The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peeps I know It Is Slightly Off Topic BUT Who Do You Think Is The Sexiest Woman On Earth???

+25
Mat
Breadvan
Josiah Maiestas
Sugar Floyd Louis
SirJohnnyEnglish
Celtic Warrior
Kenny
GG
CFCNick
Pr4wn
Adam D
Fists of Fury
Scottrf
ADMIN
TipToes88
pauline1981
asdral225
Beer
Biltong
User Name
dyrewolfe
Scott is Back
Liam_Main
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
C'mon You Irish
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Peeps I know It Is Slightly Off Topic BUT Who Do You Think Is The Sexiest Woman On Earth??? - Page 2 Empty Peeps I know It Is Slightly Off Topic BUT Who Do You Think Is The Sexiest Woman On Earth???

Post by C'mon You Irish Thu 11 Aug 2011, 4:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

For me it is Kim Khardashian the face the body and the sexy accent she got the lot

C'mon You Irish

Back to top Go down

Peeps I know It Is Slightly Off Topic BUT Who Do You Think Is The Sexiest Woman On Earth??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Peeps I know It Is Slightly Off Topic BUT Who Do You Think Is The Sexiest Woman On Earth???

Post by dyrewolfe Fri 26 Aug 2011, 3:07 pm

Hobo wrote:
Hero wrote:if you're a fan of KP then you'll like Zooey Deschanel too.

Kevin Peterson?

Each to their own I guess......

Laugh

Speaking of cricket...have you seen Stuart Broad's sister?

Here are a few more who've caught my eye over the years:

Alison Hannigan (Buffy and American Pie)
Gwyneth Paltrow (mostly for Shallow Hal and Iron Man)
Tia Carrere (Wayne's World and Relic Hunter)
Alyssa Milano (Charmed)
Sarah Chalke (Elliot Reid in Scrubs)
Yvonne Strahovski and Sarah Lancaster (Sarah and Ellie in Chuck)
Jewel Staite (Kaylee in Firefly)

dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Peeps I know It Is Slightly Off Topic BUT Who Do You Think Is The Sexiest Woman On Earth??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Peeps I know It Is Slightly Off Topic BUT Who Do You Think Is The Sexiest Woman On Earth???

Post by dyrewolfe Fri 26 Aug 2011, 3:09 pm

Also thought Liz Hurley and Sharon Stone were pretty hot, back in the day.

Think you'd also agree Liz Taylor was absolutely stunning in her earlier films.
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Fri 26 Aug 2011, 5:23 pm

Sharon Stone was at her best in Total Recall.

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Fri 26 Aug 2011, 7:21 pm

Roxanne Mckee
Angelina Jolie
Elisha Cuthbert
India De Beaufort

just 4 for now Very Happy
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Fri 26 Aug 2011, 9:29 pm

Celtic Warrior wrote:
jay-z wrote:HELLLOOOOOO. HOW COULD YOU FORGET MY WIFE!

Massively over rated.

no way.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=BEYONCE+sexy&um=1&hl=en&biw=1440&bih=710&tbm=isch&tbnid=TReDuRkcCJfeJM:&imgrefurl=http://www.lowprofilerecords.com/%3Fp%3D8753&docid=9tYxcgrIReiJhM&w=280&h=363&ei=5wFYTsT8CcSx8gOd0qmcDA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=944&vpy=190&dur=294&hovh=256&hovw=197&tx=127&ty=146&page=1&tbnh=131&tbnw=101&start=0&ndsp=36&ved=1t:429,r:14,s:0

SHE IS AT LEAST A 9/10

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Sat 27 Aug 2011, 11:10 am

jay-z wrote:
Celtic Warrior wrote:

Massively over rated.

no way.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=BEYONCE+sexy&um=1&hl=en&biw=1440&bih=710&tbm=isch&tbnid=TReDuRkcCJfeJM:&imgrefurl=http://www.lowprofilerecords.com/%3Fp%3D8753&docid=9tYxcgrIReiJhM&w=280&h=363&ei=5wFYTsT8CcSx8gOd0qmcDA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=944&vpy=190&dur=294&hovh=256&hovw=197&tx=127&ty=146&page=1&tbnh=131&tbnw=101&start=0&ndsp=36&ved=1t:429,r:14,s:0

SHE IS AT LEAST A 9/10

I don't agree; at all. I think she is massively over rated and would give her a 7/10 at best.

Celtic Warrior

http://officerrahl.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Sat 27 Aug 2011, 3:04 pm

Celtic Warrior wrote:
jay-z wrote:
Celtic Warrior wrote:

Massively over rated.

no way.

SHE IS AT LEAST A 9/10

I don't agree; at all. I think she is massively over rated and would give her a 7/10 at best.

each to their own, however show me someone you think is a 9/10 I'll be honest and if she's better looking than Beyonce then I will bow to your superior taste....

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Sat 27 Aug 2011, 4:29 pm

Quite clearly not going to happen. Each individual has their own tastes...if you think Beyonce is a 9...we're going to struggle to find a match.

Celtic Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Sat 27 Aug 2011, 6:05 pm

Celtic Warrior wrote:Quite clearly not going to happen. Each individual has their own tastes...if you think Beyonce is a 9...we're going to struggle to find a match.

I understand..... but just out of interest I would like to see who is a 9 on your scale, whether or not I disagree Very Happy

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Sat 27 Aug 2011, 7:24 pm

A 9 on my scale would be Jessica Alba i'm with Celtic that Beyonces a 7, 8 at most.
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Sat 27 Aug 2011, 7:56 pm

I agree.. Alba's prettier than Beyonce OK

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Sun 28 Aug 2011, 7:33 pm

jay-z wrote:
Celtic Warrior wrote:Quite clearly not going to happen. Each individual has their own tastes...if you think Beyonce is a 9...we're going to struggle to find a match.

I understand..... but just out of interest I would like to see who is a 9 on your scale, whether or not I disagree Very Happy

Fair enough...a couple of 9's would be...
Bridget Regan
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Jordana Brewster
Olivia Wilde

Celtic Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Mon 29 Aug 2011, 2:56 pm

Kate Winslett for me. She's hot, gorgeous body, not up her own arris. Likes a drink and a tab. The kind you can go out on the town with and get lashed, get a kebab, go back to yours and have dam right filthy sex. Job done thumbsup
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue 30 Aug 2011, 9:24 am

Beyonce a 7 Rolling Eyes

Also, Ines Sainz. And I'm not bothered if she comes with head attached.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Tue 30 Aug 2011, 2:31 pm

Amy Lee (from Evanescence)
Christina Scabbia (from Lacuna Coil)

Kate Beckinsale (Underworld, Van Helsing and many others)
Eliza Dushku (Tru Calling)

Yeah, I like goth chicks. Wink
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Tue 30 Aug 2011, 2:33 pm

Ooh!

Just remembered Hannah Spearritt from Primeval.
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 30 Aug 2011, 6:06 pm

Emma Watson
Rihanna
Mila Kunis
Megan Fox

I think Beyonce is massively over-rated, like a few said 7/10.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Mon 12 Sep 2011, 1:25 pm

Alyssa Milano
Sarah Michelle Gellar
The mother & daughter from the gilmore girls
Mila Kunis
Neve Campbell
Jennifer love Hewitt
Ziyi Zhang (girl from house of flying daggers)
Michelle Pieffier
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Sep 2011, 9:04 am

this woman isnt the sexiet woman on earth but still great lol

Danielle Wyatt Whistle

sexiest women on earth

Georgie Thompson
Charlotte Jackson
Hayley McQueen
Jessica Alba

so many more too many to name lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 27 Sep 2011, 9:13 am

In the same line as CF I don't even know if she decent at her sport but the female golfer on the Sky advert at the moment looks rather foxy (Melissa Reid).

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JPX Tue 27 Sep 2011, 9:38 am

Holly Valance!!

For the first time ever I'm watching "Strictly" this year.

Did anyone see the match up show where they put girls to the guys? The disapointment when they didn't get Holly was great, and the guy that did? He was quite pleased.

JPX

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 27 Sep 2011, 10:14 am

Your Ma Drool randy

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by JDizzle Tue 27 Sep 2011, 7:31 pm

Ellyse Perry is a hell yes! And for anyone watching the new series of Spooks.... Lara Pulver. randy

JDizzle

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2