PGA Tour: Waste Management: Notes from the Ballwasher

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

PGA Tour: Waste Management: Notes from the Ballwasher

Post by kwinigolfer on Wed 31 Jan 2018, 7:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

1).No silly, not media coverage of last night's state of the (dis)union, but some chat about last week in San Diego and this week's "Waste Management Phoenix Open".

2).First things first so, no, not you Tiger. Watching as much of Thursday's play as possible, who'd've thought the creaking figure resembling Jason Day would finish the week, let alone win the tournament?
Astonishing transformation as he became much more like the Number One of two years ago than the disaffected crock we saw last year. Didn't hear anything about Colin Swatton in commentary or interviews but I wonder if replacing Swatton also helped? He DID make a point of saying he was having fun with his best mate on the bag.
Clearly his fitness going forward will be a week-to-week thing, day-to-day perhaps, and he acknowledged that by saying he's having to moderate (the violence of?) his swing to accommodate the reality of his back.

3).Well done also to Alex Noren. I won't be second-guessing his approach in Monday's play-off; Keegan Bradley had shown that it was possible to hold the green close to the pin and Noren felt the softer morning conditions made going for it a decent bet. Another plus is that, after looking a bit uptight around the turn, he seemed to lighten up when his short miss on #12 and bogey on #14 caused him to lose the lead - he played the first five play-off holes beautifully and hopefully takes plenty of confidence with him as the schedule moves forward.
Alex moves to 34th in the season-long FedEx Points table . . . . . . .  

4).At 166th is Tiger Woods. I'd give him a B+ on his play last week. And, given that he only hit 17 of 56 (30-ish%) fairways, perhaps he wasn't far off earning an A-something. He didn't make any putt longer than four feet in Round 1, though that improved as the week moved on, and his chipping and bunker play were pretty darned good.
Now he gets a fortnight off to see how his body responds and, hopefully for him, adjust his radar. Not sure that Riviera will be as forgiving off the tee as the Torrey Pines courses were but on the plus side for him he won't need to use driver so often. Best guess on his dates ahead suggest Honda, Bay Hill and, possibly, Innisbrook before his holy grail with the Hooties in April, but nothing has been confirmed.  

5).One thing we can be sure of is that Woods won't be playing thirty tournaments a year anytime soon/ever.
In light of Brian Harman saying he hadn't appreciated that he had played more PGA Tournaments in the past few years than anyone, and perhaps he needed to tone it down a bit, I thought it would be interesting to look at the busiest players from the Top 300 in the World Ranking. (Harman not in this week's Phoenix field.)
Looking at the past 24 months, the "Iron Men" were Scott Hend, Euro-wannabe Dylan Frittelli and Asia-based Younghan Song, all with 68 events played.
Danny Lee and Jbe Kruger both teed it up 66 times.

6).Of those who competed most frequently on the PGA Tour, Lee led the way:
66 events: Danny Lee
65: Patrick Reed - and that's an average of 31 per year over the past five years. All of which hasn't done him any good at all - from a high of 7th in late 2016, he's slipped to 24th. And he has 2 x "Cups" in addition; time to spend some time at home, Patrick.
65: SiWoo Kim - but this scarcely counts given that he's withdrawn from so many tournaments and averages 11 missed cuts a year.
63: Harry Varner
63: Sung Kang
62: Luke List
60: Harman etc. And Rafa CB (and Matt Fitzpatrick) have 59 plus a Ryder Cup. Too many I would think given the time they must spend in the air.

7).It's a bit tricky to determine how busy the best players are as so many have been injured these past couple of years, but not many play less often than 48 weeks in two years, not many more than 52. The busier golfers from the 20 top-ranked apart from Harman are Fleetwood and Kuchar, both with 56.

8).And so to Phoenix and the TPC Scottsdale. It's not too early for some "notables" to start to become anxious about their Masters invitations. Only tournament winners and owgr Top 50 residents can now qualify so we'll be keeping an eye on those on the precipice of qualifying - or not. I reckon Khodaira at 35th is safe. Others close include:
47th: Frittelli
57th: Poulter - playing in Phoenix
58th: Cameron Smith
59th: Uihlein
60th: Alex Levy
Haas, Keegan Bradley, HowellIII, Lowry, Snedeker, Westwood are all further adrift.

9).It's a strong field in Phoenix where Hideki Matsuyama is going for a hat-trick of wins. Rahm, Spieth, Thomas, Fowler, Noren and Molinari are all in the field. And so is JB Holmes, coming off his unwanted 4 minutes, 10 seconds of fame, probably more than he earned for his two wins in Phoenix.
Hopefully the PGA Tour will have spent some time figuring out how they prevent such dawdling again. Holmes is by no means the only offender and is nowhere near as slow as a few years ago.
In 2012 Paramor stepped in and penalised Ross Fisher a stroke after the 14th hole at Celtic Manor when he was one stroke off the lead, but he and his threesome had been warned a few times by then - so what to do if someone downs tools without having been warned?
Interesting that the first tweet I saw on the subject was from Luke Donald - not sure how close he and JB are but I spent a thoroughly miserable few hours following the two of them (and Branden Grace) once and didn't notice the two of them sharing a single word.

10).Rickie Fowler, Ryan Palmer and Bubba have all runnered up here twice but I don't have a clue who might win this week - James Hahn my one-and-done, as he's been in decent nick recently and, if anyone can relish the 16th hole hoopla, he can!

NB: In the "you can't make this up" column, and apropos my first note, I see a train full of Republican Congressmen has just hit a garbage truck - a tragedy with a bin-man killed. Hope the truck wasn't driven by an illegal immigrant, it'll set immigration "diplomacy" back a generation.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Re: PGA Tour: Waste Management: Notes from the Ballwasher

Post by kwinigolfer on Sun 04 Feb 2018, 12:57 am

Still awaiting the final answer to the Trivia Question:

With Hideki's withdrawal prior to Round 2, he can't emulate golfers who have won the same tournament three years running, at least in the last forty years.

Tiger has done it too many times to count, but only three others have done.

Ned correctly guessed Steve Stricker at the John Deere.

Who are the remaining two.

PS: I know robopz knows the answer to one, as he and I were at one tournament were the streak should arguably have become four.

Two names needed, two tournaments to guess, altho Ned has fingered one of 'em.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB on Sun 04 Feb 2018, 1:46 am

Appleby winning the ToC three times in a row was the one referenced.

Watson winning the Nelson from 1978-1980 is the other tournament.

Last edited by GPB on Sun 04 Feb 2018, 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer on Sun 04 Feb 2018, 1:53 am

Wasn’t one of his wins due to the fact he won the ToC and that got him a return trip?

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB on Sun 04 Feb 2018, 2:01 am

1GrumpyGolfer wrote:Wasn’t one of his wins due to the fact he won the ToC and that got him a return trip?

Appleby won Las Vegas in 2003 which got him in the 2004 ToC

Which he won....didn't win again until the 2005 ToC

Which he won....didn't win again until the 2006 ToC.

Which he won....

So his first Two ToC wins were the only tournament he won to get into the next ToC

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer on Sun 04 Feb 2018, 2:04 am

Possibly two!

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

One more hat-tricker still to go, no more clues, not tonight anyway.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer on Sun 04 Feb 2018, 2:08 am

Think GPB may have it Kwini, he edited his previous post about Appleby to include Watson at the Nelson in 78-80

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer on Sun 04 Feb 2018, 2:27 am

Ah, The Editors!

Yup, pretty tasty threesome:

Appleby
Stricker
Watson - who missed a tiddler to lose on his first play-off hole in 1981 vs Lietzke (how's he doing incidentally?) in his bid for four in a row. A tournament @ Preston Trail where robo and I, coincidentally, both witnessed (sort of) a spectator being killed by a fallen branch from a tree struck by lightning the night before.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotrock on Sun 04 Feb 2018, 3:22 am

... And, nice finish from Fowler. But club-slamming Rahm right on his heels, so not sure where the smart money goes tomorrow.

I'm hoping the Eagles cover.

Shotrock

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer on Sun 04 Feb 2018, 2:47 pm

Not sure that I've seen Rahm slam clubs any more than a couple of hundred other pros, certainly saw none of that when I followed him, but I have a look-away-now button on my TV that alerts me in advance to any indiscretion by a European golfer.

Anyway, Justin Thomas will be among the early starters, so another run of six birdies may herald a climb up the leaderboard a la Saturday; he'll be hoping not to come down to earth with such a thump.

Excellent scoring conditions forecast by the weather service, but not sure what the Superintendent has been up to. Firmer and faster apparently the dictate from Weiskopf's design people.

Important day for Laird & Poulter, and another good tournament in Noren's sights.

But, Rahm apart, the leaderboard is dominated by Americans - can Rickie win in Phoenix at last? Can Phil mount a charge? Will Billy Haas squeeze up into the owgr Top 50? Will Liverpool get their act together vs Spurs? Such a busy day!

Should be entertaining!

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB on Sun 04 Feb 2018, 4:15 pm

Meanwhile, on the Webbie tour, Sungjae Im has come down to Earth.  T49 going into the final round down in Panama.

Rhein Gibson is tees off before Sungjae, presumably, not throwing any head covers at his (new?) caddie.

Interesting that the Webbie Tour is going with 3-somes off of one tee today.  Something that the PGATour never does.

2006 Texas Open winner, Eric Axley is leading.  He is from my former stomping grounds in Eastern Tennessee.  (30+ years ago)

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB on Sun 04 Feb 2018, 4:38 pm

Been looking at the upcoming PGATour and EuroT schedules

IIRC
The PGATour wanted to place WGC-Mexico right after the Los Angeles tournament.
Keith Pelley threw a hissy fit because the EuroT had their Golf Sixes event in Australia and he didn't want to have his players traveling from Perth Australia to Mexico City for a tournament the very next week.
The PGATour acquiesced, and scheduled the WGC-Mexico after Honda for last year and this year.
So what does Keith Pelley do this year? Schedule the Qatar Masters the week before WGC Mexico. I guess it travel from Qatar to Mexico City is much easier than traveling from Perth to Mexico City.

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by NedB-H on Sun 04 Feb 2018, 5:57 pm

Which way would they go to get from Perth to Mexico? Presumably eastbound, which is a grim journey, across all of Aus and then a cross-Pacific flight. Qatar to Mexico isn’t ideal either but it’s essentially a slightly elongated transatlantic flight. And from my limited experience of long haul travel, going west is a lot easier on the jet lag than going east (also Qatar Airlines are nicer than Qantas). There’s probably also a bit of politics involved where the Perth Sixes nonsense is in need of a big promo push as a new innovation, whereas the tour have been going to Qatar for twenty years, and are probably having to be diplomatic about it given how much the UAE hate them right now.

The early-season WGCs and the Masters have always been a bit of a dilemma for the ET; it’ always gonna be a trek from their Asian or Middle Eastern tournaments, but it’s too early in the year to run successful European events, especially since Spain’s economy hit the rocks. There’s been quite a few years where they’ve had off weeks around the Matchplay or the Cadillac, but in the absence of alternate events it’s a long enforced downtime for the rank and file. And not a good look when the PGA Tour is in full swing, which is probably forcing Pelley’s hand.

The Webbie tournament this week seems to have been a bit of a break from the ordinary, high scores Thursday and particularly Friday. Apparently playing very dry, fast and firm, presumably they found some irrigation because scores were better yesterday. Hoping Ed Loar can come through in the final group, always had a soft spot for him for being a leftie and the ultimate journeyman, spent time on just about every pro tour in existence worldwide.

NedB-H

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer on Sun 04 Feb 2018, 6:33 pm

The other point would be: Why are the WGC's scheduled to suit the PGA Tour at the expense of any other Tour? But that's an old argument and I can hear Shotrock yelling "Show me the money" even before the sentence is finished.

Meanwhile, no reports of any dodgy penalties in the desert, Poults apparently with a 4-putt, Laird in the mix (temporarily perhaps but he should have won this before) and no word of Rahm slamming clubs. Early doors though.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by NedB-H on Sun 04 Feb 2018, 6:53 pm

No clubs-slamming maybe but that was a solid f-bomb.

NedB-H

Back to top Go down

Post by NedB-H on Sun 04 Feb 2018, 7:29 pm

Really don't understand why Sky have gone to the trouble of flying their own team out and then taken Mark bloody Roe. Just told us Reavie is chasing his first win.

NedB-H

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotrock on Sun 04 Feb 2018, 7:31 pm

I suspect Kwin's TV blocks out any Rahm (or European) offense of any sort. Very Happy

I like where the pin is on 17 this day. In person, I would much rather watch the play on that hole versus 16.

Shotrock

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm never wrong on Sun 04 Feb 2018, 7:35 pm

Sky just showed the attendance figures so far. 650,000 + (That’s all week, not just the 4 Comp days. )

I'm never wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by NedB-H on Sun 04 Feb 2018, 7:51 pm

Apparently Charlie Beljan is a "blast from the past", he's only been on tour five years Mark! I'd almost prefer Johnny Miller commentating.

NedB-H

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer on Sun 04 Feb 2018, 8:15 pm

Looks like Poults has thrown a promising tournament away - fortnight off coming up.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB on Sun 04 Feb 2018, 9:16 pm

If IJP takes two weeks off, he won't be going to Mexico unless he has a great week at the Honda, and a good chance he will be outside the Match Play bubble.

Westwood is in a worse predicament.  He is already well outside both WGC bubbles and can't imagine he will be coming to the US to play Florida events with little hope to play in WGCs and Augusta.

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer on Sun 04 Feb 2018, 11:04 pm

Another week on the PGA Tour, another Play Off.

Wouldn't have guessed that Rickie & Rahm would both fall out of the Top Ten - and Rahm made some long putts just to stay there after missing ten greens. Wonder if he's a bit like Jason Day in that every shot seems to be a hard, full swing? Plus some misclubbing going on too.

T9 for Laird and hopefully that can get his season going.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer on Sun 04 Feb 2018, 11:24 pm

Anti-climactic - Reavie blinks, Woodland wins.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by NedB-H on Sun 04 Feb 2018, 11:49 pm

I didn’t have any confidence in Reavie winning that after the bogey at sixteen, even when he came back to force the playoff. Still not convinced by Rickie in the heat of a Sunday afternoon.

Now to watch another three hours of American sport, except I have no idea what’s going on.

NedB-H

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro on Mon 05 Feb 2018, 10:11 am

Big Phils double on 18 just cost me my ew bet. Sad

Re. Perth, how can it ever be sustainable to run a successful/big name ET event in Australia? It’s simply too far away. Second or third drawer at best, regardless of the slot.

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyPutt on Mon 05 Feb 2018, 10:47 am

NedB-H wrote:Apparently Charlie Beljan is a "blast from the past", he's only been on tour five years Mark! I'd almost prefer Johnny Miller commentating.
I wouldn't go quite that far Wink. Agree about Mark Roe being dreadful but the rest of them are pretty entertaining, including Rich Beem.

But can someone explain to me why all commentators keep talking about "a wonderful GOLF course", "a great GOLF shot", "an attractive GOLF hole"? FFS, we're watching GOLF - what else do you expect it to be???? furious
LadyPutt

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro on Mon 05 Feb 2018, 12:23 pm

I guess the excessive use of superlatives is supposed to generate a positive feeling amongst the viewers etc. But if you don't use it carefully it'll risk being seen as dressing up a corps.

Reminds a bit when top management tells employees exciting times are ahead – and it in fact means that chaos is awaiting and half the staff is to be laid off.

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by Snap Hook on Mon 05 Feb 2018, 12:38 pm

A bit of anti climax, with the big guns dropping shots. Really hoping Phil or Rahm would come good, after my pick JT went a little crazy!

On a positive note, despite being a bombers paradise, good to see Reavie nearly clinch the deal.

Re Sky Comms, I take the view anything is better than Nantz and Baker Finch. Radar miles ahead of any other on course commentator. Don't know how many slots the tour give Sky for on course comms, but hopefully at least LA, Honda and Bay Hill.

In other news, for my visit to PHX in October, I have decided to bite the bullet and play the course. Will be around time of the overseeding season, so fingers crossed I can get a slot. Looking at last year's schedule, should reopen just in time for my visit.

Snap Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer on Mon 05 Feb 2018, 12:56 pm

Should be a wonderful weekend for superlatives at Pebble Beach - forecast for all four days is magnificent! Unfortunately the Pro-am format also destined for more than anyone's fair share of faux-celebrity buffoonery - almost unwatchable until Sunday. Decent field though.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Snap Hook on Mon 05 Feb 2018, 1:00 pm

Kwini, cant stand the AT&T, even though it is at Pebble Beach. Glacial is way too quick a word to describe this event. Roll on LA.

Snap Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer on Mon 05 Feb 2018, 1:05 pm

Agree Snap,
But always look forward to the US Open at Pebble - next year for instance, then not until 2027 - seems like PB is the USGA's version of TOC for their "Opens". Enjoy PHX.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by robopz on Mon 05 Feb 2018, 2:26 pm

Hey Kwini and all... just a quick read and drive-by...

RE: AT&T Pebble Beach. A lot of people seem not to like this event, but surprisingly (shockingly maybe), over the last 10 years it actually averages as the highest TV rated "regular" tour stop on Tour (in the U.S.) And that's despite the rare appearance of Tiger Woods. So apparently it has it's appeal to someone, a lot of 'em actually.

Sunday U.S. Broadcast rating averages from 2008-2017:

REGULAR Tour events - Sunday TV ratings average 2008-2017
2.7 - AT&T Pebble Beach
2.5 - Torrey Pines
2.5 - Riviera
2.5 - Bay Hill
2.3 - Northern Trust (1st playoff event)
2.3 - Memorial

The interesting thing about the above, AT&T and Riviera haven't relied on Tiger Woods "bumps" to maintain their ratings as he rarely plays either. However the single highest "regular season" rated event since 2008 (4.9) was the 2012 Phil/Tiger head-to-head showdown at Pebble where Phil blitzed Tiger in the final round. But even taking 2012 out of the Pebble Beach average, it's still a solid 2.5.

But Torrey, Bay Hill and Memorial 10-year average ratings are greatly propped up by Tiger Woods when he's in the field and in contention. The average well under 2.0 without him in contention, over 3.0 when he is in contention.

WGC Events - Sunday TV ratings average 2008-2017
2.7 - Doral/Mexico
2.2 - Match Play
2.4 - Bridgestone
N.A - HSBC (Not network)

MAJORS + Players - Sunday TV ratings average 2008-2017
8.4 - Masters
3.2 - PLAYERS
4.8 - U.S. Open
2.9 - Open Championship
4.1 - PGA Champ

robopz

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro on Mon 05 Feb 2018, 2:43 pm

kwinigolfer wrote:Should be a wonderful weekend for superlatives at Pebble Beach - forecast for all four days is magnificent! Unfortunately the Pro-am format also destined for more than anyone's fair share of faux-celebrity buffoonery - almost unwatchable until Sunday. Decent field though.
I hope they put in a Bill Murray disclaimer / warning before he comes on.

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer on Mon 05 Feb 2018, 3:22 pm

Agreed pedro, but re robo's excellent TV Rating analysis, Bill Murray probably accounts for a good part of the audience bump - just as when Bob Hope's event was one of the most watched, even when that well known Englishman was barely still alive.

Can't imagine I'll be watching until Sunday - it must be as cringeworthy for the commentary team as it is for the rest of us!

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB on Mon 05 Feb 2018, 4:30 pm

We already getting complaints about the TV coverage.  Pebble Beach Pro-Am fills a unique niche in the world of golf.  We get golf telecast 50 weeks a year, most weeks there are 3 or 4 or 5 tournaments to choose from.

I can understand why some people don't like it, but I can't understand the perennial beeyotching about it.  Its one tournament out of 200 or so on TV.  Instead of watching and being miserable, go out and do some yard work, or some home improvement, or go walk your dog.  Do anything but shove ice picks in your ear and complain about the tournament coverage.  Because you know darn well that Bill Murray and Tony Romo are going to be featured on Saturday.

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm never wrong on Mon 05 Feb 2018, 6:04 pm

Changing the subject a bit, I’ve just seen a feature on Bandon Dunes Golf Course on the Oregon Coast. Looks spectacular. Links and heathland like courses. Anyone played it? Even you, Mac might want to play one of the courses, it’s designed by your mate. Mind you, a few hundred dollars a round in the summer.

I'm never wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotrock on Mon 05 Feb 2018, 6:26 pm

On Bandon Dunes ...

It's a really nice place to play. Not cheap, but first class (if a bit rustic) and wonderful courses, great facilities, food, drink, etc.

However, if you are in search of true links golf, I would rather go to Ireland/Scotland/England. For about the same travel time and price (from the East Coast of the US) you get more variety.

Shotrock

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren on Mon 05 Feb 2018, 7:21 pm

INW

I nearly went one time when on holiday in San Francisco, I thought about making the trip up to Oregon to play Bandon but realised there wasn't much in it for my partner given the size of the detour.  As Shotrock said it isn't as if there are a shortage of equally good links courses on my doorstep. But I agree Bandon looks really cool and if you made the journey I am sure it would be worth it.
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by robopz on Mon 05 Feb 2018, 7:45 pm

IMO the most underrated of all golf trips in America is San Francisco. Olympic, S.F. Golf Club, TPC Harding Park and Lake Merced all in one place is about as good as it gets. Stunning, majestic,... They're hard as hell from the tips, but hdcp friendly from the proper tees. Add in the sightseeing/dining in the Bay area... Hard to beat...

PS... Presidio, California GC and Gleneagles right in that same area are no slouches either.

robopz

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro on Mon 05 Feb 2018, 7:50 pm

McLaren wrote:INW

I nearly went one time when on holiday in San Francisco, I thought about making the trip up to Oregon to play Bandon but realised there wasn't much in it for my partner given the size of the detour.
Next time you’re in Frisco with your partner, think of Bandon as being halfway to Brokeback Mountain.

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotrock on Mon 05 Feb 2018, 7:54 pm

Robo - Some nice places but not easy access for all. That's what makes the US a frequently harder (and less tourist friendly) destination for these trips. Virtually anyone (with $) can get on the best courses in the UK and Ireland, but good luck rolling up to the gate at Pine Valley, the National or Augusta and getting out.

Shotrock

Back to top Go down

Post by Snap Hook on Mon 05 Feb 2018, 9:22 pm

Re TV ratings, interesting numbers.

Does the AT&T get an upside because football has finished but in places like NY and Chicago the weather is still rubbish you might as well still stay in on a Sunday afternoon and replace football with golf. Either way if it works for them, fair enough.

Re Oregon coast, amazing coast line, but when I was there rained horizontal and could have been the west coast of Scotland!

Snap Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller_Coaster on Tue 06 Feb 2018, 9:20 am

GPB wrote:We already getting complaints about the TV coverage.  Pebble Beach Pro-Am fills a unique niche in the world of golf.  We get golf telecast 50 weeks a year, most weeks there are 3 or 4 or 5 tournaments to choose from.

I can understand why some people don't like it, but I can't understand the perennial beeyotching about it.  Its one tournament out of 200 or so on TV.  Instead of watching and being miserable, go out and do some yard work, or some home improvement, or go walk your dog.  Do anything but shove ice picks in your ear and complain about the tournament coverage.  Because you know darn well that Bill Murray and Tony Romo are going to be featured on Saturday.

Ha ha. Great post.

Roller_Coaster

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro on Tue 06 Feb 2018, 11:28 am

Fair enough, Bill Murray is what he is. But at least, save me from the fake laughs from the commentators.

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer on Wed 07 Feb 2018, 5:13 pm

Notes for Pebble Beach likely to be delayed until Thursday, shovelling takes precedence. Unfortunately.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum