KTFO

Go down

KTFO Empty KTFO

Post by Green Giant on Tue 12 Jul 2011, 4:22 pm

Post your favourite pictures.

Spoiler:
KTFO 865772-sergio_martinez KTFO Paul-williams-story-getty

Spoiler:
KTFO A_jones4_iKTFO RoyjonesjrKTFO 00roy-e1306092086715
Green Giant
Green Giant

Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-02-26
Location : Calzaghe's basement

Back to top Go down

KTFO Empty Re: KTFO

Post by Union Cane on Tue 12 Jul 2011, 4:29 pm

Spoiler:
KTFO Khanac11


Last edited by Union Cane on Tue 12 Jul 2011, 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Union Cane
Union Cane
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 11328
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 43
Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

KTFO Empty Re: KTFO

Post by Fists of Fury on Tue 12 Jul 2011, 4:29 pm

Good to see you, Green Giant!

No more altercations with the bosses wife, I hope?

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Posts : 11721
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 32
Location : Birmingham, England

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

KTFO Empty Re: KTFO

Post by Scottrf on Tue 12 Jul 2011, 4:31 pm

Classic thread:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A72587640

Scottrf

Posts : 14185
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

KTFO Empty Re: KTFO

Post by Green Giant on Tue 12 Jul 2011, 4:33 pm

Fists of Fury wrote:Good to see you, Green Giant!

No more altercations with the bosses wife, I hope?

No, nice new job and my boss is a woman. And shes ugly as Flip so no worries there.
Green Giant
Green Giant

Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-02-26
Location : Calzaghe's basement

Back to top Go down

KTFO Empty Re: KTFO

Post by Fists of Fury on Tue 12 Jul 2011, 4:36 pm

Good to hear mate!

Ah that thread was genius, bring back some memories. The likes of IJK, EBM and One Bomb all there, where are they now?!

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Posts : 11721
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 32
Location : Birmingham, England

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

KTFO Empty Re: KTFO

Post by Scottrf on Tue 12 Jul 2011, 4:38 pm

Fists of Fury wrote:Good to hear mate!

Ah that thread was genius, bring back some memories. The likes of IJK, EBM and One Bomb all there, where are they now?!
I think you know where One Bomb is...

Scottrf

Posts : 14185
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

KTFO Empty Re: KTFO

Post by 88Chris05 on Tue 12 Jul 2011, 4:38 pm

Ah yes, Green Giant. 'Accidentally' sleep with your boss' wife and get banned from the library due to 'accidentally' burning their books. Are you so unlucky that you get your foot stuck in a bucket at least once a day?

All joking aside, good to see you again and good to see you've not suffered too much from having to find a new job. Back to the thread, have always loved this knockout shot of Toney back when he was, well, still Toney.

http://sportsnickel.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/James_byebye.jpg
88Chris05
88Chris05
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9021
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 31
Location : Nottingham

Back to top Go down

KTFO Empty Re: KTFO

Post by Union Cane on Tue 12 Jul 2011, 4:44 pm

Another classic :

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/117564/hasim_20rahman.jpg

Couldn't have positioned him any better...
Union Cane
Union Cane
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 11328
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 43
Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

KTFO Empty Re: KTFO

Post by Scottrf on Tue 12 Jul 2011, 4:46 pm

Union Cane wrote:Another classic :

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/117564/hasim_20rahman.jpg

Couldn't have positioned him any better...
Reminds me of Ali-Williams http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Observer/Pix/gallery/2003/08/05/1_ali.jpg

Scottrf

Posts : 14185
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

KTFO Empty Re: KTFO

Post by School Project on Tue 12 Jul 2011, 6:16 pm

Spoiler:
KTFO Enzopa_1720301c

Spoiler:
KTFO _46897192_enzo_down

Spoiler:
KTFO _50230205_bbcgrab512

"Good night, sweet Prince"

He always ends up in the same position, on his back with his arms stiff held up slightly... Bless you Enzo, if only you had a few rounds sparring instead of attacking Bouncers in Cardiff!


Last edited by Fists of Fury on Tue 12 Jul 2011, 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added spoilers)

School Project

Posts : 1503
Join date : 2011-06-13
Age : 34
Location : South Wales

Back to top Go down

KTFO Empty Re: KTFO

Post by Fists of Fury on Tue 12 Jul 2011, 6:31 pm

School Project wrote:
Spoiler:
KTFO Enzopa_1720301c

Spoiler:
KTFO _46897192_enzo_down

Spoiler:
KTFO _50230205_bbcgrab512

"Good night, sweet Prince"

He always ends up in the same position, on his back with his arms stiff held up slightly... Bless you Enzo, if only you had a few rounds sparring instead of attacking Bouncers in Cardiff!

School Project,

as part of a 'work friendly' forum we ask that images are posted as a spoiler. From now on could you do that please.

Thanks

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Posts : 11721
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 32
Location : Birmingham, England

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

KTFO Empty Re: KTFO

Post by School Project on Wed 13 Jul 2011, 8:52 am

Fists of Fury wrote:
School Project wrote:
Spoiler:
KTFO Enzopa_1720301c

Spoiler:
KTFO _46897192_enzo_down

Spoiler:
KTFO _50230205_bbcgrab512

"Good night, sweet Prince"

He always ends up in the same position, on his back with his arms stiff held up slightly... Bless you Enzo, if only you had a few rounds sparring instead of attacking Bouncers in Cardiff!

School Project,

as part of a 'work friendly' forum we ask that images are posted as a spoiler. From now on could you do that please.

Thanks

Whoops, sorry about that. Wasn't sure how to do it.

School Project

Posts : 1503
Join date : 2011-06-13
Age : 34
Location : South Wales

Back to top Go down

KTFO Empty Re: KTFO

Post by Scottrf on Wed 13 Jul 2011, 8:54 am

School Project wrote:
Whoops, sorry about that. Wasn't sure how to do it.
Same as you would to post the image. Cut the link, go to others, spoiler and paste between the tags.

Scottrf

Posts : 14185
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

KTFO Empty Re: KTFO

Post by Fists of Fury on Wed 13 Jul 2011, 8:55 am

No problem mate, wasn't a telling off I just thought I'd let you know before you did it again elsewhere Smile

Thanks for that Scott. Appreciated.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Posts : 11721
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 32
Location : Birmingham, England

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

KTFO Empty Re: KTFO

Post by School Project on Wed 13 Jul 2011, 9:04 am

No, that's cool my friend, thanks for the heads up... wouldn't want anyone getting in trouble with the boss Smile

Cheers for letting me know Scott!

School Project

Posts : 1503
Join date : 2011-06-13
Age : 34
Location : South Wales

Back to top Go down

KTFO Empty Re: KTFO

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum