The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Political round up.............

+27
navyblueshorts
tigertattie
Luckless Pedestrian
alfie
JDizzle
No name Bertie
88Chris05
Scottrf
Luke
GSC
Dolphin Ziggler
El Radar
dummy_half
CaledonianCraig
lostinwales
Hero
Pr4wn
SecretFly
Galted
Samo
MrInvisible
Cardiff Dave
guildfordbat
superflyweight
Duty281
TRUSSMAN66
JuliusHMarx
31 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Political round up............. - Page 17 Empty Political round up.............

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Thread Split! Culture Cup Rules!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 17 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:13 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Just Johnson...Hunt and Gove now...

If Johnson lends Hunt some support to get rid of Gove and offers Hunt the Exchequer..

He will be PM next week.

Smart move for sure....Be surprised if there is a contest now.

Shock of shocks..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 17 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by MrInvisible Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:41 pm

Choosing between Hunt and Johnson is like choosing between castration and amputation. Or, as Labour put it, between someone who broke the NHS and someone who wants to sell it to Trump.

Boris will obviously win - Hunt as Chancellor (as per Trussman's tip), Gove to move to Foreign Secretary and Javid to stay as Home Secretary. Failing Grayling to Education and Rory Stewart given Transport.

Anyone see the Mark Field photos assaulting the protester? Looks v bad. Tories looking v toxic this week - Blackford calls out Boris as a racist, Homeless minister gets found out for racist comments and Mark Field, a minister himself grabbing a female protester by the neck.

MrInvisible

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:51 pm

You can't have all Men in the top 4 jobs..

He will keep Gove at Environment....Liz Truss is a big supporter of Johnson.....

I imagine she gets the Foreign brief....Or if Hunt stays in she will be Chancellor and Hunt stays as Foreign secretary...and Heaven help us as she didn't know seem to know what the single market was..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by MrInvisible Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:33 pm

Breaking news, contain your excitement, we have a by-election coming up in mid-Wales.  Its a Tory held seat, but a real Lib Dem target which they will relish - expect a squeeze of remain-minded Labour and Plaid Cymru vote to coalesce around Lib Dem candidate:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/21/petition-to-recall-convicted-tory-mp-chris-davies-succeeds

MrInvisible

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:02 am

You really do often get the impression that it's Politics for Children - these news headlines.  Teaching children what politics does.

'Tactical voting' claim......

?

Yeah?

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:59 am

MrInvisible wrote:Breaking news, contain your excitement, we have a by-election coming up in mid-Wales.  Its a Tory held seat, but a real Lib Dem target which they will relish - expect a squeeze of remain-minded Labour and Plaid Cymru vote to coalesce around Lib Dem candidate:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/21/petition-to-recall-convicted-tory-mp-chris-davies-succeeds
More trouble ahead for BoJo or (k)Hunt if the Tories lose more seats
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by No name Bertie Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:43 am

MrInvisible wrote:Choosing between Hunt and Johnson is like choosing between castration and amputation ...
So do you have a limp or a high voice?
No name Bertie
No name Bertie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:03 pm

Police were called to an apartment last night because of a domestic disturbance involving Boris Johnson and his partner Carrie Symonds. Apparently she could be heard shouting "get off me" and "get out of my flat".

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:47 pm

Telegraph journalists want the person who reported it 'Outed'...

Scary times indeed for any democracy...When the outing of whistleblowers comes down to Party lines..

Not good.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:47 pm

When the outing of someone reporting a domestic disturbance when a female is heard to be saying "get off me" and there is loud banging going on is called to be "outed".

The Telegraph really is a disgusting rag.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:05 pm

The Telegraph, who have supported and hired Boris, are finding a way to make him the victim here? I AM SHOCKED

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:22 am

What happened to “if you’ve nothing to hide, you’ve nothing to fear”?

Frak Tory bumholes.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:06 am

Tomorrow's papers are horrendous for Johnson..

Opinium...

Labour 26 +4
Brexit...23 -3
Cons....20 +3
Libs.....16 (-)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by No name Bertie Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:04 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Tomorrow's papers are horrendous for Johnson..

Opinium...

Labour 26 +4
Brexit...23 -3
Cons....20 +3
Libs.....16 (-)
Why is it horrendous for Johnson?  Johnson is not the "conservative party" - he is just running for the leadership ... and apparently the "Cons" are up by +3 and the "Brexit" is down by -3.

The significant factor in the Opinion Poll is the presence of "Brexit" - which is a single issue party with no MPs!

Personally I would say that the biggest concern is Labour only having 26% of the vote (up 4) - if they were more astute they could have taken better advantage of the situation - instead it seems that Lib Dems and Brexit have been the "winners" so far. But Brexit have no infrastructure and no MPs so for them I can't see how this is going to lead to any significant number of MPs.

But at the moment we are dealing with a transient environment. Everything will change depending on what happens come October 2019 when the next deadline for Britains exit / decision arrives.
No name Bertie
No name Bertie

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:52 pm

Nice try at suppressing the truth, lads.  The concerned neighbours forgot to say they were Left wing EU supporters when they rang the newspapers?  Well, when you're genuinely 'concerned', you can forget these little details of course.

Meanwhile, the woman with Boris feels like she's a victim, feels wronged, feels played... 'stitch up', she says.  
So all the feminists groups will be out in force now to support her?

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:57 pm

No name Bertie wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Tomorrow's papers are horrendous for Johnson..

Opinium...

Labour 26 +4
Brexit...23 -3
Cons....20 +3
Libs.....16 (-)
Why is it horrendous for Johnson?  Johnson is not the "conservative party" - he is just running for the leadership ... and apparently the "Cons" are up by +3 and the "Brexit" is down by -3.

The significant factor in the Opinion Poll is the presence of "Brexit" - which is a single issue party with no MPs!

Personally I would say that the biggest concern is Labour only having 26% of the vote (up 4) - if they were more astute they could have taken better advantage of the situation - instead it seems that Lib Dems and Brexit have been the "winners" so far.  But Brexit have no infrastructure and no MPs so for them I can't see how this is going to lead to any significant number of MPs.

But at the moment we are dealing with a transient environment.  Everything will change depending on what happens come October 2019 when the next deadline for Britains exit / decision arrives.

I wrote.. "Tomorrow's papers are horrendous for Johnson"

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:59 pm

SecretFly wrote:Nice try at suppressing the truth, lads.  The concerned neighbours forgot to say they were Left wing EU supporters when they rang the newspapers?  Well, when you're genuinely 'concerned', you can forget these little details of course.

Meanwhile, the woman with Boris feels like she's a victim, feels wronged, feels played... 'stitch up', she says.  

Are you suggesting that, given they were hearing a banging, shouting and a woman saying "get off me", that they shouldn't have called the police and instead just let it happen?

Were they supposed to declare their political leanings while they reported their concerns to the police?

What a bizarre post.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:08 pm

Pr4wn wrote:
SecretFly wrote:Nice try at suppressing the truth, lads.  The concerned neighbours forgot to say they were Left wing EU supporters when they rang the newspapers?  Well, when you're genuinely 'concerned', you can forget these little details of course.

Are you suggesting that, given they were hearing a banging, shouting and a woman saying "get off me", that they shouldn't have called the police and instead just let it happen?

Were they supposed to declare their political leanings while they reported their concerns to the police?

What a bizarre post.
Whatever the outcome of the call to the police, nothing justifies selling the recording to the newspapers. Nothing. It is nothing to do with the public and it's not remotely 'in the public interest'. And I loathe Johnson. Why would it even cross your mind to record it?? Unless, of course, you know who your neighbour is in this case...
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:16 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
Pr4wn wrote:

What a bizarre post.
Whatever the outcome of the call to the police, nothing justifies selling the recording to the newspapers. Nothing. It is nothing to do with the public and it's not remotely 'in the public interest'. And I loathe Johnson. Why would it even cross your mind to record it?? Unless, of course, you know who your neighbour is in this case...

OK

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by No name Bertie Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:18 pm

Apparently when the woman left her apartment this morning she was immediately enveloped by a scrum of journalists.  Screams from a woman were then heard "Gerroff me you b*stards" and this was reported by absolutely nobody.

Her neighbour said he is unrepentent in having a sound monitoring system attached to the connecting walls to the appartment of this young woman. He said that immediately following the police coming to his door to say they had looked into the matter and there was absolutely nothing to be concerned about - that he immediately contacted his colleagues in the Guardian to send them the recording because he felt this was a matter for the national interest.

Last edited by No name Bertie on Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
No name Bertie
No name Bertie

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:22 pm

Throwing a female protestor against a column and sticking your hands around her throat... Smashing up your girlfriend's flat while she screams "get off" ..Is acceptable behaviour..

Mumbling "Stupid Woman" under your breath is unacceptable with the same Journalists..

The threat of Corbyn's Labour is making some people lose all perspective and common sense.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:34 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
Pr4wn wrote:

What a bizarre post.

You don't think that a prospective new Prime Minister being involved in something like that is in the national interest?

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:42 pm

Police have asked people to record incidents of anti social behaviour..

There was a big outcry when a two year old was killed by his Parents some months ago after neighbours complained to the authorities and nothing was done.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:41 pm

Pr4wn wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
Pr4wn wrote:

What a bizarre post.

You don't think that a prospective new Prime Minister being involved in something like that is in the national interest?
No. Not at all, until and unless it becomes something that the police feel there are grounds under which to investigate. Even then, I suggest we have limited 'interest' because, as we all know, innocent until proven guilty, right? If I'm a neutral Tory member (I'm not) - does this storm in a teacup influence my vote? It very well may do, but just because it's a fact that this has been released and it might influence me, it has no bearing on the reality that it should not have been sold to the Guardirad and isn't in the 'public interest'. It's not. Being interested in what that fat windbag does isn't the same as being 'in the public interest'. That phrase doesn't mean 'interesting' in the common sense of its use.

Let's assume Johnson was really up to no good. The idea that publishing a recording, or extracts therefrom, isn't potentially prejudicial to a potential Court case for someone like him is pretty dumb.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by No name Bertie Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:41 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Police have asked people to record incidents of anti social behaviour..

There was a big outcry when a two year old was killed by his Parents some months ago after neighbours complained to the authorities and nothing was done.
Is this not political posturing?  I mean if you want to go down that path surely you would welcome the big state with recording devices in every home, all communications monitored, facial and voice recognition software et cetera.  I mean if it results in saving one persons life - any right minded person with nothing to hide would surely agree it would be worth it.

I recall important stories spread by BBC news and other impartial organs of the mainstream media - these included David Cameron allegedly placing his Winkle into the mouth of a severed pigs head and Donald Trump allegedly masterbating and urinating and defecating in a hotel room in Russia during an all night session with prostitutes while he was on business or something.

Last edited by No name Bertie on Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
No name Bertie
No name Bertie

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:44 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Police have asked people to record incidents of anti social behaviour..

Recording is one thing (and I'd argue the toss over that perhaps, too), but making it public in this fashion is pathetic.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:56 pm

If relationship tiffs are now to be considered anti-social behaviour then so be it, it's the society Some obviously want to live in.
For who on these pages have not had arguments with loved ones (brother, sister, mother, father, lover, wife, friend, colleague) that oftentimes over the years might have been heated, ill-tempered, voices raised, curses bleated out, full steam ahead - rage.)

All such incidents in everyone's past should have been recorded by neighbours and given to police for assessment under 'good citizen' analysis criteria.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:56 am

Call me old fashioned but I like a bit of clarity in my politicians, especially if the potential next Prime Minister could be a wife beater on top of his other sparkling qualities.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:11 am

Samo wrote:Call me old fashioned but I like a bit of clarity in my politicians, especially if the potential next Prime Minister could be a wife beater on top of his other sparkling qualities.
Laugh Talk about unwarranted extrapolation on the basis of zero substantive evidence. The police attending determined that all occupants were fine as I recall. I suspect they might have taken a different view if BoJo's mistress was looking battered, don't you?
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:12 am

SecretFly wrote:If relationship tiffs are now to be considered anti-social behaviour then so be it, it's the society Some obviously want to live in.
For who on these pages have not had arguments with loved ones (brother, sister, mother, father, lover, wife, friend, colleague) that oftentimes over the years might have been heated, ill-tempered, voices raised, curses bleated out, full steam ahead - rage.)

All such incidents in everyone's past should have been recorded by neighbours and given to police for assessment under 'good citizen' analysis criteria.

OK
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:15 am

navyblueshorts wrote:
Samo wrote:Call me old fashioned but I like a bit of clarity in my politicians, especially if the potential next Prime Minister could be a wife beater on top of his other sparkling qualities.
Laugh Talk about unwarranted extrapolation on the basis of zero substantive evidence. The police attending determined that all occupants were fine as I recall. I suspect they might have taken a different view if BoJo's mistress was looking battered, don't you?

The police attending also claimed there was no such incident until they were called out on it.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:35 am

navyblueshorts wrote:

Recording is one thing (and I'd argue the toss over that perhaps, too), but making it public in this fashion is pathetic.

Not if it is in the Public interest..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by No name Bertie Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:17 am

The BBC are headlining this in their radio news services - leading the news with their bumper news specials on it.  I think it is time the BBC was broken up with its entertainment services separated from its social justice news services and placed into a separate company.   It is also time for it to lose the obligatory license and go private.  Everybody has to move on with the times.  Key industries such as energy and water I would say are more important yet they were privatised a long time ago. Listening and looking at the BBC news nowadays is like reading something from Womens Own a few years ago. It pushes all sorts of things while complex issues it simplifies and turns into battles between personalities or battles between identities.
No name Bertie
No name Bertie

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:20 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

...which it isn't.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:21 am

Samo wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

The police attending also claimed there was no such incident until they were called out on it.
Slightly different. You know better though?
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:25 am

No name Bertie wrote:The BBC are headlining this in their radio news services - leading the news with their bumper news specials on it.  I think it is time the BBC was broken up with its entertainment services separated from its social justice news services and placed into a separate company.   It is also time for it to lose the obligatory license and go private.  Everybody has to move on with the times.  Key industries such as energy and water I would say are more important yet they were privatised a long time ago.   Listening and looking at the BBC news nowadays is like reading something from Womens Own a few years ago.  It pushes all sorts of things while complex issues it simplifies and turns into battles between personalities or battles between identities.
Agree with much of this. I would have been against privitisation in the recent past, but not so sure now. Especially, after the politicians started threatening them and the License Fee some years ago. As a private entity, they wouldn't have to scared of effects on funding in the same way if they go after politicians.
As to their standard now, we get what we deserve. You could argue they're just servicing demand. We want scheisse? They'll give it to us.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:01 am

navyblueshorts wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

...which it isn't.

The police being called to the probable next Prime Minister's house in which he has a domestic argument, complete with shouting and banging and in which a woman can be heard shouting "get off me" is entirely in the public interest.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:13 am

... as is probable intent/motivation of neighbour for the very same reasons.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:15 am

SecretFly wrote:... as is probable intent/motivation of neighbour for the very same reasons.

You can go around like this in circles forever, but if she had not called out there would not be an incident.

It is not something that the press would give up on if, say Corbyn, had, just for instance, muttered 'stupid woman'

The other problem I really have here is that all of this is still a distraction from how fundamentally unsuitable Alexander Johnson is for the role of PM, just like so much of the poopie thrown at Corbyn helps to distract from the fact hes very limited and totally unsuitable for the role he is in.

You may have seen the quote from Max Hastings, not exactly a darling of the left, about dear old Boris

'Boris is a gold medal egomaniac. I would not trust him with my wife nor – from painful experience – my wallet. His chaotic public persona is not an act – he is indeed manically disorganised about everything except his own image management. He is also a far more ruthless and frankly, nastier, figure than the public appreciates. I would not take Boris’s word about whether it is Monday or Tuesday. He is not a man to believe in, to trust or respect, save as a superlative exhibitionist. He is bereft of judgement, loyalty or discretion. Only in the star-crazed, frivolous Britain of the 21st Century, could such a man have risen so high, and he is utterly unfit to go higher still.”

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:30 am

Yes, well there are certainly a lot of disparate individuals intent on stopping Boris getting the hot seat, one way or another.

It suggests fear...much fear.  

Now you might calibrate that fear as fear of a buffoon in charge.  Or you might see it as fear of an outsider, of a man who truly is his own boss and a man who won't easily be manipulated/guided by establishment mandarins.  Those mandarins are everywhere by the way - obviously in political halls, but also throughout the legal profession, and certainly bedded deep in media empires.
And when this disparate group are directed to hunt and take down an enemy or potential loose cannon...... well, I think we're seeing a bunch of them heavy at work now.

Like I've said already, if a 'Leaver' is yet again usurped by a 'Remainer', causing yet another 'Remainer' to oversee the Leave negotiations on behalf of a public that voted Leave in a referendum, well then truly that voting public was scammed from day one - and there is no intention by the Establishment to effect the will of that majority.  

It's just beyond coincidence if Hunt gets the job and it would strongly hint that forces other than just the Tories are directing operations here behind the scenes.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by MrInvisible Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:35 am

With the Boris Johnson night-time disturbance story I think rightly or wrongly by saying nothing at all he's fanned the flames and looks shifty, regardless of the full story of what went on. Surely he could have made a short statement thanking the neighbours for their concern but stating they've fully co-operated with police, that like most other couples they have their ups and downs, and requesting their right to private life is respected.

Will it make a difference to Tory leadership campaign? Probably not - his harder line on Brexit/no deal will be the main issue with most of the membership. I do though think longer term, it may play a small part along with a number of other incidents/utterances that make him that bit more toxic with more voters. I wonder too if behind the scenes a few senior Tories are wondering if he is going to be too much of liability.

MrInvisible

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:24 am

I hate this new 'I am a celebrity so make me leader' show.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by No name Bertie Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:48 am

The Flat belongs to Ms Carrie Symonds and the address has somehow been released to the public and there have been and are now anarchists and other nutters mounting demonstrations outside her flat with statements saying "We Must Devastate the Avenues Where the Wealthy Live" and "Camberwell Welcomes Immigrants not Boris" ... One of the anarchists - a white man aged 71 with a walking stick said: "We don’t want old middle class white men telling us what to do".
https://sunshyneshoes.com/2019/06/23/anarchists-demonstrate-outside-carrie-symondss-flat-after-johnson-row-3/

Last edited by No name Bertie on Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
No name Bertie
No name Bertie

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:49 am

You don't have to be a great Leader or be suited for the job to be a succesful one...

Most of the great Presidents from Jackson to Coolidge were totally unsuited and yet in the Top 10 Presidents of all time..

Great leaders like LBJ are consigned to the dustbin of history..

If Trump wasn't such a Muppet he could be a succesful one..Standard of living...Employment all up..

A great General is a lucky one.....As Napoleon once said..

If Politics is a results orientated business the fact Corbyn is on his 3rd Tory leader....Is ahead in the latest polls...Got the highest Labour vote share since 1945 and has won two leadership landslides..

Would perhaps suggest being unsuited for the job is a blessing..

Corbyn is lucky....He was lucky enough to be lent nominations to get on the ballot...Lucky that May called GE17....Lucky to have survived Anti Semitism and his Brexit fudge.

Napoleon would be scared of Corbyn..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by No name Bertie Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:08 am

Interestingly the neighbours that called this in were heavily involved in an anti-Brexit stage play (starring in and writing) that received EU funding.
No name Bertie
No name Bertie

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:50 am

I believe it was staged readings of short plays, of which hers was one. Writers/actors have very little say in where funding comes from - the producers do that - and the 'EU funding' part is tenuous at best - a part-funder of a part-funder. The UK government also funded it i.e. the Arts Council. Did you attend the staged readings? Was it definitely an anti-Brexit play?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:36 pm

But none of the play stuff matters at all. Their political leanings don’t matter. If a woman is screaming “get off me” while pouring banging can be heard during a domestic dispute in her own home, that’s a matter of public responsibility. The fact that it involved the prospective future PM makes it in the public interest.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:09 pm

Pr4wn wrote:But none of the play stuff matters at all. Their political leanings don’t matter. If a woman is screaming “get off me” while pouring banging can be heard during a domestic dispute in her own home, that’s a matter of public responsibility. The fact that it involved the prospective future PM makes it in the public interest.

The sickening part of this is that we all know if it had been a Labour or Lib Dem Mp the same journalists and People decrying the neighbours would be wanting the Mp strung up....

Irony is...The Mail...Telegraph and Sun get most of their stories by whistleblowers puking over a Celebrity or Politician using methods like taping..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by No name Bertie Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:49 pm

Ms Carrie Symonds is on record in saying she has been stitched up by her neighbours.  It has also emerged her neighbours have been systematically recording through the shared walls - keeping a log of the sound activities emerging from Ms Carrie Symonds and Boris Johnson - so they are now saying that Symonds - Johnson had four raised arguments over the past 6 weeks or so ...

People are directly ignoring Ms Carrie Symonds - they are trampling over her rights and comments in order to get to Boris Johnson.  Ms Carrie Symonds has been objectified and ignored (that she has been stitched up by her neighbours and is now being harrassed).  The neighbours claims have been enshrined - and now the anti-Boris brigade are claiming it is a matter for the public interest.   It is such a one-sided outlook (hypocrisy) that it can definitely be categorised as political posturing.
No name Bertie
No name Bertie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:57 pm

No name Bertie wrote:Ms Carrie Symonds is on record in saying she has been stitched up by her neighbours.  It has also emerged her neighbours have been systematically recording through the shared walls - keeping a log of the sound activities emerging from Ms Carrie Symonds and Boris Johnson - so they are now saying that Symonds - Johnson had four raised arguments over the past 6 weeks or so ...

People are directly ignoring Ms Carrie Symonds - they are trampling over her rights and comments in order to get to Boris Johnson.  Ms Carrie Symonds has been objectified and ignored (that she has been stitched up by her neighbours and is now being harrassed).  The neighbours claims have been enshrined - and now the anti-Boris brigade are claiming it is a matter for the public interest.   It is such a one-sided outlook (hypocrisy) that it can definitely be categorised as political posturing.

So you don't think that the shouting of "get off me" in combination with banging and shouting was in the public interest?

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next