Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who will win?

50% 50% 
[ 4 ]
50% 50% 
[ 4 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
 
Total Votes : 8

Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by Hazel Sapling on Thu 26 Apr 2018, 5:18 pm

Edinburgh vs Glasgow
The Last Leg
BT Murrayfield
Saturday 28th April
19:45

Ref
Assistant Refs
TMO

Edinburgh

Lay
McInally (C)
Berghan
Toolis
Gilchrist
Bradbury
Ritchie
Mata

SHC
JVDW
DVDM
Dean
Johnstone
Fife
Kinghorn

Cochrane, Dell, Nel, Carmichael, CDP, Fowles, Weir, Bennett

Glasgow

Allan
Brown
Z Fagerson
Swinson
Gray
M Fagerson
Gibbins
Wilson (C)

G Horne
Russell
DTH
Johnson
Grigg
Seymour
Hogg

Turner, Bhatti, Nuka, Harley, Fusaro, Pyrgos, P Horne, Jones

Hazel Sapling

Posts : 1384
Join date : 2015-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by jimbopip on Thu 26 Apr 2018, 7:07 pm

TBRITW is doing his ever popular monologue on Saturday.

jimbopip

Posts : 4292
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : sunny Essex

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by Tramptastic on Fri 27 Apr 2018, 7:07 am

Well this is all too quiet - i will start with the mud slinging;

Booooooo Glasgow, your gentrification of the poorer areas is doing nothing for actual job creation and is just shifting the problem from one area to the next, also, your star players think too highly of themselves and Edinburgh' VDM is a far superior physicalbsaffer winger

Tramptastic

Posts : 449
Join date : 2012-10-19
Age : 28
Location : Edinburgh via Rockcliffe/Dalbeattie/Dumfries/The Wickerman Festival

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by Tramptastic on Fri 27 Apr 2018, 7:10 am

Booooooo Edinburgh, your investment in transport infrastructure is incredibly misplaced and why did someone build a roundabout at Danderhall in the middle of a f*cking bypass? The civil engineering firm clearly approved that suggestion at 5pm on a Friday, also, you don't have a proper stadium and Glasgow's VDM is a far superior physical saffer winger

Tramptastic

Posts : 449
Join date : 2012-10-19
Age : 28
Location : Edinburgh via Rockcliffe/Dalbeattie/Dumfries/The Wickerman Festival

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by RossAnderson on Fri 27 Apr 2018, 8:31 am

Generally i struggle with who to root for in these games as im more just a fan of scottish rugby in general. Just hoping the sun is shining and the beer is flowing.

RossAnderson

Posts : 35
Join date : 2015-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by EWT Spoons on Fri 27 Apr 2018, 9:14 am

I'm slightly worried about Cockers speaking so much in the press about this game, I appreciate he's trying to get a bit of an edge or atmosphere to this game where there largely isn't, but it could come back to bite him.

The ramifications for this game could be huge depending on what happens earlier in the day, so no idea how this will go.

EWT Spoons

Posts : 2999
Join date : 2012-02-02
Location : Edinburgh

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by LondonTiger on Fri 27 Apr 2018, 10:12 am

Do you guys not get Cockers yet?

If he gets put up for an interview he will answer every question. Not your standard, bland responses of coaches steeped in management training, but what to him are honest replies. He does not tend to court the press, but will always respond.

Of course Rennie claims to not want to talk about things, has not seen any comments, yet delivers a perfect management-speak put down.


In the end it will be how well the teams perform, and even then unless Ulster get a TBP win this match only becomes about local bragging rights. (I am assuming of course that Scarlets beat Dragons)

LondonTiger

Posts : 18392
Join date : 2011-02-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by LondonTiger on Fri 27 Apr 2018, 10:15 am

Thinking about this game reminded me of one of this years "breaking" news stories that was run at the very start of this month:

https://www.scotsman.com/news/transport/edinburgh-airport-announce-flights-between-capital-and-glasgow-1-4716423

LondonTiger

Posts : 18392
Join date : 2011-02-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by EWT Spoons on Fri 27 Apr 2018, 10:36 am

LondonTiger wrote:Do you guys not get Cockers yet?

If he gets put up for an interview he will answer every question. Not your standard, bland responses of coaches steeped in management training, but what to him are honest replies. He does not tend to court the press, but will always respond.

I get it, and to be honest for the most part I really enjoy his honesty, largely his comments have been about how we're not going to win the league, how the players aren't brilliant etc, this whole positivity thing he's coming out with, is unfamilar for Edinburgh fans, and it's not sitting well just now. Smile

EWT Spoons

Posts : 2999
Join date : 2012-02-02
Location : Edinburgh

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by Eejit on Fri 27 Apr 2018, 11:42 am

I’ve counted myself as a Glasgow supporter since the early Firhill days but I have to admit, the ideal scenario here is Edinburgh qualifying in some way, doubling the Scottish contingent in the play-offs and making it (albeit marginally) more likely that I see a Scottish team in the final that I’ve already booked tickets, hotels, flights and the Guinness Brewery tour for.

The rivalry thing doesn’t wash with me. I understand the 1872 cup rivalry is a huge moneyspinner for the SRU, but to be honest I tend to be in a worse mood when Glasgow lose to Munster & Ulster than I am when they lose to the Luvvies.

That being said, your trams are a waste of money and your castle is pish.

Eejit

Posts : 580
Join date : 2015-02-24
Location : Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by highland_scot on Fri 27 Apr 2018, 11:58 am

Eejit wrote:I’ve counted myself as a Glasgow supporter since the early Firhill days but I have to admit, the ideal scenario here is Edinburgh qualifying in some way, doubling the Scottish contingent in the play-offs and making it (albeit marginally) more likely that I see a Scottish team in the final that I’ve already booked tickets, hotels, flights and the Guinness Brewery tour for.

The rivalry thing doesn’t wash with me. I understand the 1872 cup rivalry is a huge moneyspinner for the SRU, but to be honest I tend to be in a worse mood when Glasgow lose to Munster & Ulster than I am when they lose to the Luvvies.

That being said, your trams are a waste of money and your castle is pish.

Maybe overpriced, but at least they run past dinner time on a Sunday unlike your subway!

And at least we have a castle... I think Edinburgh should can the Murrayfield back pitches and find a way to fit a rugby pitch onto the Castle Esplanade. That would be a truly iconic home ground...

Agree though, maybe we should play out a sold 0-0 draw. Am I right in saying Edinburgh are ok with an LBP whatever happens? It's only if we get nothing that other results are important?

highland_scot

Posts : 582
Join date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by Eejit on Fri 27 Apr 2018, 12:02 pm

highland_scot wrote:
Eejit wrote:I’ve counted myself as a Glasgow supporter since the early Firhill days but I have to admit, the ideal scenario here is Edinburgh qualifying in some way, doubling the Scottish contingent in the play-offs and making it (albeit marginally) more likely that I see a Scottish team in the final that I’ve already booked tickets, hotels, flights and the Guinness Brewery tour for.

The rivalry thing doesn’t wash with me. I understand the 1872 cup rivalry is a huge moneyspinner for the SRU, but to be honest I tend to be in a worse mood when Glasgow lose to Munster & Ulster than I am when they lose to the Luvvies.

That being said, your trams are a waste of money and your castle is pish.

Maybe overpriced, but at least they run past dinner time on a Sunday unlike your subway!

And at least we have a castle... I think Edinburgh should can the Murrayfield back pitches and find a way to fit a rugby pitch onto the Castle Esplanade. That would be a truly iconic home ground...

Agree though, maybe we should play out a sold 0-0 draw. Am I right in saying Edinburgh are ok with an LBP whatever happens? It's only if we get nothing that other results are important?

Yeah, currently it stands as a point and your safe. Obviously this is dependent on the Nordies getting the full whack against Munster. We’ll know by kickoff what the deal is.

Eejit

Posts : 580
Join date : 2015-02-24
Location : Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by Tramptastic on Fri 27 Apr 2018, 12:03 pm

highland_scot wrote:
Eejit wrote:I’ve counted myself as a Glasgow supporter since the early Firhill days but I have to admit, the ideal scenario here is Edinburgh qualifying in some way, doubling the Scottish contingent in the play-offs and making it (albeit marginally) more likely that I see a Scottish team in the final that I’ve already booked tickets, hotels, flights and the Guinness Brewery tour for.

The rivalry thing doesn’t wash with me. I understand the 1872 cup rivalry is a huge moneyspinner for the SRU, but to be honest I tend to be in a worse mood when Glasgow lose to Munster & Ulster than I am when they lose to the Luvvies.

That being said, your trams are a waste of money and your castle is pish.

Maybe overpriced, but at least they run past dinner time on a Sunday unlike your subway!

And at least we have a castle... I think Edinburgh should can the Murrayfield back pitches and find a way to fit a rugby pitch onto the Castle Esplanade. That would be a truly iconic home ground...

Agree though, maybe we should play out a sold 0-0 draw. Am I right in saying Edinburgh are ok with an LBP whatever happens? It's only if we get nothing that other results are important?

The trams are terrible - I got on at Hermiston without a ticket and with no cash (just a card). The conductor then informed me I needed to spend a minimum of £10 on card whilst on the tram to use card. Absolute. Joke.

1 point is all thats needed, with a superior VDM on the wing Edinburgh will have a TBP wrapped up by half time via 2 Russell misspasses and 2 Price regular passes that are intercepted.

Tramptastic

Posts : 449
Join date : 2012-10-19
Age : 28
Location : Edinburgh via Rockcliffe/Dalbeattie/Dumfries/The Wickerman Festival

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by Brendan on Fri 27 Apr 2018, 12:05 pm

Any idea of suspected attendance for the weekend

Think Glasgow will win by 5 but will be good game

What's people's view on the coaches, Cockerill seems to be doing better with what he had and where he started but his team seems to be losing energy towards the end

Brendan

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2012-04-08
Location : Cork

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by Tramptastic on Fri 27 Apr 2018, 12:16 pm

Brendan wrote:Any idea of suspected attendance for the weekend

Think Glasgow will win by 5 but will be good game

What's people's view on the coaches, Cockerill seems to be doing better with what he had and where he started but his team seems to be losing energy towards the end

Apparently, what with the Scottish finals preceding the match, there's been 20,000 tickets sold so far!

Cockerill has been excellent for Edinburgh, the difference in the pack alone is a stark contrast to last season (note McInally being a quality hooker this season for Scotland too).

It was a savvy move from Cockerill to bring in the 7s coach, McCrae, as the defense coach, the team is far more resilient in defence

Tramptastic

Posts : 449
Join date : 2012-10-19
Age : 28
Location : Edinburgh via Rockcliffe/Dalbeattie/Dumfries/The Wickerman Festival

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by tigertattie on Fri 27 Apr 2018, 2:42 pm

Few things to point out

Its a dead rubber for Glasgow really. The 16 point (I think it's 16 points) advantage they take into the game for the Cup is, imo, too large for Edinburgh to overhaul so Glasgow will win the cup (if you believe they want it).

I do believe though that Edinburgh will win the game or at very least get a LBP to ensure qualification. I'm not saying the SRU have mandated for Glasgow to allow Edinburgh to get a LBP (or try BP) but I'm pretty sure that they'll have said "You are in the playoffs, don't go bursting a gut risking injuries to your players at this stage of the season, treat this game as a warm up match"

It's still silly that the league has allowed this position but hey ho.

Another thing to point out. Edinburgh have won 5 of the last 7 encounters against the dirty unwashed weegeis so....................

Other points
Our castle is Epic. Putting a pitch on the esplanade would be utterly tremendous. Bit of an incline but hey ho.
Our trams may have ran overbudget, but the money given by the Scottish Government saved the day. I'd like to thank the rest of Scotland for contributing to our transport system Smile

Finally
The Glasgow winger VDM is Canadian. Just saying!
avatar
tigertattie

Posts : 5325
Join date : 2011-07-11
Location : On the naughty step

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by Tramptastic on Fri 27 Apr 2018, 3:54 pm

tigertattie wrote:Few things to point out

Its a dead rubber for Glasgow really. The 16 point (I think it's 16 points) advantage they take into the game for the Cup is, imo, too large for Edinburgh to overhaul so Glasgow will win the cup (if you believe they want it).

I do believe though that Edinburgh will win the game or at very least get a LBP to ensure qualification. I'm not saying the SRU have mandated for Glasgow to allow Edinburgh to get a LBP (or try BP) but I'm pretty sure that they'll have said "You are in the playoffs, don't go bursting a gut risking injuries to your players at this stage of the season, treat this game as a warm up match"

It's still silly that the league has allowed this position but hey ho.

Another thing to point out. Edinburgh have won 5 of the last 7 encounters against the dirty unwashed weegeis so....................

Other points
Our castle is Epic. Putting a pitch on the esplanade would be utterly tremendous. Bit of an incline but hey ho.
Our trams may have ran overbudget, but the money given by the Scottish Government saved the day. I'd like to thank the rest of Scotland for contributing to our transport system Smile

Finally
The Glasgow winger VDM is Canadian. Just saying!

Born in South Africa though right?

Tramptastic

Posts : 449
Join date : 2012-10-19
Age : 28
Location : Edinburgh via Rockcliffe/Dalbeattie/Dumfries/The Wickerman Festival

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by TheMildlyFranticLlama on Fri 27 Apr 2018, 4:00 pm

tigertattie wrote:Its a dead rubber for Glasgow really. The 16 point (I think it's 16 points) advantage they take into the game for the Cup is, imo, too large for Edinburgh to overhaul so Glasgow will win the cup (if you believe they want it).

Isn't the cup decided by a straight best of 3 nowadays rather than via points difference?

TheMildlyFranticLlama

Posts : 1280
Join date : 2013-11-07
Age : 32
Location : Brighton

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by EWT Spoons on Fri 27 Apr 2018, 4:07 pm

I think so, unless the last game is a draw. But I've done no research to justify this.

EWT Spoons

Posts : 2999
Join date : 2012-02-02
Location : Edinburgh

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by Tramptastic on Fri 27 Apr 2018, 4:10 pm

EWT Spoons wrote:I think so, unless the last game is a draw.  But I've done no research to justify this.

These days you don't need facts to prove anything, we'll take your word on it

Tramptastic

Posts : 449
Join date : 2012-10-19
Age : 28
Location : Edinburgh via Rockcliffe/Dalbeattie/Dumfries/The Wickerman Festival

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by EWT Spoons on Fri 27 Apr 2018, 4:37 pm

I feel like I should look into it, so wikipedia has the following chat:

Wikipedia wrote:The winner of the Cup will be the team that wins most matches, with the previous format of aggregate scores now being the first tie-break criteria

However it also says the following, so.......

wiki wrote:Not only is the Glasgow – Edinburgh fixture the oldest inter-district rugby match in the world,[citation needed] but the derby is classed as one of the biggest in world rugby.[citation needed] Former Edinburgh coach, the South African Alan Solomons states: "These games are massive. For me, this is one of the big derbies of world rugby."

EWT Spoons

Posts : 2999
Join date : 2012-02-02
Location : Edinburgh

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by RDW_Scotland on Fri 27 Apr 2018, 5:01 pm

Munster are putting out a reserve team against Ulster - there's a good chance we'll need to get a result here.

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 24847
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 31
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by Anglobraveheart on Fri 27 Apr 2018, 6:47 pm

Tramptastic, your message yesterday suggested Price giving away two passes that will be intercepted.
He may well do that tomorrow, but seeing as he isn't in the actual Glasgow matchday squad, it will have little bearing on the 1872 cup result......
Wink

Anglobraveheart

Posts : 247
Join date : 2012-05-21
Location : South of the Border

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man on Sat 28 Apr 2018, 9:37 am

So Cockerill wants to 'poke the Glasgow bear' eh ? Lets see today if that can get a reaction after last weeks dire 2nd 40 against an average Ulster.

WE ARE WARRIORS
avatar
21st Century Schizoid Man

Posts : 3564
Join date : 2011-05-31
Location : Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by RDW_Scotland on Sat 28 Apr 2018, 10:03 am

Probably the best Cockerill interview yet

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/rugby-union/2018/04/27/richard-cockerill-want-poke-glasgow-bear-put-edinburgh-map/

He let slip that Bradbury lost the captaincy mainly because he tried to cover up the incident (with others) and that meant cockers couldn't trust him. That wasn't made known when the incident happened.

The story about the players driving from the north to West stand is also ridiculous!

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 24847
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 31
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by RDW_Scotland on Sat 28 Apr 2018, 6:59 pm

Ulster winning with 3 tries and 25 minutes to go...

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 24847
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 31
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by Eejit on Sat 28 Apr 2018, 7:29 pm

Feel a bit dirty having cheered for Munster there...

Eejit

Posts : 580
Join date : 2015-02-24
Location : Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by RDW_Scotland on Sat 28 Apr 2018, 7:31 pm

They draw meaning pressure is off Edinburgh - was bloody close though!

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 24847
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 31
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by clivemcl on Sat 28 Apr 2018, 7:32 pm

Congrats Edinburgh from an Ulster fan OK

clivemcl

Posts : 4141
Join date : 2011-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by Eejit on Sat 28 Apr 2018, 7:33 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Probably the best Cockerill interview yet

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/rugby-union/2018/04/27/richard-cockerill-want-poke-glasgow-bear-put-edinburgh-map/

He let slip that Bradbury lost the captaincy mainly because he tried to cover up the incident (with others) and that meant cockers couldn't trust him. That wasn't made known when the incident happened.

The story about the players driving from the north to West stand is also ridiculous!

That was the best thing I’ve ever read.

Eejit

Posts : 580
Join date : 2015-02-24
Location : Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by tigertattie on Sat 28 Apr 2018, 7:33 pm

Cup game is just a showpiece now.

Practise game for the grand final? Hug
avatar
tigertattie

Posts : 5325
Join date : 2011-07-11
Location : On the naughty step

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by RDW_Scotland on Sat 28 Apr 2018, 8:00 pm

Nice yet Glasgow dummying blind to draw Fife over before the cross field

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 24847
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 31
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by RDW_Scotland on Sat 28 Apr 2018, 8:01 pm

Chris Dean and Kinghorn both late changes - big blow losing our two main attacking threats

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 24847
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 31
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by Eejit on Sat 28 Apr 2018, 8:02 pm

DTH Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo

Eejit

Posts : 580
Join date : 2015-02-24
Location : Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by RDW_Scotland on Sat 28 Apr 2018, 8:04 pm

Ooft Mata looks up for this - he's got Russell in his sights!

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 24847
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 31
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by Welly on Sat 28 Apr 2018, 8:07 pm

Boring rugby.... Very Happy

Welly

Posts : 4082
Join date : 2013-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by RDW_Scotland on Sat 28 Apr 2018, 8:07 pm

Good reply from Edinburgh after patient buildup - some big carries from the big boys

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 24847
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 31
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by Welly on Sat 28 Apr 2018, 8:09 pm

Orgasmic hands.

Welly

Posts : 4082
Join date : 2013-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by Eejit on Sat 28 Apr 2018, 8:13 pm

That was a thing of beauty.

Eejit

Posts : 580
Join date : 2015-02-24
Location : Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by RDW_Scotland on Sat 28 Apr 2018, 8:14 pm

Ooft that was a big carry by mata - he's a beast!

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 24847
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 31
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by RDW_Scotland on Sat 28 Apr 2018, 8:15 pm

Wilson getting in a scrap?? No way!

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 24847
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 31
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by TheMildlyFranticLlama on Sat 28 Apr 2018, 8:19 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Wilson getting in a scrap?? No way!

First time for everything

TheMildlyFranticLlama

Posts : 1280
Join date : 2013-11-07
Age : 32
Location : Brighton

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by RDW_Scotland on Sat 28 Apr 2018, 8:21 pm

Been a fairly entertaining game so far - quality is usually pretty poor at these games

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 24847
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 31
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by RDW_Scotland on Sat 28 Apr 2018, 8:26 pm

Owens isn't leaving much time for mauls - Edinburgh like to take their time and often make good ground after a second shove, which we're not getting to do.

Cynical Glasgow pen which Edinburgh right on the line - could have been a yellow!

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 24847
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 31
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by RDW_Scotland on Sat 28 Apr 2018, 8:29 pm

Bold call from Edinburgh but paid off.

This is a fascinating clash of styles - Glasgow flair Vs Edinburgh brutality!

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 24847
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 31
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by TheMildlyFranticLlama on Sat 28 Apr 2018, 8:29 pm

Cracking game this. Mata is in full on beast mode tonight!

TheMildlyFranticLlama

Posts : 1280
Join date : 2013-11-07
Age : 32
Location : Brighton

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by Welly on Sat 28 Apr 2018, 8:33 pm

DTH cross kicks for everyone

Welly

Posts : 4082
Join date : 2013-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by TheMildlyFranticLlama on Sat 28 Apr 2018, 8:34 pm

What a try that was!

TheMildlyFranticLlama

Posts : 1280
Join date : 2013-11-07
Age : 32
Location : Brighton

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by RDW_Scotland on Sat 28 Apr 2018, 8:35 pm

What a half!

Edinburgh''s pack are putting in huge carries tonight, and SHC once again with a game changing play that none of our other 9s could ever do - please can we keep him!!

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 24847
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 31
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by TheMildlyFranticLlama on Sat 28 Apr 2018, 8:39 pm

Nice that Glasgow have remembered that they're a good rugby team, bit of a change from last week.

Some great rugby on show from both sides. Jamie Ritchie and Mata both putting in great showings but they're far from the only ones. Good stuff

TheMildlyFranticLlama

Posts : 1280
Join date : 2013-11-07
Age : 32
Location : Brighton

Back to top Go down

Re: Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum