The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brexit

+35
BamBam
Fernando
Dolphin Ziggler
Luke
guildfordbat
Good Golly I'm Olly
TRUSSMAN66
Duty281
lostinwales
Pr4wn
Hibbz
SecretFly
JDizzle
No 7&1/2
Derbymanc
theslosty
Samo
rodders
CaledonianCraig
Dave.
Mad for Chelsea
JuliusHMarx
Steffan
superflyweight
Sin é
Hero
rIck_dAgless
Scottrf
Galted
LionsV2
ShahenshahG
Ent
Muscular-mouse
catchweight
navyblueshorts
39 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Brexit - Page 19 Empty Brexit

Post by navyblueshorts Thu 19 Oct 2017 - 6:51

First topic message reminder :

Galted wrote:It will stop foreigners praying in our mosques.
Laugh
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Brexit - Page 19 Empty Re: Brexit

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 25 Oct 2018 - 23:57

You ever form a coalition with the Tories....You will get hammered....Unless you garner and get a win in a independence vote....Which the Tories may not grant anyway.

Last poll had stay 11 points ahead.

The only reason for your success is taking left wing Labour support..The Tories are doing fine in Scotland..

Suicide to go in with the Tories..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 25 Oct 2018 - 23:58

CaledonianCraig wrote:
SecretFly wrote:SNP

Hmmmm

"Do we vote with May and lose our argument for another shot at 'Independence'?  Or do we vote with the Rebel Rebellion Freedom Fighters and quickfire another Referendum?"

Talk about Catch 22!  They've been checkmated into a corner methinks

They will abstain. And I would only use checkmate as a terminology for possibility of another indyref. The current situation plays out in only ways from here that improves the prospects for Scotland's independence. Brexit goes ahead as the sham it is in this guise (half-arsed) with much confusion, chaos and financial instability that leaves many Scots who voted no last time moving firmly into the yes camp. I cannot see anything but a significantly smaller number moving in the opposite direction of thought. An election will follow and looks all ends up like a hung parliament. Where do Labour go to make up a coalition? Where do Tories go to make up a coalition not forgetting where they have alienated potential supporters with sufficient seats LibDem and DUP?

I still can't understand why the UK (or even the England bit of it) wanting to free itself from an overbearing, officious, didactic, bureaucratic, often unwieldy beast called the EU should be viewed or regarded any differently to Scotland wanting to shake off the beast that is the UK/Westminster?

Can't compute the difference, Craig. I think the SNP, if they were genuine Independence seekers, would actually support the retreat of the UK from the glue of the EU and then seek to use the very same arguments to retreat from the UK itself - IF they really wanted Independence, that is. And of course, pro-Brexiteers then couldn't offer much of an argument against such an idea, could they.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri 26 Oct 2018 - 0:08

CaledonianCraig wrote:They will abstain. And I would only use checkmate as a terminology for possibility of another indyref. The current situation plays out in only ways from here that improves the prospects for Scotland's independence. Brexit goes ahead as the sham it is in this guise (half-arsed) with much confusion, chaos and financial instability that leaves many Scots who voted no last time moving firmly into the yes camp. I cannot see anything but a significantly smaller number moving in the opposite direction of thought. An election will follow and looks all ends up like a hung parliament. Where do Labour go to make up a coalition? Where do Tories go to make up a coalition not forgetting where they have alienated potential supporters with sufficient seats LibDem and DUP?
Why go to the SNP? Everyone know's they're a one issue entity. Better to run a minority Government and have another inevitable election a few months later. Or maybe give the Country a form of PR? Nah. Why do something sensible?

Sadly, I think you're right (in the short term for certain) in that more Scots will move more towards the independence camp. Then again, they think the sun shines out of Nicola's rear end.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-44321209
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jun/15/independent-scotland-austerity-snp-ifs-institute-fiscal-studies
https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2018/07/snp-s-economic-case-independence-incoherent-so-why-won-t-anyone-say-so
https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/politics/holyrood/1490589/economist-questions-analysis-of-scottish-economy-in-key-snp-report/

Just out of interest, when do you think the SNP are going to use their devolved tax raising powers? Or would that paint them in the wrong light, do you think?
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Fri 26 Oct 2018 - 0:20

navyblueshorts wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:They will abstain. And I would only use checkmate as a terminology for possibility of another indyref. The current situation plays out in only ways from here that improves the prospects for Scotland's independence. Brexit goes ahead as the sham it is in this guise (half-arsed) with much confusion, chaos and financial instability that leaves many Scots who voted no last time moving firmly into the yes camp. I cannot see anything but a significantly smaller number moving in the opposite direction of thought. An election will follow and looks all ends up like a hung parliament. Where do Labour go to make up a coalition? Where do Tories go to make up a coalition not forgetting where they have alienated potential supporters with sufficient seats LibDem and DUP?
Why go to the SNP? Everyone know's they're a one issue entity. Better to run a minority Government and have another inevitable election a few months later. Or maybe give the Country a form of PR? Nah. Why do something sensible?

Sadly, I think you're right (in the short term for certain) in that more Scots will move more towards the independence camp. Then again, they think the sun shines out of Nicola's rear end.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jun/15/independent-scotland-austerity-snp-ifs-institute-fiscal-studies
https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2018/07/snp-s-economic-case-independence-incoherent-so-why-won-t-anyone-say-so
https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/politics/holyrood/1490589/economist-questions-analysis-of-scottish-economy-in-key-snp-report/

Just out of interest, when do you think the SNP are going to use their devolved tax raising powers? Or would that paint them in the wrong light, do you think?

After so many incompetent Westminster governments I think it would take Pol Pot to take control of the SNP to paint it in a wrong light. As for devolved tax powers - who knows? Independence will come at a price but a price absolutely worth paying. I am under no illusions about how tough things will be but lets not kid ourselves that post-Brexit (still in the union) that life is going to be anything but tough. The options are a tough few years in a newly independent Scotland or a tough few years still under Westminster rule and no self-governance. A no brainer.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri 26 Oct 2018 - 0:25

CaledonianCraig wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

After so many incompetent Westminster governments I think it would take Pol Pot to take control of the SNP to paint it in a wrong light. As for devolved tax powers - who knows? Independence will come at a price but a price absolutely worth paying. I am under no illusions about how tough things will be but lets not kid ourselves that post-Brexit (still in the union) that life is going to be anything but tough. The options are a tough few years in a newly independent Scotland or a tough few years still under Westminster rule and no self-governance. A no brainer.
A 'no brainer'? Yep, might have that right! SNP ever going to use devolved tax raising powers? Or are they just going to blame Westminster until Hell freezes over? As one of those URLs suggests - the Emperor's got no clothes on!
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Fri 26 Oct 2018 - 0:34

navyblueshorts wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

A 'no brainer'? Yep, might have that right! SNP ever going to use devolved tax raising powers? Or are they just going to blame Westminster until Hell freezes over? As one of those URLs suggests - the Emperor's got no clothes on!

A copious amount of unionist backing media outlets there. I would expect no different. That there is unionist brain-washing Trussman right there.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri 26 Oct 2018 - 1:21

CaledonianCraig wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

A copious amount of unionist backing media outlets there. I would expect no different. That there is unionist brain-washing Trussman right there.
The only brain-washing is that which you're demonstrating my friend.

Once more - SNP ever going to use its devolved tax raising powers do you think? You know, the sort of thing that might actually be required to continue payment for all that free stuff they bang on about north of the Border?

Thinking about it, these conversations are utterly pointless. No-one changes their views, or even considers there might be problems with them, as a result. Have a good one up in Utopia...
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 26 Oct 2018 - 2:13

CaledonianCraig wrote:
SecretFly wrote:SNP

Hmmmm

"Do we vote with May and lose our argument for another shot at 'Independence'?  Or do we vote with the Rebel Rebellion Freedom Fighters and quickfire another Referendum?"

Talk about Catch 22!  They've been checkmated into a corner methinks

They will abstain. And I would only use checkmate as a terminology for possibility of another indyref. The current situation plays out in only ways from here that improves the prospects for Scotland's independence. Brexit goes ahead as the sham it is in this guise (half-arsed) with much confusion, chaos and financial instability that leaves many Scots who voted no last time moving firmly into the yes camp. I cannot see anything but a significantly smaller number moving in the opposite direction of thought. An election will follow and looks all ends up like a hung parliament. Where do Labour go to make up a coalition? Where do Tories go to make up a coalition not forgetting where they have alienated potential supporters with sufficient seats LibDem and DUP?

It is not currently solvable. nobody wants to work with the Tories and I can't see JC working well with anyone outside of his acolytes.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 1 Nov 2018 - 5:40

The post budget poll has Labour up so this reactionary Government has a deal for us on Nov 21..

Surprise Surprise..

Govt that governs by Yougov..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Thu 1 Nov 2018 - 23:24

Looks like the NCA are going to be taking over the investigation into Vote Leave, Arron Banks was referred to them this morning by the electoral commision.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu 1 Nov 2018 - 23:34

Samo wrote:Looks like the NCA are going to be taking over the investigation into Vote Leave,  Arron Banks was referred to them this morning by the electoral commision.

Arron Banks has nothing to do with Vote Leave.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Thu 1 Nov 2018 - 23:40

Duty281 wrote:
Samo wrote:Looks like the NCA are going to be taking over the investigation into Vote Leave,  Arron Banks was referred to them this morning by the electoral commision.

Arron Banks has nothing to do with Vote Leave.

Leave.EU. My mistake

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Fri 2 Nov 2018 - 0:08

I'm shocked, I tell you. SHOCKED.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Fri 2 Nov 2018 - 1:19

I mean, who would have thought that one of the lynch-pin donors to this corrupt and foreign-interfered-with referendum would have been corrupt?

Honestly, it's the idiots that still follow the Leave Cult that I feel sorry for.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 2 Nov 2018 - 1:33

Pr4wn wrote:I mean, who would have thought that one of the lynch-pin donors to this corrupt and foreign-interfered-with referendum would have been corrupt?

Honestly, it's the idiots that still follow the Leave Cult that I feel sorry for.

Those delicious tears.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Fri 2 Nov 2018 - 1:36

I honestly pity you, Duty. I really do.

You've been conned and you're either too proud to admit it or too stupid to know.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 2 Nov 2018 - 1:39

Pr4wn wrote:I honestly pity you, Duty. I really do.

You've been conned and you're either too proud to admit it or too stupid to know.

What nonsense, I haven't been conned. Leave.EU and Vote Leave played zero part in my decision to vote against the EU.

I've been against the UK's membership of the EU since around 2010/2011, years before the referendum was announced.

As an aside, Arron Banks is still an innocent man, and the beginning of an investigation does nothing to change that fact.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Fri 2 Nov 2018 - 2:00

Duty281 wrote:

What nonsense, I haven't been conned. Leave.EU and Vote Leave played zero part in my decision to vote against the EU.

I've been against the UK's membership of the EU since around 2010/2011, years before the referendum was announced.

As an aside, Arron Banks is still an innocent man, and the beginning of an investigation does nothing to change that fact.

Uh-huh. picard

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Fri 2 Nov 2018 - 2:01

It's all a conspiracy, I bet.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 2 Nov 2018 - 2:08

No, it's the usual case of innocent until proven guilty.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 2 Nov 2018 - 2:28

If the financial crisis taught us anything, it's never trust Banks.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 2 Nov 2018 - 8:41

OK Nice slice.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Fri 2 Nov 2018 - 23:02

JuliusHMarx wrote:If the financial crisis taught us anything, it's never trust Banks.

Used to have 2 banks down my way. Both gone now. Gained a foodbank though.
Half as many pubs. Proper post offices closed. Had a care home. That got demolished. Land sold off at a bargain price. Posh flats now. Mentioned it to a council employee recently. She said "we're not allowed to talk about it".

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 2 Nov 2018 - 23:14

Cardiff Dave wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:If the financial crisis taught us anything, it's never trust Banks.

Half as many pubs. Proper post offices closed. Had a care home. That got demolished. Land sold off at a bargain price. Posh flats now. Mentioned it to a council employee recently. She said "we're not allowed to talk about it".

That's the last time I make a pun.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 0:53

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:

That's the last time I make a pun.

Almost forgot. Cop shop gone too. A pair of houses now. Guess we don't need a cop shop as there aren't any raucous darts teams, skittles teams and pool teams to keep in order.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 0:57

Cardiff Dave wrote:

One of the main commandments of the Open Society Movement. Now let's have a group kiss hug to feel safer about our unified ignorance.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 1:17

Duty281 wrote:

You must have been a riot as a teenager! That GCSE General Studies class has a lot to answer for.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 1:23

superflyweight wrote:
Duty281 wrote:

You must have been a riot as a teenager!  That GCSE General Studies class has a lot to answer for.      

Life and soul, dear boy, life and soul.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 1:45

"Where's Duty?"

"He's round the back of the bike sheds reading the UKIP manifesto, sir. He's got a picnic blanket, a hamper stuffed full of pork pies and cheddar cheese and a flask filled with lashings of ginger beer and he keeps mumbling something about "the sound of leather on willow" and the blitz, sir."

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 2:15

superflyweight wrote:"Where's Duty?"

"He's round the back of the bike sheds reading the UKIP manifesto, sir.  He's got a picnic blanket, a hamper stuffed full of pork pies and cheddar cheese and a flask filled with lashings of ginger beer and he keeps mumbling something about "the sound of leather on willow" and the blitz, sir."  

"So that's where he is!"

"Yes, sir."

"And why aren't you with him, superfly?"

"Coz my mother said to stay away from him, sir."

"Why?"

"Coz he has too much fun, sir.  My mother doesn't like me mixing with edgy, exciting people who eat picnic food and drink ginger beer, sir."

"Okay.  Well, go tell him he better get back in here immediately or I'll sharpen my cane on his butt.... I mean hand  Whistle ...I mean I might reprimand him without using physical punishment... I mean I'll give him sweets for coming back in...I mean I won't offer him any inducements... I mean I'll call him 'she' if it wants me to..... anyway, go get him and when you're out there tell all the others to get back to class too."

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 2:19

Life was a lot better when kids lived in fear of physical assault from the people tasked with taking care of them. Nowadays we criticise certain foreign countries for taking a similar approach.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 2:25

Oh you were dutifully in class too?......... one and one is two, two and two are four, four and four are eight.....................

well, someone gotta do it.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 2:28

SecretFly wrote:Oh you were dutifully in class too?.........

Well, I learnt grammar, if that's what you mean.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 2:49

SecretFly wrote:

"He's round the back of the bike sheds reading the UKIP manifesto, sir.  He's got a picnic blanket, a hamper stuffed full of pork pies and cheddar cheese and a flask filled with lashings of ginger beer and he keeps mumbling something about "the sound of leather on willow" and the blitz, sir."  

"So that's where he is!"

"Yes, sir."

"Why?"

"Coz he has too much fun, sir.  My mother doesn't like me mixing with edgy, exciting people who eat picnic food and drink ginger beer, sir."

"Okay.  Well, go tell him he better get back in here immediately or I'll sharpen my cane on his butt.... I mean hand  Whistle ...I mean I might reprimand him without using physical punishment... I mean I'll give him sweets for coming back in...I mean I won't offer him any inducements... I mean I'll call him 'she' if it wants me to..... anyway, go get him and when you're out there tell all the others to get back to class too."

Either way it's corporal punishment. I'll see you in Strasbourg.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 2:55

superflyweight wrote:
SecretFly wrote:

"So that's where he is!"

"Yes, sir."

"Why?"

Either way it's corporal punishment.  I'll see you in Strasbourg.  

Cashback.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 2:56

Pr4wn wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
SecretFly wrote:

"So that's where he is!"

"Yes, sir."

"Why?"

Cashback.

I don't sweat because I use Lynx Africa.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 3:03

superflyweight wrote:
Pr4wn wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
SecretFly wrote:

"So that's where he is!"

"Yes, sir."

"Why?"

Cashback.

I don't sweat because I use Lynx Africa.  

Oohhhhhhh it's a good paper........

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 20:47

It seems a deal is sorted...

All is left is to see if enough Labour vote it down in the hope of a People vote..

Blair has written strongly for voting against today and these are the Blairite Mps May will be looking to.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by MrInvisible Mon 5 Nov 2018 - 10:37

Anyone else thought it seemed a bit off that Aaron Banks was on Andrew Marr show, like any regular political guest, despite being under investigation over the Leave campaign funding by National Crime Agency?

MrInvisible

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 5 Nov 2018 - 17:46

MrInvisible wrote:Anyone else thought it seemed a bit off that Aaron Banks was on Andrew Marr show, like any regular political guest, despite being under investigation over the Leave campaign funding by National Crime Agency?

Lots of people.

I think there would be more trust if we thought that Banks would get a hard time from Marr.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 5 Nov 2018 - 20:02

MrInvisible wrote:Anyone else thought it seemed a bit off that Aaron Banks was on Andrew Marr show, like any regular political guest, despite being under investigation over the Leave campaign funding by National Crime Agency?

Innocent until proven guilty. He should be free to do whatever interviews he likes as he still an innocent person; being investigated does nothing to alter this.

And Arron Banks can't really win. For months he has faced accusations of dodging questions about Russia, foreign funding and all the rest of it. Now he actually answers questions about these matters, in a non-stage controlled interview, and the same people whinge about how he shouldn't be allowed to do it.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Mon 5 Nov 2018 - 21:08

He's innocent until proven guilty according to the law. That doesn't mean he's an "innocent person".

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Mon 5 Nov 2018 - 21:17

Duty281 wrote:

Innocent until proven guilty. He should be free to do whatever interviews he likes as he still an innocent person; being investigated does nothing to alter this.

And Arron Banks can't really win. For months he has faced accusations of dodging questions about Russia, foreign funding and all the rest of it. Now he actually answers questions about these matters, in a non-stage controlled interview, and the same people whinge about how he shouldn't be allowed to do it.  

OK

It's a stunt well practiced.

So this Aaron Banks has a big bad Russia factor hovering over him too?

These pesky Ruskies get everywhere.  Didn't James Bond supposedly take care of those guys decades ago and moved on to Climate Change Terrorists?

BTW, where is the old favourites these days?  The British and American and Israeli and Chinese secret services?  Where do they get to in all these European Brexity and American Election shows?
Anyone else taking foreign money to fund their anti-Brexit movements?

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Mon 5 Nov 2018 - 21:19

Pr4wn wrote:He's innocent until proven guilty according to the law. That doesn't mean he's an "innocent person".

Shocked

It means he's 'guilty until proven innocent'?

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 5 Nov 2018 - 21:22

It's crazy isn't it, all these conspiracy theories. They'll be accusing Labour members of anti-Semitism before long. Or Philip Green of sexual misconduct.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Mon 5 Nov 2018 - 21:30

JuliusHMarx wrote:It's crazy isn't it, all these conspiracy theories. They'll be accusing Labour members of anti-Semitism before long. Or Philip Green of sexual misconduct.

Yeah, and they'll even get round to claiming the entire Brexit movement was all choreographed by an army of Russian bots someday...believe me Wink

"I - am - a - Liverpool - fishmonger. I - like - the - Beatles - but - not - Paul - who - shafted - John - and - I - say - down - with - the - E - U- !"

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 5 Nov 2018 - 21:40

Pr4wn wrote:He's innocent until proven guilty according to the law. That doesn't mean he's an "innocent person".

What it means is that we give him the presumption of innocence until proven otherwise. We treat him as an innocent person and allow him the same privileges that befit an innocent person, including him being allowed to go on television and be interviewed.

Craig Mackinlay is currently undergoing trial for the shenanigans in South Thanet. But we still presume him to be innocent, and that means he is still allowed to serve as a Member of Parliament and go through his business in society as he pleases.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 5 Nov 2018 - 22:53

Watched a video about Brexit yesterday...Ten Brexiteer Cabinet ministers saying that a Custom's union would be staying in Europe and a traitorous slap in the face of the British people..

8/10 are still in the Cabinet and supporting May's plan for an indefinite Custom's Union..

Got to giggle..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Mon 5 Nov 2018 - 23:43

Duty281 wrote:

What it means is that we give him the presumption of innocence until proven otherwise. We treat him as an innocent person and allow him the same privileges that befit an innocent person, including him being allowed to go on television and be interviewed.

Craig Mackinlay is currently undergoing trial for the shenanigans in South Thanet. But we still presume him to be innocent, and that means he is still allowed to serve as a Member of Parliament and go through his business in society as he pleases.
Agree with this. Fed up with unsubstantiated rumours being thrown around left, right and centre.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Mon 5 Nov 2018 - 23:46

Duty281 wrote:

Quite right. But that doesn't mean he's innocent. It means he's innocent until proven guilty.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next