The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Proving Grounds Sunday 29th December 2019 (End of Year Special)

+6
TwisT
x12x
Marky
Dolphin Ziggler
ncfc_Tooze
JJJohnson
10 posters

Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Sunday 29th December 2019 (End of Year Special) Empty 6CW Proving Grounds Sunday 29th December 2019 (End of Year Special)

Post by JJJohnson Wed 11 Dec 2019 - 22:06

Live from Emirates Arena, Glasgow
Start time: TBA
Official theme song: "Kingdom" by Downstait

Bout 1

Tornado Tag Team Match
Cerberus/Uryu Ishida vs Marty Helms/James McManus

Bout 2
Dante Phoenix vs Engel Harlequin vs Perfect Jack vs Ricky Nelson

Bout 3
Hero vs Vincent Costello

Bout 4
Angelo Trust vs Jimmy Phillips vs Karl Kramer vs O'Callaghan

Bout 5
First Blood
Liam Wood vs Scott Harris

Main Event
6CW Championship

The Re-Match
Jackson Jackson (c) vs Damion Onyx

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Sunday 29th December 2019 (End of Year Special) Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Sunday 29th December 2019 (End of Year Special)

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 11 Dec 2019 - 22:56

We cut to a dark scene. It looks like a dilapidated temple the walls cracked and graffiti ridden. We see a shadowy figure walking around running his hand along the wall. He gets to what looks like a dusty piece of fabric. He runs his hand across it slowly letters appear on it. E-M-P-O-R-I-U-M eventually the figure starts to speak as he continues to brush the dust off the fabric

??- sometimes when you are lost you need to go back to the beginning and start again. Sometimes you need to refind who you are.
James McManus is no ones lacky
James McManus is no ones bitch
James McManus is the future of professional wrestling
And now hes found himself its time for him to not only defeat destroy everyone put in front of him whether that Cerberus,Marty, the new 6cw world champion jackson jackson, uryu ishida ,o'callaghan or even that vegan guy. He will prove to everyone once again why he is the rookie killer. The future.

As the man finishes speaking he lights a match lighting up his face. Its McManus with a maniacal look upon his face. He flicks the match towards the fabric. As it burns he stands in front of it arms stretched wide

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Sunday 29th December 2019 (End of Year Special) Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Sunday 29th December 2019 (End of Year Special)

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 12 Dec 2019 - 4:57

JJJohnson wrote:“Take me to the hospital” is blasting through the speakers and Jackson Jackson looks emotional as the referee places the new 6CW Champion belt in his hands. Jackson looks down at the title and kisses it before hoisting it above his head….

*Ultra pop

JT: The Iron Man Tournament was a huge success…..all 16 men did themselves proud….but there could only be one, only one standing when it was all over….and you are looking at him…..Jackson Jackson…..

JR: You know Max Adamson is at home watching this with great pride……his protégé just graduated to the big leagues…..Jackson Jackson just cemented his name in the history books…..what a night this has been….what an ending….

Jackson drops to his knees and continues to cradle the championship belt as the crowd applaud him and chant his name. Damion Onyx has rolled from the ring, looking incredibly disappointed, and skulks to the back as pyros begin to explode and confetti falls from the rafters.

JT: This night, this moment, it all belongs to that man right there….this is your time, Jackson…..you earned it, champ….

JR: 6CW is back in a big way…..thank you for joining us folks…..the landscape of this great company has just changed, join us in a couple of weeks to see all the fallout from this evening’s show….

JT: But for now, folks, welcome to the Generation of Jackson!

The show goes off the air as Jackson begins to climb onto each turnbuckle in turn in order to celebrate his victory, the confetti continues to fall and the crowd continue to chant his name as we fade out.

*Angelo Trust is backstage in tears. He throws confetti over his own head over and over again as he runs through the corridors, somehow always finding more in his hand in a way that is unrealistic but happening. He sees Christy and sprints to her, grabbing her by the shoulders

AT: Did you see?! Did?! You?! See?!

CJ: Jackson won!

AT: WE DID IT, CHRISTY! WE'RE THE CHAMPIONS! WORLD CHAMPIONS!

*Christy looks a little perturbed

CJ: Jackson did it, Angelo. You're back here...

*Angelo stops throwing confetti

AT: Oh, you're going to ruin this for me. Just like Dante Phoenix and you ruined my first ever win in 6CW. I can't believe you're doing this again, Christy.

CJ: But you didn't win. Jackson Jackson is our new 6CW World Champion...you lost on the pre-show.

*Angelo slaps his palm to his chest and looks shocked

AT: I...wow...that is really low, Christy. I didn't realise people could just bring up past traumas like that and use them to undermine our future glories. The fact is that I had Dante Phoenix beat, but that big Bee Gee came along and stole a moment he hadn't earned.

CJ: He pinned...

AT: He isn't even on the main show, not like Jackson and I!

*A butler figure enters the scene with a bottle of champagne

B: Sir, your bottle is cooled

*Trust waves his hands in the air

AT: No, no, no, Claude! The party is over! Christy doesn't think we deserve to forget our troubled pasts. Christy thinks she knows best. BE GONE, CLAUDE!

*Claude shuffles away and Trust turns back to Christy

AT: If you, for one second, think I will forget to blatant flaunting of the rules by Dante Phoenix and our 6CW officials then you should think again. That loser used a weapon on me. I went for a kick to the inner thigh, attacking his leg strength to nullify his power game, and he struck me with a weapon. That cup damaged my foot and severely impacted my movement.

I'm a trained luchador, Christy, movement is key to my performance. Do you think a smooth operator like Jackson Jackson would be able to Jack Off his opponents if they were wearing a cup? No, Christy! He'd be damaged! You don't Jack Off an opponent wearing protection, it doesn't feel the same.

*Christy laughs, which only annoys Angelo more

AT: Oh, you're just like them. Well I have a warning to you, to Jimmy, to Karl, to first name redacted: The Angel is coming for you. Trust me on that.

*He storms away, throwing the remaining confetti on the floor.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 12 Dec 2019 - 13:36

We are on a not too busy Westminster Bridge, London. The traffic passes by as normal. "We are the Champions" by Queen is playing faintly in the background, the camera pans around to the new 6CW World Heavyweight Champion, Jackson Jackson. Title belt over his shoulder, wearing a suit for the big occasion. We see Angelo Trust, also in a suit, holding a smartphone with Spotify open, which is where the music is coming from. Both are waiting patiently at the side of the road when a London Open-Top Tour Bus pulls up. Jackson nods at Angelo, who goes up to the driver.

AT: Two please

Driver: That will be 44 pounds

Angelo is mortified at the extortionate costs, but reluctantly pays with his debit card. Both men get onto the bus, "We are the Champions" still playing

Driver: No music, you'll interrupt the Tour Guide.

Jackson ignores the driver as both men head for the top deck of the Bus, music still playing. Both men get to the top deck, Jackson stands at the front observing London, the drizzle landing on his suit jacket and newly won Championship as he remains unfazed.

AT: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome your NEW 6CW World Heavywei-

Tour Guide: Good afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen, and welcome aboard this Open Top Bus Tour of London! As we leave the London Eye and Westminster Bridge, you'll see we are approaching Covent Garden.

Angelo Trust looks incredulously at the Tour Guide, as Jackson holds up his Championship at the front of the bus, facing the uninterested pedestrians who happen to be walking along the pavement as the bus drives down the road. Jackson flops the title onto his shoulder and turns to Angelo

Jackson: Not the biggest turnout, but name me one other 6CW World Champion who had their very own Open Top Bus Parade when they won! Get one of these tourists to take our photo.

Angelo goes over to the only other people on the top deck, a group of four Chinese tourists with their cameras

AT: Excuse me, would you be able to take a photograph of my friend and I?

The Chinese tourists laugh and nod without ever understanding a work Angelo said

Tour Guide: If you look to your right, you'll see we are approaching St Paul's Cathedral. St Paul's is an Anglican cathedral, the seat of the Bishop of London and the mother church of the Diocese of London. It sits on Ludgate Hill at the highest point of the City of London and is a Grade I listed building. Its dedication to Paul the Apostle dates back to the original church on this site, founded in AD 604. The present cathedral, dating from the late 17th century, was designed in the English Baroque style by Sir Christopher Wren.

Jackson, Angelo and the Chinese tourists look blankly at the Tour Guide, before going back to what they were doing. Angelo presses his phone into the hand of one of the tourists and drags him up to his feet. Jackson intervenes.

Jackson: Hello? You, photo, take, us?

Jackson mimics a camera with his hands, as the Chinese tourist nods. He takes a photo, and Angelo snatches his phone back to look at the photo as Jackson goes back to posing with his belt.

Tour Guide: The Tower of London, officially Her Majesty's Royal Palace and Fortress of the Tower of London, is a historic castle located on the north bank of the River Thames in central London. It lies within the London Borough of Tower Hamlets, which is separated from the eastern edge of the square mile of the City of London by the open space known as Tower Hill. It was founded towards the end of 1066 as part of the Norman Conquest of England. The White Tower, which gives the entire castle its name, was built by William the Conqueror in 1078 and was a resented symbol of oppression, inflicted upon London by the new ruling elite. The castle was used as a prison from 1100 until 1952, although that was not its primary-

Jackson: OKAY MATE WE GET THE PICTURE. Jeez...

The Tour Guide looks annoyed as Jackson slumps into his seat, he puts the title down next to him and sighs

Jackson: Angelo, have you got the Champagne?

AT: I have...

Angelo has a backpack on, he opens it to reveal a magnum of Champagne, he gets it out and hands it to Jackson

Tour Guide: I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you not to open that. We have a very strict policy of no alcohol on-

Jackson: Shut the f*ck up. Do you know who I am? Do you?!

The Tour Guide is nervous as Jackson gets in his face

Tour Guide: N-No...

Jackson: I'm Jackson Jackson. I'm the new 6CW World Heavyweight Champion of the World. I have commandeered this Open Top Bus, to celebrate my success with my good friend here. Do your job Point Dexter, and tell us the places we drive past while we drink Champagne. Comprendre?

The Tour Guide nods nervously as Jackson and Angelo walk to the front of the top deck

Jackson: Now lets enjoy a little bit of the bub-

AT: Gonna have to stop you there Jackson. That's trademarked.

Jackson: Right.

Jackson pauses, and then nods as he thinks of a new line

Jackson: For legal reasons, lets enjoy a little bit of the... Fizzay.

AT: LETS GET FIZZAY!

Angelo opens the Champagne and it sprays over the Chinese tourists, who are not happy. An elderly woman who is part of the group hits Angelo with her handbag repeatedly as Jackson takes the Champagne from Angelo and has a big swig from the bottle

Jackson: The Champions lifestyle. I could get used to this...

Jackson puts his feet up on the seat in front of him, his Champagne in one hand, his Championship in his other hand, and leans back. The camera pans back to show the Tour Guide nervously mumbling on as the Bus approaches Buckingham Palace, as Angelo Trust tries to fend off the angry Chinese tourists. "We are the Champions" fades up and plays as Jackson drinks more Champagne

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 12 Dec 2019 - 18:59

Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts through the speakers the air in the 6CW arena is filled with a chorus of boos as Liam Wood, accompanied by his goon Varyag, struts out on to the stage with a confident look across his face. Wood pauses in the aisle and soaks in the hate as Varyag stands closely, even pushing away fans whose arms get too close to the World Eater.

HE:
Liam Wood looking confident after booking himself a title shot at the Ironman finale! He over came 5 other men to do it and showed us why you can never count him out!

JR: Well he had a little help in the form of the man standing next to him!

Wood makes it to the ring as Varyag patrols the outside, Wood smiles as he begins to speak while strutting confidently around the ring

Wood:
You idiots can boo all you want but it doesn't change the fact that I did just what I said I would do at the Ironman Finale!

You see, I was told by everyone in that match who dared question me that I was all talk, that I was going to get my 'head caved in' and walk away with nothing but just like every other time...I did what I needed to do and I got the job done.

I reached up, I pulled down that briefcase, beat five other men and crowned myself the future World Heavyweight Champion of this company!

Wood smirks as the fans begin to chant abuse at him but it doesn't stop him continuing with his speech.

Wood:
Like I said, boo all you want but haven't you learnt it changes nothing...you'll still have to watch me beat Jackson Jackson or Damion Onyx when I get my chance. NOTHING YOU DO CAN CHANGE A GOD DAMN THING! Just get that in to your thick skulls!

Just look at this country and you'll see it's true...you all go out and vote like sheep yet you all stay poor because you're not worthy of success. It doesn't matter who you vote for, you're going to be a failure in the same way it doesn't matter who you cheer or boo...the cream always rises to the top, the best always get what they deserve.

And that is what I am...
...I'm the best.

Wood pauses to soak in the hatred from the booing fans, smirking as he does

Wood:
So it doesn't matter who is champion when I get my shot...Jackson Jackson, a man who got lucky with an easy path to the final and will get a rude awakening when he faces someone of real championship calibre...or Damion Onyx, a man who shags cabbages and never belonged in the main event in the first place.

At the end of the day whoever it is will be known as the man who lost to Liam Wood and gave him his fourth world title, they'll be known as the prequel to the REAL 6CW Champion and they'll be known as the man who lost and there was nothing they could do about it...

but first, I have an annoyance to deal with...

...Scott Harris.

Wood grits his teeth as the fans cheer for Harris but he continues anyway, ignoring them.

Wood:
Scott Harris...

...a man who since coming back to 6CW has built up this weird little obsession with me and I'm here to tell Scotty that it needs to STOP. It was cute at first but the time for playing games is over and if Scotty wants to continue then it'll be on him what happens.

I let it slide when he stole a victory from me, I let it slide when he attacked me and tried to cost me my match and I even let it slide when he took me out of the tournament by only having Varyag beat him up slightly but no more Mr Nice Guy...no more letting Scotty have it easy.

Wood pauses one last time

Wood:
I am here to tell Scotty that I have ended careers for less and you won't be missed. During the next show I am going to spill your blood all over this arena and then we can be done...no more stalking me, no more trying to get my attention...no more obsession.

Scotty, if it carries on...you're going to get hurt and I will be happy to do that but I have bigger and better things to deal with. I am the future World Champion of this company and I do not have time to entertain rookies.

This is not a warning, it's a promise.

Wood lowers the mic and stares at the stage as the hate from the fans builds up even more

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 13 Dec 2019 - 11:53

Karl Kramer is backstage in the locker room on his own. He is in casual attire and watching Jackson Jackson climb on the turnbuckles as the confetti falls signalling the end of the PPV. He shakes his head and laughs to himself before mockingly clapping in the TV’s direction. Footsteps are heard suddenly as someone comes by the slightly open door of the locker room. Kramer immediately stops clapping and he starts to smile broadly. When the footsteps fade away, Kramer’s face drops again, and he takes a big sigh.

He looks over to his side and stares at a cheque lying there. He takes another sigh and picks it up, before standing up ready to leave. Suddenly his mobile phone goes off and he swears loudly. He immediately looks around to see if anyone heard, before slowly sitting back down. He answers the phone, pauses and then begins to speak.

KK: Pre-show F*ck Boys Limited, we bend over for your pleasure. How may I help?

Laughter can be heard on the other end of the phone and Kramer eyes close in annoyance.

KK: Look whatever you have to say, just say it. I am tired and I have got to leave before the fanboy procession starts……

Karl listens and sighs.

KK: Well gee thanks. I didn’t get a winner’s bonus but the cheque was as good as any. They were surprised how quickly I came for it, but I just said I had some children’s hospital to visit. They love anything that makes 6CW the family brand.

Karl walks over to the TV and turns it off, while still listening.

KK: Yeah one more show before the end of the year, then I am done. Then it all starts again in 2020. New years resolutions? No, I have none planned. I am surprised to see the end of this year. I have sold my soul about 10 times over already.

Karl sits down again.

KK: I don’t care what you have planned……and no I don’t want to know either. If you could stay under the rock you crawled out from under then it would be a big help. I might have the chance to earn some decent money here and Cannonball seems to have a life. I just need to carry on with my please and thank you’s and try not to break anyone’s neck in the process.

Kramer smirks at the reply.

KK: F*ck boy? Nah, I was just messing. I know my place. The more forgettable I am, the less questions they will ask. Trust thought he was funny with his little stretcher gimmick, but it seemed to have gone unnoticed. I need to avoid him before he makes a thing of it……not helpful he is in the next match.

Kramer looks at the ceiling.

KK: What did I want to do? Well you should know the answer to that. I could have squashed his face under my boot but that wouldn’t have been very sporting. It’s an entertainment business! I am here to amuse, not to GBH f*cking nobodies. He got his laughs, but I still got my money. I can stomach that…

Kramer looks annoyed suddenly.

KK: I don’t give a damn whether you think it will last or not! It’s because of you this started in the first place! You might want me to break some bones, but it isn’t going to happen. You want to stir sh*t then you do it without me.

Kramer’s face falls at the reply and he shouts angrily down the phone.

KK: What the f*ck you mean the cheque won’t go through? What have you f*cking done? Hello? HELLO?! F*CK!!!

The phone goes dead and Kramer chucks it against the wall. He kicks over chairs and then lifts the TV out of the wall before smashing it down to the ground. Kramer starts to pace up and down, with his face red with anger and breathing heavily. He grabs his gym bag and storms out, leaving the cheque lying on the gym bench.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 17 Dec 2019 - 10:25

As Liam Wood lowers his microphone expecting Scott Harris, "Take me to the Hospital" by The Prodigy hits and the crowd erupts into cheers for their new 6CW World Heavyweight Champion, Jackson Jackson! Jackson walks out onto the stage with a smug grin on his face, a microphone in his hand, and his newly won Championship draped over his shoulder. Jackson also has a suit on, rather than his ring attire.

Jackson: I hate to be the bearer of bad news Liam, but Scott Harris isn't here yet. So he can't come out here to respond to you. But I'm here.

The crowd cheers as Jackson smirks

Jackson: I'm here, I'm always here. And I couldn't help but hear you try to talk down about the Iron Man Tournament that I won. Sixteen men, the strongest field for any tournament in 6CW history. And I won. You can call it an easy run all you want, in fact you can keep calling yourself the Iron Man if you want. I do have a couple of qualms about you using that nickname though...

Jackson begins pacing across the stage as he speaks

Jackson: Reason number one, you are not the Iron Man. According to Max Adamson, that's Crime Lord. Whoever he is. Imagine my surprise at Liam Wood, Gimmick Slayer taking on someone else's nickname again... But more importantly, reason number two...

Jackson grins as he holds two fingers up in the direction of Wood very childishly

Jackson: ...There's only one man currently in 6CW who has any right to call themselves the Iron Man... And you're looking at him. The winner of the 6CW Iron Man Tournament. The first World 6CW World Heavyweight World Champion of this new era. Jackson, f*cking, Jackson. Now, don't get me wrong, I watched back your Ladder Match. I didn't watch it live, obviously. I was preparing for the final of the tournament. That I won. In case you missed it...

Jackson adjusts the World Championship on his shoulder as if to draw attention to it

Jackson: But I did watch the Ladder match afterwards. And while I know I've got a rematch against Damion Onyx to come, I had to know who was next. I'm not looking past Onyx, luckily you aren't able to look past Scott Harris either, but I'd like to think that once we are both through our respective matches, we can really put your theory to the test.

Jackson starts walking down the ramp towards the ring, he walks up the ring steps onto the ring apron, and beckons for Mike Bird to open the ropes. As Mike Bird does open the ropes, Jackson goes around the ring post and enters from a different side of the ring

JT: Ever the sh*thouse…

Jackson smirks as he adjusts his title on his shoulder once more, standing in front of Wood. Jackson looks over at Varyag, Wood after a few seconds nods at Varyag who exits the ring

Jackson: Because all jokes aside, this is exactly what we wanted back when The Four Hundred were running amok in 6CW. Us, at the top of the card, competing for the 6CW World Championship. As I said to Marty Helms, you know, before I defeated him on that "easy run" of mine, our alliance was never about friendship. It was never about camaraderie, it was about being the very best and being given the opportunities we deserved. And if we both win our final matches of 2019, we are free to go into 2020 doing exactly what we said we would do. But make no mistake Liam, I've dragged myself to the top of this mountain, and I'll be damned if you're gonna be the one to throw me off.

Jackson holds his Championship in the air in front of Wood, who stares coldly into the eyes of Jackson

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 17 Dec 2019 - 11:04

Wood stares at Jackson Jackson and there is a moment of tension before Wood speaks to the man who he may soon face for the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship.

Wood:
Jackson, I know you like to make things a joke but I can tell that there's some tension in your voice there...I guess me calling your run "easy" must have touched a nerve...

...I'm sorry, I really am...

...what I should have said is that you had it easier than me, you didn't have idiots like Vincent Costello and Scott Harris involving themselves in your matches and you also didn't have to face anyone like Cerberus...

...who I beat, may I add.

Wood smirks before continuing

Wood:
I get why you'd be upset, you did something great and it must hurt to have someone you look up to not give it the same level of over the top love that these fans and the yes men in the back have given you.

While impressive I just have to remind you that if Scott Harris hadn't cost me my match against O'Callaghan then the tournament would have looked a lot differently and it would have been ME and not Damion Onyx you would have to faced in the final...

...me, a three time world champion...not a vegan p***y. Like I get that you're confident but I promise that you would have faced a much harder challenge had Harris not interfered.

You should thank him really.

Wood smiles at Jackson who ignores this and continues to stare at Wood.

Wood:
Jackson! Don't take things so seriously! I'm joking...you should be proud and I'm sure being the first champion since the rebirth will look great on the CV no matter how long...or short the reign lasts.

The truth is, for me anyway, this isn't personal...this is just another match where I have to bring my best and for your sake I hope you do too.

May the best man win, right?

Wood offers a handshake to Jackson to the confusion of the fans but before Jackson can decide to shake Wood's hand he is blindsided by Varyag and a punishing Clothes Line From Hell causing him to crash to the ground. Varyag then pulls Jackson up, holding him place. The fans rain down abuse as Wood laughs to himself

Wood:
Ok, so maybe I lied.

Woody's smirk grows as he begins to speak directly to Jackson

Wood:
Maybe this is personal Jackson...maybe seeing you hold MY belt actually makes me sick. You see, back when we were the 400 I know you thought you were the best and to have this hollow title reign handled to you is only going to inflate that ego even more.

Its pathetic.

Wood pauses one last time

Wood:
So get this through your thick skull...you might be champion for now but I will do whatever it takes to end this joke of a reign as soon as possible.

That belt, belongs to me and there is nothing you can do to stop that being true. I'll see you soon Jackson...

...shine that belt up for me boy.

Varyag throws Jackson to the ground as he begins to recover as Wood and Varyag make their exit leaving the fans booing their actions

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 18 Dec 2019 - 13:26

Jackson angrily gets up to his knees, holding the back of his head, as Wood and Varyag escape. Jackson grabs his 6CW World Championship off the mat and glares in their direction, he picks up a microphone and angrily mutters into it

Jackson: ...I hope Scott Harris tears you a new ar*ehole...

Jackson slams the microphone onto the canvas as he gets to his feet and raises his Championship in the air

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Wed 18 Dec 2019 - 20:18

The scene opens after the Iron Man finale has gone off air, we see the trainers room door backstage as Christy makes her way to it

CJ: ladies and gentlemen, we understand that members of the ladder match refused to be transported to a nearby medical facility after tonights event, choosing instead to be looked over by 6CW doctors. We're hoping now to try and catch a few words with some of teh competitiors

No sooner as Christy stops talking, the trainers room door opens and a clearly broken Phillips emerges, he has jog bottoms on, but his torso is covered in bandaging

CJ: Jimmy, do you have a moment to discuss that hellacious match that you went through this evening?

Phillips stalls and exhales loudly showing obvious frustrations at Christy being there

CJ: You must be frustrated to have not won tonight, at one point you looked to have had a clear run at the briefcase, instead you ended up taking a heck of a bump along with Costello

JP: Gee Christy you think? You actually get paid to ask these moronic questions? Jeez! the evenings at home with that cripple gazzy must be a blast I bet

CJ: Thats pretty rude

JP: believe me its not as rude as you taking up my time with this absolute nonsense. So lets get this over with already

Christy takes a moment to compose herself before resuming the interview

CJ: So as i was saying you must be disappointed with the outcome of tonights ladder match, was another chance for you to get in the 6CW title picture after exiting the group stage....thoughts?

JP: What do you want me to say? I was robbed in the group stage, everybody could see that. I shouldn't have even been in that ladder match tonight. Am I disappointed with how tonight went, you bet your ass I am. I know I'm better than every damn one of those guys in that ladder match, but I got complacent, I should have had that match won, but I took my time climbing the ladder and allowed Costello to worm his way back in to the match.....only myself to blame

CJ: Wow, thats honest of you to say. Do you have any thoughts on Liam Wood being the one who climbed teh ladder and retrieved the contract for a title match?

JP: Christy, I can honestly say I have never and will never have any thoughts on Liam Wood other than those that he is a boring, delusional c*nt. Man bleats on about being the best in the world...change the record. He may be the number one contender but we all know how this story ends. Wood will do what he always does and sh!t the bed.

CJ: and our first champion,,, Jackson Jackson, a man you know well from your group. Do you have any words of congratulations for him?

JP: Again with the stupid questions. Why would I congratulate somebody who didn't deserve to even make it out of the group? I would have had Costello beaten had it not been for Hero, and then I had Jackson beaten had it not been for Costello and Hero. Its a fluke that Jackson even got out of the group. But at least we now have a champion who goes around making jokes about jacking other people off all the time....f*cking joke of a company

CJ: Jimmy, clearly and understandably you're not in the best of moods, before I let you go I was wondering if I could get your thoughts on the next card which will see you face off against Angelo Trust, Karl Kramer and O'Callaghan

JP: Well lets just say after tonight, I'll hold my hands up and say that wasn't good enough from me this evening and kudos to Costello, damn sure know that I was in a war with him tonight. That changes going forward, December 29, last show of the year, I'll be putting 6CW on warning. I'll be showing management that they can do better than having a clown as their champion. I'll be proving why The Talent was so highly sought after prior to the rebirth and why exactly I will one day be your 6CW Heavyweight Champion, now if you'll excuse me, I gotta shower

Phillips walks away from camera and can be seen wincing in pain as he holds his back leaving Christy waiting to see if anybody else emerges from the trainers room

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 19 Dec 2019 - 4:43

*A limo pulls up to the building. As the camera pans from the front of it to the side, awaiting a big name to step out of the door, the view is suddenly blocked by a Greater Glasgow First Bus. The camera zooms out and eventually out walks Angelo Trust. He sees the camera

AT: I'm a man of the people

"Moron!" is shouted by one of the passengers as the bus drives away. Trust turns and waves

AT: Yes, I will be more on your television screens now, folks.

*He turns back to the camera

AT: Popular here. Man of the people. Even started learning the lingo. Look

*He turns to the limo that is still parked there and shouts

AT: DYA NO AFF TAE MOVE WEE MAN?!

*He bangs on the top of the limo and the window unwinds. It's Christy James

AT: Oh come on! What are you doing in there?! I got the fu... *he looks round to the camera and smiles* first bus out here, it's much more efficient.

CJ: We were filming some 6CW.com content, Angelo. But we can do that with you here, kill two birds with one stone n all that.

*Trust thinks, then speaks aloud to himself

AT: I don't agree with her bird-killing policy. But I do approve of her Trust-talking policy.

*He strokes his chin

AT: No! I'm sick of only ever talking to you. Where's any of the other people with microphones? There must be other backstage interviewers here.

CJ: Yes, Angelo, there's a team of us.

AT: Good! Get me one of them ones. One of the honest ones. No more of your mainstream media conspiracies.

*Christy rolls her eyes

CJ: Can you even name one of the other interviewers here?

*Trust points in her face as he shouts

AT: Deflection! So much media opposition to Angelo Trust winning with Jackson it’s untrue - not seen anything like it and I’ve been around a while. Agenda is clear - scared Trust may succeed.

*Christy is baffled

CJ: I, what?

AT: They did this with City and Mancini too. Media can't have their narrative played with. You won't clip this angel's wings, Christy, you can trust me on that.

*He spins on his heels and walks away, storming fast into the building. The camera turns from him to the utterly perplexed Christy and the scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Fri 27 Dec 2019 - 10:21

*Sitting in a big chair behind a grand desk is Marty Helms. The shot pans ever so slightly out and it becomes obvious that the former 6CW World Champion is in the office of General Manager Miss Jessica.

MH: A little control is never enough, boss. If you don’t have enough control, your grip on it can start to slip.

*He rolls a key between his fingers, looking at it and pondering his next sentence.

MH: It is something we can share a first similarity on. Control lost is chaos gained, somewhere along the line. And whilst my mistake let in 6CW’s version of a roided up Scott Steiner, yours is giving me the fuel I need to burn this place down.

*He looks around the desk, a framed picture of Austin sits there. He laughs, picking it up to take a closer look.

MH: Oh, little Autism, you poor thing. The only thing that’s taken more pounding than your mother is your delinquent father.

*He places the photo down

MH: I’ll leave that there, it’s a good reminder for you about birth control.

*His gaze now settles down the lens

MH: And this is a reminder that I won’t forget what I’m owed. The unbeaten champ, cast aside for Disney’s latest live action reboot - 6CW’s grab at that Young Sheldon money. Young Adamson is probably just as retarded.

But I have other business to attend to, for now. He can have his reign, he knows I’m waiting for him. Others have to find their comeuppance first. I’ve made a list, checked it twice, I’ll chase then I’ll kill, like a cat hunts his mice.

*From his pocket, Marty takes a piece of paper. It lingers in his grasp.

MH: We both made mistakes, Frost. You trusted this washed-up promiscuous, I trusted a washed-up orc. I’m making steps to correct every issue that took my title away; you best hope your mistake doesn’t keep you in my sights.

*He slams the list down on the desk. The edges have curled up, with the camera zooming in to focus on the only name visible, right at the bottom. “Cillian Frost”

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri 27 Dec 2019 - 19:19

Uryu can be seen pacing around backstage as Christy approaches him.

CJ: Uryu! been a while, first chance to interview you. How are you feeling?

UI: After last week? I feel like a door has been forced open, letting all that energy out and focussing it on one target. Does it need time to rebuild? was it everything I had left, taking it all out on James McManus?

Uryu's pacing increases as he mumbles to himself, Christy looking on unsure.

CJ: Uryu? You have a tag match against McManus and Helms this week. How do you feel about it?

Uryu stops and looks down, starting to lightly laugh to himself before shaking his head. He looks back up to Christy with a warm smile.

UI: I feel like I have things that need to be finished off. I can't leave a job half done now can I? James wants to see another Sunset then fine by me! Marty wants a first hand experience of what I did to James? Fine by me! I am ready and willing to deliver whatever beatings those men ask for and what they deserve by even trying to end my career!

Christy looks a bit confused at Uryu.

UI: And as for my tag partner? Cerberus. Look, all I ask is that we don't cross each others path. I give them the beating they deserve for even trying what they pulled and you beat them down for them costing you a chance at the 6CW Championship. We don't get in each others way and we won't have a problem. I have a long memory when it comes to those two so you may be suprised at how much they are owed in terms of punishment. They have been trying to push me out, well they are gonna learn that I am not going to stop pushing back!

Uryu storms off as Christy looks even more confused.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Mon 6 Jan 2020 - 20:30

A video is uploaded to the 6CW YouTube channel. Christy James is standing by and is about to speak.

CJ: Hello 6CW fans from around the world and welcome to this latest interview on 6CW's YouTube channel, my guest for today's interview is none other than Perfect Jack.

Perfect Jack walks into shot.

CJ: First of all Jack welcome back to 6CW, although it wasn't the return you would have hoped for.

PJ: Well to be honest with you, I only lost because of outside interference and I must say I definitely had Ricky Nelson's number in that match.

CJ: My next question to you is, at the next pay-per-view you are involved in a fatal four way match against, Dante Phoenix, Engel Harlequin and the man who defeated your Ricky Nelson. What are your thoughts leading up to this match?

PJ: Well, its a big opportunity to pick up a massive victory and remind everyone why I'm one of the all time greats. Anything can happen in these types of matches and I don't even have to be pinned or submitted to lose.

CJ: Do you have any strategies in mind for the match?

PJ: Of course I do, I have some I won't be sharing and I have some that I will. In matches like these, having perfect stamina is the key. Fatal four ways are not a sprint, they're a marathon. It's about who can last the longest by conserving energy and expending energy at the right time. The longer the match goes on, the more and more competitors become desperate, that's why my experience, my intellect and my ability will see me to a fantastic victory and why I shall remind everyone, why I'm Perfect and they're not.

CJ: Thank you for your time.

Perfect Jack shakes Christy's hand and exits the interview.

CJ: That wraps it up fans, thank you tuning in and remember to Like the video, subscribe to the channel to see the latest and greatest that 6CW has to offer and turn those notifications on so you never miss a thing. Thank you once again and I'll see you next time.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down