The we're on our way back -Bradford Thread

Go down

The we're on our way back -Bradford Thread

Post by Luke on Sun 08 Apr 2018, 1:36 pm

Just for you Beast.

Things going well on and off the pitch, promotion back up to the Championship hopefully.

And stupids rows with Workington what else could you want.
Luke

Back to top Go down

Re: The we're on our way back -Bradford Thread

Post by The Beast on Sun 08 Apr 2018, 4:58 pm

Hopefully promoted yes.

The Workington streaming row is interesting and I was intending to ask the question, Bradford want to stream games to increase general interest Workington want to protect their own interests who is right?

What else could I want is a win today which we didn't get, a late drop goal taking it for Workington. Always tough in Cumbria and they have Ryan Bailey, Oliver Wilkes, Jordan Tansey and plenty of experience on a small pitch. Apparently controversy over the drop goal that appeared to go wide but due to issues above we'll never know! Listening to radio commentary they probably deserved to win, Bulls guilty to trying too hard at times.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke on Sun 08 Apr 2018, 6:03 pm

I take full responsibility for today's loss, by starting this thread seems I have jinxed them sorry.

As for the row, I tend to think it's a bit of a nothing row. I can see Workington point to try and get more money into the club. And they were never really getting any benefit from this.
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast on Sun 08 Apr 2018, 8:41 pm

Yes today's result is your fault, send £5 at your earliest convenience!!!!

The streaming issue is a tricky one, similar to other clubs complaining last year that Toronto (I think unless mistaken) had a TV deal and assumed all clubs would simply allow cameras at grounds. Andrew Chalmers has done a great job of re-starting the Bulls if however I was the Workington chairman I would posted his comments on the changing rooms wall and basically said "go get them". Perhaps a toned down comment would have been more appropriate.

On this thread I will mention the club are pushing the Women's game particularly next weekend's opener v Leeds at Odsal almost as the main event after the men's team play Coventry.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 on Wed 18 Apr 2018, 2:52 pm

Strong Bradford Bulls on AND OFF the pitch can only be an asset to Rugby League

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: