post again.

Taylorman wrote:

And the way the last penalty was handled was a complete debacle. If you cant agree with that then you dont know what youre talking about.



I had already answered this question with ebop. Its actually on this page if you are able to read back a bit.

What a shame you are a pathetic sod who has absolutely ability to eat a little humble pie and apologise for getting it wrong, we all make mistakes.

Geez, what a plonk. Funny though. kiss

Chill pill for billy thumbsup

And you are still avoiding by using poor diversionary posting. You are the ultimate WUM, congrats thumbsup

Thanks, been a while now since the mrs called me the Ultimate so I guess coming from you will have to suffice. Hug enjoy your day. I am already thumbsup

Taylorman

Posts : 9044
Join date : 2011-02-02
Location : Wellington NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by eirebilly on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 8:52 pm

Taylorman wrote:

Billy I dont care what reply you posted let alone want to go and read it.
It is you that for some reason decided to pick up my post and make some accusation that i had nothing to do with, so i added something random your way way.

I didnt ask for a response because I dont really care what it was.I know all i need to know about the decsion.

So carry on flying off the handle if you want. In not fussed either way.
But perhaps jump on soneone elses thread next time as youre a bit to wound up over nothing for my liking.

Nga Mihi

If you bothered to read the posts as I suggested, you would see where all this came from. It was you also that questioned me about that incident and stated that I knew nothing if I did not see it the way you did.

Stay in denial all you will and continue to be diversionary when it is clear in the last two pages of this thread how you have acted.

Try and take the high road all you like but you know that you are wrong in this. Its a liar that you are and a liar that you will remain. I will no longer engage in anything you write as to be honest, its a waste of time and I am sure that others are fed up with this. So for my part in getting wound in by a master like yourself, I apologise to all the decent and honest posters on here.
avatar
eirebilly

Posts : 22251
Join date : 2011-02-09
Age : 46
Location : Holland

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by Galted on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 9:14 pm

I wonder if Sean O'Brien has any idea what he's started.
avatar
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 9989
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : In bed with Ada

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean O'Brien on the Lions

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum