The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

+9
JuliusHMarx
ShahenshahG
Dolphin Ziggler
seanmichaels
compelling and rich
Beer
dave667
Hibbz
Hero
13 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid. - Page 6 Empty It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

Post by Pal Joey Thu 21 Dec 2017, 11:33 am

First topic message reminder :

7. Bitcoin
15. WW2 ordinance

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid. - Page 6 Empty Re: It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

Post by superflyweight Thu 11 Jan 2018, 10:07 am

I've just noticed that I got the thread split on the Political Round-Up thread and that it incorporates both Galted and me abusing Lion.

My proudest moment on here.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid. - Page 6 Empty Re: It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 11 Jan 2018, 1:49 pm

Well played...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 11 Jan 2018, 8:43 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Lots of it TBH TLD, HYD?

OKTM

superflyweight wrote:I've just noticed that I got the thread split on the Political Round-Up thread and that it incorporates both Galted and me abusing Lion.  

My proudest moment on here.  

That is one of the best I've read.
Your severe riposte to him later on takes first prize though. You pulverised him and then ripped him to shreds! Laugh

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 12 Jan 2018, 9:30 am

Feeble fist.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 12 Jan 2018, 11:13 am

Slothlike second

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 12 Jan 2018, 1:16 pm

Tardy Turd.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 12 Jan 2018, 5:57 pm

Weekend michaelsing.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 12 Jan 2018, 6:31 pm

Galted wrote:Weekend michaelsing.

You getting bummed over the weekend?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 12 Jan 2018, 10:43 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
Galted wrote:Weekend michaelsing.

You getting bummed over the weekend?

That's a good idea.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 15 Jan 2018, 7:10 am

Morning notches...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 15 Jan 2018, 10:01 am

Hello, Rick.

Bit sh*t on here this year. Pity the Shah and Dagless morning show got cancelled.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 15 Jan 2018, 10:12 am

Yeah I miss morning Shah, another victim of the CC curse.

Still we should get flippers V.3 this year!

How was your weekend?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 15 Jan 2018, 10:20 am

That's something to look forward to. Tino's is also due one if these months I believe.

Weekend was decent, how was yours?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 15 Jan 2018, 10:22 am

We live in hope.

It was also pretty good, nice and relaxed for once, may even get a quiz in at some point this week, crazy times.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 15 Jan 2018, 11:04 am

I blame Blue Monday.
New Order have a lot to answer for.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 15 Jan 2018, 11:36 am

I blame the Boomtown Rats.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 15 Jan 2018, 11:38 am

Bob Geldof is a c**t

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 15 Jan 2018, 11:51 am

Galted wrote:I blame the Boomtown Rats.

Tell me why.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 15 Jan 2018, 1:05 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:I blame the Boomtown Rats.

Tell me why.

Because Bob Geldof is a c**t

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 15 Jan 2018, 5:21 pm

lol out loud

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 15 Jan 2018, 6:24 pm

I guess Dolores O'Riordan didn't want to linger.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 15 Jan 2018, 7:32 pm

Now she's a zombie.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 15 Jan 2018, 8:02 pm

Ordinary day on here.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Jan 2018, 7:15 am

Morning all...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 16 Jan 2018, 8:15 am

Hi Rick. How's it going? All good here.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Jan 2018, 8:34 am

Not too bad at all cheers TLD, cold wind this morning, but stunning sunrise made up for it.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 16 Jan 2018, 9:03 am

Snowing heavily here, but annoyingly that seems to be the only thing that doesn't affect the trains so I've had to come into work.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 16 Jan 2018, 9:09 am

Are you up in Dundee, Super?

Quite mild here for the last few days. Another heatwave is expected this weekend.

Just got some new guests from Qld. The daughter is going to film school here so they are using the place as a base for her accommodation search.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 16 Jan 2018, 9:44 am

Greetings sons of sodomy. How goes it?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 16 Jan 2018, 10:12 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Are you up in Dundee, Super?

Quite mild here for the last few days. Another heatwave is expected this weekend.

Just got some new guests from Qld. The daughter is going to film school here so they are using the place as a base for her accommodation search.

Living in Linlithgow and travelling 20 miles or so into Edinburgh. Snow tends to fall quite heavily in Linlithgow so there's always hope that we get snowed in.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 16 Jan 2018, 10:19 am

superflyweight wrote:

Living in Linlithgow and travelling 20 miles or so into Edinburgh.  Snow tends to fall quite heavily in Linlithgow so there's always hope that we get snowed in.  

Oh that's right, in between Edinburgh and Glasgow, yeah?
Isn't that where one of the first assassinations occurred by gunshot? Forget who... some political figure from way back?

Just checked - James Stewart, Earl of Moray in 1570.
Hamilton fatally wounded him with a carbine shot from a window of his uncle Archbishop Hamilton's house. It was the first recorded assassination by a firearm.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 16 Jan 2018, 11:22 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Living in Linlithgow and travelling 20 miles or so into Edinburgh.  Snow tends to fall quite heavily in Linlithgow so there's always hope that we get snowed in.  

Isn't that where one of the first assassinations occurred by gunshot? Forget who... some political figure from way back?

Hamilton fatally wounded him with a carbine shot from a window of his uncle Archbishop Hamilton's house. It was the first recorded assassination by a firearm.

Impressive if slightly disturbing fact to know, though nowhere near as disturbing as Dave's favourite serial killer being Jeffrey Dahmer.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 16 Jan 2018, 11:55 am

I hope Dave is OK.
Didn't he say he had some sort of medical problem or was he just making an excuse to bail out of here?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 16 Jan 2018, 12:20 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Good knowledge LD. Also the birthplace of Mary Queen of Scots and the palace where she was born is still standing (built by James II of Scotland).

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 16 Jan 2018, 12:21 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:I hope Dave is OK.
Didn't he say he had some sort of medical problem or was he just making an excuse to bail out of here?

Dave's medical problem was probably the disposal of the body of badly decomposed nurse.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Jan 2018, 7:32 am

Morning all, everyone survived the vicious thundersnow?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 17 Jan 2018, 9:15 am

We had a windshower in London but I survived by hiding.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 17 Jan 2018, 9:20 am

Galted wrote:We had a golden shower in London but I survived by hiding.

Interesting.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Jan 2018, 9:29 am

Was sean visiting?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 17 Jan 2018, 10:38 am

No, he wasn't. It was a windshower we had, not a golden shower, Julius altered my post.

I'm f*cking cross about it.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Jan 2018, 11:23 am

I have just seen there is a thread entitled "F1 Abu Dabby..." sic

It has annoyed me more than it should.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 17 Jan 2018, 12:31 pm

Galted wrote:No, he wasn't. It was a windshower we had, not a golden shower, Julius altered my post.

I love that guy.

Cheers, Galted.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 17 Jan 2018, 12:56 pm

rick_dagless wrote:I have just seen there is a thread entitled "F1 Abu Dabby..." sic

It has annoyed me more than it should.

It's the same thread that gets renamed every race. So by next race it will be gone. That said, it is annoying so hopefully he will get hit by a bus.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Jan 2018, 1:28 pm

Cheers, Shah, just like Waylander in The Void, you bring a ray of sunshine into the darkness...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 17 Jan 2018, 1:49 pm

Or Will Ferrell in Elf.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 17 Jan 2018, 2:59 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:No, he wasn't. It was a windshower we had, not a golden shower, Julius altered my post.

I love that guy.

Cheers, Galted.

You're welcome. I do love you very much in a non-Pet Shop Boys way.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 17 Jan 2018, 9:20 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Cheers, Shah, just like Waylander in The Void, you bring a ray of sunshine into the darkness...

Been a while since I read that, might read it again soon. Jim butcher is a good author, the codex alert books and the dresden files. The latter gets a little repetitive aound the 14th book, but still a fairly good read

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 18 Jan 2018, 2:08 am

I was swimming alongside the Japanese national squad a few hours ago. Some of them are tiny... but they move through the water like miniature torpedoes. I felt like the proverbial tortoise alongside them in Lane 6.

The coach looks like a member of the Yakuza. Tough looking no-nonsense baastard. I gave him the "Hello" nod which drew a painful smile from his scarred face.

One of the girls then waved at me so I took a quick snap of her on the phone - without permission of course. Good body but a tad fugly up top.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 18 Jan 2018, 8:15 am

Good morning all.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 18 Jan 2018, 8:28 am

Morning all. Just started a three day course of diazepam for a muscle spasm. Could be an interesting day.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next