The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy 12th December (in Australia) Feedback and Discussion thread

5 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy 12th December (in Australia) Feedback and Discussion thread Empty 6CW Anarchy 12th December (in Australia) Feedback and Discussion thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 11 Dec 2018, 7:07 pm

And that's your show, an early Christmas present. A lot going on in there, hopefully we can get some good discussion of tonight's events OK

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Tue 11 Dec 2018, 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy 12th December (in Australia) Feedback and Discussion thread Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy 12th December (in Australia) Feedback and Discussion thread

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 11 Dec 2018, 7:12 pm

i am wondering about 3 people.

Lion
Jack Hurst
Whoever is next for Engel

great show!

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy 12th December (in Australia) Feedback and Discussion thread Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy 12th December (in Australia) Feedback and Discussion thread

Post by JJJohnson Tue 11 Dec 2018, 7:32 pm

What you thinking about them, Uryu?

I did enjoy the show (even if I wrote it haha) I think Helms/Cerberus gel really well. I think the TV Title Tournament is a great opportunity for the guys involved and Engel/Uryu has been one the most engaging feuds in awhile.

Plus the run up to the Gateway to Glory and NoG is always exciting because anything can happen. And this roster is wide open currently

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 11 Dec 2018, 7:43 pm

well with lion having a plan n prior segments i thought he was going to do something tonight. though i dont wanna press that much further.

jack hurst: i like the idea of him being the best tag team guy in the buisness and it intregues me.

the very last section.... i would honestly say Xavier Ross would be next if he wasnt in the TV tournament. so i have no idea who engel has next.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 13 Dec 2018, 12:20 pm

That was awesome. Felt Uryu was gonna take the title, wasn't to be this time, but expecting a good showing in the GTG from him.

Agree on Helms and Cerberus, they work well together and that will be a tremendous main event match.

I wonder if Jack Hurst partners with JJ Johnson to challenge The TA, tie in two stories together... But Jackson and Horrigan decimating JJ was something, I expected Adamson to be involved in that, not because he needs to be, just because he's a sh*thouse Laugh

The Johnny Cash ending was so good, has to be somebody not in 6CW currently, my money is on Hero.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Thu 13 Dec 2018, 2:50 pm

The Aftermath after the main event is intriguing, considering I don't know much about the history of 6CW - a return or a debut?

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu 13 Dec 2018, 3:17 pm

XR wrote:The Aftermath after the main event is intriguing, considering I don't know much about the history of 6CW - a return or a debut?

I would guess a return...but even im not 100% sure

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down