The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRU want to bring players back to Wales - Cardiff Blues show interest in Josh Adams

+23
geoff999rugby
ScarletSpiderman
marty2086
mikey_dragon
maestegmafia
Cardiff Dave
BamBam
RiscaGame
Luckless Pedestrian
LordDowlais
LondonTiger
21st Century Schizoid Man
SecretFly
TightHEAD
XR
Welly
Exiledinborders
munkian
George Carlin
formerly known as Sam
TJ
Pot Hale
Scottrf
27 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

WRU want to bring players back to Wales - Cardiff Blues show interest in Josh Adams - Page 3 Empty WRU want to bring players back to Wales - Cardiff Blues show interest in Josh Adams

Post by LordDowlais Mon 30 Oct 2017, 10:40 am

First topic message reminder :

I was reading this story in the Mail on Sunday yesterday, and I thought it would cause a good debate on here, it seems that the WRU want to bring Welsh players back to Wales, and they want to start by bankrolling a deal to bring George North back at the end of the season.

Is this a start where we see more and more players being put into Dragons ?

It was also said that the WRU want to bankroll keeping the more experienced players in Wales as well, with AWJ being mentioned as a lynch pin and an ideal example of how this is done going forward. I for one hope that none of this is pie in the sky, I hope they really do target Welsh players playing abroad and get them back at the regions.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/article-5027991/WRU-chiefs-set-bankroll-George-North-s-return-Wales.html

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/wru-ready-bankroll-bid-bring-13826967

Also, for those of you who do not like going onto sites:-

• WRU chiefs are ready to bankroll deal to bring George North back to Wales at the end of the season

• George North is out of contract with Northampton and is yet to sign a new deal

• North one of top earners at top level but top brass say they can now afford him

• Chairman Gareth Davies believes the regions can now bankroll North's services

• Davies also pushing proposals to reduce the size of the WRU board from 20 to 10

The Lions winger is out of contract with Northampton, who he joined from the Scarlets in 2013, and is yet to sign a new deal.
North is one of the top earners in the Premiership but chairman Gareth Davies believes the regions can now afford his services.
The new 60-cap selection policy makes it easier for the WRU to retain young players – leaving more National Dual Contract funds for Test stars.

‘George North will always be a target,’ Davies told the Mail on Sunday. ‘Now we’re in a better position to get him back. We want little Jonny to be able to go and see his favourite player in Wales.
‘We’ve succeeded in bringing Jonathan Davies and Leigh Halfpenny back. Is it good for the wider game if all the best players are playing in England? I don’t think so but it’s their right to do so.
‘In the past, we’ve used NDC money to keep youngsters who were tempted to move abroad and try to play for Wales. Now we can use it to bring them back or retain more experienced guys.

‘Someone like Alun-Wyn Jones has got to be a prime target to keep in Wales. He is important for the game, his region and the national team. He’ll be a lynchpin in getting the Ospreys back on track.’
Davies is currently pushing proposals to reduce the size of the WRU board from 20 to 10 – with a separate council for the community game – to replace a system which is ‘140 years old’.
‘Look at what’s happening with the FA; Sports bodies are expected to behave in a certain way,’ he said. ‘We’re a £75million business and we should have a modern-day, streamlined structure.
‘You go to district meetings and they’ve been talking about the same things for 20 years. At some meetings now the community game is hardly discussed. It’s like we’ve got 14 forwards and one back.’

Last edited by LordDowlais on Mon 08 Oct 2018, 4:31 pm; edited 19 times in total

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

WRU want to bring players back to Wales - Cardiff Blues show interest in Josh Adams - Page 3 Empty Re: WRU want to bring players back to Wales - Cardiff Blues show interest in Josh Adams

Post by LordDowlais Tue 28 Nov 2017, 10:22 am

munkian wrote:
TightHEAD wrote:Cardiffs city life.
Scarlets and Ospreys are based in a beautiful part of the world.

and Newport is, well................at least the M4 is nearby!

Because people have to live where they work ?

The Liberty is not a beautiful part of the world...

No but the Gower is. So are the surrounding area's, with places like Three Cliffs Bay ect.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

WRU want to bring players back to Wales - Cardiff Blues show interest in Josh Adams - Page 3 Empty Re: WRU want to bring players back to Wales - Cardiff Blues show interest in Josh Adams

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Tue 28 Nov 2017, 10:23 am

LordDowlais wrote:
Luckless Pedestrian wrote:
Luckless Pedestrian wrote:George North would be a waste of money. It's front-five players we need.

Also Dowlais, where are you getting this 'they seem pretty confident' from?

Can you answer this, Dowlais?

I posted a whole article for you didn't I. Headscratch

Please, do not go down the same road with me as you do with mikey on here. OK

You posted a whole article, but all it said was that we were interested. If anything it seemed a bit lukewarm.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Tue 28 Nov 2017, 10:24 am

LordDowlais wrote:
munkian wrote:

No but the Gower is. So are the surrounding area's, with places like Three Cliffs Bay ect.

Not exactly a huge drive from well...anywhere really.
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Tue 28 Nov 2017, 10:28 am

munkian wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:
munkian wrote:

Some parts of Gwent are beautiful, and you don't have to travel far from Newport to get to them.

Some parts of Newport are beautiful too, you just need to know where to look! Wink

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Tue 28 Nov 2017, 10:35 am

munkian wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:
munkian wrote:

Some parts of Gwent are beautiful, and you don't have to travel far from Newport to get to them.

Some parts of Newport are beautiful too, you just need to know where to look! Wink

I think we are forgetting Dowlais has never left Merthyr...

And HERSH barely leaves his keyboard
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Tue 28 Nov 2017, 10:45 am

munkian wrote:I think we are forgetting Dowlais has never left Merthyr...

hey, I'm a very well traveled man I will have you know. Very Happy

just wait till the caravan season starts again, I will be a west Wallian for most weekends during the summer. Yahoo

Also, there is no need to leave Merthyr these days, it's the place to be. Some might say, it's the capital of the valleys.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Tue 28 Nov 2017, 10:48 am

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:You posted a whole article, but all it said was that we were interested. If anything it seemed a bit lukewarm.

Well quotes like this suggests it is lot more warmer than what you are suggesting:-

“I haven’t had any discussions with the union yet but we would definitely be interested in any top-class player like George who wants to come back to Wales.

“I would like to explain to him what we are doing here – we have definitely turned around our medical care and our strength and conditioning, we are getting some new recruits in and if he wants a challenge, we certainly have an exciting one for him here.”

Those quotes do not suggest that the interest is "lukewarm".

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Tue 28 Nov 2017, 10:51 am

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:Some parts of Gwent are beautiful, and you don't have to travel far from Newport to get to them.

Yes I agree. Usk is a very beautiful part of the world, I have always loved Tintern Abbey and it's surrounding areas, I love the rural parts of Gwent.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Tue 28 Nov 2017, 10:57 am

LordDowlais wrote:
Luckless Pedestrian wrote:You posted a whole article, but all it said was that we were interested. If anything it seemed a bit lukewarm.

Well quotes like this suggests it is lot more warmer than what you are suggesting:-

“I haven’t had any discussions with the union yet but we would definitely be interested in any top-class player like George who wants to come back to Wales.

“I would like to explain to him what we are doing here – we have definitely turned around our medical care and our strength and conditioning, we are getting some new recruits in and if he wants a challenge, we certainly have an exciting one for him here.”

Those quotes do not suggest that the interest is "lukewarm".

I'm not trying to argue for the sake of it, but that does come across as lukewarm to me. He's not going to say no, because I'm sure he wouldn't mind having him if the price was right, but that's about it.

It certainly doesn't come across that he's confident of signing him, which was your original assertion!

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Tue 28 Nov 2017, 10:58 am

LordDowlais wrote:
Luckless Pedestrian wrote:Some parts of Gwent are beautiful, and you don't have to travel far from Newport to get to them.

Yes I agree. Usk is a very beautiful part of the world, I have always loved Tintern Abbey and it's surrounding areas, I love the rural parts of Gwent.

Yep. The Wye valley is stunning.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Tue 28 Nov 2017, 11:19 am

Risca is beautiful, I agree. The way the Tesco supermarket lights up the sky at night, is absolutely breathtaking.

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Tue 28 Nov 2017, 11:24 am

Laugh

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Tue 28 Nov 2017, 12:20 pm

RiscaGame wrote:

Risca is beautiful, I agree. The way the Tesco supermarket lights up the sky at night, is absolutely breathtaking.

We've got one of the best stretches on the Mon and Brec though up to Cwmcarn? And Twbarlwm that's ours too. If Merthyr is indeed the capital of the valleys (which in itself is a bit like winning the sex offender of the year title) then Risca win it's vibrant strip of shops must be the Glasgow to its Embra....
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Tue 28 Nov 2017, 1:20 pm

Allt Yr Yn and the Wetlands in Newport are beautiful too.

munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Tue 28 Nov 2017, 1:34 pm

munkian wrote:Allt Yr Yn and the Wetlands in Newport are beautiful too.

Wentwood and Belle Vue Park
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Tue 28 Nov 2017, 1:41 pm

Stone Motif wrote:
munkian wrote:Allt Yr Yn and the Wetlands in Newport are beautiful too.

Wentwood and Belle Vue Park

Loved Wentwood
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Tue 28 Nov 2017, 3:17 pm

Stone Motif wrote:
RiscaGame wrote:

We've got one of the best stretches on the Mon and Brec though up to Cwmcarn? And Twbarlwm that's ours too. If Merthyr is indeed the capital of the valleys (which in itself is a bit like winning the sex offender of the year title) then Risca win it's vibrant strip of shops must be the Glasgow to its Embra....

I’m only messing. I love my town really.

Yes it is lovely on parts of the canal and Twmbarlwm is very nice too though.

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Wed 29 Nov 2017, 1:59 pm

SW to join Ospreys

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/42167062

Erm
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 29 Nov 2017, 5:02 pm

Thats been on the cards for a while now.

What he wants to go there for though is anyone's guess.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Wed 29 Nov 2017, 5:33 pm

Someone made the point on Twitter that the Scarlets have swapped a player who'll be away with Wales for large chunks of the season for a player who'll be available all season long. Clever bit of business by them.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 29 Nov 2017, 5:39 pm

Is he going to be dual contracted ?

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Wed 29 Nov 2017, 5:48 pm

I don't think so.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Wed 29 Nov 2017, 8:12 pm

Yes, it could be a cracking deal, especially if he reignites his spark with McNichol (excuse the spelling). I believe Pivac will get him firing more than Ospreys did too.

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Thu 30 Nov 2017, 12:34 am

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:Someone made the point on Twitter that the Scarlets have swapped a player who'll be away with Wales for large chunks of the season for a player who'll be available all season long. Clever bit of business by them.

Not really as Fonotia plays for Samoa. It's swapping one international for the other, which is why I was a bit confused by the swap. I guess Ospreys need an experienced centre whilst Pivac wants a better attacking player. SW is in bad form and the way he kept kicking it away against the ABs was pre-school stuff.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Thu 30 Nov 2017, 12:38 am

Any more news on Ospreys transfers? They need a new scrum-half and two new outside-halves so that Sam Davies can get less game time with them. They also need a new coaching team. I see Gruff Rees is being made the scapegoat now when really all three of them should go. Ospreys and Cardiff should do the right thing by hiring Kiwi coaches.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Thu 30 Nov 2017, 10:36 am

mikey_dragon wrote:
Luckless Pedestrian wrote:Someone made the point on Twitter that the Scarlets have swapped a player who'll be away with Wales for large chunks of the season for a player who'll be available all season long. Clever bit of business by them.

Not really as Fonotia plays for Samoa. It's swapping one international for the other, which is why I was a bit confused by the swap. I guess Ospreys need an experienced centre whilst Pivac wants a better attacking player. SW is in bad form and the way he kept kicking it away against the ABs was pre-school stuff.

Ah okay, I didn't know that. Still, you'd think he won't be away as often as Scott Williams would be.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Thu 30 Nov 2017, 11:31 am

mikey_dragon wrote:

I'd imagine that the WRU would have supported the move to stop there being a backlog of Welsh centres at one club.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Thu 30 Nov 2017, 5:56 pm

James Davies has signed a new contract with Scarlets.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Thu 30 Nov 2017, 9:06 pm

Scott has recently had a kid, so I’d assume that will have an impact on his game. And from what I have heard the more seem to be a few reasons behind the move (money, more likely first team action etc). Fonotia coming the other way should be available most of the season, probably miss out three/four weekends due to international as opposed to ten/twelve. And with Parkes looking possible to be away from now on, it seems like we may have managed to make the best of a bad situation.

It also it looks like Aled Davies to the Ospreys is a done deal, just waiting to be announced. Seems to be pretty similar situation to the one with Scott. And I can blame him (well either of them).

On the plus slide, Stormers halfback Herschel Jantjies has been signed on a short term loan for the Scarlets. Only a week long loan, but it saves us from having to have Cubby cover scrum half when Spikey runs out of steam.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Fri 01 Dec 2017, 1:37 am

formerly known as Sam wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:

I'd imagine that the WRU would have supported the move to stop there being a backlog of Welsh centres at one club.

Yeah that too. Stockpiling the internationals at one team like they were previously trying to do isn't good for any of the regions. If Francis returns then it should be either Blues or Ospreys. Dragons the third choice as we need a back-up TH though not sure it should be a welsh international.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Fri 01 Dec 2017, 1:40 am

ScarletSpiderman wrote: It also it looks like Aled Davies to the Ospreys is a done deal, just waiting to be announced.  Seems to be pretty similar situation to the one with Scott.  And I can blame him (well either of them).

On the plus  slide,  Stormers halfback Herschel Jantjies has been signed on a short term loan for the Scarlets.  Only a week long loan, but it saves us from having to have Cubby cover scrum half when Spikey runs out of steam.

Really, who's the numpty at the one true region calling that shot? Knoyle aside he's the worst 9 in Wales! Davies and Davies starting at halfback is not good... I hope the WRU bail out Ospreys for everyone's sake. Tomos Williams and Jonny Evans should be in the Wales frame. Maybe Jonny can come back home soon Wink.

Smart move by Pivac, and I almost forgot about Mike Phillips!

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Mon 04 Dec 2017, 4:40 pm

Ospreys have signed Aled Davies then. Also, there is talk that Ellis Jenkins could be on his way as well.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Mon 04 Dec 2017, 4:42 pm

To the Ospreys?

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Mon 04 Dec 2017, 5:01 pm

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:To the Ospreys?

Yep, so I'm hearing.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Mon 04 Dec 2017, 5:05 pm

LordDowlais wrote:Ospreys have signed Aled Davies then. Also, there is talk that Ellis Jenkins could be on his way as well.

Got to love the sensationalist headline the fail ran with Laugh

I saw Jenkins has been talked about as the proper replacement for Underhill. I can see the appeal of first team games being an attraction. But the draw of playing second fiddle in a team stagnating/going backwards makes no sense.

ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Mon 04 Dec 2017, 9:09 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
formerly known as Sam wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:

Yeah that too. Stockpiling the internationals at one team like they were previously trying to do isn't good for any of the regions. If Francis returns then it should be either Blues or Ospreys. Dragons the third choice as we need a back-up TH though not sure it should be a welsh international.

6 Nations 2008; England 19-26 Ospreys....
One of my faves...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/7215056.stm

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 06 Dec 2017, 1:00 am

Roberts could be on his way back to Wales next season, probably an east Wales region that isn't WRU owned. Faletau likely to come back to Dragons next season or thereafter so he can hang out in Newport with all his mates like old times.

Scarlets to get a new No.9, possibly Leonard or Pretorious.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Wed 06 Dec 2017, 10:45 am

mikey_dragon wrote:Roberts could be on his way back to Wales next season, probably an east Wales region that isn't WRU owned. Faletau likely to come back to Dragons next season or thereafter so he can hang out in Newport with all his mates like old times.

Lloyd Williams has been mentioned a few times too.

The WRU need to be careful to make sure they 'gift' one returning player to the Blues (Ospreys possibly but they did get Lydiate and Bradley Davies, who both worked out well for them. And Scarlets got 1/2p and are making noises about having too many welsh squad members) in order to prove they are not playing favourites with the Dragons.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Wed 06 Dec 2017, 12:12 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:Roberts could be on his way back to Wales next season, probably an east Wales region that isn't WRU owned. Faletau likely to come back to Dragons next season or thereafter so he can hang out in Newport with all his mates like old times.

The WRU need to be careful to make sure they 'gift' one returning player to the Blues (Ospreys possibly but they did get Lydiate and Bradley Davies, who both worked out well for them.  And Scarlets got 1/2p and are making noises about having too many welsh squad members)  in order to prove they are not playing favourites with the Dragons.

Can't they 'gift' them Howley ? It will be the gift that keeps on giving.
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Wed 06 Dec 2017, 12:16 pm

munkian wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:

The WRU need to be careful to make sure they 'gift' one returning player to the Blues (Ospreys possibly but they did get Lydiate and Bradley Davies, who both worked out well for them.  And Scarlets got 1/2p and are making noises about having too many welsh squad members)  in order to prove they are not playing favourites with the Dragons.

We gifted him to the WRU, no returns.

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Wed 06 Dec 2017, 12:32 pm

gcBlues wrote:
munkian wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:

Hang on, hasn't Edwards been 'gifted' to you ? WHERE'S THE TRANSPARENCY ! etc
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 06 Dec 2017, 2:55 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/42254540

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 06 Dec 2017, 2:56 pm

George North: Dragons to hold transfer talks with Wales and Lions wing.

Wales wing George North will hold transfer talks with the Dragons during the next month.

The British and Irish Lions player will leave English side Northampton Saints and return to Wales on a national dual contract at the end of the season.

The Dragons are the first of the four Welsh regions to confirm negotiations have begun with the 25-year-old.

"I think the plan is to meet him over Christmas or in the early New Year," said Dragons coach Bernard Jackman.

"He's in no rush. He's coming back to Wales, which is an amazing coup for the WRU [Welsh Rugby Union]. He's in no rush to meet any of us - he can take his time.

"When the opportunity arises, we'll meet him, which I'm sure most if not all of the regions will and have a chat with him and see if our project is of interest to him.

"We would love to have him. He's a world-class player and a world-class bloke."

North broke through into the senior Scarlets side in 2010, before he departed to join Northampton in 2013, while Ospreys and Cardiff Blues would also be interested in signing him.

Dragons have already announced that fellow Lion Ross Moriarty will join next season from Gloucester.

The Gwent region have also recruited Wales internationals Rhodri Williams and Ryan Bevington, plus Jordan Williams from Bristol for next season.

Having made those additions and with plans to make further signings, Jackman believes the Dragons are creating a domino effect whereby the arrival of one high-profile player convinces another to sign.

"It does. We announced Rhodri Williams from Bristol a month ago and I think he's going to be a cracking signing," the former Ireland hooker added.

"Maybe because he's been playing in England people have lost touch with his form but he's coming back to Wales a far better player than he was when he left and he was a very good player leaving.

"Ross is a great signing and Rhodri is a really good coup for us to get and, if he can be first choice for the Dragons, I think he could force his way into Welsh reckoning for the World Cup."

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Wed 06 Dec 2017, 3:49 pm

munkian wrote:
gcBlues wrote:
munkian wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:

Hang on, hasn't Edwards been 'gifted' to you ? WHERE'S THE TRANSPARENCY ! etc

He's being paid in Hovis, Boddingtons and other Northern sterotype goods. It's all there in the Companies House logs.

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Wed 06 Dec 2017, 3:54 pm

Are they transparent logs ?
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Wed 06 Dec 2017, 4:05 pm

I'm not really 'in' on all the chat that goes on Twitter so I couldn't possibly say!

Really, though, I have no problem with Moriarty, North or anyone else going to the Dragons. If it's Dragons cash or WRU cash, I don't really care.

I think some people need to calm down a bit on twitter, get a sense of perspective that to spend your days arguing about this stuff. On the one hand there's a message that ponty fans feel entitled etc and yet some act in a way which paints them as feeling as if Cardiff Blues fans are entitled too.

I see the term 'busys' thrown about too, I assume this is in relation to them? Some of the stuff I see being said on twitter...you wonder how people get anything done during the day.

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Wed 06 Dec 2017, 4:20 pm

gcBlues wrote:I'm not really 'in' on all the chat that goes on Twitter so I couldn't possibly say!

Really, though, I have no problem with Moriarty, North or anyone else going to the Dragons.  If it's Dragons cash or WRU cash, I don't really care.

I think some people need to calm down a bit on twitter, get a sense of perspective that to spend your days arguing about this stuff.  On the one hand there's a message that ponty fans feel entitled etc and yet some act in a way which paints them as feeling as if Cardiff Blues fans are entitled too.

I see the term 'busys' thrown about too, I assume this is in relation to them?  Some of the stuff I see being said on twitter...you wonder how people get anything done during the day.

Agree with you on this one, I unfollowed and blocked a fair few 'fans' and my feed is much quieter now but a few sneak through.

I believe 'busy ****s' is referring to one or more Cardiff RFC fans Wink
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Wed 06 Dec 2017, 4:26 pm

Ah I get you, myself and my friends are all Blues fans and we don't really care who the Dragons are signing or where the cash is coming from.  It's a shame really what goes on on Twitter, blues fans are going to be lumped in with a lot of those other fans.

I mean, grenade here but neither myself or my friends and people we know who go to watch the blues would care if 'Cardiff' was removed.  It doesn't really alter how myself and others see the team, but that's not the views of others, it's almost worthy of a death sentence.

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Wed 06 Dec 2017, 4:30 pm

gcBlues wrote:Ah I get you, myself and my friends are all Blues fans and we don't really care who the Dragons are signing or where the cash is coming from.  It's a shame really what goes on on Twitter, blues fans are going to be lumped in with a lot of those other fans.

I mean, grenade here but neither myself or my friends and people we know who go to watch the blues would care if 'Cardiff' was removed.  It doesn't really alter how myself and others see the team, but that's not the views of others, it's almost worthy of a death sentence.

You're Ok - I have a few Blues fans as mates and they are nothing like Phil etc
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Wed 06 Dec 2017, 5:16 pm

I mean, the levels Phil and some go to are not something I do or support but if that's what they want to do that's fine, as long as everyone else knows that's a small fraction of supporters and not all blues fans!

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next