The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Prediction League 2019 - NXT/SummerSlam results and Clash of Champions predictions!

4 posters

Go down

WWE Prediction League 2019 - NXT/SummerSlam results and Clash of Champions predictions! Empty WWE Prediction League 2019 - NXT/SummerSlam results and Clash of Champions predictions!

Post by Samo Wed 11 Sep 2019, 2:03 pm

NXT Takeover Table

edgehead79 - 8
Beer - 5
Dolphin Ziggler - 5
JoshSansom - 5
Kamikaze - 5
Samo - 3

Congratulations to edgehead for being to only one to correctly guess the third stipulation. Im continuing my streak of betting against Baszler and it not paying off. I need to keep going though because the one time I bet her to win will be the time she finally loses.

SummerSlam Table

Dolphin Ziggler - 16
kamikaze - 16
Samo - 16
edgehead79 - 15
JoshSansom - 14
Beer - 12
Marky - 10

Interesting to see no one backing Seth Rollins to win. Shows WWE can still surprise you if they try, but how does that affect the table?

The Overall Table

Kamikaze - 118
Dolphin Ziggler - 114
Edgehead - 114
Marky - 105
Samo - 104
Uryu Ishida - 64
House - 55
JoshSansom - 51
Beer - 47
Fernando - 30
TigerTattie - 10

Kamikaze keeps a grip of the top spot, but its starting to get close, can edgehead or Ziggles claim the top spot this weekend? Can me and Marky close the gap? Lets have a look at the Clash of Champions card and find out!

The Card

Bayley (c) vs Charlotte Flair - SmackDown Womens Championship
Seth Rollins (c) vs Braun Strowman - Universal Championship
Seth Rollins & Braun Strowman (c) vs Bobby Roode & Dolph Ziggler - RAW Tag Team Championship
Kofi Kingston (c) vs Randy Orton - WWE Championship
Drew Gulak (c) vs Humberto Carillo vs Lince Dorado - Triple Threat Cruiserweight Championship
New Day (c) vs The Revival - SmackDown Tag Team Championship
Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs The Miz - Intercontinental Championship
Becky Lynch (c) vs Sasha Banks - RAW Womens Championship
Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross (c) vs Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville - Womens Tag Team Championship
AJ Styles (c) vs Cedric Alexander - US Championship
Roman Reigns vs Erick Rowan - No DQ Match

EVERY TITLE ON THE LINE! A massive 11 match card for a B PPV, interesting to see how they pace this one. Typical scoring rules apply, entrants closed by midnight Sunday.

My Predos

Charlotte via DQ
Rollins via Pinfall
Team Roodolph via Pinfall
Kofi Kingston via Pinfall
Gulak via Pinfall
New Day via Pinfall
Nakkers via Pinfall
Banks via Pinfall
Bliss & Cross via Pinfall
Styles via Pinfall
Rowan via Pinfall

A few big gambles here. My heart says Rollins vs Strowman will end in a No Contest, but I think they're putting Rollins over strong for his upcoming match with The Fiend. Rowan going over Roman is a big gamble, but needs to happen if this angle is going anywhere. If Roman wins then this whole thing is over before it properly began.

Over to you guys, have fun and enjoy Clash of Champions!

Samo

Back to top Go down

WWE Prediction League 2019 - NXT/SummerSlam results and Clash of Champions predictions! Empty Re: WWE Prediction League 2019 - NXT/SummerSlam results and Clash of Champions predictions!

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 11 Sep 2019, 2:25 pm

Before I do my predictions, wwe has been really enjoyable lately and that’s nice. More big news and big opinions to follow #staytuned

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

WWE Prediction League 2019 - NXT/SummerSlam results and Clash of Champions predictions! Empty Re: WWE Prediction League 2019 - NXT/SummerSlam results and Clash of Champions predictions!

Post by Samo Thu 12 Sep 2019, 3:33 am

You’re not wrong. SmackDown has been a bit hit and miss but overall the TV product has been pretty good. Amazing what a couple of guys with creative visions can do.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by edgehead79 Thu 12 Sep 2019, 8:46 pm

Bayley via pinfall
Rollins via pinfall
Roode & Ziggler via pinfall
Kofi via pinfall
Gulak via pinfall
New Day via pinfall
Miz via pinfall
Sasha via submission
Bliss & Cross via pinfall
Styles via pinfall
Reigns via pinfall

edgehead79

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 15 Sep 2019, 3:02 pm

Bayley (c) vs Charlotte Flair - SmackDown Womens Championship
Flair by DQ
Seth Rollins (c) vs Braun Strowman - Universal Championship
Rollins by pin
Seth Rollins & Braun Strowman (c) vs Bobby Roode & Dolph Ziggler - RAW Tag Team Championship
Roodolph by pin
Kofi Kingston (c) vs Randy Orton - WWE Championship
Kofi by pin
Drew Gulak (c) vs Humberto Carillo vs Lince Dorado - Triple Threat Cruiserweight Championship
Gulak by pin
New Day (c) vs The Revival - SmackDown Tag Team Championship
New Day by pin
Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs The Miz - Intercontinental Championship
Miz by pin
Becky Lynch (c) vs Sasha Banks - RAW Womens Championship
Banks by submission
Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross (c) vs Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville - Womens Tag Team Championship
Bliss by pin
AJ Styles (c) vs Cedric Alexander - US Championship
AJ by pin
Roman Reigns vs Erick Rowan - No DQ Match
Reigns by pin

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by kamikaze Sun 15 Sep 2019, 11:58 pm

Bayley via pinfall
Rollins via pinfall
Roode & Ziggler via pinfall
Kofi via pinfall
Gulak via pinfall
New Day via pinfall
Nak via pinfall
Sasha via submission
Bliss & Cross via pinfall
Styles via pinfall
Rowan via pinfall

kamikaze

Back to top Go down

Post by kamikaze Sun 06 Oct 2019, 8:53 pm

Hey not sure if Hell in a cell is null and void but ill throw my predictions out there x
Hell in a cell
New day v Revival- New day via pinfall
Ali v Nak - Nak via pinfall
The fiend v seth- The fiend via pinfall
Becky v sasha- Sasha via Submission
Bayley v Charlotte - Bayley via Pin
Roman and DB v the bludgeon bros - Roman and DB via pinfall

kamikaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon 07 Oct 2019, 9:58 am

Yeah I was null and voiding Hell in a Cell because there was only 4 matches announced until the day of the show. I’ve been travelling so never got around to posting it.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by kamikaze Sat 23 Nov 2019, 9:55 pm

Are we doing predictions for survivor series?

kamikaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down