The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Task 4 - Fernando, BamBam, Hero (TEAM FBH)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Task 4 - Fernando, BamBam, Hero (TEAM FBH) - Page 2 Empty Task 4 - Fernando, BamBam, Hero (TEAM FBH)

Post by Hero Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:30 am

First topic message reminder :

As Nando has been abdicated, the Apprentice starts here with Mr Trebs at the helm. I have noted past performances, but it is largely this task onwards which is where the process will be won and lost.

One of the current National League sides has been expelled with immediate effect. Mr Trebs has stepped in quickly, and will be competing in the National League starting this week.

I have acquired a stadium with a capacity of 6,000 and will be chairman of a new London-based team. We have a special agreement with the National League to start the season on 50 points, which puts us in a competitive position. The target is promotion.

However, the transfer window is now closed and we are unable to make any signings. So for this season, we will have to rely on free agents only. We will also need a manager, and any coaching staff as required. Note that you will have to explain yourself, so while Patrice Evra may currently be a free agent, he would not be joining a National League side.

The budget for the next six months is £600,000. I expect the side to get promoted. Further funds will be available in the summer as we look to progress, but that is outside of the scope of this task. Assume all staff you bring in will be on a contract for this 6 month period only.

To summarise, your submission should include:
- General team overview - Starting XI/Playing Style
- A squad list of 23 players
- Any other staff to be appointed
- Costings for six months

Those who made it to Task 3 are automatically eligible for this task, and Fernando has requested a place in the process. The teams are therefore as follows:

Team 1 - Fernando, BamBam, Hero
Team 2 - Olly, Marky, Nadz

You have until next Wednesday 14th at midnight to complete your submissions. The boardroom will take place next Thursday. Love will not be in the air, as at least one of you will be fired.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Task 4 - Fernando, BamBam, Hero (TEAM FBH) - Page 2 Empty Re: Task 4 - Fernando, BamBam, Hero (TEAM FBH)

Post by BamBam Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:04 am

Shall I submit it? Got till midnight

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Task 4 - Fernando, BamBam, Hero (TEAM FBH) - Page 2 Empty Re: Task 4 - Fernando, BamBam, Hero (TEAM FBH)

Post by Hero Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:09 am

Yeah unless you wish to tweak it

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:47 am

Na all good

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:16 am

noice lads i mean we're going to lose cos well Trebs hates me but it's been fun Task 4 - Fernando, BamBam, Hero (TEAM FBH) - Page 2 3559488474 Terrible task tho Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2