Brexit

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Brexit

Post by navyblueshorts on Wed 18 Oct 2017, 8:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Galted wrote:It will stop foreigners praying in our mosques.
Laugh
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Re: Brexit

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Tue 10 Jul 2018, 7:26 pm

I don't know what happens next..

But if you look at GE17 voting priority.

Brexit is a bigger issue for Tory voters than Labour voters..

I wouldn't want to guess who wins the next GE

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke on Tue 10 Jul 2018, 9:28 pm

No one knows what's happening next. And the tragic thing about it is it taken 2 years to get to a position of nothing with no idea what's going on or happen, when we should at least have had a plan 6 months after the vote.
There has been far too much grandstanding and self interests by mps dominating what is arguably the most important moment of our history.

As for the next GE, I expect it to be a hung parliament after the lowest ever turnout.
As this has shown up most mp's for what they are. Self serving with no morals.

And what makes this worse, is we then expect this lot to negotiate deals that will help serve us, and make us better with other countries? Not a chance.

Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam on Wed 11 Jul 2018, 10:56 am

Duty281 wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:'Gammons'. A term now derided by gammons, in a manner which makes the rest of us laugh.

It's an insult directed at white, middle-aged, middle-class individuals.

No, its an insult directed at a state of being - not all white, middle-aged, middle-class individuals are gammons, but a large majority of gammons are white and middle ages

They could easily stop being gammons if they didn't regurgitate the bilge they toss themselves off to from the Daily Mail every morning

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales on Wed 11 Jul 2018, 6:13 pm

Luke wrote:No one knows what's happening next. And the tragic thing about it is it taken 2 years to get to a position of nothing with no idea what's going on or happen, when we should at least have had a plan 6 months after the vote.
There has been far too much grandstanding and self interests by mps dominating what is arguably the most important moment of our history.

As for the next GE, I expect it to be a hung parliament after the lowest ever turnout.
As this has shown up most mp's for what they are. Self serving with no morals.

And what makes this worse, is we then expect this lot to negotiate deals that will help serve us, and make us better with other countries?  Not a chance.

I agree, though not so sure about voter turnout (other than exasperation at not having any party that they feel represent their interests). I suspect that the Cons won't be able to form a government even with the help of their extremist friends in NI, and that Labour would need a lot of parties to join in to form a government. I don't get the feeling that Corbyn would want to listen to other parties, and would have no hope at keeping such a coalition together. Stormy days (years) ahead

lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum