The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Proving Grounds - Monday 4th November (Iron Man Tournament Week 2)

+10
Hero
gazzyD
Bentyf1
The Last Outlaw
Fernando
TwisT
Dolphin Ziggler
MtotheC
x12x
JJJohnson
14 posters

Go down

6CW Proving Grounds - Monday 4th November (Iron Man Tournament Week 2) Empty 6CW Proving Grounds - Monday 4th November (Iron Man Tournament Week 2)

Post by JJJohnson Sat 26 Oct 2019, 7:16 am

Live from Emirates Arena, Glasgow, Scotland
Official theme song: "Kingdom" by Downstadt

Group A
O'Callaghan - 6 points
Dante Phoenix - 0 points
Engel Harlequin - 0 points
Angelo Trust - -4 points

Group B
Damion Onyx - 4 points
Marty Helms - 4 points
James McManus - -2 points
Uryu Ishida - -2 points

Group C
Cerberus - 4 points
Scott Harris - 4 points
Karl Kramer - -2 points
Liam Wood - -2 points

Group D
Jimmy Phillips - 6 points
Jackson Jackson - 2 points
Vincent Costello - 2 points
Ricky Nelson - -4 points

*Miss Jessica addresses 6CW roster

Bout 1
Group C

Cerberus vs Liam Wood

Bout 2
Group A

Dante Phoenix vs O’Callaghan

Bout 3
Group D

Ricky Nelson vs Jackson Jackson

Bout 4
Group B

Damion Onyx vs Marty Helms

Bout 5
Group A

Angelo Trust vs Engel Harlequin

Bout 6
Group C

Karl Kramer vs Scott Harris

Bout 7
Group B

James McManus vs Uryu Ishida

Main Event
Group D

Jimmy Phillips vs Vincent Costello

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds - Monday 4th November (Iron Man Tournament Week 2) Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds - Monday 4th November (Iron Man Tournament Week 2)

Post by x12x Sun 27 Oct 2019, 12:51 pm

The arena begins to fill up as Revival Mode by Every Time I Die begins to fill the air and boo's rain down from the crowd. On the stage Liam Wood walks out with a scowl across his face as he wastes no time making his way down to the ring, his usual posturing nowhere to be seen

HE: Liam Wood means business today, he must have something to say!

HA: Doesn't he always, I wonder if he'll be ignoring that his return to 6CW in this new rebirth was met with a loss?

Wood quickly snatches a mic from a member of the background staff and rolls in, as he reaches his feet though he is met by a chant from the crowd that clearly gets under his skin as he looks around the arena

Crowd:
YOU...LOST... * clap * * clap * * clap clap clap *

As the chant and clapping dies down Wood paces for a moment before lifting the mic to his lips. A serious tone as he speaks.

Wood:
A new chapter for 6CW but THIS is what I've come to expect from the fans...new start, same sh¡t...nothing changes.

The fans once again mock Wood who pauses, shaking his head before he continues

Wood:
Once again you all show that you have surface level knowledge of this business and of this industry. You watched on Friday as I was beaten and that is ALL you took away from it. You got all excited because Liam Wood lost points and is now bottom of the table...it's a joke.

You could have taken even a second longer to analyse what happened but no, the moment the match finished you cheered as if my career was over. You acted like I've never gotten myself out of a bad spot before and you took this loss on face value...

...just like I knew you would.

Wood lowers the mic as he hops up on to the turnbuckle, sitting in his customary position but this time it doesn't feel like a position of confidence or smugness as Wood continues his rant.

Wood:
You see, you can rightly so say that Liam Wood lost and enjoy that, you can rightly cheer on Scott Harris for getting the points and if you want to be an idiot...that's your choice but I'm here to tell you what that match REALLY meant to those who are actually paying attention.

On Friday, Scott Harris proved something everyone knows but never wants to admit and that is that it doesn't matter how talented you are, it doesn't matter how strong you are and it doesn't matter how good you think you are...there is only one thing that will get you the win against Liam Wood...

...luck.

Wood lowers the mic for a second as the fans boo, he takes a second to compose himself as he begins to explain himself.

Wood:
On Friday I faced the Sharpshooter Scott Harris, I was told by him he was going to make me tap out because I just didn't have what it took, I was told by fans on Twitter that he was a better wrestler and I didn't stand a chance but for anyone watching...that clearly wasn't the truth at all. So rewatch the match and take this away, stop caring about the result, stop caring about the points and stop caring about any of that bullsh¡t.

On Friday, I outwrestled Scott Harris and did as I pleased, I took a man who is meant to be the most technical wrestler on the roster and I nullified his game plan. I showed everyone that I am still a force to be reckoned with and it was only dirty, disgusting luck that saved that match for Scott.

Wood's face contorts in to a snarl as he has flashbacks to the moment Scott Harris beat him in their match

Wood:
I controlled the match, I did what I wanted but at the end of the day, Scott was able to steal a cheap win. A man who prides himself on being the best, on being a man who is here to impress...had to cling on to luck as if it was a life support machine.

So here's my message to him...

Scotty, you got lucky...well done. I bet Daddy is so proud that his little b*stard could pull off such a dirty win. Maybe the apple doesn't fall so far from the tree after all?

The thing is, the next time we meet...your luck won't be enough.

Wood now turns his attention to the stage

Wood:
That's a message for everyone as well, you might have watched me lose that match and saw your chance to do the same to me but don't bet on it. I am not here to be your stepping stone, I am not here to give you easy wins.

I messed up on Friday and Scotty, like the parasite he is, was able to take advantage...it won't be happening again.

Wood lowers his mic, the fans once again booing and mocking him as he stands there

HA: Wood almost seemed to blame himself for a moment there...

HE: What do you expect? He's a big man and can admit his faults, I wish people like Scott Harris could admit when they were lucky instead of bragging about a hollow victory!

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds - Monday 4th November (Iron Man Tournament Week 2) Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds - Monday 4th November (Iron Man Tournament Week 2)

Post by MtotheC Sun 27 Oct 2019, 5:03 pm

The scene opens in the corridors of the Emirates arena, the camera pans and stops on a large wooden door, the camera pans up and the name plate reads... VINCENT COSTELLO

Crowd: SUPER POP

The face of 6CW reporter Travis Sharp stands in front of the door and begins to speak

TS: Welcome backstage folks, I’m hoping for a few words from the man who stars in tonight’s main event, the returning Vincent Costello, let’s see if he’s available

Travis knocks on the door, it opens revealing the man himself... Costello

TS: Vincent, tonight you square off with Jimmy Phillips a man you know well from your time in EWF and 6CW, you’re back in the main event and back in 6CW, how does it feel?

VC: Well Travis, just in case anyone had forgotten, let me tell you who the hell I am... I am... THE LAW, Costello’s Law! And you can bet your a$$ I’m back!!!!

And I’m the guy who tonight, officially makes his return to the main event, right here in the Emirates arena, right out there in the middle of that ring, right here in Glasgow, Scotland!!!

Crowd: Super POP

But you know what, it doesn’t matter to me whether it’s the opening match of the card, the middle of the deck or the main event... because regardless of what time of the night it is, Costello’s Law is going to go out into the centre of that ring and do what I aways have done... relentlessly, aggressively and without prejudice, systemically pick apart my opponent. And hey look... it’s nothing personal Phillips, this isn’t about you, this is about Costello’s Law taking one step closer to the next round, one inch further along, one rung upwards towards being crowned the iron man of 6CW and once again, for the third time, the world heavyweight champion!

So look Jimmy, I won’t blame you if you wanna get in your car right now, hell... go straight home... lock the doors up tight, close the curtains, set the damn burglar alarm to on, pull the covers up right over your head and pretend tonight’s main event wasn’t happening. Sh€t I won’t blame you if you wanna call the whole thing off.

Costello looks the down the camera, the jovial look on his face has gone, his eyes tighten as he begins to talk with a much more serious tone

But if you do turn up, if you do decide to meet me out there, in the main event of tonight’s proving grounds, something I fully expect a competitor like you to do Jimmy... then know this, I won’t just take the points, I have to, I need to make statement out there tonight. I have to show the world that Vincent Costello is every bit the animalistic, sadistic, warrior he always was.

You see for the past 10 years I’ve been absolutely focused, consumed some might say on one thing, the road to greatness! But at what cost??? Throughout my career I’ve taken advantage of people, taken shortcuts, I’ve taken undeserving opportunities and I’ve sacrificed every single relationship I’ve ever had... that’s how much this business meant to me, that’s how much that focus cost me. And right here, right now... I’ll hold my hands up, I was a vile, conniving, disgusting human being, rotten to the very core.

Now I can see what you’re all thinking and don’t worry, I haven’t found God, but I did find something, someone and that someone showed me how worthless, how empty, how unfulfilling being consumed by that kind of focus can be and even if it did pay off and even if it did feel damn good, ultimately it leaves you wanting more and more, it’s like a parasite gnawing away, chewing away, taking over your every thought, taking over who you are.

But now I have a clarity, I have a new kind of focus and a new road.

And do you know what I discovered? I found out that, that clarity, that clearness... made me twice the competitor, it made me twice the warrior, it made me whole. So yes, you lucky people are now looking at the new, improved Costello’s Law, you’re looking at a man with as much aggression, relentlessness and tenacity than as before, but with a mind clearer and focused on doing this the right way, on reaching that greatness that consumed me, in the right way, a way that will not only cement my legacy, put that exclamation mark on my career, but will give me the redemption I owe this business, that I owe all of you out there and that I owe myself!

And I want to thank that special someone, I want her to know... that you saved me, you made me whole for the first time in my career, in my life and everything I do from here on out is to thank you baby... thank you E!

So, don’t be thinking this is me gone soft, this is me more aligned, more focused than I ever have been... this is the Costello’s Law we all deserve and that’s why tonight, I’m going to show Jimmy Phillips, the rest of the locker room and the world, what the future holds for them...

Costello’s Law says... Tonight, my road, it begins in the main event!

Costello lowers the microphone, as the crowd inside the arena pop

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 28 Oct 2019, 12:05 am

*Angelo Trust sits on the corridor floor backstage, stretching out and working through a cool down. He is interrupted by Travis Sharp, who stands over him

TS: Is this a good time, Mr Trust?

*Trust looks up but keeps stretching

AT: I can talk and stretch, Travis.

*He continues, so Travis gathers himself and starts to interview him

TS: A difficult night, Travis. Not the debut you’d wished for. How are you doing?

*Trust finishes stretching and just sits crossed leg, looking up at Travis.

AT: Not my best day, Travis. I went out there eager to win, eager to prove myself, and I got tapped out.

TS: And that’s big points lost for you, Angelo. Must have been a hard decision to make?

*This time he doesn’t look up at Travis and answers the question with his head down.

AT: The decision gets taken out of your hands sometimes, mate. A fighter gets you in his grasp and when they have the killer instinct someone like O’Callaghan has, it’s harder to escape than you’d think.

TS: It’s made it a lot harder for you to qualify now.

*Trust does look up at him now. His head snaps up to stare at him. A mask of anger covers him

AT: Yes, thanks Travis. Anything else smart to say?! Or do I need to show you what it's like to have a man try snap your body in half?!

*Travis backs away a little, and as the fear can be seen in his eyes, Angelo’s anger appears to be gone completely and he’s softened

AT: Sorry, Travis. Hard night.

*He gets up to his feet and offers his hand. Travis is hesitant

AT: You’d like to ask some questions?

*Travis remains uncomfortable and leaves the hand, which Trust takes back.

TS: It’s ok, Mr Trust, we just needed a quick reaction interview. Think we have enough.

*Travis nods and walks off. Trust shrugs and then goes back down to stretch

AT: Wow, what a nice fella

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 12:21 am; edited 2 times in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 28 Oct 2019, 1:23 pm

The scene opens with Christy James waiting backstage.

CJ: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time is coming off of a losing debut. Please welcome Karl “Cannon……

Before Christy can finish Karl Kramer can be heard whooping and coming into shot. He is wearing his usual tight white shirt, black trousers and massive medallion around his neck. His mohawk has the St. Georges flag sprayed on it, complete with a few rugby balls. He claps his hands enthusiastically and does a few punches at thin air before squeezing Christy’s shoulder.

KK: Wow, the Cannonball cannot get over those intros Christy! Go on, say it again, go on. Say it! Say it!

Christy laughs.

CJ: My guest Karl “Cannon……

Again Kramer whoops and slaps his hands.

KK: Oh man, it goes to the heart! Goes to the soul! And I am all soul, ya know. From toes to head, your itch is going to be fed. Yes it is! Cannonball is waitin’ to meet your desire for info. I am here to tell all. You ask and you shall receive!

Christy laughs again, before noticing Kramer’s mohawk

CJ: Nice hair design…

Kramer runs a hand over it.

KK: Ya think?! Cannonball likes to celebrate! Mofro makes the poppers blow yeah! My sign to the times! But you ain’t here to talk do’s girl! You got some high-level interrogation to do! Shine a light on my face Christy! Let’s go!

Kramer stands there with his hands on his hips looking at her intently.

CJ: Well, can you comment on your match with Cerberus? You must be disappointed with a loss?

Cannonball nods his head and brings a hand to his chin.

KK: Straight in there! BAM! You are abso on the money Christy! No doubt, no doubt! The whole match was headbanging! I took my head and I banged it against his!

Cannonball laughs loudly before looking into the camera.

KK: But you right Christy, a losin’ story is not the one the Cannonball wanted to tell. Cerby was big man! He was big and damn ugly but he beat the Cannonball. That’s all that matters, all that matters! You hear guys cryin’ as if the rules don’t fit their game? To hell with that! You know this song. We ALL know this song. The tune that plays, we dance and sway. When it stops, we move on to new mood music. There is no damn point blamin’ the rhythm of the night if you ain’t got the style in the fight!

Christy smiles and nods.

CJ: So you accept Cerberus was the better man?

Kramer laughs.

KK: Woah you go too far Christy! Cerby had the measure of the man in the ring but not the measure of the man in the world. Sometimes the Cannonball feels there is not enough world for him to fit in! But yeah, Cannonball stared at the lights as the 1-2-3 sounded. No harm, no foul and Cannonball lives to fight another day. He bows, holds his hands high and says “Buddy, you got me”. This is a long journey Christy yeah? That first step ain’t the last step. No sir! Cannonball is moving on this path and the end is no way in sight!

Christy smiles.

CJ: So how about your next match against Scott Harris? Can you bounce back with a win?

Kramer nods his head frantically.

KK: There is no doubt in my mind. No doubt.

CJ: Scott Harris is a talented competitor….

KK: Oh, I have no doubt ‘bout that either! But the 6CW skill pool is deep and every fight is going to be tough. All the Cannonball can do is be cocked, locked and ready to rock! Aim high and you get more! Scotty wants to be top of the mountain to get the gold. Well, buddy will have to face the mountain to get on with that trek. Think on this yeah….Cerby is as tough SOB and Cannonball stood toe to toe. If Scotty thinks it’s a done job, then maybe he needs a new line of work. Cannonball ain’t no notch on his bedpost. Cannonball ain’t no easy ride. Cannonball don’t roll over for anyone. If he good, then we good. If he bad, he gonna get hurt. That no testifying on false words girl. That’s God’s truth. If he the man, then the show will be goddamn! Cannonball will help light up the sky. Fireworks! Dynamite! TNT to the max! But Scotty needs to give all or give nothin’, ‘coz anything less means the night will be slight! Woah!

Christy nods.

CJ: I am sure he will get the message. And after the first round of matches, how do you feel you shape up against the others? Is being the Iron Man still an achievable goal?

Kramer kisses his medallion before replying.

KK: It is more than a goal Christy! It is a purpose! Cannonball rides through the hate to get to his fate. This is what puts Cannonball to the side of every other man. He ain’t doin’ this for fame. Or gold. Or an entry in his resumé! He doin’ it coz he can! ‘Coz he been told that’s the word, gospel and done deal. You think there is some major plan? Some blueprint to match? No way! One foot dances in front of the other. Cannonball moves on before he moves on. Game time is my time and the Cannonball says GAME ON!

Christy looks confused but nods politely.

CJ: One final question Cannonball. It has been noticed by the dirt sheets that you share the same surname to another former 6CW employee. Is this just a mere coincidence?

Kramer stiffens slightly but soon regains his smile.

KK: Woah Christy, you think I got time to read the buzz that the Cannonball has caused? I try and Twitterize but it ends up being hashtag hell! Prod and poke to try and provoke right? Well the Cannonball is above all that. We all buddies here yeah?! We all fly to that same point in the sky and try not to get burned. Only fire the Cannonball wants to feel is what he gives in the ring. A-blazing and a-mazing right! Woah!

Kramer chucks his head back and laughs, before giving Christy a fist pump. He winks at the camera and strides out of shot.

Last edited by TwisT on Tue 29 Oct 2019, 8:57 am; edited 3 times in total

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 28 Oct 2019, 4:20 pm

Wood lowers his mic, the fans once again booing and mocking him as he stands there

HA: Wood almost seemed to blame himself for a moment there...
HE: What do you expect? He's a big man and can admit his faults, I wish people like Scott Harris could admit when they were lucky instead of bragging about a hollow victory!

"Haunted" by Disturbed hits as the massive frame of Cerberus walks out under the red flashing lights and has a sit down at the top of the ramp

I would say it was lovely to see you again Mr Wood...
That things had changed since the last time 6CW closed it doors...
When i was contacted to come back i was told things would be different...
We're going to build a future that people could rely on to be around for decades to come...
Building people up like Karl Kramer, Dante Phoenix & Damion Onyx to become pillars of the company...
Yet all i see is the same Liam Wood that i've seen the last 3 f**king years...

Wood's eyes narrow curiously at what Cerberus is saying

You stand in that ring and go im going to do this or im going to do that...
But in reality you never do what you say and you know deep down that's the truth...
Just watching these people look at you with utter disdain is why i am here...
While they chant at you about how you lost to Scott Harris...

You stand there acting like it's not eating away at you inside...
They might not have noticed it but i saw you blame yourself momentarily...
You can see it in your eyes and straight through to that dark soul of yours...
And that's the same Liam Wood of 6CW past...
Arrogance beyond recognition...

Cerberus laughs to himself as Wood takes in his words 

And this is where you & I will always differentiate...
I know what i am and what i've always been a monster that'll stop at nothing...
But you my precious Liam are so highly strung...
That it takes one tiny irrelevant piece to fall out of place...
And the facade comes falling down along with your confidence...

I mean with Scott Harris you had him where you wanted him...
Then that one piece fell and here you are pretending you don't care about losing..
How it's a bigger picture and all that bulls**t...
This is for the 6CW title yet you expect people to buy this sh*t...
When the 6CW Title is the one that's always been out your grasp...

HL: Some brutally harsh words coming out of Cerberus mouth this evening
JR: Maybe it's what Liam Wood needs to hear right now
HE: How dare you he's better than he's ever been

I don't need to sit here and tell you how im going to beat you...
Because you already know this...
You can see it on your face that you know all you ever wanted...
All you ever needed is slipping out of your grasp...
And there isn't a damn thing you can do about it...

Monday Night you're going to be on your back staring up at the lights as my music plays...
And you'll wonder how you got there...
Where did it go wrong this time...
What was the piece that fell out of place...
And it'll be the same answer as ever...
Arrogance beyond Recognition...

Cerberus just sits there staring a hole through Liam Wood not blinking just observing 

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 28 Oct 2019, 4:42 pm

Wood smirks at Cerberus before lifting the mic to his lips

Wood:
If it isn't the man who's title reign killed 6CW the last time around...I was looking forward to this rebirth lasting for a while but the moment you walked out on the debut show I felt a feeling in my stomach...a feeling that you were back to kill this company off once and for all.

Just something about having a Kane wannabe as champion that got the fans switching over to other companies...who knows, maybe I should be on those other shows now...they sent me a few offers over a AEW...

Wood looks at one of the cameras and mouths “Hey Cody” while waving before turning his attention back to Cerberus

Wood:
You say that I'm the same Liam Wood who's been here for the last three years and you're right, I am...nothing has changed.

Wood pauses as the fans look confused as Wood agreeing with his future opponent but as Wood smiles they realise their confusion was short lived

Wood:
I am the same...I'm the same man that overcame the odds and bounced back when things went wrong to become a champion over and over and over again. I'm the same man that hit rock bottom and did what it took to get right back up to the top of the mountain and this won't be any different.

Yeah, I lost last week but if you think that one unlucky loss is the end of Liam Wood then you're going to be upset. I've never given up before and I don't plan on starting now. I know it's what you want, I know it's what the other boys in the back want and I know that these pathetic morons in the crowd want it too and that is exactly why I will carry on.

Losing that one match just gives me bigger odds to beat...

...and when I do, these fans will have to watch my smug smile as I lift the 6CW Title in the air and they'll know that I did it DESPITE of them...

...I did it to SPITE them.

Wood begins to pace as he speaks

Wood:
The thing is though, you call me arrogant but I always end up proving myself right. Everything I say eventually comes true and my promise of being 6CW Champion will too...the fact that you're getting so hard over ONE loss shows how badly you want me to fail.

You're just like these fans, you're pathetic.

You want me to fail so bad that you've tricked yourself in to thinking I've given up on myself, you're going in to this match thinking that I'm a beaten man and that you're about to get a second win in this tournament without even trying.

Wood shakes his head

Wood:
Well here's a newsflash...

If you walk in to our match thinking it's over before it's done, you are going to be sorely mistaken and you're going to help me show these idiots that...

...this tournament is far from over for Liam Wood.

Wood lowers his mic, a defiant look across his face.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 28 Oct 2019, 9:00 pm

Cerberus rises to his feet and starts laughing at Wood

Jesus Christ you just don't get it do you...?
It's almost like their is a complete disconnect from what your mouth says...
And what your brain is thinking...
You say im overlooking you...
Yet you've spent the night ranting about Scott Harris getting lucky until i turned up...

Imagine standing here calling someone a "Fake Kane"....
Imagine practically begging to be signed by a company you'll never reach unless you buy a ticket...
Pretending like Cody actually knows or cares who you are...
You're a c*mstain on Independent Wrestling and forever will be...

Cerberus smirks as Wood seems a tad irritable 

I am not here to close down 6CW at all quite the opposite in fact...
I am here to save you all from making the same mistakes...
I could of sat at home and watch this place burn to the ground...
It would of been a matter of months at best...
 The usual suspects crawling out the works for one last payday...
Doomed from the start...

Every time you open your mouth it's always like you're trying to convince yourself of what you say...
Saying you haven't changed in 3 years isn't an accomplishment...
It's downright pathetic that you're so naive to what's going on around you...
There is a reason why the 6CW Title alludes your grasp...
Because you refuse to adapt to your surroundings...

It's always the same thing with you rinse, repeat, fail to win 6CW Title & blame someone else for your failings
Over and over again thinking if you follow the same path maybe one day it'll change
Every time you get knocked down you rebuild yourself into the same self loathing idiot...
But this time whether you want it or not Liam...
When the rebuild begins yet again...
There will be a different path...
Especially for you...

Don't worry though Liam...
I won't be overlooking you at all...
Actually im looking forward to our match up...
Just to see how you snatch defeat from the jaws of victory...
Because once that one piece falls out your puzzle...
Im going to choke you out in the Dragon Sleeper and end your hopes of the 6CW title yet again...

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Tue 29 Oct 2019, 5:28 am

*An angry Marty Helms storms through the backstage area. Cillian Frost’s music can be heard playing as he enters the stage following the main event.

Christy James catches up with him.

CJ: Marty! Marty! A word about this evening’s show?

*He stops with his back to her and swivels around to face her as she reaches him. He just looks bored of her, immediately showing himself as the embodiment of a weary sigh 

MH: What? Dear god, what do you want? 
*She stumbles a little in her words

CJ: Well, it’s the first night back, you’ve won your opening match and you’re not a shy man. I thought you’d have something to say?

*He rolls his eyes

MH: And I’d just be ever so grateful if you came and disturbed me with some gaudy microphone in my face. Shucks, however else would I have told people what I wanted to say if you hadn’t interrupted me?

*She waits silently with her mic ready

MH: Fine. Your 6CW world champion went into the first match of this tournament and set the standard. Uryu Ishida got all his talk out the way, tried to make it all about how bullied he was, and as the morons gave him his little pity party of applause, barely finished clapping, I had Uryu within half a millisecond of instant defeat.

That’s what happens when you listen to the crowd and don’t form your own opinions. He lost himself in the bulls***, forgot himself and walked into a God. That he survived as long as he did was his biggest career achievement. Onyx and McManus won’t. 

CJ: You mention the 6CW World Championship. We saw you give up the old title after a tricky meeting with Cillian Frost - - - 

*Helms interrupts

MH: Tricky? Don’t belittle me, and never compliment him. Cillian Frost is a charlatan.

Cillian Frost’s music can be heard playing as he enters the stage following the main event. “I’m The Man” echoes throughout the arena, from the middle of the ring all the way to the walls of empty hallways. Helms looks up and around him, disgusted by what reverberates in their presence, and is further enraged as he hears the cheers that follow his music ending.

MH: These people cheer him, you smile about his little decisions, but the sheep always trust the farmer before they’re meat on a plate. 

*He starts to speak louder, making sure he is heard over the words of Frost from ringside.

I AM the 6CW World Champion, but my time is worth more than what would be wasted arguing with him. I will win this little tournament because I am better than him, better than his roster and better than this audience. 

*Christy shakes her head and Helms mocks shock

MH: Oh, was I rude? You want me to be fair to these people? 

*The rage comes into his eyes 

MH: I am fair to these people because I tell them the truth about their inabilities. I am fair to these people because I step into that ring and end their misery. Is Frost fair? Frankly, I don’t give a f***. His mask will slip, and I will be the one to reveal his sins…

*The pair pause as they hear Frost speak.

“But just before we go off air tonight I have one more piece of business to attend to....I promised by the time this night was over you'd have a new General Manager.....and I am a man of my word.....so ladies and gentlemen....without further ado, allow me to introduce to you......the new General Manager of 6CW....”

"Sweet but a Psycho" blasts through the airwaves, Christy looks wild-eyed and shocked, Helms’s eyes narrow and an absolute disgust washes over him. He shakes his head

MH: Can we not get some women of substance in this company?

*Having spoken that aloud to no one, he now turns to find Christy, who is walking away, excitedly in discussions with her crew.

MH: Back here, you.

*She turns and he clicks his fingers and points to a spot in front of him and waits as she walks over less than pleased.

MH: You want a good quote? You want *reaction*, hey?

What you puppets don’t realise is that men like him hire women like her. This bold new era of 6CW has started with a Harley Quinn sex act as the big story.

The wrestling? Nah - Harris and Wood can be undermined by some desperate harlot. It was either this or selling naked pictures of herself on Twitter to sad old fans, the virgins with Uryu t-shirts and baskets of crusty socks. 

But I see your face, Christy, you’re excited. “Drama” will be the buzzword, but you should be hurt most of all. This is the female image your boss is presenting. He’s marginalised you to bring in other men, and as a hard working woman like you is seen as surplus, the femininity he presents is, well, her. The woman he wants you to be is her. Is it a choice between less work or more skin?

*He stops to look at the face of Christy, to see if she shares those thoughts. She is ponderous, but remembers herself and asks more

CJ: So 6CW should gather that you aren’t happy about this?

*He stares at her earnestly, almost imploring her to offer an opinion of her own, but answers nonetheless.

MH: I warned you before about charlatans and heretics, about the blind faith of meek and misinformed. Sheep. Miss Jessica is all misdirection. Tits and arse hanging out, mercifully held together by straps and padding. Are you happy with your boss?

CJ: I’m not paid for my opinion, I’m paid to get yours.  

MH: The day you learn to just shut up and listen is the day you’re asked your opinion; isn’t that just typical of this place? It only takes a certain level of intelligence...

*That causes CJ to take a step towards him

CJ: If you have something to say to me, say it! 

*Now Helms smiles 

MH: I see you’ve got the balls Gareth never had.

*She pulls an arm back to slap him, but Helms stops her, grabbing the arm before she can even bring it forward.

MH: No. Not smart. And I want you to be more intelligent. 

*Christy refuses to struggle, and refuses to look away from Helms too. There is no fear

CJ: Let go of my arm...

*Helms smiles

MH: That depends, can you show the respect your 6CW World Champion deserves? 

*Again, she does nothing but stare and hold herself. Helms nods and lets her go.

MH: I am not a cruel man, Christy, just a smart one. I am sure you can attest, I did not hurt you, merely halted you. The men in the ring, the ones who want to cross me, those I hurt. But there are people who fight in different ways. Trust me, Christy, they’re going to get what they deserve too. 

But…

*He brushes himself down

MH:...that’s the long game. Next week, these fans will get their first taste of me with a microphone in hand, standing in the middle of one of these 6CW rings. Greta Fatberg can expect a warning shot before his recycled gimmick gets anywhere near my fists.

*He looks at her, then just snarls

MH: Oh run along and find the little promiscuous for a Christy Jimmy exclusive. P*** off

*He walks away and the scene fades with Christy turning back to her crew.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 29 Oct 2019, 5:44 pm

The look of confusion that the fans thought they saw from Wood quickly shows itself as confusion as Wood tilts his head, looking at the former World Champion as he does. Wood shakes his head quickly before stepping through the ropes and sitting down on the ring apron.

Wood:
So which one is it Cerberus?

Cerberus remains unmoved as Wood continues

Wood:
Am I the unknown wrestler or am I the guy whose reputation relies on his past?
Am I the man you aren't overlooking or the man you think you can beat easily?
Am I the man who cannot adapt or the man who you mock for coming out and actually talking about my defeat?

You need to pick because right now buddy, you're contradicting yourself...over and over again. Maybe your time killing off the 6CW Hardcore division did more damage to you than we originally thought?

Wood smirks at Cerberus who continues to stare daggers at Wood

Wood:
You see you can come out here and tell people I always failed to become the 6CW Champion and partly you're right...if you look at my achievements you'll see that the 6CW Title is one I've never held, it's one that eludes me to this day but there's one key thing that you're missing.

In my career, I never thought one on one for that title.

You see, while I've been in this business up until near the end of the last 6CW run which you killed as champion, for the most part...there were TWO World Titles. On one side the 6CW Title and on the other the EWF Title...

Wood steps down and begins to pace the ringside area as he continues his speech

Wood:
...and if you remember correctly, it was the EWF Title that I set my sights on. If you remember correctly, it was the EWF Title that I held and that is the biggest thing you forgot to tell these fans. Whenever I set my sights on a title...it ended up being mine.

I wanted the EWF TV Title and I got it, I wanted the 6CW UK Title and I got it and I wanted to be a World Champion by holding a belt that meant something to me...and I did just that. Unlike you with the Xtreme Title, I didn't chase a belt and fail at every opportunity...unlike you I didn't kill off a whole division because the fans didn't want to watch me.

Wood smirks

Wood:
So when you talk about me not holding the 6CW title remember that I was busy being a world champion and holding the belt that meant more to me than anything else. The EWF Title represented the company that gave me my start and that is why I held it more than anyone else and longer than anyone else ever did...sure, I lost it but even the greats lose what they love...that is why I reclaimed it again and again.

No matter who else held it, you think of the EWF Title and you think of ME!

So Cerberus, please remember that I do what I say I am going to do and have done with every single title that I have claimed belonged to me. The 6CW Title, will be no different...

Wood begins to walk towards Cerberus causing the fans to jump to their feet but as he reaches him he simply speaks

Wood:
...I look forward to reminding you of just who I am.

Wood drops the mic before walking out of the arena, leaving Cerberus stood on the stage.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 29 Oct 2019, 8:40 pm

(The scene opens up backstage with Dante Phoenix standing by with Fleur Michaels. Phoenix is dressed in a white hooded top and black joggers whilst Michaels looks spectacular in a tight fitting blue dress)

Michaels: My guest at this time is the "Divine" Dante Phoenix...

(The crowd give a cheer as Phoenix steps forward to begin the interview. He gives Fleur a smile but it is quite clear he has a lot on his mind. Phoenix is running his hand across his throat, his eyes checking all angles constantly)

Michaels: Dante....I guess first thing is first and that is what took place last week at Proving Grounds. Your first ever match here in 6CW and you were, for want of a better word, brutalised by the returning Engel Harlequin. How do you react to what happened?

Phoenix: What do you say? Where do you begin? I've been all around the world, Fleur, and I have fought a number of formidable opponents in my time but nothing and nobody can prepare you for the moment you find yourself confronted by Engel Harlequin...

Watching him on TV, following his career, does not do justice to what it is truly like to have a psychotic, blood-thirsty animal attacking you with the most heinous of intent...

Last week I was psyched to begin the newest chapter of my career but instead I got my a55 handed to me....I was left in a battered heap, suffered serious internal injuries....and now I must bare the psychological scars as well as the physical trauma...

Michaels: I did notice that you seem a little on edge...

Dante: You find yourself wondering if there's another attack waiting around the corner....in the parking lot, at your own house....because nobody has ever worked out what motivates Harlequin, what his true intentions are....am I his target or am I merely a victim of his newest scheme? Was the attack last week based upon us being aligned in the same group or will he seek me out again and again until he breaks me for good...

Michaels: And how do you believe you can combat that?

Dante: Well I won't quit, I don't believe in quitting, and I won't run or hide.....I will confront my demons as I always have and I will rise to meet them head on.....I know one day mine and Engel's paths will cross again and I won't be the one running in the opposite direction.....the next time we clash he'll find out that I can fight with the best of them....no matter how many times you knock me down I promise I will get back up, I'll keep moving forward and I will find a way to overcome...

Michaels: Speaking of moving forward....it has been confirmed by Cillian Frost and new 6CW General Manager, Miss Jessica that your contest with Harlequin has been declared a no contest....that means you remain on zero points in Group A.....that also means that you remain in contention to qualify for the latter stages of the Iron Man Tournament so long as you gain the necessary results in your upcoming matches....which brings us on to your next opponent, O'Callaghan. He did of course win his first match via submission over Angelo Trust....what are your thoughts on this upcoming contest?

Dante: It's going to be tough....at least this time I know who I'll be fighting ahead of time but all the preparation in the world will only get you so far. O'Callaghan is a highly skilled technician and he has proven time and again here in 6CW what he is capable of....he has a very impressive resume and he has some monumental victories over legends in the game....but I believe in my own skillset, I believe in my own capabilities and I do believe I will be victorious in this match...

O'Callaghan has the momentum, he's top of the group, and he will have his own aspirations of becoming 6CW Champion....but I've said before that I didn't come here to just make up the numbers....I know a win in this match puts me within touching distance of the quarter finals....and I know it'll also help to eradicate the horrors of what happened to me last time out.....this is somewhat of a watershed moment for me in my career and when the bell sounds at the end of this bout I am extremely confident that people will be sitting up and taking notice of Dante Phoenix....they'll see I'm the real deal and my future is paved in gold...

Michaels: And how about Angelo Trust? Another newcomer to 6CW....he will be your final group bout...

Dante: One step at a time, Fleur....I take each bout as they come and I overlook no opponent.....mine and Trust's time is coming but until then I'll be eating, sleeping and breathing O'Callaghan....he's my focus, he's my only target....

Michaels: And how exactly do you plan on overcoming him?

Dante: I won't be giving too much away on that but as I say I'm confident I have what it takes....my style is unique and I'm looking forward to finally being able to show the 6CW Universe what I am all about....I didn't get the opportunity last week so I think it's time we got this party started...

Michaels: Dante, thank you for your time, and good luck in our upcoming contest!

(There is a loud crash from somewhere in the vicinity and Phoenix leaps around with wide eyes but the cameras pan to show that a member of the production crew has dropped some equipment. Phoenix looks almost embarrassed by his reaction but he regains his composure and smiles before nodding at Fleur Michaels and walking out of shot)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 30 Oct 2019, 6:02 pm

The scene opens to a refurbished and redecorated 6CW superstore in the heart of Glasgow, Scotland. The artificial lighting bathes the store in a warm glow as they hum in the background. The camera pans around the store before stopping in its track as the imposing figure of the vegan warrior, Damion Onyx comes into shot. Onyx is wearing a pink ethical friendly vegan t-shirt with “bee kind” sowed into the material. He is also wearing Eco friendly green shorts with a pair of recycled sliders with white environmentally friendly shocks. Onyx stares into the camera, a Machiavellian glint in his blue eyes as he smiles broadly into the camera. Onyx pauses for a moment before speaking obnoxiously and forcefully down the camera. *

DO: Hey 6CW world! It’s 6CW greatest new superstar, Damion Onyx here and do you know what? I’m so happy to be in the new 6CW superstore! Look everything looks so fresh and tidy, all your favourite superstars’ merchandise for sale starting at the low, low price of Nine pounds and ninety-nine pennies. That’s how you Brits say it right? And do you know what? When I said I’m happy to be here… that was a lie. Just take a look around you. Go on, Camera man, do your job!

*The camera spins around the store with fans milling around looking at their favourite superstars merchandise including Uryu Ishida, Liam Wood, Karl Kramer, Scott Harris, Cerberus and Marty Helms. The camera pans back to Onyx who’s looking slightly incensed at the consumerism going on the store.*

DO: This, this is the very thing I loathe about the direction of this company and the world is going. These people have plenty of clothes that they could wear… I wouldn’t judge them on what they wear. Sure, it’s not environmentally friendly like my clothing but I could forgive that. What I cannot forgive is the sheer negligence and incompetence. Like look at all this merchandise… wrapped in plastic. Plastic which cannot be recycled and will end up asphyxiating poor defenseless animals. You all should be ashamed.

DO: This company is meant to be enticing people to visit a 6CW event, promoting a bright message of Eco friendly positivism. But no, the way this company has gone, they have chosen the sell out option. Money. It all boils down to money and you are all their cash cows. You swarm places like these and line the pockets of men and women who don’t give any thought about the environment and the world they’ll leave for your kids and your kids children. It’s in short DESPICABLE. I feel ashamed to be apart of a company so devoid of compassion towards the environment and a sustainable future.

DO: And you people make it even worse… I mean look at this Marty Helms shirt. Just look at it!

*Onyx furiously snatches a Marty helms fan shirt off a hanger, hanging just behind him and raises it to the camera.*

DO: I’m sure you people will have no problem fitting into a, oh let’s see, a triple XL Marty helms shirt? That’s been made in a sweatshop from the other side of the world. You people aren’t just ignorant but obese. Your slovenly lifestyles which include eating defenseless animals have caused this backwards company to make shirts which could be used as tepees. But it’s not just your fault it’s the concessions stands packed full of processed garbage which contribute. E-numbers, MSG values, garbage, garbage, and more garbage!

*Onyx flings the Marty Helms shirt to one side before storming to a rail with jackets made entirely of leather, with superstars past and present of 6CW history stitched onto them.*

DO: And what’s this? This is Leather. Leather made from calves that are snatched away from their mothers and slaughtered so you can eat them and wear them. Despicable! And for what? A cold night? No, it’s to show off your favourite heroes like some sort of crazed cult. Don’t you care about your futures? I mean I do. Even if the United Kingdom is filled with unattractive, lazy and obese people, because that’s the kind of man I am.

*Onyx once again stares directly into the camera, his eyes filled with rage and his voice hostile*

DO: Last week, I crushed one of 6CW’s most valuable assets in James McManus. This week I’m going to recycle Marty Helms. Marty Helms is one 6CW’s most prized assets, as you can probably tell by all this garbage merchandise surrounding me. Sure, Marty Helms has earned that right to be a prized asset in this capitalist driven company, oh yeah I’ve seen his history and his matches. One of wrestling’s finest… but they said that about McManus and look what happened to him.

DO:I have to beat Marty Helms this week.. this planet needs a champion who will protect it. This planet needs a champion who will spread the message of an eco-friendly agenda and a sustainable future. Marty Helms doesn’t care about the environment or you people… he just wants the money you pour into this company from his merchandise and it makes me sick. He doesn’t care about any of you, but for that matter, none of the others do… however, I do. I’m the one fighting for you, the vegan warrior, Damion Onyx. Oh and
what’s this?

*Onyx goes bright red like a gammon with rage as he walks over to another aisle where an Onyx merchandise shirt is hanging, unsurprisingly very little has been sold. The shirts have a large green recycling logo on them with the words “The Vegan warrior” in bold black letters underneath them. Onyx turns to the camera once more*

DO: And finally, if I see ANY of you wearing this garbage then I’m going to slap your greasy face. You’re committing murder against the environment if you wear any of this garbage. I have told this company what my issues are, and they don’t listen… they only care about money. If Helms has any decency, he will let me win next week. This company needs a champion as a pioneer and a protector of the planet. And more importantly, you people need me as champion to show you the power of veganism. See you soon, Marty…

*Onyx smirks smugly at the camera before eyeballing fans milling around the store before storming off from the scene. The camera fades away looking at the neon glowing red 6CW logo hanging over the checkout area. *

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Wed 30 Oct 2019, 6:42 pm

after concluding his interview with Costello, Travis Sharp is making his way through the corridors when he notices Jimmy Phillips standing by one of teh backstage monitors. He rushes over to him eager to get a word

TS: Jimmy, have you got a minute for a quick interview

Phillips looks Travis up and down in disgust before exhaling highlighting he thinks he's above anything Travis could ask

JP: whatever

TS: ehhhh....thanks. So I guess you caught my interview with your opponent tonight, Vincent Costello (a huge cheer can be heard coming from within the arena at the mention of Costello's name)

JP: Yeah, I caught it. Surprised he's not still talking, man did he go on and on. Lets just hope for his sake he can still fight half as much as he can talk sh!t

TS: I think he raised some valid points and comments

Jimmy laughs to himself

JP: well you would. You know why you think that? Because you're a moron. Just like everybody out there in that arena who cheered when they heard you mention Costello's name. Every single one of them is a grade A moron. (loud boos can be heard)

TS: I don't think that's....

JP: Don't you dare cut the talent off when he's speaking.

Jimmy stares down Travis who backs away until he is pressed back up against the wall

JP: Well?

TS: I don't understand

JP: Aren't you gonna apologise to me, for cutting me off. You ask me for an interview and then you disrespect the Talent by talking over him.

TS: I'm...I'm sorry Jimmy

JP: I should think so. Make sure it don't happen again. Now as I was saying it doesn't surprise me that these morons buy into the trash that Costello is spewing, I used to be exactly the same. I used to go out there week after week and play up to the fans just to hear them cheer. It becomes a distraction, and no matter how much you give them, they always want more. There's no end to it and when you're not there, when you're injured, they don't care, they just move on like mindless sheep to the next guy who wants to play up to them. Pathetic

TS: I mean no offence Jimmy, but Costello does have the credentials to back up his claims. He was a two time champion afterall

JP: you said it yourself. Was. Celtic were european champions once. Rangers were Scottish Champions. But now both are two garbage teams in a garbage league that nobody cares about. Just because Costello has held the heavyweight title twice doesn't mean anything anymore except that he's yesterdays news. You're looking at the hottest commodity in this business today. The Talent is the present and the future of this company and I'll prove that tonight when I make your two time former champ tap like I did Ricky Nelson last week

TS: Thats a pretty bold claim.

JP: Oh, its not a claim. Its a spoiler. Costello will have you believe that Costellos Law is going to tale him back to the promise land, but tonight, I fight the law.....and I WILL WIN!!

Jimmy exits the scene barging past Travis who sends the action back to the studio

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Thu 31 Oct 2019, 8:15 am

LIGHTS OUT!

*Remedy by Seether starts to play and, to a mix of boos and cheers, out walks Marty Helms, swaggering out onto the ramp with confidence and the air of arrogance he always carries himself with.

He slaps the floor of the stage and shouts “bang!” before sauntering down the ramp and towards the ring.

HE: And here comes the 6CW World Champion

JT: In his head, maybe, but we saw what Cillian Frost thought of that

HE: Frost needs to wake up to reality if he wants this place to thrive

JR: You saw for yourself, Henry. Helms gave the title back. The matter is closed

He picks up a mic from a crew member who scurries to his side, and then stops to stare with disgust at a man who holds a crudely made “Uryu 4 Champ” sign. He can be heard shouting “You’re the poster boy for abortions” before shaking his head and walking away.

JT: There’s the class of the man…

HE: You’re right, calling out these idiots. A leader.

Helms steps onto the apron and then through the ropes and makes his way to the middle of the ring, fixing his gaze down the lens of the camera

MH: For those of you who didn’t know, allow me to reintroduce myself, my name is Helms. Marty Helms, and everyone else here is just a footnote to my accomplishments. They are just the names of the men I beat. I beat them before, and I’ll beat them all again.

Just ask old Uryu Ishida, the man who has to have comebacks during his comebacks. He just keeps coming up against me, and I’ll give him setbacks, neck cracks and panic attacks.

*The crowd boo and Helms laughs

MH: He’s old news, folks. The man has to win tonight or his dream is over. People like me move on, and I’ve got many targets in my path.

*He walks in a circle in the middle of the ring, tossing the mic in the air as he considers his next words

JT: An angry man, and he’s made it clear he’s unhappy with a few around here

*Helms settles back on his spot

MH: Let’s start with the management of this place before I call out Al Gore.

Miss Jessica? She must have been inches away from selling wet underwear on the internet to Thunder, and now she gets this mainstream exposure instead. Exposure, now that’s a good word. She’ll expose every little sordid detail of herself to cause “controversy”, and that is the type of company this place wants to be, it seems.

*He shakes his head

MH: Even Hero deserves better than this Jerry Springer s***. The man already has a child that that dyslexic waste of life tried to name after the condition he was born with. M not n, dear.

Now he tries to make a comeback and Frost, who appears to have been frozen for the last 10 years, wants the family drama back. I can only assume he’s bringing in a big, black ex-MMA fighter to bang her during the Iron Man final.

*He walks forward and leans his chest into the ropes, his arms dangling over, lifting the mic

MH: I said it to Christy and I know you’ll have heard. This woman is an insult to every female member of staff here and this is an indication of the man in charge.

*He walks away backwards

MH: Oh, you’ll all cheer until you realise. This time, I’m the good guy. I’m ahead of the game, again, because I know this man is a fraud. Which reminds me of why I really came out here: Damion Onyx. Some hemp-loving motherf***er who wants to change the world, apparently.

Woke. That’s what he wants to be. Woke. The dumb ones always are. No middle-ground, no nuance, just loud, brash and stupid.

He’s got a tongue in Bernie’s a*** and a finger in Jeremy’s. God only hope he circumcised, it’ll really ruin the threesome.

*As he chuckles to himself, out comes a concession trolley full of drinks and food

JT: What is all this?

JR: Looks like either Helms is hungry or we’re really pushing the sales in the arena

*Helms sees it coming out and looks pleased.

MH: Excellent, perfect timing.

*He turns to the staff around the ring

MH: Hey di*khead! GET THE TABLES!

*The fans pop for the reference

MH: Oh grow up, puppets…
*Two tables are brought into the ring and the staff work to move the drinks, food and memorabilia from trolley to ring.

MH: Look at this stuff. It’s awful, and awful is what we need right now.

*He picks up a couple cans of Pepsi

MH: This tin stuff, I’m sure it needs the right trash…

*Instead he opens them up, smashes them together and pours the rest over a member of the crew who is still organising the table. She stops, and he scolds her

MH: You’re not paid to dry, you’re paid to do whatever the hell I want!

*He then throws the two empty cans into the crowd and grabs a plastic bottle

MH: Powerade. Yeah, we best make sure our fans get their energy levels up for their workouts.

*He looks into the front row

MH: Hey, tubby! You need a blue Powerade? Help you off that chair. Bet you can’t stand up without it you fat f***!

*He unscrews the lid and throws the bottle at the barrier in front of the fan, splashing some into the crowd. From there, he walks over and starts just throwing food into the audience

MH: Beef burgers, chicken wings, nuggets and more. We got loads of this s***, so have some for free!

*He reaches the merch

MH: I heard they were looking into Miss Jessica fleshlights, but the gash was so wide they had to put them on top of lighthouses. This is all the old stock! Couldn’t you recycle it?

*He holds up each piece one at a time

MH: Mr Kenty Microphones? Surprised you weren’t sued for this.

*He lifts a fake title

MH: Liam Wood title belts? Well, I don’t think these will be coming back into use.

*A pencil case

MH: Joshua stationery? I guess you’d get through a lot of pencils with all those pauses.

*The last one baffles him

MH: GazzyD viagra? What?! Oh, oh, oh! Cos he was such a soft-man sausage! Smart.

*They all get flung into the crowd.

MH: Right, get this s*** out of here! Go burn it out back, and I’ll know if you haven’t!

*Having just finished assembling the display, the staff get moving and Helms hurries them

MH: Get out of here, quick! Onyx is coming, and I’ve heard he’s bringing repurposed sanitary products for everyone!

*He turns to look down the ramp and beckons his opponent onto the stage

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 31 Oct 2019, 8:57 am

The camera cuts to backstage, a darkened corner under a stairwell where a silhouetted figure is looking at a monitor showing highlights from the previous show. A remote in his visibly shaking hand, he presses pause at the moment Miss Jessica is revealed as GM and turns to face the camera, his face blotchy and red, his eyes puffy from crying…

Hero: WHY??? Why now? Why here? WHYYYY????

He grabs hold of both sides of the camera and looks directly into it.

Hero: You broke me Jess, you tore me asunder, you used me like a plaything, at your beckon desire whenever you wished to get a booty call and I the fool that I am came crawling back time and time again. Each and every time I craved one more hit of you, one more rush, to smell you on my bed, to find a strand of your hair on my pillow, to taste you on my lips.

He lets go of the camera with one hand and runs a finger over his bottom lip.

Hero: You cheated on me Jess right from the start, all those late nights, the times when you’d creep back into my bed in the early hours thinking I was asleep, the smell of another man’s aftershave on your body, throwing your clothes straight into the washing and grabbing a shower. We both knew that we knew but kept an unspoken silence over it, if I didn’t speak about it then it wasn’t happening, but it was, it was.

Hero: And the moment you walked out of my life you took the thing most precious to me. My son, our son, Austin. How longs it been now Jess? How long’s it been since you’ve let me speak to him, let me call him. You’d blocked my number, you’d moved house, you’d stopped me contacting you on social media. Let me see him Jess, let me see my son.

A tear trickles down Hero’s face once more.

Hero: And after months of silence, months of me spiralling into a pit of solitude and desperation, of spending nights lying in my bed staring at the ceiling pondering my existence. Sitting in the bath, the taps flowing over, a razor in hand wishing I was strong enough, brave enough to take my own life but I couldn’t even do that, my pathetic self-worth dragging myself instead back to this wretched hell-hole to pour more misery and loathing on me. Because it’s the one place I know, the one place I remember had some comfort, the one place I once called home. And that I may reclaim past glories, that I may rediscover myself, ignite a passion, get those fires burning once more inside my soul and then…

The tears become a torrent down his cheeks, his eyes bloodshot.

Hero: You walked back into 6CW, you walked back into my life and turned it upside down once again. WHY JESS??

Hero lets go of the camera once more, takes a step back and then punches the camera lens, a crack appears and blood from Hero's knuckles trickle down the screen as it fades to black.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Thu 31 Oct 2019, 8:07 pm

Johnny Lawless walks onto the stage to a chorus of boos. He cuts a frustrated figure as he storms down to the ring, microphone in hand.

JR: Henry there may be trouble ahead, this mans business relationship with Engel Harlequin has been well documented. The surprise return of said superstar causing somewhat of a stir on social media as he practically maimed Dante Phoenix before even a bell had rung.

HE: Johnny Lawless is a smart businessman, but can he contain Engel? What does he gain from this relationship. Something doesnt quite sit right here.

Johnny steps into the ring and stands in the centre, his frustrated demeanour apparent in his mannerisms as he raises the microphone to speak.

JL: Miss Jessica, if I may address you personally from this ring. I would like to talk about a few very important points. If you could cut away from your triangle of fawning boys for just a second and listen I would like to highlight a wrongdoing. As you know I was the one that came to your door and offered you Engel Harlequin for what I believe is an absolute steal. And as stated at the time I told you that Engel Harlequin would announce his return with an impact felt like no other in this squared circle. So forgive my anger when I look at the group table to see that impact go unrecognised.

JR: The bell never rung and no victor was announced. Engel should have shown a touch of patience.

HE: Wait a minute I think I can see where this is going...

Lawless puts his hand on his dismayed almost bewildered head.

JL: Dante Phoenix arrived for his match just as Engel Harlequin did. Dante Phoenix was deemed unfit to compete prior to any bell being rung. Now in the instance that an opponent cannot compete it's my belief that the willing and ready competitor should get a bye, yet there Engel stands in this group with 0 points to his name. Are you scared Miss Jessica? Is the board scared that I might actually fulfil my promise of having Engel be THE dominant force in this company? Are the toy companies and family friendly tv companies tightening there purse strings at the very thought that a man...no no a monster, a freak could actually lead this company into a golden age?

The crowd boo at Johnny, who shrugs his shoulders and smirks.

JL: Maybe, just maybe those in charge, those calling the shots, those doctors that wrote off Engel Harlequin are in for a shock. You see all that directionless, mindless violence and rage is gone. Under me, Engel is reborn a single minded instrument of destruction...and you Miss Jessica, all of you here tonight heed this warning because Engel is coming...he is coming for each and everyone of those guys in the back, he is focussed on one thing and that is being the one at the top of the mountain, and there is not one damn thing anybody here can do about it...BUT what about Angelo Trust I hear you all collectively whine as if a hero is coming up to the plate. What Engel did to Dante Phoenix was child play...the next time might just be what makes you sit up and take notice. You see Angelo, I can see you have passion, desire to do well in this business and I apologise that this company has put you on the slab for sacrifice and burial, but I will not apologise for the future actions of your opponent. I ask you, no I beg you...stay at home kid because this ring will be your sentence.

The crowd chant for Angelo Trust as Lawless laughs.

JR: A stark warning for 6CW and those that come up against Engel Harlequin, but do you actually thing Lawless has control over Engel? The freak has no control himself...

HE: Lawless is playing a dangerous game for sure but I must admit I am intrigued by the confidence out here.

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 01 Nov 2019, 7:38 am

Car Show by Das Sound Machine plays and out walks Angelo Trust to the stage. Lawless shakes his head sadly, but Trust has a smile on his face

JR: And here comes the rookie, naivety a shield as these kind of threats fly around

HE: Stupid, that's what you're trying to say. The kid is stupid

*Trust walks down to the ring and rolls in, grabbing a microphone from the other side and waving to the fans before turning to Lawless.

AT: Well, Mr Lawless, my father never called me the type to listen to advice. When I was in Mexico, they had a saying: "agua que no has de beber, déjala correr" - if you’re not going to drink that water, let it flow. It tells you not to get involved with something you cannot deal with.

But my cup runneth over here, Mr Lawless. I am a trained wrestler, so I do not fear getting into a ring and competing. The question, really, is whether your client can say the same thing? Obviously, please forgive me if I have misunderstood your words, and I would not be surprised considering how poorly they were delivered, but you seem to be threatening Engel as some sort of loose cannon, a man who could attack at any moment, if I am correct?

*Lawless doesn't disagree, but is relatively non-committal with his body language.

AT: You'll have to excuse my rudeness, if this is the case, but Engel Harlequin is not a man who has shown himself outside anyone's "control." I am a big fan of this company, as an Englishman who was keen to see real wrestling and technical prowess shine. I have seen Engel Harlequin, the outlier to 6CW's otherwise fine record of impressively skilled wrestlers, and I have watched his career. He was so interesting, Mr Lawless, in an old fashioned kind of way. Very much 6CW's own Punch and Judy show, whoever had his strings each outing.

*He shakes his head very quickly, all of a sudden, like a clumsy fool

AT: I'm sorry, I didn't introduce myself. I am Angelo Trust. And before I shake your hand, I have one final question. What is more frightening to you, Mr Lawless: a man too afraid to stand across from someone and fight, but has played his hand already - - - or a man who sees himself outmatched against an opponent ready to rip his body in half...and still walks through the ropes?

*He smiles to Lawless

AT: Whilst you think, I'll see if Miss Jessica can come out and explain why I am to be punished for starting and finishing a match when Engel couldn't even see fit to do such a thing.

*Trust backs away and offers the floor to Lawless to speak

JR: Spoken very reasonably, for a man some commentators might have tried to call stupid

HE: Just you wait and see. He's choosing to poke the hornet's nest here, I'll look wise when this fool gets punished.

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Fri 01 Nov 2019, 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri 01 Nov 2019, 8:32 am

Uryu is seen backstage, looking at Travis Sharp being barged by Jimmy Phillips. Travis quickly recovers and looks over at Uryu.

UI: Nice to see some things havent changed here... People never treat the staff here with respect.

We quickly hear Frank in the background as Travis approaches.

Frank: No Frak respect from you wrestlers, you know I had to repair that damn water cooler you broke!

TS: Uryu, what bad luck fighting Marty Helms, where do you progress from here?

Uryu sighs and looks up at the ceiling briefly before looking back at Travis.

UI: I have to win to be in with a shot of progressing, no ifs or buts about it. Yet this group is one of the hardest of the lot, no match is easy, especially for me.

Frank: Even that Rasta Muppet could beat you!

Uryu glares at Frank who flips the bird at him in reply before walking off. Uryu looking ticked off.

UI: I gave a damn good account of myself Travis! I am someone you don't underestimate here!

Travis jumps back quickly, looking spooked. Seconds pass as Uryu sighs deeply, head in his hands.

UI: Every punch, every kick, every step, every move...hurts. Every day I wake up, hoping that my body somehow goes back even one step closer to what it was when I was younger. Yeah I have more experience...but each day I do this, trying to go beyond what I do. It feels like im hitting a wall. Like I can't recover past a certain point. Over...and over again. At this pace I can entertain...but for how long?
I feel like I got close to an answer once. In my last match with Engel, he swung his bat so many times. Yet I kept going. Hell, I don't even remember half the match yet I kept going. I made him so mad, I was so resiliant that he had actually wanted to kill me to keep me down. Half the crowd must have thought I was dead. Yet, I felt so close to an answer, my endurance was just out of reach, like a child trying to catch the stars in the night sky. They look so pretty...

TS: Uryu? Are you ok?

UI: Maybe it takes a while for me to warm up. Maybe looking up at what can be is the only thing I can do now, watching the others soar into the sky and stay there. Maybe I have one flight left to reach the very top of the sky. Maybe my way up there is going to be hell. Will it be worth it in the end? I stay here, competing, hoping to maximise that one little spark I got in me left. To see if I can punch through the wall one more time.

Uryu then looks up at Travis, a battle worn smile across his face.

UI: I am not completely dead like Hero. I am not arrogant like Marty or McManus. I am just putting myself on the line every single match...and I love it.

Uryu proceeds to head towards the ring area,leaving Travis perplexed.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 02 Nov 2019, 8:29 am

Jackson Jackson is shown arriving backstage, wearing a raincoat and sunglasses, when Travis Sharp approaches him with a cameraman

TS: Jackson, please can I get your thoughts on what went down last week? A terrific time limit draw for yourself against a former World Champion in Vincent Costello, the shock news that the new 6CW General Manager is none other than Miss Jessica, and your thoughts on your upcoming match against newcomer Ricky Nelson?

Jackson removes his sunglasses, and takes his hood down. He looks unimpressed by Travis Sharp's questioning.

Jackson: Have you seen the weather out there? Its biblical! I nearly had to take my sunglasses off to see out there! In the end I just stayed close to the lamp posts...

Jackson takes off his raincoat, and takes his time to ensure the arms are not inside out, before carefully hanging the raincoat up by the hood, on Travis Sharp's face.

Jackson: Now stay still while I talk. Nobody needs to see your face anyway. The first question, the draw with Costello right? I mean, it was good to avoid defeat, with the group stage format, but the reality is, I need wins to qualify. If I want to be the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion of the World Travis, I need to be able to win matches, even if they are against former Champions. Time limit draws wont be enough. I'll skip to question three quickly, because my next match against Ricky Nelson, he had a great debut last week but lost to Jimmy Phillips. This makes this match between us "must win", and that's for both of us.

Jackson stops as he notices the raincoat has come off of Travis Sharp's face, and he picks it up and covers Sharp's face again, before continuing

Jackson: Luckily, I know a thing or two about winning high pressure matches. You dont become a two time, World 6CW World Heavyweight World Tag Team World Champion of the World without knowing how to win high pressure matches. Ricky Nelson will be on fire, but if he's the fire, I'm the Gaviscon. I will extinguish his flames, his spark, and I WILL be taking the points in this match.

TS: (muffled) What about Miss Jessica being the GM?

Jackson seems nonplussed

Jackson: I'm certain Miss Jessica will be a fair GM. And I'm not one to objectify women, but she is the Ultimate MILF. Manager I'd Like to... You know... Follow orders of. I hear Hero has been there, got the t-shirt and then given half of the t-shirt back following a messy divorce. Still, he should know not to mix business and pleasure. Never works out, especially in this industry. You'll never catch me getting into relationships in 6CW. I'll be busy in the ring, getting my opponents Jacked Off.

Jackson grabs his raincoat off the face of Travis Sharp, and pauses as he sees Sharp smirking

Jackson: What's so funny? Do you wanna be Jacked Off?!

Both Travis and the cameraman stifle laughter as Jackson is livid

Jackson: This is pathetic. You'll all be sorry. Tell the bookies their odds are too long on a Jackson win, because Jackson Jackson is going to become your World 6CW World Heavyweight World Wrestling World Champion of the World, and it begins, when I leave Ricky Nelson, laying down in the ring, eyes glazed, feeling Jacked Off. Stop laughing. This is serious.

Jackson storms off with his raincoat as Travis Sharp maintains his composure

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Sat 02 Nov 2019, 11:42 pm

Johnny Lawless pauses for a moment, contemplating Trusts words before continuing.

JL: Angelo, I trust you speak with this bravado not because of misplaced belief in yourself but in an attempt to downplay the very horror of a night you wasted half your day preparing for. You see Angelo, Engel is completely.and utterly focussed on his next target, and when he stands over your lifeless, sodomised, decomposing stench of a body, you can for get your Mexican words of inspiration, you can forget all about that kool aid you have been sipping...but you will NOT forget the name Engel Harlequin, Mr Trust not now not ever. Now I would love to keep this going with you right now, but you should be spending this time with the people you love, because they wont have much to love after Engel has finished with you.

Lawless steps through the ropes to leave when a video plays on the Tron. A man appears, wearing a lab coat and glasses. He has a bright wide eyed smile and seems to be taking notes furiously on a clip board. He raises his head and looks at the people in the ring.

??: Hello, Phineas Quinn here, DOCTOR. Now I do not know why there seems to be such hostilities and threatening behaviours in this arena tonight but I would like you to allow me to partake in a diagnosis all the same.

Confusion is etched on the faces of Lawless and Trust as well as many in the crowd.

PQ: As I understand it, Johnny you seem to be rather disturbed over a mismanaged mess of a situation which you feel downplays the achievement of your client.

Another man wearing a lab coat pops his head in from the side of the scene wide eyed and blank.

??: Indeed.

The man stares blankly a few seconds more before leaving the scene.

PQ: Oh Johnny, do not panic, everything is in hand. You said so yourself.

Phineas jots something down on the clipboard.

PQ: Mr Trust, Angelo? I will keep it at Mr Trust, you seem a little tense. Dont panic, I do not believe that Johnny here thinks his client will ACTUALLY sodomise you...cuckoo

PQ swirls his fingers at the side of his head and laughs.

PQ: In fact, I wouldn't worry yourself at all, you seem like you can handle yourself...

A phone rings in Quinns pocket. He takes it out and answers.

PQ: Hello? Oh is that so? He LOST. Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

Quinn puts the phone down and into his pocket. He lowers the glasses on his nose and shakes his head in dismay.

PQ: Your screwed HAHA. But dont worry yourself Mr Trust, all will be fine and dandy come the morning. Hospitals nowadays are simply WONDERFUL.

Quinn jots something else down on the clipboard and as he does so the blank stare of the second doctor pops in from the side to look at the clipboard, then at Quinn before nodding his head and looking out of the screen towards the ring. Quinn slowly starts to turn the clipboard but as he does so, interference starts to cover the scene. A mysterious voice echoes through the arena.

??: THINK ON IT

The lights go out in the arena, and then a single spotlight shines onto the ring.

JT: ITS ENGEL, ENGEL HARLEQUIN IS HERE.

Lawless almost falls out of the ring in fear as Engel appears. Engel takes a few steps towards Trust and eyes him up and down licking his lips sadistically. A maniacal laugh can be heard as the spotlights go out and the arena lights raise. Engel gone.

JT: What the hell have we just witnessed?

HE: Whatever madness just occurred, Engel Harlequin has is eyes set on Trust and I fear the worst going into there match tonight.

Lawless still flustered awkwardly adjusts his suit as he walks backwards up the ramp.

JL: I told you. I told you.

The scene ends

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 03 Nov 2019, 3:06 am

*The scene reopens, and we see Lawless walking down the ramp. Trust stands in the middle of the ring, a red clown nose in his hands.

AT: How weird, everyone. It seemed like we were done but then we weren’t?

*He points over to the corner

AT: Engel, hey! I can still see you! If you want to do the Undertaker stuff then you really have to hide better.

*Engel pops his head up and looks around, then suddenly ducks down much lower after realising he’s caught. The Doctor interjects, still visible on the screen

PQ: Dats a slide affect of is meditation. Sometimes he thinks his knot their when his they’re.

*Trust looks at the Doctor with pure confusion etched on his face

AT: You are baffling, doc. I feel like I nearly understand you, and then none of it makes sense.

*Lawless has rushed back to the ring, concerned that his client’s name is being taken lightly.

JL: I warned you, Mr Trust. Your future is in question and you’re hurtling closer and closer to the edge of this cliff

*Trust smiles

AT: Good to have you back, Mr Lawless. Funny, you seem much more erudite when you reply to my part of the promo.

*He gives him a playful nudge with his fist

AT: We’re having fun, hey buddy! But the fun stops when the fighting starts. I’m just an honest wrestler, looking to make my path in the world of 6CW. Introduce myself to these fans, start my journey in this industry well and proper. My time in Mexico prepared me for entering the ring, but nothing can get you ready for the intensity of opponent here.

*There’s a kind of respectful ripple of applause.

AT: They get it, Mr Lawless. And so do I. I understand the man I’m about to face will go into that contest with a crazy curiosity about how the human body can be made to suffer. He will look to sate that by pushing me to the limit of a human’s capacity for pain.

*He looks to the screen

AT: They say he won’t sodomise me, but I genuinely believe he would if he could. This could be the first match abandoned due to teabagging. But...

*He turns back to Lawless

AT:...I suspect the puppet master need be controlled to stop that. Maybe my only chance is the fine line between his grip on reality and your desire to feed off real world success. Many men have been let down by their biggest strength.

*He points a finger at Lawless

AT: You might very well be his greatest asset, Mr Lawless. But he...

*He points to where Engel had been crouched, but keeps his eyes on Lawless

AT:...might soon find that you’re also his greatest weakness.

*Trust drops the mic and his music starts to play, barely audible over rapturous support from the 6CW audience. He bows to them before walking over to where Engel had been sitting and finds him there.

JR: This could be dangerous

*Trust messies Engel’s hair. As he goes to pull his hand away, he finds his wrist in the freak’s grasp.

HE: Goodnight Angelo!

*Quick as a flash, Engel pulls him in for the Sister Abigail, what he calls the Self-fulfilling Prophecy. Trust’s head smashes into the concrete and Lawless’s laugh can be heard over the speakers.

JL: Now this little scene is over.

*The screen shuts off and Engel waits to be joined by Lawless, the pair standing over the bloodied mess that is Trust. They walk away as medics rush out. With the pair gone, medics slowly work on Trust

JR: The man is out cold. Is this a preview for what we will see later tonight?

HE: You play with fire, you get burned. Angelo Trust is well meaning, he’s honest and he’s got guts, but he’s just learned what happens when you try to run with the wolves here.

*There's silence now as Trust is raised onto a stretcher bed. An ambulance rolls into the arena, thankfully able to make it in due to the great health and safety arrangements in 6CW that mean ambulance can drive through corridors and out into the main arena. He is loaded up and the ambulance drives away, sirens blaring.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Sun 03 Nov 2019, 9:04 am

Johnny is in the gorilla position watching the scenes unfold. An Ambulance rushed past and through the oversized entrance way. He looks shocked and yet slightly bemused as he picks up his phone.

JL: Listen, Doctor Jones I think I may have found someone that needs your help. NO NO nothing to do with Engel. So me and Engel left the ringside area and came backstage and this guy, this Angelo Trust bloke, f*** me doc he is delusional. Anyway he was talking to himself in the ring referencing me, referencing Engel and then...out of nowhere BLAMMO knocks himself unconscious. The crowd were laughing, shocked, upset it was an absolute disaster. Yes yes, I will give him your card. Anyway, another thing. Doctor Phineas Quinn ring any bells to you? Never heard of him? And Engel has never mentioned him either? Okay well erm I better go, the Ambulance is on it's way back around. Amazing how adaptive 6CW has become in this equal opportunities age. Yes I will give him your card. Thank you Doctor Jones.

The Ambulance rushes past Johnny who gives chase waving a business card.

*Scene fades*

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 03 Nov 2019, 10:27 am

*A loud and audible sigh can be heard as the ambulance drives away

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 04 Nov 2019, 7:10 pm

A camera fuzzes in with static when it comes back to a picture James McManus is shown sat in his locker room. He takes a deep breath before speaking.

JM- Well here we go again urine. It seems like me and you are going to do this for all eternity. I saw your little comment about  me being arrogant. And tonight I will show you exactally why I have belief in myself when defeat you like I do every time we meet and get my first points on the board
You think you know what I'm going to do but this is a different James McManus to the one you last faced the one who had lost all belief in himself but was still able to beat you. The James McManus of old is back. The leg breaker is back. The McManus who was and still is seen as the future of professional wrestling  is back and tonight I dont only beat you I break you as you are the second step on making my destiny reality

McManus stands up and slams shut the metal holding chair that he was sitting on and puts it under his arm as he walks out of the room

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down