FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Afro on Thu 07 Feb 2019, 4:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the FIFA Challenge League




Game uses FIFA 19 version as at 10/01/2019
https://sofifa.com/?v=19&e=159334&set=true

Week 20
Cambridge v Morecambe
Macclesfield v Forest Green
Exeter v Grimsby
Crewe v Carlisle
Lincoln v Mansfield
Colchester v Cheltenham

Match - week to be confirmed
Mansfield v Macclesfield




Links

https://www.twitch.tv/hero606v2

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rzMxThEbVCIiOq_gKOmMqH7WgcsIpYxleuPOWIzg-4Q/edit?usp=sharing

Team_________Manager
Cambridge Utd_________Dolph
Carlisle United_________Fluxy
Cheltenham Town_________Twist
Colchester_________Azzy
Crewe Alexandra_________Nads
Exeter City_________Trebs
Forest Green_________TAB
Grimsby Town_________Fernando
Lincoln City_________Bam
Macclesfield_________Hero
Mansfield Town_________Rof
Morecambe_________Afro


Matches_________Transfers_________Other
Fixtures_________Lawyers_________Rules
Table_________Foreigns_________Press Conferences
Injuries_________Releases_________
Tactics_________Confirmation_________
Results__________________
Cards__________________


Last edited by Afro on Thu 23 May 2019, 9:33 am; edited 61 times in total
Afro
Afro
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 30802
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 40
Location : I try to move around

Back to top Go down


FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Thu 14 Mar 2019, 1:19 pm

Trebs wrote:Lee Martin £225k 64
Aaron Martin £180k 64
Both getting reeleased unless any wants them?

If only House was part of the league

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Posts : 22180
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 30
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by nadeem2099 on Thu 14 Mar 2019, 1:24 pm

That's fine with me afro.

Try and see if one of viva or nick want to take over the team trebs.

Can anyone do a player check for me to see if a player is in hero's fifa or not before I buy him. The player is Yangel Herrera.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Posts : 6732
Join date : 2011-05-31
Location : Equilibrium

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Afro on Thu 14 Mar 2019, 1:26 pm

Yangel Herrera is fine Ok!
Afro
Afro
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 30802
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 40
Location : I try to move around

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by nadeem2099 on Thu 14 Mar 2019, 1:29 pm

Cheers afro.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Posts : 6732
Join date : 2011-05-31
Location : Equilibrium

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Trebs on Thu 14 Mar 2019, 1:45 pm

nadeem2099 wrote:That's fine with me afro.

Try and see if one of viva or nick want to take over the team trebs.

Can anyone do a player check for me to see if a player is in hero's fifa or not before I buy him. The player is Yangel Herrera.

I've asked Nadz and they aren't able to make the step up Sad


Trebs

Posts : 14614
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 56
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Afro on Thu 14 Mar 2019, 1:49 pm

Trebs wrote:
nadeem2099 wrote:That's fine with me afro.

Try and see if one of viva or nick want to take over the team trebs.

Can anyone do a player check for me to see if a player is in hero's fifa or not before I buy him. The player is Yangel Herrera.

I've asked Nadz and they aren't able to make the step up Sad


Neither would be able to step into Trebs' shoes. It'd be Moyes taking over from SAF all over again
Afro
Afro
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 30802
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 40
Location : I try to move around

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Take a boo on Thu 14 Mar 2019, 2:45 pm

Afro wrote:If that is the alternative, you're staying whether you like it or not!!

So the proposal is:


  • Play the next two round of matches as they stand
  • After those games, we drop Newport and Bury
  • Results for those games are expunged from the table
  • Fixtures for the second half of the season will be redone to exclude those teams.
  • Players from those teams are all released and are therefore off limits for 1 calendar month (which I make to be 26th April)
  • After 1 calendar month they can be signed from foreigns providing they fulfil the rules on foreign signings i.e. the 70 rating cap
  • I will not redo the scorers or assists list, as it is a bugger doing it (esp assists as I don't have a record of which games the assists were from


Any objections?

Sounds like a plan OK

Take a boo

Posts : 348
Join date : 2018-03-27

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Fernando on Thu 14 Mar 2019, 4:02 pm

Afro wrote:If that is the alternative, you're staying whether you like it or not!!

So the proposal is:


  • Play the next two round of matches as they stand
  • After those games, we drop Newport and Bury
  • Results for those games are expunged from the table
  • Fixtures for the second half of the season will be redone to exclude those teams.
  • Players from those teams are all released and are therefore off limits for 1 calendar month (which I make to be 26th April)
  • After 1 calendar month they can be signed from foreigns providing they fulfil the rules on foreign signings i.e. the 70 rating cap
  • I will not redo the scorers or assists list, as it is a bugger doing it (esp assists as I don't have a record of which games the assists were from


Any objections?

Im happy with everything else but id like to know who's losing what amount of points in all honesty. Say if Mansfield were losing 4pts from the 2 games yet Crawley are losing 1pt im not entirely convinced that is fair. Hug It doesn't seem to balance up just cos of a couple lazy people. I maintain we should just stick a default XI in for them or have one that doesn't change until the end of season regardless of injuries which im prepared to do if need be.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Posts : 36362
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 28
Location : buckinghamshire

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Afro on Thu 14 Mar 2019, 4:07 pm

Fernando wrote:
Afro wrote:If that is the alternative, you're staying whether you like it or not!!

So the proposal is:


  • Play the next two round of matches as they stand
  • After those games, we drop Newport and Bury
  • Results for those games are expunged from the table
  • Fixtures for the second half of the season will be redone to exclude those teams.
  • Players from those teams are all released and are therefore off limits for 1 calendar month (which I make to be 26th April)
  • After 1 calendar month they can be signed from foreigns providing they fulfil the rules on foreign signings i.e. the 70 rating cap
  • I will not redo the scorers or assists list, as it is a bugger doing it (esp assists as I don't have a record of which games the assists were from


Any objections?

Im happy with everything else but id like to know who's losing what amount of points in all honesty. Say if Mansfield were losing 4pts from the 2 games yet Crawley are losing 1pt im not entirely convinced that is fair. Hug It doesn't seem to balance up just cos of a couple lazy people. I maintain we should just stick a default XI in for them or have one that doesn't change until the end of season regardless of injuries which im prepared to do if need be.

I don't see the point of playing the games. That's just unnecessary work for Hero.

The middle ground could be to keep all the games from the first half and then not include them in second half fixtures.

I have the table without them which I will post up shortly
Afro
Afro
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 30802
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 40
Location : I try to move around

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Marky on Thu 14 Mar 2019, 4:11 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Trebs wrote:Lee Martin £225k 64
Aaron Martin £180k 64
Both getting reeleased unless any wants them?

If only House was part of the league

Wait...

Is that a Housemartins reference?

Marky

Posts : 28246
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 32
Location : Crawley, West Sussex

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Azzy on Thu 14 Mar 2019, 4:13 pm

Or, just award a standard 2-0 win for all their opponents, and we get two randomised scorers and two randomised assisters?

Azzy

Posts : 5002
Join date : 2014-04-07

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Azzy on Thu 14 Mar 2019, 4:14 pm

Tactics in btw FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 3559488474

Azzy

Posts : 5002
Join date : 2014-04-07

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Afro on Thu 14 Mar 2019, 4:19 pm

________________Played______Won_____Drawn______Lost_______GF________GA________GD______Points____Change__
Grimsby Town
11
9
0
2
26
11
15
27
-6
Forest Green
12
7
2
3
25
21
4
23
-3
Colchester
12
6
3
3
22
15
7
21
0
Mansfield Town
11
6
1
4
26
18
8
19
-3
Crawley Town
11
5
2
4
19
15
4
17
-3
Carlisle United
11
5
2
4
14
13
1
17
-6
Morecambe
11
4
4
3
15
10
5
16
-6
Lincoln City
11
5
1
5
21
23
-2
16
-3
Exeter City
11
4
3
4
16
11
5
15
-3
Cambridge Utd
13
3
4
6
12
23
-11
13
0
MK Dons
11
4
0
7
18
21
-3
12
-6
Crewe Alexandra
11
3
2
6
9
16
-7
11
-6
Cheltenham Town
11
2
3
6
12
18
-6
9
-1
Macclesfield
11
1
3
7
9
29
-20
6
-4

Afro
Afro
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 30802
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 40
Location : I try to move around

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Afro on Thu 14 Mar 2019, 4:20 pm

Obviously that's with some games against Bury and Newport to be played in the next two weeks
Afro
Afro
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 30802
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 40
Location : I try to move around

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Azzy on Thu 14 Mar 2019, 4:26 pm

I am happy with that table, I've decided Whistle

Azzy

Posts : 5002
Join date : 2014-04-07

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Fernando on Thu 14 Mar 2019, 4:26 pm

The middle ground could be to keep all the games from the first half and then not include them in second half fixtures.

i feel like that is the best option tbh Afro Ok!

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Posts : 36362
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 28
Location : buckinghamshire

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Afro on Thu 14 Mar 2019, 4:28 pm

Fernando wrote:The middle ground could be to keep all the games from the first half and then not include them in second half fixtures.

i feel like that is the best option tbh Afro Ok!

Actually, I'm leaning this way too.

Even more so now I've realised Azzy is up to 3rd on the revised table
Afro
Afro
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 30802
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 40
Location : I try to move around

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Azzy on Thu 14 Mar 2019, 4:37 pm

And here was me thinking people would be all for it with Hero losing even more ground Whistle

Azzy

Posts : 5002
Join date : 2014-04-07

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Trebs on Thu 14 Mar 2019, 4:37 pm

I think it's either go one way or the other.
Either have all the games with Bury or Newport or scratch the lot - can't have one and not the other.

Trebs

Posts : 14614
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 56
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Afro on Thu 14 Mar 2019, 4:42 pm

I think its okay to have it that everyone has played them once, and only once isn't it?
Afro
Afro
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 30802
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 40
Location : I try to move around

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Azzy on Thu 14 Mar 2019, 4:44 pm

Afro wrote:I think its okay to have it that everyone has played them once, and only once isn't it?
Not necessarily - I played Newport and lost, because it was the first game and their manager was doing tactics, signing players etc. They're an easy 3 points now. So I'm disadvantaged.

Is there no way of finding more managers?

Azzy

Posts : 5002
Join date : 2014-04-07

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by BamBam on Thu 14 Mar 2019, 4:47 pm

I think points against Newport should be kept in but Bury fixtures removed

BamBam

Posts : 15252
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Afro on Thu 14 Mar 2019, 4:52 pm

Azzy wrote:
Afro wrote:I think its okay to have it that everyone has played them once, and only once isn't it?
Not necessarily - I played Newport and lost, because it was the first game and their manager was doing tactics, signing players etc. They're an easy 3 points now. So I'm disadvantaged.

Is there no way of finding more managers?

Finding new managers doesn't help with that. The only way of removing the advantage/disadvantage of when you played them is to expunge the results.

Afro
Afro
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 30802
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 40
Location : I try to move around

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Hero on Thu 14 Mar 2019, 5:08 pm

Stengs up to £5m Smile

Hero
Founder
Founder

Posts : 28225
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 43
Location : Work toilet

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Trebs on Thu 14 Mar 2019, 5:12 pm

Afro wrote:
Azzy wrote:
Afro wrote:I think its okay to have it that everyone has played them once, and only once isn't it?
Not necessarily - I played Newport and lost, because it was the first game and their manager was doing tactics, signing players etc. They're an easy 3 points now. So I'm disadvantaged.

Is there no way of finding more managers?

Finding new managers doesn't help with that. The only way of removing the advantage/disadvantage of when you played them is to expunge the results.


Yep - so I'd agree with expunging all results/giving everyone default wins.

Trebs

Posts : 14614
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 56
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by BamBam on Thu 14 Mar 2019, 7:07 pm

Hero wrote:Stengs up to £5m Smile
Ihattaren to £6.3m Wink

BamBam

Posts : 15252
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Fri 15 Mar 2019, 2:38 am

Marky wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Trebs wrote:Lee Martin £225k 64
Aaron Martin £180k 64
Both getting reeleased unless any wants them?

If only House was part of the league

Wait...

Is that a Housemartins reference?

It was a reference for every woman, every man

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Posts : 22180
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 30
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Fri 15 Mar 2019, 2:41 am

I think you play the games against Newport and Bury until halfway and then give the second half lot as automatic 2-0 wins. We’ve had two more press conferences than games, so it would actually work out to level weeks and fixtures up.

I play Bury this week, I believe. So my opinion may change...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Posts : 22180
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 30
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Hero on Fri 15 Mar 2019, 7:44 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Marky wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Trebs wrote:Lee Martin £225k 64
Aaron Martin £180k 64
Both getting reeleased unless any wants them?

If only House was part of the league

Wait...

Is that a Housemartins reference?

It was a reference for every woman, every man

I once shared some noodles with Paul Heaton.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Posts : 28225
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 43
Location : Work toilet

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Afro on Fri 15 Mar 2019, 8:33 am

Hero wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Marky wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Trebs wrote:Lee Martin £225k 64
Aaron Martin £180k 64
Both getting reeleased unless any wants them?

If only House was part of the league

Wait...

Is that a Housemartins reference?

It was a reference for every woman, every man

I once shared some noodles with Paul Heaton.

That must have been a Happy Hour. Did you Keep it all in?
Afro
Afro
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 30802
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 40
Location : I try to move around

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Afro on Fri 15 Mar 2019, 8:38 am

Right, lets get a consensus. I think the current state is....


  • Play the next two round of matches as they stand
  • After those games, we drop Newport and Bury
  • Results for those teams remain for the first half and are included in the table
  • Fixtures for the second half of the season will remain unchanged, but matches against those teams will be an automatic 2-0 to save them needing to be played unnecessarily
  • Players from those teams are all released and are therefore off limits until the end of the season


Afro
Afro
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 30802
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 40
Location : I try to move around

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Renege on Fri 15 Mar 2019, 8:51 am

Suppose my questions would be

Do the two teams not playing still get their bonus? And don’t think we should recognise goalscorers/assists randomly as would just make it pointless

Renege

Posts : 352
Join date : 2018-10-17

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Afro on Fri 15 Mar 2019, 8:59 am

Renege wrote:Suppose my questions would be

Do the two teams not playing still get their bonus? And don’t think we should recognise goalscorers/assists randomly as would just make it pointless

I would say yes, and agreed.

I think we should also redo the end of season bonus calc if we take this approach
Afro
Afro
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 30802
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 40
Location : I try to move around

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Trebs on Fri 15 Mar 2019, 9:55 am

Afro wrote:Right, lets get a consensus. I think the current state is....


  • Play the next two round of matches as they stand
  • After those games, we drop Newport and Bury
  • Results for those teams remain for the first half and are included in the table
  • Fixtures for the second half of the season will remain unchanged, but matches against those teams will be an automatic 2-0 to save them needing to be played unnecessarily
  • Players from those teams are all released and are therefore off limits until the end of the season



Sorry, but I don't think it's right to have half of the games be defaults and half of the existing results.
I would either make every game a default 2-0 win (which includes revising any scores as necessary from earlier in the season) or play all the games.

Or even expunge those two teams and cancel all their games so the fixture list can be rewritten, which is probably the best solution to be honest.

Trebs

Posts : 14614
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 56
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by BamBam on Fri 15 Mar 2019, 10:04 am

Half the games being played means that everyone has one go at the existing Bury/Newport teams, in whatever state they are, whatever result is achieved is fair as I hardly think Hero has put in any extra tactical effort for them for certain opposition. Other than anyone who played them in the first 2 games of the season, no one can really have any complaints there

The 2nd half of the season is all then completely level, I'm on board with that approach Afro

BamBam

Posts : 15252
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Azzy on Fri 15 Mar 2019, 10:19 am

BamBam wrote:Other than anyone who played them in the first 2 games of the season, no one can really have any complaints there
Hence me complaining like an old woman Laugh

Azzy

Posts : 5002
Join date : 2014-04-07

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Afro on Fri 15 Mar 2019, 10:25 am

My preferred is just to get rid of their results from the first half. Anything else just feels like over complicating it unnecessarily.

I'm one of the ones who loses two wins and is hit hardest, but I'm not bothered at all. It's only a game.

One thing for sure, if we can't find an approach that everyone is happy to go along with, then we just carry on as we currently are.
Afro
Afro
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 30802
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 40
Location : I try to move around

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Trebs on Fri 15 Mar 2019, 10:32 am

Afro wrote:My preferred is just to get rid of their results from the first half. Anything else just feels like over complicating it unnecessarily.

I'm one of the ones who loses two wins and is hit hardest, but I'm not bothered at all. It's only a game.

One thing for sure, if we can't find an approach that everyone is happy to go along with, then we just carry on as we currently are.

Yes - that's what I think is the best approach.

Do we have a series of indicative votes now?

Trebs

Posts : 14614
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 56
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Fluxy on Fri 15 Mar 2019, 10:35 am

Afro wrote:My preferred is just to get rid of their results from the first half. Anything else just feels like over complicating it unnecessarily.

I'm one of the ones who loses two wins and is hit hardest, but I'm not bothered at all. It's only a game.

One thing for sure, if we can't find an approach that everyone is happy to go along with, then we just carry on as we currently are.

Will agree with this, if it helps progression. 

We should perhaps all become MPs after this  Run

Fluxy
Aviva Premiership Commissioner
Aviva Premiership Commissioner

Posts : 12012
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 28
Location : Isle of Wight

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Fri 15 Mar 2019, 11:51 am

I'd say keep results but definitely don't leave the fixtures the same. I'll go along with anything that changes the fixtures, but I do feel like this might reward people who have lost games.

I also think we should invite Maesteg to take over a side. Probably Newport.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Posts : 22180
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 30
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by BamBam on Fri 15 Mar 2019, 11:54 am

Yeah, and given his 6 week ban we won't even notice the difference

BamBam

Posts : 15252
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Marky on Fri 15 Mar 2019, 12:49 pm

Tactics sent

Marky

Posts : 28246
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 32
Location : Crawley, West Sussex

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Fri 15 Mar 2019, 1:00 pm

Cyril and Maesteg aren't the same person Very Happy

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Posts : 22180
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 30
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Hero on Fri 15 Mar 2019, 1:53 pm

Hero wrote:Got a few that I'm hoping at some point prior to Season 2 will have rises/further rises like Kutucu, Vitao, Kangin and Angel Gomes so hoping to be around 30m.

Now up to 35.87m after Kutucu, Kangin & Stengs rises. Still nothing on Gomes, Garcia and Vitao though so may get past 40m if they come in.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Posts : 28225
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 43
Location : Work toilet

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Fluxy on Fri 15 Mar 2019, 2:46 pm

Hero wrote:
Hero wrote:Got a few that I'm hoping at some point prior to Season 2 will have rises/further rises like Kutucu, Vitao, Kangin and Angel Gomes so hoping to be around 30m.

Now up to 35.87m after Kutucu, Kangin & Stengs rises. Still nothing on Gomes, Garcia and Vitao though so may get past 40m if they come in.

I saw Gomes had been downgraded on SoFifa, so imagine his rise wouldn't be as high as you expected!

Fluxy
Aviva Premiership Commissioner
Aviva Premiership Commissioner

Posts : 12012
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 28
Location : Isle of Wight

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Hero on Fri 15 Mar 2019, 3:06 pm

Fluxy wrote:
Hero wrote:
Hero wrote:Got a few that I'm hoping at some point prior to Season 2 will have rises/further rises like Kutucu, Vitao, Kangin and Angel Gomes so hoping to be around 30m.

Now up to 35.87m after Kutucu, Kangin & Stengs rises. Still nothing on Gomes, Garcia and Vitao though so may get past 40m if they come in.

I saw Gomes had been downgraded on SoFifa, so imagine his rise wouldn't be as high as you expected!

Not seen a downgrade on him, his OV went up in November and they finally made him taller than 5'3".

Hero
Founder
Founder

Posts : 28225
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 43
Location : Work toilet

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by BamBam on Fri 15 Mar 2019, 3:10 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Cyril and Maesteg aren't the same person Very Happy

Oh I'm quite aware, poor Cyril Sad

BamBam

Posts : 15252
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Hero on Fri 15 Mar 2019, 3:15 pm

Sofifa wise I've had a few big rises of late, Reece James upto 71 from 67, Aarons upto 70, Valery 61-66, Kangin upto 72, Stengs upto 73. Tempted to keep a few in season 2 as may go past the 75 mark.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Posts : 28225
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 43
Location : Work toilet

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Afro on Fri 15 Mar 2019, 6:11 pm

Right, so we seem to be at a point where there are a number of different options, which different people favour

1) Expunge Newport and Bury past results from the table altogether
2) Keep the first half of the season results as they are, and then remove them from fixtures for the second half of the season
3) Keep the first half of the season results as they are, and then give a default 2-0 for the fixtures in the second half of the season


I've lost track of who favours each, so I'll put a voting post up. How about if one option gets more than 50% of the votes, we go with it?
Afro
Afro
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 30802
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 40
Location : I try to move around

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Afro on Mon 18 Mar 2019, 11:41 am

Afro wrote:Right, so we seem to be at a point where there are a number of different options, which different people favour

1) Expunge Newport and Bury past results from the table altogether
2) Keep the first half of the season results as they are, and then remove them from fixtures for the second half of the season
3) Keep the first half of the season results as they are, and then give a default 2-0 for the fixtures in the second half of the season


I've lost track of who favours each, so I'll put a voting post up. How about if one option gets more than 50% of the votes, we go with it?

http://www.606v2.com/t68582-how-to-treat-newport-and-bury-in-2nd-half-of-the-season
Afro
Afro
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 30802
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 40
Location : I try to move around

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 7 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum