Crusaders keep the name.

Go down

Crusaders keep the name. Empty Crusaders keep the name.

Post by TightHEAD on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 10:35 am

The Crusaders, have decided to keep their name, But will be dropping its knight and sword logo.

The name will remain with the club saying it stood for crusading for social improvement and inclusiveness????? vomit
TightHEAD
TightHEAD

Posts : 5008
Join date : 2014-09-25
Age : 57
Location : BOJOLand

Back to top Go down

Crusaders keep the name. Empty Re: Crusaders keep the name.

Post by Gooseberry on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 10:59 am

Saracens lodging a formal complaint?

Gooseberry

Posts : 5921
Join date : 2015-02-11

Back to top Go down

Crusaders keep the name. Empty Re: Crusaders keep the name.

Post by whocares on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 11:10 am

https://twitter.com/glove931/status/1200186471795306503?s=21

Very Happy Shocked

whocares

Posts : 4216
Join date : 2011-04-14
Age : 42
Location : France - paris area

Back to top Go down

Crusaders keep the name. Empty Re: Crusaders keep the name.

Post by bathmad on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 11:22 am

Another victory for the illiberal liberals. It's just a name, get over it!

bathmad

Posts : 533
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 39
Location : Exiled in London

Back to top Go down

Crusaders keep the name. Empty Re: Crusaders keep the name.

Post by SecretFly on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 11:29 am

TightHEAD wrote:The Crusaders, have decided to keep their name, But will be dropping its knight and sword logo.

The name will remain with the club saying it stood for crusading for social improvement and inclusiveness?????   vomit

They are quoting the old annals accurately though:

'And so dids't he come upon them and spake so, "Right, my dear chaps, my name is Richard the First, King of yonder land to the west, England.  We are here to do Godly work and a lot of you must therefore be smited, raped, burned and have ye heads cut off in the service of our Divine duty.  Yet be reassured, we act so to champion social improvement and inclusiveness.  Your cooperation in these deeds and for these good causes is requested and most appreciated".  And so began the slaughter in a goodly mood of reverence and much merriment.'

SecretFly

Posts : 31231
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Crusaders keep the name. Empty Re: Crusaders keep the name.

Post by TightHEAD on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 11:30 am

whocares wrote:https://twitter.com/glove931/status/1200186471795306503?s=21

Very Happy Shocked

Lol It is rainbow laces season!


Last edited by TightHEAD on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total
TightHEAD
TightHEAD

Posts : 5008
Join date : 2014-09-25
Age : 57
Location : BOJOLand

Back to top Go down

Crusaders keep the name. Empty Re: Crusaders keep the name.

Post by SecretFly on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 11:36 am

whocares wrote:https://twitter.com/glove931/status/1200186471795306503?s=21

Very Happy Shocked

That's even worse! It's only a reflection of a crusader up to his balls in blood!

Sure the world has become X rated snowflake freaks!

SecretFly

Posts : 31231
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Crusaders keep the name. Empty Re: Crusaders keep the name.

Post by SecretFly on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 11:37 am

...on closer inspection, it's a infidel up to his balls in crusader blood.

That's okay then. Sanity resumed.

SecretFly

Posts : 31231
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Crusaders keep the name. Empty Re: Crusaders keep the name.

Post by Gooseberry on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 12:42 pm

So many middle aged white men outraged by changing something that just a logo

Gooseberry

Posts : 5921
Join date : 2015-02-11

Back to top Go down

Crusaders keep the name. Empty Re: Crusaders keep the name.

Post by Brendan on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 12:44 pm

This is all a load of rubbish as we all know.

Sarries represents the same as the Crusaders, both invading armies taking what they want.

Racing should have to change its name because it's offensive to disabled people
Bath should have to change its name as baths are bad for the environment
Cheetahs should be changed as it implies eating meat is ok. It's also unfair on Zebre as the league is basically condoning bullying by Cheetahs with their name. No wonder Zebre are bottom as everyone beats them and the league does nothing.

I am sure we could come up with many more

Brendan

Posts : 2723
Join date : 2012-04-08
Location : Cork

Back to top Go down

Crusaders keep the name. Empty Re: Crusaders keep the name.

Post by Brendan on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 12:48 pm

Gooseberry wrote:So many middle aged white men outraged by changing something that just a logo

The same people upset about the name change would be upset if they removed the colonial names in New Zealand. Playing in black is also a symbol of the destruction the white man bought there so they should change that too.

Brendan

Posts : 2723
Join date : 2012-04-08
Location : Cork

Back to top Go down

Crusaders keep the name. Empty Re: Crusaders keep the name.

Post by tigertattie on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 1:03 pm

Brendan wrote:This is all a load of rubbish as we all know.

Sarries represents the same as the Crusaders, both invading armies taking what they want.

Racing should have to change its name because it's offensive to disabled people
Bath should have to change its name as baths are bad for the environment
Cheetahs should be changed as it implies eating meat is ok.  It's also unfair on Zebre as the league is basically condoning bullying by Cheetahs with their name.  No wonder Zebre are bottom as everyone beats them and the league does nothing.

I am sure we could come up with many more

Edinburgh "Rugby" is insulting as we dont play 15 man rugby

Glasgow "Warriors" needs reporting to the trades descrption people because their pack is about as warrior-like as a my little pony convention.
tigertattie
tigertattie

Posts : 7035
Join date : 2011-07-11
Location : On the naughty step

Back to top Go down

Crusaders keep the name. Empty Re: Crusaders keep the name.

Post by Old Man on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 1:08 pm

British and Irish Lions are in a fair bit of trouble then as well, so are the Lions in Super Rugby, The Sharks are just bad, and I am sure the Spanish will have something to say about the Bulls franchise as well Yahoo

Old Man

Posts : 594
Join date : 2019-08-27

Back to top Go down

Crusaders keep the name. Empty Re: Crusaders keep the name.

Post by SecretFly on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 1:55 pm

Brendan wrote:This is all a load of rubbish as we all know.

Sarries represents the same as the Crusaders, both invading armies taking what they want.

Racing should have to change its name because it's offensive to disabled people
Bath should have to change its name as baths are bad for the environment
Cheetahs should be changed as it implies eating meat is ok.  It's also unfair on Zebre as the league is basically condoning bullying by Cheetahs with their name.  No wonder Zebre are bottom as everyone beats them and the league does nothing.

I am sure we could come up with many more

laughing

And Americans are rightly offended by your name, Brendan, as it represents an attempt by the Irish to change their Nation's narrative that Columbus found them.

SecretFly

Posts : 31231
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Crusaders keep the name. Empty Re: Crusaders keep the name.

Post by SecretFly on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 2:00 pm

Old Man wrote:British and Irish Lions are in a fair bit of trouble then as well, so are the Lions in Super Rugby, The Sharks are just bad, and I am sure the Spanish will have something to say about the Bulls franchise as well Yahoo
Only springboks would be offended by Lions.  We'll call 'em The Pussies to calm nerves when they next tour.... which is of course what Kiwis have always called them.

SecretFly

Posts : 31231
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Crusaders keep the name. Empty Re: Crusaders keep the name.

Post by TightHEAD on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 2:17 pm

I hear there is a lot of Native Americans annoyed with the Chiefs!
TightHEAD
TightHEAD

Posts : 5008
Join date : 2014-09-25
Age : 57
Location : BOJOLand

Back to top Go down

Crusaders keep the name. Empty Re: Crusaders keep the name.

Post by Old Man on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 4:50 pm

SecretFly wrote:
Old Man wrote:British and Irish Lions are in a fair bit of trouble then as well, so are the Lions in Super Rugby, The Sharks are just bad, and I am sure the Spanish will have something to say about the Bulls franchise as well Yahoo
Only springboks would be offended by Lions.  We'll call 'em The Pussies to calm nerves when they next tour.... which is of course what Kiwis have always called them.

We refer to them as Lions Cubs, cute cuddly but with sharp teeth and nails.

Old Man

Posts : 594
Join date : 2019-08-27

Back to top Go down

Crusaders keep the name. Empty Re: Crusaders keep the name.

Post by yappysnap on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 9:33 pm

So many middle aged guys outraged by change and "liberals".

yappysnap

Posts : 11623
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 31
Location : Christchurch, NZ

Back to top Go down

Crusaders keep the name. Empty Re: Crusaders keep the name.

Post by No 7&1/2 on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 9:41 pm

Hey. They'll be white as well.

No 7&1/2

Posts : 19230
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Crusaders keep the name. Empty Re: Crusaders keep the name.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum