The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glasgow Warriors v Cardiff Blues Euro Champs Cup Sunday 13th January 15.15

+11
Eejit
Luckless Pedestrian
Tattie Scones RRN
mikey_dragon
EST
jimbopip
tigertattie
LordDowlais
George Carlin
RDW
BigGee
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Glasgow Warriors v Cardiff Blues Euro Champs Cup Sunday 13th January 15.15 Empty Glasgow Warriors v Cardiff Blues Euro Champs Cup Sunday 13th January 15.15

Post by BigGee Mon 07 Jan 2019, 3:35 pm

Well what should have been a straightforward home game against a Blues side that are already out of the competition has taken on something of a twist with the collapse of Glasgow's form over the xmas period. Blues will come up to Scotstoun with nothing to lose and may play with a bit of freedom, though it remains to be seen what kind of squad they will bring. All the pressure is on the Warriors for this game, lose it and our season could be going up in smoke, though a good win could be just the tonic to get us back on track.

We should at least be able to get our best team out on the pitch for this one. The injury reports on the injured Warriors Hoggy, Horne and Kebble was all very positive and all the guys who were rested last weekend should be available as well, it will be a very different team from the one that lost to Benetton that takes the field and one that should be able to deliver the platform that we need to let our backs play with a bit of freedom and to score some tries.

So who does he pick for this task? We need some big players to turn up for this one, some leadership that has been sadly lacking in the past three games. The big questions to me are around FH and in the back row. Does he pick Hastings, whose bright start to the season suddenly went a bit dull? He has lead the line in all of our best wins this season and is probably our best goal kicker, but he also looks like he needs a week off, in hindsight, he should of had that last weekend, when DR should have trusted Thompson to start.

Then in the backrow, does he play Ryan Wilson, who also looks a shadow of the player he has been for Glasgow in the past. We have seen a bit of that already, with DR sometimes picking Ashe ahead of him, but he has also blown hot and cold a bit and is not really grabbing his chance to take the shirt and further his international credentials.

I would harbour a guess that we may see something like this:

Keeble
Stewart - seemed to put his throwing demons to bed in Italy
Nuke
Gray
Swinson
Ashe - I think he just shades the battle with Wilson
Gibbins - Capt - also not playing as well as last year, but is DR go to guy
Fagerson M
Price
Horne P - torn about this one as never completely sure about PH at FH, but Hastings needs a rest and come back for Sarries
Seymour
Johnson - one of the few to come out of last week with any credit
Jones H - will the real Huw Jones please stand up
Niko - I think he just shades DTH at the moment, is in great form
Hoggy - Please let him be fit

Allen/Bhatti - could toss a coin
Bryce - No one else
Rae
Harley
Fusaro - DR seems to like a genuine OS to come on to the pitch late on
Horne G
Hastings
DTH

That team should be more than good enough to win if it can rediscover its mojo!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Glasgow Warriors v Cardiff Blues Euro Champs Cup Sunday 13th January 15.15 Empty Re: Glasgow Warriors v Cardiff Blues Euro Champs Cup Sunday 13th January 15.15

Post by RDW Mon 07 Jan 2019, 4:44 pm

Do you think DR is regretting letting Big Brian and Petersen go?

Glasgow are once again showing to be lacking in grunt against big packs, and he let the two biggest players go! He may have not had much choice (especially Brian) but it is strange.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Glasgow Warriors v Cardiff Blues Euro Champs Cup Sunday 13th January 15.15 Empty Re: Glasgow Warriors v Cardiff Blues Euro Champs Cup Sunday 13th January 15.15

Post by BigGee Mon 07 Jan 2019, 5:32 pm

Peterson definitely not, he had plenty of chances over his time with us and was clearly never really rated by either Toonie or Rennie, he is a big lump but very ponderous.

Big Brian, more of an enigma, started so promisingly but never pushed on due to injuries, which miraculously improved when he moved to France. Maybe a case of what might have been.

Both players though, probably much more suited to the more attritional nature of French rugby than the high tempo stuff that we try to play, with varying degrees of success.

I actually refute the suggestion that we can't play against big packs. We have in recent times beaten Racing home and away, Tigers home and away, Exeter, Munster and plenty others. We do that by keeping the ball in play and not indulging in an arm wrestle. To do that we need quick effective ball and it has been our back row that has not been providing that much more than our locks. We did not lose against Benetton at the weekend because our pack was man shamed but because of our own errors and to some extent tactics.

Having said that our future at lock does not lie with Harley and Swinson, who I don't see as Scotland players anymore and will need to be replaced at some point. Add to that the fact that JG has a career choice to make at the end of next season and we clearly need some succession planning. I still have great hopes for Cummings and I actually thought he was one of our better players on Saturday, carrying very well. I did not put him into my team for the weekend, but on reflection he probably should be in contention, but other than him, I am not sure what we have coming through other than Sykes who is very promising but probably a year or two away from stepping up. We may need to get ourselves into the market but DR will be looking for a specific type of player and probably not a Big Brian or GP.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 08 Jan 2019, 7:33 am

Good work with the thread Gee. Would be great to see our Welsh brothers feed into this because I don't have much visibility of how Cardiff has been doing this season or what their fans think about the team.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Tue 08 Jan 2019, 10:17 am

George Carlin wrote:Good work with the thread Gee. Would be great to see our Welsh brothers feed into this because I don't have much visibility of how Cardiff has been doing this season or what their fans think about the team.

Good luck with that, most of the Welsh fans have left this forum because of certain other members on here. I am still in contact with some though and will ask them if they would like to contribute.

For the record, I doubt you will find much interest in Wales for this game.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Tue 08 Jan 2019, 4:06 pm

If it is giving us any sorts of hints at selection for this weekends game and it often does, on media duty today at Scotstoun were Pete Horne and Rob Harley.

You would probably imagine that both will be in the squad.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 09 Jan 2019, 8:56 am

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/rugby-union/champions-cup/warriors-want-players-to-adopt-glasgow-gang-mentality-to-defending-1-4853580

Not sure this is the best analogy to use given Glasgow gangs cause a lot of pain and hardship to people in Glasgow, but then again the Glasgow performances are causing the fans a lot of pain so may be accurate!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Wed 09 Jan 2019, 12:14 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:https://www.scotsman.com/sport/rugby-union/champions-cup/warriors-want-players-to-adopt-glasgow-gang-mentality-to-defending-1-4853580

Not sure this is the best analogy to use given Glasgow gangs cause a lot of pain and hardship to people in Glasgow, but then again the Glasgow performances are causing the fans a lot of pain so may be accurate!

Oooo, would the glasgow fans like a bucket of cold water for that burn?

On a serious note though, this Murray boy sounds like he needs to go on another media training course. The history of gangs (and I mean the proper organised ones, not the Scotstoun Young Team that just spray paint walls) in Glasgow is an antisocial menance.

Yes rugby is a tough sport but this nonsense is glorifying the gang culture and while I'm not offended by comments as I'm not a nanny state perpetual senstive moaner, I can see this getting a few folks backs up. A Gang is an insular and rotten group that exclueds the wider community and this isnt the ethos that Glasgow have garnered over the years.

In essence this guy has been a bit silly.
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Wed 09 Jan 2019, 2:13 pm

Easy Tiger, you are sounding sensible and mature. has someone hacked your account?

My big worry is that Batman puts in a transfer request: the whole gang culture would be anathema to him.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Wed 09 Jan 2019, 2:46 pm

jimbopip wrote:Easy Tiger, you are sounding sensible and mature. has someone hacked your account?

My big worry is that Batman puts in a transfer request: the whole gang culture would be anathema to him.

How very dare you throw such spurious comments sir, how very dare you indeed!

Now, if a gang consisted of Batman, Tweedle-dee and a big red crayon, then it would be a rather rubbish gang and would instead end up being a new series on CBBC
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Wed 09 Jan 2019, 8:47 pm

The word leeching out from the Blues is that Matthew "Smiler " Rees will be starting against the Warriors on Sunday. One of the main reasons for this is to keep the average age of the side above 14. So it looks like Rees and any of the ball-boys whose parents don't mind them staying out late on a school night. "I don't mind the rugby, Bledwyn, I just wish it wasn't on the sabbath. And see you don't get involved with any gangs."

I think this will be doing us a huge favour as DR and Big Kenny The Leader Aff will be picking a "streetwise" XV.

1. Jinksy Allen... Bhatti The Bampot
2. Bryce, the chunky one...not the 7's player. ...Slasher Stewart
3. Rae... Shooie Hurtisnookanookas
4. Big Bad Bob
5. Slugger Swinson….. gentle Jonny
6. 'Ardman Ashe
7. Killim Gibbins ….You know that for three months Rozza Hughes actually believed that was what his name was.
8. Batman …...Dave " Are you sure Glasgow doesn't have an extradition treaty with the states?" Tamilu
9. Alibi Price..... Speed Freak Horne
10. Furra Linee ….Battle Of Hastings
11. GBH VD Meeeuurgh
12. The Wild Colonial Boy
13. I've got nothing...he's the best attacking 13 in the world and he raps....but my knowledge of hippity hoppity gangsta culture is somewhat limited, sorry
14. The Castlemilk Kid.... Mad Mad Mata
15. Mr Attitude Problem

Coz see us, we're dead gallus and mad metal as f*ck. So we are.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 10 Jan 2019, 8:41 am

I don't think the gang analogy went down too well with Harley...

“It’s not really my background,” said Harley. “One of our physios sent me an article last week about how Glasgow turned it around from the British capital of knife crime to [being] the safest city within a few years. So I am not sure it [gang mentality] represents the city as a whole.

“I think what he is saying is that we all protect each other and have each other’s backs, hunting as a pack, that is what applies and that is what we are trying to get from our defence, that we are ferocious and that we all work together.”

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Thu 10 Jan 2019, 9:02 am

I can see what Murray was getting at, but it did not come out the way he Intended. I don't imagine he will use that one again.

Still I would rather we made our mistakes before the game this time!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 10 Jan 2019, 9:06 am

Can you imagine if an Old Firm manager said that!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by EST Thu 10 Jan 2019, 9:26 am

It was a really stupid analogy, especially given the huge strides Glasgow has made in eradicating gang culture over the past 10-15 years, through the work of the Violence Reduction Unit.

EST

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Thu 10 Jan 2019, 11:28 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:Can you imagine if an Old Firm manager said that!

even worse than a former old firmer falling to the ground clutching his face as if being shot by elephant gun when in fach he was hit in the chest with a coin?

football - Where the fans chuck coins and the pros try to make it look worse
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Fri 11 Jan 2019, 3:38 am

George Carlin wrote:Good work with the thread Gee. Would be great to see our Welsh brothers feed into this because I don't have much visibility of how Cardiff has been doing this season or what their fans think about the team.

Rubbish team, due to their rubbish coach. Manoa has recently left due to ‘family issues’ - when someone departing from Cardiff says that it means they grew tired of the amateur setup in a short space of time. Glasgow should get their season back on track with this game. Don’t ask Phil as he believes everything is fine and rosy - delusional. Any team that has Dacey or Turnbull near the first match day squad is a joke. #WelshRugby

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattie Scones RRN Fri 11 Jan 2019, 10:55 am

As long as we have Ashe instead of Wilson, I think we'll be ok.

Tattie Scones RRN

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Fri 11 Jan 2019, 11:03 am

Tattie Scones RRN wrote:As long as we have Ashe instead of Wilson, I think we'll be ok.

I think he will pick Ashe, he seems to have preferred him for the big games recently and RW has certainly not made any compelling case to be selected.

This could be Ashe's chance to push himself into the Scotland squad as well, where there is definitely a vacancy at No.8.

We will know soon enough and will see on sunday if he has the big game temperament that Toonie will want to see.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Fri 11 Jan 2019, 11:07 am

LordDowlais wrote:

Good luck with that, most of the Welsh fans have left this forum because of certain other members on here. I am still in contact with some though and will ask them if they would like to contribute.

For the record, I doubt you will find much interest in Wales for this game.

I'll be following it, Dowlais - watching it, if I'm in. I follow all the regions. Thousands of people in Wales do.

The regions aren't wildly popular but plenty of people do care how they're doing.

N.B. That doesn't mean I want the Blues to win.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Fri 11 Jan 2019, 12:14 pm

Glasgow team out.

No Johnny Gray, Adam Ashe, Pete Horne or Huw Jones

Cummings, Wilson, Grigg and Brandon Thompson to start, Hastings on the bench.

Will be interesting to see who is listed injured and who is being rested/not selected

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Fri 11 Jan 2019, 12:16 pm

Rob Harley will become the first player in Glasgow Warriors history to reach a double century of appearances against Cardiff Blues at Scotsotun this Sunday.Rob Harley will make his 200th appearance for the club

The 28-year-old signed for Glasgow in 2010 and has been a key member of the squad ever since, scoring a try in the triumphant 2015 PRO12 Final.

Just as comfortable playing in the back-row as he is in the second-row, Harley broke Graeme Morrison’s’ club appearance record against Munster last season and will reach another milestone when he leads the team out on Sunday.

Co-captain Ryan Wilson will also reach a personal milestone against Cardiff Blues playing his 150th game for the club.

Wilson and Harley both joined the Warriors at the same time and Harley made his debut coming on for Wilson against Leinster at Frihill.

Scott Cummings, Callum Gibbins and Matt Fagerson join the pair as the back-five of the scrum.

Oli Kebble and D’Arcy Rae return to the starting XV as two of 11 changes to last weekend’s defeat to Benetton. Grant Stewart once again starts at Hooker.

Brandon Thomson starts at fly-half outside of Ali Price and Nick Grigg comes in to partner Sam Johnson in midfield.

It’s a brand new back-three with Stuart Hogg, DTH van der Merwe and Tommy Seymour all returning.

The last remaining tickets for the game, including some good Main Stand seats and £15 standing tickets, are available HERE.

Glasgow Warriors Head Coach Dave Rennie said: “Rob and Ryan are both bloody good men who are really passionate about this club.

“They’re good quality people and are highly respected within the group. It’ll be a special day for them and their families.

“Obviously the last three weeks have been disappointing, but we’ve created a lot of opportunities in those games and just haven’t been as clinical as we’ve needed to be and the quality of our decision making hasn’t been good enough.

“It’s hurt us but there’s no sense of panic, we need to be sharper and we know this is a massive game for us in the context of Europe and we’ve picked the side accordingly.”

Glasgow Warriors team to play Cardiff Blues in the Heineken Champions Cup, Scotstoun Stadium, Sunday 13 January, kick-off 3.15pm - live on BT Sport 3. You can follow the game on Twitter @GlasgowWarriors. Glasgow Warriors appearances in brackets:

1. Oli Kebble (23)
2. Grant Stewart (15)
3. D’Arcy Rae (55)
4. Rob Harley (199)
5. Scott Cummings (47)
6. Ryan Wilson (CC) (149)
7. Callum Gibbins (CC) (29)
8. Matt Fagerson (38)

9. Ali Price (68)
10. Brandon Thomson (16)
11. DTH van der Merwe (111)
12. Sam Johnson (44)
13. Nick Grigg (52)
14. Tommy Seymour (125)
15. Stuart Hogg (113)

Replacements

16. Kevin Bryce (19)
17. Alex Allan (83)
18. Petrus du Plessis (5)
19. Tim Swinson (119)
20. Chris Fusaro (156)
21. George Horne (33)
22. Adam Hastings (22)
23. Lee Jones (81)

Players unavailable through injury: Fraser Brown (knee), Alex Dunbar (thigh), Zander Fagerson (ankle), Jonny Gray (shoulder), Siua Halanukonuka (calf), Pete Horne (knee), Niko Matawalu (illness), Robbie Nairn (knee) and George Turner (ankle).

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 11 Jan 2019, 12:18 pm

Huw Jones can't even get a game just now!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Fri 11 Jan 2019, 12:21 pm

So as suspected Pete Horne and JG are injured, or maybe just not being risked in this game, hopefully both will be back for next weeks trip to London. Huw Jones, though not listed as injured was said to be suffering from a rib injury during the week.

Rob Harley gets his 200th cap for Glasgow. What a warrior he has been and still only 28. He is surely going to put that record on the shelf! In his honour all the Glasgow players in the photo presentation of the team had ginger hair photoshopped on to them!

Well, not our strongest team, but DR gambling that it will be good enough then we can go all guns blazing next weekend.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Fri 11 Jan 2019, 12:22 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Huw Jones can't even get a game just now!

I suspect he will play next week.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Fri 11 Jan 2019, 12:27 pm

The Blues Team, a few players I don't recognise in there.

Tom James will make his Cardiff Blues comeback in Sunday's Heineken Champions Cup clash against Glasgow Warriors at Scotstoun Stadium.

The 12-times capped Wales international took an extended break from the game due to depression last year and has not appeared for the first team in a competitive fixture since the end of 2017.

He featured during pre-season and since for Cardiff Blues A, Cardiff RFC and Pontypridd as he continued his return but that was hampered by a number of minor injuries.

However, James is now one of 12 changes for the trip to Glasgow with Matthew Rees also making his long-awaited return to action and captaining the side.

Cardiff Blues head coach John Mulvihill said: "We're really excited to see TJ back 100 per cent fit, happy and healthy.

"He has had to bide his time and be patient to get his body back right following his break and he has had some setbacks along the way but he's hung in there and thoroughly deserves this opportunity. He is really motivated to contribute to a big performance.

"It's also great to have Smiler back. He was the leading hooker towards the end of last year and unfortunately got injured but he wants to get back there and wants to show us that he can still be the number one hooker

"He galvanises the team around him, he will keep them on the straight and narrow and we won't deviate too far from the game plan."

Brad Thyer and Dillon Lewis both come into the starting line-up, and pack down either side of Rees, while George Earle and Rory Thornton form a new look second row.

Shane Lewis-Hughes is handed his senior, competitive debut in the back-row alongside Josh Navidi and Seb Davies.

Behind the scrum, Lloyd Williams partners Steve Shingler and Willis Halaholo and Harri Millard form a dynamic midfield. In the back three, James is joined by Owen Lane and Dan Fish.

Jarrod Evans also makes his return from injury on the bench, while Rhys Carre is in line for his European debut.

Cardiff Blues are already out of contention for the knockout stages and will face a Glasgow side fighting to keep their own hopes alive.

But Mulvihill is determined to see his side give a good account of themselves and has reiterated the importance of remaining in the competition for next season.

He added: "It's exciting to be back in this competition. This is where we want to be again next year. We won't make the final in Europe this year but to be in the Heineken Champions Cup again next season, we'll have to finish third in our PRO14 Conference or win that play-off."

Cardiff Blues: D Fish; O Lane, H Millard, W Halaholo, T James; S Shingler, L Williams; B Thyer, M Rees (capt), D Lewis, G Earle, R Thornton, S Lewis-Hughes, J Navidi, S Davies.

Replacements: E Lewis, R Carre, S Andrews, M Cook, N Williams, T Williams, J Evans, A Summerhill

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eejit Fri 11 Jan 2019, 1:53 pm

First off, its bloody inspiring to see Tom James' name in the lineup. Coming through depression like that takes stones so fair play to the guy.

As expected its a rotated Cardiff team as they have bigger battles to fight in the league at the moment. A few weeks ago I'd have said this could be a cricket score as Glasgow would just have too much but Cardiff are no mugs and Glasgow have been objectively terrible the last month. Still, I'm picking (hoping for) a bonus point win on Big Bad Bob's 200th game.

Eejit

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sun 13 Jan 2019, 2:55 pm

Anyway, now time for the main event of the weekend!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sun 13 Jan 2019, 2:59 pm

Slightly conflicted - I want Glasgow to get a BP win but that would also make Edinburgh's life more difficult!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Eejit Sun 13 Jan 2019, 3:14 pm

Nerves setting in now.

Eejit

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sun 13 Jan 2019, 3:18 pm

Not sure why Hogg's looking so surprised - surely in the warm-up they tested how strong the wind is!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sun 13 Jan 2019, 3:23 pm

Strange Glasgow chose to go with the wind - you'd think they'd want the wind advantage when they're chasing the BP

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sun 13 Jan 2019, 3:24 pm

Scotlands No.8 issues get worse as Fagerson goes off with a shoulder injury

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sun 13 Jan 2019, 3:25 pm

Not sure the quick tap was the best decision right next to the touchline

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sun 13 Jan 2019, 3:30 pm

Gibbins off to a nasty looking knee injury, I hope this is not going to ruin things for us

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sun 13 Jan 2019, 3:38 pm

Glasgow not playing overly well yet

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Eejit Sun 13 Jan 2019, 3:40 pm

Wheels look in danger of coming off here. Need to score soon.

Eejit

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sun 13 Jan 2019, 3:42 pm

Might be a blessing in disguise if Glasgow don't qualify given their current form! Things certainly haven't improve too much in the first 20 minutes.

Plenty time to go though - Blues are being awkward opposition.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sun 13 Jan 2019, 3:44 pm

Wilson gives away another stupid penalty

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sun 13 Jan 2019, 3:44 pm

Another classic Wilson brianfart penalty Rolling Eyes

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Eejit Sun 13 Jan 2019, 3:45 pm

Wilson.

Why.

Eejit

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sun 13 Jan 2019, 3:47 pm

Worth saying JP Doyle has made some strange calls

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sun 13 Jan 2019, 3:51 pm

At last, this is how they have to play today

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sun 13 Jan 2019, 3:51 pm

Better!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sun 13 Jan 2019, 3:53 pm

Tommy Seymour wants to hang onto his Scotland shirt!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eejit Sun 13 Jan 2019, 3:54 pm

I think Glasgow did that thing you used to do at school where you would pull your jacket over your head and get blown down the hill by the wind.

Some kick from Brandon T there!

Eejit

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sun 13 Jan 2019, 3:55 pm

Slow from Price there - his hesitation butchered a try. Combined with the wrong call on the tap and go he's not started well!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sun 13 Jan 2019, 3:57 pm

Doyle's on another planet - the scrum is going forward. very premature use it call!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Sun 13 Jan 2019, 3:58 pm

JP should have awarded Glasgow  a PT. Scrum ma Ching forward, Glasgow stay straight, Blues swing an pull it down.

He is a shockingly poor ref.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sun 13 Jan 2019, 3:58 pm

Ali Price and Wilson living dangerously ignoring the ref but we get another one.

I would like to see three by HT to give us a chance in the second half

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next