The winner gets to write history...........WWE network - thats not quite how I remember it

Go down

The winner gets to write history...........WWE network - thats not quite how I remember it

Post by EIWF on Tue 10 Jul 2018, 10:38 am

The WWE network is a great thing, it lets everyone go back and re-live some of the greatest moments in the history of wrestling. It also takes you back to some fond memories of when you was a kid.

Now its great watching old WCW and ECW shows, but I do find it frustrating when I watch an episode and the WWE has changed something, then the effect is not quite the same.

Yes I understand the issues with license fees, but when on an episode of Nitro Macho man challenges anybody, it was much more memorable when Voodoo child played and you hear the crowd reaction to the nwo theme, canned crowd reaction and Tony Schiavone re-dubbing commentary.

However when the change Chris Jerico's music to his 'break the walls down' it sucks. they own the rights to his WCW music(heck they sell it as a download on amazon), its a step too far. They drown out the crowd which takes away from the show showing how hot it was at the time.

EIWF

http://www.eiwf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: The winner gets to write history...........WWE network - thats not quite how I remember it

Post by pauline on Wed 11 Jul 2018, 11:17 pm

Prefer TNA when sting and hogan were there

pauline

Back to top Go down

Re: The winner gets to write history...........WWE network - thats not quite how I remember it

Post by EIWF on Thu 12 Jul 2018, 10:07 am

pauline wrote:Prefer TNA when sting and hogan were there

TNA....sorry Impact wrestking.....these days it looks really like a cheap knock off. TNA always looked inferior to WWE but had a better look then it does now. Still whatever it has to do to stay in business. It had star power appeal when Sting, Kurt Angle, AJ Styles and Samoa Joe were there.

EIWF

http://www.eiwf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline on Thu 12 Jul 2018, 12:07 pm

Only watch roman reigns in wwe

pauline

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott is Back on Thu 12 Jul 2018, 3:33 pm

pauline wrote:Prefer TNA when sting and hogan were there

But why did Sting paint Hogans face?

Scott is Back

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum