The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Proving Grounds Tuesday 11th Feb 2020 (Genesis Build-Up Week 3)

+2
TwisT
JJJohnson
6 posters

Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Tuesday 11th Feb 2020 (Genesis Build-Up Week 3) Empty 6CW Proving Grounds Tuesday 11th Feb 2020 (Genesis Build-Up Week 3)

Post by JJJohnson Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:25 am

Bout 1
Angelo Trust vs O'Callaghan vs Ricky Nelson vs Uryu Ishida

Bout 2
Karl Kramer vs Liam Wood

Bout 3
Damion Onyx vs Perfect Jack

*Hero/Costello Contract Signing

Bout 4
Jackson Jackson vs Jimmy Phillips

Main Event
*Stipulation Unknown*
Cerberus vs Marty Helms

Also:
*Crime Lord speaks on his return
*An injury update on Scott Harris
*More Genesis build
*Will Dante Phoenix continue to pursue Engel Harlequin?

Last edited by JJJohnson on Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Tuesday 11th Feb 2020 (Genesis Build-Up Week 3) Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Tuesday 11th Feb 2020 (Genesis Build-Up Week 3)

Post by TwisT Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:34 am

The scene opens in a run-down street on a dark evening. The rain is falling heavily on the pavement and traffic can be heard in the distance. A limo appears with his headlights flashing through the rain and parks alongside one of the houses. The driver gets out, walks round and opens the passenger door. A small man appears with a familiar cane, and the driver hands him an umbrella. The man looks around him with disgust on his face before walking up to one of the doors. He checks the names on the buzzer to the side of the entrance, before pressing the button. He stands there for what seems an age, tutting and swearing as the rain pelts down. At last, a noise sounds and the door unlocks. The man hurries inside and lowers his umbrella.

We can now see that the man in question is Charles Kramer – The Consultant.

Looking around him, Charles can see numerous rooms as well as a staircase leading upwards. He peers at the door numbers, before making his way up the stairs. Once there, he walks towards the first door and knocks on it loudly – perhaps anticipating that the owner would make him wait otherwise.

After a few moments the door opens. Charles peers in and sees Karl Kramer already walking away from the door and down his hall. He reaches chair at the end and sits himself down. We can see a TV playing in the distance in a darkened room. Charles walks down the hall and into the room. He looks around at the messy surroundings and the drawn curtains. Shaking his head, he looks at Kramer who is aimlessly watching the TV while eating from a large plate.

CK: You are a hard man to track down.

Karl scoffs without looking up.

KK: Are you admitting defeat?

CK: No, I am admitting that I may have underestimated your ability to disappear. Where have you been? 6CW doesn’t deal with absentees very well.

Karl looks annoyed.

KK: Yeah, well I don’t deal with authority very well. I did the interviews and played the game. I went out and wrestled how they wanted me to wrestle. But beyond that I do what I like.

Charles walks around and directly in front of the TV.

CK: I wouldn’t test 6CW if I was you. They gave you that contract with a lot of misgivings. Don’t bite the hand that feeds you.

Suddenly Karl throws his plate at wall beside Charles. The Consultant barely flinches as it smashes. Karl stretches back into his chair and stares at the ceiling. The Consultant smiles and brushes his jacket down.

CK: Cute. Somebody hasn’t been taking their meds?

Karl gets off his seat and paces the room.

KK: Somebody hasn’t made enough money to buy any. I main evented last night and got the smallest percentage out of the lot. Wasn’t even worth the time!

Charles smirks and walks into Karl’s kitchen.

CK: Do I sense a tinge of desperation in that voice?

Karl turns around.

KK: It’s not desperation. It’s realisation. As much as I want to change the future, other factors always mean I can’t change the past. I could go out onto that street and within 5 minutes find someone that sells me stuff. Goods that are ten times less than the meds I can’t afford to keep me off it. So, to keep motivated and sane, I turn to other things.

Kramer opens one of the kitchen cupboards and his eyes widen as he sees it is full of cans.

CK: Spaghetti hoops. Lots of spaghetti hoops. Anyone else walking in here would think you are pregnant.

He laughs and walks back into the room.

CK: So, what do we intend to do about it.

Karl bows his head and sighs.

KK: You tell me. From the moment I have arrived you have been trailing me. I don’t know why you are doing it and I don’t think you have a guilty conscious. The only thing I can think of is that, somehow, I am profitable to you.

The Consultant leans on his cane.

CK: You are a big risk. The rewards could be huge, but they are so far away I don’t think it would be worth my time.

Karl shakes his head angrily

KK: Are you kidding me?!

Charles laughs.

CK: Well, I take that response as a recognition of wanting my help. For which I accept.

He bows and laughs. Karl grits his teeth.

KK: You are going to screw me over aren’t you?

CK: Probably. But it is better being screwed over by me then by anyone else in the company.

KK: How you figure that?

CK: Well…. you are used to it.

Karl walks over to his chair and slumps down into it, the chair creaking under his massive bulk.

KK: What now?

CK: You keep your head down and continue whatever they want you to do. Meanwhile, I will make some enquiries.

Karl looks up.

KK: Nothing changes?

The Consultant smiles.

CK: Oh, everything changes because you are now officially my client. The problem we have is that you need an extensive PR drive. That doesn’t come easy or cheap. But just carry on with what you are doing. Perhaps leave off eating too many tins of that stuff. We need you fit and firing.

Karl hits his fist down upon the chair.

KK: Give me something to get fit and firing for and I will do it. Until then it’s just words.

CK: You don’t trust me?

Kramer gives him a long hard stare which Charles smirks at.

CK: Fair enough. Well you haven’t lost anything and have everything to gain……

Kramer goes back to watching the TV.

KK: Yeah yeah yeah, use that schmooze talk on somebody else. Now if you don’t mind….

Charles takes the hint and walks on down the hall. He stops midway and calls back to Karl.

CK: Don’t give up………

Karl says nothing but just shows Charles the finger. The Consultant laughs before exiting the flat.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Tuesday 11th Feb 2020 (Genesis Build-Up Week 3) Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Tuesday 11th Feb 2020 (Genesis Build-Up Week 3)

Post by Marky Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:12 pm

Christy James is backstage with the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion, Jackson Jackson. Jackson is dressed in black jeans, green Adidas Gazelles, and a t-shirt with his face on Iron Man's body and the slogan "The one true Iron Man". Jackson has his 6CW World Championship around his waist, and sunglasses on even though they're indoors.

CJ: Jackson, lets start by discussing your ongoing rivalry with Liam Wood and the news that you will defend your 6CW World Heavyweight Championship against Wood at 6CW Genesis. What do you make of these events?

Jackson takes the microphone from Christy as he removes his sunglasses, revealing a smaller pair of sunglasses underneath. Jackson smirks before answering

Jackson: Honestly Christy, I'm excited. I'm excited because I showed exactly how capable I am when it comes to fighting Liam Wood and... I wanna say Valdo?

Jackson shrugs at Christy who just shakes her head

Jackson: Never mind. Wood and his backup. I showed what I can do, when I took that freak's head off with a steel chair, dropped Wood with the Jacksault and then crashed my World 6CW World Heavyweight Championship of the World into the face of Liam Wood. And Liam, you should savor that moment, when the gold connected with your forehead, sending you crashing to the mat, because believe me, that is the closest you will get to this Championship.

Christy gets handed a second microphone to replace the one Jackson stole, and asks another question

CJ: So, how do you go into your match at Genesis, knowing you will need to keep an eye on Varyag while focusing on a dangerous opponent in Liam Wood?

Jackson: Panicking, obviously. I mean, I might as well hand him the title now, right?

Jackson lifts up his sunglasses to wink at Christy, who looks a little uncomfortable

Jackson: Here's the thing. I'm the f*cking champ. I beat 15 other men to get this gig, including Liam Wood. I overcame Vincent Costello, Jimmy Phillips, Ricky Nelson, Engel Harlequin, Marty Helms and Damion Onyx to win this Championship. I gave Onyx a rematch and won that too. Tonight, I'm giving Jimmy Phillips another crack. Since 6CW came back, I am undefeated. 6CW is Jackson Jackson and Jackson Jackson is 6CW. I went through hell to win this Championship, and it will have to be ripped from my cold, dead hands before I lose it. So believe me when I tell you this Christy, it will take a lot more than Liam Wood's gimp getting involved. I don't care if it's both of them. They'll both end up Jacked Off like every other duo I've come across.

Christy audibly wretches as Jackson, distracted for a moment by her, continues

Jackson: You're looking at the one true Iron Man. The man so good they named him twice. Two time 6CW World Tag Team Champion, and your World 6CW, World Heavyweight, World Wrestling World Champion of the motherf*cking World, Jackson, f*cking, Jackson. World.

Jackson slaps his Championship and walks off

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:16 pm

As Jackson heads off he heres Uryu whistling to him before approaching. Uryu smiles before glancing at the 6CW Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder.

UI: Jackson. You think being an ironman at your age is worth anything? You think calling yourself the one true ironman is actually going to hold up around here? Your reign has barely started and yet here you are, bragging. Kids like you today, so full of overconfidence and more mouth than testicular fortitude. You can brag about having harrowing matches and tough experiences. I can say that I have survived hellish beatings, multiple hospitalisations and my injury list is as big as a bible. I have fought through pain, defied doctors and here I stand, staring at someone who has yet to be tested like I have and claims to be a true iron man.

Uryu shakes his head and sighs before breaking into a smile.

UI: Your mouth is going to get you into trouble. You have endured Frak all compared to me and if you keep on claiming that title of Iron Man then put simply. I am going to prove that the only mettle you have is that silver tongue of yours.

Uryu stares at Jackson, awaiting a response.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:55 pm

Jackson smirks in the direction of Uryu, and looks at his 6CW World Heavyweight Championship before responding

Jackson: You know, you're probably right. How dare I call myself an Iron Man for literally winning an Iron Man Tournament. Especially compared to a self described Iron Man like yourself. And my reign that has only just begun, I should definitely look at your example of how to be a 6CW World Champion everyone can look up to...

Jackson pauses

Jackson: ...You have won the 6CW World Championship before, right? I mean, you must have. You would have no rhyme or reason to tell me how to act as 6CW World Champion if you hadn't. And while we're on the subject, you must have won an Iron Man Tournament or two in your time, to be able to call yourself a fellow Iron Man, right?

Jackson grins as Uryu looks annoyed

Jackson: Let the champ give you some friendly advice, kid. Stay in your lane. Earn yourself a title shot and we can have this conversation. But please dont tell me how to act when, for all the trauma you have been through, you have never been in my situation. You were in the same Iron Man Tournament I was. You didnt win. I earned this and frankly I dont care how many beatings you've taken and how many chances you've squandered. In fact, I was willing to be civil to you until you decided to give me sh*t for calling myself Iron Man.

Jackson sighs and almost holds himself back

Jackson: Look. You can have your opinion of me, I dont particularly care what you or anyone else has to say, but if you want to challenge me for the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship? Manoeuvre yourself into place. Win some matches. Get to the front of the queue. I've got Liam Wood to deal with at Genesis, and Jimmy Phillips will want a shot if i dont bring my A Game and beat him this week. Maybe you should take a leaf out of my book and focus on your upcoming opponents...

Jackson grabs a bottle of water from the nearby catering table and takes a sip

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:13 am

“I’m happy to tell you, those stools work. It’s the elevation of the knees, helps your gut.”

The scene fades in on those words. It’s Angelo Trust talking to the Archbishop of Canterbury

AoC: Really? The lord works in mysterious ways, I have always said as such.

AT: Yeah, I invented that expression; that’s one of mine. I used to play with language a lot in my indy days, throwing things at the wall and seeing what would stick.

AoC: Hmmm. Well, it is always good to experiment with language, that’s how ours has grown to be so rich. But do tell me, Angelo, why is it you invited me here again? I’m keen to use my presence for the good of Christianity, but I’m not quite sure I understand quite what you are asking of me.

*Angelo smiles

AT: Well, Ace - can I call you Ace?

*The Archbishop looks confused

oC: I’m not sure why you would

AT: Good. So, Ace, the thing is: I kind of assumed this whole 6CW thing would shut down quietly after Jackson and I won the World Title. It seemed only reasonable. But then I kept getting booked in these matches and we built to another god forsaken - I’m sorry, I’ll make sure I don’t capitalise - pay-per-view and it became clear that some of these fans can’t accept a peak.

*The Archbishop continues to stare at Trust, waiting obviously for something that explains why he’s there. Trust just smiles

AoC: Yes, well, that is a lovely sign of friendship between the two of you, such devoted loyalty. But it doesn’t explain me.

AT: Me, me, me. Well, Ace, here’s the thing, the plan is simple. Basically, I went quiet for a bit, hoping things would blow over, company would end, people lose jobs etc etc. Didn’t happen. And I’d seen this thing on the Fed with the Monday Night Messiah. Great idea, I thought, the idea of having a kind of godly figure leading disciples. A church, in wrestling, to get a group of men together and resurrect their careers. Some may even reach a pinnacle within it, produce nothing of note ever after but live off that promise and platitude for years and years and years, coming back again and again with nothing new but still raking in the cash.

*As this speech goes on, Trust looks down the lens, breaking the fourth wall.

AT: Heroic, some might say. BUT it gave me an idea. He’s cornered Monday nights, but there’s about 6 other days in a week. And who understands a messiah better than the Archbishop of Canterbury. He has the AoP, I’ve got the AoC.

AoC: I’m a little uncomfortable with this messiah talk.

AT: Just in the company, it’s a naughty little play on words.

AoC: I really don’t think your plan is very Christian

*Trust starts to look desperate

AT: Oh please! The Pope said no and then that choir guy turned me down. If you say no, where do I turn? Robbie Fowler? I don’t think a gentleman like me can describe a pr!ck like him in front of you without using foul language

AoC: A little late for that

AT: I know, I’m probably not the first, everyone has an issue with him.

*They stop and pause, the Archbishop sighs

AoC: I suppose you deserve a chance, as all impetuous youth do.

*Trust beams with glee

AT: Follow me!

*He walks away quickly, the AoC crossing his chest and looking skywards before following

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:31 am

Uryu chuckles to himself and nods.

UI: Not bad Jackson, not bad at all. Yet how many tournament winners do you see still babbling on about how they won a tournament so long after they won it? Everyone else has moved on from it besides you. What's next, you gonna declare yourself king and buy a crown? Yet...I have a feeling that you actually believe your own hype, that you can take on absolutely anyone and win. That you can tough it out in matches that are career shortners and not be affected. You think you can dive into the deep end of danger and come out unscathed. Thinking like that has a price when you dont know how far down the deep end truly is...

Uryu looks at his hands with sorrow as they suddenly tense up in pain for a few seconds.

UI: I am an iron man because these people say I am. I am an iron man because I get up when it seems impossible to. I am an iron man because you have to kill me to keep me down! I don't call myself an iron man just because I won a tournament. I am told I am an iron man by the fans every single day for the amount of effort, skill and will I put into the ring every single time in every single match. This match coming up isn't a fatal 4 way to me. It's a 3 on 1 handicap match and I am going to run into it at full speed and show the fans what to expect when I finally face you.

Uryu sternly stares at Jackson before taking a step back and smiling.

UI: I would like to point out a couple of things though. I was a champion representing a company, you may have heard of, 6wE. I was their representative and I believe we had a match there. A 2 on 1 handicap match where you had to cheat to beat me. I admit I made a small error in that match by not notcing the tag but when you have the odds in your favour and still have to grab the tights to win that doesn't exactly scream "confident" to me.

Uryu places his hand on the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship and stares through Jackson with a determined smile.

UI: I am just here, declaring my intentions to you personally. I won't interfere in your matches and I don't expect you to interfere in mine. Good luck Jackson, Wood is a tough challenge but the fans and I are running out of patience...

Uryu looks down and takes his hand off the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship slowly, almost despondant.

UI:...and time.

Last edited by Uryu Ishida on Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad grammar)

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:47 am

Jackson looks at Uryu incredulously for putting his hands on the 6CW World Championship, he takes a duster out of his pocket and begins to polish the areas where Uryu’s fingerprints once were.

Jackson: So, what are you, some kind of People’s Ironman now? Am I not allowed to bask in my greatest achievement for a bit? Am I not allowed to be confident that I can take on and defeat anybody? Who the f*ck died and put you in charge of what people can and can’t do anyway?!

Jackson looks down as he finishes polishing the Championship

Jackson: Do you know what you are Uryu? You’re a busybody. I’m sorry to use such awful language before the watershed, but you are a busybody. You’re always sticking that nose of yours into other people’s business. Bringing up to me a match we had a year ago, humbly bragging that I had to cheat to beat you like it has any relevance to anything. And for some reason, you think the fans are clamouring for Jackson versus Ishida, when in reality there are a whole host of bigger matches out there for me. Don’t get me wrong, I’d happily fight you over this Championship. But as I’ve already said, you can declare your intentions all you want. If you want a shot at the Champ, you need to become the number one contender. That’s entirely in your court. Don’t queue jump just to try and make something happen. That, among other things, completely contradicts everything you claim to be. So not only are you a busybody, you’re also a hypocrite.

Jackson takes another sip of his water before continuing

Jackson: Do you know the difference between us? I’m a hypocrite, but I KNOW I’m a hypocrite. And I’m proud of it. I know I’m a dick, I don’t pussyfoot around it. Whereas you, Mr Holier-than-thou, seem to think you’re up on this pedestal when the reality is, you’re no better than the rest of us. Jimmy Phillips has a non title match with the 6CW World Champion, if he wins he’ll probably get a title shot. Liam Wood earned a shot at the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship, he’s taking it at Genesis. You seem to think interrupting me in the hallway is enough to get you a shot. It’s pathetic and you should practice what you preach.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:46 am

Uryu shakes his head and chuckles.

UI: Jackson..theres a difference between basking in a victory and ramming it in everyones faces. Theres a difference between being called a champion by fans and declaring yourself a champion to fans. I am here because the fans wanted me back, not because I begged the board or called in favours. I do not kick the door in, I get invited in because that is the respect over many, many years that I have earned! It may not be as shiny and grand but hard work pays off, battling through hard times still gets you some reward.

Uryu pulls a penny out of his trouser pocket and smiles at it.

This represents me. Tough, not worth much on my own and you always seem to find them in the places you least expect. In backpacks, back of the sofa, the tumble dryer. It also represents effort, experience and hope. I get one of these after every single match, regardless of result. Now, you are likely thinking "what is this Muppet going on about? I am a champion and he hasn't even had a one on one shot in 6CW" Well, you see I go to places where you refuse to go. Like the mailroom where every day I see hundreds of letters pour in for the Board of Directors all with one thing in common. They each have a message and a penny inside. Every penny represents a person putting their trust in me and supporting me and the letters are all saying "Give Uryu Ishida a shot". Now imagine the Board as a level above the 6CW champion and every penny they recieve is placed on the floor. Right now they are ignoring these letters but the pennies are still there, building up. There will be a point where their floor starts to buckle, bend and eventually cave in. Can you imagine that many pennies falling on your head Jackson?

Uryu places the penny back in his pocket.

UI: Now the fans don't care who the champion is right now. They are only asking for what they think is right. Oh I intend to keep on battling for opportunities don't worry. I am not going to rest until I get my shot. I just believe it will come sooner than you think. I am here just to deliver a friendly warning. If those pennies do fall whilst you are champion, you are likely going to drown.

Crowd: U-RY-U! U-RY-U! U-RY-U! U-RY-U!

UI: Take care Jackson.

Uryu slaps his hand on the Championship as we hear a clink of metal on metal. As Uryu walks away, Jackson looks at the Championship to find a penny wedged against it, which he quickly dislodges.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:26 am

We cut to dimly lit room

??- do I care
Do I care about helms
Do I care about Cerberus
No
I for one hope they tear eachother apart.

The person lights a match lighting up his bruised and battered body from the last show and his brutal encounter with Cerberus its James McManus

JM- go kill eachother boys. I'm done with both of you. I'm going for bigger and better things that world title. And I dont need you Helms and I dont need you getting in my way cerberus. Both of you out of my way will make my life a hell of a lot easier.

I've never been the biggest. Never been the strongest but when my back is against the wall what I have always been is a winner.

It's my time now and if any one gets in my way then more fool them

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down