The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some 2018 Boxing Chat

+30
Atila
RealDeal
milkyboy
El Radar
Marlonz
The Beast
Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake
No name Bertie
CaledonianCraig
Basset
rapidringsroad
pauline
owen10ozzy
TRUSSMAN66
Eejit
sittingringside
Derbymanc
Nathaniel Jacobs
Pedro147
Fernando
mobilemaster8
smashingstormcrow
melv500
Baby faced assassin
Herman Jaeger
Steffan
alanqlm
Mr Bounce
TheSquaredCircle
3fingers
34 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Some 2018 Boxing Chat - Page 10 Empty Some 2018 Boxing Chat

Post by 3fingers Sat 30 Dec 2017, 12:56 am

First topic message reminder :

Fights I want to see in '18.

Alexanda vs ortis and Whyte vs Brown.

What do you want?

3fingers

Back to top Go down

Some 2018 Boxing Chat - Page 10 Empty Re: Some 2018 Boxing Chat

Post by Soul Requiem Tue 01 Oct 2019, 11:57 am

Ah dear nothing to add so throw around the fanboy term, try being a bit more constructive.

The Welterweight division has a few very good boxers with none of them able to cement themselves as the number one, Spence is probably top of the pile at the moment by virtue of having not lost.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Tue 01 Oct 2019, 12:39 pm

How is he top of the pile?

How is he above Thurman, Crawford or Pacquaio?

He’s good but how is he above these three?

Looks like he’s going backwards too and fighting Danny Garcia next

But let’s give him the benefit of the doubt because he’s Errol Spence and everyone’s flavour of the month

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Tue 01 Oct 2019, 12:56 pm

Crawford hasn't beaten anyone of significance at Welterweight thus far, Thurman lost last time out against an old man who is long past his best, seems to me you're judging the names rather than the fighter.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Tue 01 Oct 2019, 1:07 pm

smashingstormcrow wrote:
Herman Jaeger wrote:If Benn beat Sika how about Froch against Benn for 2020 lol?

Yeah... I know this forum is almost dead now, but surprised there's not more talk of this. Maybe because everyone is convinced it's some sort of elaborate joke. How is a middle aged man, who hasn't competed in over 20 years, convinced that he can hang with a tough, roughhouse type of fighter.. who was fighting at close to the top level only a couple of years ago?? It is baffling!

The fight is irrelevant to the sport of boxing, of course... I'd much rather it wasn't happening. But given that it is (or appears to be)... who isn't intrigued, just a little bit?? He may have sufficient cardio fitness and power. But will he have punch resistance? Will he be able to train and spar without getting injured? Will he have the reactions and instincts to defend himself in there? Can he do a real-life Rocky and actually make a contest of it? Might Bika come in under-prepared and apathetic, and seriously regret it??

My gut reaction is that it will get stopped in the second or third round, Benn won't fight again, and Bika will get criticized from all sides... and may not fight again either.

You’re right this forum is virtually dead now pity really

Do you think the Benn fight is a real fight or more of an exhibition?

If it’s a real fight then I reckon I’ll be watching. If Benn isn’t on his A game Bika could do a number, I’m picturing Joe Louis against Marciano. The punch resistance never comes back

Or wishful thinking could it be like the Barkley fight and then Froch for 2020?  Bika very tough though

Last edited by Herman Jaeger on Tue 01 Oct 2019, 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Tue 01 Oct 2019, 1:14 pm

Soul Requiem wrote:Crawford hasn't beaten anyone of significance at Welterweight thus far, Thurman lost last time out against an old man who is long past his best, seems to me you're judging the names rather than the fighter.

Maybe Thurman and Pacquiao both beat Spence. Or Spence beats both who knows

But before Saturday everyone saying no contest Spence smashes both without raising a sweat

Now if anything you could say Keith has a bit in hand over Spence

Agreed Crawford hasn’t done anything at 47 yet but could be the best of the bunch who knows

Pacquiao and Thurman have done the most at the weight obviously wouldn’t you agree?

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Tue 01 Oct 2019, 1:24 pm

Pacquiao has achieved the most at the weight but that was now many years ago now while.

Thurman looks very much like a busted flush nowadays and i'll be surprised if we see him at the top again, it's been a while since he's looked particularly impressive and that was against Robert Guerrero who himself had seen better days. That seems to be a trend in the division at the moment, a lot of names at or near the top but no real stand out talent with the possible exception of Crawford.

The sheer number of close decisions in recent years doesn't help either.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Tue 01 Oct 2019, 1:42 pm

People still writing Thurman off but there’s still plenty in the tank imo and could be hitting really hard again if his hand fuses nicely

It’s just after Saturday Spence is no longer clear number one or two you could say. He could be as low as four. We just want to see the fights. But unfortunately that cancer Haymon ruining the division for the fans

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Tue 01 Oct 2019, 1:45 pm

Ah yeah that well known broken hand recovery in boxing, once it's a problem it's always a problem.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Tue 01 Oct 2019, 3:04 pm

Very good fight between Porter and Spence at the weekend. Not a classic - it was a bit too messy for that. But definitely worthy of being a big unification bout. I had it 115-112 to Spence.

Great effort by Porter, just a shame for him that he had to fight in spurts a little. Offsetting Spence's superior speed and variety took a hell of a lot of effort and intensity and just wasn't sustainable for the full twelve rounds without the occasional dip, so if he couldn't stop him he was always going to struggle to get the win. From memory rounds five and eight in particular were examples of him falling away for a round immediately after a very good one where he set a pace Spence was struggling to manage.

But the key to beating Porter has always been getting him on the back foot, and fair play to Spence, he did it often and effectively enough here to get the win. His technique went right out the window in the latter stages, and he's very hittable for a guy renowned for his skills. But he showed he's got a big heart, can take a shot to land his own and can fight on the inside. I think Porter's aggression and strength spooked him a little at time and he seemed to be pawing with his jab late on, falling away with it before it had landed. On the rare occasions he was able to dictate the range and settle things down a bit you could see the gulf in boxing class between them. But again, you've got to credit Porter for that. Didn't let Spence the kind of fight he'd have wanted.

In a sane world, Crawford would be the next and obvious opponent for Spence. But sadly, politically that'll be a tricky one to make. PBC are going to want to keep it all in-house and sadly it looks as if Garcia will be next. No disrespect to Garcia and he's a legitimate opponent for any Welterweight, but Crawford is a genuine pound for pounder. Hasn't been the fashionable view from what I've seen lately, but I've always considered Crawford the better fighter than Spence (though obviously with less proven credentials at 147 as things stand) and would take him to win that fight if / when it happens. For me that's the fight which would prove who the real Welterweight king is (just not interested in Pacquiao anymore, wonderful fighter and servant to the sport though he's been).

Would absolutely love to see Crawford-Spence next year. I'd take Crawford's cooler head in the exchanges better defence, and ability carry his power late to get the win, but no more than a 60:40 favourite and whoever won that would have a real claim to be the sport's best pound for pound.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by smashingstormcrow Tue 01 Oct 2019, 4:32 pm

I'm impressed with Crawford, yet his quality of opposition hasn't been that strong. Amir Khan, Jeff Horn... solid B-level fighters. That's it.

Spence, having beaten Porter and Garcia and unified two of the belts has had the far better career so far, on paper. That's not to say I think he'd beat Crawford... but at the moment I think he deserves to be considered #1.

smashingstormcrow

Back to top Go down

Post by smashingstormcrow Tue 01 Oct 2019, 4:38 pm

Herman Jaeger wrote:
Do you think the Benn fight is a real fight or more of an exhibition?

Well... it is sanctioned (albeit not by the BBBoC). It's on Boxrec. It's in a proper arena. So I suppose "real fight" on paper...

smashingstormcrow

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Tue 01 Oct 2019, 6:10 pm

Yep, I'd definitely agree that Crawford hasn't had that defining fight as of yet. Some very good and respectable names on there, but no great ones (Gamboa was a cracking fight and a nice victory, but Crawford's natural size advantage prevents it being a great one, and it was over five years ago in any case). He cleaned out the Light-Welters in double quick time, but the division as a whole was steady rather than spectacular.

But I think his sheer dominance over these still good fighters and his evidently impressive skillset make him a lot better than his record suggests, and I guess a lot of people agree with that based on his pound for pound ratings these days. For that reason I still would like to think that fans would want to see Spence take him on at some point, and that until that happens Spence's claims of being the ultimate top dog at 147 won't be rubber-stamped. I'm happy to agree that for the time being Spence has the best claim to Welterweight supremacy but it'd be a crying shame if that doesn't get put to the test against Crawford.

As for Benn's return. I (and I know a couple of others) have said elsewhere that, given the relatively small size of the boxing scene in Australia where Benn and Bika have been based for years now as opposed to the UK, USA, Germany etc., the pair of them have probably met a couple of times and are on decent terms. My best guess is that their fight will be little more than a glorified sparring session or exhibition designed to gull the fans in to giving them a bumper pay day which neither has had for a while.

The whole thing is a bad joke and makes a mockery of the sport. On PPV as well, I understand. Spare me.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Tue 01 Oct 2019, 6:18 pm

88Chris05 wrote:
As for Benn's return. I (and I know a couple of others) have said elsewhere that, given the relatively small size of the boxing scene in Australia where Benn and Bika have been based for years now as opposed to the UK, USA, Germany etc., the pair of them have probably met a couple of times and are on decent terms. My best guess is that their fight will be little more than a glorified sparring session or exhibition designed to gull the fans in to giving them a bumper pay day which neither has had for a while.

The whole thing is a bad joke and makes a mockery of the sport. On PPV as well, I understand. Spare me.

The joke that was the Fenech/Zoomy decider took place in Australia after all.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by smashingstormcrow Tue 01 Oct 2019, 9:56 pm

88Chris05 wrote:given the relatively small size of the boxing scene in Australia where Benn and Bika have been based for years now as opposed to the UK, USA, Germany etc., the pair of them have probably met a couple of times and are on decent terms.

Good point. Both in Sydney, by the looks of things.

smashingstormcrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Sat 19 Oct 2019, 7:18 am

https://youtu.be/DtFjrNZEr7U

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Sat 19 Oct 2019, 8:52 am

Whoever’s in charge at Sky should be sacked for not picking up this fight I should add

https://youtu.be/eA-WIb4hU7o

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Sun 20 Oct 2019, 3:20 pm

Won’t see Dre stepping in a ring with Artur Beterbiev any time before 2050

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Mon 21 Oct 2019, 1:04 pm

The man’s a certified heavy hitter he’s got billy clubs for fists Ward knew what time it was alright

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Mon 21 Oct 2019, 1:25 pm

Is there anyone you don't accuse of ducking? For what it's worth Ward would make Berterbiev look like the amateur he is, knocking out fellow sluggers doesn't prepare you for someone with actual boxing ability.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Mon 21 Oct 2019, 2:20 pm

Hey maybe Dre’s just marinating the Beterbiev fight lol

School Artur Beterbiev? The Russian blasts Ward out with ease. Too good at closing the ring off

And you’re the man who called Gvozdyk clearly the best light heavy in the world

You confuse good footwork with all round boxing ability I think

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Mon 21 Oct 2019, 2:26 pm

I've never been complimentary about Gvozdyk in my life, he's just a bog standard Eastern European banger who got lucky against Stevenson. You can't stop what you can't hit and Beterbiev has poor footwork so wouldn't be getting near Ward, it's easy to cut off the ring against plodders and sluggers because it becomes a fire fight.

It's a common trend with the Russians I'm afraid, look devastating against a static target but fall well short when they step up in class.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Mon 21 Oct 2019, 2:32 pm

Fall short when they step up?

Like Kovalev didn’t win the first fight with Ward according to 90% of the fans?

Like he didn’t need a Tony Weaks special in the second?

Beterbiev would destroy Ward and he knew it. Complete fraud at 75

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Mon 21 Oct 2019, 2:34 pm

You're a humorous guy, Ward beat Kovalev fair and square not once but twice, strange how fighting a bunch of plodders prepares you for a stylist. Something tells me you don't know a thing about boxing.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Mon 21 Oct 2019, 2:38 pm

lol

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Mon 21 Oct 2019, 6:36 pm

Can’t really have a conversation with you till you admit you called Gvozdyk CLEARLY the best light heavy in the world

Don’t go changing your name again will you now you’ve been found out

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Mon 21 Oct 2019, 6:40 pm

Go ahead and find where I said that if you desire Herman, I have at all times maintained he was lucky to win against Stevenson.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Mon 21 Oct 2019, 6:43 pm

That’s funny Bob, last time I checked Beterbiev is the same size as Kovalev

https://www.boxingscene.com/arum-not-fair-canelo-fight-guy-big-beterbiev--143544

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Mon 21 Oct 2019, 6:56 pm

Cathy better do her job this time and make sure Weaks doesn’t ref the fight. He’s down with Hoya too

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Jacobs Mon 21 Oct 2019, 7:49 pm

Beterbiev broke Gzovdyk’s heart. Gvozdyk boxed well in the first half of the fight. Gvozdyk used his quicker hands and superior foot speed to keep Beterbiev off balance.

But ultimately Beterbiev walked through Gvozdyk and those Russian bricks cause plenty of pain.

Ward might outbox Beterbiev, but Kovalev badly hurt Ward - Beterbiev is a level above Kovalev in terms of power.

Same goes for Bivol, a relatively small 175 fighter and limited power.

Beterbiev can be outboxed but you’d better hope that you can keep him at bay otherwise eventually he’s going drop those big bombs.

Nathaniel Jacobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 21 Oct 2019, 8:17 pm

So what's everyone's opinion on Joshua v Ruiz being held in Saudi Arabia then?

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Mon 28 Oct 2019, 7:24 am

If you enjoy the Kalle gurning videos at 12.01s seems to really kick in lol

https://youtu.be/XvOk_1ef3JE

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Mon 28 Oct 2019, 7:29 am

Great tournament Kalle well done long may the WBSS thrive but couldn’t we have a neutral venue next time for all future finals?

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Tue 19 Nov 2019, 7:59 am

The problem with boxing these days is fighters pick and choose who they want to fight seems to have got worse in the last few years and the wbc franchise champion must be the biggest joke in the history of the sport

Bob wouldn’t make the Garcia fight with Lomachenko when it mattered would he so I wish sometimes he’d practice what he preaches a bit more. Let’s hope Bob ups his competition this year with Lomachenko

https://youtu.be/XiburTn1hDI

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Tue 19 Nov 2019, 8:05 am

Champions have always picked and choosed who they wanted to fight, you'll be hard pushed to find any boxer who doesn't have a question mark in that regard.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Tue 19 Nov 2019, 4:53 pm

Also looks like Dillian Whyte has been cleared of any wrongdoing and is due to fight in December.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Jacobs Wed 20 Nov 2019, 3:43 pm

Typical WBC hung Whyte out to dry as they want a piece of the Fury-Wilder rematch. Total joke Whyte will have been mandatory for over 900 days when he finally gets a shot at the WBC title.

Nathaniel Jacobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Sun 24 Nov 2019, 7:53 am

Nothing on here about the Ryder/Smith scorecard

Just wanted to ask what anyone thought and thinks about that

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sun 24 Nov 2019, 8:42 am

Herman Jaeger wrote:Nothing on here about the Ryder/Smith scorecard

Just wanted to ask what anyone thought and thinks about that

Possibly not the popular view I had Smith 115 - 113 on the basis that for me generally Smith did the "cleaner" work. At range I thought he had an advantage and at times when backed onto the ropes and covered up, yes getting caught with some cuffing shots but span away and landed the better (again IMHO) "cleaner" shots. 117 - 111 seems very strange but some rounds were very tight.

Of course it is subjective, if others liked the way Ryder backed Smith onto the ropes and viewed that as him being more effectively aggressive fair enough.

Full credit to Ryder, fantastic how he has turned his career around since moving to Super-Middle. If there are enough complaints perhaps he can set up a big pay day next time out (e.g. Groves following the Froch fight).

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Sun 24 Nov 2019, 3:21 pm

No offence but I thought Ryder won it, I did miss a bit of the fight though

It left me feeling you can’t get a fair shake in this sport anymore. With the internet and all the scrutiny you’d have thought it would get better but it’s only got worse. Bit of a turn-off boxing atm

Smith didn’t impress at all maybe an off night. Ryder deserves a good payday. Cox and Smith that’s good work

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sun 24 Nov 2019, 3:53 pm

100% no offence taken by me, I see there are a number of people who thought Ryder won and everyone is entitled to their opinion. IMHO fights like this i.e. fighters trying to win by quite different styles are very open to a range of/lop-sided of scores. Smith at range or perhaps Ryder's inside work, if you prefer the latter on the night there's a clear argument for Ryder.

Hardest I have seen Smith made to work by some distance, Ryder proved he is a quality operator.

Bad scores can be a turn off but for me things like Miller not being banned for failed drugs tests and fans being asked to pay £25 for AJ/Ruiz (sorry Ruiz/AJ) with the usual "it's the only way the fight can be made" that really stinks.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Sun 24 Nov 2019, 4:02 pm

I think there tends to be an over compensation in scoring when the underdog does better than expected.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Sun 24 Nov 2019, 4:27 pm

£25 for Ruiz/Joshua let’s face it a couple of decent but not great heavyweights is a disgrace

Fortunately I’m not particularly interested in it and am happy to watch the highlights the next day

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Sun 24 Nov 2019, 7:33 pm

I thought Ryder was the clear winner and had it for him by 2 points and that included giving Smith a couple of hard to score rounds. I think anyone with a brain knows though Ryder was only leaving with that belt if he stopped Smith, sadly our judging especailly involving certain promotions is getting more rotten by the week. The final tally from the 3 judges tell you that Ryder never had a sniff of a chance on the cards even if he had been even more dominant than he was. Even large sections of Smiths home crowd were booing when the decision was announced.

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by melv500 Mon 25 Nov 2019, 2:26 pm

Same as Hogey I had to by 2 rounds for Ryder and that was giving Smith a couple that could easily have gone the other way. Smith only won 2 clear rounds. There was quite a few closish ones but Smiths work was very in short l occasional bursts. Ryders pressure was constant and effective. His footwork was excellent to get in front of Smith and he was hitting him clean when he was there which was most the fight. Gutted for Ryder because he has been robbed of a world title and the riches that come with it. I saw on Twitter Darren Barker complaining to Hearn after the fight and Hearn admitted the scoring was terrible and you can see from his face he knew Smith shouldn’t have got it. Boxing can be a rotten sport sometimes.

After seeing that I would not let Smith anywhere near Canelo who does all Ryder can but much much better. Also GGG may fancy stepping up after seeing that for a straightforward SMW title because it’s clear he is also all wrong for Smith.

melv500

Back to top Go down

Post by Atila Wed 05 Feb 2020, 10:14 pm

Johnny Bumphus former WBA Junior Lightweight champ died on Feb 3rd.

https://tss.ib.tv/boxing/featured-boxing-articles-boxing-news-videos-rankings-and-results/62950-former-140-pound-world-champ-johnny-bumphus-dead-at-age-59

I only saw him fight twice, and both times he lost. Once to Gene Hatcher and the second time to Lloyd Honeyghan.

R.I.P.

Atila

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 06 Feb 2020, 2:35 pm

Atila wrote:Johnny Bumphus former WBA Junior Lightweight champ died on Feb 3rd.

https://tss.ib.tv/boxing/featured-boxing-articles-boxing-news-videos-rankings-and-results/62950-former-140-pound-world-champ-johnny-bumphus-dead-at-age-59

I only saw him fight twice, and both times he lost. Once to Gene Hatcher and the second time to Lloyd Honeyghan.

R.I.P.

Bump City was one of the USA's greatest amateurs.....Like Curry had a wonderful amateur record and cleaned up throughout the US...(Curry was 400-6) and like Curry, Tucker and co missed out on a chance of Olympic glory because of the Moscow boycott.....Could even have been the boxer of the games he was rated so highly..

Two big problems though professionally...........He was very tall for a 140 pounder which gave him spindly legs (Must have been at least 6ft) and he had a terrible drugs problem..(Duva admitted getting the Honey fight knowing he wasted just to give him a final payday)....

Johnny quit after that fight at 29-2..........At the age of 26..

He did however prove his credentials by cashing in on the slow starting Starling and also beating the ever young and game Randy Shields....Bumphus was a World champ when titles mattered to be fair..

Never should have lost to Hatcher but I imagine like Dokes v Coetzee he was busy doing other stuff elsewhere...

Got off with killing a guy over a crack deal some years back (self defence) but in his last interview seemed more at peace with the World...

Should have.....Could have.........Didn't !!!...........BUT some of us will be happy to retain the memories of a tricky...skilled fighter and you won't be forgotten Johnny....

Like too many 80s stars...Inside the ring was easier than outside.........Rest well Bump City..... rose rose rose rose

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Atila Thu 13 Feb 2020, 8:28 pm

Sergio Martinez set for boxing return

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/sergio-martinez-set-boxing-return-185430049.html

I guess he's broke?

Atila

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 02 Mar 2020, 5:50 pm

Huge admirer of Kal Yafai....But what was he doing engaging in a war with a smaller fighter who albeit great couldn't have asked for more suitable tactics from his opponent..

Yafai has a good jab but he didn't really use it and I fear it was a career shortening defeat...Brave lad..

Congratulations though to Gonzalez what a wonderful fighter..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Mon 02 Mar 2020, 7:02 pm

Agree 100% Truss. Yafai certainly had the ability to make that his fight, but I am guessing that he let the occasion get to him this time round.

Props to Gonzalez but Yafai has the ability to come again.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 06 Mar 2020, 3:57 pm

House to myself tomorrow night....A decent Chablis waiting to hit the ice bucket and a 60/40 fight between Scott and this Jono lad who has talent..

Should be fun..

Quigg late.

Have a good weekend..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next