The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fury v Wilder

+24
Herman Jaeger
catchweight
Mochyn du
Duty281
kingraf
Good Golly I'm Olly
The Beast
Happytravelling
horizontalhero
milkyboy
DuransHorse
eirebilly
compelling and rich
Marky
No name Bertie
rapidringsroad
Haito
superflyweight
melv500
TRUSSMAN66
Mr Bounce
Nathaniel Jacobs
Derbymanc
Seanusarrilius
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fury v Wilder Empty Fury v Wilder

Post by Seanusarrilius Thu 04 Oct 2018, 7:02 pm

Firstly, I didn't think this would happen. Not at all. Even when Warren announced it.

Looks like it might, so let's talk.

Can Fury win? With two fights in 3 years, the weight, the lack of a real trainer -- it is all against him.

I will say this. Prime Fury can outbox Wilder. But I rewatched Fury's last effort and that version of him cannot win.

Where will his skillset be by December?

Who wins?

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Fury v Wilder Empty Re: Fury v Wilder

Post by Derbymanc Thu 04 Oct 2018, 7:34 pm

I won't be convinced that this one is happening until the bell goes to start the 1st round.

Think Fury could be on a hiding to nothing based on his last 2 performances BUT he has a habit of lifting (or dropping) his skill level to match his opponent. I'd like to see him beat Wilder and then face AJ in a big British showdown next year. but who knows.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Jacobs Thu 04 Oct 2018, 7:53 pm

Wilder took the Fury fight in the belief that the true heavyweight champion was finished. After witnessing Wilder during these press conferences it seems like they may be regretting taking this fight. Fury will win easily. There's a reason why Fury is the King

Nathaniel Jacobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Thu 04 Oct 2018, 9:16 pm

Wilder has one thing going for him and that is his power. His footwork is all over the place and he does appear to have a bit of a "hit and hope" fight plan. Fury knows this and is no mug, whatever you think of him. Fury was able to bamboozle Wlad because he's unpredictable and had a specific plan, plus it helps being a 6ft 9 lump, so draping yourself over your opponent whenever they get close drains their strength, before retreating out of range again.

However, Fury now is NOT the Fury of the Wlad fight. Based on what we've seen since his comeback, Fury's WAY behind where he was. Will he regain enough to do to Wilder what happened back in 2015? I doubt it. These two are about as far from "conventional" as you can get. One thing's for certain - the build-up will be great fun!

Here's how I see it panning out: I don't believe that Fury has the power to drop and stop Wilder. He does, however, have the boxing ability to frustrate and tie up his lanky opponent and use his weight as an additional weapon. Despite a 5th round knockdown against Ortiz, Deontay was starting to struggle in my eyes and was seconds away from being stopped against the big Cuban in the 7th - only a massive shot turned the fight in the 10th. Fury's plan (in my eyes) will be to wear out Wilder as much as possible using the jab and his weight once Wilder gets in close. However, I fear that this will work only so far. I am almost certainly expecting that Fury will be miles ahead by about the 9th round, and his suspect chin will get tagged by a looping wild right from a bloodied, bruised and up-against-it Wilder. Once that happens, it will be goodnight.*

*NB as I have predicted this, it'll be a 2nd round KO for Fury just to spite what I claim to know Laugh

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Thu 04 Oct 2018, 9:29 pm

Nice summary Bounce. I worry that Fury can't avoid taking big right for 12 rounds. He seemed so slow in last two fights, and if he does the endless feinting he did versus Vlad, he will caight as his footwork isn't back up to speed. An ugly fight is his best chance. Wilder will have no inside game at all. Fury will be heavier and weigh on him. Make it scrappy, frustrate, exhaust. That's his best chance of pts or late KO.

Not sure this will actually happen though. Camp injury wouldn't surprise me.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 05 Oct 2018, 10:34 am

If Wlad only threw 14 punches a round at me...Chances are I'd look good..

Fury is as untested as Wilder...We know if a Cruiserweight lands properly he will go so he won't take Wilder's shot..

People read too much into Wlad v Fury....They both looked awful..

Wilder ko3

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by melv500 Fri 05 Oct 2018, 10:37 am

Styles make fights and I believe Wlads style was made for Fury as he is very conventional, takes little risks and does everything behind a jab. Furys style and size made it very difficult for Wlad. Throw in that Wlad was old and it was a close boring fight then I don't think it has too much relevance to this fight. Also Fury dines out on this fight and in my opinion is vastly overrated due to it, but lets see...

Even if Fury was at his peak I think Wilder KO's him mid rounds every time. He is unconventional and will be hard for Fury to read. Wilder undisputedly has big power so when he lands which I think is inevitable it will be over quite quickly.

But as Derby and Sean say I am not getting excited until the 1st bell rings

melv500

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 05 Oct 2018, 11:41 am

Truss is right.  I've read and heard people (Steve bloody Bunce being one of them) talking like Fury is the second coming of Ali on the basis of the Wlad fight.  

Wlad was scared to let any punches go that night which is saying something given his limited arsenal (Fury had clearly done a great job getting into his head) and that combined with the fact that Fury is an awkward big bugger and couldn't be easily leaned on was the reason he lost.  Fury wasn't special at all that night.  He was just better than a sh1te Wlad.  

The Wlad that showed aggression and heart against Joshua beats Fury easily.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Haito Fri 05 Oct 2018, 10:47 pm

Tyson could be knocked out at any point in this fight. Wilder's ability can be questioned but his power cant.

Fury is not a puncher so will have to rely on his boxing nous, movement & weight advantage to win this fight. His fitness is the key. If hes tired down the stretch then I fully expect Wilder to catch up with him & land the big one. If he can hold it together and be disciplined, he could outbox Wilder pretty handily over 12.
Haito
Haito

Back to top Go down

Post by rapidringsroad Sat 24 Nov 2018, 10:34 pm

Well next weekend the two top contenders compete for the Heavy weight crown and up to now there has been no recent discussion on what any one thinks the outcome will be. Maybe nobody takes these two seriously but they are rated highly whether they deserve it or not and stand to make a shed load of money irrespective of their performance. I can't see Fury being able to keep Wilder away for twelve rounds and once Wilder connects it will be all over. Wilder looks amateurish but he does punch with intent and I think he will stop Fury who has looked pretty awful in his two comeback fights. How do the rest of you see the fight going?

rapidringsroad

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Jacobs Sun 25 Nov 2018, 11:21 am

Fury will win. Wilder is just a wild windmill thrower. Fury has superior hand speed and foot speed. Fury by UD. Easy money for the heavyweight king

Nathaniel Jacobs

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 25 Nov 2018, 4:41 pm

Fury is undercooked...I imagine he would have lost to Wlad if Wlad had let his hands go....Not beaten anyone else decent..

Wlad was spooked...Wilder is unbeaten and has seen two awful Fury performances..Must think it is still thanksgiving.

Wilder isn't gunshy and Fury isn't a huge puncher.

Intrigued if Wilder was facing the Fury that beat Wlad.

But this one is a rusty guy that has fought 2 stiffs.

Wilder ko3..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by No name Bertie Sun 25 Nov 2018, 9:19 pm

If Wilder has the power to knock Fury out in three rounds, then he has the power to knock him out in the first round.   It depends on Wilders accuracy at the beginning and how rusty Fury is.  I sort of feel disappointed in this match - up because there is no evidence Fury is ready for this type of challenge given his last two performances.   I suppose for Fury it is all about the money + not being motivated to work his way back towards the top.  

Whatever happens, I can't see Fury's stamina lasting 12 rounds - he just hasn't put in the competitive rounds and has been overweight for a long time.  So if Fury does start sprightly and really well - I just don't see that energy lasting beyond 6 to 8 rounds, at which point (if he has lasted this long) he will become vulnerable to receiving big punches from Wilder.  I suppose for Wilder he could try and come out fast and try to knock out Fury in the first round.  If that doesn't work and Fury looks in good condition - then to bide his time until Fury tires in the 6th to 8th round (which he surely will do).

If Wilder knocks Fury out early then there is going to be enormous external pressure to get the Wilder - Joshua fight on as soon as possible.  It seems to me the Wilder camp are very keen to get that fight but Joshua's camp less keen.  I still think Joshua needs to improve his defence and head movement but he is probably not too far away from being ready for that fight.
No name Bertie
No name Bertie

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 26 Nov 2018, 10:00 am

Draw. Both men walk away laughing, much richer, both still undefeated and with more money to make from a summer rematch in the UK, while Joshua has to make to with the winner of Whyte/Chisora.

If you support my thought process, it's a 25/1 shot...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Mon 26 Nov 2018, 10:26 am

agree with others that people read far too much into the wlad fight, i'll judge fury on the whole of his career and that someone is not the heavyweight version of willie pep, like some idiots like bunce would claim

throughout what ive seen fury has always been there to be hit to anyone willing to throw. i can see him frustrating wilder early on but i cant see him avoiding him for the whole fight.

Wilder KO 6

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Mon 26 Nov 2018, 3:30 pm

I honestly feel that it is too soon for Fury to take this fight on. A prime Fury would have frustrated Wilder but I believe that with age, form, fitness that Wilder will KO Fury by round 5.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 26 Nov 2018, 8:41 pm

Marky wrote:Draw. Both men walk away laughing, much richer, both still undefeated and with more money to make from a summer rematch in the UK, while Joshua has to make to with the winner of Whyte/Chisora.

If it goes 12 it will be a stinker.....Like Wlad v Fury..

If its a draw........Who would want to watch it again ??

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by melv500 Tue 27 Nov 2018, 1:09 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Marky wrote:Draw. Both men walk away laughing, much richer, both still undefeated and with more money to make from a summer rematch in the UK, while Joshua has to make to with the winner of Whyte/Chisora.

If it goes 12 it will be a stinker.....Like Wlad v Fury..

If its a draw........Who would want to watch it again ??

Sadly all the Fury nut huggers. They all think the Wlad fight was a masterclass.

melv500

Back to top Go down

Post by DuransHorse Wed 28 Nov 2018, 1:49 pm

I'd feel more confident if Fury wasn't with an unproven new trainer in Ben Davison. He's 25 years of age with no real names other than working with Billy Joe. I know they have Hatton and Roach in the corner and Davison seems a nice guy but it's not like we've seen anything yet that suggests Fury has recaptured his form. Wilders feet are all wrong, against Ortiz he was constantly out of range and falling in after throwing the right. With Fury it will be tougher to find that range but it seems to likely that at some point he will.

DuransHorse

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Wed 28 Nov 2018, 10:44 pm

With their latest Press Conference, Fury has got into Wilder's head and has made him angry. If Wilder gets crazy in the ring and tries to take Fury's head off, it could be very entertaining. I just can't see Fury holding off Wilder for 12 rounds. Conditioning is the key here, and Fury's massive weight loss in a year plus his lack of recent (and decent) fights will see Wilder catching up with him in 9.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by DuransHorse Wed 28 Nov 2018, 11:32 pm

I agree Mr B and if i had to put money down I'd go the same way.

However, part of me wonders if this is when wilders bubble burts. Is he a brutish slugger abouts to be taught a boxing lesson? He does windmill and other than an old Ortiz, who scorecards aside i think he was losing to, he's fought people there to be caught. He probably will KO Tyson but it potentially could be a one sided 12 round shut out. Written of fury a few times then realised he can be quite disciplined and shut guys out.

DuransHorse

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Thu 29 Nov 2018, 10:49 am

Fury looks in good shape (a relative thing with him obviously). For all the fury baiting much of which is fair, as he’s arguably only fought 2 live opponents and truss will remind us chisora is a serial loser... people seem to overlook that wilder’s record is stiff central as well. He might have lost to Ortiz had the poor guy not Just had his hip replacement. Guys who largely rely on their punch generally come a cropper some day, when they find someone they can’t hit, someone who just won’t go down or someone who gets to them first. Most likely to win fury Will have to be in the can’t hit category.

Fury brings height weight and awkwardness, good movement for a big guy and much better boxing ability than most want to credit it him with... if he can recapture his form he is very capable of making wilder look a mug. You can say Klitschko was a fluke and Chisora a gatekeeper, no one else fluked a win against gun shy klitschko and no-one outclassed and demoralised chisora like fury.

I’m not blowing smoke up fury, he’s no legend, but fit and motivated he’s not the chump some like to paint him. Can he turn back the clock? He’s only 30, has never been beaten up... although he’s abused his body in every other way possible. It could be just good talk to earn a few bucks but i think Fury looks up for this and will be more on his game than many think... but no hiding from the fact that a year in weight watchers and a two-stiff warm up tour is not ideal preparation to face wilder.

All of that said, I do think wilder might be all wrong for him. It’s not just the power it’s the speed, comparable size and awkwardness. For all he’s wild he delivers those punches at pace and I don’t know if fury can stay clear for 12 rounds.

So that’s me with splinters in my arris as usual.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by horizontalhero Sat 01 Dec 2018, 9:40 am

In any fight that's hard to pick a winnner, I always go for the better boxer. Fury to put a Calzaghe-Lacy type beating on Wilder, and stop him somewhere on around the 10th.

horizontalhero

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 01 Dec 2018, 11:37 am

Throwing 17 punches a round ??

Give me a break.. Couldn't put a Calzaghe beating on the last two fat stiffs..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Happytravelling Sat 01 Dec 2018, 11:38 am

Never been a huge fan of either boxer. But both grew on me. Fury with his clear but unexpected win over Wlad and Wilder with his general improvements.

Got to agree with most comments. If Fury is anything like the shape and form he was when beating Wlad, he'll win. But the lack of and quality of fights since return gives no confidence of that.

Wilder will get beaten either by Fury or AJ, he's still not great but if Fury gases in the later rounds it could be his.

I'm going to go out on a limb and give Fury the benefit of the doubt, that he's got himself into enough shape to beat Wilder with movement as range, as he did with Wlad, on points. But the later rounds will be uncomfortable for him, as he starts to gas.

Happytravelling

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sat 01 Dec 2018, 11:46 am

Mr Bounce wrote:With their latest Press Conference, Fury has got into Wilder's head and has made him angry. If Wilder gets crazy in the ring and tries to take Fury's head off, it could be very entertaining. I just can't see Fury holding off Wilder for 12 rounds. Conditioning is the key here, and Fury's massive weight loss in a year plus his lack of recent (and decent) fights will see Wilder catching up with him in 9.

Whilst I haven't seen the press conferences (bored of them) I agree with your comments on conditioning. It would be a stunning comeback and I wish Fury well but whilst I suspect he will create problems early I also see him running out of steam after half way and being stopped 7-9.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 01 Dec 2018, 12:20 pm

Happytravelling wrote:Never been a huge fan of either boxer. But both grew on me. Fury with his clear but unexpected win over Wlad and Wilder with his general improvements.

Got to agree with most comments. If Fury is anything like the shape and form he was when beating Wlad, he'll win. But the lack of and quality of fights since return gives no confidence of that.

Wilder will get beaten either by Fury or AJ, he's still not great but if Fury gases in the later rounds it could be his.

I'm going to go out on a limb and give Fury the benefit of the doubt, that he's got himself into enough shape to beat Wilder with movement as range, as he did with Wlad, on points. But the later rounds will be uncomfortable for him, as he starts to gas.

Fury beat a guy too scared to throw a punch in Wlad.

They were both crap that night.

Wilder won't be intimidated after the last two Fury fights.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by No name Bertie Sat 01 Dec 2018, 3:52 pm

Fury has hardly lost any weight since his last fight, weighing in at around 18 stone 5 lb.  That is close to a stone heavier than when he fought Wladimir.   Deontay is right on the money at around 15 stone 3 lb coming in slightly lighter than when he fought Ortiz.  For such a big guy Deontay is carrying no excess flab.  I expect Deontay to be fast and to last whilst Fury will be slow and get slower.  Fury does have an awkward style that often makes him difficult to hit- but he has only lost a pound and a half in weight to when he fought back in mid August.
No name Bertie
No name Bertie

Back to top Go down

Post by No name Bertie Sat 01 Dec 2018, 7:27 pm

An interview with John Fury, Tyson Fury's Dad - John says he wouldn't have gone about it the way Tyson's gone about it.   He says he is not match / fight fit - that he needed another three fights before being ready.  But he won't right off Tyson's chances.   Says Tyson is probably at about 50% of the person he was when facing Wladimir Klitschko, but thinks that could be enough to beat Deontay.   But he recognises that Deontay is a tremendous puncher and that if Fury gets caught there could be problems.  

Towards the end of that interview - he becomes a bit bitter that Tyson ignored his advice.  He is saying in a round about way that Deontay gets to fight Tyson when Tyson is not ready - and can build a name for himself out of his son.  He is saying Deontay can't sell tickets - Tyson could have made more money fighting British boxers in Britain.  But if Deontay beats his son - then he will be able to sell more tickets & Eddie Hearn will have to offer him more of a percentage when Deontay's people negotiate a fight with Joshua.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohx2JbQ77JQ
No name Bertie
No name Bertie

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 01 Dec 2018, 8:36 pm

Fury's Dad comparing him to Ali again.....Losing to a slob like McDermott and being flattened off a passed it Cruiser....

Easy to see the comparison..

Come on Wilder put him face down..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Sat 01 Dec 2018, 9:11 pm

To be fair beefster, Ali did scrape by a controversial decision over pumped up light heavy Doug Jones and get dumped on his arse by cruiserweight Henry Cooper... maybe that’s where the comparison comes from.

Not much comparison on any other grounds.

Freddy roach reckoning fury’s hitting hard and contemplating going for the ko!!!

Now that would be funny.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 01 Dec 2018, 9:31 pm

Ali was around 205 against Cooper....Probably could of made Cruiser if pushed....

but I will give you that.....

Hope your Wife and my kids are doing well...... thumbsup

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 01 Dec 2018, 9:38 pm

By the way unless anyone can give me definitive proof Gene Tunney isn't living on a desert island surrounded by pom pom girls at the ripe old age of 121...

I'm not buying this Fury linear champion crap..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Happytravelling Sat 01 Dec 2018, 9:49 pm

Truss, have a lie down. Ali was a modern heavy. Only early in his career was he below 16st. It's only because when he broke onto the scene Liston was so big everybody thinks Ali was small.

Cooper wasn't even a cruiser. He was a SMW. Without excuses, I think I remember cooper claiming he was really naturally 12.5st at the time of the clay fight, kept his robe on (clear in the footage) and stuffed weights in his pockets at the weight in so clay didn't know he had such an advantage.

As for Fury, saying Wlad was scared to throw a punch doesn't detract from the fact Wlad was the odds on favourite and clear best in the world at the time.

As I said, I'm not a fan of either fighters tonight but that was a good performance by Fury.

The fact an Olympic bronze medalist, Wilder, took so long for any meaningful fights and has fought poor opposition, Ortiz aside, in his 40+ fights talks volumes.

I like fighters who over achieve and he is one and one who has learnt. But, he's still slightly better than average in a poor division. Povetkin would have beaten him.

I'm still being brave and predicting a tough, Fury points win. But, I'm openly admitting that's brave and Wilder could get to him in the later rounds.

Being HW boxing, anything can happen.

Happytravelling

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Sat 01 Dec 2018, 10:01 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Ali was around 205 against Cooper....Probably could of made Cruiser if pushed....

but I will give you that.....

Hope your Wife and my kids are doing well...... thumbsup

The wife’s fine but the kids are ugly and stupid.

Hope all is good with the red baroness and team trussy

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Happytravelling Sat 01 Dec 2018, 10:02 pm

P.s clay was 207 lb their first fight, cooper 20lb lighter, officially. Ali would have been heavier the second fight.

Happytravelling

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 02 Dec 2018, 5:30 am

Round nine was incredible

Really tight going into the final two
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Jacobs Sun 02 Dec 2018, 5:39 am

Fury down in thr 12th somehow got up. He should win easily as wilder only won the 9th and 12th

Nathaniel Jacobs

Back to top Go down

Post by No name Bertie Sun 02 Dec 2018, 5:41 am

There has to be a Tyson vs Wilder II

I didn't think Tyson had a chance - given his time out and the two mediocre warm-ups he had. But he lasted 12 rounds despite being knocked down twice.
No name Bertie
No name Bertie

Back to top Go down

Post by No name Bertie Sun 02 Dec 2018, 5:43 am

I think it was tiredness that caused Tyson to get tagged. He should be much better the next time round - assuming he doesn't overeat over Christmas.
No name Bertie
No name Bertie

Back to top Go down

Post by No name Bertie Sun 02 Dec 2018, 5:45 am

It's a draw! So there should be a Tyson vs Wilder II.
No name Bertie
No name Bertie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Jacobs Sun 02 Dec 2018, 5:45 am

Fury got robbed split draw. Ridiculous

Nathaniel Jacobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 02 Dec 2018, 5:46 am

Boxing is so rigged man
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Jacobs Sun 02 Dec 2018, 5:47 am

Whereas that bum Joshua hiding? Hiding inside Hearn's underwear? That bum will keep fighting nobodies like Whyte as he's got no balls. Fury showed what's a real champion

Nathaniel Jacobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Happytravelling Sun 02 Dec 2018, 5:50 am

Marky, you were right.

Fury won that pretty clearly and even the American commentators thought the same.

If Fury stopped the show boating he would have knocked him out.

Truss, how you feeling? Fury as unprofessional and ridiculous as he was, he dominated wilder. He looked like he was on coke.

Still looking mentally unstable.

Happytravelling

Back to top Go down

Post by No name Bertie Sun 02 Dec 2018, 5:53 am

You have to hand it to Tyson Fury - I thought he was crazy to take this fight given his situation. Hopefully Tyson can knuckle down and get properly fight fit.
No name Bertie
No name Bertie

Back to top Go down

Post by Happytravelling Sun 02 Dec 2018, 5:59 am

Bertie, he looked crazy tonight. Looked like he was still on coke.

But credit to him. After losing so much weight and s long lay off, he still looked energetic over the 12.

If he'd quit the show boating and nonsense he'd have had wilder out of there. He could have jabbed Wilders head off all night.

Happytravelling

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 02 Dec 2018, 7:09 am

Fair play to Fury didn't know he had that performance in him..

Wasn't a robbery though...The first two rounds I gave to Wilder as nothing much happened and he was bringing the fight and you could have given him at least one more before you add in the 10-8s..

Did Fury deserve to win though...Yes..

Do they both beat Josh....Certainly have a case..

To the guy that called draw...Good shout......Certainly wasn't a stinker.

Be happy to watch it again.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sun 02 Dec 2018, 7:10 am

Good Golly I'm Olly wrote:Round nine was incredible

Really tight going into the final two

Two rounds later, one of which was a 10-8 Wilder round...

Good Golly I'm Olly wrote:Boxing is so rigged man

kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sun 02 Dec 2018, 7:14 am

I scored it 113-113, but with the caveat that Fury rounds were quite clear, anda few of the Wilder rounds I scored for him because I assumed that he'd get them being the A-side. Easy to forget that with the two knockdowns, the widest you could give Fury is 116-110. Good fight. Credit to Fury, dude nearly feinted his way to another world championship. Don't know how he got up in that final round. He looked gone for all money.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next