The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Shutdown Results 20/6/11

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Shutdown

Go down

6WF Shutdown Results 20/6/11 Empty 6WF Shutdown Results 20/6/11

Post by Crimey Mon 20 Jun 2011 - 21:51

*The cameras start rolling for 6WF Monday Night Shutdown, the crowd are cheering like crazy as the show begins with a huge firework display. Confetti rains down from the ceiling as the titantron starts showing clips from the last couple of weeks of 6WF action, the camera fly around the arena showing off some of the signs the fans have brought to the show;

*James McManus=asshole!*
*We want Patricks!*
*I believe in The Atheist!*
*What is Miss Jessica still doing here?*

RJ: Welcome Ladies and Gents, boys and girls to another edition of your favourite show; 6WF's Monday Night Shutdown! I can assure you now, we're not going to dissapoint you, we have a huge show lined up for you!

MW: To be fair to RJ, he's actually right this time. We have Lex Hart vs. Perfect Jack, Blue Dragon vs. The Saint and much more lined up for you all. The build up to Chaos is really getting exciting!

RJ: Chaos is looking like it could be one of the most action packed cards we have had in a long time!

MW: Well, it's Shutdown tonight, not Chaos, so let's get underway!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6WF Shutdown Results 20/6/11 Empty Re: 6WF Shutdown Results 20/6/11

Post by Crimey Mon 20 Jun 2011 - 21:53

RJ: “Our opening bout tonight 6WF fans is a triple threat match between three of the graduates from 6NG. We seen on Lockdown that things got a little heated between them all regarding to who was going to get an opportunity for a title, whether that be Blue Dragon's Hardcore Title or the FreeWeight title.”

MW: “None of them deserve a title shot RJ, they have done nothing to prove themselves.”

With that “Elements of Life” begins to play and the crowd pops as Edan Ekram appears from behind the curtain, his 6NG trophy in hand. He makes his way to the ring slapping the hands of various fans on his way down.

He gets into the ring just as “I Won’t Do What You Tell Me” blasts out the speakers and the crowd begins to boo as Scorpion strides out on to the ramp. He acknowledges the fans that are cheering before making his way to the ring and staring at Ekram.

“Burn Burn” quickly begins to play and the crowd cheers as James Eagle appears on the ramp. He swaggers to the ring, handing out wads of cash to his fans before getting into the ring. He barely has time to get to his feet before Scorpion begins to hit hard right hands which have Eagle stumbling. He uses the ropes to stay on his feet but is knocked to the outside after Scorpion executes a standing dropkick.

RJ: “Scorpion wanting to prove something here tonight!”

Scorpion turns round and stares at Ekram. The referee calls for the bell and the two men go in and lock up. There is a brief power struggle between the two, before Ekram manages to get behind Scorpion and put him in a waist lock and takes him down and goes straight into a headlock. Scorpion gets back up to a vertical basis and hits an elbow in the gut and the goes for a back suplex but Ekram lands on his feet behind. As Scorpion turns around Ekram goes for a super kick but Scorpion ducks under and hits a chop block taking Ekram down to one knee. Scorpion then runs the ropes and hits a running drop kick to the face as Ekram falls back and rolls to the outside of the ring. Scorpion leaves the ring as well but is attacked by Eagle.

RJ: “Eagle looking to get some revenge here.”

Eagle kicks Scorpion in the guts a couple of times before Irish Whipping him into the ringside barrier. He quickly get on top of Scorpion and hits a few chops across the chest of Scorpion. Eagle turns around to tackle Ekram but is met with a beautiful super kick from his opponent. Eagle stands momentarily before crumbling in a heap on the floor. The crowd are cheering loudly as Ekram salutes them. He makes his way over to Scorpion and drives his head into the barrier a couple of times before scooping him up and slamming him hard against the mat.

Ekram picks up Eagle and rolls him into the ring. Ekram picks Eagle up but Eagle fights back and hits a big European uppercut which catches Ekram off guard. Eagle begins to throw some right and left combinations as he tries to fight his way back into the match but and then delivers an Irish whip. As Ekram comes off the ropes, Eagle goes for a clothesline but Ekram ducks under and comes off the ropes again and hits a spinning heel kick. Eagle gets back up and swings a wild left but Ekram catches Eagle’s arm and hits a full nelson slam before going into the cover.

1..2.. Massive elbow drop from Scorpion off the top rope. Ekram had read the elbow drop and had left the cover before Scorpion landed the elbow. Both men quickly get to their feet and start trading blows. Scorpion eventually gains the upper hand and throws Ekram into the corner. Scorpion quickly follow s and connects with a massive clothesline in the corner before rebounding off the opposite rope and flooring Ekram with a big boot.

MW: “Scorpion showing that size does matter in this business.”

Ekram is slowly making his way to his feet whilst Scorpion urges him up.

RJ: “Looks like Scorpion is going for his spear finishing move.”

Ekram gets to his feet as Scorpion charges at him with a look full of hatred in his eyes.

RJ: “Amazing show of athleticism there from the 6NG champ!!”

Ekram has rolled over the back of the charging Scorpion who in turn then speared a vertical Eagle into the corner. Scorpion looks on confused before turning round into the Burn Out from Ekram who quickly makes the cover.

3!!!

Erkam gets to his feet and begins to celebrate with his fans before making his way up the ramp.

RJ: “Huge victory here for Ekram, he has certainly showed why he won 6NG.”

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 20 Jun 2011 - 21:55

*Backstage the Soldiers of Fortune are training when Longinus walks into the gym area.*

L: Hey guys.

AA: What's up Longy?

L: I just wanted to catch you guys before our match, I want you to know that I got your backs! I hate those sons of b1tches just as much as you two do, and while you can deal with the challengers to your title, I want my hands on Sanchez!

C: Man, I would keep your eyes open. Those Church lot aren't as simple as they look! You gotta make sure that they don't pull any funny biz.

AA: He's right Longy.

L: Oh, I know. Even though I wasn't around the Church for very long, I picked up enough to realise the rule book means nothing to them, only the Book of Hero is important to those lot!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 20 Jun 2011 - 21:56

Match 2
Longinus/Soldiers of Fortune vs. Rapture/Crime Lord/Marshall Murdoch

RJ: What a match we have for you now ladies and gentleman! Longinus teams up with our current Tag Team Champions to take on old partner turned enemy; Rapture and his fellow Church of Hero cohorts; Crime Lord and Marshall Murdoch.

MW: This match certainly will be a nice warm up for Crime Lord and Marshall Murdoch as they get ready to win back the tag titles for the Church and Rapture will take great pleasure in destroying Longinus!

RJ: Will you ever learn not to make predictions on matches? I don’t think you have ever got one right...

MW: You keep believing that RJ!

‘What’s My Name’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd give a big cheer, pyrotechnics go off as Castiguer and Angelo Anneire step out onto the stage, they raise their tag titles in the air. Angelo adjusts his mask and then they jog down the ramp, they slap the hands of the fans as they pass, Castiguer climbs up onto the apron and stands with his arms outstretched as all the fans go crazy for him, Castiguer flips off of the barrier and lands on his feet, Angelo is shaking his head at Castiguer when...

CRACK!

RJ: NO!

Crime Lord smashes the steel chair over the head of Angelo Anneire and the crowd are booing furiously, Crime Lord and Marshall Murdoch grab hold of Castiguer and whip him hard into the fan barrier, they lift him up and drop him hard on top of the barrier. The crowd are booing, Marshall Murdoch lifts Angelo Anneire to his feet, he holds his arms behind him, Crime Lord starts unleashing punches on Angelo’s rib cage, suddenly Anneire powers out of Marshall’s grip and then charges at Crime Lord knocking him down.

MW: Yes Marshall!

Marshall lifts up the chair and smashes it over Angelo Anneire’s back before he can do anymore damage, Marshall and Crime Lord both make the sign of Hero before ‘The Fight Song’ screams out of the speakers and the crowd pop.

RJ: THE ATHEIST!

Pyrotechnics go off on the stage and smoke billows down from the entrance way, Crime Lord and Marshall’s eyes are locked on the stage, ready for Longinus to walk out. The crowd pop as Longinus sprints from behind the two men and he takes down Marshall with a well timed clothesline, Crime Lord stumbles backwards as Longinus runs at him.

RJ: SPEAR OF LONGINUS!

MW: NEW DAWN!

The crowd boo as Rapture had climbed through the crowd and when Longinus had turned around Rapture had connected with the Fisherman’s DDT on the cold steel of the rampway. Rapture has his arms in the air, when he turns around.

RJ: Rapture is in trouble!

Both members of Soldiers of Fortune are on their feet, they grab hold of Rapture. Angelo lifts him onto his shoulders and then Castiguer takes a run up before connecting with a Snapshot on Rapture on the steel of the ramp!

MW: NO! Get the hell off of him you thugs!

RJ: The real thugs are the Church of Hero, they didn’t even let this match begin, they tried to ambush the tag champions, but thanks to a combined effort of Longinus and the Soldiers of Fortune they managed to fight back and stand tall!

Angelo and Castiguer have helped Longinus up and they stand on the ramp holding the tag titles in the air with Longinus stood in the middle staring at Rapture’s body.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 20 Jun 2011 - 22:05

*Blue Dragon is backstage with Clarissa.*

C: I'm here with my guest at this time...Blue Dragon!

*Crowd cheer*

C: You've got The Saint in just a short few minutes how are you feeling?

BD: Well Saint was always like me, the back story, the "hanger-on", always stuck in somebody else's shadow. Well we have both stepped out and are fighting alone and are both champions, that has to count for something.

C: Sure.

BD: The difference is The Saint doesn't look comfortable, I think he misses Cassius Zhi, misses being able to make as many mistakes as he likes because Cassius is there to cover him up.

???: You couldn't be more wrong Dragon!

*The Saint walks into shot as most of the crowd boo.*

TS: I do not miss Cassius Zhi, I am enjoying not having to put up with his teenage girl-like mood swings, his obsession with the limelight, and the fact he just couldn't share the spotlight!

BD: Well tonight you won't have to worry about me trying to share the spotlight...I am just going to TAKE it!

TS: You can try Dragon.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 20 Jun 2011 - 22:19

Match 3
Blue Dragon vs. Saint

RJ: We have a champion vs. Champion match for the 6WF, Hardcore Champion up against European Champion...Blue Dragon vs. The Saint!

MW: I honestly come close to quitting every time I have to sit through a Blue Dragon match, at least we can see The Saint give him a good beating tonight!

RJ: Every single time you underestimate Blue Dragon’s ability and then put it down to luck or his opponent not being prepared...it’s ridiculous!

MW: I can’t stand him. He has a stupid name, a stupid face and a stupid ability to snatch victories he doesn’t deserve!

‘Freak on a Leash’ screeches out of the speakers and the crowd give a big cheer, pyrotechnics go off and Blue Dragon steps straight through the big explosions onto the stage. He crosses his arms, then unhooks the Hardcore Championship belt from his waist and raises it in the air. Blue Dragon has visible scars up and down his arms. He strides down the ramp, slapping the hands of the fans on the way before climbing into the ring.

RJ: The Scouser Blue Dragon has come a long way in 6WF, he has been the lackey far too often and is now enjoying being the king of his own division, I just can’t help but think he wishes he could rise up the card.

MW: If I ever saw Blue Dragon in a Born in Fire main event, I think I’d probably cry!

‘Monster’ blasts out around the arena and the crowd mostly boo, The Saint steps out onto the stage, the European Title over his shoulder and the crowd baying at him. He raises the title in the air, before beating his chest and screaming out. The Saint walks down the ramp ignoring the crowd before walking up the steps and getting into the ring, he stares at Blue Dragon who just smirks back at him.

RJ: Since Cassius Zhi was taken away from 6WF and Lex Hart lost the world title, The Saint’s ego has tripled and the 6WF fans sure don’t like it.

MW: Just shows how fickle they are, The Saint is the Ultimate Weapon and has decided to take matters into his own hands, fair play to him.

DING! DING! DING!

The match begins with the bell ring and both Blue Dragon and Saint circle around the ring, their eyes locked. Blue Dragon makes the first move going to grab The Saint, but the former world champion quickly gets out of his reaches, managing to get behind Blue Dragon where he knees him in the back of the hips before wrapping his arms around his waist and connecting with a viscous German Suplex and Blue Dragon lands on the back of his neck!

RJ: Ouch! Blue Dragon landed in a very awkward way there, I worry about his physical well-being sometimes.

MW: Don’t RJ. If that idiot wants to waste his life away diving off the highest thing he can find, just let him, he’ll be doing a favour to the world.

The Saint violently drags Blue Dragon up to his feet and then whips him across the ring, Blue Dragon smashes chest first into the turnbuckle and falls down. The Saint walks behind him and puts Dragon in a painful sleeper hold, the Hardcore Champion just manages to fight out of the move before The Saint lifts him hard up to his feet by his neck and then chops him across the chest and smashes Blue Dragon into the corner and starts to lift him up to the top rope. The Saint climbs up with Blue Dragon and headbutts him before wrapping his arms around his waist and connecting with a huge belly to belly suplex off of the top rope. The Saint quickly goes for the pin.

1..................2.............kick out!

RJ: Blue Dragon has already taken two big moves from The Saint in this match, he has to get some offence in soon or risk being in serious trouble!

MW: He’s being dominated because he’s dreadful, RJ.

Blue Dragon crawls to the ropes and uses them to start pulling himself to his feet, The Saint is stomping his foot on the ground as he gets ready to connect with the Divine Intervention.

MW: DIVINE INTERVENTION!

RJ: REVERSED! BULLDOG!

The Saint goes for the huge RKO, but Blue Dragon manages to spin out of it and then connects with a running bulldog on Saint, Blue Dragon rolls The Saint over and goes for the pin.

RJ: Kick out!

Blue Dragon gets back to his feet, The Saint pushes himself up, and then Blue Dragon kicks him hard in the ribs, causing him to bend over before Blue Dragon connects with a big hip toss.

MW: Shoulder up!

RJ: Blue Dragon going for another quick pin!

1.................2...............kick out!

The Saint rolls away from Blue Dragon and grabs hold of the ropes using them to get to his feet, Blue Dragon charges at The Saint, but the European Champion ducks down and pulls the ropes down and Blue Dragon goes flying over. The crowd give a big cheer though as they realise Blue Dragon is still holding on. The Saint is oblivious to this as he starts shouting at the crowd.

RJ: Blue Dragon skins the cat!

MW: SPEAR!

Blue Dragon lifts himself and flips over the ropes back into the ring only to turn around straight into a big spear from The Saint.

1......................2....................kick out!

Blue Dragon starts groggily getting to his feet, The Saint kicks him hard in the mid-section and he bends over. The Saint pushes him between his legs and then hooks his arms, lifting him up onto his shoulders...

RJ: SAINT’S ROW?!

MW: NO!

RJ: Blue Dragon manages to reverse it amazingly into a big jawbreaker!

The Saint stumbles backwards holding his jaw, he obviously bust his lip or bit his tongue as his mouth has started to bleed, Blue Dragon quickly gets to his feet, he kicks The Saint in the gut and then grabs him.

RJ: DEATH NOTE!

MW: DIVINE INTERVENTION! FROM NOWHERE!

1...........................2..........................3!

RJ: Wow! The Saint snatched victory from nowhere! Blue Dragon put up a good effort, but ultimately is unlucky. What a brilliant early match for this show though!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 20 Jun 2011 - 22:24

Match 4
Hero/Chaos/LPL vs. Chris Patricks/Mike Hill/James Hamilton

RJ: Big match for us now, our Undisputed World Champion teams with the No.1 contender; Chaos and LPL to take on other close challenger; Chris Patricks and former Associates; Mike Hill and James Hamilton!

MW: The sheer amount of talent on Hero's side should easily be enough to win this match!

“Halcyon” blares out through the speakers, the crowd begin to cheer as James Hamilton strides out quickly followed by his tag partner Mike Hill. He stretches his arms out as pyro’s go off around him whilst Hill gets the crowd pumped. They then walk down the ramp before climbing up the steel steps and climbing to the top turnbuckle and posing. Mike Hill then jumps into the ring and they touch knuckles

RJ: These two have turned their backs on Danny McGraw and the Association and say kudos to them for that!

MW: They are throwing away a golden investment with McGraw who can give them everything they want.

RJ: Oh because he has delivered perfectly in the past year as they rotted and failed to achieve anything!

MW: You just watch LPL, you'll see him get to the top with McGraw's help.

‘Refuse/Resist’ plays and the crowd pop as pyrotechnics explode at the top of the stage and through the sparks and smoke comes Chris Patricks. He looks at the initials tattooed on his knuckles, kiss them, points to the sky and then sprints to the ring, sliding into the ring and climbing the nearest turnbuckle, saluting the crowd, who are cheering him on profusely.

RJ: Chris Patricks has shown in recent weeks that he may have a good shout at the World Championship, maybe even ahead of Chaos. He'll hope to keep up his good form tonight.

MW: Chris Patricks is even worse than his former partner; Max Adamson. He will never be champion, NEVER!

"Papi Chulo" rings out and there are boos as La Pulga strolls out onto the stage. He looks focused as says a little prayer and then runs to the ring and slides in. He stands up and goes to the corner as more abuse is hurled at him.

RJ: LPL isn't the most popular of guys in 6WF, not surprising after the career he has had. He has done nothing but bad things, the last remaining member of Danny McGraw's group of cronies, he still thinks he can rise up the ranks!

MW: He still can! LPL is the only smart one left!

"Its an Omen" screams out over the loudspeakers and the green pyro goes off. A searchlight then roams before stopping on the top of the ramp as Granite plays. Chaos appears through more pyro before swaggering down the ramp and sliding into the ring.

RJ: Chaos likes to play mindgames with everybody, even with a so-called god such as Hero!

MW: Although Chaos' mind games do work on weak souls such as Uryu and Max Adamson, he will struggle to affect Hero!

“Here comes the King" screams out and the crowd descend into defeaning boos as Hero strides onto the stage.He holds the undisputed title aloft before slowly walking down to the ramp, smiling. He springboards into the ring and holds up his title, ordering the fans to bow! He turns to the ring and he stares at Chaos who returns the intensity.

RJ: Speak of the devil and he shall appear!

MW: BLASPHEMY!

LPL and James Hamilton begin to circle around each other and then eventually lock up. LPL goes for a headlock, but Hamilton hits an elbow shot to the gut and then twists Loco’s right arm and hits a shoulder barge. Hamilton then wrenches the right arm as he tries to rip it out of its socket and then delivers an Irish whip. Chris goes for a clothesline but La Pulga ducks under and jumps on the second rope and goes for a spring board but Hamilton catches Loco and hits a running powerslam. He gets straight up and hits a an elbow across the throat of his opponent before covering,
1.. 2.. Kick out!

Hamilton drags LPL over to his teams corner before tagging in Mike Hill which gains a massive pop from the crowd. Hill begins to hit a few chops across the chest of Loco before throwing him to the mat with a jumping DDT. Hill quickly gets to his feet and springboards off the ropes before landing a moonsault onto LPL. Hill tags in Hamilton again who quickly picks up LPL and throws him against the ropes. LPL rebounds and walks straight into sidewalk slam from Hamilton. Chaos tries to enter the ring but is stopped by the referee. Whilst his back is turned LPL low blows Hamilton before hitting a DDT which has both men on the mat.

RJ: “Typical heel tactics there from the sole member of The Association.”

They both make the tag at the same time as Patricks and Hero enter the ring. Patricks is pumped as her floors Hero with a fantastic drop kick. Hero quickly gets to his feet and ducks an oncoming clothesline from Patricks. Patricks rebounds on the ropes and walks into a flapjack from Hero. Hero is quick to a vertical base and hits a low dropkick across the jaw of Patricks. Hero makes the cover;

1..2.. Kick out!!

Hero quickly gets to his feet and throws Patricks into the corner before following in with a clothesline (Miz style) and poses in the corner smugly which garners a whole heap of heat from the crowd. Hero quickly gets back into action by picking up Patricks and slams him to the mat with a snap suplex before quickly rebounding of the ropes.

MW: “How dare he touch the lord in such manner.”

Chaos slapped the back of Hero as he bounced off the ropes. Hero stops and turns round in disgust to Chaos who looks with a menace like grin on his face. Chaos gets into the ring and quickly begins to hit hard right hands on Patricks. He picks him up and kicks him in the gut before hitting a running neckbreaker before knocking Mike Hill off the apron. James Hamilton tries to grab Chaos but he quickly scrambles and walks into a super kick from Patricks.

RJ: “What a kick from Patricks!!!”

Both men try to struggle into their corners but Patricks makes the tag first to Mike Hill who quickly grabs the ankle of Chaos and drags him back into the centre of the ring. Hill picks up Chaos and throws him into the ropes; he rebounds into a beautiful hurricarana which he quickly makes into a cover.

1..2.. Kick out!!

Hill gets up and drops a couple of elbows to the back of his opponent before picking him up and throwing him into the corner. He goes to follow in but Chaos manages to dodge the incoming attack but turns round straight into a Whisper in the Wind from Hill. Chaos tries to get back to a vertical base but is met with a running enziguri from Hill. The crowd is on Hill’s side as he picks up Chaos and throws him into his teams corner.

RJ: “The crowd trying to spur Hill on here.”

He tags in Hamilton who quickly begins to pound punches into the head of Chaos. The referee pulls him before he gets DQ’d. Hamilton argues with the referee whilst Chaos pulls himself up. James runs at Chaos who dodges a clothesline from his opponent. Hamilton rebounds off the ropes into a leg sweep from his opponent who quickly locks in a side headlock. He continues to put pressure on his opponent who is trying to fight out the hold. Hamilton slowly gets to his feet before hitting a few sharp elbows into the mid section of Chaos. His opponent begins to loosen his grip which allows Hamilton enough room to throw Chaos against the ropes who the rebounds against the ropes and walks into a spinebuster from Hamilton. Hamilton gets to his feet and roars as he picks up Chaos. He lifts him above his shoulders in a Gorilla Press but Chaos manages to slip down the back before hitting a reverse DDT on Hamilton.

RJ: “Absolute desperation from Chaos who has been in the ring for quite some time but what the hell is going on here.”

LPL has walked to round the ring and is trash talking Hill in Mexican. Hill walks round to meet him half way and he pushes Pulga in the chest who responds with a cheap slap. Hill pulls Loco off the ring and hits a cross body to his rival on the outside.

RJ: “These two just can’t stand each other. Hill has flattened Loco there.”

Chaos is now almost at his corner and looks up at the Undisputed Champion. He sticks a hand out but Hero spits at him before jumping off the apron. He looks back at his future opponent and laughs to himself before walking up the ramp. Hamilton has managed to tag in Patricks who is now staring down Chaos. He tries to pull himself up with the ropes. Chaos turns to Patricks before running at his opponent.

RJ: “SKY HIGH!! And this one is over.”

Patricks scooped Chaos into the Sky High before slamming him to the mat. He covers his opponent.

3!!

RJ: “Big win here for Patrick, Hill and Hamilton. We will no doubt have an aftermath with Hero abandoning his team.”

MW: “Do you blame him RJ? He is the #1 contender for his Undisputed title. He may as well crush him when he has the choice.”

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 20 Jun 2011 - 22:28

*Hero is about to step into the Church when Clarissa stops him by holding his shoulder.*

H: Do you dare to touch a God?

C: Okay...well Hero, I just wanted to know why you abonded your team out there in the ring?

H: I have no allegiences to that so-called "team", I only have a duty to my loyal Church. I certainly don't have to do anything for that heretic; Chaos! He runs his mouth of about me every week, yet expects me to help him in his time of need! He his past redemption now.

C: Well, thanks for your time anyway Hero.

H: I can't say it has been a pleasure.

*Hero opens the door and walks into the Church.*

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 20 Jun 2011 - 22:31

*A huge man, wearing a rope with AL written on the breast of it is walking backstage when he bumps into Clarissa.*

C: Woah, who are you.

AL: The name's Al. Big Al Lustley. 6WF's newest signing.

C: Mmmmm....

*Clarissa is staring at Big Al.*

BAL: Hello?

C: What? Oh sorry. Well tonight you face-

*James McManus walks into shot with The Fanatic causing Clarissa to stop.*

JM: Oh my god. Haha! You can't be serious! Who the hell are you?!

BAL: I'm the man who's here to kick your ass tonight, and then go <censored> some sweet woman ass later!

JM: Sounds like a man in denial to me...Well, I just thought I'd introduce you to my friend; The Fanatic. I'm sure you'll get to know him pretty soon.

???: Not if I have anything to do about it.

*The crowd cheer as Uryu steps into the scene.*

U: Hey Al, don't worry about these two guys. They are like the company's jokes. And I wouldn't worry about being outnumbered, I have your back tonight!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 20 Jun 2011 - 22:32

Match 5
James McManus vs. Big Al Lustley

RJ: Well we get to see the debut of this guy tonight; Big Al Lustley, he claims to be a former member of the “adult industry” and is branching out into something different.

MW: He’s a complete joke, why 6WF has signed him I really have no idea at all.

RJ: You can’t judge him before he’s even had a match Michael, he’s got a hard task ahead of him though, James McManus has promised to give him a “welcome” into 6WF.

MW: Let’s hope showing him the exit door is part of this welcome.

‘The Final Countdown’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd boo loudly, James McManus steps out cockily onto the stage, The Fanatic stood behind him flexing his muscles. Both are wearing armbands which have ‘Chaos’ written in green around them. They raise their arms in the air as the crowd jeer them, James pats The Fanatic on the back before McManus sprints down the ring, James slides into the ring while The Fanatic stands outside of the ring staring in.

RJ: James McManus is one sick individual. He seems to take delight in being a part of Chaos’ Emporium and the power it has granted him, the way he took out Yarmouth Blade makes me feel sick.

MW: You have got to be kidding me, that was brilliant! I have that clip stored on my computer, watch it every day.

‘Kiss’ by Prince screams out of the speakers and the crowd give a respectable cheer, Big Al Lustley struts out as pink smoke covers the entrance way, he is wearing leopard-print wrestling trunks, his chest full of hair on full show. Uryu walks out next to him, looking really shocked. Big Al walks down the ramp, winking at some of the female members of the crowd.

RJ: Uryu volunteered himself to come out here tonight and give the backing to Big Al Lustley on his debut, to even the sides as The Fanatic is accompanying James McManus tonight as usual.

MW: Uryu is going to cheat, mark my words RJ, he has no good intentions coming out here, probably to stop another of his “friends” from getting taken out.

Big Al Lustley steps into the ring, he walks around James, before thrusting his hips at McManus who gives Big Al a piercing glare, the crowd laugh. The referee separates the two men, before signalling for the bell to be rung. The match begins and the two men circle each other, Big Al Lustley makes the first move kicking James in the mid-section, Big Al grabs hold of James McManus’ body and throws him shoulder first into the ring post, the young British star connects painfully with the steel. As James McManus stumbles backwards, Big Al Lustley gets on all fours, tripping him up and then quickly uses it to roll him into a pin.

1................2.............kick out!

RJ: Big Al Lustley has had a good start in this match.

MW: It won’t last long though.

McManus quickly gets to his feet, Big Al pushes himself up, James goes to grab Lustley around the arms, but the oil causes him to lose his grip, Big Al Lustley quickly reacts with a hard knee to James’ ribs which causes him to bend over. Big Al quickly grabs hold of James and lifts him up connecting with a big spinebuster, and going for another pin.

1......................2..................kick out!

RJ: Another pin attempt from Big Al there!

MW: Another UNSUCCESSFUL pin attempt.

Big Al Lustley gets back to his feet and then flexes his muscles, The Fanatic grabs hold of his ankle and pulls him backwards, the crowd boo and Big Al starts shouting at The Fanatic, the referee begins to tell off The Fanatic, as the ref’s back is turned, Big Al Lustley turns around and James McManus kicks him hard with a low blow, Big Al Lustley falls to his knees. The referee turns around and then just as James McManus is about to go for the pin after the illegal manoeuvre, Uryu jumps up onto the apron and starts shouting at the referee distracting him.

MW: He can’t do that RJ! I told you he was just out here to cheat, James McManus was about to win this match!

RJ: An eye for an eye Michael, The Fanatic and James McManus both cheated, Uryu is just balancing the match out.

The referee turns around as Uryu gets off the apron and sees James McManus hooking the leg of Big Al Lustley.

1....................2...............kick out!

James McManus looks furious as he gets to his feet and starts stomping on the mat before screaming in the face of the referee, McManus pulls on his armband, pointing at the name to scare the referee. The ref just shakes his head though. James McManus turns around and is immediately violently speared by Big Al Lustley into the corner, Big Al chops James hard across the chest before headbutting him, James McManus slumps down into the corner and Big Al starts patting his behind. Big Al takes a big run up before charging back at James McManus and connecting with the Stink Face.

RJ: Big Al Lustley, I believe, calls that move; Backdoor Attention!

MW: Nobody wants to see that!

Big Al Lustley climbs up to the middle rope, and connects with a big splash from the middle rope, before hooking the leg of James McManus.

1........................2....................kick out!

RJ: Close call!

MW: Nonsense.

The Fanatic starts patting the mat and the crowd are booing, James McManus is pushing himself up in the ring, he gets to his feet and Big Al Lustley charges at him, James McManus ducks under the clothesline, Big Al bounces off the ropes and comes running back and James McManus connects with a huge jawbreaker!

1...........................2....................kick out!

RJ: Ouch for Big Al! No more kissing for him for a while.

MW: Who would want to kiss that pig!

Big Al starts crawling towards the ropes and he uses them to pull himself back to his feet, James McManus runs at him and connects with a viscous knee to Al’s rib cage! James McManus drags Big Al up to his feet and then whips him into the ropes, when he comes running back again, McManus connects with a Reverse Atomic Drop before stomping at Lustley’s knees. The former pornstar falls to his knees and then James wraps his arms around Big Al putting him in a sleeper hold.

RJ: James McManus showing a different slower side to his arsenal of moves!

MW: He can pull out most moves from nowhere; Big Al has failed to predict that from him tonight.

Big Al actually starts pushing himself, and gets back to his feet.

RJ: Big Al back to a vertical base!

Big Al Lustley then pulls McManus off him before whipping fast towards the corner, James McManus uses the momentum of the Irish whip to quickly climb up to the top rope and then dives off!

MW: FLYING CROSSBODY!

RJ: REVERSED! THE CLIMAX!

Big Al Lustley catches James McManus in mid-air and then connects with the huge Sit-down powerbomb, before pushing the leg forward for the pin.

1.......................2..........................3broken up!

DING! DING! DING!

A: The winner of this match, by Disqualification....BIG AL LUSTLEY!

The replays show that as Big Al Lustley pushes the leg back for the pin, The Fanatic climbs into the ring and kicks Big Al off of James.

RJ: Uryu!

Uryu slides into the ring and goes fighting after The Fanatic, he connects with a dropkick, knocking The Fanatic over the top rope. James McManus groggily rolls out of the ring and two Emporium members walk up the ramp holding their heads.

RJ: Big Al Lustley might not have want to have won that way, but still his first match in his 6WF career is a victory, and that’s what counts.

MW: He was lucky!

RJ: What?! Big Al has really impressed me tonight, he’s strong, athletic, and certainly a big favourite of the ladies in the crowd!

The show cuts to an ad break.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 20 Jun 2011 - 22:35

*Backstage there is a big commotion, and a crowd has formed as Lex Hart and Perfect Jack are stood in the centre of the circle screaming at each other.*

LH: YOU'RE THE ONE WHO GOT PINNED!

PJ: I WAS ALWAYS THE BETTER PARTNER!

LH: YOU SHOULD BE A COMEDIAN WITH JOKES LIKE THAT!!!

PJ: I'M GONNA BEAT YOU TONIGHT, THEN WE'LL SEE WHO WAS THE REAL CARRIER OF OUR TAG TEAM!

LH: You know what, I am so confident about beating you tonight, and so confident about beating you any night in fact, that this month, at Chaos I am willing to beat my career on me beating you!

PJ: You what?

LH: I'm sorry, is that too hard for you to understand. I want to face you one on one at Chaos, and just to be sure that this is the last time I ever have to beat you, I want to put our careers on the line!

PJ: Well-

*Clarissa runs in the middle of them.*

C: Guys you gotta go now, your match is up right now!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 20 Jun 2011 - 22:35

Main Event
Perfect Jack vs Lex Hart

"I am Perfection" roars out and the crowd cheer as Jack walks out onto the stage.He holds his arms out and breathes in the reaction before striding down the ramp and climbing into the ring.He looks in confident mood as he circles the ring...

RJ:Its main event time folks and a very interesting one at that.Two of our finest athletes will do battle once again...

MW:These guys hate one another RJ,its always weird to think that they were once the unified tag team champions,they were the best...

"Burn in my Light" screams out and the crowd boo the arrival of the arrogant Lex Hart.He smirks at the crowd and swaggers down to the ring..

RJ:Just less than a month ago these two men were world champions....they were the best in the business...a win here tonight and they could easily propel themselves to within touching distance again.

MW:I think Lex has the edge,he wasnt pinned at Pain....he doesnt have that hanging over his head like Jack does...

Lex slowly climbs into the ring and faces his opponent with a smirk on his face.The referee speaks to both men and then they lockup as the bell sounds.Lex plants Jack in a firm headlock but Jack backs against the ropes and shoots him across the ring...Lex comes back and floors Jack with a shoulder tackle before running off the adjacent ropes....Jack gets up and leapfrogs the oncoming Hart before hiptossing him to the ground on the comeback...

RJ:Both of these men are amazing athletes....they have put on some wrestling clinics in the past...

Lex gets up and Jack armdrags him back and looks for a reverse chinlock.Lex elbows his way out and they both stand,Hart looks for a dropkick but swipes him aside as Hart slams into the mat.He gingerly gets back up and Jack nails him with a belly to belly suplex..............1................2...........shoulder up!

MW:I think Lex needs to sit down with Miss Jessica and re-evaluate,I mean the guy has bundles of talent but he needs to get back into that champion's frame of mind...

Jack pulls Lex up and looks for a suplex,Hart swivels around back and tries for a german suplex but Jack steps quickly and hits a russian legsweep....................1................2............kickout.The crowd are cheering as Jack whips Lex into the corner and follows him in with a clothesline...he drags Lex out and snap suplexes him to the mat before rolling around and synching for an armbar...

RJ:Lex in trouble here...

Lex quickly kicks up out of the submission and both men scramble up.Jack looks for a kick to the midsection but Lex catches his foot and drags him forwards into a clothesline.Jack gets back up and Lex puts him down again with a lovely dropkick....they meet for a third time and Lex pulls Jack into the rockbottom position but then plants him face-first into the mat....

MW:Modified facebuster could do it...

1..........................2................Jack kicks out.Lex trash talks the fans and then whips Jack off the ropes before flooring him with a back elbow.Jack holds his face as he tries to stand and Lex jawbreakers him back into the corner before running in and diving into a huge shoulder thrust....Jack is severely winded as Lex lifts him up top...

RJ:Top rope is never a good place for anyone to be.....SUPERPLEX!

Jack fights at the last minute and he manages to pick Lex up and suplex him down onto the mat whilst staying on the top rope himself....the crowd cheer as Jack takes a few moments to compose himself...

MW:ELBOW DROP...

Lex avoids contact at the last minute as Jack slams hard into the mat.Hart staggers up and quickly runs against the ropes and springs into a lionsault................1................2.............thr-kickout!

RJ:Close call there and Jack's inexperience up top almost cost him this matchup...

Jack slowly gets to his feet and Lex gutwrenches him into a big suplex.Jack reaches his feet for a second time and Lex swipes his legs before slingshotting him head-first into the turnbuckle...Jack sways around and Lex kicks him in the stomach...

MW:Lex wants a jackhammer here...

RJ:Small package...

1.......................2......................Lex kicks out.They both get up and Lex lands a solid right that knocks Jack back against the ropes...he runs in for a clothesline but Jack backdrops him over the top....

MW:Lex holding on...look at that....that is skill RJ....

Hart successfully skins the cat as Jack is unawares.He runs back at Perfect and drills him with a bulldog.Jack rolls on the floor as Lex looks around and then decides to climb the ropes himself...

RJ:Lex far more comfortable at these heights.....OH WOW!

Crowd:That was awe-some x3

Jack is up and he runs up the turnbuckle and manages to belly to belly suplex Lex Hart all the way to the canvass.Both men are flat out as the referee begins his count..............1................2...................3....................4..................5..........

MW:Alot of energy put into this match so far....

They both reach their feet at the count of six,Lex runs at Jack but is swiftly picked up and spinebustered to the mat.He groggily gets up again and this time feels the force of an exploder suplex as the crowd cheer...

RJ:Jack on the rampage now...PERFECT SLAM!

shoulder up!

MW:So close but Lex still in this...

Jack lets out a cry of anguish and then drags Lex to his feet and hits him with a t-bone suplex.Lex is clutching his back as he climbs up again...

RJ:I think its about time for the PERFECT PLEX!

Lex spins around the side and counters with a german suplex,he keeps his hands locked and drags Jack up again before hitting another.He drags Perfect up for a third time....

MW:The hat-trick...

Jack rolls forwards and manages to pulls Lex's feet out from under him and into a cover.............1................2..............kickout.

MW:Jack trying to steal this match...

RJ:I just think he is trying to win...

They get back up and Lex leapfrogs over Jack,Perfect slams chest-first into the turnbuckle and Lex neckbreakers him as he stumbles out..............1.................2.............shoulder up.Lex picks Jack up by the hair and he whips him into the corner,he follows in but Jack gets his feet up and kicks Lex back before climbing onto the second rope and leaping off with an elbow to the head...

MW:Cmon Lex fight it...

Jack waits for Lex to get up and then looks for another Perfect Plex,Lex spins out and tries for a Canadian Destroyer but Jack backdrops him to the mat.Lex makes it back up and both men rush forwards...

RJ:Double clothesline....first man to his feet has the edge...

The referee begins to count again as both men are sprawled on the mat..............1................2.............3.................4................5...............6...

MW:The incentive here has to be that a win could place one of these guys back in the world title picture...

RJ:I agree with you there...

MW:Er RJ...

RJ:What?

MW:What do those guys want?

The crowd begin to boo as the curtain opens at the head of the stage and five men walk out,all dressed in black with grim reaper masks on.

RJ:I have no idea....but this isnt good....

Suddenly the masked men all rush towards the ring and climb in.Lex and Jack are just standing up as they are physically disected.The two largest men grab Lex and haul him over the top rope....Perfect Jack tries to fight but is lifted onto the shoulders of one of the assailants and green bay plunged into the mat as another comes off the top with a double foot stomp...

MW:What the heck is going on here...lookout Lex...OH MY GOD!

Lex Hart is double chokeslammed through the announce table right in front of RJ and Michael Wire.He lays there in a heap as the cameras switch back to the ring....the final masked man pulls Jack to his feet and underhooks his arms...

RJ:I know that move....ive seen it....What the heck is this.....OH SWEET JESUS!

Jack is drilled into the mat as the two big men return and all five assailants stand tall in the ring.The boos are unmerciless as in turn they all remove their masks...

MW:But why....why are they here.....they dont belong here!

The crowd are shocked as in the ring are GazzyD,Jackson Black,Michael Sweetwater,Ibrahim Mureson and Kalki Singh.They all begin to laugh and they turn their heads to the rampway as "Champion" roars from the speakers and a smiling man walks onto the stage,he is dressed is an expensive suit and he spins a microphone in his hands.

RJ:For those of you who dont know who these men are...I suggest you go on your laptop and type in "6CW" because this is the poision infecting their federation right now aswell...

MW:And that is the 6CW General Manager...but what the heck are they doing here?

The man with the microphone walks all the way to the ring and climbs in with all of the five members dressed in black.The crowd are booing visciously...

???:To begin with I suggest you all SHUT YOUR PATHETIC MOUTHS!

*Crowd boo

???:For those of you with not even half a brain cell,my name is Alex Walker.I am the General Manager of 6CW and this standing before you,this quintet of destruction is Genesis!

*Crowd boo even louder

Walker:This group before you comprises of the best talent in professional wrestling today.Ibrahim Mureson and Kalki Singh are the gatekeepers,Michael Sweetwater is the untameable rottweiler,Jackson Black is the future of sports entertainment and if that wasnt enough....this man right here is the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion,GazzyD!

*The crowd boo as Gazzy swaggers forwards,he smiles and bows mockingly at the crowd.

Walker:And I look around and I see all your gawping faces,too dumbstruck to even see what is happening,and you have ignored the signs all along.This isnt an invasion, because we have been and done that and to be quite frank it was a disaster. Drake was too busy preening himself in the mirror and the less said about River Ace the better, those guys had no idea how to make a situation work....they were failures.

You people may be happy with failures,may be happy with the product of 6WF that you get week in week out but let us be honest about things....its no 6CW is it?

*The crowd boo loud and a huge "6WF" chant starts up

Walker:Ah the truth hurts doesnt it,well to be quite honest it doesnt matter one single iota what you people think.Your ideas and your feelings dont mean (beep) to me because I am a world class businessman and when i see a venture I will seize it with both hands and destroy all competition that stands in my way...

Yet I still look into your faces and you people really dont get it do you?....Your actually that brain-dead that you cannot get your tiny brains around the scenario unfolding in front of your faces...

Well let me spell it out for you...

MW:Am I being thick here,because I dont get it?

RJ:I think you are about to find out....

Walker:Over the past few months you people have been led on a merry dance.always believing in the "Anonymous General Manager"....when the reality was that nobody wanted the goddamn job.I mean why the hell would they,Shutdown has had more men in charge than that skank Miss Jessica...Saint,Acer,River Ace,JJ Johnson,Mr King,Hobo....all of them tried and failed to run this miserable show and they fell flat on their faces.....the poisoned chalice of the wrestling world.

MW:Its true we have had alot of guys in charge...

Walker:So let us not beat about the bush no more,I would not want to insult your lack of intelligence any longer.....the fact of the matter is,......THIS SHOW BELONGS TO ME!

RJ:WHAT?

Walker:Thats right,I had a phone call and I was informed that the shares in Shutdown had plummeted,this god forsaken program was way behind on ratings and they were willing to do a deal at a cut-price.Now as a world renowned entrepeneur I saw this opportunity and I grasped it without a second thought...

From this point forwards 6WF on a monday night is over.Monday nights belong to 6CW,and Shutdown is officially dead in the water.The Board of Directors practically begged me to make this happen,they said with 6CW on board we could turn this whole company into the biggest global product on the planet.You ignorant fools can keep your Lockdown but from here on in we are a single entity...6WF on thursday....6CW on monday.....conjoined you are now tuned into 6CWF!

MW:I dont believe what I am hearing...

RJ:The powers have merged Michael...

Walker:I dont really think I need to go into the ins and outs of how this thing is going to happen,if your too stupid to understand then too bad for you.All you need to know is that as one company we will compete as seperate brands under a single moniker, joining our fan bases to create the biggest brand of sports entertainment of all time.

RJ:WOW....I really was not expecting this....what an announcement..

Walker:And under my charge there will be no doubts who the most dominant brand in sports entertainment really is....next week begins the reign of 6CW on monday nights...none of this 6WF rubbish....and believe me when I say that there will be wholesale changes....

Now you can stop those fricking cameras from rolling because I have made my presence known and thats all you people deserve...

*Walker throws the mic on the floor and the crowd are booing but still in shock as Genesis continue to stand tall in the ring.

MW:This is incredible....I mean really incredible....

RJ:This is the end of an era Mike....Shutdown is officially over....this may be the biggest announcement in 6WF history.

MW:6CWF now RJ....wow oh wow,I cannot wait til thursday to see what Danny McGraw and the rest of the 6WF lockeroom has to say about this...

RJ:Well for tonight its over folks...thankyou for joining us....RJ and Michael Wire signing off from Monday night Shutdown for the last ever time...goodnight!

MW:Goodnight all.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 20 Jun 2011 - 22:36

*A 606v2.com exclusive:*

*Lex Hart vs. Perfect Jack in a Loser Leaves Town match has been confirmed by the BoD for Chaos.*

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down