The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only injuries will end Federer, Nadal and Djokovic's dominance

2 posters

Go down

Only injuries will end Federer, Nadal and Djokovic's dominance Empty Only injuries will end Federer, Nadal and Djokovic's dominance

Post by LuvSports! Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:47 pm

Wrote this, the first of 13 I have been asked to do over the tournament, about my views on the Next Gen.

Thoughts?

https://www.theroar.com.au/2019/01/10/only-injuries-will-end-federer-nadal-and-djokovics-dominance/

LuvSports!

Back to top Go down

Only injuries will end Federer, Nadal and Djokovic's dominance Empty Re: Only injuries will end Federer, Nadal and Djokovic's dominance

Post by sirfredperry Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:12 am

Nice piece. Have to agree with most of it. I think of the young pretenders the most likely to break through with a possible GS win this year is Zverev.
Reckon that if the big three don't win all the Slams this year, the most likely winner will come from Cilic, Anderson and Delpo (if fit). I'd add Thiem to this list but his best chance is at the French and I would never bet against Rafa at RG.

sirfredperry

Back to top Go down

Only injuries will end Federer, Nadal and Djokovic's dominance Empty Re: Only injuries will end Federer, Nadal and Djokovic's dominance

Post by LuvSports! Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:00 am

Thanks Sir Fred!

LuvSports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down