The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Star Belgrade into the challenge cup

2 posters

Go down

Red Star Belgrade into the challenge cup Empty Red Star Belgrade into the challenge cup

Post by George Hotel1895 Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:27 am

https://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-league/46473430

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Red Star Belgrade into the challenge cup Empty Re: Red Star Belgrade into the challenge cup

Post by The Beast Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:25 am

It will be interesting how well they go.

I notice Toronto and Toulouse will not be involved. The rumour being that both have been asked to contribute large sums if they make the final on the basis that RFL lost money last year when Catalans won. If this is true perhaps the RFL could maybe spend more than 50p marketing the game which would help more than asking clubs to pay.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Red Star Belgrade into the challenge cup Empty Re: Red Star Belgrade into the challenge cup

Post by George Hotel1895 Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:19 am

The Beast wrote:It will be interesting how well they go.

I notice Toronto and Toulouse will not be involved.  The rumour being that both have been asked to contribute large sums if they make the final on the basis that RFL lost money last year when Catalans won. If this is true perhaps the RFL could maybe spend more than 50p marketing the game which would help more than asking clubs to pay.
You are 100% correct. The RFL really need to get their act together when it comes to marketing the game

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down