The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

+18
westisbest
Eyetoldyouso
Be_the_ball
Diggers
superflyweight
Shotrock
I'm never wrong
Roller_Coaster
navyblueshorts
JAS
NedB-H
pedro
kwinigolfer
beninho
McLaren
Davie
super_realist
dynamark
22 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread Empty Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by dynamark Tue 26 Feb 2019, 5:16 pm

I think its a done deal -no doubt he will be sat with the owner tonight
Villa should be a big big club remember going to cup semis there but probably need an owner willing to throw in some quick money .
No messing around in football these days from any of the owners.

dynamark

Back to top Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread Empty Re: Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by super_realist Tue 26 Feb 2019, 6:39 pm

Davie wrote:Bookmakers this morning reporting the Brendon is 1/25 to get the job. So much for our Scottish football experts

It was only Mac saying he wouldn't go. Leicester is about the right job for Rodgers, he's not a big name really and he's restored some of his pride in a tinpot, one horse, woefully ranked league up here in Scotland. Presumably he'll be sacked by the end of next season at Leicester and he'll be back at square one again.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread Empty Re: Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by Davie Tue 26 Feb 2019, 8:14 pm

super_realist wrote:Leicester have delusions of grandeur. Yes they won the Premiership a while back, but they've done bugger all since. They're not a big club, they're not a fashionable city, they haven't got pots of money and they haven't got a big stadium. No big name manager is going to go there.

Expect a manager like Derek McInnes,  Obese Sam or David Moyes.

Really? I don't see Rogers mentioned in your list of people there - delusions of grandeur? You got it wrong (again)

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Tue 26 Feb 2019, 8:35 pm

Davie

He was listing average mangers. Rogers is a top man.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Tue 26 Feb 2019, 8:48 pm

Davie wrote:
super_realist wrote:Leicester have delusions of grandeur. Yes they won the Premiership a while back, but they've done bugger all since. They're not a big club, they're not a fashionable city, they haven't got pots of money and they haven't got a big stadium. No big name manager is going to go there.

Expect a manager like Derek McInnes,  Obese Sam or David Moyes.

Really? I don't see Rogers mentioned in your list of people there - delusions of grandeur? You got it wrong (again)

I didn't need to seeing as he'd already been mentioned. Rodgers might be a notch above the likes of Allardyce and Moyes, but he's not a top manager and not a big name.
If he was a big name, what's he doing at Leicester and he wouldn't have spent 2 and a half years at Celtic either. Those are not clubs you associate with top managers.

Leicester do have delusions of grandeur. Sacking managers left and right because they think they ought to be doing better than they are. It seems they might have taken a reality check though by hiring mediocrity in Rodgers. Would bet my house he'll be sacked before his contract is up.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Tue 26 Feb 2019, 9:14 pm

Delusions of grandeur? The 22nd richest club in the world expect a bit more then the dreary dullness being served up. Leicester are in a 14 team league and are underperforming undet Puel. Rodgers is a step up. Play decent football, push for a cup and get in top 8 would be a good season.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Tue 26 Feb 2019, 10:30 pm

beninho wrote:Delusions of grandeur? The 22nd richest club in the world expect a bit more then the dreary dullness being served up. Leicester are in a 14 team league and are underperforming undet Puel. Rodgers is a step up. Play decent football, push for a cup and get in top 8 would be a good season.

Top 8 should be the least they can do.
Don't know who's been in charge of recruitment since Walsh absconded, but they've spent hundreds of millions on some real clunkers. But they still have a core of solid Premier League players plus some really promising young ones and don't see why they shouldn't be top 6 the way Chelsea & Arsenal are going.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro Tue 26 Feb 2019, 11:03 pm

Top 6? Not this season. 10 games left, 15 points btw Leicester and the current no. 6.
But top 7/8 easily.

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by NedB-H Wed 27 Feb 2019, 12:54 am

kwinigolfer wrote:
beninho wrote:Delusions of grandeur? The 22nd richest club in the world expect a bit more then the dreary dullness being served up. Leicester are in a 14 team league and are underperforming undet Puel. Rodgers is a step up. Play decent football, push for a cup and get in top 8 would be a good season.

Top 8 should be the least they can do.
Don't know who's been in charge of recruitment since Walsh absconded, but they've spent hundreds of millions on some real clunkers. But they still have a core of solid Premier League players plus some really promising young ones and don't see why they shouldn't be top 6 the way Chelsea & Arsenal are going.
I think the demise of Chelsea and Arsenal has been a little exaggerated Kwini. They’re still operating at a shade under 2 points a game, which gives you a 75 point season. Leicester aren’t at that level right now, although if they actually give a manager time they could pull a Moyes’s Everton, O’Neill’s Villa or Pardew’s Newcastle and give it a run. The top 6 are the top 6 for a reason, but I think with due respect to Everton and Wolves Leicester have the best squad of the rest. Gray, Chilwell and Maddison are pretty much there already and they have some kids of their own like Barnes coming through also.
They really just need to decide on what they want - essentially playing all those youngsters in an attacking style - and then just let a manager implement it how he wants. I’m not a huge Rodgers fan but he needs time; Puel had the fans on his back all season for any reason they could think of. One fan I know was celebrating Puel going because “the style of football was ok but he just wasn’t getting results”. Fair enough they’d lost five in six. But before that when we were responding to the guys moans by pointing out his team were 8th, the response was “he’s getting results but with dull negative football that’s stifling the players”. I don’t think the guy could win.

NedB-H

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Wed 27 Feb 2019, 2:46 am

Can't see that this Leicester squad has significantly less potential than the Premier League winning squad of 3 years ago.
No Mahrez obviously and Ndidi is not yet close to Kante's level, but if a fully fit Maguire can step up they are at least as good as the Arsenal & Chelsea outfits (tho' not sure about the right-back).
Don't think any other Prem team outside the Top 6 can make the same claim.

PS: Wembley calling. PUP.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed 27 Feb 2019, 8:05 am

Being rich guarantees you nothing. PSG for example. How many times have they won the Champions League? How about Man City? Enough money to buy the Premier League, but not even close to winning the big prize.
How about Arsenal or Tottenham? Both richer than Leicester. How much have they won lately? Even the terminally dire West Ham are wealthier than Leicester, and they haven't won anything since the Lower Cretaceous.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamark Wed 27 Feb 2019, 9:12 am

Game v brighton last night was decent.Probably the same side Puel would have put out but a difference in the way we played with a lot more quick movement and decisions.Brighton had their chances and looked a good outfit no way should they be going down.
One of the biggest issues with Puel was his bland communication and lack of conversational English with media and staff(allegedly)Made a difference unfortunately.
Onwards we go

dynamark

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Wed 27 Feb 2019, 10:24 am

Maybe Puel should have whitened his teeth.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Wed 27 Feb 2019, 10:39 am

super_realist wrote:

Being rich guarantees you nothing. PSG for example. How many times have they won the Champions League? How about Man City? Enough money to buy the Premier League, but not even close to winning the big prize.
How about Arsenal or Tottenham? Both richer than Leicester. How much have they won lately? Even the terminally dire West Ham are wealthier than Leicester, and they haven't won anything since the Lower Cretaceous.

Whilst being rich might not guarantee anything it DRAMATICALLY increases a clubs chances. Why do you think Rangers and Celtic (currently Celtic on their own) dominate Scottish football. How come Blackburn won the Premiership when they did. How about Chelsea turning themselves from also rans into serial winners. With a huge cash injection do you think Man City would have won premiership titles? Huge amounts of money DO make a difference. But when several, even many start laundering money for the world’s oligarchs then of course there is no guarantee.

You trot out ad nauseum about how dire Scottish football is.... well guess what? It’s because most clubs are pretty much skint or running on a shoestring. The club with the most money dominates it, but their cash pile in European terms is minuscule so when they go on European adventures they do end up getting humped serially

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Wed 27 Feb 2019, 1:09 pm

Super

What are you on?

PSG went from nowhere to one of Europes big teams overnight when some Arabs bought them.

Name an example of a team anywhere in Europe massively outperforming their finances?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Wed 27 Feb 2019, 2:09 pm

Got to say as well that I think Rodgers will do a decent job at Leicester. He did take Liverpool closer to the title than a few of his immediate predecessors. At Celtic he could only beat who was put in front of him and domestically at least, regardless of the strength of the league or the teams in it, to win every domestic trophy you entered and to go a league season unbeaten whilst yes it was a one horse race it still says a lot about he’s able to keep his team focussed. I’d say he’s earned his shot back in the EPL and Leicester are lucky to have him. Yes you could say he pretty much flopped in Europe but against what benchmark?? Is Celtics coefficient better now than when he arrived??

Of course the other reason he’s bailing out now is that the other horse in the former 2 horse race is pretty much finally back on its feet. Rodgers is off with an 100% domestic record intact before the balance of power & success flips back to the west side of the city. :-p

Last edited by JAS on Wed 27 Feb 2019, 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed 27 Feb 2019, 7:54 pm

McLaren wrote:Super

What are you on?

PSG went from nowhere to one of Europes big teams overnight when some Arabs bought them.

Name an example of a team anywhere in Europe massively outperforming their finances?

Lacking comprehension AGAIN. I'm saying that success for a team like PSG is in EUROPE, not winning the rubbish French league, ditto Man City. Yet neither's finance has brought them this. That's the effing point. So why would Leicester expect it on the basis of their place in the pecking order?

I've been told that Leicester are the 22nd wealthiest team in the world, as if that means they should expect success, my point is that being rich guarantees NOTHING. Look at Arsenal, Spurs and West Ham as proof of this on a trophy basis, and then look at Man City and PSG for their failure to turn their finances into European success. I said NOTHING about having money NOT meaning you aren't a big team.

"Name an example of a team" Where on earth did you learn English Mac?

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed 27 Feb 2019, 7:58 pm

JAS wrote:
super_realist wrote:

Whilst being rich might not guarantee anything it DRAMATICALLY increases a clubs chances. Why do you think Rangers and Celtic (currently Celtic on their own) dominate Scottish football. How come Blackburn won the Premiership when they did. How about Chelsea turning themselves from also rans into serial winners. With a huge cash injection do you think Man City would have won premiership titles? Huge amounts of money DO make a difference. But when several, even many start laundering money for the world’s oligarchs then of course there is no guarantee.

You trot out ad nauseum about how dire Scottish football is.... well guess what? It’s because most clubs are pretty much skint or running on a shoestring. The club with the most money dominates it, but their cash pile in European terms is minuscule so when they go on European adventures they do end up getting humped serially

Scottish football IS DIRE, despite Celtic being comparatively rich compared to the other teams, even the terminally scumlike Rangers are wealthy compared to Kilmarnock, St.Johnstone etc. . I didn't claim that money COULDN'T HELP win you things, I said it WAS NO GUARANTEE. So why would Leicester be so arrogant that their wealth ought to bring them success? It's a laughable, deluded, naïve position to be in.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Thu 28 Feb 2019, 7:03 am

Realist, you seem to have created your own argument so you could rant and rave like an imbecile. No one has said that Leicesters wealth expects success. I said, the fact that they should expect better football and a cup run, and push for 7th in the league. A team like Leicester,who will not be relegated and unlikely to break top 6, need to look at how to play and please the fans. This was nit happening under the pretty dull Puel.

How you've turned it into expecting success, god knows.

But, you don't really get football fans and fan culture, not being a fan of a club.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu 28 Feb 2019, 7:48 am

I haven't at all. Someone claimed that Leicester should expect better than their current position on the basis of their wealth. I simply pointed out that wealth doesn't guarantee anything at all, as all you have to do is look at Spurs, Arsenal and West Ham, three clubs considerably RICHER than Leicester who haven't done very well in the last decade as between them have hardly won a raffle.

You can hope for better because you're rich, but only an absolute idiot would expect it.

By the way I love the patronising "you don't know what it's like to be a fan" Thanks dad. I'll go back in my box now. It doesn't take a genius to realise that simply being rich doesn't mean you'll improve your position. Being rich doesn't mean you are run or managed well, and I don't need to be a fan of any club to know that. It's common sense.

Leicester have no right to a particular standing or position just because they've got money in the bank. If you can't apply that money in the right places and get your team playing as a unit in a fashion which gets results it doesn't matter if the club is worth a trillion.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Thu 28 Feb 2019, 8:40 am

Yep, you've created your own argument. I have no idea where you got it from. No one has said Leicester being wealthy should be winning trophies. But they are in a position to be performing better then they have been under puel with dreary dull football and barely winning. If you can't see that your pretty daft.

Being rich tends to improve a club, again if you can't see that your pretty daft. The richest clubs tend to be more successful overall.

I think someone who doesn't actually support a team, making claims on football when you don't follow a team or really show much interest apart from shouting it down. Its just, like you appear to be, a but strange.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Thu 28 Feb 2019, 9:04 am

Super

Your posts over the years make it pretty clear that you don't follow football. Maybe you did as a kid in the 90s but not now.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamark Thu 28 Feb 2019, 12:21 pm

General agreement in these parts is happy with the manager and lets try to get back up to 8th from last 10 games. Recently proved we can hold our own with the top 4 but need to find a way to get points when teams park the proverbial bus.
No doubt an owner who splashes the cash will help -Jack Walker at Blackburn probably being the original example but no team turns up already beaten so not that simple.

dynamark

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Thu 28 Feb 2019, 3:48 pm

dynamark wrote:General agreement in these parts is happy with the manager and lets try to get back up to 8th from last 10 games. Recently proved we can hold our own with the top 4 but need to find a way to get points when teams park the proverbial bus.
No doubt an owner who splashes the cash will help -Jack Walker at Blackburn probably being the original example but no team turns up already beaten so not that simple.

dyna,
"an owner who splashes the cash will help", but not if it's spent in the wrong way - the Prem-winning and Champions League q-finalists were built on good young players, great scouting for bargains and two or three senior pros who kept their heads. Since then, you've bought no end of rubbish for gazillions, but none of the high-price players are regulars, unless you count Madison.
I see you're already sniffing round Callum Wilson - 40 mil for someone with his injury record is a uuuge gamble. (Although there seems no doubt someone will take a shot.)

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Thu 28 Feb 2019, 5:36 pm

Talking about idiot owners, the berks at Fulham seem to have fired Ranieri - poisoned chalice for Scott Parker with Chelsea, Leicester, Liverpool and Man City as his next four games, then away to Watford.
With the way they squandered money bringing in no-hopers and disrupting their Championship team, what did they expect.
Ranieri last seen laughing all the way to his bank.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Thu 28 Feb 2019, 6:43 pm

The sacking of Claudio is fine. They are basically down, he wouldn't hang around when relegated anyway, so time to give it to a clubman to reinstall the values rather then ti expensive imports who have been terrible. Could work like Moore at the baggies.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Thu 28 Feb 2019, 7:53 pm

And if Rafa is to be believed Newcastle are just about coping with a championship squad so Fulham shouldn't have needed to bring in so many new faces.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri 01 Mar 2019, 9:05 am

beninho wrote:The sacking of Claudio is fine. They are basically down, he wouldn't hang around when relegated anyway, so time to give it to a clubman to reinstall the values rather then ti expensive imports who have been terrible. Could work like Moore at the baggies.
Why is it "fine"? It's in no way "fine". It's utterly moronic, but entirely in keeping with the way EPL owners function. Why wouldn't Ranieri stay on in the Championship? Bit of an assumption.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller_Coaster Fri 01 Mar 2019, 9:24 am

So, Claudio, you'd like to manage <insert club>. Why should we hire you?

I won the premier league.

How did you do that?

I took a good Nigel Pearson squad and removed the volatility his leadership brought to the table.

Key coaching thoughts?

Get a smattering of decent players, one to score, one to create, one to destroy in midfield and a couple of lumps at the back. Oh, and a pizza. I bought a pizza once. Dilly Ding.

Congratulations, here's fifteen million pounds.

Roller_Coaster

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri 01 Mar 2019, 11:51 am

Interesting thoughts. A bit scathing. Still, pizza and dilly ding are important. Look at Solskjaer cf. Mourinho...
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamark Fri 01 Mar 2019, 2:19 pm

Roller that is brilliant spot on TBH exactly the process.The three plus some muscule Huth was very good.
Kwini correct we did buy some very average players for serious money but overall no stress financially. Did you ever see Musa he was dire but probably scored the best goal of the world cup and stuck in 2 against Barca in a friendly.Think he had three wives as well

dynamark

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Sun 03 Mar 2019, 9:18 pm

A man fitting supers description threw an egg at corbyn today during his visit to a mosque.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro Sun 03 Mar 2019, 11:32 pm

McLaren wrote:A man fitting supers description threw an egg at corbyn today during his visit to a mosque.
Don’t think it’ll make Corbyn less eggy.

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller_Coaster Mon 04 Mar 2019, 9:10 am

pedro wrote:
McLaren wrote:A man fitting supers description threw an egg at corbyn today during his visit to a mosque.
Don’t think it’ll make Corbyn less eggy.

A man fitting Mac's description was spotted on the internet being offended about it Very Happy

Roller_Coaster

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Mon 04 Mar 2019, 1:15 pm

I'm Oeuf'ended by it.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller_Coaster Mon 04 Mar 2019, 2:09 pm

McLaren wrote:I'm Oeuf'ended by it.

That, Mac, is pretty good. clap

Roller_Coaster

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Mon 04 Mar 2019, 4:18 pm

McLaren wrote:I'm Oeuf'ended by it.
Credit, where credit is due 🙇.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro Mon 04 Mar 2019, 7:48 pm

Don’t get too eggcited. The oeuffender was a Breggxiteer.

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamark Wed 06 Mar 2019, 11:09 am

I was thinking of asking for my ashes to be thrown on the 18th green but as usual they would probably miss

dynamark

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Wed 06 Mar 2019, 1:05 pm

dynamark wrote:I was thinking of asking for my  ashes to be thrown on the 18th green but as usual they would probably miss

Yeah but your spirit would end up getting woken at 5.00am every morning by lawnmowers, having sand & fertiliser thrown over you every so often then the twice a year getting holes poked in your ribs, pitchmark wounds all over and having to constantly listen to old codgers swearing after 3putts!!

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro Wed 06 Mar 2019, 1:59 pm

JAS wrote:
dynamark wrote:I was thinking of asking for my  ashes to be thrown on the 18th green but as usual they would probably miss

Yeah but your spirit would end up getting woken at 5.00am every morning by lawnmowers, having sand & fertiliser thrown over you every so often then the twice a year getting holes poked in your ribs, pitchmark wounds all over and having to constantly listen to old codgers swearing after 3putts!!
Not to mention the risk of having 606 posters taking a dump on you...

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro Wed 06 Mar 2019, 10:17 pm

We agree that golf rules should be changed. But the pen rules should be too. Incredible result from Man U but there’s something wrong with rules if you can award a pen for that.

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Wed 06 Mar 2019, 10:36 pm

Apparently if your hand is in a position that increases the area you can block and it hits you that is now a guaranteed penalty under VAR.  

It was obviously a really soft penalty tonight but what is up with PSG when they have enough of the ball around the Utd box to totally pump them yet they let them win 2-1 even without the pen? With Verrati, Di Maria, Draxler and Mbappe they should have been able to take care of a side including McTominay, Fred, pereira and Young in midfield.

But how cool was Rashford?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro Wed 06 Mar 2019, 10:40 pm

Nevertheless, embarrassing from PSG. Again. And what’s with Neymar dressed up as George Michael.

Edit: and why isn’t there a last minute pen for Roma?

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu 07 Mar 2019, 12:41 pm

McLaren wrote:Apparently if your hand is in a position that increases the area you can block and it hits you that is now a guaranteed penalty under VAR.  

It was obviously a really soft penalty tonight but what is up with PSG when they have enough of the ball around the Utd box to totally pump them yet they let them win 2-1 even without the pen? With Verrati, Di Maria, Draxler and Mbappe they should have been able to take care of a side including McTominay, Fred, pereira and Young in midfield.

If that really is the case, it's absurd. Wouldn't surprise me though.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm never wrong Thu 07 Mar 2019, 1:52 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
McLaren wrote:Apparently if your hand is in a position that increases the area you can block and it hits you that is now a guaranteed penalty under VAR.  

If that really is the case, it's absurd. Wouldn't surprise me though.
Mac's right. There were some new rules - or interpretation of them - just released by IFAB (?). Talksport were going on about it. They mentioned the "natural silhouette" of the body. So you don't have to hide your arms behind your body anymore.

But I have just read HERE that the particular interpretation doesn't come in until June 1st.

I'm never wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotrock Thu 07 Mar 2019, 3:20 pm

Since this is the anything goes section, I thought some might find this an interesting look into one the best golf courses in the US: https://expo.nj.com/news/g66l-2019/03/5a79621ac7293/inside-njs-exclusive-tiny-town-where-only-men-who-golf-can-own-homes.html

Shotrock

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Thu 07 Mar 2019, 4:42 pm

Sr, Didn't realise PV was in Camden Cty, quite the contrast to Camden, NJ.

Looks like the sort of place that Bob Hope used to describe Cypress Point as, "we had a membership drive, kicked out a couple of dozen".

Tks

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotrock Thu 07 Mar 2019, 5:04 pm

Really a surreal place Kwin. Exclusive, but not stuffy. Jacket and tie for dinner (with astounding food and wine list to match), but that's about it for formality. It's closest to Clementon, NJ and you literally drive by a strip mall and beat up amusement/water park.

Shotrock

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller_Coaster Fri 08 Mar 2019, 9:08 am

Shotrock wrote:Since this is the anything goes section, I thought some might find this an interesting look into one the best golf courses in the US: https://expo.nj.com/news/g66l-2019/03/5a79621ac7293/inside-njs-exclusive-tiny-town-where-only-men-who-golf-can-own-homes.html

Cheers Shot.

Every day's a school day, and today that is my knowledge boost. I'm sure you'll be labelled a hideous elitist for merely posting the link (morning Mac Wink ) but it is an interesting article and an intriguing set up.

Roller_Coaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next