The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murphy's Altercation in the Crumbie

3 posters

Go down

Murphy's Altercation in the Crumbie Empty Murphy's Altercation in the Crumbie

Post by Khouli Khan Mon 06 Jan 2020, 8:21 am

I might have missed the post, but nobody seems to have mentioned the altercation that Murphy had with a supporter on the terrace during the debacle v Chiefs.

Has anybody shed any light on what exactly it was all about?

My guess would be something like, "you're clueless, the players are clueless and none of you are fit to associate yourself with the club". To which Murphy replied, "If you think you can do a better job, go and do it".

Khouli Khan

Back to top Go down

Murphy's Altercation in the Crumbie Empty Re: Murphy's Altercation in the Crumbie

Post by Gooseberry Mon 06 Jan 2020, 8:33 am

Wasnt Cockerill was it

Gooseberry

Back to top Go down

Murphy's Altercation in the Crumbie Empty Re: Murphy's Altercation in the Crumbie

Post by Khouli Khan Mon 06 Jan 2020, 8:34 am

Code:
Gooseberry wrote:Wasnt Cockerill was it

It was televised, and it definitely wasn't RC.....

Khouli Khan

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Mon 06 Jan 2020, 9:07 am

I was at the game so only saw the "altercation" on the big screen. According to the Mercury, Murphy says he was "explaining" something to the fane (he did look angry) and later apologised (he probably was angry then).

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Khouli Khan Mon 06 Jan 2020, 9:15 am

LondonTiger wrote:I was at the game so only saw the "altercation" on the big screen. According to the Mercury, Murphy says he was "explaining" something to the fane (he did look angry) and later apologised (he probably was angry then).

I suspect Murphy only apologised after some pressure from management to do so. Whether he likes it or not, the supporters (paying good money to watch this sort of shambles) have a right to be fed up with the bilge Murphy and his team have been serving up.

Khouli Khan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down