The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having a rubbish holiday in Marrakech

3 posters

Go down

Having a rubbish holiday in Marrakech  Empty Having a rubbish holiday in Marrakech

Post by tarka Sun 7 Aug - 15:33

Most boring place in the world I've ever been to. They have a crazy golf course in the hotel and when I went to get a couple of putters to play with a young lad they gave him an old bullseye job and me a 40 year old bladed 5 iron. Been practicing flop shots from the thigh grass onto the artificiAl hole, came off once and the 11 year old boy was impressed, should have left it there....

Under no circumstances come here even if you are offered it for sub 100 quid.
I've been Poopie battery acid since Wednesday, just now I feel up to a beer but I have the foreboding feeling that another slick of burning lava is merely a cough away

tarka

Back to top Go down

Having a rubbish holiday in Marrakech  Empty Re: Having a rubbish holiday in Marrakech

Post by tarka Sun 7 Aug - 15:38

And there is a Belgian guy that looks like Mickey pierce a few tables across from me(complete with daft hat) I swear if he stares at me again I am gonna take a heavy glass ashtray off the side of his Heid

tarka

Back to top Go down

Having a rubbish holiday in Marrakech  Empty Re: Having a rubbish holiday in Marrakech

Post by dyrewolfe Wed 10 Aug - 15:03

I'm just impressed that an otter can play crazy golf! Wink

Did you pick Marrakech because you were told it was like the rest of Morocco, only 'otter?

Tumbleweed

Seriously though, hope you're feeling better now.
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Solerina Wed 10 Aug - 15:12

I expect tarka is having a wonderful time by now and doesn't want to come home.

It sometimes takes a while to start to relax and enjoy your holiday Smile

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down