The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

+18
westisbest
Eyetoldyouso
Be_the_ball
Diggers
superflyweight
Shotrock
I'm never wrong
Roller_Coaster
navyblueshorts
JAS
NedB-H
pedro
kwinigolfer
beninho
McLaren
Davie
super_realist
dynamark
22 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread - Page 14 Empty Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by dynamark Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:16 am

First topic message reminder :

I think its a done deal -no doubt he will be sat with the owner tonight
Villa should be a big big club remember going to cup semis there but probably need an owner willing to throw in some quick money .
No messing around in football these days from any of the owners.

dynamark

Back to top Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by McLaren Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:22 pm

The transfer of Sanchez to Man Utd might be one of the worst ever. Not only has he been utter pish, has inflated wage seems to have all the other players who need new contracts asking for similarly crazy wages. Herrera, Rashford, De Gea and a few others might end up going elsewhere if man u don't stump up more sanchez money.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by dynamark Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:31 pm

It seems clubs make some serious errors with huge money on players they hope will do a job.Leicester have done the same last couple of years luckily offset by the sale of Mahrez and Drinkwater.
Not wishing to rain on the Tiger parade but our 5000-1 prem win with a bunch of cut price misfits and cast offs was surely the greatest recent sports achievement.No I didn't have a bet !

dynamark

Back to top Go down

Post by wiretapper Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:09 am

Anybody here watch Game of Thrones?

wiretapper

Back to top Go down

Post by Be_the_ball Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:27 am

dynamark wrote:It seems clubs make some serious errors with huge money on players they hope will do a job.Leicester have done the same last couple of years luckily offset by the sale of Mahrez and Drinkwater.
Not wishing to rain on the Tiger parade but our  5000-1 prem win with a bunch of cut price misfits and cast offs was surely the greatest recent sports achievement.No I didn't have a bet !

Actually yes, totally agree.

Be_the_ball

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:42 am

wiretapper wrote:Anybody here watch Game of Thrones?

Yes but haven't seen newest episode.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by wiretapper Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:51 am

Hurry up and watch it then Laugh

wiretapper

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:59 am

Also a Throner, watched it last night.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamark Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:06 pm

Not quite sure how stopping some traffic and getting arrested is going to speed up efforts on climate change around the world.
Funny how its easter week -who is off work.college this week I wonder.

dynamark

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:34 pm

I’m off, last week as well, I fortunately have an essay to write though. Birthday today, I’d happily forget it but the kids have made a Sunderland themed cake so it’s not all bad.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:39 pm

McLaren wrote: Herrera, Rashford, De Gea and a few others might end up going elsewhere if man u don't stump up more sanchez money.
After last night, yes, but for other reasons.

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamark Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:43 pm

Digs I have a significant birthday coming up and friends want to make a big deal of it when I would rather stay in a dark room all day.
Also found out this week that after left hip replacement a year ago and just getting back to playing some (painful)golf the physio thinks my other hip is on the way out .All I need

dynamark

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:31 pm

pedro wrote:
McLaren wrote: Herrera, Rashford, De Gea and a few others might end up going elsewhere if man u don't stump up more sanchez money.
They got schooled last night.
Appointment of OGS looking great, isn't it? He might make a success of it, but not sure his apparent Keeganesque "Hail fellow, well met!" style of management is going to cut it longer term.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:59 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
pedro wrote:
Appointment of OGS looking great, isn't it? He might make a success of it, but not sure his apparent Keeganesque "Hail fellow, well met!" style of management is going to cut it longer term.

Messi will make better teams than Man Utd look silly. I’d love to see a Barca v Citeh final, be interesting to see who had most possession! That said tonight will be tough, Spurs will be hard to beat, Liverpool should go through and would give Barcelona a game over two legs. Good to see Ajax back as in the mix, they have some cracking young players.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamark Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:04 pm

I'm told Man U have lost 5 of last 7 games which tends to get overlooked in the hype.
They are a way off the top 2 and the top 6 are a way off the rest.
Tonight we ideally need an early goal for Citeh and then we will see what both sides have to offer.Last few weeks of the season should be entertaining.

dynamark

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:07 pm

Man Utd just don't have enough top class players, nothing OGS can do about that until the summer. Young, Sanchez, Jones, Fred, Valencia, Lingard, Matic, Mata, Baill, Pereira, Rojo and Darmian might all be bellow the level needed to win the league and challenge for the CL. And I hate to say it but maybe Rashford isn't quite the player fans hoped he would be. He is certainly no Mbappe.

That doesn't leave a lot to work with.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:01 am

Rashford is 21 Mac, last month he was the bees knees, had he scored in the first minute yesterday he still would be, fine margins. The lads had a top season and he’s one of a bunch of outstanding English forwards, which should also help him strive to keep improving. I’m pretty sure whatever happens, he’ll learn a bit about scoring from OGS.
Sanchez is a weird one, hindsight is a great thing at the time of signing he would clearly improve your side and takes a top player from another top 4 rival club. Either he’s had injuries, got old quickly or lost all confidence, or a bit of all the above. He certainly has never looked like he didn’t care and was just in it for the cash.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:18 am

Diggers wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
pedro wrote:

Messi will make better teams than Man Utd look silly. I’d love to see a Barca v Citeh final, be interesting to see who had most possession! That said tonight will be tough, Spurs will be hard to beat, Liverpool should go through and would give Barcelona a game over two legs. Good to see Ajax back as in the mix, they have some cracking young players.
Ajax are a great story; just a pity that the vultures (such as Citeh, Real Madrid etc) will decimate their squad over the Summer.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:22 am

McLaren wrote:Man Utd just don't have enough top class players, nothing OGS can do about that until the summer. Young, Sanchez, Jones, Fred, Valencia, Lingard, Matic, Mata, Baill, Pereira, Rojo and Darmian might all be bellow the level needed to win the league and challenge for the CL. And I hate to say it but maybe Rashford isn't quite the player fans hoped he would be. He is certainly no Mbappe.

That doesn't leave a lot to work with.
Quite like Lingard; seems to be a big game player. Always (well, almost always) makes a difference. Mata was excellent, but getting long in the tooth now. Harsh on Rashford - there aren't many Mbappes around for one thing and he's very young still. He might want to consider if staying at Old Trafford is hindering his development, or not...
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:26 am

navyblueshorts wrote:
Diggers wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
pedro wrote:

Ajax are a great story; just a pity that the vultures (such as Citeh, Real Madrid etc) will decimate their squad over the Summer.

Heard yesterday that in every Ajax game for the past 35 years, at least one player from their academy system has played. Kind of the opposite to the Chelsea model, though it’s good to see them finally play a couple of theirs.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamark Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:51 am

Reminds me that few years ago on holiday in Majorca and my lad joined the football game every morning -one lad about 12 year old was head and shoulders above the rest they couldn't get near enough to kick him just brilliant.Someone asked where from and answer was Holland 'he plays for Ajax'

dynamark

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:06 am

I've heard some whoppers from climate zealots over the years but these Extinction Rebellion morons make Chuggers look like they're well informed. In the last couple of days I've heard...…

"In a few years we might resort to cannibalism".

"In less than 20 years London's Underground stations could all be under water"

"It's fine to disrupt people lives now, because it's better than there being no one around in 20 years" Then the interviewee burst into tears.

Who's brainwashing these fools?

I'm fine if people want to campaign against climate change, but the hysteria about the effects of it are  overblown to such ridiculous degrees. Using words such as "emergency" and "crisis" just make them look like complete idiots.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm never wrong Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:21 am

Boring game at the Etihad

I'm never wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:17 am

I'm never wrong wrote: Boring game at the Etihad

Strange one, it never seemed to get going

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:03 am

1GrumpyGolfer wrote:
I'm never wrong wrote: Boring game at the Etihad

Strange one, it never seemed to get going
I fell asleep after 2 minutes. Guess I didn’t miss anything..

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:24 am

Grumps,
Did you watch it on the TNT Bleacher Report production? Don't think they could do a more insulting coverage (tho' commentary was fine) if they tried. The girl who fronts it looks like she has just come in after giving half the crew a good seeing to.
Great game though, and too bad I'm not that half of the crew . . . . . . .

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:26 am

Top game, bit gutted by the result but fair play Spurs. I think Ajax might do them, Son out for the first leg doesn’t help. I really think Liverpool have a chance v Barca, not favourites by any stretch but that front 3 and 2 good full backs creates chances against anyone.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:11 pm

Super

I see someone got shot and killed in the area of town you once said you lived. Thought you might have picked a classier neighbourhood.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:23 pm

Bloody hell Mac, that's my route to work.

Sounds like the victim was a scrote anyway, well known football hooligan, so no loss.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:26 pm

I am not politically active in any way. I have my views, but don't do anuthing about them. I have never marched on london. I fall into thr very wide group of being pretty comfortable, so why bother.

So, I am impressed with the effort from these demonstrators. Its clear that the world is being impacted, climate change is real, the plastics in the ocean is horrendous. Animals are going extinct. The world is obviously getting worse overall.

I will probably still by plastic bottles and not really change much, so the people that care have my full respect.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:32 pm

super_realist wrote:Bloody hell Mac, that's my route to work.

Sounds like the victim was a scrote anyway, well known football hooligan, so no loss.

Yep,the guy involved in charity work, and running a boxing gym. Seems like a real loss to some people. What a crass comment.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:37 pm

It's more the nonsense they talk that gets me.
First of all they claim that the governments and companies are doing nothing to address it. What complete crap.
We have extensive windfarms and other renewables, EV's are getting a foothold, planes are much cleaner, congestion and low emission zones are everywhere these days, UK emissions are massively lower than at any time in the last 20 years, not to mention we pay excessive tax already on all things environmentally damaging.

I agree about plastics in the oceans, but that's not a climate change issue.

It's also the hypocrisy of the protestors that annoy me, every single one of them is 100% reliant on fossil fuels for everything they do in their lives from the food they eat to the way they travel.
Sadiq Khan is also a complete plank, he's focussing ONLY on vehicles, when building insulation, heating, construction using concrete are all significant contributors of greenhouse gases, but they're not a trendy target.

As for animals going extinct, 99.9% of all species that have ever existed on this planet have become extinct. Hunting tigers for instance is not  a result of climate change, in fact most endangered species are endangered because of human interaction on their environment rather than as a result of the climate actually changing. I think these people are diluting their argument by bringing this sort of stuff into the climate change issue.

Last edited by super_realist on Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:38 pm

beninho wrote:

Yep,the guy involved in charity work, and running a boxing gym. Seems like a real loss to some people. What a crass comment.

Obviously some serious issues. People just aren't gunned down in broad daylight for no reason.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:06 pm

I don’t particularly agree with the protest methods but they make some good points and some stupid ones.
Another stupid argument is to criticise someone who does everything they can, or as much as possible, to reduce their carbon footprint. To not be perfect doesn’t make you a hypocrite, if you listen to their arguments, certainly the arguments of many campaigners, they are not all looking for a world with no fossil fuel usage, it’s about trying to minimise the impact. To point the finger and say you caught a bus, that uses fossil fuel, ignores the fact that might currently be the only method available and is much greener than driving your own car.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamark Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:16 pm

Met my son for a beer last night and at about 7.55 said right off home to watch the match.Took me 15 minutes to get home and is was 2-2 for goodness sake.
the lad was back from his work trip to Trump turnberry and it looked pretty special if a bit bling.
three staff for every guest, £30 for breakfast and £7 a pint.Fleet of black mercs to ferry the guests around.But he did say that Girvan nearby was like a ghost town.
the climate change mob should really be in Saudi or China to make their point.This country has been relatively successful over last 10 years or so and I am sick of being accused of putting my plastic in the ocean.Its not us- my rubbish goes into the bins and then landfill or recycling.When I have seen plastic in say the med it is usually shredded which means its been through a treatment plant and pumped into the sea.

dynamark

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:24 pm

I don’t think the argument is about recycling plastic, Dyna, it’s about trying not to use as much plastic. Lots of companies beginning to get on board with this, we clearly over package far too many items, it’s nothing short of ludicrous.
And climate change protest is global, the organisations protest globally, but if you live in the U.K. then that’s where your voice is going to be mainly heard.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:41 pm

Yes Kwini, I was watching the TNT coverage although I turned it on late and missed the build up chat. I went off and did something at halftime and didn’t see that either. I have seen some of their stuff on other matches and it’s not exactly the best; appears like they’re trying to cater for a different audience. Good game though and a ton of drama

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:22 pm

If the bbc article is to be believed he participated in some football hooliganism in the 1980's when he was 17. Hardly the most wayward move ever made. Sounds like he was doing alright for himself now if he was living in the same neighborhood as a self funded and now successful MA graduate.

McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:27 pm

I vote green as you guys know, but not sure what to make of the "extinction rebellion". If they veer into pseudo science that isn't cool, but at the same time if they can make the point that the government needs to do more to tackle environmental issues then who cares?

People like Dyna and Super can be happy with chucking up a few wind farms but I take a more empirical approach when thinking about climate change and currently the numbers still show that we are chucking out enough greenhouse gases to cause the temperature to rise. Until we know for sure that the climate has ceased to have man made temperature increases there is still more to be done.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:20 pm

super_realist wrote:
beninho wrote:

Obviously some serious issues. People just aren't gunned down in broad daylight for no reason.
Jill Dando.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:23 pm

Jo Cox.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:50 pm

Diggers wrote:Top game, bit gutted by the result but fair play Spurs. I think Ajax might do them, Son out for the first leg doesn’t help. I really think Liverpool have a chance v Barca, not favourites by any stretch but that front 3 and 2 good full backs creates chances against anyone.

Are Liverpool the favorites for the CL? I know barca pumped Utd but they didn't look all that convincing other than Messi. I know that's a big caveat but I am sure Liverpool could cope.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamark Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:51 pm

Mac votes green shock I had no idea.Does he have a job though ?
I'm certain that we could do a lot more in this country but I am pretty sure we had a day recently when over half our energy was produced from renewable which is a good effort.We can increase that going forward.Likewise recycling efforts.We are doing Ok but could do better.
I don't see why I should walk everywhere and not turn the heating on when worlds population is booming and china,korea,india,saudi couldn't give a hoot.
Pretty sure a large proportion of the folk stopping traffic and trains are students on easter break and its unlawful if I did it next week I would be locked up- very soft police presence.

dynamark

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:03 pm

Dyna, they want to be locked up, that is the aim of the protests, at least to be arrested.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:30 pm

I’ve voted green, as has Mrs D and a lot of our friends (nurses, architects, doctors, teachers: all hard working people. It’s not necessarily a wasted vote down in my neck of the woods. I’ve only done it for a few elections but certainly don’t regret it. Caroline Lucas has more integrity in her little finger than the ERG put together.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:33 pm

What annoys me is that many climate protesters just want to change society rather than do something about the climate.

Read somewhere that planting 1 trillion trees over 30 years would absorb sufficient CO2 to cut back temperature rise to the desired levels as put out in Paris/Kyoto. May sound like a lot, but it’ll actually be much cheaper than whatever Paris/Kyoto etc. will cost. Some people already figured out suitable places for it and a lot can be done by reducing deforestation. But again, it’s not a trendy solution.

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:47 pm

pedro wrote:What annoys me is that many climate protesters just want to change society rather than do something about the climate.

Read somewhere that planting 1 trillion trees over 30 years would absorb sufficient CO2 to cut back temperature rise to the desired levels as put out in Paris/Kyoto. May sound like a lot, but it’ll actually be much cheaper than whatever Paris/Kyoto etc. will cost. Some people already figured out suitable places for it and a lot can be done by reducing deforestation. But again, it’s not a trendy solution.

And which groups champion causes like stopping deforestation and planting more trees? Exactly the same groups who are campaigning for other changes. The Green Party has clear policy guidelines on more green areas and more trees being planted. From what I gather trees alone won’t resolve the carbon issue, seems like some fairly complex maths and science involved. Either way the protesters get called treee huggers or work shy, can’t win really.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:34 am

Diggers wrote:I don’t particularly agree with the protest methods but they make some good points and some stupid ones.
Another stupid argument is to criticise someone who does everything they can, or as much as possible, to reduce their carbon footprint. To not be perfect doesn’t make you a hypocrite, if you listen to their arguments, certainly the arguments of many campaigners,  they are not all looking for a world with no fossil fuel usage, it’s about trying to minimise the impact. To point the finger and say you caught a bus, that uses fossil fuel, ignores the fact that might currently be the only method available and is much greener than driving your own car.

You mean like the guy interviewed on TV representing ER who said everyone should stop eating meat and that flights should be banned for everything other than emergencies, who was then revealed on his Instagram account to be constantly on foreign holidays. People like that Diggers?

This group wouldn't be so bad if their mad conspiracy claims weren't so ridiculous. I've heard cannibalism, flooded tube stations and everybody being dead in 20 years. That's not a rational way to make a point.

I wonder where John Snow is to comment on "never seeing so many white people".

This nutjob group ARE asking for a world with no fossil fuels. One of their main points is to reduce CO2 in UK to ZERO by 2025, it's on virtually all of their propaganda and signs,  not only is that completely unrealistic, it's completely impractical and shows just how little these idiots know about where their energy comes from.

They probably think that because they've signed up to a green energy supplier, that that is what they get through their sockets.

Last edited by super_realist on Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:36 am

McLaren wrote:

If the bbc article is to be believed he participated in some football hooliganism in the 1980's when he was 17. Hardly the most wayward move ever made.  Sounds like he was doing alright for himself now if he was living in the same neighborhood as a self funded and now successful MA graduate.

Yes, because people who run boxing gyms and door security firms are usually very straight in regards to the law aren't they? No doubt he'd put a few peoples noses out of joint over the years.

I'm not an MA graduate either Mac.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:57 am

super_realist wrote:
Diggers wrote:I don’t particularly agree with the protest methods but they make some good points and some stupid ones.
Another stupid argument is to criticise someone who does everything they can, or as much as possible, to reduce their carbon footprint. To not be perfect doesn’t make you a hypocrite, if you listen to their arguments, certainly the arguments of many campaigners,  they are not all looking for a world with no fossil fuel usage, it’s about trying to minimise the impact. To point the finger and say you caught a bus, that uses fossil fuel, ignores the fact that might currently be the only method available and is much greener than driving your own car.

You mean like the guy interviewed on TV representing ER who said everyone should stop eating meat and that flights should be banned for everything other than emergencies, who was then revealed on his Instagram account to be constantly on foreign holidays. People like that Diggers?

This group wouldn't be so bad if their mad conspiracy claims weren't so ridiculous. I've heard cannibalism, flooded tube stations and everybody being dead in 20 years. That's not a rational way to make a point.

I wonder where John Snow is to comment on "never seeing so many white people".

This nutjob group ARE asking for a world with no fossil fuels. One of their main points is to reduce CO2 in UK to ZERO by 2025, it's on virtually all of their propaganda and signs,  not only is that completely unrealistic, it's completely impractical and shows just how little these idiots know about where their energy comes from.

They probably think that because they've signed up to a green energy supplier, that that is what they get through their sockets.

Funny, because I listen to a 20 minute interview with one of their leaders who was at the London protest. She got a pretty tough grilling but didn’t try to hide the fact that she’d taken public transport for the day, said the group weren’t about banning air travel, despite the press saying they where. The basic premise is that the public should have more control over policy, as happened with the Irish abortion campaign committee.
Sure, they have aspirational aims but seemed to me to be fully aware of what was realistic.
As the language being used, I wouldn’t call David Attenborough an idiot or a zealot, and he’s using the word catastrophe to describe the situation we are fast approaching.
As I say, I don’t particularly support either their aims or actions, but people who are pro climate change actions are not hypocrites for living in a world that currently requires the use of fossil fuels.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamark Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:52 am

I'm pretty sure if I turn up on Waterloo bridge on Tuesday and sit in the middle if the road Ill get moved on very quickly.Very light touch from the authourities.
I'm watching the BBC doc and I'm not seeing a lot the average UK individual can do about it that's not already being done.Population growth worldwide and increased demand plus removing forests is out of our control.
They just quoted that sea level had risen 200mm in the last 100 years I'm not sure who was counting but remember we had ice as far down as the midlands a few million years back.

dynamark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next