The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good watch

4 posters

Go down

Good watch Empty Good watch

Post by Colan (niner) Tue 16 Aug 2011, 5:55 pm

I myself was interested to know why locker didn't declare for the draft a year earlier than he did. This video explains it and shows what a cool guy he is. Never seen it before so thought i'd share

http://search.espn.go.com/results?searchString=e:60&start=16&dims=6

if the link doesnt work, its the 2nd page of videos out of 19 pages

Colan (niner)

Back to top Go down

Good watch Empty Re: Good watch

Post by thunder and lightning Tue 16 Aug 2011, 7:23 pm

Nice video, I'd heard a few of the stories before as I looked into Locker some more when the Titans drafted him. He's got so much character and is such a great leader I really hope he can have success with the Titans.

thunder and lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Colan (niner) Tue 16 Aug 2011, 7:35 pm

yeah seems like a great guy, niners and titans are my teams so i hope that at least on their qb's can do well. At least this shows we need not worry about any character issues:) Listen up kenny britt and vy

Colan (niner)

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Tue 16 Aug 2011, 7:38 pm

Yep, thanks for putting this up, real classy guy, I wish him well

Grizzly

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Tue 16 Aug 2011, 7:47 pm

Can I ask how you support two teams in the same league? Not trying to antagonise just doesn't make sense to me.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by Colan (niner) Tue 16 Aug 2011, 11:09 pm

well, the niners were always my main team i liked and i decided to like them for no other reason than they were the first team that i saw on t.v a few years ago. I like the titans due to the fact that before I even started watching the nfl, I had friends who were fans of tennessee and I watched games with them once i was into it so sort of picked it up from that. They are the two teams I follow as a a fan but i suppose i always look out for vikings, eagles and chiefs due to other family and friend ties although they aren't teams i'd say i support. To be honest the titans became my other supported team around the draft a few years back when i got scouting magazines and looked at all the players they drafted , and basically learned their entire roster and so it sort of seemed natural to start following them almost as much as san fran

Colan (niner)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum