The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tweets v2

+25
DarrenJS
Steel
Ethan Shaw
Marsh
MtotheC
DP
Dolphin Ziggler
President Trump
Uryu Ishida
XR
JJJohnson
gazzyD
Good Golly I'm Olly
Perfect Jack
Engel Harlequin
Hero
Fernando
TwisT
ncfc_Tooze
Marky
x12x
Nay
The Last Outlaw
Bentyf1
Beer
29 posters

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 4 Empty Tweets v2

Post by Marky Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:43 am

First topic message reminder :

New tweet page, as the old one looks pretty, pretty, pretty full.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Fernando Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:41 pm

@Cerberus

When you don't need to say anything to watch the idiots fall apart...
@x12x - Should probably take the paedophiles offer you've never been good enough to do it on your own since your bumboy Thunder left

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:56 pm

@x12x: Until you get the belt back, I have no need to talk to you. Well done on your last reign killing the company...I may have lost that belt but at least I didn't kill the whole thing.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:31 pm

@cerberus

@x12x "I have no need to talk to you" then continues talking...basic b*tch Li-Li strikes again...

If you could please try and sh*t-talk someone on your level Li-Li that would be great maybe @Uryu & @Bam will humor you cos i have better things to do then beat you more then i already have the last 12 months

#KeepToYourLevel

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:37 am

@x12x: can someone let Cerberus know I've blocked him? I've taken his advice and will start sh!t talking him if he's champion again (ie. My level) #goodadvice

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:02 pm

@MaxAdamson6CW

I see @UryuIshida keeps harping on for me to come out of retirement to face him. I'll do it if he acknowledges I beat him at 6WF Born In Fire, he might have gotten the pinfall, but I stole his girl and went on to win the Freeweight Title and two Undispited Championships in the following 12 months.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:25 pm

Marky wrote:@MaxAdamson6CW

I see @UryuIshida keeps harping on for me to come out of retirement to face him. I'll do it if he acknowledges I beat him at 6WF Born In Fire, he might have gotten the pinfall, but I stole his girl and went on to win the Freeweight Title and two Undispited Championships in the following 12 months.

@UryuIshida

@Alex_Walker Could I have this in writing please? #CheersMax

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:34 pm

@MaxAdamson6CW

@UryuIshida @Alex_Walker I'd need my undefeated Born In Fire streak in writing first, pal. Otherwise it's just hyperbole.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:42 pm

@UryuIshida @Alex_Walker I'd need my undefeated Born In Fire streak in writing first, pal. Otherwise it's just hyperbole.

@UryuIshida Ah well, just like @MaxAdamson6CW right now, all flash and no substance since he 'retired'.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:07 pm

Uryu Ishida wrote:

@UryuIshida Ah well, just like @MaxAdamson6CW right now, all flash and no substance since he 'retired'.

@MaxAdamson6CW

@UryuIshida I just set you some terms to agree to. Agree to them and I'll fight you. Don't, and I wont. Ball's in your court mate.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:29 pm

Marky wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:

@MaxAdamson6CW

@UryuIshida I just set you some terms to agree to. Agree to them and I'll fight you. Don't, and I wont. Ball's in your court mate.

@UryuIshida: So I have to give up my victory against you? @MaxAdamson6CW If I agree to this, I want to set the rules of our match, time, date, place, stipulations. All with @AlexWalker and his trust. I wont set anything stupid.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:09 pm

Uryu Ishida wrote:
Marky wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:

@MaxAdamson6CW

@UryuIshida: So I have to give up my victory against you? @MaxAdamson6CW If I agree to this, I want to set the rules of our match, time, date, place, stipulations. All with @AlexWalker and his trust. I wont set anything stupid.

@MaxAdamson6CW

@UryuIshida You're boring me now. Stop stalling.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:22 pm

Marky wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:
Marky wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:

@MaxAdamson6CW

@MaxAdamson6CW

@UryuIshida

@MaxAdamson6CW I dont want you to escape this in any way, no running, no hiding, no interference, no quick DQ, no substitutes and no stupid doctors notes or 'being attacked backstage'. Can you blame me for covering all the bases? And if you brush this off, I can wait...

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:41 pm

@TheLastOutlaw

@MaxAdamson6CW If you beat him, he’ll probably kill himself. Hopefully.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:37 pm

Uryu Ishida wrote:
Marky wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:
Marky wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:

@MaxAdamson6CW

@MaxAdamson6CW

@UryuIshida

@MaxAdamson6CW I dont want you to escape this in any way, no running, no hiding, no interference, no quick DQ, no substitutes and no stupid doctors notes or 'being attacked backstage'. Can you blame me for covering all the bases? And if you brush this off, I can wait...

@MaxAdamson6CW

Escape what @UryuIshida? You? Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:38 pm

The Last Outlaw wrote:@TheLastOutlaw

@MaxAdamson6CW If you beat him, he’ll probably kill himself. Hopefully.

@MaxAdamson6CW

@TheLastOutlaw Emo

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:47 pm

Marky wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:
Marky wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:
Marky wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:

@MaxAdamson6CW

@MaxAdamson6CW

@UryuIshida

@MaxAdamson6CW

@UryuIshida

@MaxAdamson6CW I have gotten better, you got retired.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:26 pm

Uryu Ishida wrote:
Marky wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:
Marky wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:
Marky wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:

@MaxAdamson6CW

@MaxAdamson6CW

@UryuIshida

@MaxAdamson6CW

@UryuIshida

@MaxAdamson6CW I have gotten better, you got retired.

@MaxAdamson6CW

@UryuIshida Maybe you have gotten better, but it doesn't explain why I would be afraid of you. Also for the one millionth time, I chose to retire. I didn't "get retired".

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:44 am

@Jackson_Jackson

Here we go. @UryuIshida steals a win on Frank via outside interference, and now people think they deserve a Tag Team Championship match. Absolutely f*cking not. Also, blatant cheating from the so-called good guys. Funny how nobody is calling them out on that. #Hypocrisy

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:32 am

Marky wrote:@Jackson_Jackson

Here we go. @UryuIshida steals a win on Frank via outside interference, and now people think they deserve a Tag Team Championship match. Absolutely f*cking not. Also, blatant cheating from the so-called good guys. Funny how nobody is calling them out on that. #Hypocrisy

@UryuIshida:

@Jackson_Jackson you tried to play the same old games and I knew they were coming so I am glad my tag partner helped even the field. When we get a deserved tag title shot, I dare you to leave Max backstage and prove you 2 are the best where it counts. in the ring, with no help.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:12 pm

Uryu Ishida wrote:

@UryuIshida:

@Jackson_Jackson you tried to play the same old games and I knew they were coming so I am glad my tag partner helped even the field. When we get a deserved tag title shot, I dare you to leave Max backstage and prove you 2 are the best where it counts. in the ring, with no help.

@Jackson_Jackson

Wow, even on Twitter @UryuIshida is boring as hell. Proper charisma vacuum.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:56 pm

Marky wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:

@UryuIshida:

@Jackson_Jackson

@UryuIshida:

@Jackson_Jackson you and your boss are underhanded cheating pricks, would rather be boring than be associated with that fanny.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:55 am

Uryu Ishida wrote:
Marky wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:

@UryuIshida:

@Jackson_Jackson

@UryuIshida:

@Jackson_Jackson you and your boss are underhanded cheating pricks, would rather be boring than be associated with that fanny.

@Jackson_Jackson

@UryuIshida My boss is Alex Walker. He's also your boss. I'm sure he'll be happy you referred to him as an underhanded cheating prick, and a fanny.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:00 pm

Marky wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:
Marky wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:

@UryuIshida:

@Jackson_Jackson

@UryuIshida:

@Jackson_Jackson

@UryuIshida My boss is Alex Walker. He's also your boss. I'm sure he'll be happy you referred to him as an underhanded cheating prick, and a fanny.

@UryuIshida:

@Jackson_Jackson apologies, i misspoke there, alow me to clarify. I know that you and your master are underhanded cheating pricks. Should rename your team to MAB, Max Adamsons Bitches. Roll over n he will give you both a dentastick as he rubs your tummies.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:32 pm

@Jackson_Jackson

@UryuIshida bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:20 pm

@UryuIshida bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah

@UryuIshida:

@Jackson_Jackson i made a mistake, you 2 aren't his bitch. you are his sheep!

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:44 pm

Uryu Ishida wrote:

@UryuIshida:

@Jackson_Jackson i made a mistake, you 2 aren't his bitch. you are his sheep!

@Jackson_Jackson

@UryuIshida K m9

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:02 pm

@x12x: So Charles Kramer thinks nobody cares about how important I think I am yet can't stop talking about me...nice one with the logic there buddy. #realworldchampion #futurechampchamp

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:11 pm

@TheConsultant

@x12x showing the lack of self belief we are accustomed to. He thinks he is important rather than knowing he is important. No champ has confidence issues #futurechumpchamp

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:11 pm

@x12x: Unlike our current 'champ' who wanted me on his side because there's power in numbers? Yeah, he's reeking of confidence ain't he? Think before you speak... #cantdoitonhisown

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:12 pm

@Jackson_Jackson

Just landed in Sydney for #BeachfrontBrawl. Off to find the nearest bathroom to see which way the water drains #SimpsonsReferencesFTW

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:13 pm

@x12x: 28.08.18...6CW will witness greatness and the gold will be home. #champchampinwaiting

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:00 pm

@x12x: my match is the main event at #beachfrontbrawl because I'm the one keeping eyes on 6CW... #biggerthantheworldtitle

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:14 pm

@gazzyD: so near, yet so far. Gonna take a few days to evaluate things, need to think things over. Thanks to the fans as always. Best in the world...

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:03 am

@Jackson_Jackson

Oh look. Amongst all the chaos and title changes at #BeachfrontBrawl, The TA remain the pinnacle of Tag Team Wrestling. Uryu can go back to worrying about "what theme music to use" while Lion is at the vets.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:19 am

@x12x: Australia was a sh¡thole...me winning the UK Title was the greatest moment in that countries history. #convictsandinbreds

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:27 am

x12x wrote:@x12x: Australia was a sh¡thole...me winning the UK Title was the greatest moment in that countries history. #convictsandinbreds

@MaxAdamson6CW

@x12x Well, technically yours was the fifth greatest moment in Australian history. Behind my four World Titles boi.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:13 am

Marky wrote:
x12x wrote:@x12x: Australia was a sh¡thole...me winning the UK Title was the greatest moment in that countries history. #convictsandinbreds

@MaxAdamson6CW

@x12x Well, technically yours was the fifth greatest moment in Australian history. Behind my four World Titles boi.

@x12x: you still retired? If so then you're not relevant then. Keep quiet and stick to being TA's cheerleader...boy.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:21 am

x12x wrote:
Marky wrote:

@MaxAdamson6CW

@x12x: you still retired? If so then you're not relevant then. Keep quiet and stick to being TA's cheerleader...boy.

@MaxAdamson6CW

@x12x Better to not be relevant anymore than to follow your example of just not being relevant.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:53 am

Marky wrote:
x12x wrote:
Marky wrote:

@MaxAdamson6CW

@MaxAdamson6CW

@x12x Better to not be relevant anymore than to follow your example of just not being relevant.

@x12x: Not relevant and yet you still felt the need to tweet me? #aussielogic

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:23 pm

x12x wrote:
Marky wrote:
x12x wrote:
Marky wrote:

@MaxAdamson6CW

@MaxAdamson6CW

@MaxAdamson6CW

@x12x Aww how cute, you think being tweeted by THE Max Adamson makes you relevant Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:25 pm

Marky wrote:
x12x wrote:
Marky wrote:
x12x wrote:
Marky wrote:

@MaxAdamson6CW

@MaxAdamson6CW

@MaxAdamson6CW

@x12x Aww how cute, you think being tweeted by THE Max Adamson makes you relevant Laugh

@x12x: Actually being a champion makes me relevant...your argument of me not being relevant is destroyed due to you feeling the need to contact me. It's cute you tried though. Just remember...you quit because you abused drugs and now baby sit the TA while I'm a champion. #thedrugsdontworkandneitherdoesadamson

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:37 pm

x12x wrote:
Marky wrote:
x12x wrote:
Marky wrote:
x12x wrote:
Marky wrote:

@MaxAdamson6CW

@MaxAdamson6CW

@MaxAdamson6CW

@x12x: Actually being a champion makes me relevant...your argument of me not being relevant is destroyed due to you feeling the need to contact me. It's cute you tried though. Just remember...you quit because you abused drugs and now baby sit the TA while I'm a champion. #thedrugsdontworkandneitherdoesadamson

@MaxAdamson6CW

@x12x If that's not a bite, I don't know what is Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:15 pm

Marky wrote:
x12x wrote:
Marky wrote:
x12x wrote:
Marky wrote:
x12x wrote:
Marky wrote:

@MaxAdamson6CW

@MaxAdamson6CW

@MaxAdamson6CW

@MaxAdamson6CW

@x12x: Ah the classic 'I don't have a come back so I'll call it a bite'...this new baby sitter Max has lost his edge. There's a reason I'm a champion and you're just a manager living off the TA's achievements. #tooscaredtofightUryu

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:06 pm

x12x wrote:
Marky wrote:
x12x wrote:
Marky wrote:
x12x wrote:
Marky wrote:
x12x wrote:
Marky wrote:

@MaxAdamson6CW

@MaxAdamson6CW

@MaxAdamson6CW

@MaxAdamson6CW

@x12x: Ah the classic 'I don't have a come back so I'll call it a bite'...this new baby sitter Max has lost his edge. There's a reason I'm a champion and you're just a manager living off the TA's achievements. #tooscaredtofightUryu

@MaxAdamson6CW

@x12x U OK Hun? Inbox me yeah? Xxx

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:02 pm

@TheAmazingGrace

Flying back from LA in my private jet, wondering how the rest of 6CW cope with substandard travel #TotallyInternational

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:53 pm

@NonceHunterUK

@TheAmazingGrace flight is heading towards the UK. Please keep your children at a safe distance from this bad person. We advise to keep a 20ft radius at all times. 

#NonceHunter #KeepTheChildrenSafe #TotallyAPaedophile

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:52 pm

@x12x: GazzyD, Perfect Jack, Clarke James, Uryu Ishida and Engel Harlequin bum dogs #nonces

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:07 am

@x12x: I hope @TheAmazingGrace's plane crashes and we're saved from his awful excuse for a wrestling career.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:57 am

@Jackson_Jackson

@TheAmazingGrace might be #TotallyInternational, but I had sex with a black chick last night, which makes me #TotallyInterracial

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:53 am

@NonceHunterUK

I hope she was of legal age @Jackson_Jackson.

Unlike that filthy nonce @TheAmazingGrace

#10&Under

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next