The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16th Press Conferences (week 14 matches)

+7
Trebs
Fluxy
Marky
Azzy
Afro
Renege
Dolphin Ziggler
11 posters

Go down

16th Press Conferences (week 14 matches) Empty 16th Press Conferences (week 14 matches)

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 05 Mar 2019, 12:01 am

1. What the hell was the Azzrentice and why did you encourage him?

2. What is the best cheese?

3. How many of these questions should be related to the actual competition we're running?

4. What are the best football boots?

5. How do we break it to Scottish people that Leicester is a far better job than Celtic?

6. Was Harry Kane offside?

7. Which football team do you find the most boring?

8. Who is your favourite TV character ever?

9. Did you know you can consolidate all your monthly debts into one low, affordable monthly fee?

10. What do you think Olly actually does as a job?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

16th Press Conferences (week 14 matches) Empty Re: 16th Press Conferences (week 14 matches)

Post by Renege Tue 05 Mar 2019, 8:24 am

1. I think I can easily guess what it was

2. Mozzarella, but also a fan of halloumi, so it really can’t be that hipster

3. One would probably be better than a question like this!

4. Probably copas just now. Favourite ever were the Adidas predator manias.

5. ..... nice lazy English armchair fan view that misses the point, you should work for the daily mail. Rodgers bleated on about a being Celtic fan, and then left half way through a season, the night before a big game taking two key staff with him. It’s the timing and way he’s left that’s annoyed most of them. He was always going to leave for more money, especially when opinion of him in Scotland was starting to turn, sure that might have trickled down South, eventually

6. Defenders just aren’t as good at claiming things as Harry

7. Everton, the perpetual mid table team. Not fighting relegation and never challenging for any trophies, even worse that when they do get into Europe they don’t even care.

8. Tubes from Soccer am when it was good.

9. This is now the voice I’m going to read all your comments in

10. PPI Salesman

Renege

Back to top Go down

16th Press Conferences (week 14 matches) Empty Re: 16th Press Conferences (week 14 matches)

Post by Afro Tue 05 Mar 2019, 9:15 am

It was a game that always felt like a good idea, but then descended into arguments and went on too long so that I was bored of it. Putting Azzy in charge might seem like a terrible idea, but its a bit like putting the naughty child at school in charge of something that's not that important. Like making sure the pencils are sharpened. It gives them a sense of purpose and keeps them out of trouble.

Plus it took his mind of burning the boat down!

I really like White Stilton, and I'm with Marky on Halloumi tbh. Bit of Halloumi on top of a burger and then grilled for a bit is quality.

3. How many of these questions should be related to the actual competition we're running?

Maybe 3, but then I class this as a question about the actual competition. Think I used to try and do 3 questions on the league/cup, 3 questions on something happening in the world of sport and then 4 on anything else, random or not.

I have no idea. I'm past the stage of wearing boots, so I'll put my old man hat and say any of the ones that aren't white or another bright colour.

5. How do we break it to Scottish people that Leicester is a far better job than Celtic?

We don't. They are happily going along in their on world thinking Celtic and Rangers are big jobs, so let them think it. They aren't harming anyone and it keeps them happy.

I haven't seen it tbh, so I'm going to say yes, probably.

Pre-Solskjaer it would have been United easily. Now I don't think there is anyone that really bores me, so that probably means the right answer is Everton. Perhaps they are boring if you don't have the emotional attachment

Maybe showing my age again, but Trigger from Only Fools and Horses. Many of my "laugh so hard drink comes out my nose" are from him

9. Did you know you can consolidate all your monthly debts into one low, affordable monthly fee?

Yes. I'm pretty sure someone has told me multiple times daily on the radio.

He's a genetic pimp. This means he pushes people into the sex industry, but only with people with a blood connection
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 05 Mar 2019, 9:20 am

I should be better than asking a question just to wind someone up, but I got Bam last week so it’s the Scots this week Very Happy

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Tue 05 Mar 2019, 9:26 am

The Azzrentice was my beautiful child. It pitted fake online managerial managers against each other and forced them to do things that didn't come naturally to them - like work as part of a team, communicate well, use their brains, lose with grace, etc.

And it's a ship, not a boat. See what I said about using their brains?

The best cheese is NO CHEESE.

All of them, because it's basically turned into a cheese-fest and who gives a flying fluck?

No idea. I haven't worn footy boots since 2001.

Well you can't, because it isn't. Being in charge of a perennial mid-table outfit with cr@p players isn't better than winning 93 trophies in 5 years.

When? You'd have me actually watch football? Couldn't care less about Harry, Spurs, or the Premier League. Or whatever competition he was playing in.

West Ham. They were once purveyors of the beautiful game, but are now hoof-ball addicts who rely on one good player every season to bail them out. PDC, Payet, Arnautovic, that club needs some balls.

Dani from Babestation.

Yes, you told me that when you moved your £40k of credit card debt across. You should have bought cheaper coke and hookers.

Six-fingered glove tester.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 05 Mar 2019, 9:33 am

Interestingly, my answer to that question will also have a dig at uournlot!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Renege Tue 05 Mar 2019, 10:04 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:I should be better than asking a question just to wind someone up, but I got Bam last week so it’s the Scots this week Very Happy
Laugh I don’t think it’s the first time you’ve reeled me in, hook line and sinker!

Renege

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 05 Mar 2019, 10:53 am

Azzy run version of The Apprentice. We needed distracting from life. Azzy was that distraction. The Azzrentice was a success the time I won it, but the following season he fired me first up without valid reasons (instead of Viva) and unsurprisingly the interest fell away.

It's Halloumi. Get over it.

Absolutely none. We already dislike this league secretly.

Adidas Predators, the ones Beckham wore. Unreal boots.

We have to break it to them carefully, it's a touchy subject.

Of course he was. All this nonsense of "he hadn't headed the ball yet", he was going for the ball while in an offside position Laugh

Honestly, mine. I've no interest in watching Crawley these days. Still want them to do well but home games are dull as.

Tough one. Probably Randy Marsh. But so many great ones.

I can? Well why has nobody said this before?

Balaclava model

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Tue 05 Mar 2019, 11:04 am

"It looked like a bit of a mess, looking on from the outside, although it was interesting to see the ideas that came up."

"I'll stick with what I said in Sheep and go with Stilton. Although barbecued Halloumi is lush"

"Perhaps at least two, but depends on what has happened that week I guess, to create talking points."

"These bad boys..." 16th Press Conferences (week 14 matches) 552c75a0c361e570975d8502923eacfc

"It just is, simples..."

"I haven't seen the incident, but possession is nine-tenths of the law apparently"

"I would go with Celtic, guaranteed to win something each season and won't really do any damage in the Champions League every year."

"Carlton from Fresh Prince is good for a laugh, but my favourite character would probably have to be Joey from Friends." 

"Someone had just popped into the club and told the Chairman the same thing, he's increasing our transfer budget as we speak"

"The before model"

Fluxy
Aviva Premiership Commissioner
Aviva Premiership Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Tue 05 Mar 2019, 1:06 pm

1. The Azzrentice was one of the best things we did on this league. I think the question is why aren't we encouraging Azzy to restart it ASAP.

2. None. Azzy is spot on with this.

3. Half. I find your lack of questions on the league quite disturbing to be honest. I may have to write next week's questions to ensure that they are done right.

4. I got a pair from Nike Outlet for £20 which have served me well the last three or four years, so them.

5. I'm wondering if Fan is having a meltdown somewhere. The Leicester job is certainly the bigger job, but the timing is awful. Couldn't they have sorted it at the end of the season? I also thought Claude Puel showed an admirable trust in youth as well, in his defense.

6. Yes he was marginally offside. It was an incorrect, but understandable decision. When you see these in real time, you've got no idea whether players are on or not.

7. I wouldn't say I find any team boring, per se. I find elements of football boring, but certainly not an individual team.

8. Elliot Alderson, Gerald Ford, the Man in Black, the woman Amy Adams plays in Sharp Objects? There's so many...

9. Is there any way I can consolidate all my league duties into one low manageable chunk?

10. Pro Wrestler? I guess getting paid to play fight isn't all bad.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Tue 05 Mar 2019, 1:11 pm

Trebs wrote:1. The Azzrentice was one of the best things we did on this league. I think the question is why aren't we encouraging Azzy to restart it ASAP.

2. None. Azzy is spot on with this.
Hug

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 05 Mar 2019, 3:28 pm

Because special people need encouragement to succeed in life

Chedder. Always.

I would say half but it does make doing it more enjoyable

Messi's

Former premier league champions.....Not a bad tag

Yes

Chelsea. Same old same old.

Probably Homer Simpson. Would having a real life Simpsons with human actors spoil it?

Yes....trying to at moment.

He doesn't have one. Just whores himself out

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 05 Mar 2019, 3:49 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:1. What the hell was the Azzrentice and why did you encourage him? A poor man's Odrentice & Because no one plays Mafia anyway

2. What is the best cheese? Cheddar

3. How many of these questions should be related to the actual competition we're running? Zero

4. What are the best football boots? Black ones with blacks laces

5. How do we break it to Scottish people that Leicester is a far better job than Celtic? Slip it on their JSA payment payslips

6. Was Harry Kane offside? No because it weren't given and you play to the whistle

7. Which football team do you find the most boring? Watford

8. Who is your favourite TV character ever? Adrian Permento

9. Did you know you can consolidate all your monthly debts into one low, affordable monthly fee? Cool i guess

10. What do you think Olly actually does as a job? He works for the NHS somehow

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 05 Mar 2019, 4:08 pm

Marky wrote:8. Who is your favourite TV character ever?
Tough one. Probably Randy Marsh. But so many great ones.

I'm changing my answer to Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Take a boo Tue 05 Mar 2019, 4:52 pm

Whatever it was I’m sure he would have found a way of making Takefusa Kubo the winner

Tangy cheese Doritos

Probably a couple, I’ll take any opportunity to big up the mighty FGR

Copa Mundials

By including a question about it in this weeks press conference

Haven’t seen it but I’ll say yes, 100%

Everton for sure

Stringer Bell

I do now

A dolphin trainer

Take a boo

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Wed 06 Mar 2019, 11:38 am

The Azzrentice was a spinoff of the widely known Apprentice tv show. There were less annoying people in it and the tasks given were very good. We need a new season!

IMHO the best cheese is a cheeseburger.

About 2-3. The rest should be about other important stuff like food and politics.

These are not bad.
16th Press Conferences (week 14 matches) Best-football-boots-16-17-023-320x213

We make a movie about it. After watching it the Scot's will come to their senses.

Harry Kane was born offside.

Atletico Madrid  vomit

Heisenberg from breaking bad.

Doesn't everybody already know this.

As Sun Tzu once famously said "It matters not what a person does in his spare time. If he is finding other means of coin apart from war than he is free to do so, as long as he is not a spy. If he wishes to sell his body to the eunuch's of the North for some extra coin, it matters not as long as he is ready for war"
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 09 Mar 2019, 1:37 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:1. What the hell was the Azzrentice and why did you encourage him?
No answer so far has been sufficient 
Cheddar 
None
Puma Kings or Adidas Predators
They break it to themselves on blankets
Yes
West Brom always have had a pointless existence 
One of Kryten, Troy McClure, Homer Simpson, Lenny, Randy Marsh or Mark Corrigan 
Explain how
somethig sinister 

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down