Music Section Morning Tea Society

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx on Fri 31 Aug 2018, 7:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Happy New Year 2019 everyone!


Last edited by JuliusHMarx on Fri 18 Jan 2019, 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 17883
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down


Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 8:29 am

Morning.

I don't know what ass tastes like (and not sure how rick knows) but I'm surprised to hear it tastes like mint-heavy chilli sauce.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 17883
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rick_dagless on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 8:33 am

Every day is a school day, Jules, we do the research so you don't have to.

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 10391
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by ShahenshahG on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 9:11 am

Sean will probably get an erection after that admission Rick the Lick once he gets back from Japan. Morning Juniper Jules

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15581
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 33
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 9:12 am

Much appreciated rick. You should present some of this research in the form of a quiz one day.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 17883
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 9:14 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Sean will probably get an erection after that admission Rick the Lick once he gets back from Japan. Morning Juniper Jules

Morning Shah. How are the wives and families? Sean is in Japan?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 17883
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by ShahenshahG on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 9:23 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Sean will probably get an erection after that admission Rick the Lick once he gets back from Japan. Morning Juniper Jules

Morning Shah. How are the wives and families? Sean is in Japan?

The wives and children are well although they are beginning to stretch my purse a bit. The price of cabbage has doubled in the last year

It might not have been him but did he not say he would be heading out to Japan in the new year? Something about a trip with mates which I read as him working as a prostitute to get enough money together for Geisha training.




ShahenshahG

Posts : 15581
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 33
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rick_dagless on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 9:33 am

The first one is a local question so if you get it without research, fair play!

1 The statues of which kind of animal can be found in Roberts park and who are generally responsible for providing wool for Titus Salts Mills?
2 Who wrote the Mr Men Books?
3 Which outdoor sport is played on the largest Pitch?
4 Which Singer and Musician is an anagram of "CREEP BRINGS TUNES"
5 Carol Danvers is the alter ego of Which super hero, who has a film coming out this year?
6 By number of films made which country has the largest film industry?
7 Which fruit contains the most calories?
8 If a UFO is an Unidentified Flying Object, what is a USO?
9 What is the common name for the liquid secreted by your lacrimal glands?
10 How many countries begin with the letter "D"

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 10391
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 9:38 am

1. Woolly mammoth
3. Polo
6. India

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 48725
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : On the plains

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 9:40 am

4. Bruce Springsteen

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 48725
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : On the plains

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by ShahenshahG on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 9:49 am

2. Roger Hargreaves
5. Ms marvel
7. Coconut
9. Tears
10. 6

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15581
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 33
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 9:49 am

1. Dalai Llama
2. Roger Hargreaves
5. Captain Marvel
6. China
7. Banana
8. Unidentified Submarine Object
9. Tears
10. Several

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 17883
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by ShahenshahG on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 9:50 am

USO is unidentified submerged object?

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15581
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 33
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 9:53 am

Maybe stationary?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 48725
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : On the plains

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 9:55 am

Pal Joey wrote:Maybe stationary?

Like a weird looking paper clip?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 17883
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rick_dagless on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 9:55 am

1 The statues of which kind of animal can be found in Roberts park and who are generally responsible for providing wool for Titus Salts Mills? Alpaca
2 Who wrote the Mr Men Books? - Roger Hargreaves Shah
3 Which outdoor sport is played on the largest Pitch? - Polo Shah
4 Which Singer and Musician is an anagram of "CREEP BRINGS TUNES" - Bruce Springsteen - PJ
5 Carol Danvers is the alter ego of Which super hero, who has a film coming out this year? - Ms Marvel Shah
6 By number of films made which country has the largest film industry? - India Shah
7 Which fruit contains the most calories? - Avocado
8 If a UFO is an Unidentified Flying Object, what is a USO? - unidentified submerged object Shah
9 What is the common name for the liquid secreted by your lacrimal glands? - Tears Shah
10 How many countries begin with the letter "D" 5 - Denmark, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djuibuti, Dominica, Dominican Republic.


Last edited by rick_dagless on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 10391
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by ShahenshahG on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 10:02 am

Alas poor Pal Joey, I knew him well.

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15581
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 33
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by ShahenshahG on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 10:03 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:Maybe stationary?

Like a weird looking paper clip?

Like Tophat

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15581
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 33
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rick_dagless on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 10:08 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:Maybe stationary?

Like a weird looking paper clip?

Like Tophat

I had him down more as Blu-Tack

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 10391
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 10:15 am

7. Peanut

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 17883
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by ShahenshahG on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 10:21 am

rick_dagless wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:Maybe stationary?

Like a weird looking paper clip?

Like Tophat


I had him down more as Blu-Tack

Can't be. Blu tak has two properties. One it sticks light stuff to something else and two you can never use it twice because some f*cker has decided to stick silly pictures all over your office. If Toppy was Blu tak even Sean's bumhole would get covered in a4 paper


Last edited by ShahenshahG on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Did a Sean quote)

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15581
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 33
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rick_dagless on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 10:24 am

Answers now added.

I have another for later if I get time.

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 10391
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 10:28 am

For some reason, Democratic Republic of Congo is officially listed under C.
This could cause a row (pronounced 'row', not 'row') at the pub later.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 17883
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rick_dagless on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 10:30 am

Valid point, it is quite an informal quiz, so I will probably allow both if people call it out.

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 10391
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 10:30 am

I'll credit all of my future quiz answers to Shah.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 48725
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : On the plains

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 10:32 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:For some reason, Democratic Republic of Congo is officially listed under C.
This could cause a row (pronounced 'row', not 'row') at the pub later.

Probably because it's not really democratic... perhaps? What about DPRK?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 48725
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : On the plains

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 10:33 am

I'm looking forward to the new film 'Ms Marvel'.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 17883
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by ShahenshahG on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 10:34 am

And Deutschland

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15581
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 33
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 10:34 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:Maybe stationary?

Like a weird looking paper clip?

Or a rock of some description?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 48725
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : On the plains

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by ShahenshahG on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 10:38 am

Pal Joey wrote:I'll credit all of my future quiz answers to Shah.

Much obliged TLD

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15581
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 33
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rick_dagless on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 10:40 am

Might change the wording to "In English" I am going to discount DPRK as everyone outside of the country knows it as NK.

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 10391
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 10:41 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:I'll credit all of my future quiz answers to Shah.

Much obliged TLD
You're welcome my friend.

I saw a news bite of couple of weeks back. A suspicious person was arrested at Luton Airport. I'm glad they caught the decoy. Nice work!

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-46701385

How are the plans coming along?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 48725
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : On the plains

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by ShahenshahG on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 10:57 am

Pal Joey wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:I'll credit all of my future quiz answers to Shah.

Much obliged TLD
You're welcome my friend.

I saw a news bite of couple of weeks back. A suspicious person was arrested at Luton Airport. I'm glad they caught the decoy. Nice work!

How are the plans coming along?

That's what you get when you let your wife learn to read, ahahahahahahhaha. You get made a patsy. However this did backfire a bit. I took her in out of the goodness of my heart (read, the prospect of being serviced by desperately destitute widow punani) but was fooled by her gorgeous eyes as the burqa hid the fact that she is buck toothed so useless for blowjobbery. The rest of her is mighty fine but I have to replace the hardwood flooring every time I do her in the wheelbarrow position. So caveat emptor if you go down this route TLD.

No plans my friend. I have lit the metaphorical fuse and will sit back and watch as racists pull kids out of islamic religious studies and thus rendered ignorant of our faith and therefore more susceptible to radicalisation. Now I'll retire from the business of Jihad now that I'm getting paid better as well. Risk averse sex filled life. Can't knock it

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15581
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 33
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 12:31 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:I'll credit all of my future quiz answers to Shah.

Much obliged TLD
You're welcome my friend.

I saw a news bite of couple of weeks back. A suspicious person was arrested at Luton Airport. I'm glad they caught the decoy. Nice work!

How are the plans coming along?

That's what you get when you let your wife learn to read, ahahahahahahhaha. You get made a patsy. However this did backfire a bit. I took her in out of the goodness of my heart (read, the prospect of being serviced by desperately destitute widow punani) but was fooled by her gorgeous eyes as the burqa hid the fact that she is buck toothed so useless for blowjobbery. The rest of her is mighty fine but I have to replace the hardwood flooring every time I do her in the wheelbarrow position. So caveat emptor if you go down this route TLD.  

No plans my friend. I have lit the metaphorical fuse and will sit back and watch as racists pull kids out of islamic religious studies and thus rendered ignorant of our faith and therefore more susceptible to radicalisation. Now I'll retire from the business of Jihad now that I'm getting paid better as well. Risk averse sex filled life. Can't knock it

Have you tried visualising Nancy Pelosi's lips... as she's standing next to Chuck Schumer explaining the outcome of their meeting with Trump?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 48725
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : On the plains

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by ShahenshahG on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 2:10 pm

Pal Joey wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:I'll credit all of my future quiz answers to Shah.

Much obliged TLD
You're welcome my friend.

I saw a news bite of couple of weeks back. A suspicious person was arrested at Luton Airport. I'm glad they caught the decoy. Nice work!

How are the plans coming along?

That's what you get when you let your wife learn to read, ahahahahahahhaha. You get made a patsy. However this did backfire a bit. I took her in out of the goodness of my heart (read, the prospect of being serviced by desperately destitute widow punani) but was fooled by her gorgeous eyes as the burqa hid the fact that she is buck toothed so useless for blowjobbery. The rest of her is mighty fine but I have to replace the hardwood flooring every time I do her in the wheelbarrow position. So caveat emptor if you go down this route TLD.  

No plans my friend. I have lit the metaphorical fuse and will sit back and watch as racists pull kids out of islamic religious studies and thus rendered ignorant of our faith and therefore more susceptible to radicalisation. Now I'll retire from the business of Jihad now that I'm getting paid better as well. Risk averse sex filled life. Can't knock it

Have you tried visualising Nancy Pelosi's lips... as she's standing next to Chuck Schumer explaining the outcome of their meeting with Trump?

I don't want it ending up like an empty tube of toothpaste.

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15581
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 33
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rick_dagless on Fri 11 Jan 2019, 6:43 am

Morning, you crazy cats.

Fist.

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 10391
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx on Fri 11 Jan 2019, 8:30 am

Morning, you diamond dogs.

Sicond.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 17883
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted on Fri 11 Jan 2019, 8:31 am

Morning.  Tird, looks like a day for no f*cking about judging by the fist post.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 10930
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : In bed with Ada

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rick_dagless on Fri 11 Jan 2019, 8:40 am

Friday feeling, Galts, will even bang another quiz in later.

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 10391
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rick_dagless on Fri 11 Jan 2019, 12:33 pm

Beef & vegetable soup, small portion of chips. 7/10

Glad to be back on the soup train.

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 10391
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight on Fri 11 Jan 2019, 1:23 pm

That review brings on the warm glow of nostalgia, Rick.

I see Duty has convinced himself that there will be a no-deal Brexit.  If it doesn't happen it's going to be a massive waste of that big w*nk he's been having since the referendum.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Posts : 6103
Join date : 2011-01-26
Location : Right here waiting for you

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rick_dagless on Fri 11 Jan 2019, 1:51 pm

It felt good to get a soup review in.

Duty has gone too far over to the dark side to see any kind of sensible options, going forward he may be able to use his own tears as w**k lube though.

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 10391
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey on Mon 14 Jan 2019, 8:06 am

Lazy fist.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 48725
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : On the plains

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted on Mon 14 Jan 2019, 8:28 am

Jubilant sicond.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 10930
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : In bed with Ada

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rick_dagless on Mon 14 Jan 2019, 8:37 am

Fird.

Morning.

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 10391
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey on Mon 14 Jan 2019, 8:52 am

Morning. 'Owz wick-end? T'is already moonday heiferning here.


Last edited by Pal Joey on Mon 14 Jan 2019, 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 48725
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : On the plains

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rick_dagless on Mon 14 Jan 2019, 8:55 am

'twas good, few beers, nice send off for a long standing local landlord, and then chilled yesterday.

You?

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 10391
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey on Mon 14 Jan 2019, 8:57 am

Pretty calm. Some guests left Saturday morning... chilled out a bit too. Watched too much cricket. It's the best form of procrastination I believe.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 48725
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : On the plains

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted on Mon 14 Jan 2019, 10:32 am

I saw video footage of Julius speaking in his capacity as a producer on the weekend. He had one of his #metoos with him.
He was very handsome and erudite, if I was g*y or drunk or a lady I definitely would.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 10930
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : In bed with Ada

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx on Mon 14 Jan 2019, 10:37 am

Cheers Galted, I'm flattered.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 17883
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey on Mon 14 Jan 2019, 11:03 am

He's Alfred Hitchcock and Otto Preminger rolled into one. His chilling tale Neighbour of Zero will have you crapping at your roulette table... and surely leave you frustratingly empty handed as you look both ways before crossing the street on your way back home to your best friend's wife's place.
The World End Enquirer

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 48725
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : On the plains

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum