FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Afro on Thu 07 Feb 2019, 4:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the FIFA Challenge League




Game uses FIFA 19 version as at 10/01/2019
https://sofifa.com/?v=19&e=159334&set=true

Week 20
Cambridge v Morecambe
Macclesfield v Forest Green
Exeter v Grimsby
Crewe v Carlisle
Lincoln v Mansfield
Colchester v Cheltenham

Match - week to be confirmed
Mansfield v Macclesfield




Links

https://www.twitch.tv/hero606v2

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rzMxThEbVCIiOq_gKOmMqH7WgcsIpYxleuPOWIzg-4Q/edit?usp=sharing

Team_________Manager
Cambridge Utd_________Dolph
Carlisle United_________Fluxy
Cheltenham Town_________Twist
Colchester_________Azzy
Crewe Alexandra_________Nads
Exeter City_________Trebs
Forest Green_________TAB
Grimsby Town_________Fernando
Lincoln City_________Bam
Macclesfield_________Hero
Mansfield Town_________Rof
Morecambe_________Afro


Matches_________Transfers_________Other
Fixtures_________Lawyers_________Rules
Table_________Foreigns_________Press Conferences
Injuries_________Releases_________
Tactics_________Confirmation_________
Results__________________
Cards__________________


Last edited by Afro on Thu 23 May 2019, 9:33 am; edited 61 times in total
Afro
Afro
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 30808
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 41
Location : I try to move around

Back to top Go down


FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Azzy on Mon 18 Mar 2019, 11:46 am

I voted Affers, I'd never let you down. Great win for your boys yesterday!

Azzy

Posts : 5011
Join date : 2014-04-07

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Afro on Mon 18 Mar 2019, 12:08 pm

Azzy wrote:I voted Affers, I'd never let you down. Great win for your boys yesterday!

Chelsea should have been home and dry by half time. That is the most I have seen us dominated by anyone at home, even City.

If I hadn't watched the second half, I wouldn't have believed the score.
Afro
Afro
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 30808
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 41
Location : I try to move around

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by TwisT on Mon 18 Mar 2019, 1:54 pm

Afternoon guys - i have voted Afro.

I have just looked into what my possible team could be for next season (could be a good PC question) and I wondered if there is a formation that allows me to play (or as close to) the below:

----------ST--------
-----AM------AM-----
LM----CM---CM---RM
----CB---CB---CB---


TwisT

Posts : 17465
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 35
Location : Kent

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by BamBam on Mon 18 Mar 2019, 1:57 pm

There's a 3-4-2-1 option that I used a bit last season Twist, think it was with LF / RF rather than AM's but I assume Hero can change that

BamBam

Posts : 15341
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by TwisT on Mon 18 Mar 2019, 2:02 pm

Yep saw that and also 3-4-1-2 with CM's. Don't want to have poor Hero mess about with changing set formations so I will just plump for 1.

I just wanted to play Edu Exposito and Aliendro as AM's with some width and pace outside them. I think I am trying to shoe horn what I have now for next season rather then making massive changes before season 2

TwisT

Posts : 17465
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 35
Location : Kent

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by TwisT on Mon 18 Mar 2019, 2:06 pm

Something like:

-----------Sierhuis--------------
-------Exposito--Aliendro-------
Singh----Taylor--Anuar----Engin
--------CB----CB----CB----------

TwisT

Posts : 17465
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 35
Location : Kent

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Afro on Mon 18 Mar 2019, 2:10 pm

Does it need to be 3 at the back. Another option is 4-3-2-1.

Again, it is LF and RF rather than AMs, which is not as wide as having wingers there.

There are then a couple of things you can do in your instructions and players you pick accordingly to make them narrower

Afro
Afro
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 30808
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 41
Location : I try to move around

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by TwisT on Mon 18 Mar 2019, 2:18 pm

No it doesn't have to have 3 at the back. 4-3-2-1 could work too.

Is anyone else thinking that far ahead? I was just going through my players and looking at current rating, potential and real life form to see who is likely to be my first team next season.

I really should include Glen Kamara in this.....completely missed him!

TwisT

Posts : 17465
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 35
Location : Kent

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Fernando on Mon 18 Mar 2019, 2:59 pm

You could always try 4-2-2-2 so two AM's 2DM's

Alternative the 4-2-3-1 with 3am's would work too.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Posts : 36371
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 28
Location : buckinghamshire

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Hero on Mon 18 Mar 2019, 3:19 pm

Games will be starting from around 6:30pm tonight btw.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Posts : 28226
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 43
Location : Work toilet

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Afro on Mon 18 Mar 2019, 4:16 pm

Hero wrote:Games will be starting from around 6:30pm tonight btw.

Sat at the pool again 6.15 to 7.30ish Whistle
Afro
Afro
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 30808
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 41
Location : I try to move around

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by BamBam on Mon 18 Mar 2019, 7:32 pm

Marky, you're apparently on -149k budget, please could you look at the sheet and tell me what i've fooked up

BamBam

Posts : 15341
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Take a boo on Mon 18 Mar 2019, 7:48 pm

Bam, just had a review of my budget on there and Mandanne should be a lawyer (£594k) rather that a release (£405k)

Take a boo

Posts : 348
Join date : 2018-03-27

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by BamBam on Mon 18 Mar 2019, 7:59 pm

Fixed angel

BamBam

Posts : 15341
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Afro on Tue 19 Mar 2019, 9:21 am

Just starting lawyers and injuries now.

Please can someone do mine, plus injuries for Rof
Afro
Afro
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 30808
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 41
Location : I try to move around

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Trebs on Tue 19 Mar 2019, 9:25 am

Afro wrote:Just starting lawyers and injuries now.

Please can someone do mine, plus injuries for Rof

Afro, I've got Lee and Aaron Martin still on my page. Not sure what source you use but I've released both.

Will update at lunchtime

Trebs

Posts : 14620
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 57
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Afro on Tue 19 Mar 2019, 9:55 am

Trebs wrote:
Afro wrote:Just starting lawyers and injuries now.

Please can someone do mine, plus injuries for Rof

Afro, I've got Lee and Aaron Martin still on my page. Not sure what source you use but I've released both.

Will update at lunchtime

Thanks Trebs.

Got 2 teams done, then got collared with work and now have a meeting.

Will pick it back up in a bit
Afro
Afro
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 30808
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 41
Location : I try to move around

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Marky on Tue 19 Mar 2019, 12:19 pm

BamBam wrote:Marky, you're apparently on -149k budget, please could you look at the sheet and tell me what i've fooked up

Starting budget: £2,000,000
Transfers in: £8,724,000
Transfers out: £3,628,750
Press Conferences: £1,700,000
Tactics bonuses: £2,400,000
=
£1,004,750

The weird thing is I've got my budget at £974,750, so it looks like I owe myself £30k, but I'm a lot closer than you were, unless I've missed something obvious.

(Also I realised I could have had another £600k if I'd bothered to get tactics in on time Laugh )

Marky

Posts : 28250
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 32
Location : Crawley, West Sussex

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Afro on Tue 19 Mar 2019, 12:27 pm

Afro wrote:Just starting lawyers and injuries now.

Please can someone do mine, plus injuries for Rof

Done injuries and lawyers. Just missing my two and Rof's injuries
Afro
Afro
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 30808
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 41
Location : I try to move around

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Tue 19 Mar 2019, 12:49 pm

Should make a decision on these two teams being chucked before Hero bothers playing my match against Bury.

Also, what’s happening with MK Dons. Both Nando and I have said we’d run the thing if it makes it more competitive.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Posts : 22326
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 30
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Afro on Tue 19 Mar 2019, 1:00 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Should make a decision on these two teams being chucked before Hero bothers playing my match against Bury.

Also, what’s happening with MK Dons. Both Nando and I have said we’d run the thing if it makes it more competitive.

Anyone still to vote?

At the moment it is looking like we expunge the results, which then leads to whether it is worth playing the matches for those two teams in these two weeks.

If its okay with Hero, I'd say its up to the manager whether they want to run the games or have a week off.
Afro
Afro
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 30808
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 41
Location : I try to move around

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Tue 19 Mar 2019, 1:04 pm

Leandro Grimi
C.Fernandez
Luan Candido

Gerard Valentin
Barry Roche
Pablo Alvarez

Kim Seung Dae
Luca Mazzoni

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Posts : 22326
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 30
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Afro on Tue 19 Mar 2019, 1:09 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Leandro Grimi
C.Fernandez
Luan Candido

Gerard Valentin
Barry Roche
Pablo Alvarez

Kim Seung Dae
Luca Mazzoni

Thank you Sir Ok!
Afro
Afro
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 30808
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 41
Location : I try to move around

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by BamBam on Tue 19 Mar 2019, 1:16 pm

Marky wrote:
BamBam wrote:Marky, you're apparently on -149k budget, please could you look at the sheet and tell me what i've fooked up

Starting budget: £2,000,000
Transfers in: £8,724,000
Transfers out: £3,628,750
Press Conferences: £1,700,000
Tactics bonuses: £2,400,000
=
£1,004,750

The weird thing is I've got my budget at £974,750, so it looks like I owe myself £30k, but I'm a lot closer than you were, unless I've missed something obvious.

(Also I realised I could have had another £600k if I'd bothered to get tactics in on time Laugh )

Agree on starting budget, transfers in and press conferences
I've got transfers out as 3,075,550
Tactics bonuses as 1,800,000

Hero said you missed bonuses in Games 7, 9, 10, 11 and 12

I'm sure I've fooked up something in transfers out though

BamBam

Posts : 15341
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by BamBam on Tue 19 Mar 2019, 1:23 pm

Found 500k, I missed the Edu Exposito sale

BamBam

Posts : 15341
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Afro on Tue 19 Mar 2019, 3:53 pm

Anyone want to beat the lawyers offers for Kim Seung Dae or Mazzoni?
Afro
Afro
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 30808
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 41
Location : I try to move around

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Azzy on Tue 19 Mar 2019, 4:09 pm

I was tempted, but I'd not want to beat Dae's offer.

Azzy

Posts : 5011
Join date : 2014-04-07

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Afro on Tue 19 Mar 2019, 4:14 pm

Azzy wrote:I was tempted, but I'd not want to beat Dae's offer.

Unless there is any chance of getting your Hiro off you, then it will need to be more cash than the Lawyers offer of £421k

Played at CM this week and had his best performance for me so far, but he is not going to play there unless I get a few midfield injuries
Afro
Afro
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 30808
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 41
Location : I try to move around

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Afro on Wed 20 Mar 2019, 10:33 am

It looks like there is one more manager (plus Olly potentially) to vote.

Given it is 7-5 in favour of one option, then I suggest we go with that approach.

I will update the results. tables etc to be with out those teams later. I also suggest that Cambridge and Colchester, who were due to play Newport and Bury this week have a friendly game against each other? It is also the cup final this week

Dolph has already generated fixtures to exclude the two teams, so I will update that this afternoon too
Afro
Afro
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 30808
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 41
Location : I try to move around

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Azzy on Wed 20 Mar 2019, 11:51 am

I'm game for a friendly with Dolph, means we have to earn our £200k.

Let's call it the "Best of the West Trophy", with the winner allowed to legally change the loser's team name to either East Ham of East Brom from now on.

Azzy

Posts : 5011
Join date : 2014-04-07

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Wed 20 Mar 2019, 12:37 pm

I was going to suggest that we play for the soul of Gary Megson

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Posts : 22326
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 30
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Wed 20 Mar 2019, 12:43 pm

Anyone got any interest in John Marquis? I need to freshen up my squad, so I think he's got to go, even though I'm sure that goals record for a mediocre team in League One means he's due a transfer and/or price rise.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Posts : 22326
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 30
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Fluxy on Wed 20 Mar 2019, 1:16 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Anyone got any interest in John Marquis? I need to freshen up my squad, so I think he's got to go, even though I'm sure that goals record for a mediocre team in League One means he's due a transfer and/or price rise.

Could possibly, what would you be looking for him?

Fluxy
Aviva Premiership Commissioner
Aviva Premiership Commissioner

Posts : 12014
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 28
Location : Isle of Wight

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Azzy on Wed 20 Mar 2019, 1:27 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Anyone got any interest in John Marquis? I need to freshen up my squad, so I think he's got to go, even though I'm sure that goals record for a mediocre team in League One means he's due a transfer and/or price rise.
I don't see him on your squad page Erm

Azzy

Posts : 5011
Join date : 2014-04-07

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Wed 20 Mar 2019, 1:29 pm

It's not well updated. I'll get to it

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Posts : 22326
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 30
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Wed 20 Mar 2019, 1:34 pm

John Marquis is a 26 year old striker currently playing in the Cambridge squad. John was bought for £225k, meaning his lawyer fee is £247.5k and his release fee is £187.5k.

I think his fee will go up, especially as his market value has always been around this and he's never had a season this good. He's 1 in 2 at L1 level, with Doncaster currently sitting in the playoffs.

My strikeforce is just not working, whoever I have up there, so obviously something needs to happen.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Posts : 22326
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 30
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Wed 20 Mar 2019, 1:36 pm

Also, I chopped two whole onions into my stir fry this evening, but with one added much later into the process than the other. The resulting onion taste in my mouth, hours later, is quite fantastic.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Posts : 22326
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 30
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly on Wed 20 Mar 2019, 2:20 pm

If you lads need me to continue doing my team - i can do so. Apologies for the absence, life has taken over a bit recently but if you want me gone i can also go

(Also what is everyones thoughts on the Maddie McCann case - interesting thread about it here - https://twitter.com/joshrfrd/status/1107411288039346177 )
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly

Posts : 46461
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 23
Location : Chris Woakes's wardrobe

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by BamBam on Wed 20 Mar 2019, 2:50 pm

Life has taken over a bit, oh and here's a link to Maddie McCann discussion

Are those two things linked Olly?

BamBam

Posts : 15341
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Afro on Wed 20 Mar 2019, 2:58 pm

Have expunged Newport and Bury from results and the table for this week
Afro
Afro
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 30808
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 41
Location : I try to move around

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Afro on Wed 20 Mar 2019, 3:08 pm

Afro wrote:Have expunged Newport and Bury from results and the table for this week

Will update Top scorers and assists later.

I could expunge goals against Newport and Bury from the scorers list, but can't do assists easily as I don't record who has assists against each team.

What would be the preference - update scorers and not assists, or just leave both as they are
Afro
Afro
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 30808
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 41
Location : I try to move around

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by BamBam on Wed 20 Mar 2019, 3:21 pm

Leave as they are, its not changing much

BamBam

Posts : 15341
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly on Wed 20 Mar 2019, 5:05 pm

BamBam wrote:Life has taken over a bit, oh and here's a link to Maddie McCann discussion

Are those two things linked Olly?

Hug
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly

Posts : 46461
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 23
Location : Chris Woakes's wardrobe

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Renege on Wed 20 Mar 2019, 6:08 pm

Seems silly to update scorers and assists

Renege

Posts : 352
Join date : 2018-10-17

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Afro on Wed 20 Mar 2019, 8:01 pm

Glad both responses agree with my thoughts.

I’ll update scorers and assists tonight if I get a chance otherwise I’ll do it tomorrow.

Btw fixtures for the second half have been redone and posted to exclude N and B (thanks Dolph). Still need to add cup in though
Afro
Afro
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 30808
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 41
Location : I try to move around

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Azzy on Thu 21 Mar 2019, 9:29 am

Good Golly I'm Olly wrote:(Also what is everyones thoughts on the Maddie McCann case - interesting thread about it here - https://twitter.com/joshrfrd/status/1107411288039346177 )
Don't know much about the conspiracy theories, but I do know that those parents should have had their remaining kids taken from them, and both sent to jail for the rest of their lives. How they had the front to do a world tour, lick the Pope's ring and do all the media when they are some of the most despicable people who have ever lived, I have no idea.

Any parent who leaves their kids alone so they can go for a boozy dinner out should be slowly tortured each and every day by the KGB. I'm still as angry with them today as I was at the time - they are pure, total scumbags, and I feel more sorry for their other kids than I do for Katie Hopkins' kids.

That case proved why society has gone down the drain - they were made out to be victims, rather than perpetrators of a sick and depraved crime.

Azzy

Posts : 5011
Join date : 2014-04-07

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Afro on Thu 21 Mar 2019, 9:49 am

Azzy wrote:
Good Golly I'm Olly wrote:(Also what is everyones thoughts on the Maddie McCann case - interesting thread about it here - https://twitter.com/joshrfrd/status/1107411288039346177 )
Don't know much about the conspiracy theories, but I do know that those parents should have had their remaining kids taken from them, and both sent to jail for the rest of their lives. How they had the front to do a world tour, lick the Pope's ring and do all the media when they are some of the most despicable people who have ever lived, I have no idea.

Any parent who leaves their kids alone so they can go for a boozy dinner out should be slowly tortured each and every day by the KGB. I'm still as angry with them today as I was at the time - they are pure, total scumbags, and I feel more sorry for their other kids than I do for Katie Hopkins' kids.

That case proved why society has gone down the drain - they were made out to be victims, rather than perpetrators of a sick and depraved crime.

I agree with this. Had they been working class people, and not doctors, I think the reaction to them by the media would have been very different
Afro
Afro
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 30808
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 41
Location : I try to move around

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly on Thu 21 Mar 2019, 9:52 am

Afro wrote:
Azzy wrote:
Good Golly I'm Olly wrote:(Also what is everyones thoughts on the Maddie McCann case - interesting thread about it here - https://twitter.com/joshrfrd/status/1107411288039346177 )
Don't know much about the conspiracy theories, but I do know that those parents should have had their remaining kids taken from them, and both sent to jail for the rest of their lives. How they had the front to do a world tour, lick the Pope's ring and do all the media when they are some of the most despicable people who have ever lived, I have no idea.

Any parent who leaves their kids alone so they can go for a boozy dinner out should be slowly tortured each and every day by the KGB. I'm still as angry with them today as I was at the time - they are pure, total scumbags, and I feel more sorry for their other kids than I do for Katie Hopkins' kids.

That case proved why society has gone down the drain - they were made out to be victims, rather than perpetrators of a sick and depraved crime.

I agree with this. Had they been working class people, and not doctors, I think the reaction to them by the media would have been very different

100% agree - if they were young black parents from a council estate they'd have done time for negligence.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly

Posts : 46461
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 23
Location : Chris Woakes's wardrobe

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Azzy on Thu 21 Mar 2019, 10:09 am

Two people agreed with me on something...that goes in the diary Laugh

Azzy

Posts : 5011
Join date : 2014-04-07

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Hero on Thu 21 Mar 2019, 10:40 am

When we went on the work ski trip last year I made the error of getting involved in a back and forth regarding the McCanns in the work What's App group only to then discover one of the Board is personal friends with them.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Posts : 28226
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 43
Location : Work toilet

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage III - Page 8 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage III

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum