The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6wE Episode Two - Results

Go down

6wE Episode Two - Results Empty 6wE Episode Two - Results

Post by Marky Mon 28 Jan 2019, 2:56 pm

6wE Episode Two

We begin with a recap of Episode One;

Max: I've decided to go against tradition. I want the first 6wE World Champion of this era to be someone deserving. I'm taking luck out of the agenda. I, Max Adamson, by the power vested in me by the fact it's my company and I can do what I want, hereby crown, and NEW 6WE WORLD CHAMPION…

(Adamson takes out the new 6wE World Championship from the suede bag he was holding, before dropping the bag to one side)

Max: ...MAX ADAMSON!

Harold: What?

----------

Main Event
Over the top battle royal
Winner gets a 6wE World Championship match
Jackson Jackson v Rasta v Killer v Engel Harlequin v Frank Horrigan v Brandon Perez v Chris Patricks v Perfect Jack v Captain Australia

Adamson immediately stands up and stares intently at the man who appears to be disguised as Adamson's own pseudonym.

Harold: Wait… if Max is here, then who's that dressed as Captain Australia?!

----------

• We are down to the final two, Perfect Jack and Captain Australia, they go back and forth for a few minutes with some chain wrestling, Jack showing his superiority.
  • Jack hits a beautiful Northern Lights suplex, he signals for the end, he goes to throw Captain Australia over the top rope, Captain Australia hanging onto the top rope.
  • Jack goes for a big boot, Captain Australia pulls the top rope down, Jack falls over the top rope and barely hangs on.

Harold: Both men are on the ring apron, trading right hands! Where are you going Max?

• Max Adamson removes his headset and beckons to the back, Frank Horrigan walks out with him and the two men slowly walk down the ramp.
  • Captain Australia ducks a Perfect Jack clothesline, Captain Australia hits a superkick to Perfect Jack, Jack is out on his feet, Jack with a superkick back to Captain Australia!
  • Both men are teetering on the edge of the ring apron, Captain Australia hits a knee to the jaw of Perfect Jack, Jack falls to the floor!

Ring Announcer: Your winner, Captain Australia!

Adamson and Horrigan immediately attack Captain Australia on the ring apron, with clubbing blows and boots. They roll Captain Australia into the ring and follow him in. Horrigan immediately hits an Iconoclasm to Captain Australia as the crowd boo. Adamson says even though he's not dressed to compete, Captain Australia can have his 6wE World Championship match RIGHT NOW.

----------

Adamson cockily takes off his suit jacket and tie, and unbuttons his shirt. He orders Horrigan to unmask Captain Australia.

Henry: No way!

Harold: I don't believe it…

Henry & Harold: URYU ISHIDA!

----------

• Uryu kicks Horrigan off the apron, and as Adamson jumps to the second rope, Uryu hits a headbutt! Adamson wobbles, Uryu with another big headbutt, Adamson falls to the mat! Uryu looks around...
  • SPLIT SECOND! URYU HOOKS THE LEG AND THE CROWD COUNTS ALONG, ONE, TWO...THREE!

Ring announcer: Here is your winner, and NEW 6WE WORLD CHAMPION, URYU ISHIDA!

Harold: LISTEN TO THIS CROWD!

Henry: No, wh-. I'm in shock. Speechless.

Uryu Ishida is wide eyed as the referee hands him the 6wE World Championship, the crowd are going wild

Harold: The boyhood dream has come true for Mrs Ishida's baby boy, YOU DID IT URYU!

The last image is Uryu Ishida again holding up his championship to more cheering and applause.

We are live from the Roundhouse in Camden, another 1500 fans packed in. The crowd erupt as "Mr Blue Sky" hits and out comes the new 6wE World Champion!

Marky

Back to top Go down

6wE Episode Two - Results Empty Re: 6wE Episode Two - Results

Post by Marky Mon 28 Jan 2019, 2:57 pm

As the show opens we see Uryu Ishida standing in the ring with a mic, the 6WE World Championship over his shoulder as the crowd chant his name. He looks up at the roof with his eyes closed and arms open as he smiles.

Harold: Hello and welcome to...

Henry:... the worst opening of a show since 1957! Get him out of Max Adamsons ring!

Harold: He is our world champion!

Henry: Not mine! #NotMyWorldChampion

As Henry sulks with his arms folded a replay is shown of how Uryu won the battle royal and then defeated Max Adamson. The camera cuts to Uryu smiling, ready to talk as the crowd calm their chanting.

UI: Thank you for that warm introduction everyone. Though... I must admit, having a title does feel a bit strange.

As the croud laugh Uryu smiles and holds the title in both hands, looking at it with pride.

UI: This title...this feels like a vindication. All the years of struggle, of getting to this point...

Uryu places the title on the mat and bows to it and then to the crowd on every side.

UI: THANK YOU!

The croud applaud and start chanting Uryu's name. He soon stands up and smiles returning the belt to his shoulder.

UI: You all got me here, helped pick me up when I was down and even kicked my ass when I got too big headed. This title is as much yours as it is mine. I aim to make it the best it can be. Though, if you will indulge me...I want to talk about the former champion.

As the crowd boo, Uryu smirks and looks towards the ramp.

UI: Max...so the only way you could actually win the belt was to buy a company and declare yourself champion. Did Clarissa find you too boring in bed? Do you even have the balls to fight like a champion? Did she find out what most of us already knew, that you have no balls to call your own! You have to rely on others to perform The Max Adamson Show because you can't seem to do anything by yourself! Though you must be wondering how I got in the building...how I got your old outfit and how I got...

Uryu goes inside his jacket pocket and pulls out several sheets of paper stapled together.

UI:...This contract!

Henry and Harold: What!!

A close up of it shows it to be an official 6WE Contract that is signed by both parties.

UI: Well, let me be clear. I got a phone call saying I was wanted by the 6WE Board of Directors to help make this company a reality. Whilst you were away partying in the nearest Walkabout I was at the meeting and...

Uryu suddenly grins and chuckles.

UI: I saw who wanted me in and I was very suprised.

Uryu waves the camera closer as he points out his signature and the titantron shows the other that reads "TA"

Henry: A clear forgery! One of them wouldn't dare sign him!

Uryu puts the contract back in his pocket and smiles.

UI: Max, let me just say this. Whoever you can get to challenge me, from either here or from another company. I will gladly take them head on and show these people that I am a champion to never be underestimated. I will show them by retaining my title tonight against yourself and Liam Wood. I don't consider the journey over for myself just because I won and beat you. I want to make this title mean something other than an australian ballless Muppet plaything.

(Suddenly, "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons plays and out walks the 6wE Owner, Max Adamson, to a chorus of boos)

Max: Oh Uryu. I'm not gonna come out here and lie. I've always been a man of integrity. A man of honour...

Harold: Is that why he named himself Champion...

Max: ...And the truth is, only one man wanted you in 6wE Uryu. And that man is me. I wanted you here. I wanted to invite you, to prove you didn't have the balls to actually take part. To prove I was the better man, the bigger man, you weren't actually supposed to turn up. I legitimately thought you wouldn't show. I'll admit, you proved me wrong. You tricked me, and here you stand, the 6wE World Heavyweight Champion. I'm not afraid to say I was wrong. It takes a bigger man to admit when he's in the wrong. Many people will make mistakes, and cry about them. Not Max Adamson. What I do, is I rectify mistakes. And you, Uryu, are a mistake.

(Adamson smirks from the top of the ramp)

Max: You climbed the mountain, you became World Champion. You achieved the impossible dream. But very soon, in about an hour and a half's time, you are going to realise that staying at the top is going to be an even more impossible dream than getting to the top ever was. Tonight, that title, comes back to The 400. Your dream will become a nightmare.

(The crowd boo as Adamson's music hits again and the owner walks backstage)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 28 Jan 2019, 2:58 pm

Chris Patricks is walking towards the backstage area ahead of his upcoming Ultra Violent Championship Tournament match, he pauses as he sees Perfect Jack leaning against a wall smirking.

PJ: Keep your eyes in the back of your head tonight Chris, and maybe one day you'll be on my level.

(Patricks smiles as Jack mocks him)

CP: See Jack, you might have gotten the better of me in that Battle Royal, but maybe I missed something, cos I didn't see you walk out victorious either...

(Jack's expression changes)

CP: You made out as if you were smarter than me, but the thing is Jackie boy, I know I'm smarter than you. You should watch and learn, as I defeat The Fanatic, and go on to become the first, ever, 6wE Ultra Violent Champion. And maybe, just maybe, I'll give you a shot.

(Patricks walks off towards Gorilla Position as Jack stares at him. Jack waits for Patricks to be out of earshot before responding)

PJ: Ultra Violence? I'm the best technical wrestler in the world. I could end you with my bare hands if I wanted to...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Match One
Ultra Violent Championship Tournament
Semi Final
The Fanatic v Chris Patricks

• The match begins with the smaller Patricks circling The Fanatic, aiming kicks at the legs of the 7ft behemoth.
  • We see Engel standing backstage watching on a monitor, with that stupid sideways stance so the camera can see both the wrestler and the screen.
  • Patricks tries to shoulder tackle Fanatic down, but Fanatic no sells it. Patricks says he's going to have another go but just bounces off Fanatic a second time.
  • Patricks hypes up the crowd to do it a third time, but as he goes to the ropes, Fanatic big boots Patricks out of the ring!
  • Fanatic then follows Patricks to the outside, he throws Patricks repeatedly into the guard rail, the ring steps and the ring post.
  • Fanatic looks underneath the ring, and brings out an assortment of weaponry. As he picks up a Kendo Stick, Patricks grabs a baking tray and cracks it off the skull of Fanatic!
  • Patricks gets a Stop sign, he hits Fanatic over the head and then across the back, as Fanatic is down on all fours we see blood from The Fanatic's forehead!
  • Patricks looks underneath the ring, he brings out a cheese grater, he then grinds it into the forehead of Fanatic as the crowd chant "You sick f*ck" at Patricks!
  • Patricks picks up a steel chair, he lays it on the floor opened but on its side, and looks to set Fanatic up for a piledriver of sorts.
  • Fanatic back body drops Patricks, who lands back first on the side of the chair! Fanatic briefly recovers, before going for a Chokebomb.
  • Fanatic pauses, he drags a trash can from under the ring, and then Chokebombs Patricks through the trash can!
  • Fanatic throws Patricks into the ring, the crowd chant "We want tables", he then obliges and gets a table from under the ring.
  • Fanatic sets the table up, Patricks springboards off the ropes and hits a Spiral DDT on Fanatic, and Patricks poses as he looks to finish Fanatic off!
  • Out of nowhere, Perfect Jack sneaks up behind Patricks and nails a Perfect Plex to Patricks! The crowd boo as Jack once again motions that he's cleverer than Patricks.
  • Fanatic is up to his feet, Jack backs out of the ring, Fanatic drags the prone Patricks up and Chokebombs him through the table in one motion.
  • The crowd boo Jack as Fanatic pins Patricks in the wreckage of the table, one, two, three.

Ring announcer: Your winner, advancing to the Ultra Violent Championship Tournament Final, The Fanatic!

The boos ring out as Perfect Jack grins, he makes his way backstage, we see Chris Patricks crawling away from the broken table angrily, as he refuses assistance.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Max Adamson is backstage with a crew member when we hear a door slam open, and a furious Chris Patricks storms in

CP: What the f*ck was that about?! I had Fanatic. I had him. And that pr*ck wants to interfere in my business?

Max: Okay, calm down...

CP: CALM DOWN? That f*cker just cost me my chance at the Ultra Violent Championship. I want him Max. I want his blood.

(Adamson looks startled by the anger of Patricks)

Max: Okay. Okay. You can have him. On one condition.

(Patricks glares at Adamson)

CP: Name it.

(Adamson looks calmer)

Max: Episode Three. Two weeks time. Chris Patricks versus Perfect Jack. But.

CP: But what?

Max: But, you need not do what I know you want to do tonight. I'm not stupid Chris. We both know Perfect Jack still has a match tonight. I don't want you going out there and ruining it for everyone. So, if you so much as lay a finger on Perfect Jack, provoked or otherwise, you lose your match against Jack.

(Patricks looks disappointed)

Max: I've got to look at it from a business perspective. I can't have that match ruined by you. Regardless of what Jack did to you. You'll get your revenge. Just not tonight.

(Adamson walks off leaving Patricks still visibly angry but calmer.)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 28 Jan 2019, 3:00 pm

Match Two
If Percy Percival wins he gets a 6wE contract
Percy Percival v ???

"No Limits" by 2 Unlimited plays and everyone's favourite Gay Filipino Wrestler, Percy Percival, makes his way out to the ring, he's in Shawn Michaels Wrestlemania 12 entrance attire, but with his bumcheeks showing. He gets into the ring and poses for the fans, making a heart shape with his index fingers and thumbs.

Harold: Percy came up short last week in his match with Brandon Perez, but he's been given another opportunity tonight, and he looks in the mood to grasp it!

Percy gets into the ring and takes his jacket off, as we await the mystery opponent that stands in the way of Percy and a 6wE contract.

Harold: Ladies and Gentlemen, we're getting breaking news backstage...

(We see Max Adamson and some EMT's stood around a fallen body, Tim Allen is quickly on the scene)

TA: Max, what happened? Who is this? And what happened to him?

(Adamson looks concerned)

Max: This... This is someone who was going to give Percy Percival a run for his money tonight. Former 6wE alumni Grunt McGovern. I called him in for a one shot deal to test Percy. As for what happened to him, I...

(Adamson looks fixated at somebody off camera)

Max: ...Was this your work?

(The camera pans round to reveal Engel Harlequin, sitting on top of a large storage case, giggling to himself)

EH: Maybe it was... Maybe it wasn't...

(Engel jumps down from the case and walks closer to Adamson)

EH: But the way I see it... You need someone to play with Percy... Eheheheheheee... And I don't have a match tonight... So I'm going to play with Percy right now, and in two weeks time, I'm going to play with The Fanatic, and I'm going to become the 6wE Ultra Violent Champion... And there's nothing, anybody, anywhere, can do, about it! Eheheheheee!

(Engel walks off as Adamson frowns)

TA: What is going to happen now?

(Adamson looks bemusedly at Tim Allen)

Max: What do you mean? You heard the man. Percy v Engel, next. Oh. And he was right about the other thing too. Two weeks time, Episode Three, Engel Harlequin v The Fanatic is happening. For the 6wE Ultra Violent Championship.

(Adamson walks off as Tim Allen nods in approval)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 28 Jan 2019, 3:01 pm

Match Two
If Percy Percival wins he gets a 6wE contract
Percy Percival v Engel Harlequin

• The bell rings and Engel smirks at Percy, Percy gyrates his hips towards Engel who laughs.
  • Percy casually goes up to Engel, Engel immediately levels him with a vicious forearm to the face. The crowd boo as Engel looks down at Percy.
  • Engel hits knee drops to Percy, relentlessly. Engel then slaps the face of Percy as the booing continues.
  • Engel drags Percy up, and hits the Self Fulfilling Prophecy.

Harold: Thank god this is over.

Henry: Don't count on it!

• Engel pins Percy, one, two, Engel lifts Percy's head from the mat. The crowd boo as Engel isn't finished yet.
  • Engel drags Percy up to his feet while hooking both arms, and hits Aversion Therapy. Before he can make the pinfall, "Change (in the house of flies)" by Deftones hits!

Henry: Fanatic! The Fanatic is here! Are we gonna see a preview of the Ultra Violent Championship Final?!

• The Fanatic makes his way down to the ring, Engel is stood, intently watching as The Fanatic gets into the ring. Engel and Fanatic barely take their eyes off each other.
  • Engel poses in front of Fanatic, who in turn motions a Championship around his waist. We see Percy Percival drag himself up to his feet using the ropes.

Harold: That's a bad place to be Percy...

• Fanatic and Engel have their eyes locked, all of a sudden, Fanatic viciously big boots Percy in the face, sending the Filipino flying out of the ring!
  • The referee calls for the bell, as the crowd and Engel realise what is happening!

Ring announcer: Your winner via disqualification, and earning a contract in 6wE, Percy Percival!

Henry: Oh my God...

Harold: HE DID IT!

Henry: He didn't do anything other than be kicked in the face!

Engel is far from happy as The Fanatic laughs, Fanatic leaves the ring as Engel is in shock, Percy barely knows where he is as the referee tries to raise his hand.

Engel snaps out of his trance, and hits another Self Fulfilling Prophecy to Percy, as the crowd boo. Engel stares at Fanatic who is now at the top of the ramp, eyes locked.

Henry: I think The Fanatic is in Engel's head. Although I don't think that's a good place to be whoever you are.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 28 Jan 2019, 3:02 pm

Liam Wood is backstage warming up for his match, when Jackson Jackson walks up to him. Tim Allen tries to get a word with the pair.

JJ: Is nothing private anymore?

(Tim Allen is taken aback as Jackson snaps at him)

LW: What did you want Jackson?

(Jackson and Wood stare at Tim Allen who gets the hint and walks away)

JJ: I just wanted you to be aware of how tonight has to go-

LW: Let me stop you there. Don't even try and tell me my role is to help Max. Whichever one of us defeats Uryu Ishida becomes the 6wE World Champion. It isn't about Max, it isn't about Uryu, it's about me. If you were sent here to ensure I work alongside Uryu and help tear him apart, then fine, I'm game for that. Just let Max know that I have no plans on standing aside and watching him win back that belt once Uryu is incapacitated.

(Jackson seems shocked)

LW: But if Max is telling the truth about his primary concern being about taking that title from Uryu, he'll have no qualms about watching me get the fall, will he. Take it easy Jackson.

(With that, Wood winks at Jackson and walks off, Jackson looks concerned)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 28 Jan 2019, 3:02 pm

Harold: Did you hear that? Long time egomaniacs Liam Wood and Max Adamson may not quite be on the same page... Imagine my surprise.

Henry: I'm sure it's nothing. Uryu's fifteen minutes of fame will be ending tonight, I can guarantee it.

Match Three
The TA v Perfect Jack and Brandon Perez

• Perfect Jack and Brandon Perez are out first, Brandon comes out to "Smooth", but his music is quickly interrupted by "I am Perfection", to his annoyance.
  • Jack gets a lot of boos, and some "Patricks" chants, Jack smirks as the pair head to the ring.
  • Jackson and Horrigan come out next to more boos, and they are carrying their 6CW World Tag Team Championships around their waist.
  • The match starts with Jack and Jackson trading moves and holds, Jack getting the upper hand, and then as Jackson tags in Horrigan, Jack dropkicks Horrigan back.
  • Jack ducks and moves as Horrigan unsuccessfully tries to clothesline him, Jack hits an impressive German Suplex to the big man!
  • Jackson tags back in and he and Jack go toe to toe, Jack outmaneuvering him once more, before Jackson takes him down with an Enziguri.
  • The turning point comes as an obviously impatient Brandon Perez tags himself in, just as Jack was once again getting the upper hand.
  • Jack stares a hole into Perez, who arrogantly goes for a lock up on Horrigan. Horrigan overpowers Perez and The TA manage to isolate Perez.
  • Jackson and Horrigan dominate Perez, controlling him and making a succession of quick tags, keeping Perez away from Jack.
  • After a while, Perez manages to find an opening, he dropkicks Horrigan off the apron, and counters a back suplex into a Tornado DDT on Jackson!
  • Perez crawls over to his corner, Jack is reaching out for a tag, the crowd are fired up and cheering for Perez...

Harold: HEY!

Henry: Ahahaha!

• The crowd boo vociferously as Perfect Jack drops off the apron before Perez can tag, Jack begins to leave, once again, pointing to his head implying he's smarter
  • Jack gets to the top of the ramp and walks through the curtain, Perez dragging himself up on the ropes in confusion. Perez turns around...
  • SHATTER MACHINE! Jackson hooks the leg of Perez as the referee counts, one, two, three!

Ring announcer: Your winners by pinfall, The TA!

Jackson and Horrigan raise their arms in celebration as the crowd boo.

Harold: What the hell did Perfect Jack do that for?

Henry: I would suggest he was unimpressed by Brandon Perez blind tagging in when Jack had it under control. Plus he's got that big match with Chris Patricks in two weeks. He'd be stupid not to walk away.

Harold: You are so full of sh*t sometimes...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 28 Jan 2019, 3:03 pm

The 6wE World Champion Uryu Ishida is backstage with Tim Allen

TA: Uryu Ishida, World Champion...

Uryu and Tim share a grin.

TA: ...Tonight, going into your first defence, a handicap match against former Champion Max Adamson, and Liam Wood. What are your thoughts going into this title defence?

Uryu adjusts his title on his shoulder and responds to Tim.

UI: Still getting used to carrying this thing... Yeah, I'm not surprised that Max feels the need to stack the deck against me. If he had any balls, he'd have at least made a one on one rematch. But instead, he does this. All it does is prove that Max knows he can't beat me. Destiny got me to this World Championship that has alluded me for so long, I'll be damned if anybody is taking it away from me. I am the face of 6wE, something that annoys Max, so while I want to be World Champion, and I want to stay World Champion, it's a nice little side note that it also p*sses him off...

Tim Allen nods in approval

TA: One final question, how do you prepare for something like this? I mean, Liam Wood is a dangerous component to this match. How do you combat two opponents?

UI: The question is, how do they combat each other... Only one of them can become Champion Tim. That will be the thing that leads to their downfall.

TA: Uryu, good luck tonight. No offence, but I fear you may need it tonight.

UI: Hmm. Maybe you're right. But as far as I see it, you make your own luck in this industry.

With that, Uryu walks off confidently.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 28 Jan 2019, 3:03 pm

Main event
6wE World Championship
Handicap match
Uryu Ishida (c) v Max Adamson and Liam Wood

Ring announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is for the 6wE World Heavyweight Championship!

"Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons hits and the crowd boo, as the 6wE Owner and former Champion Max Adamson makes his way to the ring.

"Revival Mode" by Every Time I Die then hits, the crowd are more respectful towards Liam Wood as he also makes his way to the ring.

Henry: Hell of a way to debut in 6wE, in the midst of a war between Adamson and Ishida, and with the chance to become 6wE World Heavyweight Champion.

Harold: Will the pressure be too much for Wood?

Henry: I doubt it. Uryu won the title on his debut, and Wood is far superior.

"Mr Blue Sky" hits and the crowd erupts as the 6wE World Champion, Uryu Ishida, makes his way to the ring. He holds up the title and the fans applaud.

Harold: Uryu Ishida has been known as a nearly man for so long, he finally climbed the mountain to become World Champion, but make no mistake, this is a dangerous match for Uryu Ishida.

Henry: You're telling me. First title defence, a handicap match. And this isn't 6CW, I don't see any allies backstage ready to jump into battle alongside Ishida. He's all on his own.

The ring announcer does the introductions, then the referee tries to make one of Adamson and Wood leave to stand on the ring apron, Adamson snatches the microphone from the ring announcer.

Max: Whoa whoa whoa. Absolutely not. This isn't one of those namby pamby handicap matches you would see in somewhere like 6CW, oh no. I know your game, Ishida. I know you will do anything you can to bend the rules. You are not leaving here with that title. To make sure, this is what's happening. No disqualifications. No countouts. No tags. This is an all out, two on one, war. Ring the bell.

• The crowd boo as Adamson smirks, he and Wood circle Uryu as the bell rings.
  • Wood and Adamson attack Uryu with punches and kicks, they bundle him into the corner and take turns to stick the boot in.
  • Wood chokes Uryu with his boot as Adamson poses, the crowd booing, Harold is apoplectic at ringside.
  • Adamson is directing traffic, Wood hits a big lariat, Adamson then hits a German Suplex to Uryu.
  • Adamson rolls outside to grab a couple of steel chairs, Wood takes one of the chairs and cracks it into the ribs of Uryu.
  • Wood goes for a quick pin attempt, Uryu kicks out at two, Adamson glares at Wood!

Harold: I told you...

• Adamson stomps Uryu, before opening up the steel chair. He places Uryu's face on the chair, and stomps the back of his head to boos.
  • Adamson hits a second German Suplex, Wood then hits a running knee to the back of Uryu's head, Wood then hooks the arms of Uryu for the Manson Driver...
  • Wood hits the Manson Driver, Wood covers Uryu, Adamson drags Wood off of Uryu by the leg, Adamson covers Uryu, Wood drags Adamson off of Uryu!
  • Wood and Adamson square up, both stating their case to become World Champion.

Henry: This can't be happening.

Harold: It is happening. These two ego's can't handle watching somebody else win the World Championship!

• Adamson shoves Wood, the crowd gasps, Wood shoves Adamson back, Uryu is up to his knees, Adamson and Wood hit a double superkick to Uryu!
  • Adamson pauses, he shoves Wood in the chest, only this time, shouts "Liam, get the tables!"
  • Wood stares at Adamson, mouths "get your own f*cking table" and nails Uryu with a double stomp to the stomach.
  • Wood drags Uryu up, Adamson runs to the ropes for the Gore, Uryu sidesteps and Adamson nails Wood with the Gore!
  • Adamson is in shock, he turns to Uryu who takes him to the mat, Uryu locks in a new submission!

Harold: BRIDGING FUJIWARA ARMBAR!

Henry: WHERE THE HELL DID HE LEARN THAT?!

• Uryu has the bridging Armbar synched in, the crowd are wild, chanting "tap tap tap tap" at Adamson, who is desperately scrambling around the mat
  • Adamson is reaching but he's nowhere near the ropes, Liam Wood is still slowly recovering from the Gore, he realises the situation and dives onto Uryu to break the hold.
  • Adamson clutches his shoulder as Wood and Uryu exchange right hands while on their knees, Uryu gets the upper hand, he then hits a series of knees on Wood
  • Uryu gets to his feet, Realisation superkick to the back of Wood, Uryu covers, one, two, Adamson breaks the pinfall!
  • Adamson still favours his left arm and shoulder, as he one handed picks Uryu up for a German Suplex, Adamson drops to the mat face first, Brick Break from Uryu!
  • Uryu transitions, back into the Bridging Fujiwara Armbar! Adamson is in agony as the hold is reapplied, Wood crawls over to Adamson
  • Adamson is about to tap when Wood grabs his wrist to stop him! Wood holds the wrist of Adamson, as he slowly gets up to his knees, Wood double stomps Uryu
  • Wood throws Uryu to the ropes, WORLD EATER! Wood falls into the cover on Uryu, one, two, thre-Uryu kicks out!
  • Wood goes for a second Manson Driver, hooking the arms of Uryu, Uryu trips Wood, goes for the Armbar on Wood, Wood with the backslide, one, two, thre-Uryu kicks out again!
  • Wood goes for a second World Eater, he lifts Uryu into the air, Uryu hits a Poisonrana counter, spiking Wood on the back of his head!
  • Wood rolls out of the ring, Uryu turns to Adamson who is trying to crawl away, Uryu grins. Uryu drags Adamson back to the middle of the ring by his leg...
  • Uryu locks in the Bridging Fujiwara Armbar for a third time, this time nobody can help Adamson!
  • ADAMSON TAPS! The crowd erupt into cheers as Uryu raises his arms while sat on the mat, Adamson cradles his shoulder and rolls from the ring, we see Liam Wood on the outside recovering.

Harold: URYU ISHIDA DOES IT AGAIN!

Ring Announcer: Your winner by submission, and STILL 6WE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, URYU ISHIDA!

Henry: This is a travesty.

Harold: They thought they had Uryu figured out, and then Uryu changed the equation! Max Adamson is nursing a suspected dislocated shoulder and it's every bit of karma he deserves.

Henry: ...Lets hope he can still sign off our expenses brother...

Uryu stands on the middle rope, 6wE World Championship raised in the air, with 1500 people chanting his name and cheering. We see Liam Wood staring at Max Adamson, as Frank Horrigan and Jackson Jackson come down to assist the Australian.

Henry: Lets not forget, Liam Wood could have been Champion tonight, but-

Harold: But Max couldn't let him take his glory.

Henry: I was gonna say "but Uryu had more than his fair share of luck", but whatever.

The final shot is of Uryu Ishida, celebrating, as he remains your 6wE World Champion.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down