The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Proving Grounds - Friday October 25th (Iron Man Week 1)

+12
ncfc_Tooze
MtotheC
The Last Outlaw
Uryu Ishida
Bentyf1
TwisT
Engel Harlequin
Dolphin Ziggler
DP
Marky
x12x
JJJohnson
16 posters

Go down

6CW Proving Grounds - Friday October 25th (Iron Man Week 1) Empty 6CW Proving Grounds - Friday October 25th (Iron Man Week 1)

Post by JJJohnson Thu 10 Oct 2019, 8:35 pm

Live from Emirates Arena, Glasgow, Scotland
Official theme song: "Kingdom" by Downstadt

Group A
Angelo Trust
Dante Phoenix
O'Callaghan
???

Group B
Damion Onyx
James McManus
Marty Helms
Uryu Ishida

Group C
Karl Kramer
Liam Wood
Scott Harris
???

Group D
Jackson Jackson
Jimmy Phillips
Ricky Nelson
???
Bout 1
Group B
Uryu Ishida vs Marty Helms

Bout 2
Group A
Angelo Trust vs O'Callaghan

Bout 3
Group C
Karl Kramer vs ???

Bout 4
Group D
Ricky Nelson vs Jimmy Phillips

Bout 5
Group B
Damion Onyx vs James McManus

Bout 6
Group A
Dante Phoenix vs ???

Bout 7
Group D
Jackson Jackson vs ???

Main Event
Group C
Liam Wood vs Scott Harris

*All group matches will have a fifteen minute time limit

Points system for the group stages:
*1 point for competing
*3 points for a pinfall victory
*5 points for a submission victory
*2 points for win by DQ or countout
*1 point for a time limit draw
*-2 points for a loss by DQ countout
*-3 points for a defeat by pinfall
*-5 points for a defeat by submission

Last edited by JJJohnson on Mon 21 Oct 2019, 8:46 am; edited 2 times in total

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds - Friday October 25th (Iron Man Week 1) Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds - Friday October 25th (Iron Man Week 1)

Post by x12x Thu 10 Oct 2019, 9:04 pm

As our scene begins we find ourselves in a lavish rented apartment overlooking the Emirates Arena in Glasgow, Scotland. The camera slowly begins to pan around the room where we can see the walls decorated with various items of wrestling memorabilia all related to past companies including EWF and 6CW. We see three EWF titles along side the EWF TV Title and 6CW UK Titles.

The camera then pans past a group of framed EWF and 6CW posters before we finally we a figure sat in a large leather chair, his eyes locked and staring down the lens of the camera. A confident smile crosses the man's face as we recognise him as Liam Wood. Wood sits forward, his eyes still locked on the camera as he begins to speak in a slow, purposeful tone

Wood:
When people hear the word Iron Man, they think of those who can do what it takes to get the job done and can keep getting back up until they have exactly what they want...when people think of the word Iron Man they think about a tournament that started in EWF and a tournament that started the legacy of some of the biggest names in wrestling today.

The Iron Man is a tournament that I hold close to my heart because it was my debut in the world of professional wrestling, it was my first time fighting in front of a crowd and by the end of that tournament...I was a champion. I proved that I had what it took in less than 24 hours...I proved that I was going to make it and I did just that.

Wood sits back, looking smugger than ever

Wood:
I sit here now as a multiple time world champion, as a superstar of the year and a man who you might not like but you will respect. I am man who put the elite in to the Elite Wrestling Federation...I am the man who slayed the so called “kings” of 6CW...and I am the man who will once again put this company back on the map as the ONLY name in professional wrestling.

When I return to the Iron Man Tournament, I do so as the only real veteran of this sport, I do so as a man who is already at the top of the mountain...

...and I do so as a man who isn't ready to let the “new breed” take over what I created.

Wood's smile disappears for a second before continuing.

Wood:
I still see people speaking about Max Adamson, JJ Johnson, Gazzy D, Dicey Reilly and a million other names but where are they now? Who is still hear and willing to make this company a success?...

...I am...

...I am the ONLY one who can do so and without me, this company would survive as long as 6WE! So my message to Cillian Frost, or what ever his name is...I hope you're going to run this company better than Max did with 6WE and I hope you realise what you have when it comes to Liam Wood.

I am not a newbie looking to impress you, I am a god damn superstar and it's me that should be the one getting impressed. Without me, this company will die...so make sure you make it worth my time.

Wood composes himself before finishing

Wood:
My name is Liam Wood...
...I'm not here to be a puppet of the suits...
...I'm not here to be the cheerleader of the god damn fans...
...I'm here to make 6CW great again.

The camera fades to black as Wood stands up and walks out of shot.

Last edited by x12x on Thu 10 Oct 2019, 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds - Friday October 25th (Iron Man Week 1) Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds - Friday October 25th (Iron Man Week 1)

Post by Marky Thu 10 Oct 2019, 9:06 pm

Christy James is stood backstage, ready to interview somebody

CJ: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time is a two time World 6CW World Tag Team World Wrestling World...

Christy looks at someone off camera, the camera pans round to see Jackson Jackson stood there

CJ: Do I have to read all of this?

Jackson: Yes. Absolutely. Now read it. From the top.

Christy sighs and starts again

CJ: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time is a two time World 6CW World Tag Team World Wrestling World Heavyweight World Champion of the World, and the early favourite to win the World 6CW World Heavyweight World Championship of the World Tournament, your friend and mine, the man so good they named him twice, Jackson Jackson...

Jackson nonchalantly emerges onto camera from the side, and looks pleased

Jackson: I have to say, when I look at all the introductions I've ever had in my wrestling career, with the delivery of it, that was right up there in the top Four... Hundred... Now do you have any questions for me Dollface?

Christy is massively unimpressed but continues like the true professional she is

CJ: So, the sixteen man Iron Man Tournam-

Jackson: That's a great question Christy...

CJ: But I-

Jackson: ...I'd have to say yes, I probably am one of the favourites to win. I mean, if you look at the candidates, or the contenders if you will, very few of the entrants have my mixture of ability, experience and youthfulness, while being at peak mental and physical fitness. Sure, you've got big names in there, guys who have been at the top, or very close to it. Guys such as Uryu Ishida, Liam Wood, Marty Helms, Jimmy Phillips, Scott Harris, O'Callaghan, James McManus... They have had varying levels of success in 6CW, partly because all of them are extremely talented, but the main reason they were successful as individuals in 6CW was because your boy Jackson Jackson was busy tearing up the rulebook when it came to Professional Tag Team Wrestling.

Jackson pauses and winks at Christy, who looks appalled

Jackson: And then you've got some unknowns, such as Karl Kramer, Angelo Trust, Dante Phoenix, Damion Onyx... I forget some of the others... They will be a danger because while they haven't had any previous success in 6CW, they've never lost in 6CW either. They have a level of fearlessness that will be hard to beat. Well, hard to beat unless your name is Jackson Jackson, obviously... And then you've got Damann.

Christy looks confused

CJ: Sorry... Who?

Jackson: Damann.

CJ: Who's Damann?

Jackson: I'M DA MAN!

Jackson laughs as he startles Christy, before walking away mid interview feeling pleased with himself

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Thu 10 Oct 2019, 10:39 pm

An Uber pulls up outside of the Emirates Arena, Glasgow. A large sign looms large, reading '6CW: Proving Grounds'. The door to the car opens and out steps The Sharpshooter, Scott Harris. He shouts "thanks" to the driver and shuts the door.

He drops his bag to the floor and looks up at the sign, taking his time to let it all sink in. He runs his hand through his air and breathes out. An easy smile appears and then he laughs.

SH: Well, I never thought I'd see the day... WOOO
!

Harris rubs his hands together excitedly and makes his way towards the door to the arena.

He walks past Jeff Thaddeus, who stops and double takes as The Sharpshooter walks past.

JT: Scott Harris! Man, it's been a while!

Harris stops and turns back to Thaddeus. They shake hands.

SH: How's it going Jeff?

JT: Very well Scott! I'd heard rumours that you'd signed up but I didn't believe it, especially since you'd made such an impact in MMA!

SH: Yeah, it's been a fun couple of years doing that, a lot of cuts, a hell of a lot of bruises but it wasn't quite home, you know? You get a bit of a buzz from punching someone on the button every few months but there was always something missing. I just wanted to get whoever I was facing and launch him across the ring with a German Suplex. It didn't quite stand up in those ranks!

I got a call, I was asked if I'd entertain the idea.

JT: And?

Scott smiles.

SH: I didn't even think twice, my friend! The Sharpshooter is back in 6CW! I saw all the talk on the forums, the tweets have been flying in. The good people that pay their hard earned cash to watch this product needed something to pull them in... This company, in order to compete at the top, needs something. Do you know what they need Jeff?

JT: I have a rough idea...

SH: Damn right you do! But besides the obvious, this is a wrestling business, it needs a skilled technician in between those ropes to give it some credibility! I'm here to add that credibility. I'll stand here and look any other man in the face and tell them that if they step into the ring with me, I'll systematically take them apart. I'm happy to discuss that with anyone.

The fact of the matter is this: I've come home, I'm back in 6CW to do things right this time. I'm here to climb that mountain, be the Ironman, entertain the thousands of fans every show!

That might be by suplexing the life out of someone, that may be from locking The Sharpshooter in so tight that a man has no choice but to tap out.

I'm so serious about this. It's time to train, it's time to work hard and reap the rewards. See you at the draw Jeff!

Harris pats Jeff on the shoulder and walks off, picking up his bag in the process. As he walks away, the back of his hoody is emblazoned with three words...

'NEEDS MORE HARRIS'

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 11 Oct 2019, 5:17 am

The radiant Christy James stands backstage, a glowing smile and wide eyes, looking as happy as she ever could.

CJ: Well, 6CW, we are back! For those of you tuning in for the first time, where have you been?!

*She smiles wider before continuing

CJ: I am Christy James, backstage interviewer for the world’s wildest wrestling company. We host the planet’s most passionate fans - Marvel ain’t got dick on 6CW - and the most intense in-ring action the eyes have ever seen. But...

*She holds one index finger up to the camera, then slightly shifts it to the side and peers around it, dropping it after she says the next sentence

CJ:...you haven’t met the stars yet.

*As she says that, into shot walks Angelo Trust, which seems to surprise Christy for a second, before she adjusts

CJ: And here comes one now, a little ahead of time. Angelo Trust, one of our new recruits. With years of history behind us, owner Cillian Frost is also dedicating time to enhancing new talent.

*She turns to Trust

CJ: And you are one of these new recruits. Angelo, welcome to 6CW. How are you feeling?

AT: Hey, wow, you know, it’s just crazy. I’m just honoured to be here in Glasgow, here in an arena of this size and with a chance to make a name for myself in 6CW.

*He just seems to stop and stare at Christy for a few seconds

AT: You’re Christy James! You know GazzyD!

*Christy rolls her eyes but Trust is excited and carries on

AT: Liam Wood is going to be here! Marty Helms, Marty blooming Helms! I’m going to wrestle alongside these kind of names.

*Christy interjects

CJ: Are you ready to start your career in earnest? Do you think you can compete?

AT: Oh wow, I don’t know! But it’s good to be given a chance. Mr Frost is that kind of man, he’s giving rookies like me and Jackson a chance to come in as wrestlers and perform. Some of the roster are outlandish characters, out of this world, but then you have the likes of me and, oh I dunno, O’Callaghan - men who want to talk with their ring work. The likes of Jackson, not really men of charisma, not particularly interesting personalities, but someone who wants to wrestle.

CJ: That’s quite an answer, Angelo. You have had a back and forth with Jackson Jackson on Twitter too. Is there an issue there?

*Angelo looks a little shocked

AT: He’s a great competitor, I have nothing but good things to say about Jackson. It’s great to come in here and, you know, make my real debut in a big company with another guy like me, a rookie, someone looking to make an impression. It’s exciting

CJ: He’s been part of the 6CW roster before...

AT: He has, yeah. And it’s been good he’s been given another chance after that. We all need that chance to bounce back.

CJ: What does the 6CW audience need to know about you?

*Angelo smiles

AT: I’m just an ordinary guy, but I learned to wrestle. That’s all I am, I’m just the average man, Christy. Maybe I can take a bit more pain than the man on the street, maybe I can jump a little higher, but I’m really no different to your postie or your pub chef.

*It’s pretty clear that Christy is unimpressed.

CJ: That’s the message you want to send? 6CW’s greatest and best versus a postman?

AT: But I’m a wrestler, Christy. It was a comparison, I’m not really a chef. I don’t even like Wetherspoons.

*Christy shuffles, Angelo looks a little annoyed and Christy decides to wrap things up

CJ: Well, there you have it. We’ll see whether the wisdom here can turn this average man into 6CW gold

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Fri 11 Oct 2019, 10:23 am

*Sat on a chair in front of a dressing room mirror, a small draws make up on his face. A hand is placed on his shoulder as a man steps into view*

???: Even a painted smile can influence the world. Rise up. It is time.

*The scene fades*

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 11 Oct 2019, 10:29 am

Christy James is backstage with a beaming smile on her face.

CJ: I am thrilled to be here at the newly restored 6CW to give you, the fans, all the lowdown of our new roster. My guest at this time is one of those new additions to the company. Please welcome Karl “Cannonball” Kramer

A big stocky man comes into view, with a mohawk and a bushy beard. He has black trousers and an open white shirt on with a massive medallion hanging from his neck. The shirt barely stretches over his bulging muscles and his neck pushes the collar out of shape. He whoops has he comes into view and greets Christy warmly.

KK: Oh my! What a privilege it is to be here! Look at these walls….

He beckons the camera to follow him as he backs away and rubs the wall with his palm.

KK: These walls have never seen the like before! A resurrection! A rejuvenation! A re-birth! And at the centre of it is a man with heart, soul and good vibes! The Cannonball! Ready to show the whole wide world what being larger than life really means! Woah!

He walks back up to Christy, who can’t help but laugh. He grabs her hand and places a small kiss on it.

KK: Beautiful lady! Please don’t stop in your quest to know all about the Cannonball. You ask and the big man shall answer.

He stands and looks into the camera, barely able to keep still.

CJ: Well, I suppose the first question is to tell our audience a little bit about yourself.

Kramer rubs his hand through his beard a few times and nods.

KK: A great question! A direct question! A question that the Cannonball has no hesitation in answering!

He takes a deep breath before banging his chest a few times.

KK: I’m Karl Kramer, the Cannonball! Hungry to the limit and pushing it all the way to the sky. When I walk, the earth trembles. When I look up, the sky brightens. When I talk, the people smile. I breathe in despair and breathe out positivity. I swivel! I sway! I make the naysayers pay! I climb mountains and cross canyons! I trek jungles and swim oceans! I do it in my mind everyday as no obstacle, god given or man-made, can stop my advance. From the streets of the city to the fields of the valley, the Cannonball flips, skips and rips through all comers. Of all creed. Of all nations. Of all men, women and children. Be it here in Glasgow or from Timbuktu, the Cannonball rolls like only he can and surveys his surroundings. Hear the noise! Hear…. that…. noise! SHOTS FIRED! The Cannonball has been cast! Woah!

Kramer stares at the sky and looks at the ground, before grimacing. He stares at the camera with his hands on his hips and nodding his head.

CJ: That’s quite an intro Karl…..

Kramer cuts in.

KK: Cannonball, please! Cannonball!

CJ: My apologises Cannonball……. would you like to tell the fans at home more about why you have come to 6CW?

Kramer holds his beard and smiles.

KK: Oh, Oh, Oh! I wouldn’t like to! I would LOVE to! You see, the Cannonball is a mixture of emotions. 2 parts happy. 2 parts freaky. Mixed with a gallon of energy and served with a side order of power. He comes to these parts on the golden ship of glory. A ship that has traversed tides of woe. Tides of pain. Tides that would drown any other man. But the Cannonball survived…yes he did! He rode those waves from Poseidon and stuck that fork up his ass. But now Cannonball finds himself on these shores. A new battle awaits. A new fight in a new dawn! Ready to play like only he can! Ready to sell out like only he can. Those people at home, those nurses, doctors, cops, teachers, preachers and all out believers……that’s who the Cannonball serves. That’s who he aims to please! Now that pleasing can take many forms. Many forms! From running and pounding, to chanting and shouting. Cannonball delivers the action like a reaction. He performs and they conform. They have faith! They believe! They pray for another day. A day of solitude! A day of united! A new day! A great day! Watch and learn as the Cannonball brings that day upon 6CW. Woah!

He pounds his chest again and nods his head. He then kisses his medallion, points to the sky and throws it right around his neck. Christy laughs again and Kramer catches sight of her.

KK: See! It’s infectious! Your body got bit by the Cannonballs words. Words soaked up like a sponge! Ready to cast out wide to all you know. Yeah, the Cannonball is ready to make waves. Big waves! The type I make when I belly flip into 6CW’s pool. You feel the water and you dry yourself down. Start again, with no frown. No angry remark! No backwards look! You catch the bug and the bug don’t fly away. Oh no! It stays. It makes a home in your head. It survives and bribes! Bribes your mind. Your mind tries to back away to dark thoughts! Deeds! But the Cannonball says no! He strides out on the road to triumph and reminds you. Reminds you all! Of those good times, great times, now times! Times that don’t go! Times here to stay! Times are a-changing ‘cause Cannonball makes it so!

Kramer sways from one foot onto another, as Christy continues to smile.

CJ: Your fellow wrestlers may not soak up your words as much as you like….

Kramer laughs before his expression changes and turns back to the camera.

KK: Oh, good God, they may choose to lose. Lose out in mind and lose out in body. But the Cannonball keeps moving baby! Yes he does! He charts a path through 6CW and blows holes in souls! Those guys may cry like lil girls, but the Cannonball wipes their tears. He says “there, there”. He passes a rag to blow their snot away! Then takes his right arm, holds it up to the sky and then plants it on the floor. He takes a step! A second step! A third! Then Cannonball launches that right arm of the Lord straight towards those streaming red eyes! Before they know it, they are down. DOWN! And Cannonball must lay anchor to stop him ripping a hole in the atmosphere! The crowd cheer! The world rejoices! Cannonball raises that right arm that caused that tear in time! Then he moves on. Moves to the next sobbing S.O.B! And before you know it. As the dust settles and the ground stops shaking. 6CW will find itself holy and holey! Woah!

CJ: And what do you think about Proving Grounds, the Iron Man tournament and your next opponent?

Kramer rubs his beard again and takes a deep sigh, looking out into the distance.

KK: Oh, it is a beautiful concept, just beautiful. A grand foil to allow the Cannonball to flex his muscles and pump those pecs! And whoever I face. Whoever turns up to play. The Cannonball will take their words with a deep-thinking frown and a gallon worth of salt. You see, the Cannonball does the deed. He stops and pays heed. But it don’t stop the motion! The motion and emotion! It keeps on rolling and rolling like Tina on acid! So, words are just a bunch of letters jumbled up. And when they get mixed up the right way, it always reads the Cannonball is victorious! The fans demand it! The world demands it! The Cannonball makes it so to appease! He rattles, rolls, moves, grooves, dances, romances, soothes and BOOMS! And it is then….and only then! That Proving Grounds can consider itself proved!

Christy laughs again and shakes her head.

CJ: Thank you very much for your time Cannonball.

Kramer blows her a kiss and then looks into the camera. He flexes his muscles and his neck veins bulge.

KK: What!? You hear me say?! Buddy!!!!!! Woah!

He claps his hands and throws his head back, before walking out of shot.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Fri 11 Oct 2019, 9:27 pm

*The scene opens up to simply a gorgeous autumnal day in Venice, California. The beach is looking golden as it soaks up the rays from the sun as the coral blue water crashes onto shore. The camera pans around showing picturesq perfect people who are happily enjoying the weather, their teeth pearly white and resplendent. Gorgeous blonde females are having a volleyball match with their partners, all scantily wearing suggestive clothing, the females in small bikinis and the fellas in short shorts, Their six pacs on full display for the world to see. The camera then picks up on a group of runners, their leader is shouting out instructions through a microphone over his ear and onto his lips.*

???: Right that's it crew... 5....4.....3....2..... Cmon last push people!

*The man is wearing a pair of loose green shorts, plain black muscle vest showing which is showing off his large pectoral muscles, arms, back and his ful right arm sleeve. He is also wearing a pair of highly expensive green trainers, perfect for foot comfort.  As the running team get to the juice bar, the man slows down casually as the other runners who are following slowly come to a resting pace also. The man, beaming from ear to ear, his pearly white teeth almost blinding the camera, lets out a chuckle before loudly speaking to the group of six*

???: Alright, great job today guys and girls! we really worked it hard. Molly, Michael, Lou, Ted, Cass and of course, Lydia... great job! you're all really improving. Now, hit the gym for a cool down and I will be with you shortly!

*The group of runners acknowledge the man with a thank you before heading in the direction of the gym, the last, Lydia who is wearing a black crop top and red running shorts, showing off her model like figure smiles seductively at the man with a wink and says*

Lydia: See you soon, Damion...

*She bites her lip and walks off to the gold gym as Damion smiles widely and furrows his brow in the process*

Damion: Wow, I hate to say goodbye to her... but damn, I love to see her leave!

*Damion turns to the camera with a cheeky smile, before realising he is being filmed. Looking slightly shocked, Damion quickly composes himself, dusts himself down and begins looking into the camera, his perfect complexion in the sun shimmering away.*

Damion: Well. hello there! I didn't see you there! do take my apologies... My name is Damion Onyx, and its your pleasure to meet me! For I am, one of the greatest specimens you're likely to see... hailing from the best country in the whole world, the United states of America.. and if you want to be more specific, the greatest city in the whole world, Venice Beach, California! Just take a look around you!

*The camera swivels around showing off the glorious setting of Venice beach, the sun slowly sinking out in the pacific ocean. The camera turns back around to a reclining Onyx on the Juice bar in chat with the vendor.*

DO: Yeah, I'll have the banana vegan smoothie? don't forget the paper straw... Oh you're back welcome!

DO: Now, not many of you will know me, however I know a lot about 6CW and the United Kingdom... I know, I know, you must think I'm just another "Yank" and i'm blissfully ignorant of events going on in your dark, rainy little island... however, I think you'll find i'm quite different. For you see, an epidemic is going on in your dank, cold and revolting little country... And you all refuse to see it and that is wastage... that is eating meat... that is being lazy and overweight.. That is not seeing what you're doing to the world with your consumption and blindness.

*his words becoming less and less jovially, Onyx is beginning to spit out his words with anger and aggression towards the camera. He retains a iron glance to the camera with each word that passes his lips.*

DO: I have seen 6CW before... oh yeah, I have watched it, Hell I've been to events also and do you know what? it has made me feel repulsed. It made me feel repulsed watching you people cheer for your heroes.. wearing their merchandise, let me guess, not Eco - friendly? eating the concession stand garbage, with how many e numbers and MSG per portion? I could forgive all that in time however the one thing I could not stand... is your wastage.

DO: The wastage all you people leave post show and outside the arenas, this happens all around the world...All that wasted consumption of garbage... no care given to the environment. No care to were all that waste ends up... you just don't care. You're all so "hyped" and "Buzzed" watching your heroes win for you... win for you the people. You stop caring for the planet... you stop caring about your health and you stop caring about the fact we are in a fast changing global climate which will have serious repercussions for us all. You just don't care. But, that's where I come into it...

DO: You see, I don't have to do this... My life is sorted. I could just stay here in Venice and my life would be fine. I could have this stage and promote my message... but no... there is something missing. I need a bigger stage... that stage is 6CW. 6CW is the perfect stage for me to show you why I'm the greatest you'll ever see.. its the perfect stage for me to stand up for this world and send my message of veganism, and you will all listen to it. And you will all change. And finally...

*Onyx becomes eerily calm once more as he evilly smirks from ear to ear before speaking once more*

DO: It's perfect for me to waste your heroes in front of your eyes... for you see, your heroes are where it starts. the obsession... you're all like sheep... No, you're all like mindless zombies. You need breaking out of this spell they cast over you and I'm that remedy... I'm the cure. The world will see me waste these heroes and favourites..and then it will become crystal clear for the world to see. The future is clean, renewable energy, the future is veganism... and the future... well, the future is Onyx.

*The vendor taps Onyx on the shoulder, handing him is vegan banana smoothie with a paper straw. Onyx winks at the vendor as he heads away, Onyx takes a sip from the paper straw deep in the smoothie before looking at the camera with a creepy smile, his teeth fully on display*

DO: I'll see you real soon United Kingdom... I'll see you real soon 6CW...prepare for the change. Be apart of it or die with the old. Cheers!

*Onyx mocks the British accent with the cheers at the end as he winks at the camera, before sipping his smoothie and briskly turning around to head back to the gold gym as the camera fades away once more looking at the setting sun, crashing into the crystal blue waters of the pacific ocean.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 12 Oct 2019, 1:10 am

(The scene opens up in a wrestling ring at TripleMania in Mexico City. The crowd are vociferous and baying for blood as a gigantic masked man is body pressing his foe into the air and then launches him across the ring into the turnbuckle, leaving the man crumpled in a heap. The masked man is wearing what appears to be a bull's head, his huge muscles laced with sweat from the humidity in the arena, and he beckons for his fallen victim to get back to his feet as the audience watch on, some from between their fingers. The commentator's voices then come to the forefront as though someone has just switched the volume on)

Commentator 1: El Minotauro is primed for the kill now.....I have never seen such a destructive force!

Commentator 2: So many have tried and so many have failed, I don't think anyone can beat this behemoth. Phoenix has tried his damn best here tonight, probably the best challenge the monster has ever faced, but he too is now going to suffer the same fate as all the rest...

Commentator 1: He's battered, broken and bloody....Dante Phoenix is a crimson mask, he looks like he has been hit by a train....

(The man known as Dante Phoenix is shown clinging to the bottom rope in the corner, blood dripping freely from his face and staining the canvass underneath him. He can barely get his grip to help himself up as El Minotauro continues to mock him and call for him to stand. Phoenix turns his face in the direction of his conqueror and seems to exhale a sigh of resignation as he pulls himself back to a standing position. His legs betray him slightly as he falls forward and the masked assailant grips him by the throat , taunting him some more, before shoving him back into the ropes. Phoenix staggers back and then bounces forward again as Minotauro rushes off the opposite side and tears back....

Commentator 2: This is it....

Commentator 1: The Matador has reached his final rodeo....GARGANTA!

(El Minotauro rushes back for the giant "pounce" but Dante Phoenix shows incredible athleticism, belying his condition, to leapfrog over his charging opponent. El Minotauro crashes headlong into the turnbuckle and then spins back around...Phoenix runs to the ropes and springboards onto them before returning with a disaster kick. El Minotauro sways but doesn't go down so Phoenix hits him with a second disaster kick that takes his foe down on one knee...)

Commentator 2: He actually got him down....I don't believe it...

Commentator 1: Nobody has even come close....FROM THE ASHES!

Commentator 2: There's no way....

(There is an incredible roar from the packed out crowd as Phoenix connects with a sickening "Black Mass" roundhouse kick right on the button of the jaw, flattening El Minotauro on his back. The bloody visage of Phoenix is a complete spent force as he just collapses from the effort, his right arm landing across the chest of his opponent)

Commentator 1: Could it be?

Crowd: ONE...…..TWO...………….THREE!

Commentator 2: He did it....He actually did it.....what have we just witnessed? Dante Phoenix has toppled the beast....

Commentator 1: I truly did not believe we would ever see the day.....Dante Phoenix went through hell here tonight, he truly did, but as his name suggests he was reborn in the flames and he come away with the biggest victory of his entire career....

Commentator 2: His final match here in AAA....there were so many question marks about his mindset heading in but he has proved, beyond a shadow of a doubt, why he is one of the most sought after names in professional wrestling....Dante Phoenix....remember the name....

(The scene changes to Dante Phoenix now sat in a blackened room. He is watching the same video that has been relayed to the audience and a smile is on his face. Phoenix is dressed in a black t-shirt and jeans, his face is blood free and a complete contrast to the pained expression seen in the prior clip)

Phoenix: The biggest match of my career.....the hardest match.....I'll never forget the pain that was inflicted upon me that night in Mexico City.....but I came through, I overcame a supposedly unbeatable opponent and I proved that anything is possible in this business....David can conquer Goliath....if you believe in yourself then your dreams can become a reality....

But now we begin a new chapter....a new challenge.....and in all honesty bigger and harder matches are on the horizon....I know that and I'm ready for it....I thrive on the pressure and the magnitude of what is to come...

Performing all around the world....Brazil, Japan, Mexico, Canada and the US I have wrestled a thousand matches against a thousand different opponents, I have honed my craft, developed my skillset but now we head to the UK.....the growing power in the business and all eyes now turn to a former giant....a sleeping colossus that has awoken from a premature slumber...….6CW is back.....and Dante Phoenix is along for the ride!

My name may be known in a dozen countries but it's time to put it on the lips of every single fan that pays money to watch me perform in my new home....clips online are all well and good but now every 6CW fan is going to witness it live, up close and personal and they're going to see what all the fuss is about.....I'm not just hype, I'm Divine in everything I do...

And you are going to see why they chased my signature so hard....when the 6CW Universe is on their feet, gasping in awe and chanting my name from the front row to the rafters you will come to realise that this is the takeover and nothing and nobody will stop me...

How would I define my style? The best...

(Phoenix laughs and rubs his hand across his chin)

Phoenix: I'm unique.....I will do whatever it takes and I will make sure that every fan in the arena leaves the show with a smile on their face knowing that they just witnessed greatness in the flesh....our business is about entertaining and that is what I do from the opening bell until my arm is raised in victory...

And there'll be doubters, there always is and always has been every step of the way, but I'll make believers out of them all because that's what I do.....that's what I'm about....

And the Iron Man tournament? Well believe me I'm not coming in to make numbers up....I've got my eyes firmly set on becoming the first 6CW World Champion of the new era and I don't mind working my way through 15 other superstars to earn it....the bigger, more renowned names will sleep on me and they'll find out the hard way exactly why that's a mistake....they'll find out why Dante Phoenix is the future of this company....

Like a Phoenix from the ashes....6CW rises once more.....

If you've not caught on yet...don't worry, it'll come...

See you soon!

(Phoenix brushes his hair from his face and gives a confident smile as the scene ends)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sat 12 Oct 2019, 7:49 am

We cut to a feed of a cameraman running down a hallway as he talks to himself.

CM: Go see who that is Frank, Security cameras arent installed there Frank, No I can't go with you Frank I'm too busy with sitting on my ass all day! God I hate him!

The camera then looks up several sets of stairs as Frank catches his breath.

Frank: FOR Frak SAKE, MORE STAIRS?! I'm gonna shove this so far up his ass when I get back that he will not need a colonoscopy!

We watch Frank slowly run upstairs as the camera shows glimpses of dusty handrails, flaking paint and rusty screws. He reaches the top of the stairwell as the camera shows an old but damaged security camera hanging on by it's cable and the door to the roof is shut. Frank grumbles and shakes his head.

Frank: If this is a glitch in the system...

He suddenly hears multiple loud metallic 'Clang!'s from outside and the camera shows him jump back a little.

Frank: Hey, what the hell are you doing!

The banging stops as we hear footsteps slowly approach the door. Frank readies his camera like he's about to swing it at the intruder. As we hear the door open the camera swings wildly but is suddenly stopped as we don't get a glimpse of the intruder as we hear Frank struggling.

???: Easy there...I work here.

Frank: You aren't supposed to be up here, Piss off!

A chuckle is heard as the camera is panned up to reveal a smiling Uryu Ishida wearing his famous white suit. The crowd loudly cheer as Frank snatches the camera back.

Uryu: Wheres Tim?

Frank: Who? Also who the Frak are you n why are you here?

Uryu: I am Uryu Ishida, long time wrestling veteran and fan of Walter Whites Pizzeria.

Frank: Uhh...what?

Uryu: Who else can deliver pizza to any roof?

Frank groans as some of the crowd groan with him, some look confused and one fan chuckles.

Frank: Anyway you aren't supposed to be up here, Piss off!

Uryu: Relaaax. My name is in the Iron Man tournament. Group B.

Uryu pulls out his phone and shows Frank and the camera the recently drawn blocks.

Uryu: See?

Frank grumbles and nods.

Frank: Fine, you still arent supposed to be up here, so piss off!

Uryu sighs and shakes his head.

Uryu: Many people have tried that with me. Get out of 6CW, get out of 6WF, Hell I was pre-emptively barred from 6WE but that didn't stop me from jumping the guardrail and fighting. I even won the 6WE Heavyweight Title and hopefully put my feud Max Adamson to bed. Though knowing him he might spring up and start something in the future.

Uryu smiles a little as Frank rolls his eyes.

Uryu: The Future... heh, it's kinda relevant. Here I am, back where I enjoyed myself the most and whilst 6WE was fun this is where I was truly happiest. Fighting the absolute best the world has to offer and trying to prove that age is just a number. My first match back will prove that. Facing a known beast of the ring who will likely blather on about how he's going to put me in the retirement home and make my comeback very short. He will rant and rage about even having to participate in this event when he thinks he deserves to automatically be in the finals.

Uryu tuts and shakes his head before staring into the camera.

Uryu: I wouldn't have come back here if I didn't believe I could still go at one hundred percent boy. You are one hell of a challenge, as is the rest of the group but you do not have the right to say I am over the hill. You do not have the experience, the patience or the will to even fathom what over the hill actually is! I am standing on top of the hill looking around and all of my life experiences so far and you know what I see? A mountain next to this hill that is named 6CW and I intend to climb all the way to the top and stay there as long as I can! I aim to be the standard bearer of 6CW and the only one who can tell me that my sun has set is me. So to all those who are even thinking of doubting me, do so at your own risk because your sunset may happen before mine.

Uryu glares at Frank who glares back.

Uryu: Piss off now, I gotta train.

Frank heads back downstairs to the main building as he grumbles.

Frank: Frak Hobo wannabe

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 12 Oct 2019, 8:36 am

ABCDEFGHIJKLM
NOPQRSTUVWXYZ

ENTER PASSCODE:

101311191514-101311191514

ARE YOU SURE YOU WISH TO PROCEED?
YES
INSTALLATION COMPLETE
LOADING JACKSON JACKSON
12%
23%
46%
61%
77%
86%
99%
Buffering...

JACKSON JACKSON

"Take me to the Hospital" by The Prodigy plays, Jackson emerges in black tracksuit bottoms and a white t-shirt which has the slogan "So good they named him twice" emblazoned on the front. Jackson makes his way to the ring, grabbing a microphone on his way. He enters between the middle and top ropes, and smirks at the fans who greet his appearance with a mixture of cheers and boos.

Jackson: Of course. Of course you sheep dont know how to react to me. You haven't been told if I'm good or bad yet...

Boos ring out around the arena

Jackson: Luckily for you, I'll fill you in. I'm the good guy. I've always been the good guy. The problem has always been the fans. They are all bad people. Even you guys. Always wanting more, until the doors of 6CW are forced to close because of the parasitic fans who bled this company dry...

The booing continues as Jackson seems surprised

Jackson: Really? You think I'm joking? Go to Companies House and see the accounts yourself. If you know how to use the internet for something that isnt social media or porn, that is...

The booing ensues but Jackson ignores it

Jackson: The point is, 6CW is back! And learning from the mistakes of the past it seems, as the management are ignoring your clambering for the stars of yesterday, because you people do not know best. The customer is always wrong. Jackson Jackson is the star of today and tomorrow, forget Mr Right, Jackson Jackson is Mr Always Right. And believe me, I'm right when I tell you that, while I am a two time World 6CW World Heavyweight World Tag Team World Champion of the World... I am here alone. And that's because the time is right for Jackson Jackson to break out, and despite being in arguably the greatest tag team of my generation, I will go a lot further when I'm not dragging 300lbs of dead weight along for the ride. Also, no Adamson alongside me either. He might be my agent and manager, but he's burned too many bridges with 6CW to set foot here anytime soon!

Jackson laughs as nobody in the crowd laughs along

Jackson: No. This is the time for Jackson Jackson to become a singles World Champion. To be a household name without anybody else's name even in my earshot. It is time to become the Shawn Michaels of The TA, leaving the Marty Jannetty's of the world behind. Which brings me to Cillian Frost's big announcement. That there will be a 16 man, four groups of four, Tournament, to crown the first 6CW World Champion of this new stunning and brave era. So lets go through it. Why not? 6CW Proving Grounds. Some people need to prove themselves more than others. The main group, Group D. Jackson Jackson will have to overcome, Jimmy Phillips, Ricky Martin, and...

Someone talks to Jackson from ringside

Jackson: Oh whatever. Ricky "Nelson", like it matters... And my first opponent, is the former WWE Champion, Vacant!

Someone again talks to Jackson from ringside

Jackson: Get a load of Buzz Killington over here... I know it's not actually Vacant... It could be anybody. That's the thing with 6CW, it could be anybody from JJ Johnson to Johnny Nobody. In a way, it's an unfair advantage for whomever my opponent is, because I am unable to do any scouting for my opponent. Whereas Jimmy Phillips and Ricky Martin get to face each other DON'T CORRECT ME I KNOW WHAT I SAID

Jackson points aggressively at the person outside the ring who keeps correcting him

Jackson: Luckily for me, I'm Jackson f*cking Jackson. I am the former two time World Tag Team Champion. I am the man so good they named me twice. And when I get into that ring with my mystery opponent, it doesn't matter who they are, because I am going to choke them out, or knock them out. They will learn the hard way, that if you get into the ring with Jackson Jackson, you will fall victim to my finishers. You will be given a Chicken Wing, and you will be Jacked Off.

Jackson has a perplexed look on his face, unaware as to why some people are sniggering

Jackson: And it all begins, Friday October 25th, Jackson Jackson versus the world, as a 16 man Tournament begins. Step one, of my goal, to become YOUR World 6CW World Heavyweight World Wrestling World Champion of the mother*cking...

Jackson pauses for effect before finishing his sentence

Jackson: ...World. Jacks-on, Jacks-off.

Jackson goes to hand the microphone to Mike Bird, but being the annoyance he is, drops it on the floor just before Mike could take it, Jackson smirks as he leaves the ring[/b]

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 12 Oct 2019, 8:50 am

Our scene begins inside the Emirates Arena as the crowd begin to take their seat for a special 6CW announcement, the camera pans around to reveal the various home made signs brought in by the fans. The signs celebrate the past, present and future of the company including throw backs to older names that the fans wish were coming back, some of the bigger names that have already been announced and some already supporting the next generation of wrestler and have put their names in the hat in this new rebirth. Our faithful commentary team Harold and Henry Lloyd are here too and they begin to discuss tonight's announcement.

HA: It's been a few months ladies and gentlemen but I cannot describe how exciting it is to have 6CW back and hopefully better than ever...

HE: I don't know about you but it was kind of nice to get away from these fans for a while, I forgot how loud and annoying they can be...but, a guaranteed pay check will hopefully block them out!

HA: Nice to see you haven't lost your cynicism big brother, I wonder what tonight's announcement is going to be-

As Harold speaks he is cut of as the lights in the arena go out completely

HA: I'm sorry for any of those watching at home or in the arena we may be having some technical difficulties...

HE: Has Cillian Frost paid the bills? That would be typic-

Once again the commentary team are cut off as Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts thought the speakers and a single spotlight lights up the imposing figure of the former EWF World Heavyweight Champion The King Slayer Liam Wood causing boos to ring out around the arena's packed crowd.

The camera focuses on Wood's face who soaks in the hate but smiles as if he was enjoying the rage his mere presence created. Wood continues to stall on the stage still soaking it in.

HA: As I said, we have been away for months yet Liam Wood is still as hated as ever, I guess the fans haven't forgiven him for the things he did in 6CW's last run that saw him lie, cheat, steal and basically do whatever it took to get the job done...

HE: Well I'm glad he's back...these people should thank him for being one of the main reasons that this company could return at the level it has. Without Wood what name are we going to rely on?

HA: O'Callaghan...Marty Helms...James McManus...Jackson Jack...Jimmy Phillips...or even Liam Wood's first opponent at our returning show...Scott Harris. All of those names mentioned have history in this business and are big names...all of them have the power to bring this company back but not only that, when people see the new breed of superstar that 6CW has on top of those established names...they'll realise why this company can always survive!

HE: Interesting, that list you read off, while talented...the only former Champion is that man right there heading to the ring!

The camera follows Wood as he makes his way to the ring. Wood is wearing a Stone Cold Steve Austin t-shirt underneath a biker cut and a pair of skinny jeans. He ignores the fans at all cost before rolling in to the ring and sitting himself up on the turnbuckle with a microphone in his hands as the music stops and the lights go back on. Wood pauses for a moment as the deafening sound of boss fills the arena and a smile remains on his face. He finally speaks, a smug tone to his voice as he does.

Wood:
Is that how you guys should be treating the man who's one of, if not the ONLY reason you have something to do with your pathetic little lives now?! When I came back I guaranteed that this company would once again thrive...I guaranteed that people would buy tickets and tune in to watch and I came back and I made sure that this company wouldn't drop dead within it's first week when people realise that there was nobody worth watching.

Yet you boo me? I deserve to be praised for what I am doing for each and everyone of you ungrateful little idiots!

Wood lowers the microphone as the boos once again become deafening the smile on his face widening as it does.

HA: Liam Wood popular as ever...

HE: He's not wrong though, having some new guys come in is great but are people really going to care without some actual big names? Liam Wood should get thanks and I for one salute him for being so helpful with the company that pays our wages.

HA: You would!

In the ring Liam drops down off the turnbuckle and pulls a sheet of paper out of his pocket which he keeps in his hands.

Wood:
The thing is though, not only am I coming back to save your favourite company but I am also here to help you remember some of the names that will be joining me and watching as I return to the top of the mountain. In the Ironman Tournament we have a lot of new faces, old faces and forgotten faces...I am here to help you remember and to introduce you to my group.

In group C I am joined by two men...one who is brand new to 6CW and one who I think used to be here but faded in to obscurity which honestly, I think suited him much more than having another failed come back.

Two men who are currently unknown either by their own decisions or because they've never done enough to be noticed up until this point in their career...luckily for you I am here to let you know some facts about them so that you can get to know them before they are beaten by yours truly.

Wood unfolds the piece of A4 paper and holds it up

Wood:
Now I got this information from Wikipedia so I'm not sure how truthful it is so I added a few things myself to make sure you guys got all the information you deserves.

The crowd boo almost preempting Wood's arrogance but Wood pushes through and begins to read from the paper.

Wood:
First off we have the new guy...Keith Kramer or as he likes to be known as the Cannonball.

HA: Wait a minute his name is Karl, not Keith...we're one “fact” in and he's already lying!

The fans cheer the Cannonball's name and begin to chant his real name Karl Kramer only for Wood to ignore it and continue

Wood:
Ken has worked hard all of his life to transform himself in to a man mountain, he is a former strong man and weighs an impressive 367 pounds of pure muscle...6CW are really excited to have him here until his obvious steroid use and weight problems cause his inevitable heart attack but hope it happens in ring because having someone die on camera can really boost viewing figures. So thanks for that Kenny.

The crowd's boo's almost drown out the mic so Wood pauses, laughing to himself

HA: How can he talk about the death of a wrestler and a fellow human being like that?! I can promise to the fans watching at home that our wrestlers our routinely tested so there is no way that any of them have used steroids! Do not believe Liam Wood...

Wood waits for a moment before continuing

Wood:
As mentioned before Keaton walks in to this company weighing an impressive 367 pounds but standing at only 6 foot 2 inches tall. Some believe that before he came up with the nickname Cannonball he was planning to call himself the Chode due to being wider than he is tall but realised that Cannonball suited him better due to fact that with his limited wrestling ability and the fact he's an insurance nightmare...he's probably going to get fired very soon.

Wood laughs to himself again as the crowd reply with a mix of groans and boos as he turns over the sheet of paper and begins to read from the other side.

Wood:
So now we've introduced the new guy Kendrick Karl Kramer it's time to move on to the other guy in Group C and the man that I will be facing in the main event of this companies rebirth...a man that you may remember being in this company but never really achieving ANYTHING...Scott Harris...

The fans cheer Scott's name almost causing Wood to let a look of anger cross his face before composing himself.

HA: Scott Harris hardly achieved nothing in 6CW...he is a former Tag Team Champion!

Wood:
Scott Harris also known as the Sharpshooter, how original, is a 6CW star who's greatest claim to fame is the fact that his Dad ran the company and let him win the 6CW Tag Team Titles...apart from that I'm sorry but there isn't much more on his Wikipedia apart from some stuff about MMA which is as boring as he is so I might need to fill in some of the blanks to make him seem at least the tiniest bit interesting.

HA: Oh here we go...

Wood smiles to himself

Wood:
Daddy boy Scott Harris is a highly talented submission wrestler who can put anyone to sleep...sadly, that includes the fans who get sick of watching him dry hump people in to tapping out instead of wrestling like an entertainer...like me.

Harris is famous for the “Needs More Harris” slogan that is the calling card of the idiot fan and tells us all we really need to know...Scott Harris leaves when things don't go his way, Scott Harris is left off cards because even the bosses know that he's boring and finally Scott Harris will return to this company in a few weeks time and will lose his opening match to the biggest name in Group C...

...a former three time world champion, a man who has held multiple other titles and a man whois starting the rebirth of 6CW where he belongs...in the main event...

...that man is ME...The Best Of The Best, The Man Who Put The Elite In EWF, The World Eater, The King Slayer...

...The Viper Liam Wood.

The crowd boo again as Liam puts away the piece of paper and poses as some of the fans begin to throw things in to the ring causing Liam to smile even more. Wood even mocks them using well known wrestling taunts such as Hogan's “I can't hear you” causing the boo's to get even louder than ever before.

HE: Liam Wood sure does know how to get a reaction out of these fans! Just look at that reaction!

HA: You think it's good?! They wish he was dead right now...he came out here and did nothing but disrespect the fans, his opponents and this business! I assumed that he would have grown up given the break we had but it seems he's worse than ever...

Wood remains in the ring and stares at the same, lowering the mic as he does.

Last edited by x12x on Mon 14 Oct 2019, 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Sat 12 Oct 2019, 9:09 am

A 6CW Online Exclusive

*Footage of Cillian Frost at a 6CW launch press conference is shown. As Frost finishes answering a question, hands go up and he nods to a female reporter. She stands

Reporter: Rebekah Vardy, The Sun. New promotions have talked about adapting to the times, protecting their talent both physically and mentally. What is your attitude towards this holistic health approach?

*Frost looks calm, a little pleased if anything, as if he’d been waiting to be asked

CF: Thank you, Rebekah. That’s a good and very important question. We are more than focused on how our staff, from top to bottom, backroom to performer, how they are keeping themselves healthy. That comes from us, really. We need to be on top of it. Monthly checks of all sorts, really comprehensive, open dialogue, rest periods, drug checks too. We have an on-staff therapist travelling with us too, we want them able to perform and to live.

*He continues on, but the shot starts to go black and white, and his voice slows down to a weird, deep note

CF: We.........want.........them.........healthy.........body.........and.........mind

*The screen starts to blur and a laugh is heard, growing louder until the video cuts away as if a film reel were spinning out of control. Black fills the screen, until a lamp flicks on at a desk. Behind it sits Marty Helms

MH: Boo!

*What started with a smile now curls into a vicious, angry snarl

MH: Need I hear another wealthy man tell me about mental health? Do I need to see another tart on social media tell me “it’s ok not to be ok”? No I f***ing don’t.

You don’t mean it, one day a year, when people are watching you, and it doesn’t matter. That d***head on that screen is making as much difference as your mate Colin telling the world “I was sad once, let’s go t’pub!”

*Marty shakes his head

MH: We could do with you fake-sad saps pulling a f***ing trigger and saving us your noise. We’d get half the audience, sure, but it’s quality not quantity.

*He picks up a piece of paper

MH: And looking at this roster, quality is in very short supply these days. Did anyone ask for Jimmy Phillips to come back? The only person happy he’s back on TV is his Mum, and she won’t be watching, she just wants him out of the house.

*He looks back down and points at a name

MH: Urine Infection is back, and I have to be in a ring with him. We have to have a “bout” -

*He looks back to the camera

MH: Bouts, Cillian? How “fresh”, how “innovative.” Goes well with your little tournament. I look forward to your thesaurus getting more time off the shelf.

*He shakes his head

MH: “Mortal Multi-Mans” on the way, triple threat and fatal four-way are just old hat.

*He looks around him

MH: All a bit dramatic, but someone needs to entertain around here. I’m not coming in and just talking to some nonce with a microphone, I’m the reigning 6CW World Heavyweight Champion...

*He lifts something from beneath the desk and slowly raises the 6CW World Title above his head

MH:...and you’ll have to rip this from my cold dead hands.

*The camera zooms in on the title and as it fills the screen the light is flicked off to darkness

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 14 Oct 2019, 4:34 pm

The Emirates arena is bustling with noise, the capacity crowd waiting in anticipation for the evenings entertainment to get underway, the camera pans to your commentary team for the evening… Harold and Henry Lloyd…

HA: Welcome to Glasgow and welcome back to 6CW, this is the proving grounds…

HE: And what an evening of non-stop, exhilarating action we have you tonight… 6CW is emphatically BACK!!!!

HA: We most certainly are and what a way to return, an iron tournament for the ages! Sixteen of the world’s finest athletes, brawlers and street fighters putting it all on the line to become the next 6CW World Heavyweight Champion.

HE: The perfect way to sort the champions from the pretenders… the strong from the weak… and crown a new worlds champions to lead the company in this new era.

The tron flickers and crackles with static before bursting into life...

As the tron flickers back to black the words...

Costello's Law

appear on the big screen, covered in the thorns of a red rose, entwined around the letters!

The screen goes back to black again and the whole stadium bursts into anticipation…

HA: Is that…? No… it couldn’t be?!

HE: COSTELLO’S LAW baby, he’s back!!!!!

Killing in the name of by rage against the machine kicks in once again and echoes out around the Emirates arena

HA: The crowd just lost their minds… we haven’t seen Vincent Costello inside a 6CW ring since 2015

Costello burst out from behind the curtain and onto the stage, dressed in jeans, with a hoody and leather jacket over the top, he beats his chest in front of the 6CW faithful, taking his time to address both sides of the entrance way with one arm assertively raised in the air

HE: You know I hoped, I even prayed that we may once again see Vincent Costello back in 6CW, but I never thought it would actually happen… PINCH ME BROTHER… am I dreaming?

HA: This Glasgow crowd is about to blow the roof of this arena, they can’t believe it either, the former two time worlds champion is here… and just look at the smile on his face, he’s drinking in every second of this atmosphere, he’s loving it!

HE: And just look at him… he’s in tremendous shape, it looks like he’s been living in the gym all this time!

Costello makes his way into the centre of the ring, collects a microphone from a member of the production crew and lifts it to speak…

WELCOME BACK, WELCOME BACK, WELCOME BACK X10

HA: These 6CW fans are letting Costello know… he’s back where he belongs… right in the centre of a 6CW ring!!

VC: God damn I’ve missed this, please… indulge me… let me hear you one more time!!!!

Crowd pop, even louder this time

HA: Costello is just drinking it all in, he’s loving this

VC: Surprised to see me? You know its been over 3 years since I last stepped foot inside a 6CW arena and since that moment, not a single day has passed without me thinking about this place. Not a single day has passed without me hearing the noise of the stadium, without me feeling the anticipation of a fight night in the pit of my stomach and not a single day has passed without me missing the way you guys blow the roof of an arena like no other fans I’ve ever seen!!

And no matter how many planes I get on, how many different countries I’ve been to and no matter how many promotions I’ve laced up for in the last 3 years travelling around the globe, nothing and I mean nothing comes close to standing here, in this ring, in front of all of you!

SUPER POP

HE: My god…. He’s gone soft!!! Listen to the way he’s pandering to these punters.

HA: Costello is clearly overwhelmed to back in his spiritual home and who can blame him, 6CW is and has always been the number one wrestling promotion in the world, not to mention the birthplace of Costello’s Law.

VC: But I’m not just here for a stroll down memory lane, I’m not here to feel that wall of noise one last time before I stroll off into the sunset… I’m here to stay… I’m officially demanding a spot in the proving grounds, I want in this damn tournament and not to relive the good ol’ days when Costello’s Law ran rough shot over the entire locker room, I’m here to cement my legacy, I’m here to once again climb to the precipice of greatness and grab that damn glory!

You’re listening to and looking at the very definition of an iron man, so right here, right now… Costello’s Law guaran-damn-tees to win the proving grounds tournament and walk out of here… once again and for the third time… world heavyweight champion!

HE: That’s a huge statement!!!! Especially when you consider Costello hasn’t fought anyone of any note out in the indy wilderness.

HA: Well if he’s anywhere near the competitor he was back in 2015 then it wouldn’t be wise to bet against Costello’s Law

HE: That’s a big IF!!

The crowd have been worked up into a frenzy, a chant of… LET HIM IN… LET ME IN… X10 is echoing around the stadium

Costello lowers the microphone and climbs the turnbuckle, signalling to the crowd with both arms raised above his head, encouraging them to chant louder

HE: So is he in???

HA: I’ll guess we’ll have to wait and see, but if so… in my humble opinion, we’re looking at one of the favourites right here!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 14 Oct 2019, 11:18 pm

A white jeep pulls up in the car park of the arena. A hooded figure steps out of it. The figure goes to the boot of the car and pulls out a  dark blue roller case. He drags it behind him and heads towards the entrance. The man seemingly takes a big deep breath as he enters. The man walks the corridors towards the locker rooms. As he turns the corner the familiar face of Henry Lloyd greets him with a hand shake.

MW- Welcome back to 6CW....James  McManus

McManus takes his hood down and stares at Henry for a few seconds.

JM- thanks Henry.  Long time no see.

HL- No worries. A few words about your first opponent in the Iron Man Tournament.  Damion Onyx?

McManus pauses to gather his thoughts.

JM- What of him? He is just the first step on the ladder to reach my destiny. To become the 6CW world champion . To prove to the world why I am the future of professional wrestling. To prove that I am the god damn best. To prove my worth.  To put the world on notice. To prove to everyone that James McManus is here to stay.  I was known as the rookie killer in my early days. I have ended many careers through my technical skills and I had to go away to find that edge again. And I have and now I'm back.
This is not only a message to that pumped up vegan prick this is a message to all of the 6cw locker room.
The James McManus of old is back
The James McManus that Chaos saw so much potential in is back
The James McManus that has won titles everywhere he has been is back.
The world is my oyster now
The world is mine
I'm the future of professional wrestling
I'm James McManus
And I'm back

McManus puts his hood back up and steps past Lloyd and continues walking towards his locker room

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 16 Oct 2019, 11:28 am

Suddenly a cannon blast goes off from the stage and “O’Fortuna” plays. Karl Kramer comes out and soaks up the cheers from the crowd. He looks a bit emotional at the response and shakes his head a few times. Kramer is wearing an open white shirt which stretches over his muscles and a pair of black trousers. His gold medallion hangs around his neck and sways as he starts to walk down the aisle. Kramer slaps the fans hands as he goes and speaks wildly. He seems genuinely excited to be here.

As he approaches the ring, he is handed a microphone. As “O’Fortuna” reaches its peak, Kramer enters the ring and holds his hands out wide. As soon as the music stops, he starts speaking.

KK: Woah! What an ovation! Truly beautiful people…..massive and monumental. Thank you so much! Thank you! Its great to finally be inside this hallowed roped arena. Woah!

He bows and applauds the crowd. Kramer then turns to Wood

KK: And this guy is something else! It is great that you are giving us your greatest hits of the past! It should always be remembered yeah? When you rocking on that chair and trying to stop your hands from shaking, telling the whole world you were once a big thing makes you feel alive! You should hold on to that buddy! You really should! No-one can take those black and white images out your head. Those grainy images! Images that might have a lil fuzz of interference! Embrace them! You, Liam Wood, are a 3-time former World Champion. It should be acknowledged and celebrated! Stand in awe and be open mouthed! Maybe not too open, or Woody here might consider it an invitation!

Kramer laughs and slaps Wood joyfully on the side of the arm.

KK: I am just kiddin’ buddy. You truly are the real deal! Strong. Direct. In tune with your emotions! And the Cannonball loves that! Loves it! You never take the easy route. Not one bit! You want a re-birth and a reliving! You make it look so simple when you recount all those times! No-one can hound the man and tell him he stays still! Oh no, he moves with the times! His future is our past! Accept it people, we know you have many times before! Oh yeah!

Kramer points at Wood wildly as if remembering something.

KK: Oh! And I cannot say enough how proud I am that you used your first address to mention the Cannonball! I didn’t even know I had a Wikipedia page! Would you guys believe that?! Woah!

Cannonball runs the ropes again and gives the air a few mock clotheslines. He rubs his medallion  and points to the sky, before walking back over to Wood who looks like a matchstick compared to Kramer’s impressive frame.

KK: But yo…. you got to get your game face on now buddy. These arenas don’t sell out themselves! We need Woody to be alive to thrive. Yes, we do! You have made an impressive contribution already and I know there is no limit! Woody here is the real deal! He has told us time and time and time again! It is a travesty you only won 3 world titles! I mean think of the words coming out those lips if you win 4! The world will explode buddy! Explode! We may have to give you some permanent airtime ‘cause stuff like that needs to replayed! Gotta do our bit to keep those flames burning and wheels turning right?!

Kramer runs on the spot slowly and rotates his arms.

KK: Oh yeah! I can feel it now………

Kramer stops and gets closer.

KK: But you know buddy, we all got our own paths to carve right? You are a long way down that memory road than the Cannonball, but I be moving on up to get alongside you. Yes, that right! This invite was just too damn good to turn down. I know what the Cannonball needs to inspire too now! He feels refreshed and renewed! That path is going to trekked wherever it takes me! I am going to make it so!

He gets into Wood’s face.

KK: And buddy, some point those paths will cross. And when it does the Cannonball will remember the time, date and atmosphere! ‘Cause it is going to be a whole lot of fun…

Kramer smiles broadly a few inches from Wood’s face. He holds it there, before backing away and laughing and pointing at Wood.

KK: I tell you what I am going to do buddy right. I am gonna stick around. Yes, that’s right. I want to make sure my ears hear every word of what you are going to say next. I don’t want to ever forget this meeting! It is one for the record books. If I had a phone, I would take a selfie with you right now! It don’t matter, it don’t matter! I am sure this beautiful crowd captured the moment! ‘Cause Woody here gonna do what he does best. He going to talk and you people are gonna boo! Then we all going to laugh about it on the way home! That’s how much you touch us buddy, even if we say no, no, no!

He laughs again and slaps his leg.

KK: Ah man! Too much! Yeah, I am going to take a walk over to that corner there and chill. The Cannonball needs to make some notes! He got to revise! The master is in the ring and by Lord we gonna have a show! Oh yeah, this is perfect! I am so happy right now! Cannonball is taking the love and giving it back!

Kramer continues to mumble and preach, as he walks over to the corner. He starts talking to the crowd a bit off mic, while leaning on the pads. He seems oblivious to Woods stares and simply gets on with his own thing.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 16 Oct 2019, 10:12 pm

Wood continues to stare at an excited Kramer as he finally settles in the ring after the fun of interacting with the crowd and lets a smirk cover his face. Wood once again lifts the mic to his mouth and begins to speak to the 6CW rookie.

Wood:
So here he is live in a 6CW ring for the first time...Kevin Karmer, the Cannonball...how exciting this must be to a new guy to finally step foot in a ring that has hosted a whole lot of legends including yours truly...

I have to say though Kevin, you see pictures of you and you try to imagine just how big you are but until you see it in real life you really can't comprehend it...you really are much fatter in person.

The crowd boo as Wood's grin widens slightly before continuing.

Wood:
Like I have to ask, did you always dream of being a massive, disgusting piece of sh¡t or do you blame your genes like every other pathetic bucket of lard who can't stop eating too much?

I know they say big is beautiful but honestly, the way you're going I don't think I'll be your biggest battle...it'll probably be convincing the Doctor not to cut off your leg due to diabetes.

At least though when that happens you can be remembered next to other disgusting pigs like Bam Bam Bigelow and Vader.

The boo's are even louder causing Wood to laugh to himself before sitting up on the turnbuckle once again, his eyes still locked on Kramer.

HA: This is disgusting, can't Wood go even a minute without offending at least one person?

HE: I hate to agree with you but that may have been a bit over the line...

The camera focuses on Wood who has a confident look on his face as he sits above the ring.

Wood:
All jokes aside, I'm here to tell you not to get too excited...you came out here like a special ED kid with a new toy but at the end of the day, it'll be for nothing...you're just another side show freak...a hundred years ago people would pay to watch you alongside the bearded woman.

You think these fans really care but to them you're just an attraction that they'll laugh at until that heart attack finally does the job...you have nothing more to give other than being dangerously overweight and they love the fact that you look like you'll be happy to jump through hoops to do everything they want.

The confident look on Wood's face becomes a little more serious.

Wood:
Here's a newsflash though...the monster is always slain and once that happens they crawl off to find a nice ditch to die in. You might have your time in the sun but you're a freak who belongs in the shadows. All you have going for you is that you're a G Cup but you won't have anything that will be able to stop me doing what it takes to take my rightful place at the top of the mountain.

The saying is true, the bigger they are...the harder they fall.

Wood lowers the mic, still smugly sitting on top of the turnbuckle.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 17 Oct 2019, 11:33 am

Kramer shuffles on the spot, holds his abs and laughs out loud.  He flexes his muscles to the crowd, who cheer.

KK: Buddy got jokes yeah! Same old lil Woody eh! Woah!

Kramer runs the ropes energetically a few times as the crowd cheer, wildly rotating his right arm as he does so. He then paces back to his corner and slaps the turnbuckle a few times while laughing. He turns back to Wood who is sitting on the turnbuckle and shakes his head.

KK: Sweet buddy, too damn sweet! You gave me chills!

Kramer continues to shake his head and laugh, before he goes back to talking to the crowd off mic.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 17 Oct 2019, 11:56 am

Wood looks confused as he speaks once again

Wood:
Oh that's it? Talking sh¡t is actually your thing?! I thought it was nerves having to step in to the ring with a man who's actually achieved something with his life other than type two diabetes.

It's cute though, the way you cover those insecurities up by flexing and showing off the fans but I do have a question for you...

...do those strings hurt?

Wood smiles before continuing his train of thought

Wood:
because from what I can see man, those fans are pulling them pretty hard to make you look like a preforming monkey. I call you fat and you start posing like it's actually going to prove something...so are you here to fight, to make a stand, to stand up for yourself or are you here to jump through hoops for the fans?

Wood holds the mic out offering Kramer a chance to speak but Kramer just side eyes him being turning his attention back to the fans, speaking to some in the front row. Again Wood looks confused but speaks again.

Wood:
Ah I guess you've read mind tricks for dummies then? Very cute. You come out here show off a body that looks like a before shot in a before and after and then you negate anything I say by ignoring it.

A power move if ever I saw it...

apart from one issue, it doesn't work if you clearly don't know how to reply...you came out here and you said nothing, you then carried on doing that exact same thing. You have nothing to say but you're desperate to get some attention from the morons who pay to see us every single week so you're going to continue this little act...

Wood's tone once becomes a little more serious

Wood:
...YOU should be respected but instead you're giving off the impression that you'd bend over for them faster than they could tell you to just to get the slightest bit of praise. You think that ignoring what I'm saying is going to prove to them that they should care about your career but it just means that they know they have you around their little finger.

You're just another wannabe who they'll replace once you get hurt or walk away because it isn't going your way. You're Gazzy D, you're Robin Reborn, you're Thunder, you're Anthony Grace...people who nobody cares about once they went and you'll soon be gone and they'll move on to the next idiot who's strings they can pull.

...good luck though, maybe you'll be the one that breaks that pattern. You won't...but I get that you aren't going to listen to me, the moment you do that we start to see how much of an act this whole thing is.

Wood's smirk continues.

Wood:
but keep going, keep up the act, keep dancing for the fans in the hope they might just throw you a few peanuts.

Wood lowers the mic again, remaining seated, smirking as he looks at Kramer who is still acting up for the fans.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 17 Oct 2019, 12:33 pm

There is a long pause as Kramer continues to chat to the fans. He then turns round as he sees Wood staring at him.

KK: Oh, you was talking to Cannonball? Sorry Woody, my mind was on the grind, oh yeah, uh huh. Eyes are a-feasting on the beautiful sights. You really should take it all in! The world moves and changes, and you can get chucked off the merry-go-round. Ain’t no shame in that, we all gotta jump to the deadman’s tune at some point buddy!

He kisses his medallion and points to the sky.

KK: But I feel the vibe is on a negative, and I don’t want to bring you down buddy! Hell no! All ‘bout smiles and styles, and I’m feeling ours clash. No doubt, no doubt! We sway to our own music and make our own beats. For sure, the sounds are beautiful one on one! But now’s not that time…no sir.

Kramer smiles broadly and points at Wood.

KK: So I tell you what I gonna do Woody yeah? You can’t blow your load or your stack at the wrong man. You ain’t got time for that! No way buddy! So I just gonna criss-cross my heart and wish you well! Then take my ass out this ring and watch with these beautiful people! ‘Coz I get to say and don’t pay and see with no fee! Cannonball fires on that, oh yes he does! Woah!

Kramer chucks his head back and whoops again, before striding out the ring without taking the microphone with him. You can still hear his booming voice as he goes to the barriers and stands chatting to the fans.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 17 Oct 2019, 12:49 pm

Wood watches as Kramer goes and talks to the fans before looking at the camera focused on him giving it a Jim from the Office type side look. Remaining on the turnbuckle he speaks again, this time to the fans.

Wood:
So this is what you fans have to look forward to this time around? A man who speaks as if he's been kicked in the head by a horse? I almost feel sorry for you idiots...you used to have puppets like Gazzy D and JJ Johnson who would jump through hoops but at least they would actually attempt to fight back but now you have an overgrown man baby who's idea of entertainment for the fans is running from confrontation??

Holy sh¡t...

...between Kevin over here and boring Scott Harris, despite hating me, I bet some of you are hoping that I knock these guys out of the Iron Man to make sure the risk of those two idiots being the first champion since the rebirth is gone completely.

Wood finally drops down from the turnbuckle, turning to the hard camera to speak again, his back now turned to Kramer.

Wood:
To the guys in the back though, can someone do me a favour? Can someone translate the stuff that comes out of Kevin Karmer's mouth for me so I have some slight idea what he's talking about? Right now it sounds like he watched a few Hacksaw Jim Duggan promos and is doing his best impression...

...nothing he actually says means anything and for a man who seems to not be interested in interacting with me, he sure is talking to me a lot just to let me know how much he doesn't want to interact with me. I guess the horse that kicked him in the head did some real damage?

Wood pauses, looking back at Karmer before finishing.

Wood:
So I guess Kramer and I are done, he's too busy hitting on underage fans in the crowd to talk to me...so can someone get Scott Harris out here, he might put most of the fans to sleep but at least it doesn't feel like a special needs make a wish having to hear him talk.

Wood smirks at Kramer before turning his attention to the stage waiting for Harris to arrive

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Thu 17 Oct 2019, 10:18 pm

*Sitting in front of a TV screen, Marty Helms watches the end of Uryu Ishida’s opening 6CW promo

MH: Uryu Ishida and the Urinary Tract Infections. The only virgin with an STD. The man even Scott Harris’s mum would turn down.

*He shakes his head at the still image of Ishida, sitting high up in another weird spot in a 6CW arena. He turns his head and shouts out of the room

MH: Sarah, did you call the cleaning crew? About Ishida? The man sh*ts and sleeps up on those rafters.

*He skips back in the video and listens to Uryu go on and on about being over the hill

MH: Who even said this to him? What hill did he ever climb? Even Mike is kicking that out of bed, and I’ve seen the women he thinks are post-op.

Ok, ok, we get it. You’re insecure, you’re afraid of failing again. I don’t want you to retire, Ish. Not near it. I don’t think you deserve death. None of us think that of you. Or about you. We don’t care.

*His phone lights up and vibrates. He takes the call

MH: For the last time, I am not wrestling in Saudi Arabia. I don’t care if it’s Mo Farah’s first fight, he’ll be juiced out his nuts. Get me Paula Radcliffe and maybe we’ll have a conversation...

*He hangs up and looks down the lens as if he’s been questioned by someone

MH: Oh, you think cos I give these hobos s*** that I’d take that oil money? I’ve got a code, I’ve got morals. Ishida is sitting above those hallways watching Breaking Bad on the arena WiFi, trying to make me the bad guy. He wants me to be the one who knocks. He wants me to end his career, he begs it out loud, he still belittles my name, even as he dare not speak it aloud.

*Theres a line of fury in his gaze, anger in the words that he says

MH: He wants me to deliver his demise because he is a coward that can’t take himself away. He is no example, no moral compass. A man addicted to the dying limelight, wanting someone else to blame for decisions he can’t make himself.

Too bad, Cranberry Juice, you signed the contract. You can get yourself ready for another stay in my era, watch on as the Last Outlaw regains his place atop the throne.

*He pads at his pocket and pulls out a piece of paper, gives a little cough then reads.

MH: Night of Glory main event: 6CW Champion Marty Helms versus Liam Wood. In case you forgot.

*He flicks it into the air

MH: The 400, top of the bill. And look at us tonight, Liam giving em something to remember on the way out, me keeping viewers in seats to kick off the show.

I’m money, Liam’s money. Propping up charisma vacuums, giving two wannabes the rub by just being in our presence. Looks like that little club I started has really helped some of those guys...maybe even Jackson Jackson will learn something one day. Shame Max gave up on him, but it sounds like he’s had a great time in Bulgaria.

*The phone rings again and Marty sighs before picking it up

MH: Frank, please stop calling. They chose the midget. Give Billy Corgan a ring, Smashing Pumpkins guy. Smile politely. Bye.

*He hangs up, shakes his head and the scene fades

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri 18 Oct 2019, 11:12 am

"Hold on Tight to Your Dream" starts to play across the arena as Uryu Ishida walks out with a relieved smile on his face as the crowd start cheering and chanting his name. As he rolls into the ring he is tossed a mic and looks around at the crowd, letting the cheers die down naturally.

Uryu: Well, it's been a while hasn't it? How have you all been?

As he walks around the ring, holding the mic out past the ropes, the crowd cheering loudly before he returns to the centre of the ring and sighs happily.

Uryu: Just hearing that makes me feel a little bit younger, Thank you.

Uryu bows to all four sides of the arena smiling.

Uryu: Thank you for wanting me back here, Thank you for bringing me back here and thank you for keeping me going!

Uryu's smile slowly turns to a serious stare as he looks up the ramp.

Uryu: I think everyone backstage is all asking the same questions. Why the hell am I back in 6CW? Aren't I retired? Who is this old guy in the ring? Well let me answer those for you. I am back to prove to myself, to the fans and to anyone that dares question my skill that I am capable of being one of and beating the very best that 6CW has to offer. I am here to prove that age is just a number and that whilst Time is trying to slam the brakes on my career I am foot to the floor on the accelerator and still going faster! I am here to prove myself worthy of being called a champion. Taking on any and everyone who dares to say that I do not belong here. I have no plans to retire any time soon and I dare anyone in the back to come out, try to beat me down and try to make me stay down!

For those that do not know me. My name is Uryu Ishida, One of the last people here that gives the crowd exactly what they want. One of the few men who has wrestled with injuries on a constant basis and still given his absolute best! One of the only men who will wrestle at half past death because he does not want to send his fans home unhappy! And one of the very few men who understands what it means to be a leader of men without resorting to intimidation.

Marty Helms, you keep on bringing up the same things over and over again with me. Are you really that predictable? Don't you change at all? Try new ideas or evolve? What were you doing since 6CW last closed it's doors? sitting down and deciding who to insult? Because as these fans know that I wasn't sitting on my ass and waiting! I went and finally put a nail in the coffin of my buisness with Max Adamson over in 6WE!

The titantron shows clips of Uryu winning the 6WE Title as well as him defending it.

Uryu: Yes I may have lost that title but it proved that I can still achieve, That I can still go toe to toe with the absolute best the world has and you may be up there Marty but let me remind you of something.

Uryu then pulls out a small scrap of paper from his pocket.

Uryu: I gave up my opportunity to challenge for the 6CW Championship in order to stop Max Adamson. I won the match that gave me an opportunity to challenge you. Yeah that never came to pass but my buisness with Max is over and I am fully focused on the 6CW Championship. So why don't we treat this match between us as the main event of Night of Glory? Why don't we show the crowd what would have been and even what may be in the future? Yeah you may consider me a joke and forgettable but you having to win the 6CW Championship is not a joke to me. You are not a joke to me, no competitor is here, They are all worthy contenders. The group to me contains a monster, an old rival and someone I have never faced before. Do you think being beaten by a monster, a guy who knows me very well and a complete unknown scares me? I am taking every match seriously Marty and if you slip up even once I am making you watch my Sunset.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 18 Oct 2019, 11:42 am

Jackson Jackson is backstage eating a sandwich when Christy James approaches him with a cameraman and a microphone

CJ: Jackson Jackson, can I get your reaction to the news that your mystery opponent won't be revealed until your match?

Jackson finishes the last bite of his sandwich, and makes Christy wait for him to finish

Jackson: The thhhing is...

Jackson sprays crumbs towards Christy who ducks in horror, Jackson then drinks some water and finishes his mouthful

Jackson: ...I shouldn't be surprised. The brand new 6CW, new and improved, so much better than the last incarnation, and yet here we are, 6CW management trying their best to stitch up certain competitors. I mean, I can cope with not knowing who my opponent is... But I shouldn't have to. Instead of wondering if they could, they should be wondering if they should. They might bring some new eyes on the product with "mystery opponents" and the such, but the reality is, if they want to make 6CW last a long time, they need to keep the talent on side, and not play childish games of Guess Who.

Jackson takes another sip of water

Jackson: What am I supposed to do when I'm in the ring? Ask Mike Bird "Does he have a beard?" "Does he have brown hair?" It's pathetic. 6CW would rather play games instead of letting the crème de la monthe fight it out to see which, out of sixteen competitors, earns the right to call themselves the new 6CW World Heavyweight Champion of the World. Instead, I'm going into my first match, not just me by the way, the same applies to Karl Kramer and Dante Phoenix, going into the first match on the back foot, not being able to prepare 100%. Not being able to scout the opposition. Not being able to plan to counter their moves. It's bullsh*t. You know it, I know it, Jeff Thaddeus knows it. Jimmy Phillips and Ricky Nelson know it, because although they don't know who is the last man in our group, they don't have to worry for another 10 days.

Jackson looks unhappy as he grabs his water from the table

Jackson: It's unfair. I'm done here. Next time you see me will be in that ring.

Jackson shoves past the cameraman and walks off leaving Christy looking shocked

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 18 Oct 2019, 12:59 pm

*As Christy gathers herself, Angelo Trust walks over 

AT: Who’s got his goat?

*Christy looks up and is a little confused

CJ: What’s got who? A ghost?

*Angelo smiles 

AT: Yeah, like, he’s annoyed coz someone has taken his goat. 

*Christy is baffled by his stupidity 

CJ: Wait. What? No. That’s not the expression.

AT: Well someone must have taken something of his, he’s really angry. I tried to speak to him earlier and he was very short with me. Well, he’s always short, but I meant grumpy. We’re the best of friends so it was a bit of a shock.

CJ: You’re friends, are you?

*Angelo nods enthusiastically 

AT: Oh yes, he’s really made the effort to connect with me on Twitter. He’s a little bit insecure now he doesn’t have Frank and Max to carry him through things, so I’ve been his shoulder to cry on.

*Christy smiles 

CJ: He’s been crying, hmm?

*Angelo frowns

AT: Men can cry, Christy. Jackson is sensitive. He’s got such a strained relationship with his father, no last name, a chequered past. And now he’s out there on his own, promoted above his level too. It’s quite daunting 

CJ: No last name? Bad relationship with his father?

AT: They never talked, even when they were in the same company. I was a big fan of PJ, but he isn’t the father he should be. Not even a last name, it’s madness.

CJ: He has a last name, it’s Jackson.

*Angelo sighs wearily and shakes his head

AT: Oh, Christy, no. Jackson is his given name. People here have been making that mistake for a long time and he plays along, but he needs to embrace his own strength. He’s Perfect Jack’s son. Jack’s son Jackson. 

*Christy bursts into a fit of laughter and the camera shakes too. Angelo looks devastated and then enraged

AT: Ive been a fan of yours for many years, Miss Hemme, but this is way over the line. Twitter will hear about this, this is repulsive behaviour!

*Angelo storms away, which initially silences Christy, but she then laughs again loudly as the scene fades.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Fri 18 Oct 2019, 2:10 pm

*Several doctors sit at a table across from a man in a suit. The Doctors are writing frantically as the man in a suit sits impatiently in a business like manner*

Doctor 1: So, this patient. You are asking for me to release him from this establishment out into the world? Numerous rehabilitation, numerous chances this patient as had and yet here he is, back at Cherry Falls. You just want me to waiver this opportunity to heal this man because what? What exactly is your aim here.

Suit: First of all this "patient" is a man like any other man sitting here today. My name is Jonathan Lawless, a veteran of the Wrestling business that this man calls his home. Now let me make things very clear I do not condone the things that this man has done in the past nor do I look upon his career favourably...however...this man can achieve so much more, he can be a true lesson in rehabilitation given a chance under my tutelage. I know this man like no other...

*One of the doctors smirks before questioning further*

Doctor 2: Needless to say that in past examples this man has failed to achieve any of this supposed promise. Instead he has done the complete opposite, hurting people for fun, kidnap, posing in normality to avoid detection. He has a sheet as long as most career criminals and yet you want us to sanction his release? To you? A professional stuntman with a failed career. Yes Mr Lawless I have done my research. You want to relive the glory days through this man? Is that your goal? Your end game? Because let me make this clear as day. Engel Harlequin will not be released from this establishment on my sign off.

*Johnny looks uneasy almost squirming in his seat at this examination.*

JL: Listen to me, I could pull up any young up and come if that was my endgame. My career was not failed. I suffered an injury that cut me short. Engel Harlequin is a real talent in this business, a talent with no focus or goals of his own. I can bring the best out in him. I get it, former wrestler wants to take on a mental patient might seem a little insane. But I assure you that Engel will be completely under my control.

Doctor 1: No offence Mr Lawless, I assume you mean well but I CANNOT have one of my patients running around in the world. Not after last time. Mr Geoffries please bring the patient in, it is time to finalise this ridiculous meeting.

*Johnny rushes to his feet and slams his fist on the table as the large security guard, Mr Geoffries goes to the door. Mr Geoffries pauses looking to the doctors for response*

Doctor 2: I ought to have you locked up in here too Mr Lawless. Mr Geoffries escort this-

JL: Wait, Doctor Jones...its true you are close to this patient? I have done my research too, and in all cases where this man has been allowed release you have been the over ruling party...I also know that on your watch a patient of the name Theresa Howson is now living in America a risk to all around her covered up by the lies of this very establishment. Engel has shown higher than ever scores on his psychiatric examinations and was posed not a risk by several of your doctors.

Doctor 2: Blackmail will get you nowhere, Mr Geoffries for the second time-

*The third doctor lifts his head up from his paperwork and adjusts his jacket. He clears his throat. *

Doctor 3: You certainly have done your research Jonathan I give you that. However your "leverage" falls somewhat short of the required mark, much like Engels "tests". Theresa Howson is indeed living in America, under a specific experimental phase of her treatment, controlled normality. You are also correct in that me and Engel have a less than desired level of professional relationship. He feels mostp comfortable in my presence...I am sorry but under the premise of this request I cannot grant the release of Engel...However I sense that you are determined and as such I shall give you a counter offer. One that will give you what you want whilst also appeasing the board and this establishment. Mr Geoffries please wait. Mr Lawless take a seat.

*The other doctors look on outraged as Johnny sits down*

Doctor Jones: As you know, this facility is no longer funded by government and relies solely on funding from European investors. Investors that have slowly started to dwindle as plans for this nonsense Brexit situation our country finds itself in. Without that funding many of these patients will end up in prisons, hostels, and NHS hospitals. The treatment they recieve in these facilities will not help them nor will it protect the public in any way long term. I am very passionate about this being the best facility of it's kind in the world but without funding it will close down. And so I give this proposal to you. We have done our research, we know you recieve substantial income from several sources including royalties, merchandise, appearances for your former company. 30% of all income monthly INCLUDING any finances that Engel Harlequin earns in his tenure under you, he has no real world desires, you will be making quite the chunk yourself. In return I will sign Engels release papers today. I urge you that we shall be setting financial targets under this agreement and I suggest that you will need Engel to succeed if you are to keep this arrangement going. Failure is not an option...I could have you committed here with simply one stroke of this pen...

*Johnny looks uneasy*

JL: But you said yourself without funding this facility would close, you couldn't keep me if the money was not rolling in...

Doctor Jones: A simple yes or no would suffice, you assume that I show you all the cards in this proposal but unfortunately for you this is the only deal we will accept and the only way you get what you want.

*Johnny shrugs his shoulders beaten*

JL: Fine, 30%? We can do that.

*Doctor Jones nods to Mr Geoffries who stands up reluctantly and opens the office door. He drags Engel through by his strait jacket sleeve and stands him next to Johnny. Engel winces at the lights in the office*

EH: THREE WEEKS SOLITARY CONFINEMENT...HEHEHE...TAKE ME BACK TAKE ME BACK...ITS SO DARK AND LONELY...HOHOHO...

*Doctor Jones smirks at Johnny and adjusts his reading glasses*

Doctor Jones: Engel, now you get to see the big bright lights of freedom courtesy of this wonderful benefactor Mr Lawless.

EH: Benign fracture? He didn't have to break his back for me....HEHEHE...

*Doctor Jones stamps some paperwork in front of him and hands it to Johnny*

Doctor Jones: You are free to go. Mr Lawless the agreement is at the front desk, sign it and have it back to me before Monday morning. No later.

*Johnny takes Engel by the arm and is about to leave when he pauses*

JL: You say the agreement is at the front desk? You knew?

Doctor Jones: As I say, we did our research...

*Johnny turns taking Engel through the front door and into the corridor, a disappointed look on his face. He had been played and he knew it*

EH: So Mr Lawless...

JL: Do not talk, do not act out of turn do not do anything I do not tell you to. Your freedom has come at a price, if you wish to remain free you will listen to me. In the car I have a 6CW contract with your name on it, you will sign it and you will be a force of destruction. I will be your mouthpiece, your career manager and the man that will guide you to the very top of this business. Do as I say and everything will be fine you will remain free and that is that.

*Engel pauses for a minute unsure of his position*

EH: I dont even know you...

JL: You do, you might not remember that day but I do, very clearly in fact...I was the man that taught you how to smile...

*Engel shakes his head as they walk on down the corridor. The scene fades*

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Sun 20 Oct 2019, 3:18 pm

We open backstage at the Emirates Arena. A limousine drives in to the parking lot and pulls up outside the entrance. The door opens and a suited Jimmy Phillips exits teh vehicle to be met by Christy. Christy goes to hug him to wlecome him back

JP: woah down the Christy, hands of the merchandise

Christy backtracks

CJ: Sorry Jimmy, it was just good to see you again. Welcome back to 6CW

Jimmy looks unimpressed

JP: yeah, whatever. Did you want something?

CJ: Sorry, I just *Christy composes herself*. Hi 6CW universe I'm backstage with another 6CW.com exclusive as we welcome back, The Talent, Jimmy Phillips. Jimmy what made you come back

JP: Well Christy, I suppose this is where you want me to tell how its great to back and how much I missed the place isn't it? Well I'm not going to. You really think I like being here in Scotland? The uglier, smellier, less educated sibling of England? The truth is that I got a call from my agent and he told me that 6CW had some new investment and was opening it's doors again and they had made an offer. It beat how much those garbage Indie companies were offering. No brainer

CJ: So thats what you have been doing since we closed?

JP: For what its worth. You know, I don't understand how those companies get the adulation they get. Everybody raves about the talent they have there, please, they don't know what its like to have real talent....true talent....me. I beat everybody they had on their rosters. Believe me the only people who refuse to leave and make a 'career' in those companies are wannabees and hasbeens........and speaking of hasbeens tell me Christy. Whats gazzyD up to these days?

Chrsity looks in shock at Jimmy

JP: I notice he wasn't on the new roister when it got announced. Obviously yesterdays news

CJ: for your information gazzy got the call but he decided against it. He's happy in his retirement

JP: probably for the best. I think he proven last time out that he was no longer good enough for this business, I'd have hated to have been the one this time round to put him out of his misery once and for all *Jimmy laughs* who am I kidding. I would have loved nothing more

CJ: Jimmy, what......whats with this new attitude? You were never like this?

JP: Whats up Christy, was you expecting the The Talent to rock up, drop some catch phrases and high five the fans. Na-ah. That doesn't get you anywhere. You think you're doing well just because some 7 year old bought your T-shirt or a bunch of morons chant your name, when in reality you're propping up the lower card earning bare minimum. Not anymore. That's not how The Talent rolls. The Talent now commands respect. the Talent commands titles. The Talent makes bank

CJ: well Jimmy, what makes you think you're going to come in and do all that? I mean, its hardly a secret that your original spell here didn't exactly set the world alight

Jimmy doesn't look happy with the question but chooses to respond anyway

JP: Christy, I'm a prizefighter, like I said last time I was here I was earning bottom dollar. Barely working a sweat up for. Going forward, I'm gonna make sure I'm getting the big bucks, holding the gold and I don't care who I need to beat to do that. The Talent is here to own this company

CJ: I'm not really sure I like this new arrogant side of you jimmy

JP: Not arrogant Christy, just better

Jimmy walks off out of shot leaving Christy speechless as the scene fades to black

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 21 Oct 2019, 2:52 pm

The lights in the arena fade to black. A spotlight circles the auditorium as the fans bristle in anticipation, it pauses upon a number of fans and they cheer in realization that it’s their five seconds of fame. The light then centres upon a stairwell, a figure is sat upon the concrete steps, a grey tracksuit hoodie envelopes the wearers features into darkness.

A mic in right hand, the figure lifts it slowly to their mouth, their hand is visibly trembling as they raise it, a nervousness in their voice as they speak…

Masked figure – This is what it’s come to? My life, my goals, my dreams? Happiness, security, friends and family. All gone.
I sit here alone…Alone.

The figure is clearly visibly shaking now, his voice breaking and he pauses for breath.

Masked figure – Alone, alone and empty, a hollow vessel devoid of emotion. You’ve taken everything from me and spat me out for your entertainment yet still I sit here. You’ve revelled in my pain, my suffering, you’ve broken my spirit, you’ve destroyed my worth…

There’s a crackle in electricity momentarily as a tear drips off his silhouetted chin onto the microphone.

Masked figure - And still you sit there grinning from your ivory towers. For all my self-pitying, my loathing of what I’ve become, an outcast, a pariah, a shadow of my former self, I abhor you more. Your inane monotone wittering’s, your cheap pops and pathetic swear words to put yourself across as edgy. You don’t deserve the spotlight, you don’t deserve the accolades and acclaim yet the suited monkeys see me as yesterdays news, a washed up faded star with too much baggage, too many issues to take a chance on.

He takes a tissue out of his pocket and wipes the tears and snot off his face…

Masked figure – Here I sit... I have nothing… Nothing to offer you, I’m no longer going to bring in the crowds, I’m no longer selling t-shirts, pandering to the masses or creating ridiculous stables full of egos jostling for position. I’m no longer driving to the arena in the flashiest car, turning up in bright lights and the latest track playing as entrance music. This is me, stripped back and raw. No gimmicks, no taglines, no catchphrases.

He lifts the hood back to reveal his face, a weathered beaten face, his forehead crisscrossed with a myriad of wrinkles and scars, his eyes bloodshot and sunken, his hair peppered with grey. Hero.

Hero – I’m no longer your hero, I’m not the hero that climbed the ladder, I’m not the hero who won accolade after accolade, I’m not even the hero to my own flesh and blood… Abandoned and forgotten… yet back in this godforsaken hellhole begging for a scrap. I don’t want your pity, I don’t want your whispered glances and nervous excuses when our paths cross. See this is all I’ve got left, the very thing that destroyed me, that tore away at my soul and still I’m dragged back…and boy does that burn. I’m no longer burning bright, my embers are weak but before that spark fades to black I’m going to take a few of you bas***ds out with me. If I’m going to burn then this place is my oxygen and I’m a match left unattended. I’ve come back to 6CW to die.

Hero rests the microphone on the stairwell and walks into the back.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 21 Oct 2019, 7:30 pm

Uryu looks on at Hero almost overwhelmed with excitement, watching him start to walk backstage.

Uryu: STAY RIGHT THERE!!

Uryu briskly walks up to Hero and blocks his path backstage.

Uryu: You are one of the few men here that actually remembers when I debuted in 6CW. You are one of the standard bearers of this company and when you and I first crossed paths backstage you looked at me and shook your head. One of the few men I have NEVER faced in that ring yet I so badly wanted to because you had everyones respect, even mine. Yet what I have just heard from you almost...scares me. I see a man who had the crowd in the palm of his hand as I was a rookie and then, nothing. He just suddenly falls off the map. He doesnt even pick up his ball and he just wanders home, aimlessly waiting for something.

Uryu clears his throat and sighs.

Uryu: You think I don't understand. Well it wasn't easy for me to come back a second time, hell I came back as something I wasn't the first time and it almost destroyed what little reputation I had. There is one simple reason I came back this time though. Some kind fan found me shopping in a supermarket, recognised me and handed a flyer, I kept trying to return it to him and in the end he just told me to be better than yesterday. That was three months before I went on the greatest wrestling rollercoaster of my life. Ending a years long rivalry, finding and then losing a tag partner, Injuries that I battled through and at the end of it all, 6WE Champion.

Uryu hears the crowd applaud but quickly cuts them off with a gesture and a serious glare before returning it to Hero.

Uryu: You think I consider my story over? I came back willingly because there is a new challenge I want to persue. 6CW Champion. You may be older than me but part of me deep down knows you came back for the exact same reason as I have. Being champion. It burns through your blood and I bet sometimes it even aches your bones seeing guys younger than yourself going all out and wishing you were them! I have those exact same feelings! Seeing all the young upstarts come and say that they are the best and will win the tournament deep down pisses off my pride as a wrestler! We know that the next generation is coming up and they are intent on dismissing us! You think I am gonna be angry at them for saying what I did when I got here? Hell my answer to them is BRING IT ON!! They think they can take me outta here permenantly then let them try! What I do not do is immediately dismiss myself saying "Oh I got nothing left" Because when I heard you say that my first thoughts were "WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!" because you wouldn't be here if you believed that!

Uryu shakes his head and quickly thinks of something.

Uryu: I dont know what the future holds for us but you being here means you want to be a part of 6CW...and honestly I want to see how I match up against you. I am issuing you a challenge, when this tournament is over, regardless of who wins or loses. I want to see if you can be at your best. I want you to answer your own question. I want you to prove to yourself, to me, to the guys in the back and to the crowd out here that they can still proudly say your name! That you can stand up and fight like the Hero I remember watching on the backstage monitors kicking ass n taking names! I want to prove that I can hang with the absolute best of 6CW and that means YOU. Do you accept?

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 22 Oct 2019, 11:21 am

A tear begins to roll down Hero’s face as he looks back at Uryu, he wipes it away and the tiniest of smiles appears upon his face.

Hero: Thank you Uryu…thank you.
Thank you for reaching out to me, thank you for listening, thank you for being there.
It’s got me right in the feels there it really has. I’m not going to lie Uryu, these past few weeks, months, jeez possibly years have been a blur. Like a zombified state of emptiness I’ve just ambled through days. The days where I’ve struggled to get out of bed, that I’ve left the curtains drawn, that I’ve ignored calls and made excuses that I’m busy. The days where I’ve sat there just staring blankly into the void, contemplating what’s the point in continuing, who’d care, who’d miss me, who’d reach out?
Not the fans, not Jessica, not …Austin.

Tears begin to well again in Hero’s eyes as he looks at Uryu

Hero: But you’ve reached out Uryu. Thank you.

A smile returns once more

Hero: Thank you for showing me Uryu, that however sh*t life gets, however much it kicks me down, however much it looks like it can’t get worse that there’s one positive.

I’m not you.

Jesus fecking wept, life has p1ssed on my chips but look at you, at least I’ve reached the heights, at least I’ve known happiness, at least I’ve climbed the mountain and sat the top. But you Uryu? What’ve you got to show for it all? 6WE Champion? God even I sometimes forget about winning that one. You’re a joke Uryu, get into a feud with you and you know that you’ve peed off someone backstage, get into a feud with you and you know it’s a fast-track to the toilet break. You want to know why you’ve never faced me in the ring Uryu? Because I had the clout to tell management to not let me near your sorry ass. That I knew you’re the poisoned chalice of 6whatever frickin fed it is. Going on about this new gen stating they’re better than you and like we’re of some past golden age? You weren’t ever fit to lace my boots, you were already back in your civvies as my music hit, you were dismantling the ring whilst I was being interviewed, you were doing house shows when I was appearing on chat shows. We are not cut from the same cloth, we are not the last of a dying breed, you suck now as much as you ever did.

Hero looks at Uryu in disdain

Hero: But life right now has rolled snake eyes, it’s dealt me a two and a seven so they’re the cards I’ve got to play with. If life gives you lemons then be fecking bitter about it. I’m no longer calling the shots and making the calls. If some greased up hand backstage gets his kicks from pairing me with you then that’s the dice I’m rolling. But Uryu I’ll tell you this. It may be your finest moment, it may be the match you always wanted, your chance to finally touch greatness.

For me, you’re just a paycheck.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 22 Oct 2019, 3:49 pm

Uryu stares at Hero and nods.

Uryu: Well it's nice to know that you still have that forked tongue of yours. You are one of the few men whos skills in the ring his mouth can actually back up. I respect your legacy and your drive but your mouth has made me realise something. There is absolutely no point in me stating the obvious to you because as always you don't care about anyone but yourself. Everyone, welcome back the grand narcissist prick Hero!

As the crowd boo Hero heavily Uryu sarcastically slow claps, frustration building.

Uryu: You are the man who never pays attention to anyone else besides his accountant and whoever his opponent is for the next show. You has never watched anyone elses matches unless you are paid to and that saddens me a little. Seeing the current generation growing up in front of crowds, showcasing amazing skills. Even late bloomers like myself watch their matches and study. But you? you are coming back here, not having done a damn thing to keep your skills up to scratch and are waltzing in hoping that everyone here will bow and wave you through because you are the great Hero. Not happening. Ask anyone in the tournament and you are going to get three answers. No, Frak off and some rampant giggling from Engel!
Your reputation right now starts from the very bottom, just like mine and just like everyone elses here. I am going to claw, scratch and climb to the very top of the mountain here in 6CW whilst you are likely going to hire people to build a escalator for you! Now I have a match to prepare for and you have a lot to learn about 6CW, one move at a time.

Uryu smiles at Hero before heading backstage, the crowd can hear a water cooler being kicked over seconds later.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Tue 22 Oct 2019, 7:42 pm

The lights suddenly cut out and the crowd cheer. 'Figure it Out' by Royal Blood begins to play and the opening riff plays on a loop. The titantron comes to life with a message.

'NEEDS
MORE
HARRIS'

The crowd erupt as 'The Sharpshooter' Scott Harris bursts out onto the stage. He walks from side of the stage to the other, pointing to the crowd and is seen to be mouthing the word 'thank you'.

He stops in the middle of the stage and raises both arms. The crowd lap it up more and Harris is handed a microphone.

He looks down the ramp at Wood and Kramer and raises the microphone to his mouth but is stopped by the crowd.

Crowd: NEEDS MORE HARRIS! NEEDS MORE HARRIS! NEEDS MORE HARRIS! NEEDS MORE HARRIS!

Harris smiles and looks around the Emirates Arena again. Eventually the noise dies down and Harris is finally able to speak.

SH: Just wow.

For someone who is apparently a footnote, you Glaswegians don't half know how to make a bit of noise!

The crowd cheer this.

SH: See, I've been sat in the back listening to you two going at it and I couldn't resist coming out here and saying my piece! Believe me, it all got a bit weird when you rocked up Karl but it's fine, you do you Cannonball, you do you!

Watching you both though, it's like verbal peacocking. You're both strutting around that ring, talking about your aspirations and your designs on topping the group, but you're wasting your breath.

It won't be Mr Question Mark, whoever that might be.

It won't be Karl Kramer.

And it sure as hell won't be Liam Wood.

Karl, I'm sure you're going to be a hit around here. You've exploded on to the scene, if you'll pardon the pun. You're brash, you're larger than life, you'll certainly make an impact. In fact, I quite like what you're all about.

BUT...

You're not on my level. Very few people are. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. No matter how big you are, when we come to meet, it won't stop me from throwing you around that ring with that many suplex variants that you won't know whether you're coming, you're going or you've been! It's as simple as that.

And then, there's Liam Wood.

There are boos at the mention of Wood's name. Harris turns his attention to his opponent.

SH: Liam Wood... A three time world champion. An eternal a***hole.

For a man who tore a strip off these people for singing my name and living in the past, you don't half go on about the past yourself. And I wondered why that was. But I've formed my own conclusion.

It's all you've got. Whilst everyone else is living life in the present, you sit there all alone, probably at your mother's, touching yourself over the memories that you've got of when you were relevant.

Yet you have the temerity to send that line my way.

I'll put my hands up and say that life hasn't been the kindest to me and the lines between the personal and professional have intertwined too much. But this time, Liam, it's all about looking forwards and it starts with you. It starts with me doing these people a service and muzzling you like the irritating little dog you are.

This company has only been back on its feet for a matter of days and these people are already bored of you. Sick and tired of the egotistic bile that is coming out of your mouth. You swan around this place like we're lucky to have you, like we should all bow at your feet and praise all that is good that we are able to share your presence!

That couldn't be further from the truth.

I'm duty bound to mark the rebirth by giving you the wrestling lesson of a lifetime. You make light of what I can do in between those ropes at your own peril Liam. You might laugh and poke fun at my skillset , but when you can't even live with me in that ring at Proving Grounds, you'll start to eat your words and then I'll shove them even further down your throat.

Don't you think about writing me off...

Because Liam, it'll be the worst mistake you've ever made.

And when you're on the brink, inches from tapping out like the little bitch that you are. Three words will circle in your thinking, the three words you were so quick to poke fun at. But they're the three words these people will use to remind you of your brush with the best damned ring technician in this company...

Harris holds his mic up and invites the crowd to finish his address..

Crowd: Needs more Harris!

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 22 Oct 2019, 8:36 pm

Wood stares back at Harris on the stage and shakes his head. Wood begins to pace slowly back and forth in the ring as he continues to keep his eyes locked on the Sharpshooter. As Wood speaks it has a smug tone to it, almost mocking his future opponent.

Wood:
I listened to every pathetic little thing you had to say and 99.9% of it, was wrong Scotty. You came out here with so much confidence and so much gusto but the moment you started to speak, all that came out was bullsh¡t!

I have to hand it to you man, it's almost a skill to be that sure of yourself while having no clue what you talked about...no wonder these smarks love you.

Wood stops speaking to allow the noise of the fans booing him to take over, as they do he looks in to the camera and smirks. Wood then continues.

Wood:
You say that all I have is the past and that all I can talk about is my achievements...well you'd know how good that feels if you actually had any. You'd know that when you talk about your past and it's as good as mine it informs your future...when I talk about my past I'm reminding people one thing...Liam Wood has always been and will always be the face of whatever company he's in.

You say that I'm talking about the past because that's when I was relevant but here's some news for you Scotty...I've never NOT been relevant. Since day one in this business I've held titles, I've beaten records and I've not only climbed that mountain...I've made my own for guys like YOU to climb.

Wood's tone grows more serious as he continues, almost becoming a rant. Almost as if someone Scott Harris said got to him.

Wood:
You say I'm not taking you seriously and I have to say that this really shows off YOUR insecurities...do I have to tell you how good you are? Do you really need that much validation? I knew you'd jump through hoops for these fans but now ME!?
You know what Scotty, I know you're a good wrestler but I know I'm the one who will get the job done, I'm the one who can do what it takes and I know that I'm the one who wants this more.

I take every match I ever wrestle seriously, this business means more than you'll ever know and it wasn't just some stepping stone to a god damn failed career as an MMA fighter or something to fall back on. This business is MY life and I'll be damned if I'll let you take that away from me. I know I'm going to win because this is MY company and that belt and that tournament belongs to no one but ME!

The difference between us is that I don't need the fans to suck my d¡ck and tell me I'm good because I already know it myself, I don't need validation from anyone but myself and when we main event the first show of this rebirth you are going to realise just how serious I am.

Wood calms himself, pausing for a moment as the tension could be cut with a knife.

Wood:
You see Scott, everything you said was wrong apart from one thing...the ONLY thing that I agree with is that if you are able to lock me in to that little submission hold of yours and you're wrenching it back in the middle of the ring...I WILL think to myself “NEEDS. MORE. HARRIS” but not in the way you hope. I'll be thinking needs more Harris as in "THIS needs more Harris", this hold is nowhere near good enough to make me tap out or win you those 5 points because boy...

...YOU are not enough to break me...

Wood lowers the mic, his eyes still locked on Harris, his emotions showing as nothing but anger runs across his face.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 23 Oct 2019, 10:40 am

*Christy James is backstage in the interview area, as O'Callaghan wanders through, gym bag over his shoulder, heading towards the new 6CW locker room*

James: "O'Callaghan, good to see you back! Can I grab a moment?"

*O'Callaghan halts his walk, drops his gym bag, removes his shirt, and moves next to James*

O'Callaghan: "Christy, good to see you again darling. I'm glad you're one of the things that's stayed the same around here"

*Christy chuckles uncomfortably*

O'Callaghan: "Don't worry darling, I might be a fighter from Ireland, but I'm not one of the ones who'll sexually assault you."

*Awkward silence ensues for 10 seconds as O'Callaghan smirks, before James gathers herself*

James: "So, O'Callaghan we are back. You are back, a simple question, how does it feel to be back in the hallowed halls of 6CW?"

O'Callaghan: "Well, firstly, good to see you've used the time off to brush up on asking exciting questions...but, it feels good. The whiff of steel, the stench of heroin and alcoholism, and the clank of the stage hands...it's good to be back here in Scotland. And it's good to be back home"

James: "We are certainly glad to see you back! In the last iteration of 6CW, you were one of the upcoming brightest talents this company has seen in it's esteemed history...what have you been using the time away to do?"

*O'Callaghan flexes his biceps*

O'Callaghan: "Doing what I do Christy. I am sure some here will have been away eating McDonald's every other day, travelling the world, watching AEW. Not me, I have been doing what I do. Training, honing my craft back in the gym in Ireland, and where I can dominating the local wrestling scene. For some this is merely a profession, but this is what I was born to do, as we saw from my stellar rise in the last iteration of this company."

*James takes a moment to reply, after observing O'Callaghan's physique*

James: "Well I can see that yes....anyways, as has been announced by the powers of 6CW, we have Proving Grounds, a tournament to crown the new World Champion of this iteration of the company. And you have been placed in Group A with newcomers Angelo Trust, Dante Phoenix and a yet to be announced opponent. What are your thoughts?"

*O'Callaghan gets his phone out of his bag, takes a moment for Face ID to let him into his iPhone, and then holds up to the camera the odds of Skybet for group A*

O'Callaghan: "My thoughts are reflected in these odds Christy. I am the overwhelming favourite, as I am for all matches and tournaments I take part in. These are not "Proving Grounds" for me, these are confirmation grounds. Confirmation of my status as the best wrestler on the planet, confirmation of my status as the superstar of 6CW. I've done my scouting and analysis on these new competitors, and whilst they will present unique challenges, they have never come across someone like me before."

*O'Callaghan puts his phone away*

James: "That is fair enough, and your odds certainly are helped by the scoring system for this tournament, with you being a submission specialist and there being 5 points for a submission victo..."

O'Callaghan: "Let me halt you there dear. I'm not merely just a "submission specialist", I am a specialist in winning and crushing my opponents dreams. You are talking to a man who defeated 5 of the absolute legends of this company in JJ Johnson, Hero, Crime Lord, Anthony Grace and Engel Harlequin, in a classic Elimination Chamber match, at Night of Glory VIII in 2017 to win the Fight for the Right briefcase. A man who become the first to win both newcomer and superstar of the year in his first year in 6CW. I am the best this company has ever seen, and making a man submit is what I get most pleasure from. The fact that this will now score the most points when I win is a happy bonus for me"

James: "Well...it's good to see you haven't changed in the past year or two, I'll see you around O'Callaghan!"

*O'Callaghan hugs James, then puts his shirt back on, and wanders off in the direction of the locker room*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 24 Oct 2019, 11:04 pm

*A video package begins to play, it is showing footage of an old 6CW house show, the camera pans to show a sign that reads Winter Gardens, Malvern.

There is an entourage of young fans stood at the front of the railings, all chanting 6CW. The camera zooms in on one of the youngster, he has a clearly home-made black t-shirt with white lettering that reads "RAPID."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The next clip shows the same youngster, a couple of years older, in the very same arena. All of the 6CW branding has been replaced with cheap, old lettering that reads MWF. The crowd is noticeably smaller than in the previous video clip.

The camera then pans to the ring, showing a young, slight wrestler hitting an impressive frankensteiner from the top rope. He kips up to his feet and takes in the adulation from the crowd. The young wrestler turns around, allowing his opponent to his feet before hitting a kick to the stomach and following that up with a Cross Rhodes. He covers and gets a 3 count.

He gets to his feet in celebration, he smiles and claps the crowd before pointing to someone in particular in the crowd. The wrestler is then handed a shirt, it is a slightly more professional looking to take on the shirt from the first clip, RAPID is in slightly smaller lettering with the name Ricky Nelson emblazoned underneath it. The scene fades to black.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Another clip begins to roll, this time it a huge wrestling school akin to the WWE Performance Centre. There are multiple rings in the building, the camera walks towards one in particular, showing one wrestler flying around the ring, springboarding past opponents and hitting crisp, high-flying moves on his opponent. A voice can be heard:

"Good Ricky, good!"

Nelson kips up to his feet like in the previous clip, smiling. The same voice can be heard, beckoning Ricky towards him. Ricky Nelson leans through the ropes to listen to the coach...

"What are you doing? You don't need to do that! There's no crowd here and even if there was that doesn't matter. You're better than them Ricky, you don't need their approval. Do this for you and nobody else."

Nelson looks down and nods at the coach, the camera steps back as Nelson prepares to lock-up once more. The picture then zooms to show that it's none other than 6CW legend Mike Hill stood at ringside training Ricky Nelson.
*The images changes once again. They are still in the wrestling school but it's empty except for a chair set- up in the middle of the ring. Mike Hill is sat in the chair, he looks directly down the camera.

MH: This kid is the most talented Mike Hill has ever seen. He has all the tools in his locker to go to the very top of this business, and Mike Hill has told him that the first time we met. Ricky is supremely gifted, he does things that quite frankly not many other people are capable of.

He just needs to get his attitude right and he's getting there. The first time Mike Hill watched him wrestle, he was clearly in a different league but he was too busy doing stuff that got cheered by the fans. That doesn't win you world titles and universal acclaim. That comes from being too God Damn Good for everyone else and that's exactly what this kid is.

*Ricky Nelson then joins his mentor Hill in the ring. The camera pans up and Nelson stares straight down it.

Nelson: 6CW, this is your 24 hour warning. Come this time tomorrow, your lives will have changed forever as for the first time, you will have witnessed Rapid Ricky Nelson in action.

And that will just be the first of many "Oh My God" moments that I will bring you. This man is the greatest wrestler 6CW has ever seen...until this moment. I am here to not only emulate Mike Hill, but to eclipse him. Wrestlers will want to leave this company after facing me, because they will realise that they can never be like me and they can never be like Mike...

BECAUSE NONE OF YOU WILL EVER BE...THIS...GOD...DAMN...GOOD!

*The camera fades to black as white lettering appears on the screen...

"RAPID RICKY NELSON COMING TO 6CW 25/10"

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down