Munster V Edinburgh

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Munster V Edinburgh

Post by RDW on Thu 28 Nov 2019, 12:01 pm

Edinburgh Rugby team to face Munster at Irish Independent Park in the Guinness PRO14




Friday 29 November (kick-off 7.35pm) – live on Premier Sports




15. Blair Kinghorn (81)

14. Eroni Sau (5)
13. Mark Bennett (27)
12. Matt Scott (88)
11. Duhan van der Merwe (47)
10. Jaco van der Walt (45)
9. Henry Pyrgos (28) CAPTAIN

1. Pierre Schoeman (30)
2. Stuart McInally (137)

3. Pietro Ceccarelli (17)
4. Ben Toolis (112)

5. Grant Gilchrist (140)

6. Magnus Bradbury (69)

7. Hamish Watson (100)

8. Viliame Mata (62)


Replacements: 16. Michael Willemse (7) 17. Rory Sutherland (77) 18. Simon Berghan (69) 19. Lewis Carmichael (38) 20. Ally Miller (14) 21. Charlie Shiel (12) 22. Simon Hickey (24) 23. George Taylor (11)
Unavailable: David Cherry, Ruan Steenkamp, Jack Stanley, John Barclay, Rory Darge, Damien Hoyland, Nic Groom, Jamie Ritchie, WP Nel, Fraser McKenzie, Chris Dean, Luke Crosbie




Munster: Shane Daly; Calvin Nash, Sammy Arnold, Dan Goggin, Alex Wootton; Ben Healy, Nick McCarthy; Liam O’Connor, Rhys Marshall, Stephen Archer; Fineen Wycherley, Darren O’Shea; Jack O’Donoghue (C) Tommy O’Donnell, Arno Botha.
Replacements: Kevin O’Byrne, James Cronin, Keynan Knox, Jed Holloway, Conor Oliver, Neil Cronin, JJ Hanrahan, Rory Scannell.


Last edited by RDW on Thu 28 Nov 2019, 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

RDW
Founder
Founder

Posts : 28176
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 32
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by RDW on Thu 28 Nov 2019, 12:03 pm

Edinburgh welcome back Scotland stars Stuart McInally and Hamish Watson to their starting line-up for tomorrow night’s Guinness PRO14 Conference B clash against Munster at Irish Independent Park (Friday 29 November, kick-off 7.35pm) – live on Premier Sports.


Club captain McInally starts at hooker and makes his first appearance of the season, while Watson is once again fit following an injury sustained against Ireland in the opening match of the Rugby World Cup in Japan.

The returning duo are the only additions to the capital side as Head Coach Richard Cockerill names an otherwise unchanged starting XV for tomorrow night’s match against the Conference B leaders in Cork.

Ahead of the fixture, Cockerill, said: “It’s great to have Hamish and Stuart back representing Edinburgh Rugby. They are both special players who are match winners in their own right. It's a big boost for the club to have them once again available for selection.

“We are looking for a reaction after dropping points at home against Bordeaux last weekend, and the squad will be hungry to put in a quality performance against a very tough opposition in Munster.
“We are certainly under no illusions. Munster are the Conference B leaders who have a great home record. However, we’ve selected a very experienced side that travels to Cork with plenty of confidence.”


An unchanged back-three sees Blair Kinghorn – a try-scorer in last weekend’s draw with Bordeaux-Begles – named at fullback, with wingers Duhan van der Merwe and Eroni Sau continuing on opposite flanks.
Scotland centre duo Matt Scott and Mark Bennett once again link-up in midfield, while stand-off Jaco van der Walt - who passed the 250-point mark for the club in last weekend’s European tie – and skipper Henry Pyrgos are selected at half-back.


McInally returns at hooker and packs down alongside Pierre Schoeman and Pietro Ceccarelli in an otherwise unchanged front-row, with club centurions Ben Toolis and Grant Gilchrist both selected in the second-row.


Fijian No. 8 Viliame Mata anchors a back-row that sees 28-times capped Scotland international Watson make his first appearance for the club since April, as blindside flanker Magnus Bradbury completes the pack.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Posts : 28176
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 32
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by RDW on Thu 28 Nov 2019, 12:06 pm

So Edinburgh have gone fully loaded and Munster have selected a bunch of kids, including their halfback making his first Pro 14 start.

I know we have a terrible record away to Munster but if we can't win this it would be a big worry!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Posts : 28176
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 32
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by NeilyBroon on Thu 28 Nov 2019, 12:25 pm

Pyrgos the undroppable
NeilyBroon
NeilyBroon

Posts : 1804
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 28
Location : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by RDW on Thu 28 Nov 2019, 12:28 pm

Even captains the team ahead of club captain McInally!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Posts : 28176
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 32
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by tigertattie on Thu 28 Nov 2019, 12:31 pm

Does he have pictures of Cockers lookig happy or something?

I jsut dont get it.

Good news though that the Mish is back. When he was injured there was talk of him only being back jsut in time for the 6Ns. Hopefully he doesnt go full metal jacket and keeps himself injury free for the 6Ns.
tigertattie
tigertattie

Posts : 7019
Join date : 2011-07-11
Location : On the naughty step

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by TheMildlyFranticLlama on Thu 28 Nov 2019, 12:46 pm

Very strong side with 1 glaring issue. How nice it will be if Henners can find a bit of form (and zip!) and we can stop worrying about him undoing everything else that's good about the side!

Also agree it's fantastic to see Watson back this quickly, I'd imagine he'll have a bit of frustration to let out on the field. Keep an eye out for some of his freakish carrying!

TheMildlyFranticLlama

Posts : 1565
Join date : 2013-11-07
Age : 33
Location : Brighton

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by funnyExiledScot on Thu 28 Nov 2019, 1:19 pm

Pyrgos is at 9, so the rest of the backline doesn't matter so much.

Pack looks terrific, although for McInally, Watson and Mata to really thrive, they will need some pace in the game to allow their excellent ball carrying skills and offloading to come to the fore. Pace from 9 is completely essential to this team. The sooner Shiel comes on the better.

funnyExiledScot

Posts : 15946
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by BigGee on Thu 28 Nov 2019, 1:39 pm

On paper it looks a very winnable game for Edinburgh!

BigGee
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8526
Join date : 2013-11-05
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by bsando on Thu 28 Nov 2019, 1:49 pm

It was funny watching Pyrgos play so fast against Russia in Japan, he’s a completely different player for Edinburgh. Should be a good game!

bsando

Posts : 2475
Join date : 2011-11-27
Age : 31
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by Pot Hale on Thu 28 Nov 2019, 1:54 pm

RDW wrote:So Edinburgh have gone fully loaded and Munster have selected a bunch of kids, including their halfback making his first Pro 14 start.

I know we have a terrible record away to Munster but if we can't win this it would be a big worry!

Nick McCarthy played for Leinster before joining Munster this season.

36 caps for them since 2015-16 - PRO14 and European -  including starts against Glasgow, Connacht, Kings, Scarlets, and Ospreys and Ulster last season.  Don't think he'll be that overawed.  How well he plays for the sod-munchers is another matter...

Or maybe you meant out half, Ben Healy, a second year academy player... Smile
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Posts : 6620
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 97
Location : Duffling

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by RDW on Thu 28 Nov 2019, 2:00 pm

Pot Hale wrote:
RDW wrote:So Edinburgh have gone fully loaded and Munster have selected a bunch of kids, including their halfback making his first Pro 14 start.

I know we have a terrible record away to Munster but if we can't win this it would be a big worry!

Nick McCarthy played for Leinster before joining Munster this season.

36 caps for them since 2015-16 - PRO14 and European -  including starts against Glasgow, Connacht, Kings, Scarlets, and Ospreys and Ulster last season.  Don't think he'll be that overawed.  How well he plays for the sod-munchers is another matter...

Or maybe you meant out half, Ben Healy, a second year academy player... Smile
Yeah that one!

There's no doubting this is very much a reserve Munster team. If we can't win this with our first choice team packed with internationals (barring injuries) we're really in trouble.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Posts : 28176
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 32
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by funnyExiledScot on Thu 28 Nov 2019, 2:15 pm

We will make heavy weather of it, I'm certain of that. But I do think we will come out on top, albeit without a bonus point.

funnyExiledScot

Posts : 15946
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by RDW on Thu 28 Nov 2019, 2:17 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:We will make heavy weather of it, I'm certain of that. But I do think we will come out on top, albeit without a bonus point.
Agreed, especially given that Cockers tends to tighten things up away from home and play even more conservatively.

If we set out like we did in the Champions Cup last season and actually upped the pace and attacked from the beginning we'd do much better! But hey, I'm not a professional rugby coach!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Posts : 28176
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 32
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by profitius on Thu 28 Nov 2019, 3:21 pm

RDW wrote:
Pot Hale wrote:
RDW wrote:So Edinburgh have gone fully loaded and Munster have selected a bunch of kids, including their halfback making his first Pro 14 start.

I know we have a terrible record away to Munster but if we can't win this it would be a big worry!

Nick McCarthy played for Leinster before joining Munster this season.

36 caps for them since 2015-16 - PRO14 and European -  including starts against Glasgow, Connacht, Kings, Scarlets, and Ospreys and Ulster last season.  Don't think he'll be that overawed.  How well he plays for the sod-munchers is another matter...

Or maybe you meant out half, Ben Healy, a second year academy player... Smile
Yeah that one!

There's no doubting this is very much a reserve Munster team. If we can't win this with our first choice team packed with internationals (barring injuries) we're really in trouble.

Its similar to the team that beat Cardiff away, a few months back. 9 and 10 would be the biggest difference.
profitius
profitius

Posts : 4260
Join date : 2012-01-25

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by RDW on Thu 28 Nov 2019, 3:35 pm

profitius wrote:
RDW wrote:
Pot Hale wrote:
RDW wrote:So Edinburgh have gone fully loaded and Munster have selected a bunch of kids, including their halfback making his first Pro 14 start.

I know we have a terrible record away to Munster but if we can't win this it would be a big worry!

Nick McCarthy played for Leinster before joining Munster this season.

36 caps for them since 2015-16 - PRO14 and European -  including starts against Glasgow, Connacht, Kings, Scarlets, and Ospreys and Ulster last season.  Don't think he'll be that overawed.  How well he plays for the sod-munchers is another matter...

Or maybe you meant out half, Ben Healy, a second year academy player... Smile
Yeah that one!

There's no doubting this is very much a reserve Munster team. If we can't win this with our first choice team packed with internationals (barring injuries) we're really in trouble.

Its similar to the team that beat Cardiff away, a few months back. 9 and 10 would be the biggest difference.


Aye it's still a Munster team away from home so it's going to be by no means easy. Again though there's a big difference between a Blues team during the WC and a fully loaded Edinburgh team with all the internationals back.

There is no recent form of any kind to suggest Edinburgh will win away to Munster, but it would be a hugely disappointing (and concerning!) loss if we did lose given the teams selected.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Posts : 28176
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 32
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by Pot Hale on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 1:23 am

RDW wrote:
profitius wrote:
RDW wrote:
Pot Hale wrote:
RDW wrote:So Edinburgh have gone fully loaded and Munster have selected a bunch of kids, including their halfback making his first Pro 14 start.

I know we have a terrible record away to Munster but if we can't win this it would be a big worry!

Nick McCarthy played for Leinster before joining Munster this season.

36 caps for them since 2015-16 - PRO14 and European -  including starts against Glasgow, Connacht, Kings, Scarlets, and Ospreys and Ulster last season.  Don't think he'll be that overawed.  How well he plays for the sod-munchers is another matter...

Or maybe you meant out half, Ben Healy, a second year academy player... Smile
Yeah that one!

There's no doubting this is very much a reserve Munster team. If we can't win this with our first choice team packed with internationals (barring injuries) we're really in trouble.

Its similar to the team that beat Cardiff away, a few months back. 9 and 10 would be the biggest difference.


Aye it's still a Munster team away from home so it's going to be by no means easy. Again though there's a big difference between a Blues team during the WC and a fully loaded Edinburgh team with all the internationals back.

There is no recent form of any kind to suggest Edinburgh will win away to Munster, but it would be a hugely disappointing (and concerning!) loss if we did lose given the teams selected.

You're absolutely right.

There is no way on earth that Munster should even come close to winning this match with 11 academy players/graduates in their selection.

Edinburgh by 20 at least. And a victory lap in front of an adoring crowd at the end.

There - I think that's a high enough pedestal. Now I'll just remove the ladder until Sat morning.....
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Posts : 6620
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 97
Location : Duffling

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by RDW on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 7:39 am

Ha ha just to be clear my comments that we should win are in no way founded on any arrogance of Edinburgh's abilities ( because we have none!), It's merely a comment on the respective teams selected.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Posts : 28176
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 32
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by Hazel Sapling on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 11:50 am

Munster have put out a second/third choice selection which sums up how much depth they have in their back row. Ireland is ridiculous for back-rows.  

On the other hand Edinburgh have gone for it. The 23 is close to first choice (exchange Nel for Ceccarelli, Groom for Shiel and Ritchie for Miller and you are pretty much there).

Edinburgh have to win this if they are a playoff side. Munster are relying on a young side in front of a home crowd against a side filled with internationals or soon to be ones. Got to fancy Edinburgh will make hard work of it and win within a score giving Munster the LBP.

Hazel Sapling

Posts : 1534
Join date : 2015-05-26

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by Brendan on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 2:07 pm

The kids will play with no fear. I expect it to be close enough (10pts)

Interested to see how number 10 gets on as great hope for him down this way

Brendan

Posts : 2719
Join date : 2012-04-08
Location : Cork

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by profitius on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 7:21 pm

RDW wrote:Ha ha just to be clear my comments that we should win are in no way founded on any arrogance of Edinburgh's abilities ( because we have none!), It's merely a comment on the respective teams selected.


I fancy Edinburgh too. Think they'll get on top up front and the backs are clinical.
profitius
profitius

Posts : 4260
Join date : 2012-01-25

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by RDW on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 7:37 pm

The Munster standoff looks 16 years old! Terrible pass to him to start his pro career.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Posts : 28176
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 32
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by RDW on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 7:38 pm

Yeah that's not a try - he was miles out and dragged over the line

RDW
Founder
Founder

Posts : 28176
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 32
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by BigGee on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 7:39 pm

That's a pretty good start!

BigGee
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8526
Join date : 2013-11-05
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by RDW on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 7:40 pm

Not got much confidence in this TMO - don't think he knows what's going on!

Either way it's a great start for Edinburgh. Great line from Scott in the first place.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Posts : 28176
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 32
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by BigGee on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 7:40 pm

7-0 Edinburgh after 2 mins!

BigGee
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8526
Join date : 2013-11-05
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by RDW on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 7:42 pm

Munster have started terribly

We need to make the most of this and really target their 10 who looks shaky at best!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Posts : 28176
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 32
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by TheMildlyFranticLlama on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 7:45 pm

Is it just me or is Henners playing.... relatively quickly?!

TheMildlyFranticLlama

Posts : 1565
Join date : 2013-11-07
Age : 33
Location : Brighton

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by RDW on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 7:46 pm

What's happened to our lineout lately??

RDW
Founder
Founder

Posts : 28176
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 32
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by RDW on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 7:47 pm

TheMildlyFranticLlama wrote:Is it just me or is Henners playing.... relatively quickly?!

He still did a box kick on halfway!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Posts : 28176
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 32
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by RDW on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 7:49 pm

Munster back feet offside not helping things, but our play was so laboured there

RDW
Founder
Founder

Posts : 28176
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 32
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by TheMildlyFranticLlama on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 7:50 pm

RDW wrote:
TheMildlyFranticLlama wrote:Is it just me or is Henners playing.... relatively quickly?!

He still did a box kick on halfway!

Come on now we can’t expect miracles

TheMildlyFranticLlama

Posts : 1565
Join date : 2013-11-07
Age : 33
Location : Brighton

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by BigGee on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 7:51 pm

McInally a bit rusty!

BigGee
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8526
Join date : 2013-11-05
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by RDW on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 7:51 pm

Think it's fair to class McInally's display as rusty

RDW
Founder
Founder

Posts : 28176
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 32
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by bsando on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 7:52 pm

RDW wrote:Think it's fair to class McInally's display as rusty

I was just going to say as much haha. He'll hopefully get better as the game goes by

bsando

Posts : 2475
Join date : 2011-11-27
Age : 31
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by RDW on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 7:54 pm

Cockers won't be happy with what we've done since the try that's for sure!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Posts : 28176
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 32
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by RDW on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 7:58 pm

Nudge!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Posts : 28176
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 32
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by BigGee on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 7:59 pm

Good kick from VDW

10=0 Edinburgh

BigGee
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8526
Join date : 2013-11-05
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by RDW on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 8:01 pm

Better play from Munster

RDW
Founder
Founder

Posts : 28176
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 32
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by BigGee on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 8:01 pm

That was a pretty soft penalty

10-3 Edinburgh

BigGee
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8526
Join date : 2013-11-05
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by bsando on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 8:02 pm

Ah silly cheap penalty to give away

bsando

Posts : 2475
Join date : 2011-11-27
Age : 31
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by RDW on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 8:04 pm

FFS Edinburgh look after the ball - it's a cardinal sin to leave it at the back of the ruck with not enough numbers there.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Posts : 28176
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 32
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by RDW on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 8:05 pm

Hahaha he didn't kick the 22 out of the 22! In fact it wasn't even a kick.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Posts : 28176
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 32
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by BigGee on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 8:06 pm

Munster make a complete lash of that 22 drop out

BigGee
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8526
Join date : 2013-11-05
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by RDW on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 8:07 pm

What the hell was that attack meant to be.

We've been totally Love sacks tonight, it has to be said.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Posts : 28176
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 32
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by RDW on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 8:09 pm

The Munster 9 rolled the ball back with his hand for that box kick

RDW
Founder
Founder

Posts : 28176
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 32
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by BigGee on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 8:11 pm

Blimey Kinghorn has some distance on the drop out

BigGee
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8526
Join date : 2013-11-05
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by RDW on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 8:11 pm

Another first phase backs move completely butchered.

This is awful stuff.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Posts : 28176
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 32
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by bsando on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 8:12 pm

Yeah over elaborate really, last pass unnecessary

bsando

Posts : 2475
Join date : 2011-11-27
Age : 31
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by BigGee on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 8:13 pm

All these dropped balls is not exactly going to encourage Cockers to play the attacking game!

BigGee
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8526
Join date : 2013-11-05
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Munster V Edinburgh Empty Re: Munster V Edinburgh

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum