Premier Sports - will you be watching?

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Premier Sports - Are you signing up (already signed up?)

67% 67% 
[ 12 ]
6% 6% 
[ 1 ]
27% 27% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 18

Premier Sports - will you be watching?

Post by clivemcl on Mon 13 Aug 2018, 11:56 am

First topic message reminder :

The channel is available on Sky and Virgin, but not BT.

The alternative is the app or the website to stream.

These two options however don't allow you to record games.

I'll be interested to see if they add every single game to their On Demand library, and how long after the game has aired will the on demand version be available.

Is anyone switching to Sky or Virgin simply for Premier Sports?

Last edited by clivemcl on Wed 15 Aug 2018, 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

clivemcl

Back to top Go down

Re: Premier Sports - will you be watching?

Post by LordDowlais on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 1:41 pm

BamBam wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:People want access to live games, not repeats.

It's different watching a game that you already know the score of, especially if your team has lost, you will be less inclined to watch it.

That's great

They'll just have to pay for that access then won't they!

But they won't. This is what I am saying. Unfortunately this is how it is. This will give the league, which is always treading water in this country, even less exposure, which, according to everybody on here is a good thing, as it will sort the wheat from the chaff. Rolling Eyes

Personally, I think it will not end well.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 1:42 pm

LordDowlais wrote:

Oh, so I'm a clown ? OK then. Rolling Eyes

IT is not the same, stop trying to twist it. Unfortunately most people in Wales do not have access to Freesports, then add to that, there will not always be a Welsh team playing, and do not try and tell me people will be watching other games, they won't, people in Wales want to watch the regions, you know this.

Oracle, either you are trolling, or you really do not have a grip on how the Pro14 landscape lies outside you and your friends bubble. In my eyes, putting the Pro14 on a PPV channel is a travesty for the casual Pro14 supporter in our country. How you can not see the negatives this will have on the regions and the league as a whole only you can tell me.

Can you tell us how many people do and don't have access to FreeSports?

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 1:52 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
BamBam wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:People want access to live games, not repeats.

It's different watching a game that you already know the score of, especially if your team has lost, you will be less inclined to watch it.

That's great

They'll just have to pay for that access then won't they!

But they won't. This is what I am saying. Unfortunately this is how it is. This will give the league, which is always treading water in this country, even less exposure, which, according to everybody on here is a good thing, as it will sort the wheat from the chaff. Rolling Eyes

Personally, I think it will not end well.

So what? Why should Welsh fans be treated differently from the rest - look at the other countries in the league, the coverage of the Pro14 is all behind a pay wall

Ireland - EIR Sport
Scotland - Premier
SA - SuperSport

If Welsh fans can't be bothered to pay, they are no loss to the league at all. Nothing was being generated from them, and quite frankly its Wales problem if in future there is a shortage of players. Why would Ireland / Scotland/ Italy / SA care about that?

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 1:56 pm

marty2086 wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:

IT is not the same, stop trying to twist it. Unfortunately most people in Wales do not have access to Freesports, then add to that, there will not always be a Welsh team playing, and do not try and tell me people will be watching other games, they won't, people in Wales want to watch the regions, you know this.

Oracle, either you are trolling, or you really do not have a grip on how the Pro14 landscape lies outside you and your friends bubble. In my eyes, putting the Pro14 on a PPV channel is a travesty for the casual Pro14 supporter in our country. How you can not see the negatives this will have on the regions and the league as a whole only you can tell me.

FreeSports wrote:How do I view FreeSports?

FreeSports is available on Freeview HD channel 95, Sky channel 422, Virgin TV 130/553, FreeSat 252, TalkTalk 95, BT Vision channel 95 & via TVPlayer.

So the only people who don't have access to FreeSports are those who don't have access to the Internet or haven't bought a TV in the last 8 years (the digital switchover was completed in Wales in March 2010)

I'll dig out the world's tiniest violin for those people

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 2:06 pm

BamBam, in your heart of hearts though...don't you know they don't have access?

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 2:14 pm

I should know that. What Dowlais wants

1. Coverage of the Pro14 in Wales
2. Coverage of the Pro14 in Wales, only showing the Welsh teams
3. Coverage of the Pro14 in Wales, only showing the Welsh teams at a time that suits the Welsh
4. Coverage of the Pro14 in Wales, only showing the Welsh teams at a time that suits the Welsh AND available live
5. All of that for free

Perfectly reasonable in Dowlais' eyes, but in the real world, Premier Sports and the Pro14 are businesses, and businesses need to make money - not pander to the "everything for nothing" entitlement culture

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 2:38 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
PhilBB wrote:So, access to rugby on free to air TV in Wales is INCREASING for this coming season, so all of this "think about the kids" stuff is proven to be nonsense.

Proven by who ? Show me where it is proven to be nonsense.

The thing is, last season we had access to watch the Welsh regions, twice a week, we have not got that this season, we have it once a week, on a Welsh speaking channel. So I would love for you to show me how it is nonsense.

You seem unaware that S4C will be showing two games per weekend, one live and one 'as live'. Plus there's a game on BBC Wales.

So, yet again, you haven't done your research.
PhilBB

http://www.cardiffrfcfans.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 2:40 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
The league is fighting for it's life here in Wales, why is it a good thing to have less people watching it ?

Let's say that you run a carpet and flooring shop. You want customers who will be willing to pay for carpets and flooring.

You're not interested in those who want carpets and flooring for free, but who will never pay for it as they prefer to pay for curtains.

There. It really isn't that difficult, is it?
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 2:42 pm

LordDowlais wrote:

You don't need access to Freesports when S4C will show one game live and one game "as live".

I doubt the loss of, well, nothing would be a 'travesty'.
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by The Oracle on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 2:43 pm

I think Dowlais just wants to press '1' or '4' on his tv control to get all of his rugby. Anything else, like pressing '422', and it's 'a lack of exposure and the death of the game'.

LD, I've asked you before what you have at home but you didn't respond - do you have sky? Freeview? Freesat? BT? The only alterative as far as I know is an old TV set with a coat hanger stuck in the back and 5 terrestrial channels. But as BamBam says the digital switchover happened years ago so I'm guessing you've got some sort of access to digital tv and more than the 5 channels of old?
The Oracle

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 2:45 pm

He's previously said he pays for Sky and BT so must have some sort of pay tv platform

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 2:48 pm

S4C Sunday afternoon at 16:15 is showing the entire Cardiff Blues v Leinster game.

You know, just to underline the facts that I presented yesterday.

Over to you to admit your error now, Dowellais. Let's see if you break the habit of a lifetime by writing "I was wrong".
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 2:53 pm

So, just to make this REALLY clear:

Saturday 17:00 Ulster vs Scarlets. The full game. Live.
Sunday 16:15 Cardiff v Leinster. The full game. As live.

That's the same number of games shown on free to air non-satellite TV in Wales as there was last season. Once BBC Wales start showing Friday evening Welsh Premiership games, the number of full televised rugby games in Wales will increase from last season.

Now that's exactly as I wrote on the page previous, so hopefully Dowellais will untwist his knickers, realise his error and calm down.
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by The Oracle on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 3:23 pm

Plus if he’s got a Sky box, as previously suggested, then he just has to press ‘422’ and he gets another free live game and some full games shown on repeat later in the week. Because I know you LD, you’ll be complaining next that the games are on at the same time and you can’t watch them all (one of your old arguments about regional and club rugby games). You’ll be drowning in rugby, LD! You won’t know yourself.
The Oracle

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 3:28 pm

Someone should pop round and introduce him to the record function on his remote control

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 3:34 pm

He's probably still trying to get it all on eirSports still

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 4:07 pm

PhilBB wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:
The league is fighting for it's life here in Wales, why is it a good thing to have less people watching it ?

Let's say that you run a carpet and flooring shop. You want customers who will be willing to pay for carpets and flooring.

You're not interested in those who want carpets and flooring for free, but who will never pay for it as they prefer to pay for curtains.

There. It really isn't that difficult, is it?

Well done, your comparing apples with oranges. Rolling Eyes

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 4:07 pm

PhilBB wrote:So, just to make this REALLY clear:

That's the same number of games shown on free to air non-satellite TV in Wales as there was last season. Once BBC Wales start showing Friday evening Welsh Premiership games, the number of full televised rugby games in Wales will increase from last season.

Now that's exactly as I wrote on the page previous, so hopefully Dowellais will untwist his knickers, realise his error and calm down.

I thought Cardiff were playing Leinster on Friday night ?

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 4:09 pm

The Oracle wrote:Plus if he’s got a Sky box, as previously suggested, then he just has to press ‘422’ and he gets another free live game and some full games shown on repeat later in the week. Because I know you LD, you’ll be complaining next that the games are on at the same time and you can’t watch them all (one of your old arguments about regional and club rugby games). You’ll be drowning in rugby, LD! You won’t know yourself.

Nope. I can only watch one game at a time thanks. OK

I love how everybody like to try and depict me on here. picard

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 4:13 pm

marty2086 wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:

I love how you've yet to answer this

Tumbleweed

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 4:14 pm

LordDowlais wrote:

https://www.pro14rugby.org/match-centre/broadcast-schedule/

Yes they are, so as I said earlier, what incentive would people have to watch a game they already know the scores of, especially if their team has lost ?

Seriously, do you ever get outside of your own bubble of self importance ?

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 4:14 pm

LordDowlais wrote:

As live

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 4:14 pm

marty2086 wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:

Tumbleweed

How am I supposed to know the answer to that ?

Some people just have a digital TV that gives them limited access to certain channels. Not everybody has some sort of box plugged into their tele.

Last edited by LordDowlais on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 4:15 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:

Tumbleweed

Well if you don't know how can you claim

most people in Wales do not have access to Freesports

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by The Oracle on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 4:17 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
The Oracle wrote:Plus if he’s got a Sky box, as previously suggested, then he just has to press ‘422’ and he gets another free live game and some full games shown on repeat later in the week. Because I know you LD, you’ll be complaining next that the games are on at the same time and you can’t watch them all (one of your old arguments about regional and club rugby games). You’ll be drowning in rugby, LD! You won’t know yourself.

Nice dodging of the question. As always. So what have you got? A Sky box? Freeview? How do you watch rugby currently?
The Oracle

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 4:17 pm

BamBam wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:

As live

What a crock of crap that is.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 4:18 pm

LordDowlais wrote:

That's why the words "As live" are written.

Will you now admit your error on this one? Or will you go the way that you did when I proved that you'd lied about Cardiff Rugby?
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 4:19 pm

The Oracle wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:

Nice dodging of the question. As always. So what have you got? A Sky box? Freeview? How do you watch rugby currently?

I have SKY, and I have all the sports channels. Except Premier sports, I will not be paying for it either.

To watch rugby I go to the Wern to watch Merthyr, I go to the occasional regional game, but mostly I watch the regions on the tele.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 4:20 pm

LordDowlais wrote:

Yes they are, so as I said earlier, what incentive would people have to watch a game they already know the scores of, especially if their team has lost ?

You moaned that people didn't have access to our pro teams on free to air non-satellite tv. I just proved, again, that your moaning about that was misplaced.

If people are true rugby fans, they'll watch the game. Even if they know the result, they'll want to see how the game panned out.

My "bubble of self importance" on this website doesn't extend far beyond proving you to be a liar and a spreader of untruths, with a poorly researched opinion. Trust me, all of that is so easy to do that it doesn't deliver any feeling of "self importance" at all.
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 4:21 pm

marty2086 wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:

Tumbleweed

Martyn has just smashed Dowellais out of the park.

Ouch.

Embarrassing.
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 4:22 pm

PhilBB wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:

Will you now admit your error on this one? Or will you go the way that you did when I proved that you'd lied about Cardiff Rugby?

What am I wrong about ?

I am talking about LIVE games, not as live, whatever that means, is there such a thing ? If it's not live, then its a repeat.

The way you were using the term "as live" I thought that the channel would be showing it on a minutes delay or something. Why would the casual fan want to watch a game two days later when they already know the result ? Especially if their team has lost ?

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 4:22 pm

LordDowlais wrote:

I have SKY, and I have all the sports channels. Except Premier sports, I will not be paying for it either.

To watch rugby I go to the Wern to watch Merthyr, I go to the occasional regional game, but mostly I watch the regions on the tele.

So now you have Freesports showing a game a week, you have BBC Wales showing a Premiership game a week, you have S4C showing two games per week and you have Sky showing Top14 rugby.

So what are you moaning about?
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 4:24 pm

LordDowlais wrote:

What am I wrong about ?

I am talking about LIVE games, not as live, whatever that means, is there such a thing ? If it's not live, then its a repeat.

The way you were using the term "as live" I thought that the channel would be showing it on a minutes delay or something. Why would the casual fan want to watch a game two days later when they already know the result ? Especially if their team has lost ?

As live means in full. On a channel that has not previously shown the game before, thus allowing those who don't have access to the original broadcast a chance to see the game. In full. As live.

The 'casual fan' doesn't have a team. Why would a fan of the game of rugby want to watch the game, even if they know the result? I answered that previously.

What you are wrong about is the volume of rugby available to people in Wales on free to air tv. I'm surprised that you cannot see this.
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 4:25 pm

PhilBB wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:

You moaned that people didn't have access to our pro teams on free to air non-satellite tv. I just proved, again, that your moaning about that was misplaced.

If people are true rugby fans, they'll watch the game. Even if they know the result, they'll want to see how the game panned out.

My "bubble of self importance" on this website doesn't extend far beyond proving you to be a liar and a spreader of untruths, with a poorly researched opinion. Trust me, all of that is so easy to do that it doesn't deliver any feeling of "self importance" at all.

You are like the other self entitled pro rugby fan from Wales on here, you really need to get a grasp of how things are outside of your bubble of Pro14 self importance and realise that outside of the places where the 4 regions are based, the Pro14 means very little, and will mean even less now that the games are not on the BBC.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 4:25 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
PhilBB wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:

What am I wrong about ?

If they are a casual fan they might not know the result or that it's not live, if it's about exposure surely the game being shown at all creates the opportunity to catch someones eye?

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 4:25 pm

marty2086 wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:

Tumbleweed

Well?

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 4:27 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
You are like the other self entitled pro rugby fan from Wales on here, you really need to get a grasp of how things are outside of your bubble of Pro14 self importance and realise that outside of the places where the 4 regions are based, the Pro14 means very little, and will mean even less now that the games are not on the BBC.

What does "self entitled" mean?

I know the Pro'14 means very little outside where our pro teams are based. I even went to the effort of explain to you why that is unimportant. Did you miss the post about carpets and curtains?
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by The Oracle on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 4:28 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
The Oracle wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:

So now you’ll be able to watch a Welsh region live on 104 (s4c), you’ll be able to watch an ‘as live’ game on the Sunday on s4c (I.e. a full repeat), you’ll be able to watch a live game on free sports on 422 which will often involve a welsh team (but not always), and it sounds like they’ll be showing another repeat of a league game later in the week. I can’t be sure but I don’t think you’re some sort of elite or exceptional Welshman, are you? You’re probably fairly ‘standard’. So it’s not too much of a stretch to think that there are plenty of other welsh people in a similar position, with a tv box that gets them free rugby (twice as much as previously). Yet you talk about ‘lack of expisure’. How?
The Oracle

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 4:29 pm

It seems we've gone from:

- the games won't be on free to air tv
to
- not enough of the games will be on free to air tv
to
- they are in the wrong language on free to air tv

When you have 'customers' like that, you put them in the "too expensive to attract" pile and forget about them.
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by The Oracle on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 4:32 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
PhilBB wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:

Surely ‘self entitled’ is someone who throws a hissy fit when he finds out (incorrectly) that he will be getting less free stuff.
The Oracle

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 4:33 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:

Tumbleweed

Some people just have a digital TV that gives them limited access to certain channels. Not everybody has some sort of box plugged into their tele.

Oh dear Lordy

Digital TV gives you access to FreeSports Laugh

Digital TV literally is the same thing as Freeview! I do enjoy all your blustering proclamations that turn out to be utter bollox

One of the TVs in my house has no box connected to it, its just plugged into the aerial socket in the wall - On that TV I get access to all Freeview channels: BBC3, ITV2 /3 / 4, E4, FreeSports and many more

Last edited by BamBam on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 4:34 pm

LordDowlais wrote:

How do they get access to those channels?

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 4:36 pm

I do like the attempt at changing the direction of the kicking from

- "oh, I've been rumbled on the facts of the matter"
to
- "if I say that you're only stating these facts because it's me arguing against them"

That's Trump-esque.
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 4:43 pm

The Oracle wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:
The Oracle wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:

So now you’ll be able to watch a Welsh region live on 104 (s4c), you’ll be able to watch an ‘as live’ game on the Sunday on s4c (I.e. a full repeat), you’ll be able to watch a live game on free sports on 422 which will often involve a welsh team (but not always), and it sounds like they’ll be showing another repeat of a league game later in the week. I can’t be sure but I don’t think you’re some sort of elite or exceptional Welshman, are you? You’re probably fairly ‘standard’. So it’s not too much of a stretch to think that there are plenty of other welsh people in a similar position, with a tv box that gets them free rugby (twice as much as previously). Yet you talk about ‘lack of expisure’. How?

I am not worried about what I want, why can't you see this ? I am all rugby'd up thanks, and if I really wanted to watch the regions that badly, then I would just pay for the channel.

I am looking at the bigger picture, you really should not underestimate the amount of people who would hunker down on a Friday night with a few beers in the comfort of their living room to watch the game. They would then go and watch their local side on a Saturday, or just watch the game on tele ect..

At least the pro game in Wales was gaining momentum, people were seeing the players, people were talking about the games, the league, the refs, to say these people bring nothing to the league is a weak argument. TV companies take into account how many of these people are watching before they make their offer to showcase the league, in Wales, most of these people will be lost to the Pro14, no matter how many times you tell me about freesports, and as live games, to deny this is just burying your head in the sand.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 4:45 pm

BamBam wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:

Tumbleweed

Oh dear Lordy

Digital TV literally is the same thing as Freeview! I do enjoy all your blustering proclamations that turn out to be utter bollox

One of the TVs in my house has no box connected to it, its just plugged into the aerial socket in the wall - On that TV I get access to all Freeview channels: BBC3, ITV2 /3 / 4, E4, FreeSports and many more

Not ALL of Wales has access to ALL the channels on freeview. But as you do not live here you are just living on what you know, which is very little.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 4:46 pm

So now it is that folk would hunker down on a Friday night to get something for free, but they won't do the same on a Saturday night.

Or a Sunday afternoon.

Rightio. And we're the ones living in a bubble whilst Dowellais speaks for the nation.

Oh.
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 4:46 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
Not ALL of Wales has access to ALL the channels on freeview. But as you do not live here you are just living on what you know, which is very little.

Which parts of Wales don't have access to Freesports on Freeview?
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 4:47 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
BamBam wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:

Tumbleweed

Oh dear Lordy

Except all freesports is available on ALL Freeview boxes

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 4:49 pm

marty2086 wrote:
Except all freesports is available on ALL Freeview boxes

No, it's not. Dowellais is correct to point out that not all of Wales can access Freesports.
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 4:52 pm

PhilBB wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:

Which parts of Wales don't have access to Freesports on Freeview?

Everywhere has Freeview, but not everywhere has all the channels. West Wales and around the cities have a lot more channels than around the valleys and mid Wales.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum