The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

+19
TexasWedge
Be_the_ball
super_realist
Diggers
superflyweight
dynamark
JAS
I'm never wrong
NedB-H
pedro
navyblueshorts
Davie
kwinigolfer
westisbest
Roller_Coaster
raycastleunited
wiretapper
beninho
McLaren
23 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread - Page 18 Empty Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by Diggers Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Re Sterling, he’s got more PL assists than any English player in the last year, 3rd most of anyone. As well as a shedload of goals, what a poopie player he is!!
Could this be it for Jose, I certainly hope so.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by super_realist Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:26 am

McLaren wrote:
Diggers wrote:

Fair enough, I'll report it next time. Not sure on what planet (maybe a planet inhabited by middle class white golfers or maybe the Daily Mail readers club) it isn't perceived as outright bigotry, but I suppose we could say that's just about opinion.

Remember this is the board where pointing out that fuzzy and Sergio using fried chicken against Tiger is not ok results in most of the board holding a lasting grudge against you.

Of course Mac, you'd never say anything that people might have an issue with would you Mac? Laugh

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by beninho Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:07 am

10th in the league. 23 more points for likely safety.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller_Coaster Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:03 pm

beninho wrote:10th in the league. 23 more points for likely safety.

I love that attitude. My countdown to safety starts in August (QPR) and while 10th is 4 off a playoff spot, and November is late enough to think that how you've played is a decent indicator of how decent you are this season, I always look down the table and talk of "6 points behind the playoffs" is inevitably delayed until we've got 3 points to play for! (Although it seems to be we need 3 with 6 to play for to stay up more often than not.)

Got to love supporting the more unfashionable (ie Poopie!) teams, so much more interesting than the glory hunting, Europe bothering big clubs.

Roller_Coaster

Back to top Go down

Post by raycastleunited Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:50 pm

It always amazes me that people travel all the way to Rotherham on a cold wet tuesday night in November. Especially when the game is on tv. Worth it I guess if your team scores a 90th minute equaliser.

I only saw the 2nd half last night but I thought we looked quite decent. Although once Matt Smith came on we just started lumping it long.

I started counting how long the Rotherham keeper was holding the ball before releasing it. Typically 15-20 seconds, not once less than 10 seconds. What happened to the 6 seconds rule?

raycastleunited

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:23 am

190 Wycombe fans went to Accrington on a wet tuesday. Its bloody impressive. We have some links between us and qpr, we've got harriman, you 've got ingram and scowan, we gave eze hus break last season on.loan and I'm always worried you'll pinch ainsworth!

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:32 am

Apparently we had 50% of the total attendance away at Walsall. I’m not that big a fan of live football myself, enjoy a couple of games a year, though we are having a family trip to a Brighton match (local club, the girls are junior Seagulls) before Xmas which will be fun.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller_Coaster Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:43 pm

beninho wrote:190 Wycombe fans went to Accrington on a wet tuesday. Its bloody impressive. We have some links between us and qpr, we've got harriman, you 've got ingram and scowan, we gave eze hus break last season on.loan and I'm always worried you'll pinch ainsworth!

Missus has some Accrington fans in the family, they go everywhere. Grimsby away, midweek, in January. That's devotion*

*blind idiocy

I think Ainsworth'll be back at QPR at some point, loves the place too much not to. I kind of hope he doesn't, loved him as a "give it your all" player and wouldn't want him to tarnish his reputation. Not sure what it is in the club but you could put Ferguson, Shankley, Guardiola, Chapman, you name them, in there and none of them would be able to turn us into anything!

On Wycombe, lad I went to school with played for Wycombe in the 1990's, may even have been the most expensive non-league player at the time, (£100k I think).

Roller_Coaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Be_the_ball Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:54 pm

I used to work with a Plymouth Argyle fan, Everywhere is miles away for them!

Be_the_ball

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller_Coaster Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:41 pm

Be_the_ball wrote:I used to work with a Plymouth Argyle fan, Everywhere is miles away for them!

Including sanity

drumroll

Roller_Coaster

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:01 am

Come on roller I want names! We've barely spent over 100k ever, our record is 270k on Darren Currie, I player I loved!

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCoverman Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:25 am

I remember driving down to Somerset from Essex for a Yeovil v Colchester game on a Tuesday night one February. Persuaded to by my then 10 year old son who was on half term from primary school at the time. "Please Dad, I haven't got to get up for school tomorrow" he pleaded. 'You haven't' I thought later, as I crawled into bed at 3.30am not looking forward to being at my office desk at 8.00am the following morning! We did win 1-0 though!

BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Post by Be_the_ball Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:31 am

Haha Roller definitely!!

Be_the_ball

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:06 am

Mac, I see your pathetic and puerile attempt to court trouble for me from the MMA trogolodytes came to nothing.

https://www.606v2.com/t54881p150-connor-mcgregor#3742042

What a plum.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by raycastleunited Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:39 pm

beninho wrote:Come on roller I want names! We've barely spent over 100k ever, our record is 270k on Darren Currie, I player I loved!

Darren Currie - what a blast from the past! Used to play football with him occasionally. He wasn't even the best player in his team at school, but he went on to maximise his ability.

I remember being stunned when he had a good spell at Ipswich, including scoring against QPR (probably the pinnacle of his career). Fair play to him.

raycastleunited

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:34 am

DC: His Uncle Tony was a footballing genius.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:10 pm

I'm not as in to boxing as I used to be, but it seems Fury was robbed last night will also he could have been counted out in the 12th. Fury is such a good boxer, thougj doesn't have the same punching ability. Think he would give AJ a good fight, as would wilder and his immemse punching strength, though ge doesn't have the boxing skills.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:23 pm

Yep, Fury gives anyone a good fight. I’d still fancy AJ to beat either of last nights protagonists but certainly not nailed on. Heavyweight division has a few tasty fights to look forward to.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:25 am

Heavyweight division is too often obsessed with KOs and one punch wonders. Much as I don't like his persona, Fury is one of the few real boxers in that division - he'll be tricky for any of them and if he can avoid getting tagged, could probably beat any of them. Sounds like a good battle.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by raycastleunited Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:30 am

I'm not into boxing, but I don't see why there are different categories for adults depending on what size you are. Grown ups should all compete in one category.

Basketball doesn't have separate categories for tall people, Crouch and Sterling play the same game etc etc.

raycastleunited

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:41 am

Is it any worse than the handicap system in golf?  

(Although I don't like the handicap system or boxing)
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by raycastleunited Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:45 am

McLaren wrote:Is it any worse than the handicap system in golf?  

(Although I don't like the handicap system or boxing)

In case you didn't realise, the Open and other major tournaments are not qualifying for handicap purposes.

raycastleunited

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:47 am

Ray

To continue a discussion from the PGAT thread I think you can play the Australian Masters if you are cat 1.   Wink
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by raycastleunited Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:02 am

McLaren wrote:Ray

To continue a discussion from the PGAT thread I think you can play the Australian Masters if you are cat 1.   Wink

True, but it's probably still NQ though. Difficult to calculate CSS.

raycastleunited

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 am

Boxing is only one of many sports that categorise by weight, martial arts and weightlifting all do. Makes sense to me, I don't feel I've missed out on anything by having multiple weight categories, though arguably there may be too many now, certainly too many titles.
The assumption used to be the heavyweight championship was the main crown, a good heavy should be able to win a fight against other weights. That said, most of the best fights I've seen have probably been at light, welter or middle.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by raycastleunited Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:12 am

Diggers wrote:Boxing is only one of many sports that categorise by weight, martial arts and weightlifting all do. Makes sense to me, I don't feel I've missed out on anything by having multiple weight categories, though arguably there may be too many now, certainly too many titles.
The assumption used to be the heavyweight championship was the main crown, a good heavy should be able to win a fight against other weights. That said, most of the best fights I've seen have probably been at light, welter or middle.

But why not just have a boxing match for adults. 2 competitions: male and female.

How can someone claim to be the best in the world if they are only the best out of people who weigh 60-70kg for example? Doesn't make any sense.

raycastleunited

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:20 am

raycastleunited wrote:
Diggers wrote:Boxing is only one of many sports that categorise by weight, martial arts and weightlifting all do. Makes sense to me, I don't feel I've missed out on anything by having multiple weight categories, though arguably there may be too many now, certainly too many titles.

But why not just have a boxing match for adults. 2 competitions: male and female.

How can someone claim to be the best in the world if they are only the best out of people who weigh 60-70kg for example? Doesn't make any sense.

But they claim to be the world lightweight champion (or whatever weight)...not the world boxing champion. They are the best in the world at that weight.
And for me the sport would be a lot less entertaining if it was just about bulk and power. You wouldn't get to see a genius like SRL if the focus was that he had to beat a guy who was 6 stones heavier than him. The weight categories mean we see different styles and skills.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:55 am

Meanwhile, fewer English players than ever are getting a Premier League start:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46431989

And I'd bet the number of managers & coaches is close to an all-time low also.

The sweet FA and Premier League doing precious little to address an increasingly dire situation.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:07 am

Agree, way too many weight categories. For instance btw 50 and 59 kg you have 6 categories! Crazy.

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:11 pm

Hard to think what I'm more bored of, Brexit or the constant "impending doom" from Climate Change.
I'm sick of hearing about both.
We keep hearing threats of human extinction, yet I don't see how that is remotely possible when humans have lived through far worse environments and climates in the last 200k years all without the benefit of technology.

We should stop worrying about the state of the climate and trying to reverse it (who decides on a base level anyway, as it's a bit like trying to hold back the tide) and put our efforts into using technology to deal with the impact of climate change.
 As Europeans, there is pretty much nothing we can do to stop it given the pollution from America, China and India and in most parts of the developed world outweigh by many times what we as a fairly efficient continent,  the effects of climate change are pretty manageable for all of us in Europe anyway. The over-reaction is getting far too hysterical.

How is climate change going to kill off Europe? It won't. What's the worst that can happen in Europe or Britain? A wee bit of flooding? Big deal.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller_Coaster Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:36 pm

beninho wrote:Come on roller I want names! We've barely spent over 100k ever, our record is 270k on Darren Currie, I player I loved!

Justin Jackson.

Roller_Coaster

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:59 pm

super_realist wrote:Hard to think what I'm more bored of, Brexit or the constant "impending doom" from Climate Change.
I'm sick of hearing about both.
We keep hearing threats of human extinction, yet I don't see how that is remotely possible when humans have lived through far worse environments and climates in the last 200k years all without the benefit of technology.

We should stop worrying about the state of the climate and trying to reverse it (who decides on a base level anyway, as it's a bit like trying to hold back the tide) and put our efforts into using technology to deal with the impact of climate change.
 As Europeans, there is pretty much nothing we can do to stop it given the pollution from America, China and India and in most parts of the developed world outweigh by many times what we as a fairly efficient continent,  the effects of climate change are pretty manageable for all of us in Europe anyway. The over-reaction is getting far too hysterical.

How is climate change going to kill off Europe? It won't. What's the worst that can happen in Europe or Britain? A wee bit of flooding? Big deal.
Strangely, some of us might feel that, say, Bangladesh or the Maldives being submerged is kind of a big deal. The World's a little bigger than your pre-WWI imperial/monarchist view would suggest. The idea that we have 'technology' (whatever the **** that means) to fix it, and that's a panacea, is daft. It'll also come way too late.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:50 pm

Genius logic from the man who works for the fossil fuel industry. If you actually look at culture in places like China and India they have a completely different relationship with nature, that's why China, although far more advanced than Europe, never had the same industrial revolution. We need to tap back into that kind of thinking to work together.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:16 pm

Super

Have you been on the David ike videos again?

Or just indoctrinated by your employer?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:03 pm

I think it’s a fair question to ask why we in the West should pay the hefty price for the over population in places like Bangladesh etc. Building coastal protection would be far cheaper and have less impact on our standard of living.

In the mean time I’m sure technological advances will be made to cope with the CO2 problem. As we speak tests are being made on how to suck CO2 out of the atmosphere and convert it to harmless gasses. Advances will also be made on wind, solar, nuclear and geothermal energy.

I see way too many people who are religious about climate change, who in stead of proposing rational sensible solutions use it as leverage to change society for ideological reasons, or just because it feels good. In reality these people take the climate as hostage, and, as usual the poorest in our society will pay the price. So don’t be surprised if more people like Trump will emerge. Just sayin’.

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:13 am

pedro wrote:I think it’s a fair question to ask why we in the West should pay the hefty price for the over population in places like Bangladesh etc. Building coastal protection would be far cheaper and have less impact on our standard of living.

In the mean time I’m sure technological advances will be made to cope with the CO2 problem. As we speak tests are being made on how to suck CO2 out of the atmosphere and convert it to harmless gasses. Advances will also be made on wind, solar, nuclear and geothermal energy.

I see way too many people who are religious about climate change, who in stead of proposing rational sensible solutions use it as leverage to change society for ideological reasons, or just because it feels good. In reality these people take the climate as hostage, and, as usual the poorest in our society will pay the price. So don’t be surprised if more people like Trump will emerge. Just sayin’.
Just sayin'??? Christ, I hate that phrase.

Anyway, I have no problem with technology being applied, but it's not the be all, and end all. While people argue the toss and look at their navels, time is ticking. Climate change, and modern humanity's roll in it, is not conjecture. Sorry people don't like that, but there it is. Not surprised though - we don't need experts right? We'd rather play local political games than address the problem.

I'm not going near your opening statement.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:18 am

pedro wrote:I think it’s a fair question to ask why we in the West should pay the hefty price for........ Being the people who produced most of the CO2?

And will the technology that sucks CO2 out of the atmosphere be arriving with the hoverboards, Musks supersonic tunnel thing and virgins space holidays?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotrock Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:42 am

In the "now for something completely different" department, I was sad to learn of the sudden death of TdF announcer Paul Sherwen. I used to be a competitive cyclist and my buddies and I once played a drinking game, having a swig each time Sherwen said a rider is "at the head of affairs". Really enjoyed his (and Phil Liggett's) broadcast.

Shotrock

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:16 am

Look within, become insular, I’m alright Jack attitude. It’s the Brexiteer mantra applied to climate change. In my view, a race to the bottom.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:23 am

Shotrock wrote:In the "now for something completely different" department, I was sad to learn of the sudden death of TdF announcer Paul Sherwen. I used to be a competitive cyclist and my buddies and I once played a drinking game, having a swig each time Sherwen said a rider is "at the head of affairs". Really enjoyed his (and Phil Liggett's) broadcast.

That's so sad. My Dad was a keen amateur cyclist early on and he would watch the Tours whenever they were broadcast. I remember us almost getting in trouble one time in France because he cheered an aggressive sprinter (Abdujaparov - no doubt completely misspelt) taking himself out in a crash. With the emergence/resurgence of British cycling in the last few years I've been keeping up with events and watching broadcasts over here.

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:23 am

Diggers wrote:Look within, become insular, I’m alright Jack attitude. It’s the Brexiteer mantra applied to climate change. In my view, a race to the bottom.
It’s a matter of a balanced approach - rather than a race of who can tax most, ban the most, have most meat free days and say the right things most often. It’s the righteous “s(p)end more money” mentality I oppose against. You’ll never get popular support for such an approach. You’ll only create (more) division in society.

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:28 am

McLaren wrote:
pedro wrote:I think it’s a fair question to ask why we in the West should pay the hefty price for........ Being the people who produced most of the CO2?

And will the technology that sucks CO2 out of the atmosphere be arriving with the hoverboards, Musks supersonic tunnel thing and virgins space holidays?
No, and that’s exactly my point.
Will it come by sucking out wealth of society, for ideological puposes?

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:36 am

1GrumpyGolfer wrote:
Shotrock wrote:In the "now for something completely different" department, I was sad to learn of the sudden death of TdF announcer Paul Sherwen. I used to be a competitive cyclist and my buddies and I once played a drinking game, having a swig each time Sherwen said a rider is "at the head of affairs". Really enjoyed his (and Phil Liggett's) broadcast.

That's so sad.  My Dad was a keen amateur cyclist early on and he would watch the Tours whenever they were broadcast.  I remember us almost getting in trouble one time in France because he cheered an aggressive sprinter (Abdujaparov - no doubt completely misspelt) taking himself out in a crash.  With the emergence/resurgence of British cycling in the last few years I've been keeping up with events and watching broadcasts over here.

There's a gresat piece in this morning's Wall Street Journal, partly reflective, partly an interview with Lil Phiggett (he seems torn as to whether he'll continue), partly both. I can't link it from my subscription status, but well worth reading if you get the chance.

I'll remember Sherwen for always using the cyclist's full name, as if he gained great pleasure from rolling his flat tones around Alexander Valverde or Edvald Boasson Hagen.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:52 am

navyblueshorts wrote:
pedro wrote:I think it’s a fair question to ask why we in the West should pay the hefty price for the over population in places like Bangladesh etc. Building coastal protection would be far cheaper and have less impact on our standard of living.

Just sayin'??? Christ, I hate that phrase.

Anyway, I have no problem with technology being applied, but it's not the be all, and end all. While people argue the toss and look at their navels, time is ticking. Climate change, and modern humanity's roll in it, is not conjecture. Sorry people don't like that, but there it is. Not surprised though - we don't need experts right? We'd rather play local political games than address the problem.

I'm not going near your opening statement.
Experts are fine, religion and ideology are not. Although maybe we could need a new Jesus challenging the elders at the temple?
Why don’t we have a discussion on how money are spend the best, in stead of just throwing more and more money in a black hole because it feels good over a cup of caffe latte?
Philosophically it may the right thing to do to sacrifice your own standard of living to save the third world, but it’s utopia. In the long run people won’t buy in to that premise. In the 80s the Western populations were united in spirit to save Africa. Look what happended. It’s an unpleasant discussion, and it’s not the feel good one you like to have over a caffe latte, but if we really embrace humanism and want to save Bangladesh shouldn’t we start by sending them birth control, rather than drop our annual trip to Torremolinos?

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:16 am

pedro wrote:
Diggers wrote:Look within, become insular, I’m alright Jack attitude. It’s the Brexiteer mantra applied to climate change. In my view, a race to the bottom.
It’s a matter of a balanced approach - rather than a race of who can tax most, ban the most, have most meat free days and say the right things most often. It’s the righteous “s(p)end more money” mentality I oppose against. You’ll never get popular support for such an approach. You’ll only create (more) division in society.

You are right, we should have a balanced approach. The problem is the overwhelming power lies with those who don’t have any kind of long term approach whatsoever.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:06 am

Utter carnage in Parliament. One question that isn’t being answered right now, in the rvent of a no deal...what happens with the Irish border. We obsess about an issue, quite rightly in this instance IMO, and then we are faced with only 2 realistic outcomes (remain or no deal, May’s deal and her are futile) nobody talks about that same issue. Clearly it’s not an issue for remain, but it’s a massive stumbling block to no deal.
One consensus seems to be that No Deal will never be voted through the house, becoming difficult to see past another public vote.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:05 am

If it wasn’t the case before, Britain has now definitely become the laughing stock of Europe.

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotrock Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:16 am

Thanks Kwin ...we get the hard copy delivered to the office so I will check it out.

Shotrock

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:22 am

pedro wrote:If it wasn’t the case before, Britain has now definitely become the laughing stock of Europe.  

Pre referendum we had arguably the best deal of any EU country, still could have. And yet here we are now. Bonkers.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by ralphjohn69 Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:44 am

kwinigolfer wrote:
1GrumpyGolfer wrote:

That's so sad.  My Dad was a keen amateur cyclist early on and he would watch the Tours whenever they were broadcast.  I remember us almost getting in trouble one time in France because he cheered an aggressive sprinter (Abdujaparov - no doubt completely misspelt) taking himself out in a crash.  With the emergence/resurgence of British cycling in the last few years I've been keeping up with events and watching broadcasts over here.

There's a gresat piece in this morning's Wall Street Journal, partly reflective, partly an interview with Lil Phiggett (he seems torn as to whether he'll continue), partly both. I can't link it from my subscription status, but well worth reading if you get the chance.

I'll remember Sherwen for always using the cyclist's full name, as if he gained great pleasure from rolling his flat tones around Alexander Valverde or Edvald Boasson Hagen.

Kwini, you've created a rather nice hybrid of 2 slightly dubious cycling characters from Alexander Vinokourov & Alejandro Valverde; but I kinda like it!

RIP Paul Sherwen, many great TdF memories from childhood with him & Liggett's commentary over the top of it, although they were both a wee bit too supportive of Chemical Lance...

ralphjohn69

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:35 pm

rj, Good job I'm not doing the commentary - our erstwhile friend "venice" must be in mourning about Sherwen.

Phil Liggett used to do cycling on BBC Radio forty years ago - who knew he'd still be going strong(?) (and made a fortune) all these years later.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next