The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ireland [1] vs Scotland [7] Pool A, Match 6, RWC 2019

+45
Pot Hale
Heuer27
Blanko
WELL-PAST-IT
No9
kingelderfield
sensisball
Engine#4
Heaf
majesticimperialman
westisbest
TJ
funnyExiledScot
LondonTiger
eirebilly
Tramptastic
Welshmushroom
TightHEAD
BigGee
Tattie Scones RRN
Geen sport voor watjes
No 7&1/2
Brendan
alive555
RiscaGame
maestegmafia
Old Man
Collapse2005
The Great Aukster
SecretFly
TheMildlyFranticLlama
carpet baboon
rodders
Pete330v2
Ninjarugby
jimbopip
tigertattie
NeilyBroon
EST
Taylorman
mikey_dragon
reallybored
RDW
bsando
49 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Ireland [1] vs Scotland [7] Pool A, Match 6, RWC 2019 - Page 4 Empty Ireland [1] vs Scotland [7] Pool A, Match 6, RWC 2019

Post by bsando Mon 16 Sep 2019, 3:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ireland vs Scotland

Pool A, Match 6
Sunday, September 22
Kick Off 08:45 BST
International Stadium Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, Yokohama City

Teams

Ireland
Ireland [1] vs Scotland [7] Pool A, Match 6, RWC 2019 - Page 4 Downlo10

1.Healy, 2.Best (C), 3.Furlong
4.Henderson, 5.James Ryan
6.O'Mahony, 7.Van der Flier
8.Stander

9.Murray, 10.Sexton
12.Aki, 13.Ringrose
11.Stockdale, 15.Lamour, 14.Conway

Replacements: Scannell, Kilcoyne, Porter, Beirne, Conan, McGrath, Carty, Farrell

Scotland
Ireland [1] vs Scotland [7] Pool A, Match 6, RWC 2019 - Page 4 Scot10

1.Dell, 2.McInally (C), 3.Nel
4.Gilchrist, 5.Gray
6.Barclay (VC), 7.Watson, 8.Wilson

9.Laidlaw (VC), 10.Russell
12.Johnson, 13.Taylor
11.Maitland, 15.Hogg, 14.Seymour

Bench: Brown, Reid, Berghan, Cummings, Thomson, Price, Harris, Graham

Last edited by bsando on Fri 20 Sep 2019, 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total

bsando

Back to top Go down

Ireland [1] vs Scotland [7] Pool A, Match 6, RWC 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ireland [1] vs Scotland [7] Pool A, Match 6, RWC 2019

Post by Guest Fri 20 Sep 2019, 9:28 pm

EST wrote:I'm pretty happy with that team...My only real issue is that I would have Graham starting, he has been in far better form than Seymour.

Solid team from Scotland. Impact on the bench. Scotland are never going to score 3 tries in the first 20 minutes and hold out a lead against, well, any tier 1 team I don't suppose. But score 3 tries in the final 20 mins, when they really need to, to nick a win? Much more likely. Let Graham come on against tired legs when needed - no point allowing a relatively small Scotland team have another position potentially battered physically/aerially, lessening his impact with ball in hand.

And not like the two wing options are weak. I think both are massively underrated and up there with the most well-rounded and able wingers in the NH. Graham is a livewire, let him use his skills that way while he still gets used to the top level of the game.

Could be a brilliant or atrocious game this one.

Back to top Go down

Ireland [1] vs Scotland [7] Pool A, Match 6, RWC 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ireland [1] vs Scotland [7] Pool A, Match 6, RWC 2019

Post by maestegmafia Fri 20 Sep 2019, 9:31 pm

miaow wrote:
EST wrote:I'm pretty happy with that team...My only real issue is that I would have Graham starting, he has been in far better form than Seymour.

Solid team from Scotland. Impact on the bench. Scotland are never going to score 3 tries in the first 20 minutes and hold out a lead against, well, any tier 1 team I don't suppose. But score 3 tries in the final 20 mins, when they really need to, to nick a win? Much more likely. Let Graham come on against tired legs when needed - no point allowing a relatively small Scotland team have another position potentially battered physically/aerially, lessening his impact with ball in hand.

And not like the two wing options are weak. I think both are massively underrated and up there with the most well-rounded and able wingers in the NH. Graham is a livewire, let him use his skills that way while he still gets used to the top level of the game.

Could be a brilliant or atrocious game this one.

Obviously we are all hoping it’s brilliant of course..! Another of the potentially huge clashes this weekend can’t wait

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 20 Sep 2019, 9:33 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:away from home Ireland aren't too good.

Well we can win away in Italy?  Will that do?  

No?

Okay then, let's see, where else can we win away?

Well, we won our last game in Scotland,
We won our last game in France,
We won our last two games in Australia,
We won our last two games in Japan,
We won our last game in Wales.

And we won an away game against New Zealand a few years back.
And we won an away game against South Africa a few years back.
And we won an away game against England just last year.

That's the virtual top ten teams in the world.  Only one we haven't beaten away in the top 10 is Fiji, and that's because we never played them away.  Oh correction, we did beat them in Fiji, long time ago now but we didn't rate that game as a capped one.

Anyway, not a bad away record overall for a team that's no good away from home.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Sep 2019, 9:34 pm

Also, depending on the NZ/Springboks game the day before...could it be beneficial for one team to lose this? I can't see Scotland ever beating NZ, but against SA? It's possible. SA are good but everyone's jumped on the bandwagon a bit. They are beatable, for sure, and if Scotland move their blunt force forwards around, there's always a chance. For Ireland, I think a loss would be terminal to a team low on confidence - but then I think Scotland could lose to Japan where Ireland don't.

All these questions, only for the fans - everyone's in it to win it, of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by carpet baboon Fri 20 Sep 2019, 10:39 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
carpet baboon wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:Yeah good luck to Ireland trying to get away with the most blatant of scrum-cheating with Barnes as ref. Hopefully some French refs will save your blushes in the later pool games given that Glen Jackson isn't here.

For a man who spends so much time whining about English posters on Welsh threads, maybe you could follow your own advice.

But glad to see your still upset about your scrum getting shown up over the two warm up matches

Our scrum isn't great right now but at least it tried to compete against the Irish legally, and when we did get a dominant scrum we were either wrongfully penalised or not awarded penalty/advantage. I'm sorry (not sorry) but that is just poor, poor officiating from the French refs. Anyway you always react badly to me pointing out these facts, even when I provided you with evidence. You seem a little worried? I think Ireland are quite overrated tbh, Schmidtball is easy to work out so away from home Ireland aren't too good - so maybe that is why you are worried. The team could prove me wrong by winning the tournament of course, a big if...

Not worried. It's just a game. Win lose or draw my Life goes on regardless.

But I see your still whining about us while whining about anyone who posts on a Welsh thread. A bit hypocritical isn't it? Or is it one rule for you and one for everyone else?

But the if it makes you feel better carry on.

By the way was it ok when Philips took a quick line out with a different ball ?

carpet baboon

Back to top Go down

Post by carpet baboon Fri 20 Sep 2019, 10:42 pm

SecretFly wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:away from home Ireland aren't too good.

Well we can win away in Italy?  Will that do?  

No?

Okay then, let's see, where else can we win away?

Well, we won our last game in Scotland,
We won our last game in France,
We won our last two games in Australia,
We won our last two games in Japan,
We won our last game in Wales.

And we won an away game against New Zealand a few years back.
And we won an away game against South Africa a few years back.
And we won an away game against England just last year.

That's the virtual top ten teams in the world.  Only one we haven't beaten away in the top 10 is Fiji, and that's because we never played them away.  Oh correction, we did beat them in Fiji, long time ago now but we didn't rate that game as a capped one.

Anyway, not a bad away record overall for a team that's no good away from home.

You see fly Mikey is so confident in Wales he has to spend his time on Irish threads. (But don't think of posting on a Welsh thread as it might upset him. He's a little sensitive it seems)

carpet baboon

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Fri 20 Sep 2019, 11:05 pm

carpet baboon wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
carpet baboon wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:Yeah good luck to Ireland trying to get away with the most blatant of scrum-cheating with Barnes as ref. Hopefully some French refs will save your blushes in the later pool games given that Glen Jackson isn't here.

For a man who spends so much time whining about English posters on Welsh threads, maybe you could follow your own advice.

But glad to see your still upset about your scrum getting shown up over the two warm up matches

Our scrum isn't great right now but at least it tried to compete against the Irish legally, and when we did get a dominant scrum we were either wrongfully penalised or not awarded penalty/advantage. I'm sorry (not sorry) but that is just poor, poor officiating from the French refs. Anyway you always react badly to me pointing out these facts, even when I provided you with evidence. You seem a little worried? I think Ireland are quite overrated tbh, Schmidtball is easy to work out so away from home Ireland aren't too good - so maybe that is why you are worried. The team could prove me wrong by winning the tournament of course, a big if...

But I see your still whining about us while whining about anyone who posts on a Welsh thread. A bit hypocritical isn't it? Or is it one rule for you and one for everyone else?

1. Phillips didn’t take a quick line out.
2. Yes it was, much the same as it was okay for BOD to knock on, before a kicked penalty.
3. Years ago now, but as has been mentioned “illegal try” and “knock on penalty” = 12-10 win Wales.

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sat 21 Sep 2019, 8:31 am

Well the forecast for tomorrow is looking perfect for rugby - light cloud and 24deg. Hopefully it stays that way!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 21 Sep 2019, 9:04 am

RiscaGame wrote:
carpet baboon wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
carpet baboon wrote:

2. Yes it was, much the same as it was okay for BOD to knock on, before a kicked penalty.
3. Years ago now, but as has been mentioned “illegal try” and “knock on penalty” = 12-10 win Wales.

No I clearly don’t whine about anyone who posts on a welsh thread, you’ve misunderstood me. It also says to me that you don’t realise or know of the issue that was driving our posters off the site for a prolonged period.

And what Risca said. I commented at the time that it wasn’t okay for Rees to take the quick throw-in. I remember the reaction back then too from the goodie two-shoes Irish and it was poor.
Jeez some of you don’t like me posting facts with irrefutable evidence. Poor reaction. Hopefully Ireland lose tomorrow as some could do with the reality check.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by carpet baboon Sat 21 Sep 2019, 9:20 am

mikey_dragon wrote:
RiscaGame wrote:
carpet baboon wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
carpet baboon wrote:

No I clearly don’t whine about anyone who posts on a welsh thread, you’ve misunderstood me. It also says to me that you don’t realise or know of the issue that was driving our posters off the site for a prolonged period.

And what Risca said. I commented at the time that it wasn’t okay for Rees to take the quick throw-in. I remember the reaction back then too from the goodie two-shoes Irish and it was poor.
Jeez some of you don’t like me posting facts with irrefutable evidence. Poor reaction. Hopefully Ireland lose tomorrow as some could do with the reality check.

Still doing what you accuse others of.

Very hypocritical.

carpet baboon

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sat 21 Sep 2019, 9:22 am

Folks this has got bugger all to do with the game tomorrow - can we please move on.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by carpet baboon Sat 21 Sep 2019, 9:25 am

I'm trying to but Mikey (Welsh) keeps coming onto this match thread ( ire v Scot ) to claim the Irish Ayers are rubbish (pom) and we constantly cheat at scrums.
Heaven forbid I was to post on a Wales match thread, he's very against that

carpet baboon

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 21 Sep 2019, 9:29 am

Yeah I go to bed then come back to a bunch of Irish slagging me off. That’s got bugger all to do with the thread alright. Baboon not sure why you think you’re exempt from posting on welsh threads, cut the BS and lies here and I say you can comment.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sat 21 Sep 2019, 9:30 am

This isn't moving on both of you!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by carpet baboon Sat 21 Sep 2019, 9:41 am

The last 24hrs there have been at least 3 different weather forecasts for the match. From 100% chance of storm all the way to a bit of drizzle.
With you lot picking Maitland and Seymour are you going to rain down high balls on our back 3?

carpet baboon

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sat 21 Sep 2019, 9:43 am

Most Scotland fans wanted to see Graham over Seymour - the fact that he's gone for the latter suggests he's going for experience and aerial ability. Seymour hasn't been on great form for a while now whereas Graham is red hot.

Ireland's kicking game is so strong if we can nullify that it will really help us.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by carpet baboon Sat 21 Sep 2019, 9:47 am

RDW wrote:Most Scotland fans wanted to see Graham over Seymour - the fact that he's gone for the latter suggests he's going for experience and aerial ability. Seymour hasn't been on great form for a while now whereas Graham is red hot.

Ireland's kicking game is so strong if we can nullify that it will really help us.

I'm hoping for a bit more running from us, but if it's hammering it down I can see it be a very tight game played between the two packs

carpet baboon

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sat 21 Sep 2019, 9:52 am

Slight chink of hope for our wide attack with no Henshaw, earl's and Kearny - their replacements aren't quite as good defensively. They are more dangerous in attack though!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NeilyBroon Sat 21 Sep 2019, 10:02 am

Watching France play. What I'd give for Scotland to have a picamoles.

The games today have definitely wetted my appetite for tomorrow! I'm disappointed toonie hasn't put more faith in Graham but Seymour isn't a bad choice by any stretch.

Still think Ireland will simply outmuscle us but hoping I'm proven wrong tomorrow!

NeilyBroon

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Sat 21 Sep 2019, 10:08 am

If Scotland are the new France, are Argentina the new Scotland?

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by NeilyBroon Sat 21 Sep 2019, 10:18 am

The "almost but not quite" category?

To be fair they haven't yet mastered snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. No-one does that like scotland. Braveheart

NeilyBroon

Back to top Go down

Post by NeilyBroon Sat 21 Sep 2019, 11:02 am

Well SA are making NZ play like Scotland.

Scary for the QFs. I think topping this group will make a difference as I would not want Scotland to take on SA! Their power game would tear us a new one.

NeilyBroon

Back to top Go down

Post by NeilyBroon Sat 21 Sep 2019, 11:19 am

I take that back. We're screwed either way i think!

NeilyBroon

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sat 21 Sep 2019, 11:21 am

Strangely enough NZ don't look like they are the soft option!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeilyBroon Sat 21 Sep 2019, 11:26 am

Who'd have thunk it? I guess class is permanent!

NeilyBroon

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sat 21 Sep 2019, 11:29 am

SA showing if you can cope with their physical onslaught you will get your chances. That's a big if though!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NeilyBroon Sat 21 Sep 2019, 11:32 am

They may have a very physical pack but we have Batman and the hardest working centre to come out of Fife. We'd do fine.

NeilyBroon

Back to top Go down

Post by carpet baboon Sat 21 Sep 2019, 11:36 am

Well you have to beat someone so I don't care which one it is.

carpet baboon

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Sat 21 Sep 2019, 2:50 pm

BigGee wrote:Strangely enough NZ don't look like they are the soft option!

I thought though that a team who can move the ball better than SA could have really scored some points against NZ today. I still think NZ will win the Cup (previously thought they would lose today but win the final). 

Faf looked unfit and Pollard has hands of stone, however SA will cause problems for any team unable to absorb their power. Certainly I felt Scotland could struggle more with SA than NZ because of the styles.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Sat 21 Sep 2019, 3:34 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:. Huge concern if Russell goes off

The lack of a 10 on the bench does not bother me at all. Russell is only going off if injured so a 10 on the bench is a waste of a bench spot - especially since neither Horne or Hastings looks much cop as an international at the moment

Russell injured - laidlaw to 10 who is a better 10 than Hastings right now. Price to 9. Russell and Laidlaw injured - price to 9 and Hogg to 10

Hastings on the bench is a waste of a bench spot

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Sep 2019, 4:19 pm

NeilyBroon wrote:The games today have definitely wetted my appetite for tomorrow!

I suppose it is going to rain, then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Sep 2019, 4:20 pm

NeilyBroon wrote:To be fair they haven't yet mastered snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. No-one does that like scotland. Braveheart

Wales have yet to play Australia. Steady on there...

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Sat 21 Sep 2019, 4:23 pm

Well, if Dancer gets injured it's not the outcome of tomorrow's match we need to worry about. Shocked

Frodo replacing Dancer is like finding out that Scarlet Johanson can't make your date but has sent her cute pal Alan Carr.

Looking further into the tournament; haircut or Furra would both give it their all...but you have to say we wouldn't be half as dangerous.

Watching the Boks -Blackness today there was a phase just before half-time when the Boks got into the "red zone", as the 'Mericans say, Faf threw a long mis-pass to their Nick Grigg wannabee who had to stand still for an eternity waiting for the ball while the defence formed an orderly queue to tackle him. He did exceedingly well to keep the ball alive. Faf then threw a pass two feet above the head of the next receiver, who again did well just to keep the ball alive despite being munched. Faf then threw a pass at Pollard's ankles, which he knocked on. The knock-on meant that it was half-time and the Blackness had survived. I think Ireland would have kept it tight, recycled repeatedly and scored. Would we have scored?

If Frodo threw those passes we would all be saying that we had panicked/ lost focus/ran around with our hair on fire. Erm

The Boks can be rattled and as the Blackness showed can be counterpunched put of the game.

Of course, first we need to win the group. Which means winning tomorrow.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Sep 2019, 4:25 pm

LondonTiger wrote:I thought though that a team who can move the ball better than SA could have really scored some points against NZ today. I still think NZ will win the Cup (previously thought they would lose today but win the final). 

Faf looked unfit and Pollard has hands of stone, however SA will cause problems for any team unable to absorb their power. Certainly I felt Scotland could struggle more with SA than NZ because of the styles.

England look like the only team capable of beating NZ. SA have the physicality, but we saw, as soon as NZ upped the tempo, SA struggled. Part of that was tactics, part of it was class. Mapimpi was given a rough game - basically no chance to attack, and given the runaround by Sevu Rees all day. There's more to SA than they showed, but I don't think they could do much better than they showed today.

England can turn up and - keep Tuilagi fit, as I've said for a while he could be tje different between winning the RWC and not - do a job on NZ. Big lead, play for territory and scraps, and plug away 3 points at a time and profit from NZ mistakes.

The QFs are either going to be like for like, or a clash of styles. It's likely to be like for like with Ireland winning tomorrow - two one-out focused teams who squeeze the opposition and love a scrap, box kicking their way up the field, vs. the two teams who like to throw the ball around. NZ are so much more physical than Scotland, you basically need Hogg and Graham to do what Kolbe did today, but finish off every break with a try to stand a chance.

Japan would get hammered by either team in the QFs if they knock Sco/Ire out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Sun 22 Sep 2019, 5:07 am

Agree re Tuilagi, real talent and big X factor there. Looking forward to the Scotland Ireland match who now play for their respective SA or NZ opponents with this match. Don’t see either losing to the other sides but Scotland could offer up chances to one or two. The PI factor in those sides is the big difference, as it is with England.

Aki and Maitland add interest for us. Thompson?

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sun 22 Sep 2019, 7:30 am

Taylorman wrote:Agree re Tuilagi, real talent and big X factor there. Looking forward to the Scotland Ireland match who now play for their respective SA or NZ opponents with this match. Don’t see either losing to the other sides but Scotland could offer up chances to one or two. The PI factor in those sides is the big difference, as it is with England.

Just to clarify for me - you don't see either SA or NZ losing to Ireland or Scotland?  Or to be even more helpful to me - you don't see Ireland as being capable of beating SA?

Hmmm, not even a blimmin chance if a few things went right.  I'm beginning to think we should have given our spot to Spain as a good will gesture to a team that Should have been in the competition v one that obviously doesn't belong. Wink

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Sun 22 Sep 2019, 7:38 am

I read it as he doesn’t see us or Scotland losing to the other teams in the group, but could be wrong.

If we win the group, I fancy us to give the Boks a good game. Same will NZ if we have to play them.

Anyway. Scotland. Tough game.  Hopefully we come out with the win.
Think we just edge it. Christ hop so. Few pints of guinness  will ease the nerves.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sun 22 Sep 2019, 7:42 am

Re-read and yep, it sounds more like that now.  

It's early here of course and I was so tired after a hard day's work yesterday that I really did have to drag myself out of bed for even this game!

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Sun 22 Sep 2019, 8:00 am

SecretFly wrote:
Taylorman wrote:Agree re Tuilagi, real talent and big X factor there. Looking forward to the Scotland Ireland match who now play for their respective SA or NZ opponents with this match. Don’t see either losing to the other sides but Scotland could offer up chances to one or two. The PI factor in those sides is the big difference, as it is with England.

Just to clarify for me - you don't see either SA or NZ losing to Ireland or Scotland?  Or to be even more helpful to me - you don't see Ireland as being capable of beating SA?

Hmmm, not even a blimmin chance if a few things went right.  I'm beginning to think we should have given our spot to Spain as a good will gesture to a team that Should have been in the competition v one that obviously doesn't belong. Wink

Don’t see either losing to the rest of the pool sides, Scotland possibly being upset, but unlikely.

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by carpet baboon Sun 22 Sep 2019, 8:03 am

Looks like it's going to be a wet one.

Tight game played out with some massive bombs to the back 3

carpet baboon

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sun 22 Sep 2019, 8:07 am

Taylorman wrote:
SecretFly wrote:

Don’t see either losing to the rest of the pool sides, Scotland possibly being upset, but unlikely.

OK Got ya, Taylor.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Sun 22 Sep 2019, 8:46 am

SecretFly wrote:Re-read and yep, it sounds more like that now.  

It's early here of course and I was so tired after a hard day's work yesterday that I really did have to drag myself out of bed for even this game!

Sunday evening nearly 8 here. Good end to the weekend thumbsup

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sun 22 Sep 2019, 8:47 am

Good luck lads hope it’s a monster of a match

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Sun 22 Sep 2019, 8:47 am

Ooh...Barnes king

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sun 22 Sep 2019, 8:50 am

Nervous start

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sun 22 Sep 2019, 8:53 am

Well that's us got the early try against out the way

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Sun 22 Sep 2019, 8:54 am

Nicely worked try from Ireland.

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by bsando Sun 22 Sep 2019, 8:55 am

One bad pass from Taylor and minutes later an Irish try. That’s how harsh it is at this level of test match. Solid try from Ireland

bsando

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sun 22 Sep 2019, 8:59 am

We just can't hold only to ball for more than a few phases just now

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by bsando Sun 22 Sep 2019, 8:59 am

Wayne Barnes!!!

bsando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next